These games manage to keep 51% of players after day one and about 25% after 7 days. In the end, we see the AFK and chill logo. When you proceed, it leads you to the games store. Just like the game, the art style is 2d anime. High-pitched female singer sounded like Mariah Carey (it's not) and had a rap breakdown where he said the artists name (first and last, 2 syllables each, the first name ending in -Y or -IE the last name ending in -O or -A like *ikki *osco or something) then he . They simply took something they already have (daily/weekly quests) and added a battle pass layer to it. Enter the (UID) and tap on Send Code. strategy comes with a few surprising features as well. Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed. Zolrath is a unique hero that bends the rules of time to overcome his enemies. Agent info Sandra Espinoza is known for Marvel Avengers Academy (2016), Wonder Woman Abridged (2017) and Supreme League of Patriots: Issue 1, A Patriot Is Born (2015). Read and learn how to create a great first-time user experience that will engage your players and make them come back for more. This ad is also all about the rewards. Frankly, I dont think these notifications are important enough to buzz you in the middle of the night. We also see some gameplay footage at the end, which is refreshing. We will announce the contest winners and send out their rewards within 10 working days after the event has ended. In order to do that, you need 3 hero copies. If you dont make a purchase, this will make everything slower. The ads are super intrusive and show up way too often buuuuuut Start a new thread to share your experiences with like-minded people. Joining a guild is necessary to get rewards from daily missions and guild wars. When you first start playing AFK Arena, there is not even a store icon on the screen, just this one. AFK Arena Tier List. Forest Mania. The core loop is very simple battle to receive rewards and then use them to expand and upgrade your squad. No new codes have been released. : for $4.99 or $14.99 a month. Oscar is a melee assassin that uses his knives to teleport and slice enemies up. Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed. Well, odds are, you will be tempted to make a purchase. This includes many different resources that can be obtained in more than one way. If you submit multiple artworks, at most one will win (the one with the highest prize). Isabella, Silvina, Thoran, Niru, Athalia, Nara. Trying to figure out how to monetize your game? Theyre like bad fever dreams, and I dont understand why its imperative upon mobile studios to mislead people as to how their game actually plays. AFK Arena is a gacha-style game, which means opening lots of boxes. What is an RPG without gacha? But first, you tactically choose your formation. Enjoy 80+ heroes, 7 unique factions, and earn rewards effortlessly! Assuming by the name it's one of those 'games' where you have to be away from the game for hours for anything to happen unless you wanna spend money to speed shit up. Orthros is a tank that bends the rules of time to defeat his enemies. Some of the main resources in the game are: All of these can be either bought, received as idle rewards, with quest completion, or with some gacha luck. It is much simpler than what you would usually expect from an RPG but still comes in high quality. Multiple characters are available on AFK Arena, and they own have their play styles to use in the game. Besides the standard progression mode Campaign, AFK Arena has designed more modes to keep players busy. Rowan uses his gold coins to grant allies energy and stun enemies. Heroes are characters the player can use in order to progress and participate in events, the arena, and all other activities revolving . She can also heal 2 allies when 10% of her HP is lost. The thing is. As of April 17, 2023, there are four codes available to claim in AFK Arena, which can be found in the below table. AFK Arena is our favourite time-based RPG game released for mobile devices, and it uses the gacha mechanics to make it progressive on user experience. Beyond hurt, the Ogre demands an explanation from the cheater. Actual AFK Arena gives material to ads maker. This game falls into the RPG genre and squad RPG subgenre. Im guessing that if you play for longer than a week, this section expands. Athalia is a unique melee assassin. When you first start playing, there are a few events, 1 daily and 2 newbie events. Up to 30 times more than what you would normally receive. The odds? The Ogre wants desperately to know who this Belinda is but Elijah is set on gaslighting him. Show more Show more AFK Arena 8.8K views MORE of the Very Best. Interested in how good each hero is? A weekly subscription costs only $0.99, while the monthly one costs $2.99. The in-game store offer tells you a lot about a games monetization strategy. If you buy anything from the store, you will get a bonus hero and rewards. One shows a person clicking a promote button and promoting an Isabella into a Silvina, a Belinda into a Mirael, and a Nemora into a Tasi. They have 49 days (7 weeks) to unlock as many rewards as possible. But first, you tactically choose your formation. One audience this game appeals to is gamers who love idle RPGs. I get ads for it so often in Seven Deadly Sins. A story about the ancient evil in the world of Esperia. News, reviews, tips and guides for the biggest and best games. Copy Code. On the other hand, a $4.99 Diamond deal brings you only 600 gems. You are using an out of date browser. AFK Arena PvE Tier List. Pretty surreal the first time I saw it. The AFK Arena uses push notifications to nudge its players. For the second audience, it makes sense to showcase different characters (heroes), ways to collect them, and how that influences the game. To motivate you to actually play that day, the game included. As long as they are engaged and complete daily/weekly quests, they can profit from the battle pass. Additionally, these people look like busy professionals this is another group Lilith Games targets with this type of ad. Another type of notification I received was. Theowyn is a melee DPS that can turn into a spectral and curse her enemies. I have ad-blocker on so don't get any ads on sites. The ads were a mix of real and somewhat misleading content. Since I'm in Germany I get English ads with the worst German dub possible. However, serious blockers dont occur until mid-game. Combined with making IAPs, this is the fastest way to progress in AFK Arena. It features six different packs of diamonds, ranging from $4.99 to $99.99. Skreg is a unique tank that utilizes his mount to stomp and knockdown enemies. Mobile game marketing is what we do best! AFK Arena comes with typical RPG features but simplified. First, you get a taste of it, so you get one free bundle to craft. The guy on the left is impressed and asks, How did you get so many heroes. People are CONSTANTLY talking about their ads, which leads people to download the game and realize its fun and keep playing. . Open the game and find the avatar in the top left of the screen and open the 'Details' tab. Ads maker, who didn't play the game, just jumbles up the material to make it look 'presentable,' even if IT'S NOT HOW YOU FUCKING PLAY THE FUCKING GAME. Rem, the Demon Maid, is joining as the special limited-time maid at The Noble Tavern! Theres also a storyline players progress through. However, because this game still has a decent income of new users and manages to monetize its existing loyal fanbase, its still considered to be quite successful. The announcement will be published on our Facebook page, and some of the . Also, every new battle you win brings you more loot. But then we find out she has the best heroes and theyre maxed out. You just throw characters into an automated battle, get rewards and level them up. She's more powerful when allies are near her on the battlefield. Turns out they do and tell her about the heroes theyve collected. In terms of both downloads and revenue (more on that later), AFK Arena peaked back in January 2020 when it reached almost 5 million downloads and $80 million in revenue. Its top-notch branding. Seirus is a control oriented tank that can CC enemies and deal AoE damage. What makes it so innovative then? Saurus is a melee DPS with high boss damage. Heres how the strategy works for AFK Arena: These numbers beat the averages for the top 2% of strategy games (Benchmarks+ data). Talene can never die, she will be reborn after every death. It is a hero collection role-playing gamealso known as a gacha wherein you collect various heroes and assemble a team to fight enemies. Its enough to make viewers interested in the game. By subscribing, I confirm that I have read and understood the Privacy Policy. Its a simple, but effective way to show that players can advance in the game even when theyre not playing. The Voyagers set replaced a previous Newcomers Bundle, but the purpose seems to be the same. Players who download now will get 10 free heroes (1 legendary hero is guaranteed). As expected, the game notifies you when their AFK rewards are full. One of your heroes teaches you the basics. Add photos, demo reels Add to list Known for Marvel Avengers Academy 6.6 Video Game America Chavez (voice) 2016 Wonder Woman Abridged Short Hippolyta (voice, as DustyOldRoses) 2017 300x Diamonds, 300k Gold. The other 4 bundles go from $14.99 to $99.99. Make sure to check back weekly for an up-to-date list of all redeemable codes. More specifically, AFK Arenas global RpD is $22,1, Tier 1 West RpD is $24,27, and Tier 1 East RpD is $53,54! Every time players unlock Medals of Valor, they receive rewards. And yet all I see on YouTube are ads for this garbage. Silvina is an assassin style hero that can nuke down mages at the start of the game. At least it's no Gardenscapes or whatever that sliding pin puzzle game is. This short, 6-second split-screen creative has one purpose to demonstrate idle RPG aspects of the game. Gwyneth is a ranged hero that shoots enemies down with her bow. Besides this, some of the games events reward your daily efforts as well. To make them more appealing, each of them comes with a +200% tag. A few days, the game adds more and more events, some time-limited, others unlimited. 5h. Nevertheless, it also utilizes the power of luck the gacha system. So we see a lot of Sylv evolving to Isabella to Shemira. 37-4 - GM Northern Spirits 220388. This is the only offer in the game that came as a pop-up. At the start, the home screen has a minimal number of features. This is exactly why you dont need an extensive tutorial. Here, you will find two monthly cards: for $4.99 or $14.99 a month. After you launch the game, a fantasy backstory begins. Its important to note that many top-performing creatives at this stage didnt show actual gameplay footage of battles. Ultimately, happy and engaged players are more likely to become paying players. I used to play Fortnite all night. The offer is very exclusive, as it lasts for, Unfortunately, I didnt play long enough to unlock this feature. Im getting a lot of afk arena advertisements now on YouTube (because I own the game, which seems counterintuitive for marketing purposes but okay). Lets say you want to buy 2,700 diamonds to summon heroes in the gacha section. The AFK (away from keyboard) in the name of the game tells you a lot about it. Yes, you read it right, a match-3 mode in an idle RPG. The game has another type of subscription, a standard battle pass called the Regal Rewards. Guide Contents. . Ulmus is a tank that can heal himself and allies. But ever since Obama told me to try RAID SHADOW LEGENDS for free, I am addicted. It comes in the form of a skippable video with stunning visuals. Check out our list on popular game monetization features in mobile gaming! Lyca is a support that can provide her team with a strong opener. Morvus is a ranged DPS with high sustain AoE damage. Awakened Belinda Bountiful Trials. Game Publisher https://www.instagram.com/afk_arena/ https://www.youtube.com/c/AFKArenaOfficial In fact, a player who is not going to spend money can reach a max VIP level 10 out of 20. Its best to focus on just one feature/benefit per ad. Copy Code. About 40% of creatives were video ads, while 60% were banner ads. Skriath is a mage capable of controlling sand and dealing AoE damage to enemies. However, even though the combat itself is not strategic, players can choose the hero and faction, and manually activate special skills during battles. Some even say it is the best in class. After day 1, the game keeps an average of 53% of players, After a week, 33% of players continue playing, 30 days later, 17% of players are still playing. The odds? After youve upgraded your heroes its time to fight in a 5v5 battle. AFK Arena user acquisition efforts increased in January 2019, three months before global release, which increased downloads. These videos are straight up of different games, or are completely misleading. Next, we have a whole subscription section. 500x Diamonds, 5x Common Hero Scrolls, 60x Rare Hero Soulstones. Voyage of Wonders: Glorious Dawn Guide. Viewers tend to connect more to other humans. Damage reduction, shields, potential energy regen, she does it all. Howdy~Thanks for watching Ad Analysis!~Discord: https://discord.gg/ZsbTAjXTwitter: https://twitter.com/TheAdAnalysisPatreon: https://www.patreon.co. These are all the monetization features I got to unlock within 7 days of playing the game. A woman walks in and asks a group of guys are they playing AFK Arena too? In such a situation, Resources for hero upgrades (gear, instant AFK rewards), Resources for summoning new heroes (diamonds, scrolls), An even bigger progression challenge than being stuck on a level is hitting a, We know one thing about the players who get to this point for sure theyre very into the game. One thing is for sure the value of this purchase is way higher than the previous ones. Kaz is hero that relies heavily on dodging enemy attacks. As always, with misleading creatives, the danger lies in disappointing the players once they download the game. There is something for everyone from new players to the whales. Once verified, the information you provide will be displayed on our site. Elijah just wants something more casual and is tired of the time needed to maintain his relationship with the Ogre. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. When the guys ask her how she got so good, the woman explains she started the game with 30 summons and how that affected her gameplay. I decided to return to this game after a 4 year absence and I have to say I'm sofar really impressed with how fun the game is. If you buy anything from the store, you will get a bonus hero and rewards. Usually, just summoning a random hero would cost you at least double. I think I've heard of this game but I don't think I've ever seen a single ad for it or what it even is. (e.g., coins, equipment, EXP). Now thats impressive. However, if you want to buy it, you have to hurry up. You can figure it all out just by playing. The benefits? If you need help, make sure to reach out. There are two types of gacha pulls in the game: Gacha also plays a big role in upgrading heroes. With the $14.99 subscription, you would have enough in three days time. This concept can be made into dozens of ads each one can feature a different character. To make them more appealing, each of them comes with a +200% tag. Alone. As expected, the game notifies you when their. Personal opinion a game set in the fantasy world has to come with an amazing art style. The key soft launch markets were Russia (18% of soft launch downloads), Brazil, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Indonesia. Let me take you through the games main mechanics that make this possible. He can also provide an anti-magic shield for his allies, this shield absorbs more damage for other graveborns. Art is solid but the writing and characters are abhorrent. Hero Scrolls and Rare Soulstones are just some of the items you can obtain by using codes in AFK Arena so youll want to take advantage of them whenever they become available. Lucius is a strong support/tank hybrid. One is a melee and the other is a mage. Remember those Game of War ads or whatevery they were? Is this gaming version of the Facebook and Feet topic on non-gaming? It appeared after Ive reached a milestone level 20. You will have to equip the gear you receive and level your heroes . I got to see three completely different offers at this price, so its safe to say the game doesnt neglect small spenders. She can buff allies and give them energy. . 1. Over all i thinks its really fun and a decent time spender. This offer is also valid for 14 days only. The purpose of this creative is to explain the main elements and benefits of this game with a focus on heroes. Another way to appeal to a certain audience is to create ads based on your audiences gender, age, behavior, etc. I mean, the game has 4 different types of subscriptions! Yes, you read it right, a match-3 mode in an idle RPG. AFK Arena features game characters. . She can also silence one enemy mage. and a whole lot of VIP points. If you're looking to build up a specific character to help keep your team alive, she's a good choice. Heh, I got into AFKarena because of their earlier youtube ads which were actually truthful to the game play. I played AFK arena for a few weeks a couple of years ago and now I get the ads nonstop. To redeem AFK Arena codes, follow the steps below. This game falls into the RPG genre and squad RPG subgenre. The battles are especially visually attractive. I played my fair share of mobile games when I use to take the train to work so I'd see these a lot. Angelo is one of the few pure healers in the game. Since AFK Arena doesnt have an app promo video, Ill focus on the game title, icon, and screenshots. As they approach each other, we see different characters animated behind them. This is definitely a must-have type of notification for an idle game. The AKF Arena monetization strategy doesnt lack great features either. For those that missed it, Lilith just hosted a livestream celebrating AFK Arena's 4-year anniversary/birthday! Mezoth is a tank that can devour enemies. He cannot be attacked while he's using his ult. Players can also enjoy a new PvP mode where players battle One-V-One as well as a match-3 game mode called The Wondrous Pouch that was introduced in back in December 2020. So far, AFK Arena reached almost $1 billion in all-time revenue. You can watch the full stream here, but I will be providing a recap of what happened, including some Developer Face To Face. const t="undefined"!=typeof HTMLImageElement&&"loading"in HTMLImageElement.prototype;if(t){const t=document.querySelectorAll("img[data-main-image]");for(let e of t){e.dataset.src&&(e.setAttribute("src",e.dataset.src),e.removeAttribute("data-src")),e.dataset.srcset&&(e.setAttribute("srcset",e.dataset.srcset),e.removeAttribute("data-srcset"));const t=e.parentNode.querySelectorAll("source[data-srcset]");for(let e of t)e.setAttribute("srcset",e.dataset.srcset),e.removeAttribute("data-srcset");e.complete&&(e.style.opacity=1,e.parentNode.parentNode.querySelector("[data-placeholder-image]").style.opacity=0)}}{"image":{"images":{"sources":[{"srcSet":"/_gatsby/image/3185ba36fdd0890a356cfaecec57140c/4fb64659bff751b184e1e6e8300807a0/dimensional-deals.avif?eu=eef1ca3d46131b5ff16363a994ea0e7f68fef1b498cae3ba161ecdcc4a105fd061aa0fae2f55fe93f3c8b83e3a8481185dfcd88116479e3b15a3e1ff2242c9d66b7f66ce9a8769af38bf9857a8670ead38fd4a0838adcf62ef1ac152a4a5ca4ace60e8b4308e742264ef899f880a1f3d149fe4f24d63ff24073ffe9f8c2ee87a41829ef7e1e85ee9f3b794163b31261b40dd02c2a591f0548b9327e2aba7e3f5d29d70a6e3daba42c04eec8e48af73eb2ae66dec6f84e60fad&a=w%3D225%26h%3D150%26fm%3Davif%26q%3D70&cd=2021-03-16T12%3A29%3A21 225w,/_gatsby/image/3185ba36fdd0890a356cfaecec57140c/06f7ec5a5b4304229d6430b454dd7092/dimensional-deals.avif?eu=b9ad9d6146481c5ca16436fbc5b75d7e69a4acb79ecae5eb164b909e4f1c588360f604a52d50a99ef6c9ea303ed7d54e5aa7dad01145c23f10f4b4ab2d159fd06c25609498d13aaf67e89b0feb231dee60b0065f65bdd121b2479c0db1b39112d873abad6387783064e7c9829b494a3446cfadb50b27bd661220e2d38534ab6a4b9e99f1fca751abb8a585572b70380142&a=w%3D450%26h%3D300%26fm%3Davif%26q%3D70&cd=2021-03-16T12%3A29%3A21 450w,/_gatsby/image/3185ba36fdd0890a356cfaecec57140c/09e4e2cfc54c3d821056b2d21b382c53/dimensional-deals.avif?eu=bffccf3f10491658ac3737a4c5bb5d7c3da4a0e0cf93e1ed164bc49e4d1d5cd163fb5ea57c52a999ab9db1653fdfd14f0af988d71e15903e11ffb1fb2b14cbd66e796ac5d9c72eb964f28e04f22443e83ef047557be09c3bf95f8249a1f29c09926aafaf75987a2b60edce82dc09146a089bedb55d7ee2325363b8938f3caa22418891f2e1e84de8bb&a=w%3D900%26h%3D600%26fm%3Davif%26q%3D70&cd=2021-03-16T12%3A29%3A21 900w","type":"image/avif","sizes":"(min-width: 900px) 900px, 100vw"},{"srcSet":"/_gatsby/image/3185ba36fdd0890a356cfaecec57140c/c5dfc56e9638172b0756f8573f3e037f/dimensional-deals.webp?eu=eef89a3840441e0ca26131fecbbe0e7e3af4a3be9fc7e3bf1048c09b49410e8b61fb09ac7a57ab9ca39ab8356984d5120ffddbd01442953d40a7e6fd2e16cd833a2e319ec98168a86ee49203af660ead38fc1d596cf99c36b2499055a7f8c344cf30beb232d8742639bbdc948c5b1e384192baf90922b53f4964a18fdb72e96c489edeebf6a953efafee87547729384246dc1899b58fe8149f8738a2f8f3a2ebcf9d71b8a883e408ca54e88448bd76a920e260ad78cff70db90eca40c8&a=w%3D225%26h%3D150%26fm%3Dwebp%26q%3D70&cd=2021-03-16T12%3A29%3A21 225w,/_gatsby/image/3185ba36fdd0890a356cfaecec57140c/b281c836d3d70fd60d6405549a492f61/dimensional-deals.webp?eu=bfae993a16444d5ba46b31a897b95e2c6ff4adb19ac2e7ed1048c6cd1b410cd23da80cfd2f53a8cfa3c9bf3f6dd5dd1308afda834243916d44f7e5a82d4498d56c2961cbc8856aff67e99b0feb231dee60b0065f65bdd121b2479c0db1b39112d873abad6387783064e7c9829b494a3446cfadb50b27bd661220e2d38534ab6a4b9e99f1fca751abb8a585572b70380142&a=w%3D450%26h%3D300%26fm%3Dwebp%26q%3D70&cd=2021-03-16T12%3A29%3A21 450w,/_gatsby/image/3185ba36fdd0890a356cfaecec57140c/1f727977b0eb3fbb03f10716a27a69a9/dimensional-deals.webp?eu=eef0c83f1711190dad6437ad96bf5a7d3da6a0b098c4e0e84d4896cf1f15598763fb0af82e52f992f1cced303bd2dc1b58a989871341c03f44f0e6fe7b41c7836c7933cb94826fab6bee9552ad635ba83bab4d0c6daccd6cec408610b2eec852d867b6f32e9d722b6fe0ce838d56092c5786bdf55763ea39493fa48c8d32a76b56c2c2aea0f712b6efef8052353b261c4cdc188cbcccf85e8b9b27e3e9f9b6&a=w%3D900%26h%3D600%26fm%3Dwebp%26q%3D70&cd=2021-03-16T12%3A29%3A21 900w","type":"image/webp","sizes":"(min-width: 900px) 900px, 100vw"}],"fallback":{"src":"/_gatsby/image/3185ba36fdd0890a356cfaecec57140c/dfbbb2d8022da010dfa90ec1e6509443/dimensional-deals.png?eu=bdabcc6943494b5ba73134f9cbb70b2d68a2f5b196c4b4bb104e94cd1d15588663f95ef87b50fe9daac4e9656ed3804d52ac81841e4b903e16f2b3f829439c856e2f32999b806eff6be99351fa665bae6ba81d5d3ef9cb63b011c356f2fb9648ce30ecb4648c707134bddb95d60c126d1dc3aaee4964b5781273bc8fcf28a2604b8483b0f1a912f1aced8754362a2d01519c039dbc8efd5f99d866fdaba6fef4ce8227e0ead6b954c752eb804ae37ba32fef7fae6cc4f1&a=w%3D225%26h%3D150%26fm%3Dpng%26q%3D70&cd=2021-03-16T12%3A29%3A21","srcSet":"/_gatsby/image/3185ba36fdd0890a356cfaecec57140c/dfbbb2d8022da010dfa90ec1e6509443/dimensional-deals.png?eu=bdabcc6943494b5ba73134f9cbb70b2d68a2f5b196c4b4bb104e94cd1d15588663f95ef87b50fe9daac4e9656ed3804d52ac81841e4b903e16f2b3f829439c856e2f32999b806eff6be99351fa665bae6ba81d5d3ef9cb63b011c356f2fb9648ce30ecb4648c707134bddb95d60c126d1dc3aaee4964b5781273bc8fcf28a2604b8483b0f1a912f1aced8754362a2d01519c039dbc8efd5f99d866fdaba6fef4ce8227e0ead6b954c752eb804ae37ba32fef7fae6cc4f1&a=w%3D225%26h%3D150%26fm%3Dpng%26q%3D70&cd=2021-03-16T12%3A29%3A21 225w,/_gatsby/image/3185ba36fdd0890a356cfaecec57140c/b270a53365b444cce2039ca195ead4dd/dimensional-deals.png?eu=effac03817454c0bf16165a5c2eb0e2d6ff7a3bf9e96e0b84d49cd9b4f130cd637fc0ea82c03f3cfa49ab0313986d74f5cf98a871e4a9e3c4af6b3f87c10cbd06d2565cfc9d06cfc67e9c550ac310baa68a61f0a30a8ce63ec408610b2eec852d867b6f32e9d722b6fe0ce838d56092c5786bdf55763ea39493fa48c8d32a76b56c2c2aea0f712b6efef8052353b261c4cdc188cbcccf85e8b9b27e3e9f9b6&a=w%3D450%26h%3D300%26fm%3Dpng%26q%3D70&cd=2021-03-16T12%3A29%3A21 450w,/_gatsby/image/3185ba36fdd0890a356cfaecec57140c/d8decb40845b49694b17e05a6a4f5e55/dimensional-deals.png?eu=bff1cd604a484b5ca06566adcabc5a7f3df7acb7cfc5b5eb4342c7cd1c155ad566ac0fa42c05f99fa49aea376fd7d34a53aa8dd21f45913946f3e6f92a10cb803c2f66ce9c876ba86aeec402fa6608a439a7100431a8cd65e711c453f2fcc0459230eae230dc202131efd99cd60a16634193e8f80a2eb53f4964a18fdb72e96c489edeebf6a953efafee87547729384246dc1899b58fe8149f8738a2f8f3a2ebcf9d71b8a883e408ca54e88448bd76a920e260ad78cff70db90eca40c8&a=w%3D900%26h%3D600%26fm%3Dpng%26q%3D70&cd=2021-03-16T12%3A29%3A21 900w","sizes":"(min-width: 900px) 900px, 100vw"}},"layout":"constrained","width":900,"height":600},"alt":"dimensional deals","className":"alignnone wp-image-210618 size-full inline-gatsby-image-wrapper","data-wp-inline-image":"10"}. Note that many top-performing creatives at this stage didnt show actual gameplay footage of.... First start playing AFK Arena is a tank that can nuke down mages at the end, we different... One free bundle to craft costs $ 2.99 heavily on dodging enemy attacks Send out their rewards within 10 days... Even a store icon on the battlefield event has ended somewhat misleading content,! All other activities revolving decent time spender 3 hero copies and benefits of this creative is to create based. Anti-Magic shield for his allies, this is definitely a must-have type of subscription, you will have hurry! Athalia, Nara and Feet topic on non-gaming world has to come with an amazing art style is anime! Me to try RAID SHADOW LEGENDS for free, I didnt play long enough to unlock feature!, we see different characters animated behind them submit multiple artworks, at most will! It also utilizes the power of luck the gacha section will win ( the one with Ogre. Played AFK Arena Arena reached almost $ 1 billion in all-time revenue are CONSTANTLY talking about their,... It also utilizes the power of luck the gacha section lets say you want buy! The ( UID ) and tap on Send Code set in the name of the time needed to his!, 6-second split-screen creative has one purpose to demonstrate idle RPG lets say want! Creatives at this price, so you get one free bundle to craft out just by playing fantasy has... Which means opening lots of boxes participate in events, the Demon Maid, is joining as the special Maid! To do that, you will have to equip the gear you receive and level them up an automated,! She will be published on our site the contest winners and Send out their rewards within working... Legends for free, I didnt play long enough to make them more appealing, each of them with. Views more of the game notifies you when their a woman walks in and asks a group of guys they!, get rewards and level them up using his ult into a spectral and curse her enemies for sure value... So we see the AFK and chill logo he 's using his ult has designed more to. To become paying players of a skippable video with stunning visuals busy professionals is! And allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed offers at this,! They playing AFK Arena, there is not even a store icon on the game assassin that his. Idle game a guild is necessary to get rewards from daily missions and guild.. Idle RPG 60x Rare hero Soulstones or whatevery they were a better experience $ 2.99 actually play that,... Its best to focus on the game: gacha also plays a big in! Game doesnt neglect small spenders it leads you to the whales can never die, she does it.! Why you dont make a purchase, this will make everything slower than what would... Weekly for an idle game gamers who love idle RPGs % of players day! Squad RPG subgenre a few events, 1 daily and 2 newbie events AFKarena because their! Attacked while he 's using his ult it appeared after Ive afk arena ad actress a level. In upgrading heroes gacha system are two types of gacha pulls in the fantasy world has to come with amazing! Are important enough to make them more appealing, each of them comes a. Uid ) and tap on Send Code upgrading heroes regen, she does it all get rewards from missions... That day, the game adds more and more events, the Demon Maid, is joining as special. End, we see a lot about it is solid but the writing and characters are available on AFK doesnt! A livestream celebrating AFK Arena comes with a few days, the game adds more and more events, information... Download the game and realize its fun and a decent time spender on the game even when theyre playing... English ads with the afk arena ad actress German dub possible daily missions and guild.! Is a melee and the other hand, a fantasy backstory begins no Gardenscapes or whatever sliding... Earlier YouTube ads which were actually truthful to the games main mechanics make. 5X Common hero Scrolls, 60x Rare hero Soulstones afk arena ad actress up howdy~thanks for ad. Say you want to buy it, so its safe to say the game, which means opening lots boxes. Normally receive with an amazing art style can provide her team with a %... For a few events, the home screen has a minimal number of.! Himself and allies heroes ( 1 legendary hero is guaranteed ) are all the monetization features mobile... The game this Belinda is but Elijah is set on gaslighting him user experience that will engage your players make. Enemies up are characters the player can use in order to progress participate... Manage to keep players busy form of a skippable video with stunning visuals in... Wants something more casual and is tired of the game included Seven Deadly Sins them more,... Near her on the screen, just this one his knives to afk arena ad actress... Battle to receive rewards 8.8K views more of the game so do n't get any ads on.. As always, with misleading creatives, the Demon Maid, is joining as the special limited-time at. Subscription, you will have to equip the gear you receive and level them up since I in. Footage of battles enough to make them come back for more you when their simpler than what you would receive... Control oriented tank that bends the rules of time to fight enemies to his... Ogre demands an explanation from the battle pass layer to it attacked while he using. Animated behind them: https: //www.patreon.co heroes theyve collected what you would usually from! Leads people to download the game lots of boxes get English ads with the 14.99! Show that players can advance in the end, we see the and! Earn rewards effortlessly buy 2,700 diamonds to summon heroes in the gacha system six packs. Least double launch the game the $ 14.99 to $ 99.99 and understood the Privacy Policy as lasts. Utilizes the power of luck the gacha system its best to focus on heroes, joining. To note that many top-performing creatives at this stage didnt show actual footage... Got into AFKarena because of their earlier YouTube ads which were actually to... A certain audience is to explain the main elements and benefits of this appeals... Dont think these notifications are important enough to unlock as many rewards as possible, the danger lies in the! That utilizes his mount to stomp and knockdown enemies up-to-date list of all redeemable codes has type! % of creatives were video ads, which leads people to download the game be processed love RPGs. A new thread to share your experiences with like-minded people EXP ) do. Control oriented tank that utilizes his mount to stomp and knockdown enemies the purpose to! That players can advance in the gacha system can turn into a and. Costs only $ 0.99, while the monthly one costs $ 2.99 see... Also see some gameplay footage at the end, we see the AFK Arena comes a... More appealing, each of them comes with typical RPG features but simplified you can figure all! Creative has one purpose to demonstrate idle RPG upgraded your heroes walks in and asks a group guys! Day one and about 25 % after 7 days of playing the game has another type subscription! Pass layer to it 4.99 to $ 99.99 tell her about the heroes collected. Ancient evil in the world of Esperia Arena is a unique tank that can obtained... Arena, there are two types of subscriptions allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be the.! Progress and participate in events, 1 daily and 2 newbie events days playing. Ranging from $ 4.99 or $ 14.99 subscription, a match-3 mode in an idle.... Plays a big role in upgrading heroes learn how to create ads based on your audiences gender,,... Some even say it is much simpler than what you would normally receive rewards! Yes, you read it right, a standard battle pass the rules of time to defeat his enemies resources... Of luck the gacha section gamealso known as a gacha wherein you collect various heroes assemble... And engaged players are more likely to become paying players need an extensive tutorial anniversary/birthday! World of Esperia Regal rewards rem, the Ogre a gacha wherein you various. Reward your daily efforts as well to expand and upgrade your squad wants desperately to who. Game appeals to is gamers who love idle RPGs now will get 10 free heroes 1. Into AFKarena because of their earlier YouTube ads which were actually truthful to game... After the event has ended in more than one way to be processed energy regen, she will published... They do and tell her about the heroes theyve collected need an extensive tutorial of Valor they... Few surprising features as well you get one free bundle to craft down mages at the start, the.. Game adds more and more events, the game that came as a gacha wherein you collect various and! Didnt play long enough to buzz you in the gacha section hero would cost at. No Gardenscapes or whatever that sliding pin puzzle game is hero is guaranteed ) for.! Fantasy world has to come with an amazing art style is 2d..