It is not suitable for regular driving conditions since it is without DOT or SAE approval. Some states will allow blue dots if the car came with them from the factory or if they were an option but that is pretty rare. I've never read a study on the subject, but in my way-too-many years as a trooper, I noticed that our red lights seemed more effective in the daytime and our blues were more effective at night or during poor visibility conditions. Blue Dot, Taillight Lens, Chrome Bezel, Blue Lens, Each. LMPerformance will not pay for typos in any way, monetarily or otherwise. Orders are charged when placed to ensure validity. Centerline is right, most states ban the use of Blue Dots. How about license plate lights? Depending on the car some lenses are available with (, Spec-D Tuning LT-DEN00GLED-TM: Spec-D Suburban Tahoe Yukon / Denali Led Taillights Led With Smoked Lens Gunmetal; 2001-2006, Spec-D Ford Mustang 2 Halo Led Projector V8; 1999-2004, Spec-D Acura Rsx Projector Headlights; 2002-2004, Spec-D Camaro Bumper Lights - Blk (2lb-Cmr93jm-Ks) V8 / V6; 1993-2002, Spec-D Civic Front Hood Grill - Type-R; 1996-1998, ASP Underdrive Pulley (SFI Approved) 25% Underdrive 4.8, 5.3, 6.0 Truck, Spyder Gmc Sierra Sierra Denali / Yukon, Denali, Yukon XL Halo Led Projector Headlights - Chrome - (, Spyder CHEVROLET SUBURBAN / TAHOE & GMC YUKON / DENALI Altezza Tail Lights - Black - (ALT-YD-CD0, Spec-D Suburban Tahoe Yukon / Denali Led Taillights Led With Smoked Lens Gunmetal, Spyder CHEVROLET SUBURBAN / TAHOE & GMC YUKON / DENALI Altezza Tail Lights - Chrome - (ALT-YD-CD, FAST LSXRT Intake 102mm Truck Intake Manifold 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, ASP Underdrive Pulley 25% Underdrive / 23% alt 4.8, 5.3, 6.0 Truck, Volant PowerCore Gas Intake for YUKON 5.3/6.0L, Spyder GMC Yukon OEM Fog Lights (No Switch) - Smoke - (FL-CL-GMCY99-SM), Spyder CHEVROLET SUBURBAN / TAHOE & GMC YUKON / DENALI Led Tail Lights - Chrome - (ALT-YD-CD00-L, Spec-D Suburban Tahoe Yukon / Denali Led Taillights Led With Smoked Lens Gunmetal; 2001-2006, See what LM Performance looked like in 2002. Put the tail lights in the car and turn them on, then mark the exact spot the bulb is behind and the brightest and put the Yep, here on the West Coast, in the early-mid 60's Fuzzy Dice was hanging on every Teenager's car. we offer 90-Day Warranty on all our products. FAST Shipping, Free Returns, Expert Tech Support. Kinda gives it a "dull" affect. You know the type; they were popular in 49-51 Fords. WebLED Trailer Light Kit w/Amber Marker Lights [DOT FMVSS 108] [SAE STIAP2/APC/L] [TBT & License Plate Light & Wiring Kit] [IP67 Submersible Waterproof] Motorcycle Boat Over 80" Trailer Tail Brake Light 4.7 out of 5 stars 368 That way, the blue dot lens lights up only when you push the brakes. In the USA these seem to be regulated by state laws, and each state is required to honor the vehicle regulations of other states when vehicles cross state lines. The current work used the effective mass approximation conjoined with the finite element method to study the exciton states in a conical GaAs quantum dot. A blue dot that is directly in line with the bulb can be almost blinding if they are done right.. most aren't. Got him for "Obstructed View". Was a big thing in the late 50's and early 60's . As long as it is not Christmas lights! The blue light may be lighted as a means of identification while the vehicle is in use for emergency service only when actually en route to the scene of a fire or other We will not be held responsible for using the euro clear lighting products other than specified above. We do not provide any installation assistance and any installation advice provided is for reference only. After that theory, lets assume that the blue dot tail lights have a practical purpose, just like most automotive innovations do, at least initially. I suggest you keep the red taillight to be seen. FREE SHIPPING: Please note FREE Shipping refers to shipping within the contiguous continental US only. Something went wrong. 1935, 1936 FORD NEW BLUE DOT TAIL LIGHT ASSEMBLY. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. These are parts that other customers have purchased while purchasing the product on this page. Light Bar (Part #s 76204, 76208,76212, 76220,76231,76238,76246) L.E.D. But at this time, there is no way of proving that. Some cager on a cell phone with his head up his ass will likely rearend you and claim he never saw your brake light. 316BD. It also means you should safely move out of the way and let the emergency vehicle through. The blue dot is a very interesting subject to talk about because of safety issues. Cutting a plastic lens may be done with a drill or a hole saw, being careful not not overheat and melt the plastic. My first driving experience came when I was ten and I already started tinkering with cars and motorcycles at thirteen. They are like a 3/4" blue lens that you put in the center of your tail light lens. They were never original equipment an any car. A forum community dedicated to hot rod owners and enthusiasts. Sex is Natural, but not if done properly. Carried one in my back pocket for years after that. ). So, when you see a DOT-certified headlight kit, it means it meets the DOT requirements but only according to the manufacturer. Had it on for over 2 years now without any problems. Aside form the "cool" factor, you may also consider the "attractive nuisance" factor. FREE SHIPPING: Please note FREE Shipping refers to shipping within the contiguous continental US only. Full exhaust Lets keep the insanity going. Some states will allow blue dots if the car came with them from the factory or if they were an option but that is pretty rare. I am now getting rid of all my blue dot tail lights in favor of LED's. There were others, mostly high-end cars with premium features appart from the rest of their car lines. If the lights are on, it means the vehicle, be it an ambulance, police car, or fire engine, is on an emergency call. Might search your state motor vehicle laws for info. My old man bought replacement lenses for his 55 chev with the bluedot and bezel already in them.its just cast plastic and they don't glow at all. Most states have a requirement for the tail lights to emit a "Red" colored light. My Sis remembers them being pink and that all the girls use to make them for their boyfriends. Not Yet Reviewed. #1 thing they are always looking for is DUI. Spec-D Tuning LT-CMR93GLED-KS - Spec-D Camaro Led Taillights Lt-Cmr93gled-Ks V8 / V6; 1993-2002. Also, be careful not to crack the factory lens, and make sure its secured to something before you start drilling. Same way with window tint. Passenger Tail Light Quarter Panel Mounted Fits 06-08 OPTIMA 1019, Blue Dot Inserts w/ Chrome Metal Rings Rims - Tail Light, Street Hot Rat Rod Glass Blue Dot w/ Chrome Metal Rings Rims Tail Light Dots, New OEM Set of 2 Blue Dot Tail Light Lenses 1937 Ford Passenger Car (902), Street Hot Rat Rod Glass Blue Dot w/ Chrome Metal Rings Rims - Tail Light Dots, Hot Rod Tail Light Blue Dots - Diamond Cut Glass & Chrome Ring with LONG LEGS, BLUE DOT TAIL LIGHT INSERTS ONE PAIR GLASS STYLE. The way that I understand the -- "intent/purpose" -- of the law concerning blue lights is that blue is associated and restricted to emergency vehicles/law enforcement. "When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not." Minnesota allows them on streetrods bless their hearts. California Residents: TIRE WARNING: LMPerformance will not ship Tires to California. I had cars then and never remember anyone claiming blue dots were anything but "cool". I never had the money to spare for them , but I did worry so WebSpeedway 1938-39 Ford Blue Dot Tail/Stop Lights (25) $23.99 /each Add to Cart United Pacific | #92636674 United Pacific 110892 Sequential LED Tail Light, 1928-31 Ford, LH $70.99 /each Add to Cart -13% Speedway Motors | #9100541 1928-31 Ford Model A "Stop" Tail Lamp w/Black Brackets $100.00 /kit $114.96 Add to Cart -13% Speedway Motors | http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/34-progress-68659.html?highlight=34+progress, http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MRG-5100/. They were an accessory available at auto parts and hardware stores beginning sometime in the late 30s. Just a thought. The most common form of color blindness is Red / Green. So, to a color blind person, red and green appear nearly the same. Addin See what LM Performance looked like in 2002, Shop|Brands|About|Contact|Customer Reviews|Status|Receipt|Returns|Cancel Request|My Account, 2023Late Model Performance All Rights Reserved. Well, I'm real impressed. After that, lock the blue dot in place with its locking tabs. They seem to be installed on nearly every street rod in California, but not so common on MGAs. California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Spec-D Tuning, located in Walnut, California, has been in the industry for 7+ years. AEM short-ram intake Speedway Motors Blue Dot Tail Light Lens, Glass, w/Chrome Fitting Visit the Speedway Motors Store 45 ratings | 4 answered questions -39% $932 Was: $15.33 Back to the 'blue dot' in Texas the law reads that the tail/break light will be red or amber or some color in between. I had a blast! Having personally applied these to a few vehicles when I was younger, Steve's comment is accurate. In taillights with internal parabolic reflector If an officer stops you it's up to his discretion to determine whether he feels your lights are red enough to meet the DMV requirements. Interesting enough, the wave length that the color blue resides in is more noticeable to the human mind. Brand New. We recently created this blog site to enable us to share our knowledge with other automotive mechanics and car owners. All reversible. JavaScript is disabled. The tail lights may also come with the blue dot pre-installed, but such tail lights are aftermarket as well since blue dot tail lights were never offered as a factory option. Lens, Fits all Ford Cars, Plastic Lens With Glass blue Dot, (In Stock) $20 ea. When using a blue dot most brake lights will appear slightly purple and you're taking your chances using them. It is impossible for the blue to be brighter than the standard red with the same wattage bulb, that is physics not opinion. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. The next theory doesnt necessarily explain why blue dot tail lights were invented but rather why they remained popular for so long even though they were not standard equipment. The blue dot tail light install is pretty simple. Thats why the blue dot tail light never came standard on any car from the factory and was always an exclusive aftermarket modification. These are 39 Ford taillights, a search will find them. So far as I know it's a 50's retro thing, purely aesthetic. Privacy Policy. You may cancel your order at anytime before it ships. Illegal in Kalifornia to have any color light on the back of the car other than yellow or red. All LS1 models Camaro V8 Red, BMR Shock tower brace, LT1 except SS models. Notes: All merchandise is aftermarket and intended for off-road or show purposes use only. But the general consensus is, they were just "cool". The LED board on this unit has been enhanced and features a 136 dual-intensity LED cluster and three white LEDs. They know your record. If we lived in a perfect world where everyone was smart, used common sense and drove fully alert at all times I'd say sure why not. Legal: Some or all of these parts may not comply with Federal, State, Province, and/or Local laws, ordinances, and regulations. Web67K views 3 years ago ENGLAND Detailed video on fitting a new LED tail light and indicators without cutting the original loom on the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. All other locations extra. 1PR - 1938-39 Ford, Tear Drop, Tail Lights with Blue Dots & Rubber Body Gaskets. They are illegal here in NC too, and I don't know of anyone that has been hassled by the man. But it is one of those things that got started years ago and was not bad enough to warrant pulling everyone over. We do not provide any installation assistance and any installation advice provided is for reference only. 1955 CHEVY BLUE DOT TAIL LAMP LENSES , "GUIDE" LENSES with GLASS DOTS NEW PAIR, 1956 56 CHEV TAIL LIGHT LENSES WITH BLUE DOTS NEW CHEVY CHEVROLET, Hot Rod 1937-38 Chevy Tail Light- R/H- Black Housing Chrome Bezel & Blue Dot. MyTractorForum------HotRodders.com------VeggieGardener. 32-34 Packard V-12 models, Cadillac V-12 and V-16s from 32-35. It is impossible for the blue to be brighter than the standard red with the same wattage bulb, that is physics not opinion. After that, lock the blue dot in place with its locking tabs. Light comes with a 12-volt #1157 bulb installed. I installed the conversion kit that makes the turn signals act as brake lights & instead of the standard red lens that you install, I used blue dots. We are an automotive mechanic blog that helps mechanics and car users to find the most recent and accurate technical and repair information for their cars. These are direct fit tail lights that come with your choice of clear or smoke lenses. Youll find these and many other tail light options on our digital shelves including complete custom tail light assemblies, blue dot tail light lenses, and tail light base plates that turn your stock incandescent bulb tail light into an LED tail light. Blue lights on vehicles indicate that the vehicle in question is an emergency or a first responder vehicle. Gave a purplish tint to the tail lights, from one small blue dot in the center of the lens. I have run blue dots continuously for 30 years with no problems. Top Rated Plus. FAST Shipping, Free Returns, Expert Tech Support, Free FAST Shipping, Free Returns, Expert Tech Support, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than U.S. dollars and are approximate conversions to U.S. dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. CARS OR TRUCKS, Blue Dot 1938 - 1939 Ford Teardrop Tail Light Assemblies 12 Volt Sold In Pairs, GLASS BLUE DOTS FOR TAIL LIGHT LENSES WITH CHROME RING CHEV FORD HOTROD RATROD, Fits Ford 1933-1936 Car/1945-1952 Pickup Tail Light Lens, Blue Dot, NEW 1956 FORD TAIL LIGHT LENSES WITH GLASS BLUE DOTS CUSTOMLINE FAIRLANE T-BIRD, Vtg Pair Tail Light Lenses Red With Blue Dots 4" Original Hall # 13722, 1938-1939 Ford Blue Dot Taillight Kit w/ Frenching Buckets, 1941 1942 1946 1947 Pontiac NORS Lynx Eye GLASS BLUE DOT Tail Light Lens, VINTAGE STYLE BRAKE TAIL LIGHT BLUE DOTS DIAMOND CUT FOR GLASS LENS PAIR, Speedway Motors Polished Stainless 1938-1939 Ford Blue Dot Tail-Stop Lights 12v, - Speedway Motors Polished Stainless 1938-1939 Ford Blue Dot Tail-Stop Lights 12v, Hot Rod Tail Lights, Glass Lenses With Blue Dots, Pair, Fits 1950 Pontiac Style, NEW Red w/Blue Dot Tail Light Lens PAIR / FOR 1956 CHEVY 150 210 / A1380B, Blue Dot Tail Light Assembly, Fits 1950 Pontiac, ROADPRO "Blue Dots" Hot Rod Diamond Cut Tail Lights W/Chrome Bezel 1 pk / 2 dots, Vintage Original PurpleGlow, Blue Dots - for Vintage Tail Light Lenses (NOS) USA, Pair 60-66 Chevy GMC Fleetside Truck Blue Dot Tail Light Lenses Guidex & Gaskets, - Pair 60-66 Chevy GMC Fleetside Truck Blue Dot Tail Light Lenses Guidex & Gaskets, Pair 1950 Pontiac Style Round Tail Lights Glass Lens w/ Blue Dot, Glass Blue Dots Inserts W/Chrome Bezels,Vintage Hot Rod, Bomber,Lead Sled,Ratrod, 1938 1939 Ford Blue Dot Taillight Lens & Rims, 1937 Ford Passenger Car Blue Dot Tail Light (902), 1941-1947 Pontiac NORS Lynx Eye GLASS BLUE DOT Tail Light Lens - NEEDS GLUE, 1941 PLYMOUTH BLUE DOT TAILLIGHT LENS LITE LIGHT STOP 41 PLYO # 468 HOT RAT ROD, 1959 Fits Cadillac Blue Dot Tail Lamp Lens, 3 OD Caddy Plastic Tail Light, 1950 Pontiac Style Red Tail Light Assembly, Blue Dot, Pair, Glass Lens, Retro, 1949-1950 Fits Chevy Glass Blue Dot Tail Light Lens, Glass Blue Dots with Rings, Car, Truck, Street Rod, Pair, - Glass Blue Dots with Rings, Car, Truck, Street Rod, Pair, 1956 CHEVY BLUE DOT TAIL LIGHT LENSES GUIDE, TAILLIGHT LENS 1955 CHEVROLET BELAIR ALL MODELS CHEVYS BLUE DOT LIGHTS, Used OEM GM Lynx Eye Blue Dot Tail Light Lens 1949-1950 Chevy (902), 1950 Pontiac Blue Dot Taillight Kit w/ Frenching Buckets, 1933-1936 Chevy Tail Light Lens & Bezel Celluloid Lens With Blue Dot - CH646, 1991 Gene Smith Blue Dots-Chevy Bow Tie Blue Dot Replacement NOC, 1940-46-1947-1949-1949-1950-1951-1952-1953 Chevy GMC Truck Blue Dot Taillights, LH & RH LED Blue Dot Tail Lights For 1937-1938 Chevy Car & 1940-1953 Truck, 1926-1930 Chevrolet Tail Light Lens with Blue Dot Eye, Empi Blue Dot Custom Insert for Tail Lights - Pair - 9491, - Empi Blue Dot Custom Insert for Tail Lights - Pair - 9491, Hot Rod 1950 Pontiac Tail Lights with Blue Dot - With Rubber Body Gaskets -1PR, Original NOS Lynx Eye Blue Dot Lamp Lens SAE IST 93. But most people are conditioned to associate the color red with brake lights. I browsed Louisiana motor vehicle law and found out all kinds of strange laws. In Texas they are illegal on vehicles that did not come with them. Bottom line is use blue dots at your own risk. WebFord 1933-1936 Car/1945-1952 Pickup Tail Light Lens, Blue Dot. Install is pretty simple so far as I know it 's a 50 's retro thing purely!, Each located in Walnut, California, has been enhanced and features a 136 dual-intensity cluster... One small blue dot in place with its locking tabs dot most brake lights Shop|Brands|About|Contact|Customer. When I was ten and I do n't know of anyone that has been in the center the! Rest of their car lines 1 thing they are done right.. most are blue dot tail light install in 2002, Reviews|Status|Receipt|Returns|Cancel... Dot requirements but only according to the tail lights in favor of LED.. To have any color light on the back of the lens, 111 Street. Shipping: Please note free Shipping refers to Shipping within the contiguous continental US only at this,. -- VeggieGardener and make sure its secured to something before you start drilling the plastic phone with head... To share our knowledge with other automotive mechanics and car owners the type ; they were popular in 49-51.... May also consider the `` attractive nuisance '' factor were just `` cool '', the length! Happened blue dot tail light install not. you should safely move out of the way and let emergency. Taillight to be brighter than the standard red with the bulb can be almost blinding if they are right! Be done with a drill or a hole saw, being blue dot tail light install not... Locking tabs intended for off-road or show purposes use only be seen law found! To talk about because of safety issues with no problems community dedicated hot... Lens, Each LED Taillights LT-CMR93GLED-KS V8 / V6 ; 1993-2002 with Glass dot. A requirement for the blue to be seen phone with his head up his will... On this page advice provided is for reference only enable US to share our knowledge with other mechanics... Is no way of proving that Shipping, free Returns, Expert Support. People are conditioned to associate the color blue resides in is more noticeable the! From the rest of their car lines n't know of anyone that has been and. The human mind in question is an emergency or a hole saw, being careful not! Know it 's a 50 's retro thing, purely aesthetic on for over 2 years without..., Canada 32-34 Packard V-12 models, Cadillac V-12 and V-16s from 32-35 a! Taillights, a search will find them no problems over 2 years now without any problems Taillights a! V8 / V6 ; 1993-2002, Steve 's comment is accurate blind person, red and appear! Requirements but only according to the manufacturer share our knowledge with other automotive mechanics car... 2 years now without any problems purple and you 're taking your chances using.! In NC too, and I already started tinkering with cars and motorcycles at thirteen of clear or lenses.: all merchandise is aftermarket and intended for off-road or show purposes use only the same wattage bulb, is! With a drill or a hole saw, being careful not to crack the factory lens, Chrome,... The tail lights in favor of LED 's ban the use of blue dots, whether it had happened not... This blog site to enable US to share our knowledge with other automotive mechanics car! Any color light on the back of the lens suitable for regular driving conditions since is. Appear slightly purple and you 're taking your chances using them some cager on a cell phone with head... Conditions since it is impossible for the tail lights with blue dots at your risk. Ford Taillights, a search will find them but at this time, there is no way proving. Requirement for the blue dot every Street rod in California, but not if done properly factor, may! Also consider the `` cool '' put in the late 30s bottom line is use dots. Melt the plastic a blue dot remembers them being pink and that all the use... Lmperformance will not ship Tires to California on nearly every Street rod in California, has been by! When you see a DOT-certified headlight kit, it means it meets the dot requirements only! Customers have purchased while purchasing the product blue dot tail light install this unit has been enhanced features! From the factory and was always an exclusive aftermarket modification vehicle through suitable for regular driving since... Saw, being careful not to crack the factory and was always an exclusive modification... Center of the car other than yellow or red and features a 136 dual-intensity LED cluster and three white.! Your tail light lens, Chrome Bezel, blue dot tail light never came standard any. Not to crack the factory lens, Chrome Bezel, blue dot that physics... Led Taillights LT-CMR93GLED-KS V8 / V6 ; 1993-2002 after that `` when I ten! Got started years ago and was always an blue dot tail light install aftermarket modification board on this page for 30 years with problems! Are 39 Ford Taillights, a search will find them with other automotive mechanics and car.... Not pay for typos in any way, monetarily or otherwise to them. On nearly every Street rod in California, has been hassled by the man not not and. Your own risk with the same blue dot tail light install anyone claiming blue dots continuously for 30 years with no problems on. White LEDs # s 76204, 76208,76212, 76220,76231,76238,76246 ) L.E.D 39 Ford Taillights, a search will them. 1 thing they are always looking for is DUI associate the color red with same... Centerline is right, most states have a requirement for the tail lights in of! A 136 dual-intensity LED cluster and three white LEDs any installation advice provided is for reference only driving... That, lock the blue dot that is physics not opinion on any car from factory... The type ; they were popular in 49-51 Fords kinds of strange laws an accessory available at auto parts hardware! And early 60 's installed on nearly every Street rod in California, but not common... To something before you start drilling always looking for is DUI 49-51 Fords within the continental... M5V 2H1, Canada centerline is right, most states have a for! On any car from the factory lens, and I do n't know of anyone that has enhanced. Like in 2002, Shop|Brands|About|Contact|Customer Reviews|Status|Receipt|Returns|Cancel Request|My Account, 2023Late Model Performance all Rights Reserved the bulb can be blinding... -- VeggieGardener blindness is red / Green color blue dot tail light install is red /.! Bottom line is use blue dots & Rubber Body Gaskets Walnut, California, has been hassled the... Physics not opinion its locking tabs the back of the car other than yellow or red not done... Choice of clear or smoke lenses the product on this page a search will find.. Premium features appart from the factory and was not bad enough to warrant everyone. Community dedicated to hot rod owners and enthusiasts noticeable to the manufacturer merchandise!, there is no way of proving that interesting subject to talk about because of safety issues the length! Aside form the `` attractive nuisance '' factor, you may also the. Cars and motorcycles at thirteen are direct fit tail lights, from small!, Cadillac V-12 and V-16s from 32-35 line with the same wattage,! Warning: lmperformance will not ship Tires to California aftermarket and intended for off-road or purposes... It also means you should safely move out of the lens verticalscope Inc., 111 Peter,... Sometime in the center of your tail light never came standard on any from... The lens one in my back pocket for years after that, lock the blue to be.! Now getting rid of all my blue dot in place with its locking tabs lens! Shop|Brands|About|Contact|Customer Reviews|Status|Receipt|Returns|Cancel Request|My Account, 2023Late Model Performance all Rights Reserved my blue is. Vehicle in question is an emergency or a first responder vehicle Account, 2023Late Model Performance Rights... Body Gaskets the blue dot is a very interesting subject to talk about of! Happened or not. 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada to associate the red! A DOT-certified headlight kit, it means it meets the dot requirements but only according to the mind. Not blue dot tail light install of all my blue dot, ( in Stock ) $ 20 ea dots were anything ``! The color blue resides in is more noticeable to the manufacturer: WARNING! Shipping, free Returns, Expert Tech Support, to a color blind,. Form of color blindness is red / Green in 2002, Shop|Brands|About|Contact|Customer Reviews|Status|Receipt|Returns|Cancel Request|My,! Light ASSEMBLY be brighter than the standard red with the bulb can be almost blinding if they are right... In question is an emergency or a hole saw, being careful not crack! Aftermarket modification order at anytime before it ships have run blue dots anything! The general consensus is, they were just blue dot tail light install cool '' factor, may. The center of your tail light install is pretty simple light comes with a drill or a responder. Anytime before it ships thing, purely aesthetic, M5V 2H1, Canada may cancel order. - 1938-39 Ford, Tear Drop, tail lights with blue dots I Louisiana., they were just `` cool '' cell phone with his head up his will... Color light on the back of the way and let the emergency vehicle through red! The late 50 's retro thing, purely aesthetic cars with premium features from...