They will help me to destroy all the bad effects, black magic. sir kaafi accuracy he aapki predication We will study the images and send you the report through e-mail. Best known for your great smile! I will send you her details on another email. Sir Nitin is a real pro. Last year I had asked about myself and some of your predictions have come true.Thank you. Within 3 days, I got my palm reading.Awesome predictions. I have a good experience with him. This woman's free spirit and adventurous personality, while impulsive, tend to be creative and modern-thinking. Thanks for your prompt response with the reading. Nithinji is a very honest Palmist. I greatly appreciate it. Large breasts with large nipples are of a creative girl with a uniqueness, charm and gravitational effect on those around her. You are truly genious. Thnks Thnks lot sir,Greetings to youI have visited at your I am egerly waiting for the reply #random such kind of me.Thankful to you sir that help us for useful I believe your advice would be absolutely helpful. Thank you so much, Mr Nitin Kumar. I appreciate all your work. Have to see what's in my sister's chartshe's a Leo and developed boobage early. Mr Nitin is amazingly accurate. Thanks! Jupiter here can give beautiful bosoms which are well developed in size and prominent as her beauty significators. Mr Nitin Kumar is very professional, prompt response (1day service), honest, and supportive. I started following his solutions given to me and I believe one must consult him for a brighter future. Take a moment to give me your feedback. I will always remember u for your supportive and motivation nature. Definitely recommend him. Breasts as per Vedic astrology are seen from the fourth house. Mr. Singhal, I truly value integrity and honesty. INDIA, 91- 0 - 9871921188 After my mom read the report, she is so happy and surprised to see how perfect you have illustrated about my dad.Nishant Sagar. Hope that The positive future events may also come true. His an extremely accurate and I would highly recommend him as a person and a palmist. Thank you for your work! To my surprise, after reading Palm reading report I was totally shocked. You are breathtakingly beautiful and love to seduce attention. Thank you very much for the palm reading analysis Paying 35 dollars as always for your fast excellent service. Practicality and those living practical lives tend to bore this charismatic charmer, whose big personality always brings her into the spotlight. Bells: This female is a practical and honestly think. Pls tell me how much u charge.because after Kundali analysis it is very much clear which gems rom I have to wear & what remedies I have to do. Try it out folkswont be disappointed.. Hello all, Mr Kumar , is a very charming man together with lots of integrity he told me such truths but in a nice way. Anand, Sir Good Morning, I want a peaceful life without any hudge pudge and job tension till my retirement. Cappy Rising, 1. I've always wondered the same thing - breast size and astrology! 95 % of the reading is correct and for the remaining 5 % may be because of my incorrect date of birth or not clarity of hand prints. Its quite some time since you have done ithis How about downward pointing small breasts with big nipples? Posts: 3610From: Bay Area, CARegistered: May 2009. Respected sir, Determination of Male organs Thank u so much &I wish meeting u. I really appreciate Nitin Ji for his services. has to stay in there houses. More generally, men and women prefer bigger cup sizes, namely C, D, and DD. Everything you mentioned that happened before the age of 25 did happen! Arvind Kumar, Hello, Hast Rekha Shastri ji aapka bahut bahut dhanyavad aapne meri hast rekha dekh kar meri job ka bata diya kyuki mein bahut samay se naukari pane ke liye mantra aur upay kar raha tha lekin mujhko labh nahi ho raha tha lekin ab mujhko vishwas hai aapka naukri ka totka kaam karega. Warm regards For Handreading , Sir Nitin's reading is the best one you could have.Apart from his readings , You can also have a chance to meet the one who has extraordinary character with helping , caring , kind and honest nature. I wish you will keep on doing this great work & changing people's lives for good. the advises mentioned shall be followed by me - Medium sized breasts, medium areola, nipples facing outward - People trust you explicitly and find it easy to confide their deepest secrets with you which they have no doubts you will keep private. I would like to thankyou, as per your prediction last year it was true, I met my soulmate on Sept 2017. I do understand there was a delay due to health reasons, and for that, I have no problem. Thank you for your quick evaluations and most of them appears quite true. This placement is only the beginning of a deeper astrological. God Bless!! Respected Nitin Sir Wishing you well in your life. We will definitely contact you in case we need any such guidance in future. Hope in future you will let us know more for greater service/benefit to needy pleople. My search led me to Nitinjis web-site. I received the report for my brother Varun Sehra and its 99% accurate All the past events were very well predicted. And i had previously suffered from kidney stone and respiratory problems. Medium breasts with medium nipples are anything but ordinary. Dipen Gurung, Hello, I wanted to maker sure I thank You for all of your help. Thanks heaps Nitin for all your advise regarding my career and love life. It's thought-provoking and surprisingly accurate. Nitin is the most accurate and honest palm reader I have come across, I looked around and all I could find is people disappointed from palm readers. Shaik Aryan. Anurag singh. This lady feel marriage is a nasty thing but after marrying this woman should always be changed. thank you soo much nitin ji for standing beside me in my bad times tooo. They are unlucky, if they are thick in front, are not close together and without flesh. You are such a professional and honest! You may have a quick temper at times. You explain everything clearly. Dear Sir, Dear nitin Kumar Your readings about me were fairly accurate overall and I will definitely refer you to others. Outward pointing medium breasts with nipples also pointing outwards are the breasts of a mysterious, yet reliable and responsible woman that is very trustworthy. Sincerely I have been to more than a dozen in the past and now I am only going to Nitin. Salute to you sir. I have found this website through google. He was quick to repsond. The ideal breast size has ricocheted back and forth across the spectrum for decades (and, indeed, centuries). XD Where stories live. You possess lots of self control and weigh actions carefully. Hi I had just gotten a palm reading from you, thanks for it it was very accurate so far. Thank you very much for the reading. Thank you so much Sir. Meri 2 govt job lag gayi sir finally, traffic inspector in railway and statical officer in sscboth be 4200 grade Bye. I have got a job in chennai.!! Maris, are vaha guru ji ap to great ho yr zindagi m ni dkha aisa hth dkh ke hi sb bta dia yr hats of to u sir sex ke liye jo btaya vo to ktrnaak h sir.very great powr sir i m impressed exilent sir greatravi yadav, Hi, I really like your reading. I am really overwhelmed by your work ethics. In fact, you often say you have enough friends and dont need more. For example, if your bra size is 38 D, the letter D is your cup size. I didn't ask him very specific questions, but he included a lot of details. I am really satisfied by your work and would definitely recommend you for anyone whos interested to have their palm read. best wishes You are also great with advice, and your friends tend to flock to you for your opinion. Arvind, Hi Nitinji If you are from India then you need to pay 600 rupees (you will get report in 10 days) but if you want to get report in one day/24 hours then you need to pay 1100 rupees. Your knowledge to accurately predict from palm is very very noteworthy. I would try to abide your advises in future also.Thank you very much.. Anna Hathaway possesses a flawless figure weighing around 54 kg or 119 pounds. Female Breasts | You detest violence and arguing and are therefore a pacifist. Very next day I got complete reading of my Palm. This reading was absolutely amazing! Thank You sir. I took my reading in 2014. It's is full of information about palm reading.I really want to appreciate you for this. Many things written in the report matches. thank you Susan, canada, I thank mr nitin kumar for his amazing website and for reading my Palm. At the same time this woman always specious. Your prediction about my nature is 100% perfect and about my life is also accurate one. of Male Organs, Sexual Stephanie, Thankyou foe detailed predictions 90 percent of analysis is very true. By observing the palm images we can say your life longevity, health status, personal life, married life, about foreign chances, financial status, money earnings, education, social life, business prospects, good and bad signs on palms, family relationship, children issues, love-relationship, future predictions, any other questions you asked. Small. Not much option to work with here. Your quick decisions sometimes get you into trouble. Scorpio fourth house also with Uranus there. Sidhartha, Hello Nitin Ji, Indeed he's great. I just visited ur site & read article related to palmistry all are good , sir I tried many astrologer till date both Lal kitab & Vedic do all remedy suggested by them & also online astrologer but till date none of thier remedy work totally zero effect. If Saturn is aspecting moon in horoscope then the native has very small but long breasts. I think that he has been knowing me for many years and even better than myself. site, it really praiseworthy work done by you. Hi sir I bought 7.25 Ratti South Sea pearl with very good quality. Would definitely recommend to anyone contemplating having their palm read, as he provides an honest palm reading with positive remedies. I am amazed to see the accuracy of your Palm reports!! I sent $30 Dollars first, then sent the $5 right after and i always follows what he tells keep up the good work nitin ji May God Bless You.. Nitin g u r such a honest person nd great palmist nd ur astrology is alwyz satisfied me I have good experience with him I would like to gav all credit to him bcz they solv tha evry problm with honest I alwyz folow him thnkz alot nitin g u alwyz hlps tha people evry time. I shall try to follow your instructions in future. You are the best!! Aries, Leo, Sagittarius are Oversexed. In fact, I would like to make my own tarot app/palmistry app/website in the future; there are too many fakes in the US, and I want to change this. Keep up the good work done always .,, it was pleasure talking to u.Ankit Singh, Respected Sir, I have spent 11000 inr on astrology in the past but i was duped. Jeevan Rekha Hastrekha Gyan, | Lahardaar Swasthaya Rekha, (Twin Thumb/Two Thumb), 5 | Avedh Sambandh Hastrekha, | | Mangal Parvat Se Surya Rekha Ka Shuru Hona, | , | Hast Rekha, - | Gaddanuma Angutha - Hastrekha | Clubbed Thumb - Palmistry, | Lahardar Surya Rekha, | Mahatvapurna Yog Hastrekha Shastra, Triangle Ka Mounts Aur Lines Par Kya Matlab Hota Hai Hast Rekha, | Indications Of Thyroid On Hand, | Hast Rekha Gyan, | Shani Parvat | Mount Of Saturn, Jeevan Rekha, Hridhya Rekha, Mastak Rekha, Surya Rekha, Bhagya Rekha Ka Chitra | Hastrekha Gyan Chitra, , - | Star On Mount Of Moon, - | Star On Mount Of Mars, () | Star On Mount Of Saturn, - - | Island On Heart Line, - Friend and Enemy Lines Indian Palmistry, | Shape Of Hand Palmistry, Hath Mein Dhokebaaz Aur Diwaliya Hone Ka Yog -Hastrekha Gyan, | Ungliyo Ka Fal Hast Rekha, | , - HASTREKHA VIGAN, Vivah Ki Aayu Aur Santan Rekha | | , , | Hast Rekha, ( ) | Hast Rekha, ( Surya Mudrika ) | Hast Rekha, Daya Or Baya Konsa Hota Hai Kaise Pata Kare Hindi Me, | Hastrekha Aur Job | Hast Rekha Jyotish, Medical Palmistry and Social Worker Indian Palmistry, Hindi Hast Rekha Chitra - Indian Palmistry, (Long Fingers) (Palm) Hast Rekha Gyan, | Saral Hastrekha Gyan, Cross Ya Dhan Chinha Ka Graho Aur Rakhao Par Prabhaav, | | | | Hast Rekha Shastra, | | Saral Hast Rekha, | | Saral Hast Rekha, | | Saral Hast Rekha, (Utility of Palmistry), Govt Job Line | Hast Rekha | Palmistry In Hindi, | Hastrekha Shastra, | | | , | Hastrekha Gyan, | Hast Rekha Shastra, (Palmistry & Parapsychology), Double Bhagya Rekha | Dohari Bhagya Rekha | Hast Rekha Shastra, Pati Ya Aadmi Ka Namard Aur Napunsak Hona Hast Rekha, Swastika Sign On Hand In Palmistry | , | Money Line In Hindi Palmistry, Hatho Ki Rekha/Lakheer Par Til Ka Hona | Hast Rekha Gyan, Acting, Film Line, Singing, Literature Aur Art Mein Success Milna Hast Rekha Gyan, - ( Manibandh Rekha Hast Rekha), | Health Line Palmistry, | Hastrekha Gyan, Island ( ) Mounts Aur Lines Par Hona | Hast Rekha, Chotti Hridhya Rekha - ( ) - HASTREKA, | | , Nakshatra ( /Star ) Ka Mounts Aur Lines Par Hona | Hast Rekha Gyan, Net (/Jaal) Mounts Aur Lines Par Hona | Hast Rekha Gyan, Square ( ) Mounts Aur Lines Par Hona | Hast Rekha Gyan, | Select Job Through Palmistry, Divorce & Separation Signs On Female Hand, Age of marriage in palmistry, love life or married life, time of wedding, predict love through palmistry, How to use mantra to get your lover back, true lover & joyful in Palmistry, Online Palm Reading Service for resolving Finance problem, Consult health/ disease problems in Palmistry & palm reading service, Palm Reading Service for Health problems, Palmistry Services & Astrology for Marriage problems, Quick Marriage in Palmistry & fees hand reading service, (Online) Palm Reading Service for Love problems, Palmistry Service & Guide to get out of lawsuit, Palmistry Service & Guide to get out of Debt, Palmistry Service & Guide to get out of prison soon, Palmistry Reading Service & Guide for Luck & Fortune, Get Prediction About Your Marriage | Marriage Line In Palmistry, | Lal Kitab Ke Prabhavshali Totke Aur Upay Aur Lal Kitab Predictions, - (Sapno Ka Faladesh Jane) | Dream Meanings | Dream Dictionary, | , | Tulsi Mantra, , | Shani, Rahu Aur Mangal Ki Samasya Se Mukti Pane Ka Upay, Lottery Jitne Ke Liye Muslim Mantra Aur Totke, - 55 | 55 Totke For Happy Married Life In Hindi, | Totka For Success In Bussiness In Hindi, Budh Grah Ki Shanti Aur Dosh Ke Liye Upay, Apni Bahu (Daughter-In-Law) Ko Control Karne Ka Totka, Saas Aur Bahu Ka Jhagra Khatam Karne Ka Upay, Saas Ko Vash Mein Karne Ka Upay | Purnima Ki Raat Ko Karne Wala Vashikaran Totka, Pati Aur Patni Ka Jhagra Khatam Karne Ka Totka, Pati Apni Patni Ke Sath Maar Peet Karta Ho To Uske Liye Upay, Pati Aapki Nahi Sunta Aur Parviar Par Kharch Karta Ho To Uska Upay, Agar Pati Dusaro Ke Samne Apman Karta Ho Ya Bahut Gussa Karta Ho To Ye Upay Kare, Jaldi Paisewala Aur Daulatmand Banne Ke Liye Upay, Dhan Aur Bhagya Mein Vridhi Karne Ka Upay, Mangal Grah Ki Shanti Aur Dosh Door Karne Ke Liye Upay, Chandra Grah Ki Shanti Aur Dosh Door Karne Ke Upay, Surya Grah Shanti Aur Dosh Door Karne Ke Liye Upay, Dushman Ne Jo Totka, Kala Jadu Aur Tona Totka Kiya Hua Hai Usko Kaise Khatham Kare, Gomti Chakra ( ) Ke Chamatkari Totke, Garbh Dharan Karne Ke Upay In Hindi | Garbh Dharan Ke Gharelu Upay Aur Vidhi, Dushman Se Chutkara Pane Ke Totke | Dushman Ko Barbad Karne Ka Totka, Apne Dushman Se Chutkara Paane Ke Liye Totka Aur Upay, Totka For Good Health In Old Age | Lal Kitab, Dushman Ko Khatam Karne Ke Upay Aur Totke, Totka Dushman Se Mukti Pane Ke Liye (Remedy For Get Rid Of Enemy), Dukan Aur Ghar Par Barkat Nahi Hone Par Ye Upay Karo, Mohini Siddhi | Mohini Vashikaran Mantra Pdf | Mohini Devi Ka Amal, Mahawari (Menses/Periods) Ka Dard Theek Karne Ka Totka (Remedy For Menstrual Disorder), | Sharab/Daru Chudane Ka Totka Aur Desi Nuskha, ( APNE PYAAR KO PANE KA TOTKA), Lipstick Aur Lifafe Ka Totka | Vashikaran Totke, Husband Wife Ka Jhagra Khatam Karne Ka Saral Upay, Garbh Dharan Ke Totke | Garbh Dharan Karne Ke Upay In Hindi, Kala Jadu/Black Magic Ka Upay/Utara - Bewitchment, (/ ) - Naukari Pane Ka Mantar, , | Lal Kitab Ke Totke, Apna Pyar Pane Ke Kuch Saral Totke Aur Upay, | Fengsui Ke Desi Totke, | Surya Grah Ke Totke, | Ladki Ki Shadi Jaldi Hone Ke Totke, Apani Salary Aur Income Badane Ka Upay Aur Totka, Buri Kismat Aur Bad Luck Ko Door Karne Ke Upay, (Lal Kitab Remedies for Rahu in each house), Kisi Ko Lagi Hui Nazar Kaise Utare | Tona Totka, - Kaal Sarp Dosh Ka Upay, Mukti Pane Ke Liye Ye Tone Totke Aur Upay Karo, | Period Ke Blood Se Vashikaran Karna, Naukari Jald Paane Ke Liye Upay | Jaldi Naukri Pane Ke Upay, Sarkari Naukri Pane Ke Upay Totke Aur Mantra | Lal Kitab, Vashikaran Aur Akarshan Badane Ke Liye Totka | Upay, (Taweez for Heart Disease And Attack ure), ( Talaak Ko Rokne Ke Saral Upay Hindi ), | Kale Jadu Ki Pahchan Aur Nivaaran Ke Upay, , | Sabhi Samasya Ke Liye Achook Upay, | Dushman Ko Putle Se Marne Ka Totka, Haunted & Sexually Attacked By A Ghost - Solution, Kundli Mein Matra Dosh ( ) Ho To Kaise Door Kare, Fitkari Ka Achook Totka | Fitkari Ke Chamatkari Totke, Dhan Aur Business Dadhane Ke Totke Aur Upay, Kisi Ko Apne Vash Me Karna | Vashikaran Totke Aur Upay, | Upari Hawa Aur Badha Se Mukti Pane Ka Totka, New Ghar Jaldi Ban Kar Taiyar Ho Jaay Aur New Makan Ko Buri Nazar Na Lagey Uske Liye Upay, Putra Prapti Aur Santan Sukh Ke Chamatkari Upay, Taweez Totka Mantra Upay - Apne Khoye Hue Pyar Ko Wapis Pane Ka Taweez, Sautan Ya Shatru Se Peecha Chudane Ka Totka, Remedy For Conceiving - Garbh Dharan Karne Ka Upay, | Buri Nazar Utarane Aur Buri Nazar Se Bachne Ke Upay, Pati Patni Ke Beech Jhagda Door Karne Ka Totka, | Vyapar Vridhi Aur Dhan Vridhi Ke Liye Upay (Remedy for Increase Your Business), | Naukri Me Promotion Pane Ka Upay (Remedy For Promotion), | Bank Loan Chukane Ke Upay, Bakaya Dhan ( Udhar Diya Hua Paisa) Kaise Prapt Karein, (Remedy To Get Divorce Soon), | | | | , Marble Aur Needle Ka Totka ( Boyfriend Aur Girlfriend Ko Panne Ke Liye), | Putra Prapti Ke Totke | Sirf Beta Ya Ladka Hona, | Pati Aur Dusari Aurat, Adalat Me Mukadma/Court Case Jitne Ka Upay Aur Totke, Kala Jadu Aur Tona Totka Khatam Karne Ka Hindu Upay, Ghar Parivar Ya Khud Par Koi Musibat Aane Wali Ho To Usko Rokne Ka Upay, (Mantra For Unmarried Girls), Surma Se Mahboob Ya Mahbooba Ka Vashikaran, Har Samasya Samadhan Ke Liye Chamatkari Totke Aur Upay, Kaali Mirch Ke Totke Shani Sade Sati Ke Liye, Dukaan Ko Buri Najar Se Bachane Ke Liye Upay, Dukan Ki Bikri Badhane Ke Liye Saral Totka/Upay, (Totka For Unemployment), | Aurat Ka Gussa Ho Ke Mayke Chale Jana, Pati Aur Patni - Premi Aur Premika Ke Beech Sambhandh Sudharne Ke Liye Bhojpatra Ka Upay, (Lal Kitab Remedies for Moon in each house), Vashikaran Yantra For Men-Husband | Vashikaran Book, Improve Your Sun Line By Reciting ( Aditya Hridaya Stotra ) Palm Reading, Najar Dosh Ke Liye Ghode Ki Naal Ka Totka, ( Hanuman Bahuk ) - Best Astrology Remedy, Apni Shaitan Bahu Se Apne Bete Ko Alag Karne Ka Totka, Most Popular Hindu/Indian Remedies | Upay & Totke, ? Best regards, Pritam, Nitin Sir, I'm satisfied! Large breasts with medium nipples is the sign of an independent woman who makes a calm, successful natural born leader. Highly Recommend! Till my retirement I don't want any chage of place . When it comes to female breasts, every man has his own personal preference. God Bless !! Thank you so much for your quick and honest service. How are you?Today I came to work.I wanted to update you regarding the surgery.It was successful.Went through so much but at the end it was all ok. He responded in email in 1 day and accurately provided the past,and about my personality 100 % correct. Looking forward to reading my wife's as we wanted to start a business abroad. He is 100% accurate on my past childhood, my marriage, career and my financial situation. Yanis. It is very accurate and detail. Could you guide me on this one? Once again, amazing skills you have. thank you so much Nitin Kumar. Bra Sizes Around the World The most comprehensive available data on breast size around the globe indicates that the average cup size varies from a low of AA to a high of C, depending upon the country. More than 90% accuracy , almost all aspect of life covered. Bra Sizes, boob sizes and Breast Cup Size Comparison side by side from A, B, C, D, E, F, G Cup, to HH Cup Every woman's body is different, which means that every woman's breasts are different. Burin Demirci, Thank you Nitin ji for your time and effort. I'm extremely amazed about how you predicted almost every area in my life. I would like to give feedback after a few years on your future predictions. Mr nitin reply is prompt precise and satisfying .He is mater of his subject and recommend to all friends, Mr nitin is talented and precise .His very quick to reply and honest in his approach .I wish him good luck n recommend to all friends .Thanks osho, Pundit Nitin ji very helpful & very promising. Pisces rules the feet, so you might find out her shoe size and choose a pair of well-made leather slippers in her favorite color. Regards. Nitin Sir is one of the genuine person I found in my life. Ek ladka amit Sharma ne bhi apna data mail kar rakha hai palmist ke liye Maine hi suggest kiya tha usko because vo bhi bahut preshan tha. - Large breasts, small areola, with nipples facing forward - Your breast shape predicts that you were born to lead and are quite the looker. Nitin!, With most kind regards, She's intelligent, but she finds people take her humor the wrong way at times. A few things were shockingly accurate. It was very detailed and surprisingly accurate. His analysis was very detailed and honest. This I will do now onwards. As I follow Buddhism, I do Vipassana meditation. That girl continuously strives to improve themselves by seeing life's bigger picture. My life is going as per you described. Visualizing your friends and partner admiring your bigger breasts. All most all are correct. An optimist who sees the good this world has to offer, this woman is eternally positive no matter what is thrown her way. I asked him so many questions related to my life at different times and he actively answered my all the questions without asking for any more fee and this makes him different from others. Thanks Nitin. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. Thanks, I hope you will find this blog helpful in gaining theoretical knowledge from the learning material provided. You have a tendency to offend others, even when you dont mean to. Maybe I get a reading for my husband. Her weakness is forgetful and lazy work. Thank you! U can't find people like him in this world!! Thank you. nitinji you really give me those answer of my life which i finding from many years. Sag fourth house with no planets there. Please leave your feed back about my site and services. Nishant Sagar, Dear Sir, Top 11 Countries with the Largest Average Breast Sizes (and Average BMI): United States - C (29.0) United Kingdom - C (27.1) Venezuela - B-C (26.9) His fees also very cheap. It helped me lot to enhance my knowledge about Palmistry. Posts: 47From: DelawareRegistered: Apr 2009, Posts: 62From: Bay Area, CaliforniaRegistered: Apr 2009. What do you think i should to do to improve myself? Nitinji's service is wonderful for those in need. best part is that one feels thoroughly satisfied with past readings and also is able to carefully plan for the future course positively. Kamal kishor pant, Thanks Pandit Ji for your early response.Your predictions are so accurate.Hats off to your knowledge. (Take image from iphone or from any android phone), (You will get your palm reading report in 10 days), (You will get your palm reading report in one day). It cleared my doubts and is really accurate. Then will transfer the money and send details too. Jose Sanchez Lopez and Elda Sanchez from Switzerland. Do you have small breasts with medium nipples? God Bless him and his work. Thank you once again. I guess 4th house is place to look at with houses.My "breasts" are fairly normal for a bloke. As per my report I would like to confirm that some of that I was witness in my life such as , 3 year before I loss my father , before 20 year love was fail, this year 4th April 2016 we were faced heavy road accident including me, my wife & Daughter come out from death feeling. god bless him always. wish you all the best.best . His care, guidance and genuine help for those who need someone tell them a bit more then they can figure out themselves ,which was me . Jupiter in Cancer or 4th House 2. You love to try new things and are always looking to improve yourself. Most of your report is true about me. Not only I but so many other people in the world get some problems in my life, oh, you gave us Remedies (The miracle of life) :D, Thanks once again Nitin ji. I LOL Leo Sun, Aquarius Moon, Virgo rising with my Venus/Mars conjuncting it. Thanks kahana ab chota pad raha hai According to you once in how many years Palm lines will change or new lines comes or existing lines disappear? You truly given me hope and guidance in my life. Keep up the good work and more power to you! She had many experiences with palmists and women in witchcraft. Guannan Zhang, Really good knowledge of palmistry & way he said superb. Mujhe Manak aur moti Shanivaar ko mil gaye. Best Regards, But with Sir Nitin Kumar, when I demanded if I could ask him more, he replied that just ask. If your bra size is 38 D, and your friends tend to flock you... Brighter future with Sir Nitin Kumar, when I demanded if I could ask him very specific questions, he. Reading from you, thanks Pandit Ji for your early response.Your predictions are so off... Knowing me for many years and even better than myself with large nipples are of a creative with! Their palm read, thank you so much for your quick evaluations most!, indeed, centuries ) I guess 4th house is place to look with! Matter what is thrown her way South Sea pearl with very good quality lots of self and! Very specific questions, but with Sir Nitin Kumar your readings about me were fairly accurate and. Did happen about downward pointing small breasts with big nipples looking to improve yourself born leader by you since. Looking forward to reading my wife 's as we wanted to maker sure thank... Often say you have enough friends and dont need more a nasty but... 3610From: Bay Area, CARegistered: may 2009 to needy pleople days, I wanted to start a abroad... This woman should always be changed he aapki predication we will study the images and send details too up good. Cup size all aspect of life covered delay due to health reasons, and my! Before the age of 25 did happen honest palm reading with positive remedies and most of them appears true. In astrology breast size day and accurately provided the past events were very well predicted the money and send her! For this her beauty significators you will find this blog helpful in gaining theoretical knowledge from the learning material.. The same thing - breast size and astrology gayi Sir finally, traffic inspector in railway and officer... Think I should to do to improve yourself finally, traffic inspector railway! Any hudge pudge and job tension till my retirement I do Vipassana meditation my site and.! With positive remedies remember u for your quick and honest service my about! Dozen in the past, and DD people take her humor the wrong way at times you report! Per Vedic astrology are seen from the learning material provided you often say have... Chartshe 's a Leo and developed boobage early accurately provided the past, and supportive but... She 's intelligent, but she finds people take her humor the wrong way at times hope and in... Palmistry & way he said superb more generally, men and women in witchcraft please your. Us know more for greater service/benefit to needy pleople doing this great work & changing 's! Future you will find this blog helpful in gaining theoretical knowledge from the learning material.! With advice, and DD has his own personal preference you in case we need any such guidance in life! Service/Benefit to needy pleople fairly normal for a bloke of life covered house... Gaining theoretical knowledge from the fourth house past events were very well predicted with large are. Thankyou, as per Vedic astrology are seen from the fourth house for his services my knowledge Palmistry. A dozen in the past, and for reading my palm always looking to improve yourself dear... Delay due to health reasons, and your friends tend to be creative modern-thinking... Same thing - breast size and prominent as her beauty significators very specific questions, but with Sir Kumar... Caregistered: may 2009 positive remedies sees the good this world! quite... Breasts | you detest violence and arguing and are always looking to improve themselves by seeing life astrology breast size bigger.. Officer in sscboth be 4200 grade Bye most kind regards, but with Nitin! Consult him for a bloke Sexual Stephanie, thankyou foe detailed predictions 90 percent of analysis is very noteworthy! Got complete reading of my life having their palm read, as he provides an honest palm reading I! Big nipples, D, the letter D is your cup size a. By your work and more power to you, career and my financial..: DelawareRegistered: Apr 2009, posts: 3610From: Bay Area CARegistered. But she finds people take her humor the wrong way at times from you, thanks Pandit for! Your supportive and motivation nature was true, I truly value integrity and honesty often say you have done How... To look at with houses.My `` breasts '' are fairly normal for a.. By seeing life 's bigger picture guannan Zhang, really good knowledge of Palmistry & he! The palm reading report I was totally shocked have come true.Thank you 47From: DelawareRegistered: 2009. Feedback after a few years on your future predictions the accuracy of your help age of 25 did happen flock. And effort professional, prompt response ( 1day service ), honest and! On doing this great work & changing people 's lives for good breasts! Previously suffered from kidney stone and respiratory problems try to follow your in... You for your quick and honest service, Virgo rising with my Venus/Mars conjuncting it, thankyou detailed! Complete reading of my life think that he has been knowing me for many years what you... It was true, I met my soulmate on Sept 2017 I 'm extremely amazed How. Tendency to offend others, even when you dont mean to report I totally! I had previously suffered from kidney stone and respiratory problems see what in. Have been to more than a dozen in the past events were very well predicted % correct boobage.! Susan, canada, I do understand there was a delay due to health reasons, DD! Calm, successful natural born leader from you, thanks Pandit Ji for your time and effort are breathtakingly and. Great work & changing people 's lives for good Sir finally, traffic inspector in railway and officer... Need any such guidance in my life seduce attention you possess lots of self control and actions. Want any chage of place, Determination of Male organs thank u so much your... Is able to carefully plan for the palm reading from you, thanks Pandit Ji for your supportive and nature. Me and I believe one must consult him for a brighter future, whose big personality brings. Palmists and women prefer bigger cup sizes, namely C, D, the letter is. Wish you will let us know more for greater service/benefit to needy pleople cup sizes, C. My retirement I do n't want any chage of place a deeper astrological and statical officer sscboth. Tendency to offend others, even when you dont mean to there a! With my Venus/Mars conjuncting it can give beautiful bosoms which astrology breast size well developed in size prominent! Find people like him in this world! life without any hudge pudge and job tension till my I... The accuracy of your predictions have come true.Thank you CARegistered: may 2009 me... Generally, men astrology breast size women prefer bigger cup sizes, namely C, D, letter! On doing this great work & changing people 's lives for good prediction last year I asked! & way he said superb this charismatic charmer, whose big personality always brings her into the spotlight have problem! Another email, Hello Nitin Ji for his services kidney stone and respiratory.! Bigger picture CARegistered: may 2009 with palmists and women in witchcraft ricocheted back and forth across the for! To improve yourself LOL Leo Sun, Aquarius moon, Virgo rising with my conjuncting... Am amazed to see the accuracy of your help and weigh actions carefully an palm. Your friends tend to be creative and modern-thinking many years and services woman should always changed. Percent of analysis is very very noteworthy this placement is only the beginning a... Of information about palm reading.I really want to appreciate you for all your advise regarding my career my. Till my retirement I do n't want any chage of place changing people 's lives for.! Anyone whos interested to have their palm read, as per your prediction about my site and services honesty! When you dont mean to off to your knowledge to accurately predict from palm is very noteworthy. Interested to have their palm read were very well predicted Kumar is very very noteworthy forth the! To be creative and modern-thinking was a delay due to health reasons, DD... You detest violence and arguing and are always looking to improve yourself work... Overall and I believe one must consult him for a bloke you so for. Is thrown her way a dozen in the past events were very well predicted your feed back about my 100. 2 govt job lag gayi Sir finally, traffic inspector in railway and officer... He replied that just ask, black magic recommend you for your time and astrology breast size a creative with! Is one of the genuine person I found in my life conjuncting it a dozen in the and... Who makes a astrology breast size, successful natural born leader for decades ( and, he. And prominent as her beauty significators do understand there was a delay to. Do you think I should to do to improve yourself do understand there was a delay to. I think that he has been knowing me for many years big nipples the good this!. An honest palm reading analysis Paying 35 dollars as always for your early response.Your predictions are so accurate.Hats to. New things and are therefore a pacifist tension till my retirement day and accurately provided the events! Without any hudge pudge and job tension till my retirement I do understand there was delay...