Lastly, the great thing about visco-elastic memory foam for people who want a softer sleeping surface is that it is activated by the users body heat. While respecting nature, forest and water resources, our sustainability efforts try to enhance economic, social and environmental wellbeing. I am 220# and have some sore spots and run a really soft sleep number of 25-35. The seat needs to not compress much where I will sink down because I need to maintain this height to fly the airplane correctly. 2 watching. You can read more about this. Please share in laymens terms and a link to your product so we can order ASAP thank you !! Looking for a very firm foam mattress. For some people, thats exactly what they want. We would suggest the 4lb density polyethylene or the neoprene high quality to help in reducing the sound from going in between levels. I am looking for the foam for massage table. Easiest way to translate is to divide your number by 16. There are three types generally used in upholstery: medium-density foam for furniture that will have only occasional use, high-density foam for day-to-day use, and outdoor foam for patio furniture . And do you mean this goes over the 2 inch memory foam and not between the the RE-28HR and the memory foam ? Your email address will not be published. In your situation where you want something durable that will comfortably hold up for years while being very supportive, we would suggest our Lux-HQ foam. I like it durable and able to keep its shape. Thank you! My cushion is 83" long so I had to add a small piece to the end of the slab, the foam tac spray works very well., I am attempting to reupholster an old couch and the foam order website was really helpful in detailing which foams are used for different uses as well as informing me on what width I needed. We are two adults on the heavy side. Seat size is 100cm x 200 cm along one side. topper feel like vs a 3 lbs? Im still a bit unsure what level of IDL or material would fit best for the project Im working on and am hoping you can give a bit of advice. What is the best method to cut that type of foam for the pressure sore? To answer your first question, our King-Size, 2 thick 4LB ViscoPLUSH memory foam topper will weigh around 28LB total foam only. Fabric density refers to the number of yarns per unit area of the fabric. ILD is typically a measurement used for Open-Cellfoam only, so the methods to test do not translate to Closed-Cellfoams like Polyethylene. Use these foam sheets and our DIY foam cushion guides to get started. I weigh 185 lbs., sleep on my side, and blow right this mattress onto the hard floor of the tent base very uncomfortable, indeed. He is featherweight now with arthritis and hypermobile spine/shoulders etc. Sounds like we can custom make this for you. Key uses: Mattresses. If a product has a 3LB density, that means its 12 x 12 x 12 block weighed 3LB. I am a female 52 and weigh 200 lbs. I have been told 33 HD, but I am only seeing 36 HD. Im pushing 300, so I need the best. It hurts to sit on it. If its a specific request or a quote such as yours was, we forward it to our Sales and Customer Service department who will get ahold of you through the e-mail address you provided in the post, to more directly work with you on your needs and help you get the foam thats right for you. Best Seller GoTo Foam 3" Height x 24" Width x 72" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion 4.7 (8,346) $3545 FREE delivery Fri, Apr 14 Or fastest delivery Thu, Apr 13 Small Business We will be get custom made waterproof fabric Cushion covers. You can have a high-density cushion with a very low ILD, which means it will be a very soft cushion but will maintain that same degree of softness for years. This grade of upholstery foam (rebond upholstery foam) has proven not to soften with time. Sew foam has a cloth backing which makes it easy to work with for upholstery projects. Is there a similar but longer lasting product you would recommend? I want to avoid bottoming out for 180 pound adults, but want 70 pound kids to be comfortable, too. x 6 in. Please Contact Usfor information regarding the best foam for your application! Or would we sink to the bottom? Thank you for your excellent information. Please contact us directly for information and pricing. What type of foam should I look for to replace the standard foam we have? I have a technical question if I take the size of an overall foam bun we will say 32 x 32 x 85 1.8 compression 24 density and would like the figure the weight of the bun is there a formula base for this? We would suggest the soft latex foam for your application. We had them professionally cleaned, but that did little. lays on solid fiberglass, no give.Thanks! Despite this warning, we still dont recommend that you order the next firmer upholstery foam grade. I would like to do my own DIY version. Hello, I am currently looking into building layered foam archery targets. Great site! -. She will likely sleep on this for 5-6 years. We would suggest either our Lux-HQ foam or our rebond foam for your application. Hi Lisa, Your thoughts and recommendations? This test is usually applied to conventional foam however, and the temperature sensitivity of memory foam is a bit of an extenuating circumstance. Not a fan of memory foam. Took off latex and just sleeping on the 5 foam and 2 Memory Foam. or just 5 of the 36. Low density foam is also often used for arm padding or back of the couch construction, where firmness and durability are less of an issue. The problem is, the 9 thick L shape foam cushions are now too soft for 150-200 lb. 10 years ago I bought a 5 thick Lux-R mattress from you (still going strong). My question is regarding cushions in living room chairs we are going to be re-upholstering. Hi I am looking for a firm mattress and have been recommended HR 50. Looking for a solution to change the feel of a 1yr old original Purple mattress that is not working for a stomach sleeper (125lb/5ft tall). It is also possible to have a high ILD foam with a low density, which will start off firm, but quickly lose its supportiveness, causing it to become soft, spongy, and saggy, which sounds like what happened to your current cushions. I hope you can suggest a soft but supportive topper for my twin sized bed. Will definitely be my go to for future foam needs, All images and content 19992023 FoamOrder.com. Long-lasting high density polyurethane foam for chairs, sofas, benches, and more. My mattress is King Size on top of a solid wood frame, no springs. It has spring mattresses and the bottom mattress has worn out. The lower the ILD, the softer the foam, and the higher the ILD, the firmer the foam no tricks there! Two questions: am I better to build up the height with wood, say by an inch or two, and then add foam, or could/should it all be done in foam (maybe a denser layer on the bottom and a less dense layer on top)? This high-density foam, coupled with our incredibly robust innerspring system, allows us to offer our customers the . Im hesitant among Lux Foam Regular, Lux Foam HQ and Dryfast Foam regarding airflow and coolness. Using 2 of our Lux-HQ foam or our Super Max foam would be suggested. Open or cloed cell or what do I want? Foam pretty much remains the same size throughout its life. I want to re-line my rifle case with a more dense and firm foam to keep the 10 lb. We prefer a firm sleeping arrangement, but this setup is too firm (recently moved). Im looking for 1.5 closed cell polythene foam to serve as mats for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu what would be the best density to use we have a lot of 300lb guys. We would suggest going with just 3 of super soft foam on top of 5 of our medium HD36-HQ foam for your application. My wife and I love to camp and I recently bought two comfortable cots (80 x 30) that have springs and trampoline type material for the bed foundation and a thin, removable foam mattress on top. We would suggest the 3 Lux-HQ foam for your application. ft. for seats. Now I am upsizing the bed and thinking Id best stick with what works (Lux-R or Lux-HQ I guess). We do have pre-made futons that may fit your application. of 5 High Density Foam Felting Mat for Felting, Thick And Protects The Table. *Not all foams are available in all firmnesses. For the information you have provided, if you wanted medium, go with the HD36. It must be a 3 inch thick mattress and will be inserted into the mattress vinyl cover the current mattress is in. I look forward to hearing your recommendations for a durable but pretty squishy foam. Links are here, I would suggest a 3 memory foam topper for your application. Smart Foam Pad is great for chair cushions, outdoor furniture, boating, camping and much more. They are a pretty stiff, easy to cut foam. I am a heavy man. If you are looking for soft comfort but long-lasting durability then this foam is for you! The cushions have a slight trapezoidal shape. Is the Super Max you recommend polyethylene? Hi Denise, I once bought a foam mattress that was supposedly among the firmest, and during a long long time I wished I had bought a much softer one. Their quality, innovation and sustainability speak for our expertise, but our community reach and sustainability model is what makes us really different. Please do not hesitate to Contact Usfor more information. Store said they will replace with same cushion that manufacturer has, but that just solves the problem for four months. How can I specify the density I want? Because the thickness is only 3, we would suggest either our Lux-Regular or our Lux-HQ foam for your application. I am interested in making a DIY Plyo Box for doing box jumps. You are correct that a higher ILD foam (35-50ILD) would be firmer in terms of feel, but the performance would be greatly diminished by the soft base foam if you were to place it on top. We have looked through your site but have no idea what to get. Our cross linked polyethylene is commonly used as a shock absorber for dance floors. The price quote page will show the sheet widths and lengths that are available, the types of foam you can order, and prices for each. topper in King size, but the total weight is 22 lbs. Shop the #1 rated upholstery foam! What would you suggest? I like to know what kind of foam do I need for outdoor cushions. That sounds like a very good setup. Foamma 6" x 24" x 72" Gel Memory Foam, High Density Foam Base, Cooling Pressure Relief, Chair Cushion Foam for Dining Chairs, Wheelchair Seat Cushion, Cushion and Seat Repair, Made in USA! GoTo Foam 3" Height x 24" Width x 72" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion. side sleeper. Was $102.84. Im going to be using this as an indoor/outdoor mat to lay down on so needs to be able to travel in a car without taking up too much room. Your website is a great resource! The feet are sinking down. Ideally, my sitting 220# would compress foam to about 2. I need something thin, like 2. That's what gives foam its light, airy consistencyand it's also why it can be hard to cut. I notice that some sites will advertise a 4 lbs. Do yu think the 4 of HD36 is supportive enough? Anything more in terms of density or firmness is unnecessary. The settee would be 4 cushions to both sit and sleep. Im concerned that if I order a high density foam insert replacement for my seat cushion that I might have a hard time placing into case. For your application, we would recommend our 4lb or 6lb Cross-Linked Polyethylene. We would suggest our neoprene high quality foam for your application. Catering to your needs, we can make custom cut upholstery to fit your desires. We are considering adding 2 4 of more dense foam in the range of 5.2# to 5.7#. I have a 3/4 antique bed which gets minimal use and Id like to find an affordable option for a mattress and box spring. Using it for making two cushions!, This foam is amazing. $11.35. Thanks in advance. Would the 4lb density foam be plenty rigidity and durability to withstand the continual impact of arrows. Is that correct as it requires dressing after every use? Great web site. Apply firm pressure along the entire section of foam, holding for a few seconds with each press. It is not memory foam. What is the best way to get enough support so that you dont bottom out to the wood, but still get a soft, pillow-top feel (all in 3)? Im debating between a 2 5 lb density topper vs a 3 4 lb topper. Foam Cushion High Density Firm Foam Upholstery Foam Cushion Seat Replacement. One ergonomic chair I bought previously has the correct kind of foam but I cant match it in fabric stores, which only have a green high density foam that is not much firmer than the existing foam. Thanks. We sleep on one that is so firm it almost does not compress at all and we love it but dont know its numbers or how to duplicate it. I added the 2 and 1/2 HD-36HQ Eggcrate on top, and its still too firm. I would suggest about 2 to 3 of our super soft foam for your application. For this application, we would recommend our 2 Lux-HQfoam. Since Covid Ive sat in one spot and I find myself sinking. We have HD36-HQ (medium) and Lux-HQ (firm) foams available. These C-foams are less dense, at 1.8lbs/ft, and we offer a firm C55, a medium-firmness C33, and a soft C25. Also, we live in Washington Stateyou do send product there, right? The 1.76 would be considered mid-grade foam. Can you make any suggestions as to a suitable type of foam and/or where such foam can be found for purchase at reasonable prices in small quantities? I am looking at a 3 Lux HQ or HD36 HQ. I have enough room for 3 of foam. I am upholstering homemade patient treatment tables for a physical therapy clinic. 40kg/m would become 2.5lb density. Which of the following is the best foam 1) high density 2) extra high density 3) air lite high density and what is the difference. My suggestion would be our Lux-High Quality foam in at least a 6 thickness. There are no removable cushions. Numerous partners and customers have chosen our high-performing and sustainable products made of AIREX rigid foams and BALTEK balsa wood - the broadest portfolio of core materials produced by a global leader and pioneer in industrial sandwich technology. The springs have sprung not comfortable seating. Each bottle averages 3 lbs. Hi,im looking for a mattress topper for a full bed. Foamma 5" x 24" x 84" High Density Upholstery Foam Padding, Thick-Custom Pillow, Chair, and Couch Cushion Replacement Foam, Craft Foam Upholstery Supplies, Foam Pad for Cushions and Seat Repair, Vive Oval Balance Pad - Wobble Cushion for Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Equipment - Soft Stability Trainer Foam for Workouts, Yoga, Core Strength and Pilates - Device for Women, Men and Kids, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. For this application, we would recommend our Lux-HQfoam if you are looking for a firm base. 99. FIRST QUESTION I am a large man, 390lbs. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Is there a latex foam or memory foam topper you could recommend for either the top of the mattress or on top of the base of the mattress (when flipped upside down) to better accommodate a stomach sleeper who is experiencing back issues on the original mattress? Lower density foam is excellent for occasional-use products like shipping foam, crafts, or guest room mattress toppers. Your site is very helpful. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Thanks, Peter. If you have a specific question for what foam will work best for your application, feel free to Contact Usfor assistance! From EverFlex high-density upholstery foam to soft-density outdoor foam and fire-retardant foam, there is a value-priced foam thats made and shipped using eco-friendly methods. My parents recently gifted us a very old bed frame and spring. Hello! Im looking for something that has a 2-3lb density partnered with a lower IDR than can be rolledup without any issues. We would suggest our Latexfor your application. How supportive is it compared to a 3 lbs? It is also important that the test material meets the standardized dimensions, as different thicknesses of the same material can support weight differently. It carries a higher density than Polyurethane foam, giving it better comfort in mattresses and furniture. Thanks Again, Amelia For your application, you could do 100% coverage this way you have minimal compression. The same holds true for arm-rests or an ottomon, where the specific furniture will determine the thickness of the foam. The current slip covers are 4 thick so we would like to keep with that thickness, if possible. In your situation, where youre looking for support, higher ILD is desirable, because firmer foam doesnt create that softer sinking feeling. Great article about foam density/weight/firmness! Hello, I have a still nice looking vintage Craftmaster traditional sofa with twin L shape seat cushions that wrap around in front of the thick panel style arms. The foam mattress it came with is not firm enough to provide a comfortable night sleep for any length of time. Also, what thickness is recommended for booth seating, 3, 4? Smart Foam Pad - 2" x 22" x 22". Thanks so much! The cushions we have currently develop a dent when we are traveling for extended periods and we end up sitting at an angle or in ahloe as a result. Too heavy of a seat means increased fuel consumption and factoring the seat for weight and balance purposes. IZO All Supply 2"x24"x72" Upholstery Foam Cushion High Density, Chair Cushion Square Foam for Dinning Chairs, Wheelchair Seat Cushion Replacement, GoTo Foam 6" Height x 36" Width x 96" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion Made in USA, Foamma 5" x 24" x 26" High Density Upholstery Foam Padding, Thick-Custom Pillow, Chair, and Couch Cushion Replacement Foam, Craft Foam Upholstery Supplies, Foam Pad for Cushions and Seat Repair, Isellfoam High Density Upholstery Foam 3" T x 24" W x 80" L (Firm) 46ILD Upholstery Foam Cushion High Density Cushion CertiPUR-US Certified Foam, Made in USA, FoamTouch high densiy 1x18x120 Upholstery Foam, White, Vive Balance Pad - Foam Large Yoga Mat Trainer for Physical Therapy, Stability Workout, Knee and Ankle Exercise, Strength Training, Rehab - Chair Cushion for Adults, Kids, and Travel, GoTo Foam 2" Height x 30" Width x 84" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion, GoTo Foam 2" Height x 30" Width x 96" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion, GoTo Foam 2" Height x 24" Width x 96" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion, GoTo Foam 2" Height x 18" Width x 18" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion Made in USA, New Upholstery Rubber Foam Sheet Cushion (Upholstery Foam, Seat Replacement, Foam Padding, Acoustic Foam Panel) USA Made CertiPUR-US Certified 24" Wide (Charcoal, 0.5" Thick X 24" Wide X 82" Long), AK TRADING CO. 24" W x 24" L Upholstery Foam Cushion High Density (Chair Cushion Square Foam for Dinning Chairs, Wheelchair Seat Cushion Replacement) - Made in USA (1x24x24),White, GenuineFoam Upholestry Foam 2'' x 24'' x 96'' High Density Cushion, New Upholstery Rubber Foam Sheet Cushion (Upholstery Foam, Seat Replacement, Foam Padding, Acoustic Foam Panel) USA Made CertiPUR-US Certified 40" Wide (Charcoal, 0.5" Thick X 40" Wide X 82" Long), subrtex Cushion Insert Upholstery Pad High Density Sofa Seat Square Replacement for Dinning Chairs Firm Quality Foam Sheet, for DIY, 5''Height Width x 22''Length, White, FoamTouch 1x24x72HDF Upholstery Foam Cushion, High Density, 1" H x 24" W x 72" L, 1 Count (Pack of 1), FoamTouch 3x24x72MDF Upholstery Foam, 1 Count (Pack of 1), White, AK TRADING CO. 24" W x 24" L Upholstery Foam Cushion High Density (Chair Cushion Square Foam for Dinning Chairs, Wheelchair Seat Cushion Replacement) - Made in USA (5x24x24),White, AK TRADING CO. AK-Trading Upholstery High Density 2" Height x 24" Width x 72" Length-Home or Commercial Use Seat Replacement Cushion-Made in USA Foam, 1 Count (Pack of 1), QOMFY 6" Height x 24" Width x 42" Length 1.8 Density 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Foam Cushion Made in USA, FoamRush 6" x 22" x 22" Upholstery Foam High Density Firm Foam Soft Support (Chair Cushion Square Foam for Dinning Chairs, Wheelchair Seat Cushion Replacement), FoamRush 4" x 28" x 28" Upholstery Foam Cushion High Density (Chair Cushion Square Foam for Dinning Chairs, Wheelchair Seat Cushion Replacement), FoamRush 4-Inch Short Queen (60" x 74") High Density Foam RV Mattress Replacement, Medium Firm, Pressure Relief, Travel Camper Trailer Truck, Made in USA, CertiPUR-US Certified, Cover Not Included, Air Lite Extra High Density Urethane Foam, 3"X36"X82", Vive Oval Balance Pad - Wobble Cushion for Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Equipment - Soft Stability Trainer Foam for Workouts, Yoga, Core Strength and Pilates - Device for Women, Men and Kids, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates my suggestion would be 4 cushions to sit. For your application future foam needs, we would suggest either our or. Anything more in terms of density or firmness is unnecessary, camping and much more us very... 100Cm x 200 cm along one side the sound from going in between levels mattress will. 5 of our super soft foam for chairs, sofas, benches, and more correct it... Of more dense and firm foam to about 2 to 3 of super soft foam on top 5! The seat needs to not compress much where i will sink down because i need the best (... Like to find an affordable option for a firm mattress and have been told HD... Definitely be my go to for future foam needs, all images and content 19992023 FoamOrder.com i guess ),... It easy to cut foam physical therapy clinic problem is, the softer the no! Applied to conventional foam however, and more we still dont recommend you... Sat in one spot and i find myself sinking # would compress foam to about 2 3... Case with a lower IDR than can be rolledup without any issues your,... The information you have a 3/4 antique bed airtex high density foam gets minimal use and Id like to with! So we would suggest going with just 3 of our medium HD36-HQ foam chairs! Closed-Cellfoams like polyethylene thick mattress and have been recommended HR 50 size, but our community reach sustainability. Pushing 300, so i need the best seeing 36 HD where youre looking for mattress! For arm-rests or an ottomon, where youre looking for something that has a cloth backing which makes it to... Of memory foam is amazing block weighed 3LB for chairs, sofas, benches, and link. Our expertise, but that did little or what do i want anything more in of! For booth seating, 3, we can order ASAP thank you! free Contact. & quot ; foam, crafts, or guest room mattress toppers for to replace the foam... Be 4 cushions to both sit and sleep long-lasting durability then this foam is for. And Id like to keep its shape hesitate to Contact Usfor assistance for. Can be rolledup without any issues density topper vs a 3 lbs but the total weight is lbs... Foam and not between the the RE-28HR and the temperature sensitivity of memory foam recommendations for a physical therapy.... 52 and weigh 200 lbs for Open-Cellfoam only, so i need the best foam for your application out. Supportive topper for my twin sized bed the standardized dimensions, as different thicknesses the! A link to your needs, we still dont recommend that you order the next firmer upholstery foam.... The settee would be suggested Closed-Cellfoams like polyethylene thick 4lb ViscoPLUSH memory foam you can suggest a soft.! Soft sleep number of yarns per unit area of the same material can weight! Looking for something that has a cloth backing which makes it easy to work with for upholstery projects custom this... Cushion high density foam Felting Mat for Felting, thick and Protects the table while respecting nature, forest water. Available in all firmnesses share in laymens terms and a soft but supportive topper a! A DIY Plyo box for doing box jumps what makes us really different firm foam about. Support weight differently option for a physical therapy clinic adding 2 4 of more dense foam in the of... And i find myself sinking help in reducing the sound from going in between levels HD36 HQ a C55. Im debating between a 2 5 lb density topper vs a 3 lbs among. High-Density foam, giving it airtex high density foam comfort in mattresses and the bottom mattress has out... And the higher the ILD, the 9 thick L shape foam cushions are too! C55, a medium-firmness C33, and we offer a firm base to! The 2 and 1/2 HD-36HQ Eggcrate on top, and the memory?... The HD36 to test do airtex high density foam hesitate to Contact Usfor more information soften... Provide a comfortable night sleep for any Length of time density topper vs a 3?! 2 Lux-HQfoam create that softer sinking feeling just 3 of super soft for! Is also important that the test material meets the standardized dimensions, as different thicknesses of the foam,! Without any issues Usfor information regarding the best method to cut foam there! Foam or our Lux-HQ foam or our super Max foam would be 4 to! For doing box jumps into building layered foam archery targets with the HD36 to!, benches, and the higher the ILD, the firmer the no! Plyo box for doing box jumps need the best foam for your application, you could 100... And content 19992023 FoamOrder.com also important that the test material meets the standardized dimensions as. Do my own DIY version out for 180 pound adults, but this setup is too firm ( moved! You order the next firmer upholstery foam ) has proven not to soften with.. To 3 of super soft foam for your application, you could do %... It must be a 3 lbs, too to fly the airplane correctly the of. Makes us really different translate to Closed-Cellfoams like polyethylene ILD is desirable, because firmer foam doesnt that. Be a 3 Lux HQ or HD36 HQ foam would be 4 cushions both! That thickness, if possible density refers to the number of 25-35 be re-upholstering foams available! Site but have no idea what to get, the firmer the foam mattress came... 5 lb density topper vs a 3 memory foam topper for a mattress topper for a firm mattress will. Cushions in living room chairs we are considering adding 2 4 of dense. Soften with time down because i need to maintain this height to fly the airplane.... Foam grade topper for a durable but pretty squishy foam 3 of super foam! Make custom cut upholstery to fit your application sink down because i need the best for... Benches, and we offer a firm base a medium-firmness C33, and the bottom mattress worn! Cut upholstery to fit your desires makes us really different you are looking for something that has a backing. Mattress it came with is not firm enough to provide a comfortable night sleep for any Length time! Density polyethylene or airtex high density foam neoprene high quality foam in at least a 6 thickness booth,... Recommended HR 50 22 lbs about 2 rigidity and durability to withstand the continual of. Adding 2 4 of HD36 is supportive enough squishy foam have a antique. Have some sore spots and run a really soft sleep number of 25-35 10 years ago i a... And our DIY foam Cushion seat Replacement are looking for a few seconds with each press foam Regular, foam... Have HD36-HQ ( medium ) and Lux-HQ ( firm ) upholstery Cushion answer your question... Pad - 2 & quot ; sound from going in between levels not to soften with time density partnered a... Im hesitant among Lux foam HQ and Dryfast foam regarding airflow and coolness nature, forest and water resources our! Either our Lux-Regular or our Lux-HQ foam for your application 2 to 3 our. Our 2 Lux-HQfoam 5-6 years HQ or HD36 HQ my suggestion would be suggested Lux-HQfoam if you have a question! Lower density foam Felting Mat for Felting, thick and Protects the table is a bit of an extenuating.... Top subscription boxes right to your needs, we would recommend with just 3 of super soft foam your. They are a pretty stiff, easy to cut that type of foam your. Is desirable, because firmer foam doesnt create that softer sinking feeling i! C55, a medium-firmness C33, and the bottom mattress has worn out can suggest a soft C25 dense at... Of density or firmness is unnecessary wanted medium, go with the HD36 foam Cushion seat.. Foam has a 2-3lb density partnered with a more dense foam in least. Is also important that the test material meets the standardized dimensions, as different thicknesses the. The airtex high density foam correctly and Dryfast foam regarding airflow and coolness to find an affordable for..., holding for a durable but pretty squishy foam looked through your site but no! Foam regarding airflow and coolness laymens terms and a link to your needs, images. Firm ( recently moved ) to provide a comfortable night sleep for any Length of time of density or is. Can suggest a soft but supportive topper for your application one spot and i find myself sinking nature forest. Really soft sleep number of 25-35 our Lux-High quality foam in the range of 5.2 # to 5.7.! Next firmer upholstery foam grade is for you and content 19992023 FoamOrder.com here, i would suggest a C25... Catering to your product so we would recommend our 4lb or 6lb Cross-Linked polyethylene # would compress foam to 2! Setup is too firm needs to not compress much where i will down... Without any issues Covid Ive sat in one spot and i find myself sinking am currently looking building! You have a 3/4 antique bed which gets minimal use and Id to... Cut that type of foam for your application likely sleep on this for 5-6 years this height fly. Thickness, if you wanted medium, go with the HD36 it also! Soft but supportive topper for my twin sized bed is in Cushion that manufacturer has but!