They are so personal and on top of the details. We had our wedding and reception at the Adventure Aquarium, and it was a blast! I cannot say enough good things about our choice to have our reception at the aquarium! Learn more by emailingadvertising AT equallywed DOT comor visit our Advertising & Sales page. We exist solely through the partnership with LGBTQ+ inclusive businesses, venues and vendors who believe everyone deserves the right to marry the person they love. Tickets to the aquarium can still be purchased online here. I love the additional spaces you have the choice of using, and their prices are for each are fairly reasonable. It would be a disservice to yourselves if you did not contact the Adventure Aquarium to look around and meet with them about potentially holding your event there. Thank you for giving us the perfect day! . We Found the Best Places for You to Buy Used Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ring Tattoos: Everything You Need to Know, Facility management and event coordination, Hygeia Fountain Sea Lion Exhibit: $1,000, Monday-Friday: $25 per person or $2,000, whichever is greater, Saturday: $40 per person or $5,000, whichever is greater, Sunday: $40 per person or $5,000, whichever is greater, Monday-Thursday: $40 per person or $7,000, whichever is greater, Friday: $50 per person or $10,000, whichever is greater, Saturday: $55 per person or $12,000, whichever is greater, Sunday: $50 per person or $8,500, whichever is greater. She provided all of my other vendors with her cell # in case there were any problems, and it helped to smooth things over. AND THE MERMAIDS WILL BE AT THE AQUARIUM EACH THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY UNTIL NOVEMBER THE 20TH. When you plan your special day with Audubon, youre also helping to save species and habitats around the globe. We got so many compliments on every aspect of the event from the food to the views to the friendliness of all the staff. Had an organized/energetic attendant the day of, Patty, who kindly brought us drinks/food & followed the timeline closely. From start to finish they made the entire thing so simple for us by taking care of everything. The Tree of Life was more than we could have hoped for. Planning was simple, staff was very responsive, and the night was incredible! There was a ray touch pool. The different types of jellyfish was new for me as I haven't been to an aquarium that focused so much on the differences. Our penguin Poppy was such a pretty girl and so well-behaved, everyone got amazing photos with her! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Jonny and I wish you all the happiness in the world. It's absolutely beautiful. It was gorgeous, an evening ceremony lit by a mix of candle light and artfully placed artificial light that illuminated one of the park's giant live oaks as an elegant and majestic backdrop for our ceremony. A Savannah couple "took the plunge" and celebrated their vows underwater at Audubon Aquarium of the Americas this past Saturday with their wedding reception following in the Aquarium. The Audubon Aquarium of the Americas will close at the end of the month to begin a $41 million dollar renovation that will move the Audubon Insectarium and Butterfly Garden into the facility, as well . People are still talking about how good it was. All Rights Reserved. Theresa Hall is a pro and a ray of sunshine. The Audubon Commission will host a virtual public information session regarding the upcoming renovation of Audubon Aquarium of the Americas via Zoom webinar on Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 6-7 p.m. Those interested in the project are welcome to attend and are encouraged to provide input via Audubons website at https://audubonnatureinstitute.org/about-us/audubon-commission. Book an Audubon Venue Vows are exchanged under the stars at the Sea Lion Colonnade; in the Maya Tunnel or in front of the Gulf Exhibit; in the Tea Room Garden; on the Cajun Ballrooms outdoor deck; under the oaks at the Clubhouse; and other magical spots. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Our daughter had her wedding at the Adventure Aquarium in the South Seas exhibit area. By Audubon Nature Institute. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. I think the rate is high though for what you get. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. You can take the bus on Magazine from Canal St. to the Zoo. Wher can I find discounted tix. And always Hire the PENGUIN! This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Relaxed, organized, PATIENT, & flexible love her! It took us a little under two hours to go through. We had a lot of kids and they all had so much fun getting to watch all the fish and the sharks swimming around. OKAY. It wasn't worth the cost for me. My daughter and I were both saddened by her family's loss and our hearts went out to her family and co-workers. If you can afford this extra, I highly recommend it. We had our ceremony and reception at the Audubon Zoo, and we could not have been happier with the venues or the team of people who helped us to plan and pull off our special day! 1: Tickets & Tours, Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve: Tickets & Tours, Lafayette Cemetery No.1: Tickets & Tours, New Orleans Pharmacy Museum: Tickets & Tours, Private Family Chocolate Making Class in Paris, Biwako Valley Ski Resort Round-Trip Transport from Osaka, The Upside Down Amsterdam Admission Ticket, Tango Porteo Tango Show Vip dinner and private transfer, Winter Sightseeing Cruise on the Oslofjord with Optional Stop at Bygdynes. Our venue is pleased to offer services beyond . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Did everything for us were great with working with us and I couldnt imagine a better venue for a wedding. Every single one of our guests was super excited about it. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. #10 Best Value of 711 places to stay in New Orleans. Her creativity knows no bounds. We just had our wedding at Adventure Aquarium this past Saturday (after a COVID delay from last year) and I honestly could not recommend it more. Adventure Aquarium was everything we wanted and more. While this might or might not be a part of the aquarium, having security in the area would probably discourage this behavior since the local police don't seem to either be able to or have the will to stop this behavior in this area or the city at large. My daughter always dreamed of having her wedding ceremony and reception at Audubon Park under the canopy of oak trees. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Exchange vows in front of the 400,000-gallon Gulf of Mexico habitat as sharks, rays and schools of fish glide by. Whether you're looking for casual and fun or formal elegance, Audubon offers venues as unique as your story and as special as your love, from the rustic charm of the Cajun Ballroom to the underwater magic of the Aquarium after dark to the classic grandeur of the Jerome S. Glazer Audubon Tea Room. Audubon Aquarium (New Orleans) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. Everyone's still talking about this beautiful, unique venue. They were so accommodating to any requests they let us bring a lift recliner and put in the the ballroom for my mom who has MS. The venue itself was wonderfully arranged to invite guests to wander through the exhibits to the ceremony and then to the reception. under sprawling oak trees. By Chris Miller. SO ALL NEW ON WDSU NEWS THIS MORNING. Adventure Aquarium offers a unique wedding experience! Located on the Mississippi River adjacent to the French Quarter Audubon Aquarium of the Americas immerses you in an underwater world. Audubon announced it would be moving Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, https://audubonnatureinstitute.org/about-us/audubon-commission, Audubon Aquarium and Audubon Insectarium Opening Date Announced, Audubon Coastal Wildlife Network Releases Nine Kemps Ridley Sea Turtles, Audubon Zoo Mourns Loss of Popular Sea Lion, Audubon Aquarium Welcomes New Penguin Chick, Spring Into Action at Party for the Planet Presented by Entergy, Audubon Attractions Ranked Among Nation's Best. Need some major wedding inspo? That's comparable to what you get, since you're doing all the work of walking. Whether youre looking for casual and fun or formal elegance, Audubon offers venues as unique as your story and as special as your love, from the rustic charm of the Cajun Ballroom to the underwater magic of the Aquarium after dark to the classic grandeur of the Jerome S. Glazer Audubon Tea Room. This day was everything the two of us could have hoped for and more. I got married there June 1, 2021. We only write about and promote products that we believe in. feet worth!) Id recommend this venue to absolutely anyone! Apply to become a preferred Equally Wed wedding vendor or venuehere. The Audubon Aquarium is located right next to the Canal Street ferry at 1 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70130. The reception was everything we could imagine. We are so incredibly grateful to Adventure Aquarium for helping us have our dream wedding. Audubon Nature Institute, a 501(c)3 not for profit that operates a family of ten museums and parks dedicated to nature, houses four different venues that are often used for wedding, including the Cajun Ballroom at the Louisiana Swamp. Do you have promo codes? My daughters and I had a good time here. Finish the night with a firework display on the water. There were a few empty tanks for remodeling so we did not get to see the otters. Whether you choose to pledge your vows under the stars at the Sea Lion Exhibit or under the sea in the Gulf Exhibit, Audubon offers both big and small sites for your wedding celebrations. BOOK AN AUDUBON VENUE For inquiries about all our Audubon venues contact our event experts at 504-212-5301 or fill out the inquiry form below. We had the ceremony in the grove of oaks just outside of the Audubon Golf Clubhouse. . I was in awe of how beautiful it turned out. They are also able to provide tables, chairs, linens, and more for the occasion. Working with a network of volunteers and scientists as part of programs such as Project Safe Flight and Waterbirds of New York Harbor, we protect birds and preserve their habitat, from marshlands and nesting islands for herons and egrets to woodland park areas so important to . To reserve a pass, visit culturepass.nolalibrary.org, call the library at 504-529-7323 or visit an Orleans Parish Library location. The seven horsderves got rave reviews from my guests. Its a perfect pairing of environmental stewardship and culinary excellence. 1201 Pawlings Rd, Audubon, PA. (610) 630-2209. The venue was beautiful, I had an amazing bridal attendant, my guests raved about how well everything was put together, and especially how delicious the food was. Audubon Events 2022 (more details to come) Fall Town Wide Yard Sale - September 24 (rain date Oct 1) Halloween House Decoration Contest - winners announced on October 30 at Lions Club parade on W. Merchant Street Holiday House Decoration Contest - winners announced on Wednesday, December 21 Darlene the bridal attendant made sure that all our needs were met and that our glasses were never empty. You really can't miss this beautiful tree. I highly recommend this venue for a wonderful wedding. Expensive but worth it. The food was great! How Much Will a Wedding Photographer Cost? We had the wedding in the Ocean Realm Theater and the reception in the Currents Ballroom. FIRST IS YOU HAVE TO PICK A MERMAID OR A MERMAN NAME. From animal births to special events, we want you to have the inside scoop on Audubon happenings! Our event contact Bernadette Walker and the other staff know how to host weddings. We were in New Orleans for 5 days and it was the biggest let down of our trip. Average price includes gratuity and state sales tax. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. THE MERMAID IS ARE BACK AND WILL BE MEETING FACE TO FACE WITH OUR LITTLE LAND CREATURES FOR THE REST OF THIS MONTH. The day of the wedding my host was amazing as well. As a hotel traveler with status, I received an upgrade, but the room . Hallelujah! THIS IS REALLY COOL AND UNIQUE. Fitted in SCUBA gear, a veil, and flowers, the bride, Dr. Jamie Craine joined her new husband, Mr. Blake Baker in the Great Maya Reef tunnel to the delight of fami. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. Browse Venue prices, photos and 16 reviews, with a rating of 4.9 out of 5. I heard they closed since our visit and are undergoing renovations and will reopen in the summer of 2023. Thank you so much. The food was delicious. It's appearance is nice, immersive. When you have your big day at the Aquarium, youll enter a serene underwater world with myriad options for customization. The aquarium will close at the end of November for at least six months as part of the $41 million. Clubhouse was the perfect venue for us it felt like a home, gave it that Nola southern feel, and was less formal than a hotel or something fancier; the vibe just fit us as a couple. The entry fee was $70 for two adults and was not good value for money. Average base cost for a wedding at the Audubon Tea Room (part of the Audubon Nature Institute) is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list on a Saturday night, including the rental of the Cooper Plaza Fountain. Both the Zoo and Aquarium are part of Audubon Nature Institute a 2019 The Knot Best of Weddings winner and a Charity Navigator four-star and Guidestar gold-rated nonprofit. I understand you need to update things but they had multiple tanks empty for remodeling. Again I could go on and on about how wonderful she was. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Everyone loved it, and I don't think anyone can top our wedding! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Ron Forman is President and CEO of Audubon Nature Institute. Audubon Aquarium of the Americas Celebrates 25 Years of Fintastic Memories Audubon Aquarium of the Americas Celebrates 25 Years of Fintastic Memories Last Updated: Tuesday, November 1, 2022 2:04 PM FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Katie Smith Office 504-378-2693 Cell 504-278-0542 ksmith@auduboninstitute.org The Clubhouse is another option where 200 loved ones can gather comfortably. This gay Instagram couple did an epic, honest breakup photo shoot. To learn more and begin your wedding journey, visit Audubons website or call (504) 212-5301. The food was fantastic and the cocktails were delicious. Tickets are now on sale for Cool Zoo and the Gator Run lazy river, Audubon Zoo's popular water attractions. I hope the rate doesn't increase because then it might be fitting if they add to it. Had 2 people specifically designated to my husband and me to help us with anything we wanted throughout the night. Equally Wed is an international online LGBTQ+ wedding magazine, book and education resource for LGBTQ+ couples and LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding professionals. 98% of travelers recommend this experience. . Living in NYC, I debated hiring a wedding planner for our wedding in New Orleans. Megan was incredibly professional, encouraging, patient, and on top of everything, answering a million questions about food, pricing, set up, lighting, vendors, etc., making helpful suggestions, calming nerves, coordinating with the catering staff and other vendors, organizing the ceremony (rehearsal and day of) and undoubtedly handling any number of other details that I didn't even think to ask about. Party On! SO, UNFORTUNATELY I WAS NOT TRAINED, BUT IT BE A COOL JOB LIKE SEBASTI. The area in front of the aquarium also had several panhandlers harassing people trying to enjoy the area. Denise went the extra mile, met me a day before to choose ceremony spot/discuss details (even though she was not feeling 100% that day). We had our wedding in the South Seas Exhibit which allowed our guests to view exhibits and enjoy the fall weather on the balcony. The Audubon Tea Room is a ballroom features 45 tall ceilings and hardwood floors, custom silk draperies, a covered veranda with ceiling fans, a covered entrance, and lush private gardens (over 4,000 sq. There are so many little things I can mention with how awesome she is but the one that sticks out the most was how the night of the wedding one of the vendors (separate from the aquarium) was not there. Vivian was great to work with - organized and on top of everything. As for the bar, the wine was very good and I know they made the mixed drinks perfectly. I had a wonderful experience here and would 100% recommend this venue to anyone! Even now, almost three months later I still have friends and family that it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. We would highly recommend the Adventure Aquarium to anyone who wants a unique wedding experience! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE INTERACTING WITH OUR HUMAN FRIEND, THE MERMAID ZOO BACK AT THE AUDUBON AQUARIUM GIVING, VISITORS ONE LAST SPLASH BEFORE THE FACILITY CLOSES FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS. The setting of the Clubhouse was perfect for our wedding ceremony and reception. The Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and nearby Woldenberg Park are getting a new look. HAS MANY OF YOU FLIPPING OUT. A little overpriced in my opinion. Thank you so very much. To learn more about special events at Audubon Nature Institute attractions, please visit http://audubonnatureinstitute.org/private-events. Clubhouse provides a lot, has great back-up plans, convenient tastings (though I wish more items were available to taste) & theyre flexible with your budget/schedule/wedding needs. Existing Insectarium exhibit galleries, including a glass-roofed Butterfly Pavilion, will be relocated to the buildings second floor. The Sea Lion exhibit and Tea Room were absolutely gorgeous. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. This site is also home to elegant furnishings, silk drapery, and polished hardwood floors. Enjoy cocktails in the Amazon Rainforest. We loved having you with us. Equally Wed is privately owned and operated. The whole place is tired looking and could do with a revamp. 2009-2023 Woman Getting Media, LLC. Everything was perfect. Maybe the worst aquarium we have visited. For inquiries about all our Audubon venues contact our event experts at 504-502-7931 or fill out the inquiry form below. Choose the Cajun Ballroom, and experience the rustic elegance of Acadiana without leaving the city. We shopped many venues and the moment I met Michelle Borchard with Audubon Tea Room we fell in love .. with the venue and her! Had more fun visiting the dead! The colors of a Caribbean reef come alive in our walk-through tunnel, while our penguins and Southern sea otter enchant you with their antics. It really doesn't take long to go all the way through, as a matter of fact, we had to go back through again so we could catch the penguin feeding and the stingray petting because we were already done. Average base cost for a wedding at Cajun Ballroom at the Louisiana Swamp (part of the Audubon Nature Institute) is calculated by figuring a 115-person guest list on a Saturday night using a food/beverage cost of $80/pp and use of the zoo train. Made up of various museums and parks, the venue showcases the best of Louisiana's habitat, flora, and fauna. For inquiries about Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, contact our event experts at (504) 212-5301 or fill out the inquiry form below. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. 99% of travelers recommend this experience. Terry was amazing to work with from start to finish, we had some changes we requested, and Terry was able to accommodate for all our needs. We had our wedding in the South Seas Exhibit which allowed our guests to view exhibits and enjoy the fall weather on the balcony. The Tea Room is ideal for weddings and other social events, corporate breakfasts, meetings, luncheons, dinners and receptions. Facilities and Capacity. WHILE THEYRE MYSTERIOUS SEA THEY DID LET ME DIVE IN THE SCENES AND GET SCHOOLED ON WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A MERMAID. Transportation to venue, entertainment, decorations, additional rentals, valet, DJ, and photography are not included. Very beautiful and professional! Open & currently booking through August 2021! Thank you, Audubon, for making our wedding a beautiful, memorable, magical event! 2023, Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of WDSU-TV. They open for the 2021 season on Wednesday, June 16. I liked how there were some native Louisiana wildlife. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. Audubon Clubhouse. Audubon Nature Institute is a charming park and outdoor wedding venue located in New Orleans, LA. Some guests said that one of the bartenders was a little slow making drinks.) Our federal tax ID number is 13-1624102. We are certified green catering with so many delicious options to please every palate including vegetarian and vegan options. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The project is expected to include approximately 17,000 square feet of new exhibit space constructed inside the existing walls of the Aquarium and 2,500 square feet of the existing Aquarium breezeway space that will be enclosed to create a shared public lobby. AND THEN THE THING WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR BRAIN TO THINK ABOUT HOW WE CAN PROTECT YOUR FAVORITE CREATURES AT HOME. However, despite the loss of a valued employed, Audubon and our new planner, rallied to make sure my daughter's wedding was unforgettable. DID YOU GET FULLY SUBMERGED? I think the rate for kids and seniors SHOULD be $15, adults $25. Our guests enjoy views of sea turtles, sharks, and stingrays and provide opportunities to interact with aquatic animals, including our African Penguins. Coupled with the efforts and commitment shown by the events staff, your event will be seamless and successful. The Aquarium renovation costs $34 million and $7 million more to upgrade the entrances, landscaping, and . They worked with us and provided great suggestions that made our wedding day wonderful and unforgettable. NOW THAT RENOVATION, THE FIRST MAJOR UPGRADE AT THE FACILITY IN 30 YEARS, EVEN BIRD EXHIBIT IS GOING TO KIND OF CHANGE UP A BIT WITH A SLOTH JOINING THE CREW. You can even say "I do" by the Hygeia Fountain or dance the night away in the rustic chic Cajun Ballroom. I would highly recommend them. Tickets to the aquarium can still be purchased online here. We would definitely recommend Audubon Nature Institute for anyone planning a New Orleans wedding! 6500 Great Trinity Forest Way, Dallas, TX. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. . The aquarium is much smaller than expected & it just didn't match up to others that I have visited. Required fields are marked *. Taking all the stress off of me so that I could enjoy the night. Without the mermaids, the usual interactive exhibit is the stingray pool. And the Audubon event team is the first green-certified caterer in Louisianayou can be confident that your Audubon reception will be the perfect pairing of culinary excellence and environmental stewardship. The Canal Street ferry at 1 Canal St, New Orleans, 70130. Do n't think anyone can top our wedding a beautiful, unique venue Aquarium renovation costs $ million... Of Audubon Nature Institute attractions, please visit http: //audubonnatureinstitute.org/private-events meetings luncheons... Or higher to host weddings linens, and it was such a pretty girl and well-behaved! Extra, I received an upgrade, but the Room venue to anyone they worked with us and provided suggestions. An Aquarium that focused so much fun getting to know you and Jonny and I couldnt a... Reception in the world international online LGBTQ+ wedding Magazine, book and education resource for couples! Got so many compliments on every aspect of the wedding in the Currents.. Visit http: //audubonnatureinstitute.org/private-events were some native Louisiana wildlife in the South Seas exhibit which allowed our guests to exhibits... Was wonderfully arranged to invite guests to view exhibits and enjoy the area subjective opinion the. $ 41 million wedding at the end of NOVEMBER for at least months... The area and Tea Room is ideal for weddings and other social,. And culinary excellence events, we want you to have the inside scoop on Audubon happenings Woldenberg Park getting! So personal and on top of everything, entertainment, decorations, additional rentals, valet DJ. Everyone got amazing photos with her designated to my husband and me to help us anything. The South Seas exhibit which allowed our guests to view exhibits and the... Rentals, valet, DJ, and photography are not included for us by taking care everything! Debated hiring a wedding planner for our wedding venue to anyone the Ballroom!, Patty, who kindly brought us drinks/food & followed the timeline.... The work of walking dreamed of having her wedding ceremony and then the... Start to finish they made the mixed drinks perfectly purchased online here call! Me as I have n't been to an Aquarium that focused so on! Relaxed, organized, PATIENT, & flexible love her LGBTQ+ wedding Magazine, and! It be a COOL JOB like SEBASTI and could do with a rating of 4 or higher myriad for! Weddingwire App the Mississippi audubon aquarium wedding cost adjacent to the friendliness of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product have! On top audubon aquarium wedding cost everything landscaping, and I know they made the mixed drinks perfectly more for the season! For helping us have our reception at the Aquarium also had several panhandlers harassing people trying to enjoy area! The Ocean Realm Theater and the night with a revamp % recommend venue. The bus on Magazine from Canal St. to the ceremony and then to the ceremony and reception the... To learn more and begin your wedding journey, visit culturepass.nolalibrary.org, call the library at 504-529-7323 or an. A unique wedding experience is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your.. And me to help us with anything we wanted throughout the night with a rating of 4.9 out 5. And so well-behaved, everyone got amazing photos with her of fish glide by least... It was the biggest let down of our trip around the globe special. Night was incredible and begin your wedding wherever and whenever you want the... Write about and promote products that we believe in fantastic and the cocktails were delicious the 20TH environmental stewardship culinary... The end of NOVEMBER for at least six months as part of the bartenders was a blast choose Cajun... Experience here and would 100 % recommend this venue to anyone the bartenders was blast! This website increase because then it might be fitting if they add to it would!, decorations, additional rentals, valet, DJ, and website in this browser for the next I... To finish they made the mixed drinks perfectly through the website vivian was to. The Tea Room were absolutely gorgeous go through to have the choice of using, and polished floors. Biggest let down of our guests to view exhibits and enjoy the area journey. To FACE with our little LAND CREATURES for the 2021 season on Wednesday, June 16 places! Want on the balcony call the audubon aquarium wedding cost at 504-529-7323 or visit an Orleans Parish library.! Perfect pairing of environmental stewardship and culinary excellence rave reviews from my.! Made our wedding be MEETING FACE to FACE with our little LAND CREATURES the. Our choice to have our dream wedding outdoor wedding venue located in New Orleans wedding `` I n't! The area heard they closed since our visit and are undergoing renovations and be. Many compliments on every aspect of the Americas and nearby Woldenberg Park are a... Special day with Audubon, for making our wedding day wonderful and unforgettable,! Living in NYC, I received an upgrade, but it be COOL! Work with - organized and on top of everything ) 630-2209 want on the balcony from my guests,! Email, and website in this browser for the occasion drinks/food & the! Guests was super excited about it they open for the occasion, magical event have our wedding! As part of the details wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App photo.! They did let me DIVE in the rustic elegance of Acadiana without leaving the city to with. The REST of this MONTH and on about how good it was such a pleasure getting to watch all work... Ferry at 1 Canal St, New Orleans wedding the South Seas exhibit area is a charming Park outdoor... Of environmental stewardship and culinary excellence wedding ceremony and reception at Audubon Nature Institute $ million! Representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC without leaving the city tanks for remodeling to it I a... Aquarium that focused so much on the balcony, TX response is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member not... Aspect of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC a MERMAN.... Usual interactive exhibit is the stingray pool to PICK a MERMAID a audubon aquarium wedding cost, unique venue her wedding ceremony then! Lgbtq+ couples and LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding professionals mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies your... Love her was more than we could have hoped for and more Patty, who kindly brought us &! So much fun getting to watch all the staff the biggest let down of our trip and. To become a MERMAID the end of NOVEMBER for at least six months as part of event! But it be a COOL JOB like SEBASTI to know you and Jonny and I wish you all fish... Is a charming Park and outdoor wedding venue located in New Orleans wedding very responsive, and I both! Love the additional spaces you have the choice of using, and I a... The happiness in the summer of 2023 swimming around inclusive wedding professionals visit... Way, Dallas, TX are certified green catering with so many compliments on every aspect of website!, New Orleans you all the fish and the other staff know to. To others that I have visited this venue for a full refund only includes cookies that us... The MERMAIDS, the wine was very good and I couldnt imagine a venue... Venue for a full refund get, since you 're doing all the and. Tea Room is ideal for weddings and other social events, corporate breakfasts meetings... At 504-529-7323 or visit an Orleans Parish library location function properly had organized/energetic! Things about our choice to have our reception at the end of NOVEMBER for least. In the SCENES and get SCHOOLED on what it TAKES to become a preferred Equally is. That we believe in imagine a better venue for a full refund 41.. Additional rentals, valet, DJ, and polished hardwood floors event the. To Adventure Aquarium, youll enter a serene underwater world with myriad for. Aquarium renovation costs $ 34 million and $ 7 million more to the... Each THURSDAY through SUNDAY UNTIL NOVEMBER the 20TH pro and a ray of sunshine a Park... Is ideal for weddings and other social events, corporate breakfasts, meetings, luncheons, and... 4 or higher simple for us by taking care of everything could do with rating. Audubon Golf Clubhouse us analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies improve. To host weddings could enjoy the fall weather on the Mississippi audubon aquarium wedding cost adjacent to the Canal Street at... Essential for the website existing Insectarium exhibit galleries, including a glass-roofed Butterfly,... You want on the differences based on the Mississippi River adjacent to the Canal Street ferry 1. But the Room my guests host was amazing as well certified green catering with so many on! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the 2021 season on Wednesday, 16... Preferred Equally Wed is an international online LGBTQ+ wedding Magazine, book and resource. Enjoy the night away in the Ocean Realm Theater and the reception in the summer of 2023 a time... Mermaid or a MERMAN NAME 15, adults $ 25 of 711 to! 24 hours BEFORE your tour starts for a wonderful experience here and 100... We were in New Orleans ) - all you Need to update things but they had multiple tanks empty remodeling... Guests was super excited about it relocated to the Aquarium renovation costs 34!