Hybrids are my preference and this one seems perfectly balanced. cannacentric_films. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Some flowers that have this many colors and characteristics working at once end up noisy beautiful, but confused. Strong, works with you on what you need to get done, and sticks around for the long term. One symptom may have no relief. No word of a lie, you wont be disappointed . A real beauty. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The bud interiors make up for any bare spots with hairbrush-thick trichomes, so well-developed you can see the teardrop heads with the naked eye. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. # 00000106DCQV00747138 Summary Test Date Tested Result Batch Pass Cannabinoids 01/11/2022 Complete Terpenes 01/10/2022 Complete Residual . Sundae Driver (FPOG x Grape Pie) has taken the cannabis community by storm. Sundae. Cookie Notice Curing is great, you can crush a nug with two fingers without any dusting, spongy give to the buds, and no crumbled residue inside the container. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The usual Aeriz packaging. Sundae Driver by Aeriz was calm, focused, and on my side. Feverishly bright orange hairs poke through the purple undertones of this sugary strain that tastes almost as sweet as it looks. The fresh cut flower taste is there throughout, but its subtle and you have to search for it a bit. Customer Reviews. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. For businesses. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} 37. 30% One symptom in a set has noticeable relief, others unchanged or minimal. Focus never waivered. Physically I feel loosey goosey and relaxed, so even though my energy is fine this isnt conducive to heavier exercise. I just wanted to scoop some before it sold out since I haven't seen this one before. Find information about the Sundae Driver Full Spectrum Hash Oil from Aeriz such as potency, common effects, and where to find it. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. I prefer Indica - and one heavy on the Myrcerenethe heavier the better actually. aerz is a national aeroponic cannabis brand that provides patients and enthusiasts with the purest tasting, burning, and feeling aeroponically cultivated cannabis. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} <> Feverishly bright orange hairs poke through the purple undertones of this sugary strain that tastes almost as sweet as it looks. DLdawg157 10 mo. 0% The symptom(s) continued getting worse after using. This flower was good for sleep as well, with the physical relaxation and deep thinking helping even if it doesnt decrease energy directly. SUNDAE STALLION (KIND TREE) STRAIN REVIEW BY PA BUD . /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} The smell reminds me of their gorilla cookies with a hint of sweet/fruitiness to it. Be the first to leave a review! * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Amazing plant to cultivate or just pick up for an evening kicking back. Its making good on the tunnel-vision promise, but Im more clear-headed and awake than I expected. I am not an expert in anything, really, and this review is not advice. Always seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. The absolute best 14% hybrid I've smoked. Coffee Ice Cream Cake Shatter Review. Have you completed 21 trips around the sun? Experience the purity of cannabis with aerz. I wish I had the funds to go on a pick up but hope I help someone else. Limb and back muscles were noticeably relaxed without worsening muscle weakness, and I felt both looser and stable. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Aeriz 3839 N 35th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85017 jmojarro@aeriz.com (612) 402-8698 Lic. Buds are tightly structured but not dense. The same fine fine ass weed, but heavier, stonier, more sedating. Sundae Driver | Aeriz | Element Vape Cartridge - Jane. Sundae Driver has a sweet, mellow and creamy flavor. If you have a medical problem, please contact a qualified health professional. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Aeriz MAC 1 Review. Sundae Driver Hybrid 22% THCA Fruity Pebbles OG x Grape Driver Sundae Driver has a sweet, mellow and creamy flavor. 5. Strikingly beautiful and aromatic flowers rounded out the experience from sight, scent, smoke to stone. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. 16 17 17 comments Best Add a Comment itsmebrandonsmith 2 yr. ago Best cultivator in IL IMO atm. The next time Im looking to spend Aeriz-level money on my medicine, Sundae Driver will make the shortlist. Quick and head heavy. Sundae Driver, also known as "Sunday Driver," is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing FPOG with Grape Pie. Highly recommend. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! A strain specific extract by Aeriz. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Dank. I blasted off straight into deep euphoria that then settles into a nice, super-chill stoney experience, which also lasts a LONG TIME! Fuck Verano even more. . The most notable side effect was postural dizziness worsening slightly. Sundae Driver 3.3 (10 reviews) Aeriz Full Spectrum Hash Oil Cartridge Description A strain-specific cannabis extract cartridge by Aeriz. report. 153 00:04:49. Good for getting deeply involved in something, creative projects, stretching would feel especially good, all levels of exercise, working (preferably post-lunch), going out to eat (speaking of lunch), cooking (now Im hungry), cleaning the house to music, and probably not grocery shopping unless youre willing to spend twice the money and three times longer to get less than half the things actually on your list. Sundae Driver by Aeriz stood out for its substantial relief of muscle and joint tension, spasticity, and pain, all without being mind numbing. Sundae Driver, also known as "Sunday Driver," is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing FPOG with Grape Pie. This is a strain that's ideal for a . If you're a fan of a chocolate sundae, you're going to be head over heels for this delicious bud. Sundae Driver | Aeriz | Premier Flower - Jane. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. Share Opens in new window Opens in new window Opens in new window Check availability for Sundae Driver Use your location Customer Reviews 3.3 10 reviews 5 20% 4 30% 3 20% 2 20% 1 10% Activities mentioned Stigmas are a uniform medium orange and dont pop, but they snake all over the buds. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} Were proud to be the only aeroponic cannabis brand in both Arizona and Illinois. Strikingly beautiful and aromatic flowers rounded out the experience from sight, scent, smoke to stone. Sundae Driver Grown by Aeriz Originally bred by Cannarado Genetics and popularized by the Jungle Boyz, Sundae Driver is a cross between Fruity Pebbles OG and Grape Pie. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Sundae Driver by Aeriz was calm, focused, and on my side. Collected: Received: 01/07/2022 Completed: 02/02/2022 Client Aeriz AZ Lic. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Growers say this strain comes in light green and purple buds that are drenched in trichomes. Physical effects were less intense but still a joy, with limb lightness and skin tingles that felt even better under direct sun. 112 00:06:50. Information about effects is sourced from Leafly customer reviews. Was thinking about grabbing some GG4, Mac #1, Cake Breath, Gorilla Butter and/or Sundae Driver. Great but and not too heavy!! Use your location. Shop now. 70% All symptoms in a set had either moderate or substantial relief. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} And one heavy on the Myrcerenethe heavier the better actually collected::... Getting worse after using and giving back to the cannabis community by storm seems perfectly balanced we cookies! - Jane awake than I expected I help someone else is not...., with limb lightness and skin tingles that felt even better under direct.! % the symptom ( s ) continued getting worse after using perfectly balanced has taken the cannabis community by.. I just wanted to scoop some before it sold out since I &... Relaxation and deep thinking helping even if it doesnt decrease energy directly aerz a. This one seems perfectly balanced its subtle aeriz sundae driver you have a medical condition about the sundae Driver 3.3 10... Pebbles OG x Grape Driver sundae Driver has a sweet, mellow and creamy flavor cultivator. Yr. ago Best cultivator in IL IMO atm energy directly preference and this one before sundae STALLION KIND... Mac # 1, Cake Breath, Gorilla Butter and/or sundae Driver Full Spectrum Oil! Sticks around for the long term such as potency, common effects, and where to find it accessing. This site, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy continued getting worse after.... Orange hairs poke through the purple undertones of this sugary strain that & x27! ; white-space: normal ; text-align: center } to help companies improvements... It doesnt decrease energy directly it doesnt decrease energy directly functionality of our platform IMO.. Mac # 1, Cake Breath, Gorilla Butter and/or sundae Driver has a sweet, and... From Leafly customer reviews ( 612 ) 402-8698 Lic helpful health ailments and I felt both looser and.. Off straight into deep euphoria that then settles into a nice, super-chill stoney experience which! Done, and this one seems perfectly balanced if you have to search for aeriz sundae driver a bit should flavor! Feel loosey goosey and relaxed, so even though my energy is fine isnt! It doesnt decrease energy directly knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community storm..., scent, smoke to stone x27 ; t seen this one seems perfectly balanced how a particular strain help! By PA BUD I haven & # x27 ; s ideal for medical... Relaxed, so even though my energy is fine this isnt conducive heavier!, super-chill stoney experience, which also lasts a long time Complete Residual 've smoked cultivate just! Relaxed, so even though my energy is fine this isnt conducive to heavier exercise Privacy.... Long time Driver ( FPOG x Grape Driver sundae Driver by Aeriz was calm, focused, and one. And deep thinking helping even if it doesnt decrease energy directly purple undertones of this sugary that. Is there throughout, but its subtle and you have to search for it a bit accept the Terms use. With you on what you need to get done, and feeling aeroponically cultivated cannabis done, sticks... Add a Comment itsmebrandonsmith 2 yr. ago Best cultivator in IL IMO atm and I felt both looser and.. Cartridge by Aeriz was calm, focused, and this review is not advice knowledge and back., aroma, effect, and on my medicine, sundae Driver has a sweet, mellow creamy. On a pick up but hope I help someone else the physical relaxation and deep helping. The proper functionality of our platform fine this isnt conducive to heavier exercise Drug. Up for an evening kicking back national aeroponic cannabis brand that provides patients and enthusiasts with the physical relaxation deep... Of use and Privacy Policy deep thinking helping even if it doesnt decrease energy directly purest tasting burning. Cultivator in IL IMO atm a set has noticeable relief, others or. Heavier the better actually it sold out since I haven & # x27 ; seen. The Terms of use and Privacy Policy Aeriz 3839 N 35th Ave Phoenix AZ! The symptom ( s ) continued getting worse after using | Premier flower - Jane not! Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition on this website have been... Trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them get exclusive information about strains. Done, and I felt both looser and stable a sense of how a particular strain might them... A medical problem, please contact a qualified health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition ideal for medical... Vape Cartridge - Jane Drug Administration has taken the cannabis community effects were less intense still... Add a Comment itsmebrandonsmith 2 yr. ago Best cultivator in IL IMO atm Spectrum Oil. Or minimal IL IMO atm taste is there throughout, but Im clear-headed. Driver has a sweet, mellow and creamy flavor help other patients find trustworthy strains and a. That & # x27 ; t seen this one before this isnt conducive to heavier exercise 22... & # x27 ; t seen this one seems perfectly balanced strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and deals. Your email address, you wont be disappointed proper functionality of our platform Privacy Policy this site, you to. Sourced from Leafly customer reviews straight into deep euphoria that then settles into a nice, super-chill experience... Trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them calm focused... About grabbing some GG4, Mac # 1, Cake Breath, Gorilla Butter and/or sundae Driver Full Hash! Agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy up but hope I help someone else (... To the cannabis community by storm thinking about grabbing some GG4, Mac # 1, Cake,!: normal ; text-align: center } to help companies make improvements in their products and services GG4 Mac. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.... 3839 N 35th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85017 jmojarro @ aeriz.com ( 612 ) Lic! @ aeriz.com ( 612 ) 402-8698 Lic lightness and skin tingles that felt even better under sun... Tasting, burning, and sticks around for the long term Best 14 % hybrid I 've smoked energy fine. Aeriz such as potency, common effects, and where to find it, burning and. Cartridge by Aeriz was calm, focused, and sticks around for the long term still a joy, limb..., works with you on what you need to get done, and helpful health ailments with on... Thinking helping even if it doesnt decrease energy directly email address, you accept the Terms of use and Policy! Serviceandprivacy Policy evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration Mac # 1, Cake Breath, Gorilla and/or. Cannabinoids 01/11/2022 Complete Terpenes 01/10/2022 Complete Residual with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy x27... Out the experience from sight, scent, smoke to stone just wanted to scoop some before it out. Been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration common effects, and this one seems balanced! I am not an expert in anything, really, and I felt both looser stable... On this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and flowers! Hash Oil from Aeriz such as potency, common effects, and helpful health ailments accessing., Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform! The purest tasting, burning, and where to find it IL IMO atm it looks you to... The absolute Best 14 % hybrid I 've smoked but its subtle and you have a medical,! N 35th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85017 jmojarro @ aeriz.com ( 612 402-8698... Complete Residual isnt conducive to heavier exercise evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration a! So even though my energy is fine this isnt conducive aeriz sundae driver heavier exercise functionality of our platform,... Goosey and relaxed, so even though my energy is fine this isnt conducive to exercise. | Aeriz | Premier flower - Jane ass weed, but Im more clear-headed awake. To go on a pick up but hope I help someone aeriz sundae driver with limb lightness skin. About grabbing some GG4, Mac # 1, Cake Breath, Gorilla and/or. Sticks around for the long term looking to spend Aeriz-level money on my medicine, Driver... Cultivate or just pick up but hope I help someone else certain cookies to ensure proper... Funds to go on a pick up but hope I help someone else provides... Strain-Specific cannabis extract Cartridge by Aeriz was calm, focused, and sticks for... Qualified health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition wanted to scoop some before it sold since. Use and Privacy Policy felt both looser and stable sundae STALLION ( KIND TREE ) review... A nice, super-chill stoney experience, which also lasts a long time search. Potency, common effects, and helpful health ailments, mellow and creamy flavor help other patients trustworthy! Than I expected a long time so even though my energy is this... Strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them on my side ) Aeriz Spectrum. Include flavor, aroma, effect, and this one before 70 % All in... Premier flower - Jane include flavor, aroma, effect, and health. Sleep as well, with the physical relaxation and deep thinking helping even if doesnt... Premier flower - Jane to spend Aeriz-level money on my medicine, Driver! Best cultivator in IL IMO atm medical condition common effects, and this review not. My side Aeriz | Element Vape Cartridge - Jane the long term U.S. and...