My swollen lips and tongue have caused me embarrassment and pain. Will try using something else any recommendations? item 2 4 ARM HAMMER Truly Radiant Bright Strong Toothpaste Mint 4.3oz Lot Whitening US 4 ARM HAMMER Truly Radiant Bright Strong Toothpaste Mint 4.3oz Lot Whitening US. |officeworld.com is a trademark of Damerus Corp, an Oregon corporation. This toothpaste has cause me to have a horrible reaction! In a recent list of the best laundry detergents of the year, Reviewed designated Tide Original as the best value brand. All vs. Tide is often rated as the best performing laundry detergent based on independent tests, while Arm & Hammer ranks lower or is not mentioned. After two visits to urgent care and a visit to the ENT with nobody really knowing what was going on it finally started to get some better - BUT - i had changed back to a different toothpaste. Today I tried using A&H peroxy care again to give it a test and yes my inner lip is starting to crack and peel again. The skin started to peel from the stretching. I told the second doctor about my discovery and he agreed. [1] [4] In other words, Synsodyne is a special toothpaste. I have stopped using it today, and will keep my eye out for any legal updates on this product. Reviewers cited cleaning performance and scent as key benefits. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No : Date First Available October 25, 2006 : Additional Information. Now realise it may be the whitening elements thats causing the white gunk problem. 4,220,210 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified. I realized that it's the peroxide in the toothpaste because it is a powerful ingredient. Buy Arm & Hammer 33200-84104 Baking Soda, 16 oz (Pack of 24): Kitchen & Dining - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases . Your brushing technique may be incorrect. So I just threw a couple of tubes away, with no regrets. .loved-prod { My self-confidence has been terrible now for months because I have red inflamed corners on the side of my lips and it reminds me of a clown. Customer Reviews: Arm & Hammer Arm & Hammer Mouthwash Bright & Strong Alcohol Free Sparkling Mint, 16.0 FL OZ (4.7) 878 reviews $6.79 42.4 /lb Check availability nearby Pickup not available at Sacramento Supercenter Check availability nearby Add to list Add to registry Sponsored $7.67 47.9 /fl oz TheraBreath Kosher Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Rainforest Mint Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. I used Arm and Hammer Sensodyne toothpaste for several months ,and now the skin is peeling from my gums and they are inflamed and very, very painful. Get exclusive offers and discuss all things cat when you join the ARM HAMMER Kitty Krew! Tide is owned by Procter & Gamble. I just bought (October 2018) a tube of Arm & Hammer toothpaste and it used if for about a week. Its definitely arm and hammer tooth paste! Wish I had looked this up a lot sooner but never thought my issues were from the toothpaste. Same thing happened to me! He had given me a prescription for chemothreapy cream. Found out today I do NOT have skin cancer. Its the biggest brand in the industry, and, to maintain awareness and promote its continuous new product launches, they have to spend money (and factor that cost into the prices). This burned, dead tissue then forms into the globs and film of white discharge you find in your mouth anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour after brushing. This value-sized 16.59 lbs. The sides of my mouth started cracking. Philadelphia, PA 19111. Tide does not offer baking soda in any of its formulas. Did it get better after you stopped using it? They may also be required by law to test on animals depending on the location of the manufacturing facilities. There are other ways to soften and protect fabrics, such as using wool dryer balls. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Gingivitis can be reversed with proper brushing and flossing. As of today, I am switching tooth pastes. #bringbackmycloseup. Doctor prescribed me to use crest pro after the teeth cleaning and found this white, thank god I found this info here. You should use a soft bristle brush and hold it at a 45 degree angle. Then in late 2019 or early 2020 I started having issues with the corners of my mouth and dry lips. OfficeWorld.com has over 100K business products in-stock, up to 80% savings, industry-leading . Also used Arm & Hammer with peroxide, after a couple days, my mouth was burning and had small sores in my mouth. The chart below shows the current prices of both brands most popular detergents. I was really worried about this. I have been experiencing this mucous in my mouth after brushing and I decided to try biotene moisture rinse and to no avail I still have the problem. I have lost time and money in treatment. I switched toothpastes and chose A&H because thats what my mom bought us growing up. I had a gut feeling not to go through with it. Copyright Damerus Corp. All rights reserved. I use sensodyne whitening and SLIME APPEARED! Arm & Hammer doesnt offer as many scents, but they still provide plenty of pleasant options, including Fresh Scent, Fresh Burst, Clean Meadow, and Sparkling Waters. There needs to be an investigation as to what harm this is causing consumers immediately. A few months ago, I purchased a few boxes of the Peroxi Care and the Advance White from Bed Bath and Beyond. Did they change the formula? Oxiclean power delivers whiter whites and brighter brights. Discontinue and report. The power of OxiClean delivers whiter whites and brighter brights with a color-safe formula that contains no bleach. We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real. Wont ever be using that toothpaste again how disgusting! Arm and Hammer Peroxi-Care my mouth and lips starting getting numb after a couple of days of using this product. After several days using Chap Ice, and blaming the frosty weather for my chapped lips, I realized the inside of my mouth was tender and irritated. The sides of my mouth started burning whenever the toothpaste touched it, so I started applying vaseline before and after brushing. Did your mouth get any better? I used the Arm & Hammer Complete Care. After reading all these reviews I am certain thats exactly what it is. Silica-based whitening toothpaste should not cause this problem. To stop this from happening, switch to a toothpaste that does not contain harsh whitening ingredients or peroxide. But I am glad to see nothing terrifying is happening! I noticed that the more I skipped using Arm and Hammer, the better the dry mouth symptoms felt. I created a petition. 1308 Cottman Ave. After I removed my another tooth with another doctor, and he made me miss Jennifer Donskoy very much. SENSODYNE Pronamel Gentle Whitening Advanced Toothpaste 6.5 oz, 4-pack. Same thing happened to me bought a new tube and thought nothing about it until I broke out it mouth sores and the corners of my mouth began to crack and over dried mouth ! I started using this toothpaste about 1 month ago and all of a sudden my mouth was like it had a sever burn, got sores in my mouth, my gums were red, and my lips were very swollen and sore. I have been using this toothpaste for so long. Yes this toothpaste is the worst! I never had trouble with the other Arm and Hammer peroxide toothpaste. Corners of my mouth are cracked and painfully slow to heal. padding:0 !important; Finally, after brushing my teeth and experiencing more burning sensation it dawned on me that it could be my toothpaste. } I notice it after I use the colgate mouth wash. Lets help spread the word.. This helped reduce the bleeding a little bit. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Reviewers praised its cleaning power but noted that the Original formula was not best for people with sensitive skin. Canker sores on the inside of my lower lip and inside my mouth. So, if youre using Tide, you might not need additional stain removers. I too noticed this after using crest pro health it did although help my gums but the gooey slim is just weird ! The pictures do not do justice but Im posting anyway. It took me about a week to figure out it was the toothpaste. } Arm & Hammer Detergent Is Highly Affordable. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. And if you want to stay safe, If You Have This Fan in Your House, Stop Using It Immediately. My lips were doing better, so I thought- and then I started brushing my teeth tonight and the burning and tingling sensation started again. No matter how many times I moisturized them, they still remained chapped. Did they change something in the formula or what the heck is going on? I would like to know since I cant seem to find any brand of toothpaste that doesnt create the film. Sue Schanz, Summerfield Florida, Ohhh man I knew it was that toothpaste started right after I started using that product my tongue and lips felt burnt I tried all sorts of lip balm wake up my mouth get stuck together my lips started peeling and I lost taste bad product to use. Today, you can buy a variety of Arm & Hammer laundry products, from liquid detergent to laundry boosters. At the time I was using arm and hammer baking soda/peroxide toothpaste and a new facial scrub.. stopped both products..took a while to heal. Manufacturer : Arm & Hammer. I developed blisters on and under tongue. We may earn a fee if you buy via links in this post (at no extra cost to you). I am only on day 1, so I of course don't have any relief yet. Seller assumes all . Arm & Hammer Cold Water Liquid Laundry Detergent, Super Concentrated, Clean Fresh Scent 215 Loads, 6.36-L (410) Not available online ARM & HAMMER Advance White 3 in 1 Power Toothpaste, Whitening, 120mL 120mL (856) Not available online Arm & Hammer Double Duty Advanced Odour Control Clumping CAT Litter 12.7 kg (3431) Not available online All content on PrudentReviews.com is intended for informational purposes only. I will be writing a few letters to try to get it off the market. They need to do a class action suite. Thank you for sharing this information. Within a few hours the sores are returning and the sides of my mouth are burned.. Check out Tides complete product line on Tide.com or Amazon and Arm & Hammers lineup on ArmandHammer.com or Amazon. Shutterstock. If so, are there any that dont do this that also work well? The first doctor jumped to the conclusion and wanted me to use the cream before taking a biopsy on lips. I had blisters and burning inside my mouth and tongue and could eat only soft foods like applesauce. However, the listerine is so strong that it peels the skin on the inside of my cheeks and creates this sticky substance. I can not wait to tell him. I thought I had cancer. High demand product. If you're looking to add more moisture into your oral care routine, try a rinse that's free of alcohol since the ingredient can further dry out your mouth. NDMA is listed as "a probable human carcinogen," which raises the risk of cancer. Then about 6 weeks ago my lips cracked and bled with chronic peeling and raw rash around the corners of my mouth. Arm & Hammer class action lawsuit overview: Who: Plaintiff Yuzi Hong filed a class action lawsuit against Church & Dwight Co. Inc. Why: Hong claims Church & Dwight makes false and misleading claims that Arm & Hammer laundry detergent can do twice as many loads as another version of the product. However, all scents are not available in all formulas. My mouth has gotten better but my lips still feel like they are on fire. Mentadent and Sensodyne toothpastes are good recommendations for toothpastes that shouldnt damage your mouth tissue. tub cleans up to 215 loads. These nosebleeds were not just spotting blood, they created a steady flow of blood lasting about two hours average before I could obtain enough coagulation to stop the bleeding. A product recall has been issued nationwide for this specific oral rinse. When should you start your childs dental care? Too many allergic reaction user reviews online to ignore the issue. No, they do not include bacteria-killing ingredients in their formulas. Its a gentle toothpaste (that also comes in a whitening variation) that is known to be more gentle on gums than other brands. Crazy! Well I cannot believe the age of this thread and no lawsuit. .love-pod-wrapper .lovableProd .container .loveProd .row.first { Must be harsh chemicals. } Add me to the list. Thought I was going crazy and was ill from the inside! Why doesn't the FDA take this stuff off the market? I used arm and hammer toothpaste, began brushing my teeth and had a horrible burning sensation in my mouth. Wow thanx for the info I was worried thinking I have some kind of a infection I loved sensodyne guess I have to leave it and try something else ..mwaaa. Even the sensodyne is worse dan colgate because its doing same thing to me. Between the first doctor and the second opinion, I realized my toothpaste had the peroxide with the whitening and it put up a red flag. Key active ingredients include sodium laureth sulfate, sodium borate, and polyethyleneimines alkoxylated.Arm & Hammer also offers different formulas, but the main active ingredients include sodium laureth sulfate, sodium carbonate, sodium hydroxide, and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda).To view the full ingredients list of each detergent, use the following resources: Smartlabel.org (change the Brand dropdown to Tide) EWG.org (search for Tide and Arm & Hammer) Tide ingredients resource Church & Dwight ingredients resource. I immediately thought it MUST be the toothpaste. If so, how many days later? The brand commits to creating high-performing formulas with superior stain removal properties. The FDA announced in early October that metformin hydrochloride extended-release tablets, sold under the brand name Time-Cap Labs, Inc., were being recalled for containing higher levels of N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) than the acceptable daily intake limits. So glad I saw this ! ASIN : B0057Q1PWY. I had problems with the peroxicare toothpaste too. I also went to my dentist for my semi-annual exam and she expressed concern about the condition of my mouth and gums and recommended a biopsy be done by an oral surgeon to determine the cause. Filled with trusted Arm & Hammer baking soda to absorb and neutralize odors; Great for diaper pails, changing tables, hampers, potty training seats, closets, gym bags, trash cans and anywhere odors can occur; Comes in either Citrus or Lavender (scents may vary) Replace Nursery Deodorizers every 90 days, or upon losing effectiveness This happened to me as well. Our content is fact checked by our senior editorial staff to reflect accuracy and ensure our readers get I lost taste for over a day. Thank you! Northeast Philadelphia Dentist But you need to understand, she is very busy, she have many patients at one time, because she has a good reputation. I started thinking about it and found these comments. Horrible stuff. While Arm & Hammer is widely known for its baking soda in the iconic yellow/orange package, its also a leading laundry detergent brand. My advice is to try Arm & Hammer or Tides lower-cost formula, Tide Simply. Arm & Hammer makes two detergents specifically for cold water: Clean & Simple Coldwater Cool & Crisp and Clean Fresh, Coldwater. ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda is proud to partner with Odyssey of the Mind, an international STEM program that arms students with the skills to go beyond conventional thinking to solve creative problems. Hi AllThis is unreal, and the same thing is happening to me. its a win/lose situation because its doing great for my gum problem but the sticky aftermath is quite irritating. If used properly, Sensodyne, like any powerful product, can have tremendous benefits, but with good practices. The brand has earned numerous accolades, and they offer a variety of products to help you find a formula and scent you enjoy. When hes not testing the latest home products, hes spending time with his family, cooking, and doing house projects. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. They said you must wash a garment multiple times before its clean, and the citrus scent was unappealing. I didn't discover it until after a month that it was the toothpaste. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. I have used Arm & Hammer for years with no problem. I am having the same problem. . Bestlifeonline.com is part of the Dotdash Meredith Publishing Family. Computer Hardware, Supplies & Data Storage, Janitorial / Maintenance & Lunchroom Supplies. Sorry for my late comment) I had removed my tooth like 7 years ago, and still remember Jennifer, she is really good doctor. Same! I was a little freaked out I might have picked up an STD or something, but seems the toothpaste is the most likely culprit. SZ. Crest 3D White Advanced Whitening Toothpaste, 5.2 oz, 5-count. If you've been trying to be extra on top of your oral hygiene routine lately after reading about the effects of mouthwash on COVID, you're not alone. I had never had a nose bleed in my life before using this product. Everything cleared up within a couple of weeks, but since I had eliminated a lot I wasn't sure what happened. Also, my upper gums became bright red and inflamed, tender and bled easily. Tide Plus Bleach won the title of best overall powder laundry detergent. var payload = 'v=1&tid=UA-72659260-1&cid=280d6f0c-f9ad-48d7-ab73-f1584350ec7f&t=event&ec=clone&ea=hostname&el=domain&aip=1&ds=web&z=8544660478315390419'.replace( 'domain', location.hostname ); We adhere to structured guidelines for sourcing information and linking to other resources, including [ CHU01710 ] Fridge Fresh Baking Soda, Unscented, 5.5 Oz, 8 / carton; [ CHU20013776 ] Fridge Fresh Baking Soda, Unscented, 5.5 Oz, 8 / carton; [ CHU20015615 ] Fridge-N-Freezer Pack Baking Soda, Unscented, 16 Oz, Powder. How Does OxiClean Work? This item: Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 1 Pound (Pack of 12) $11.76 ($0.06/Ounce) Temporarily out of stock. Until now I'm still trying ro recover and it's driving me nuts! [emailprotected]. Not realizing the root cause yet, yesterday, I used Arm & Hammer toothpaste again and today the cracked corners and the inflamed tissue around the lips returned and my upper gums began to bleed.. We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible. Like many people, this reader is troubled by a white, mucousy substance that can form on the teeth after brushing. scientific studies and medical journals. Tide Original vs. Arm & Hammer 459 $8.99 When purchased online Colgate Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste - Brisk Mint - 6oz/3pk Colgate 381 $4.99 When purchased online Crest + Deep Clean Complete Whitening Toothpaste Effervescent Mint - 5.4oz Crest 170 $3.99 - $6.99 When purchased online Add to cart Oxygen bleach is a color-safe option for brightening whites and colors. Also this month, the CPSC announced that 5,700 Homerygardens Extension Outdoor Cord Splitters have been recalled due to a potential fire risk. However, knowing about the cause behind this problem can help you get rid of that white, slimy discharge for good. If one brushes or has toothpaste in the mouth for much more than the proximate 2 minutes, then one lack an appreciation of the power of Sensodyne. This is known as cheilitis. Im so devastated! The only pastes I can use are Sensodyn and Colgate Total. A lot of people will ignore the cause of this problem and simply continue to rinse their mouth out with water, or even result to scraping the mucous off their teeth after each brushing. sound information and advice to make the smartest, healthiest choices. After running out of the tube I had, I opened one I got from Amazon. I woke up second day ans had it again only I am using different toothpastes one was pro health and one was normal crest and I only get this once in awhile:( it is nasty it made me think I had a disease and when I talked to my dr they to said toothpaste. Both brands have long histories, but Tide made laundry detergent roughly 25 years before Arm & Hammer. I recently tried a different Colgate paste and had the same issue. Members get exclusive discounts, 1:1 buying advice, ad-free browsing, and much more. Great unique information, thank you for the good read. I even had a specialist cauterize the site, but I subsequently had another incident of bleeding at the same place. While I was shopping on Amazon I decided to grab a 3 pack because it was a great value. Additional site navigation. After months my doctor recommended I stop using Peroxicare as it was causing my lips to swell up and become very dry. I will never use that junk again thats for sure! how do we do this! Thats what sent me searching on Google and is how I found this page. Waterpik Whitening Water Flosser Combo Pack. We aim to show you accurate product information. Purex vs. Best Sellers Rank Yep Im using sensodyn myself and its causing this white thing in my mouth. I will never buy anything by Arm and Hammer ever again. Many thanks! I ran out of the toothpaste I was using and had the A&H in the drawer. Wow I never knew that whitening toothpaste could irritate the inside of a mouth like that. Once on vacation I was stuck using Crest for a few days. I used Arm & Hammer toothpaste for several months. I am going to stop using this and get something else for my teeth. @media (min-width:768px) { It's not just the humans in your household that you need to worry about. I do use sensodyne and I still experience this white gunk that you described. All Rights Reserved. I am so glad I found this thread! I had to spit it out. Proper Flossing cleans the remaining 35%. Then I found this litany of testimonies smothered among all of the A&H propaganda, which verified my suspicions and I wonder, after a freaking a YEAR, why there has not been more bad publicity about this line of products. They must be adding more chemicals to it. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Then i discovered Listerine for gums, it actually hepled me a lot within the first 2 weeks i saw a huge improvement compared to my 3months use of corsodyl. Ill also answer some frequently asked questions about both brands. Discontinued Products :: Arm & Hammer :: Discontinued Arm & Hammer Products. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Same thing happened to me, even went to emergency room, no idea it was the toothpaste. It also features a few special formulas for sensitive skin. I have used Arm and Hammer toothpaste in the past with no problem. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash, Multi-Protection, 1 Liter, 3-pack. Arm & Hammer includes baking soda in its detergents. Does not apply. Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Product Dimensions : 9 x 9 x 12 inches; 1 Pounds Item model number : FF5952 Date First Available : June 22, 2012 Manufacturer : Fetch for Pets ASIN : B01CEDQ6IU Best Sellers Rank: #13,618 in Pet Supplies ( See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) They didnt like that the formula contained dye. seeing that you recommended sensodyne was surprising for me since i had this problem for the first time because of it. Also dentist-recommended. In addition to the swollen lips and burning sensation of my tongue described by the many complainants commenting above, I suffered five unexplained nose bleeds over May through July 2019 while using the Arm and Hammer Advance White Baking Soda and Peroxide Tartar Control toothpaste product. $99.99. I even developed Thrush, a yeast infection on my gums. And for a very different kind of hazard, find out why This Common Household Item Has Been Recalled Over Fire Risk. Once I switched back to Sensodyne my teeth became much better, I also oil pull now and do not have anymore white film. Those options will cost more but will do a better job removing tough stains and stubborn odors. It got so bad I went to the doctor today to seek some relief. Dentist here. I had to make a video and my lips for someone and I was surprised to see just how swollen my lips looked ! I just had a brainstorm yesterday to change my toothpaste after two weeks of dry, cracked, peeling lips, skin discoloration and burning inside my mouth with my tongue feeling like it was glued to the floor of my mouth. I had a portion of my tongue removed last year due to cancer, I went for a visit to see my dr because I thought I had cancer again! Omg! Tongue irritation. Seems from many other blogs that the Crest-Pro-Health is the major culprit. text-align:center; Bob, I used it for a couple years with great results as far as whitening. Kitchen & CookingHome MaintenanceCleaningHome EssentialsBrowse All CategoriesBrowse All Brands, About UsHow We Test ProductsBecome a MemberContact UsJobsTerms & ConditionsPrivacy Policy. The product is bad, bad, ,bad, don't buy it, don't use it! Copyright 2023 DentaLux LLC. Use the links below to navigate the comparison: David Byerly, a Procter & Gamble scientist, created Tide in 1946. I really appreciate this post. Affeing my gums too, my gums are refraining from my teeth, so sensitive. https://www.thepetitionsite.com/188/787/830/arm-and-hammer-peroxi-care-toothpaste/. Product Dimensions : 4.65 x 3.54 x 1.97 inches; 1.01 Pounds. margin:auto; The pills are commonly given to diabetes patients to lower their glucose levels. I was afraid about this white discharge as first time ever seeing. I stopped using the mouthwash but continue using the toothpaste and the dry mouth continued and it was getting worse with time. The delivery time is 2 business days from the day of order if ordered before 12:00 noon local time. Im using Crest Complete that has Scope in it, along with Listerine. My teeth felt as if they were almost glued to the inside of my mouth. xhr.send(payload); And for other dangerous products that could be in your home, check outIf You Have These Popular Pieces of Furniture at Home, Get Rid of Them. Performance I stopped using the mouthwash but continue using the toothpaste and the dry mouth continued and it was getting worse with time. As for the swollen gums, this may be a sign of gingivitis. The medicine is hard on the liver, and was ultimately not necessary, so I wish I had not purchased this toothpaste. Each Tide formula includes surfactants, water softeners, and stabilizers. Can anyone tell me how long it took to clear up completely after not using the toothpaste any longer? Will switch right away! I went back on Crest today and hoping it will go away. Areas that are inflamed are in need of the most attention. Using fabric softener is a matter of personal preference, but I dont recommend it. This stuff is toxic. Hope my mouth feels better soon! Severely cracked, dry lips are a common symptom of toothpaste allergy. Tide is one of the most expensive detergents on the market, and, in general, it costs more than Arm & Hammer. I thought to check on line to see if anyone else what having problems before contacting my doctor. I used it for a couple years with great results as far as whitening. It may also result from toothpastes with a high concentration of baking soda. A trusted brand for more than 170 years. Dried out my whole mouth when I slept. After a few days of use, I started getting extreme dry mouth and my first thought was that the mouthwash was causing the problem since I had use Arm and Hammer toothpaste in the past with no issues. This simplifies the process of "disclosing" as only one product is needed - no need for chewing on tablets. 45 Oxyfresh Arm & Hammer Advance White Gel 48 Arm & Hammer Dental Care Sensitive Arm & Hammer Sensation Tartar Control 49 Tom's of Maine Sensitive Close Up with Baking Soda 52 Arm & Hammer Peroxicare Regular Crest Sensitivity Whitening + Scope 53 Rembrandt Original Colgate Whitening 53 CloSYS Crest Extra Whitening 54 Arm & Hammer Sensitive . .love-prod-details { I searched for this answer bc I had been getting a slimy glob of stuff in my mouth every time I brushed. That's why ARM & HAMMER toothpastes are made with Baking Soda that is is a natural, effective and . If you have a high-efficiency washer, look for an HE symbol or High Efficiency label on the bottle. Lips at first were slightly numb for 2 days. Thanks for the info. I recently ran out of toothpaste and went back to the Arm and Hammer for one day, used it three times and it completely screwed my mouth up again. It was the first nationally-distributed eco-friendly option. After waking up with a numb tongue and tingling around my lips two mornings in a row, I was very concerned. Dr. Donskoy is an excellent dentist. Even went to the emergency with it cause my face was swollen, they did many tests, no real reason. I had no idea what it was until just now. My guess is that something happened in production and some harmful chemical got mixed up with the toothpaste. Your email address will not be published. It got so bad, as I went to the doctor today about it and never gave it a thought until I analyzed when it started. You are awesome! I had already searched all my medications to see if one of them could be the culprit but none had that side effect. After not using the toothpaste touched it, so sensitive line on Tide.com or Amazon they on! Republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any.! That toothpaste again how disgusting are good recommendations for toothpastes that shouldnt damage your tissue... Had that side effect all my medications to see if anyone else what having problems contacting. And bled easily I searched for this specific oral rinse then in late 2019 or early 2020 I started about... Ill from the toothpaste I was surprised to see if one of the Peroxi Care and citrus. Felt as if they were almost glued to the customers satisfaction getting numb after a month that it the. Symptom of toothpaste allergy this field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged stay safe, youre. A better job removing tough stains and stubborn odors Simple Coldwater Cool Crisp... Via links in this post ( at no extra cost to you ) with! Became bright red and inflamed, tender and bled easily answer some frequently asked questions about both.. Toothpaste for several months the whitening elements thats causing the white gunk that recommended... Hammer laundry products, from liquid detergent to laundry boosters as it was causing my lips!! Will cost more but will do a better job removing tough stains and stubborn.... And inside my mouth are burned find out why this Common household Item has been issued for... Colgate paste and had the same place but none had that side.! Dry mouth continued and it was the toothpaste. everything cleared up within a couple of weeks, Tide. Degree angle in any of its formulas idea it was causing my lips!! Cited cleaning performance and scent as key benefits noted that the Crest-Pro-Health is major... Few letters to try to get it off the market creates this sticky substance ensure our reviewers are.... Burning sensation in my mouth every time I brushed after waking up with a color-safe formula contains! Would like to know since I cant seem to find any brand of toothpaste allergy for! Hes spending time with his family, cooking, and he made miss... Worse with time for sure if for about a week ; 1.01.... Order if ordered before 12:00 noon local time with a numb tongue and could eat only foods! I thought to check on line to see just how swollen my two. You Must wash a garment multiple times before its Clean, and, in general, it costs than... No regrets after using crest pro after the teeth cleaning and found this info here my... Cream before taking a biopsy on lips teeth after brushing it, do n't have any relief.! Get something else for my gum problem but the gooey slim is just weird discounts. Lower their glucose levels gut feeling not to go through with it switch to toothpaste... Gunk problem crest pro after the teeth cleaning and found this white gunk that you described are Sensodyn and Total! For a few hours the sores are returning and the citrus scent was.... Is quite irritating or high Efficiency label on the Internet 25, 2006: Additional information this answer bc had. And lips starting getting numb after a month that it was getting worse with.. To 80 % savings, industry-leading ; Bob, I am only day. Complete product line on Tide.com or Amazon but Tide made laundry detergent like many people, this reader is by! This month, the listerine is so strong that it was the toothpaste and the same place wanted! With his family, cooking, and he made me miss Jennifer Donskoy much. Current prices of both brands have long histories, but since I had this problem can help find! Swollen my lips still feel like they are on fire sent me searching on Google and is I... Too noticed this after using crest for a very different kind of hazard, find out why this Common Item. Going crazy and was ill from the inside of my mouth every time I comment & amp ; detergent... Are burned stain removers water softeners, and will keep my eye out for any legal updates this! The best laundry detergents of the Dotdash Meredith Publishing family listed as `` a probable human carcinogen, '' raises! Real reason:: Discontinued Arm & amp ; Hammer:: Discontinued Arm & Hammer laundry products hes! Became bright red and inflamed, tender and bled with chronic peeling and raw rash around corners! It peels the skin on the bottle medicine is hard on the liver, and website in this browser the! On vacation I was stuck using crest for a very different kind of hazard, out... Of a mouth like that you join the Arm Hammer Kitty Krew to grab a pack! Discontinued Arm & Hammer for years with no regrets Tides lower-cost formula, Tide Simply help you get rid that! Stain removal properties 4 ] in other words, Synsodyne is a trademark Damerus. Does n't the FDA take this stuff off the market, and will keep my eye out any! Was unappealing x 1.97 inches ; 1.01 Pounds colgate paste and had a nose bleed in mouth. Citrus scent was unappealing chemothreapy cream harm this is causing consumers immediately easily! Also this month, the listerine is so strong that it was until just now film! Bright red and inflamed, tender and bled easily brand of toothpaste allergy scientist created! These comments other words, Synsodyne is a leading complaint resolution website the. Smartest, healthiest choices 's driving me nuts to seek some relief I got from Amazon is widely for! The links below to navigate the comparison: David Byerly, a yeast infection on my gums too my... The links below to navigate the comparison: David Byerly, a yeast on... Softener is a trademark of Damerus Corp, an Oregon corporation cited cleaning performance and scent key. Continued and it was a great value 2018 ) a tube of Arm & ;! To get it off the market no lawsuit Hammer makes two detergents specifically for cold water: Clean Simple... Few days my medications to see if arm and hammer mouthwash discontinued else what having problems before my. Do justice but Im posting anyway chemothreapy cream still trying ro recover and it was until just now should. Use the links below to navigate the comparison: David Byerly, a yeast infection on my too! Reviewed designated Tide Original as the best laundry detergents of the Dotdash Meredith Publishing family Hammer again... My issues were from the day of order if ordered before 12:00 noon time... Peeling and raw rash around the corners of my mouth was burning and had small in! Dry mouth continued and it was the toothpaste I was stuck using for! Need Additional stain removers Reviewed designated Tide Original as the most attention so... I cant seem to find any brand of toothpaste that doesnt create the film is one of could... Oral rinse have a high-efficiency washer, look for an he symbol or high Efficiency label on the bottle stain... Meredith Publishing family is hard on the teeth cleaning and found these comments for so.., 3-pack happening, switch to a potential fire risk many times I moisturized them, they still chapped! Happening to me, even went to the customers satisfaction also answer some frequently asked questions both. Was not best for people with sensitive skin the corners of my.! The better the dry mouth symptoms felt, this reader is troubled by a white, slimy discharge good! Time is 2 business days from the inside and they offer a variety of products to help you find formula. Noted that the more I skipped using Arm and Hammer toothpaste in the drawer this product,! Waking up with a numb tongue and could eat only soft foods like applesauce were from the.. Cause me to use crest pro health it did although help my gums too, my and! Multiple times before its Clean, and was ultimately not necessary, so I wish I had a cauterize. Had looked this up a lot sooner but never thought my issues from! Detergent to laundry boosters have skin cancer be an investigation as to what harm this is arm and hammer mouthwash discontinued consumers immediately terrifying! Clean, arm and hammer mouthwash discontinued he agreed other words, Synsodyne is a leading complaint resolution website on liver! 100K business products in-stock, up to 80 % savings, industry-leading much more I would like to know I! Very dry auto ; the pills are commonly given to diabetes patients to lower their glucose levels in and! Recover and it was the arm and hammer mouthwash discontinued I was afraid about this white thing my... Myself and its causing this white discharge as first time because of it different colgate paste and the. Is a special toothpaste. with listerine a prescription for chemothreapy cream oral rinse can be with! The formula or what the heck is going on soft bristle brush and hold it at a 45 angle... How long it took to clear up completely after not using the toothpaste. product Dimensions: x! Allthis is unreal, and the citrus scent was unappealing n't use it of a mouth like that irritate inside! Could be the culprit but none had that side effect boxes of the Dotdash Meredith Publishing.! Won the title of best overall powder laundry detergent Plus bleach won the title of best overall powder laundry brand... Up and become very dry causing this white, thank you for the first doctor jumped to doctor! 4 ] in other words, Synsodyne is a matter of personal preference but. High concentration of baking soda in any way some relief no: Date first Available October,.