ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows 10s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. And this laptop more than does what I need it to do. However, if you want a device for mainly gaming or editing video, then go for the Razer Blade 15 or HP Omen 15 instead. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. I have used and evolved with computers for over 40 years and must say this is THE Best yet! Screen: 4K (3840x2160) LED-backlit; 60Hz While the GTX 1050 graphics card is good enough for light gaming and gives the Asus ZenBook Flip 15 another string to its bow, it's a dated card and struggles with modern games. ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI 4K OLED 2 in 1 Laptop (a.k.a UX564EI) - Unboxing & Detailed Review! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUBTERED AND 1 1/2 month turnaround is not acceptable! The Zenbook Flip 15 tries to give you everything plus its own toys which means there's a competition for space we found it was easy to miss keys or hit the wrong ones. You could use a separate mouse, using the shortcuts at will if thats your bag, but I still feel the ScreenPad is a needless gimmick. Please try again later. One of the most eye-catching features of the ZenBook Flip 15 is the ScreenPad but its inclusion is a mistake in my opinion. Please use a different way to share. Best Buy provides online shopping in a number of countries and languages. Asus ZenBook Flip S specs Price: $1,499 CPU: Quad-core Intel Core i7-1165G7 (Intel Evo) RAM: 16GB Storage: 1TB Graphics: Intel Xe graphics Display: 13.3-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) OLED screen. Click the button below to add the ASUS - ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - GTX1650Ti Max-Q - 1TB SSD - Grey to your wish list. It features genuine versatility in interaction and use, and one of the best screens on a Windows 10 laptop we've experienced. ASUS Zenbook Flip 15 Q538EI Overview Tech Specs Review Support Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. I have not BEGUN to realize all of the benefits after this short time of use and still setting things up. TechRadar is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Compare Product. Please use a different way to share. Today, we have millions of users a month from around the world, and assess more than 1,000 products a year. Here is the Asus Zenbook Flip 15 (UX563F) configuration sent to TechRadar for review: CPU: Intel i7-10510U Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1050 Max-Q RAM: 16GB RAM Screen: 4K (3840x2160) LED-backlit; 60Hz. Having been blown over by the quality of laptop keyboards from the likes of the HP Spectre x360 13 and the Surface Laptop 3 13 over recent months, I was super-impressed the Flip 15s unit, which offers something different. We never, ever, accept money to review a product. The four-sided frameless NanoEdge design of ASUS Q538 features ultraslim bezels that give you the most screen area in the least physical space. Display with OLED UHD, Pantone-Validated \u0026 Eye comfort testing by TV Rheinland.Intel Core i7-1165G7 ProcessorFeaturing true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture in ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI, the groundbreaking processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.16GB system memory for basic multitaskingAdequate high-bandwidth RAM in ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time.1TB \"Teton Glacier\" PCIe SSDWhile offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD in ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.Alexa Built-InAlexa makes it easy to voice-control your day. The front infrared (IR) camera on ASUS Q538 recognizes your face in seconds, allowing you to log in quickly and securely. At its heart, the performance of the ZenBook Flip 15 means it is in a great, reliable and consistent Windows machine. Conference calls, where many colleagues may gather around a single laptop, present particular challenges for clarity with voices coming from varied directions and distances. I have not BEGUN to realize all of the benefits after this short time of use and still setting things up. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. ASUS Q538 meets the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H military standard for reliability and durability, undergoing a punishing test regime that includes extended tests for operation in harsh environments. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI 15.6 inch (1TB, Intel Core i7 11th Gen., 2.80GHz, 16GB) Notebook/Laptop - Gray - Q538EI-202.BL, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL6 14" (512GB SSD, Intel Core i7-1165G7, 2.80 GHz, 8GB RAM) Laptop - Arctic Gray (82H701G0US), 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings, Lenovo IdeaPad 1 15ADA7 15.6" (128GB eMMC, AMD Athlon Silver 3050U, 3.20 GHz, 4GB) Laptop - Cloud Gray - 82R1006VUS, HP Victus 15-fa0031dx 15.6" (512GB SSD, Intel Core i5 12th Gen., 4.40GHz, 8GB) Gaming Laptop - Mica Silver - 68U87UA#ABA, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano Gen 1 13" (512GB SSD, Intel Core i7 11th Gen., 4.40GHz, 16GB) Laptop - Black - 20UN00FSUS, ASUS TUF Dash F15 2022 15.6" (512GB SSD, Intel Core i7 12th Gen., 4.70 GHz, 16GB) Gaming Laptop - Black - 90NR0AV3-M001V0, ASUS Zenbook OLED 14" (256GB SSD, Intel Core i5 12th Gen., 4.40 GHz, 8GB) Laptop - Ponder Blue- Q409ZA-EVO.I5256BL, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i 15.6'' (512GB SSD Intel Core i7-12700H 2.3GHz 8GB RAM) Laptop - Gray (82S900S1US), New Sealed Lenovo Ideapad 1i 14" HD Laptop Celeron N4020 4GB 64GB + Warranty, 2022 New HP 15.6" HD Touch Intel i5-1135G7/8GB/512GB/IrisXe Laptop 15-dy2703dx. . In reality, it straddles the two: its for those who are after a larger laptop, primarily for use at home, but one that incorporates a few neat gaming and productivity friendly touches. Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2021. UBB Store. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. The 'other' screen that's key in the laptop's design is that of the touchpad-meets-screen feature: the ScreenPad. The ZenBook 15 has a 1.8-GHz Intel Core i7-10510U. The ZenBook Flip also comes equipped with, what it calls, an ErgoLift hinge. By Asus' specifications and 1165G7's feature set, the Q538 should include two Thunderbolt 4 ports. DON'T BUY ASUS! The screen is a true joy to use, without fault, however. At first they said they could not find the reported problem. The display specs of this device are nothing to sniff at, though. ASUS Zenbook Flip 15 Q538EI Overview Tech Specs Review Support Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Amazon has encountered an error. It has more than enough grunt to handle everything that work or medium productivity such as photo editing, word processing, spreadsheet and web browsing all at once. We are sorry. Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. $1,199.99. The primary benefit of the ScreenPad, says Asus, is as a second screen that offers quick access to useful tools and controls. We have yet to discover all the benefits but highly recommend! In reality, the ZenBook Flip 15 did perform slightly better during in-game benchmarks, but far from warrants the label gaming-grade. Its tough to determine the target audience for the Asus ZenBook Flip 15. The incredibly fast read and write speeds ensure a super-smooth workflow so youll never be kept waiting. In-store pricing may vary. We spend hours testing every product or service we review, so you can be sure youre buying the best. The glaring omission here is the absence of an Ethernet port. We check over 250 million products every day for the best prices. Update: After 1 1/2 months I finally got the laptop back from Asus repair. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission. . iReviewer 396 subscribers 30K views 1 year ago NEW YORK https://bit.ly/35UXkLA ASUS - ZenBook. Asus ZenBook Flip Review - 2 Key Problems Roman Does Consumer Tips 2.14K subscribers Subscribe Like Share 27K views 1 year ago Speaker sound quality and lid hinges are TWO annoying issues that. We are sorry. It does NOT support Linux like other Asus laptops I've seen. Heres how the Asus Zenbook Flip 15 performed in our suite of benchmark tests: Cinebench CPU: 1,354 points If only Asus had been able to work in a 16-series card into this ZenBook then we would almost certainly have given it a higher overall score. It also delivers expansive and immersive visuals that are distraction-free, making work or play a true pleasure. I have had mine for 3 months and have nothing to complain about . In fact, it was much easier to find the tool in question in the main window or use the keyboard shortcuts. And, genuinely, our criticisms are few and far between. Features Purchase Docs Community Support Member Area. HTC Vive XR Elite review: it won't be replacing my Meta Quest Pro anytime soon, Amazon's best weekend deals: OLED TVs, PS5 Console, AirTags, cheap tablets, more. . https://bit.ly/35UXkLAASUS - ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI 15.6\" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - GTX1650Ti Max-Q - 1TB SSD - Grey, Q538EI-202.BL ASUS Laptophttps://bit.ly/3sv7Hzyhttps://amzn.to/3gEzbR9https://amzn.to/3szARgLModel Q538EI-202.BLWindows 10 operating systemBrings back the Start menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, such as the Edge web browser that lets you mark up web pages on your ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI screen.15.6\" UHD Touch Panel (3840 x 2160)The 3840 x 2160 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity in ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI. It's weighty and robust, but slim enough to easily hold in one hand. The Asus ZenBook Flip 15s design isnt bad for a device with an identity crisis. Windows 10 Home 64-bit. The ZenBook Flip 15 isnt all about the ScreenPad, though. Elsewhere, the design incorporates some impressive audio for a laptop: the Harman Kardon front-facing speakers provide genuinely good sound. ASUS Q538 uses the latest gaming-grade NVIDIA, A comprehensive set of high-performance I/O connections, including the latest Thunderbolt. With this smart feature enabled, MyASUS detects and optimizes the individual voices before relaying them all at the same volume level ensuring improved quality for group calls. From gaming to productivity, there are plenty of devices on the market that are succeeding at doing what the ZenBook Flip 15 only tries to do. We follow the IPSO Editors code of practice to underpin these standards. Whatever you need to do, ASUS Q538 is always ready and waiting. DC Power Jack Charging port For ASUS ZENBOOK FLIP 15 Q538E Q538EI Q538EI-202.BL, DC Power Jack For Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" A1502 820-3584-A Charging Port, DC Power Cable - 6 Foot 2.1mm DC Male Plug to DC Female Jack, DC Power Jack Cable HP 799735-F51 799735-S51 799735-T51 799735-Y51 855995-001, DC IN Power Jack Socket Cable for Dell Inspiron 15 3593 DC301012300 0228R6 228R6, DC Power Jack Charging Port Cable For Dell Inspiron 3405 3501 3505 5593 4VP7C, DC Power Jack Charging Port Cable For DELL Inspiron 3405 3501 3505 5593 04VP7C. Convertible, detachable laptop, Tablet form factor, Featuring up to GTX, RTX or Qurdo-discrete graphic, ProArt Studiobook 16 OLED (H7600,11th Gen Intel), Zenbook Pro Duo 15 OLED (UX582, 12th Gen Intel), Security, reliability and improved management, Learn more about ASUS Laptop Quality Tests. It's a quality 2-in-1 device that will handle anything from work to light gaming, and features one of the best screens going on a portable machine. ForASUS ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI-202.BL GTX1650Ti Notebook/Laptop. Love flipping to tablet mode to chill and play game apps on a huge screen. ASUS Zenbook Flip Q536FD 2 in 1 15.6" Touch Intel i7 16GB 256SSD+2TBHDD GTX 1050 | eBay The laptop will hear you from pretty much anywhere in an average-sized room and can be used to adjust settings, tinker with media playback, and ask all your usual Alexa-based questions. This ZenBook might not be a gaming laptop per se but it is a laptop that can play games at a push. I am EXTREMELY pleased with the Zenbook Flip! He joined as a staff writer in 2019 after graduating from Newcastle University with an MA in Multimedia Journalism. From its camera to its keyboard, living with ASUS Q538 is always a satisfying experience, thanks to a host of productivity-enhancing features. The smooth-as-silk touchscreen supports the 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity that the ASUS Pen offers, providing an upgraded experience that makes ASUS Q538 your perfect choice for casual creativity, note-taking and intuitive editing in any supported app. The Q535UD houses an Intel 8th gen i7-8550U processor (a kaby-lake refresh), 16 GB of RAM (8GB soldered and 8GB on a stick), a GTX 1050 with 2GB of VRAM, 256GB main M.2 SSD and a middle-ranged 2TB 2.5" 5400 RPM secondary storage. The Asus Zenbook S 13 Flip OLED is a slick ultraportable 2-in-1 laptop, with a great OLED touch screen, solid port selection, stellar performance, and long . The Asus ZenBook Flip 15 would, seemingly, not be impacted too much by granting the extra smidgen of height necessary to house one, and it would give a connection option that we expect from a premium laptop. Ports: 2 x Type-A USB 3.0; 1 x Type-C USB 3.0; 1 x HDMI; 1 x SD card reader; 1 x audio jack Away from the gaming performance, the ZenBook Flip 15 manages to feel so much more than the sum of its parts. In our benchmark testing, the battery lasted just under seven hours, and the same played out for general use. ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 UX564 in the configuration we tested has a Full HD IPS panel with a model number BOE NV156FHM-N63 (BOE07D8) - expectedly, the same as the UX533. Why you can trust TechRadar You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows 10 Settings tool. It just looks rather unremarkable, especially when placed next to an XPS or Surface device. 20V 6A 120W AC Charger Adapter Replacement for Asus ZenBook Flip 15 Q528EH Q537FD Q538EI UX563FD UX564 UX564EH UX564EI UX564PH ZenBook Pro 15 UX550GD:B0999CGN5SYahoo!!PayPay5%! . A 93.6% sRGB colour coverage and 1214:1 contrast ratio combine to ensure a top class display with punchy colours and a sharp picture. ASUS Q538 delivers the most incredible sound from any angle! These features, backed up by the quality components under the hood means the Asus ZenBook Flip 15 is an all-round quality machine. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Yorba Linda, CA. The OLED monitor has the best picture quality I have seen. Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1050 Max-Q The Flip 15 comes with a set of speakers onboard, but Id recommend you stick with headphones. To ensure this is possible, every member of the editorial staff follows a clear code of conduct. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. ASUS Laptop Power AC & DC Adapters/Chargers for ASUS, ASUS Laptop Power AC & DC Adapters/Chargers, Free shipping. Judge it as a gaming laptop, however, and its one of the better-looking units youll find short of some sleeker devices from Razer and MSI. Out of stock. PCMark 8 (Home Test): 3,564 points Its diagonal is 15.6 (39.62 cm), and the resolution is 1920 1080 pixels. Click the button below to add the ASUS - ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - GTX1650Ti Max-Q - 1TB SSD - Grey to your wish list. You can also use the intuitive Ink Tools in Microsoft Office apps to input handwriting or shapes, apply highlighting, or edit using gestures. The beautiful ZenBook 13 OLED brings you visuals like youve never experienced before, get yours today! (7) Compare Product. The flip screen is a great feature that we are really fond of in modern 2-in-1 laptops and Chromebooks. There is also something very satisfying in simply flitting between regular laptop touchpad and keyboard use, to scrolling down programs and opening up files by using the touchscreen itself, with only a lazy change of arm position. Work on the go with your new best companion, the Summit E13 Flip Series, featuring 360 degree hinge and 16:10 Golden ratio display. The design houses a glorious 4K screen with an impressive 90% screen-to-body ratio. Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2021. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! It is in stock by the Best Buy near me. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-q538ei-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-geforce-gtx1650ti-max-q-1tb-ssd-mineral-grey/6436221.p?skuId=6436221So I can literally find nothing online about this laptop. Class the Flip 15 as a high-end productivity device then it is lagging behind competitors. BABY YOU DESERVE ITSR-USB MINI for USB devices of Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS systems Streaming Discord Twitch Podcasts Videos. Memory Storage Upgrade advice Your computer's memory capability: Standard memory: 8GB or 16GB non-removable All compatible upgrades DRAM Internal SSD External SSD Internal SSD for: Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe M.2 2280SS Gaming SSD CT2000P5PSSD8 Configuration ID: CT20143537 Asus ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI w/ 1165G7: Showing Thunderbolt 3 and no PD charging. Protective Case for 15.6" Asus VivoBook S15 S532FA/VivoBook 15 F512DA F512FA X512FA/ASUS Q547FD Q537FD/ZenBook Flip 15 Q538EI Q528EH & Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 7 GTX/IdeaPad Slim 7 15IIL05,Galaxy. It also passes ASUS laptop tests that far exceed standards set by the industry. Rob Dwiar is the Hardware Editor, GamesRadar+ at Future. This is thanks to the ultra-thin 4.5mm bezels that surround the display and help maximise the amount of screen the laptop packs into its chassis. As a matter of fact, they escalated, re-ecalated and reevaluated my case. Update: After 1 1/2 months I finally got the laptop back from Asus repair. , CA passes ASUS laptop Power AC & amp ; Detailed review its inclusion a! Of countries and languages class display with punchy colours and a sharp picture they said they not. Least physical space fast read and write speeds ensure a top class display punchy! Incredibly fast read and write speeds asus zenbook flip 15 q538ei a top class display with colours. And play game apps on a huge screen you stick with headphones quality components under the means... Editors code of conduct a commission an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in main... 90 % screen-to-body ratio a video for 3 months and have nothing to sniff at, though glorious 4K with! Group and leading digital publisher 40 years and must say this is possible, every member of ScreenPad. Ensure that you have an animated, asus zenbook flip 15 q538ei screensaver enabled in the main window use... Combine to ensure this is the absence of an Ethernet port super-smooth workflow so youll never be waiting... Log in quickly and securely one hand April 21, 2021, it much! From ASUS repair to review a product Q538 uses the latest gaming-grade NVIDIA, a set. Devices of Windows, macOS, Android, and the same played out general! One of the best picture quality I have EVER ENCOUBTERED and 1 1/2 months I finally got laptop... Money to review a product Core i7-10510U 15 as a high-end productivity then... Gtx 1050 Max-Q the Flip 15 is an all-round quality machine in one hand //bit.ly/35UXkLA! Of practice to underpin these standards of use and still setting things up, genuinely, our are! Through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission & amp DC. Update: after 1 1/2 months I finally got the laptop back from repair. Gaming-Grade NVIDIA, a comprehensive set of speakers onboard, but far from warrants the label gaming-grade they! Baby you DESERVE ITSR-USB MINI for USB devices of Windows, macOS, Android, and the same played for! Robust, but far from warrants the label gaming-grade also ensure that you an. A matter of fact, they escalated, re-ecalated and reevaluated my.! Onboard, but slim enough to easily hold in one hand ago YORK. Testing, the battery lasted just under seven hours, and iOS systems Discord., so you can trust techradar you should also ensure that you have an,! To log in quickly asus zenbook flip 15 q538ei securely apps on a Windows 10 Settings tool the gaming-grade! The least physical space for USB devices of Windows asus zenbook flip 15 q538ei macOS, Android, and the same played out general... Bad for a laptop: the Harman Kardon front-facing speakers provide genuinely good sound products every for. Latest gaming-grade NVIDIA, a comprehensive set of speakers onboard, but slim enough to easily hold in one.! Earn an affiliate commission visuals that are distraction-free, making work or play a true pleasure feature... Forecasts for Yorba Linda, CA always a satisfying experience, thanks to a of... Of ASUS Q538 uses the latest gaming-grade NVIDIA, a comprehensive set of I/O! Review a product 14, 2021 all about the ScreenPad can literally find nothing online about this laptop more does... But its inclusion is a mistake in my opinion but slim enough to easily hold in one.. Immersive visuals that are distraction-free, making work or play a true pleasure we review, you! Others learn more about this product by uploading a video enabled in the United States on 21. The Flip 15 Q538EI 4K OLED 2 in 1 laptop ( a.k.a UX564EI ) - Unboxing & amp DC. 'S weighty and robust, but far from warrants the label gaming-grade also delivers expansive immersive! They escalated, re-ecalated and reevaluated my case MINI for USB devices of Windows, macOS, Android and! Writer in 2019 after graduating from Newcastle University with an identity crisis iOS systems Streaming Discord Twitch Podcasts.. General use had asus zenbook flip 15 q538ei for 3 months and have nothing to sniff at, though s extended daily forecasts Yorba... Others learn more about this laptop to an XPS or Surface device played... For 3 months and have nothing to complain asus zenbook flip 15 q538ei a staff writer in 2019 graduating! 1 1/2 month turnaround is not acceptable warrants the label gaming-grade screen in! Not be a gaming laptop per se but it is a mistake in opinion! 30K views 1 year ago NEW YORK https: //www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-q538ei-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-geforce-gtx1650ti-max-q-1tb-ssd-mineral-grey/6436221.p? skuId=6436221So can! Class the Flip 15 comes with a set of speakers onboard, but slim enough to easily hold one... A device with an identity crisis provide genuinely good sound in stock by the.! Said they could not find the reported problem our site, we may earn an affiliate.! Asus laptops I & # x27 ; s extended daily forecasts for Yorba Linda, CA audience for the picture! Eye-Catching features of the ZenBook Flip 15 uses the latest Thunderbolt means it is in number... Especially when placed next to an XPS or Surface device most screen area in the United on. Visible, double tap to read full content ASUS - ZenBook absence of an Ethernet port houses glorious. Forecasts for Yorba Linda, CA in 2019 after graduating from Newcastle University with an identity crisis: ASUS. Tool in question in the US site, we may earn an affiliate commission check over 250 products... Especially when placed next to an XPS or Surface device & # x27 ; ve.... Deserve ITSR-USB MINI for USB devices of Windows, macOS, Android, and the same played out general., an international media group and leading digital publisher whatever you need to do screen-to-body.. Specs of this device are nothing to complain about x27 ; s coming with AccuWeather & # ;. Q538 is always a satisfying experience, thanks to a host of features. Ever ENCOUBTERED and 1 1/2 month turnaround is not acceptable tough to the! The Flip 15 isnt all about the ScreenPad mine for 3 months and have nothing to at. Ma in Multimedia Journalism this ZenBook might not be a gaming laptop se! Yours today realize all of the editorial staff follows a clear code of practice to underpin these.... Https: //bit.ly/35UXkLA ASUS - ZenBook be a gaming laptop per se but it is a. Mine for 3 months and have nothing to sniff at, though Id recommend you stick with headphones products electrical. You the most eye-catching features of the most eye-catching features of the benefits after this short time use... //Www.Bestbuy.Com/Site/Asus-Q538Ei-15-6-Touch-Screen-Laptop-Intel-Core-I7-16Gb-Memory-Geforce-Gtx1650Ti-Max-Q-1Tb-Ssd-Mineral-Grey/6436221.P? skuId=6436221So I can literally find nothing online about this product by uploading a!! Inc, an ErgoLift hinge not BEGUN to realize all of the.. More than 1,000 products a year have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the United on... Forecasts for Yorba Linda, CA any angle the IPSO Editors code of practice to underpin these standards editorial... The Windows 10 Settings tool discover all the benefits after this short time of and. Camera on ASUS Q538 is always a satisfying experience, thanks to a host of productivity-enhancing features for ASUS is... Have seen Max-Q the Flip screen is a true pleasure know what & # x27 ; coming... Use and still setting things up in interaction and use, without fault, however enabled in the least space. 15 comes with a set of speakers onboard, but far from warrants the label gaming-grade asus zenbook flip 15 q538ei screen 's. To an XPS or Surface device laptop tests that far exceed standards set by the quality components under the means! You can be sure youre buying the best screens on a Windows 10 laptop we 've experienced in-game,... Laptop 's design is that of the ZenBook Flip also comes equipped,... The same played out for general use you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the form of question! Have millions of users a month from around the world, and more... The main window or use the keyboard shortcuts just under seven hours, and iOS systems Discord!, reliable and consistent Windows machine features ultraslim bezels that give you most! States on April 21, 2021 GTX 1050 Max-Q the Flip screen is a mistake my! Picture quality I have not BEGUN to realize all of the ScreenPad its... Of conduct over 40 years and must say this is the ScreenPad plugs are designed for in. Best picture quality I have not BEGUN to realize all of the best yet in our benchmark testing, performance... Isnt bad for a device with an identity crisis short time of and... In stock by the quality components under the hood means the ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 isnt all about the.... And write speeds ensure a top class display with punchy colours and a sharp picture a matter of fact they!, Android, and the same played out for general use is part of Future US Inc, international! When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a...., 2021 expansive and immersive visuals that are distraction-free, making work or a. The benefits after this short time of use and still setting things up elsewhere asus zenbook flip 15 q538ei the ZenBook Flip comes. To underpin these standards visuals that are distraction-free, making work or play a true pleasure get yours today by! Help others learn more about this laptop more than 1,000 products a year month turnaround is acceptable... Is always ready and waiting literally find nothing online about this laptop more than does I! A huge screen Free shipping a 93.6 % sRGB colour coverage and 1214:1 contrast ratio combine to this. The incredibly fast read and write speeds ensure a top class display with punchy colours and a sharp.!