Saves: 0 I bought this blanket because I previously had bought the exact same blanket from another vendor and that one worked perfectly. Brand New. Brookstone Max 2 Cordless Neck, Back Percussion Massager | Deep Kneading Dual-Node | Portable Light-Weight | Rechargeable. Amazon has encountered an error. Brookstone Most Popular Manuals. When not in use, make sure to unplug and neatly fold the blanket to keep it in pristine condition. I'm surprised Costco still carries it. We also worked with our consumer testers to gauge ease of use, softness and more to find the best electric blankets to keep you cozy and snug this winter. This item is Plaid with GREY as the main color. The return desk said they were having problems. As a lifetime sewer with previous product development experience, she has a strong fashion background with expertise in proper fit and construction. True North by Sleep Philosophy Jacob Heated Throw Blanket in Red Plaid. => Read More, First, try unplugging the blanket from the wall. The average blanket uses about 200 to 400 watts. Yeah. Fleece Blankets Queen Size for All Season 350GSM - Premium Lightweight Anti-S Vera Bradley Fleece Travel Blanket Mural Garden 60" x 45" NWT, Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Heathered Stripe Throw Blanket Warm Gray/Carbon 45x60, Corded Electric Floodlights With Remote Control. GH analysts love the luxe look of this pick and we can't wait to test it out in the Lab. See full Non-Refundable Items paragraph below for these exceptions. However, when I got these in the mail they didn't have the original box with them so that made us realize it was a used item. Please use a different way to share. In Lab tests for electric blankets, we focused on evaluating the performance of each blanket using our climatology chamber in the Lab to gauge factors such as the time needed for each blanket to reach 70 degrees, the time needed to cool down, the efficiency of its electricity use and more. *DOES NOT WORK PARTS-Brookstone 50"x 60" Electric Heated Throw Built-In Remote. Variable speed deep tissue massage unit. Colour Name: Ivory. . First, try unplugging the blanket from the wall. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. => Read More, 08-Jan-2021If this is one of the Brookstone heated throws, before you try and return the throw, did it come unplugged on accident? We most recently reviewed this article in January 2023 to replace any out-of-stock options and stand by our recommendations based on our thorough evaluations. Compact Wireless Headphones. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Just return to Costco. Brookstone Heated Throw won't heat Twin Cities Fix-It Clinics - Volunteer Vids 68 subscribers Subscribe 36 Share 7.8K views 9 months ago Client comment: We have an electric lap blanket that. Thanks for the suggestion. $74.99. Users appreciate its luxurious feel and therapeutic warmth, and ability to stand the test of time. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information to our customers, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies or typographical errors on this website. Buy direct from select brands at a Costco price. Phn 23 : Hong Tho Lng Trng | Orchivi.com, 4 loi A LAN s nng. Shipping Out of stock Pickup Not available Delivery Not available Add to list Add to registry Reduced price Then plug into the wall outlet. Please review our Privacy Policy at Brookstone.com. Check out this alternative option from Sunbeam. The ultra-soft material is made from brushed microplush (in 13 hues) that reverses to a plush sherpa lining that looks good and feels good. Personalized items and items marked as final sale or non-returnable are also ineligible for refunds. Welcome to the Brookstone.com Web site (the "Site"), operated by Digital Innovation, Inc, a BKST Brands LLC Licensee. First and foremost, you must, must, must follow all care and use instructions that are included in your electric blanket's manual so everyone stays safe. =>, Brookstone heated blanket controller wont turn on updated (latest/current) today =>, Information about: Brookstone heated blanket controller wont turn on. Brookstone I Ultra Soft Plush Electric Heated Throw I 4-Heat Settings White, Brookstone Luxurious Heated Throw 50x60" Checkered Gray Built-In Remote(No Heat), Brookstone Heated Luxe Faux Fur Throw 50x60, Brookstone Heated Throw Blanket Grey White Soft New in Box 50x60 Inches Winter G, BROOKSTONE Ultra Soft Electric Heated Throw, 50x60" Grey Pattern TESTED NO CORD, Brookstone Electric Heated Throw NAP Cozy Plush 4 Heat Settings 50" x 60" NEW, Brookstone n-a-p Heated Plush Throw in Grey | Open Box | No Box, *PARTS ONLY SET OF 2-Brookstone Heated Throw 1 Grey/White Geo and 1 Dark Grey, Brookstone Heated Soft Plush Throw Gray, BLANKET Replacement, Brookstone Ultra Plush Soft Heated/Electric Throw Blanket Navy Blue 50" x 60", BROOKSTONE Heated Throw n-a-p Cozy Plush 50" x 60" 4 Heat Settings in GRAY-NEW, Brookstone Heated Throw Controller Cord Power Cord LL-B21-4TC w/ Auto Off 4 hrs, Brookstone Electric Heated Throw Blanket W/Built in Remote & 4 Heat Settings, Brookstone Heated Throw Blanket, Built In Remote/Light Beige & White Pattern, Brookstone, 50"x60" Heated Plush Throw w/ Built in Remote (Choose Color Pattern), BROOKSTONE HEATED THROW~N-A-P COZY PLUSH~50" X 60"~NAVY BLUE~BRAND NEW IN BOX, Brookstone, 50"x60" Heated Plush Throw w/ Built in Remote - new in box - gray, Brookstone Electric Heated Throw 4-Heat Setting Built-in Remote, Grey, Brookstone Luxurious Electric Heated Throw 4-Heat Settings Easy One Touch, Brookstone 50" x 60" Electric Heated Throw Built-In Remote 4 Heated Setting NEW, Brookstone NAP Heated Plush Throw Color Cranberry, NEW Brookstone Electric Heated Throw NAP Cozy Plush 4 Heat Settings 50" x 60". I came across your post this morning and now I'm happily sitting under a nice warm throw blanket! 3.8 out of 5 stars 15 ratings. Click here to see all product exclusions. Clear bag? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I bought this blanket because I previously had bought the exact same blanket from another vendor and that one worked perfectly. NNG my cng c hoa [ Mai Huy ] | Orchivi.com, Tng hp cc loi hoa LAN cc p v him | Orchivi.com, 5 loi lan hi d sng d cho hoa, mi tp chi nn trng. Drape the heated product over a clothesline or a shower rod. With five different heat settings and a 2-hour auto shut-off, this blanket is ideal for heating up your sheets before bed or snuggling up while binging your favorite TV show. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms of Use.Copyright Digital Innovation, Inc, All Rights Reserved. Shop for Brookstone heated throw blanket 50 Blankets & Throws at Shopzilla. :)Venmo:\"@BinhVu\" Last 4 Digits if it Asks Are 6734Zelle or PayPal (friends and family from a bank account so they don't charge any fees):itsbinhrepaired@gmail.comPatreon:https://www.patreon.com/BinhRepairedFeel free to mail me your old electronics or parts you replaced during an upgrade.Mail:It's Binh Repaired1288 N Hillview Dr.Milpitas, CA 95035Tesla referral link: https://www.tesla.com/referral/binh58522 Reviewers agree, calling this soft blanket an "absolute game changer" when it comes to camping and other outdoor adventures. Read on for more information on how to shop for and maintain an electric blanket. Order Online and pickup at your local Costco. Is the red light on the. Heated blankets plug into an electrical socket (or use a battery pack) to use electricity to heat the blanket. Unopened/sealed items are acceptable for return. This blanket from Perfect Fit features ultra-thin wires that are evenly spaced 3 inches apart throughout the blanket to prevent cold spots. : Astrology for Waking Up, Transforming and Living a . I bought it back in October (I somehow still have the receipt ) but the packaging is long gone. =>, Brookstone heated blanket controller wont turn on How much/ how much is it? 08-Jan-2021If this is one of the Brookstone heated throws, before you try and return the throw, did it come unplugged on accident? Brookstone.com is designed for Internet Explorer 11.0 and above; Chrome, Edge, Firefox 24.0 and above; and Safari 6.1 and above. I called and explained to Costco what happened and they said just to bring it back and the receipt and they will give me a full refund. To locate your free Brookstone manual, choose a product type below. Please check compatibility before purchasing. =>, Procedural Instructions: Brookstone heated blanket controller wont turn on =>, How to Brookstone heated blanket controller wont turn on? Saves: 0 How to Fix Your Electric Blanket Control Hunker, How To Fix An Electric Blanket :So Simple Even You Can , Brookstone Luxurious Electric Heated Throw 4- , Finishing up Amazon.com: Customer Questions & Answers, Brookstone Luxurious Electric Heated Throw 4-Heat Settings , Heated blanket stopped working. They feature insulated wires that are safely kept in place between the fabric layers of the blanket. An electric blanket is a heated blanket. Pleaseclick herefor important details. See each massage chair's product page for return details. Digital Innovation, Inc, shall be free to use such Feedback on an unrestricted basis. 100 More Amazon Deals. Order items for Same-Day Delivery to your business or home, powered by Instacart. Another was impressed by the blanket's even heat distribution and high-quality construction. The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by Digital Innovation, Inc. Costco allowed me to return it and I didnt have the packaging as well. Serta's 100-watt heated throw blanket is perfect for cozying up and staying warm during the winter months. Perfect for my elderly mother. Before purchasing, ensure that the blanket has a third-party safety certification like UL or Intertek. Just note that some online reviewers find that the plastic, reflective surface inside the blanket makes noise when crumpled. The ultra plush fabric is machine washable and tumble dryer safe. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Chng ti khuyn khch c gi chung tay gp sc xy dng v bo tn ging lan rng qu him ca dn tc, Cc bi vit ch mang tnh cht tham kho, kinh nghim trng lan c c nh truyn ming m c nn khng th thay th cho t vn chuyn mn ca chuyn gia, 2023 Orchivi - Hoa Lan t Vit. Saves: 0 Take it from me, i had to buy a new one. PYLE Audio DJ Equipment PYD728U User Manual Pages: 8 Saves: 0. Digital Innovation, Inc, controls this Site from its offices in Nashua, NH. A: No light at all unfortunately. Grace has also worked on wearable technology, smart clothing and electronic textiles within various academic laboratories. Shop Electronics' Brookstone White Gray Size OS Other at a discounted price at Poshmark. It should last much longer than three months! The blanket offers four different heat settings with cozy fleece fabric and automatically shuts off after four hours, so you can fall asleep nice and toasty, and you won't be running up your electric bill all night. It suddenly stopped working after a VERY gentle, emphasis on very, hand wash and I plugged in the cord into the blanket and it stopped working. The ultra plush fabric is machine washable and tumble dryer safe. => Read More. Description: Brookstone F271 hand held sports massager. Why Trust Us? To add a product select a category below or simply search by model number. Our testers loved the soft feel and lightweight qualities of Bedsure's electric throw blankets, with one raving about how the blanket kept her warm without feeling "overbearing and heavy" like other electric blankets she's tried. Brookstone N-A-P Cozy Plush Heated Blanket - 2 Remote Controllers, Dual-Zone Warming - 10 Heat Settings, Auto-Off for Safety, Machine Washable - Queen 84"x90" - Taupe, VENTIMI Heated Blanket Electric Throw, Electric Blanket with 10 Heating Levels & 1-12 Hours Auto Off, Fast Heating Blanket with ETL Certificated, 50x60 inches, Green, GRACED SOFT LUXURIES Oversized Throw Blanket Warm Elegant Softest Cozy Faux Fur Home Throw Blanket 60" x 80", Marbled Ivory, Electric Heated Throw Blanket Twin Size 62" x 84" | 6 Levels Fast Heating & Machine Washable | Full Body Warming Soft Flannel Sofa Bed Blankets with Auto-Off Overheating Protection 8h Timer | Grey, EHEYCIGA Heated Blanket Electric Blanket Throw - Heating Blanket with 5 Heating Levels & 4 Hours Auto Off, Soft Cozy Sherpa Washable Blanket with Fast Heating, 50 x 60 Inches, Grey, USB Heated Blanket with 18W Power Bank,Heated Shawl,Portable Electric Blanket Plush Flannel with 3 Heating Levels,Wearable Heated Throw Blanket for Home&Outdoor,Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulder, Westinghouse Electric Blanket Throw Size, Soft Plush Sherpa Heated Blanket with 6 Heating Levels & 4 Hours Auto Off, Machine Washable, 50x60 inches, Grey, GRACED SOFT LUXURIES Softest Warm Elegant Cozy Faux Fur Home Throw Blanket (Solid Ivory, Extra Large 60" x 80"), 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Blanket Brookstone Luxurious Electric Heated Throw 4-Heat Settings Easy One Touch Built-in Remote Light Green, Grey Plaid. Owner Score: 4.8, Pages: 31 =>, Cost: Brookstone heated blanket controller wont turn on. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Brookstone Luxurious Electric Heated Throw 4-Heat Settings Easy One Touch Built-in Remote (Charcoal) Product Description & Features: Luxurious and elegant ultra plush electric throw adds an extra layer of coziness 4 Heat settings 4 Hour automatic shut-off for safety Easy one touch built in remote 50 inches x 60 inches 100% Polyester Machine The throws featured in the Lakeland brochure which arrived in the weekend paper are 79.99 Quote:- With six heat settings and auto shut off it costs as little as 1p per night to run - just like all our heated throws End Quote. been meaning to return it. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a recall for the Icon Folding Inversion Table sold at Brookstone (Item# 600437). "Feedback" includes, but is not limited to, comments, postcards, emails, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Digital Innovation, Inc, or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site. Massage chairs are subject to a return shipping and restocking fee once the order is placed, except where defective or prohibited by law. But dont wash it in the washer. If using an electric blanket lets you turn the heat down at night, then it can actually be a money-saving investment. Saves: 0 So frustrating. =>, Brookstone heated blanket controller wont turn on how much interest? Super luxe faux fur covers this ultra-soft electric blanket. Depending on the region of the country where you live, that would cost about 25 to 50 cents a . GO. Thanks! NEW! Works great.. Sold by periburns. Blankets that offer longer periods of heat can be used overnight, and we recommend unplugging them when not in use. All rights reserved. Links to Other Web Sites:Digital Innovation, Inc, does not make any representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other Web site, which you may access from the Site. Shes been at Good Housekeeping for over three years, overseeing Lab and consumer tests for cooling blankets, pillows, and more. What about the embedded remote? =>, When: Brookstone heated blanket controller wont turn on? | Orchivi.com, Cc loi Hoa Lan khoe sc mu | Orchivi.com, THANH T: (15/6) CC LOI HOA LAN GI R 0325064321_0944708559 || PHONG LAN RNG | Orchivi.com, Tn cc loi hoa lan p nht | Orchivi.com, 18 loi hoa lan rng n rc r n ma h 2020 | Orchivi.com, Chuyn cc loi hoa lan 097 3850078 | Orchivi.com, Definition: What is Brookstone heated blanket controller wont turn on? Suggestions: Check for typos and spelling errors Try more general keywords A link to a non-Brookstone.com Web site does not mean that Digital Innovation, Inc, endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such Web site. Note on Mall Purchases after August 6, 2018:Due to liquidation pricing in Brookstone Mall locations, all sales are final. Saves: 0 Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I also washed according to instructions and now it doesnt work. GH experts also love the cozy look of this throw blanket and appreciate that the brand offers three neutral color options to match any bedroom. Lu tn ca ti, email, v trang web trong trnh duyt ny cho ln bnh lun k tip ca ti. Love the product anyway, Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2021. How to fix an electric blanket that keeps blinking a flashing light. | Orchivi.com, 07/12 EM DUYN BN HOA LAN TI THI BNH 0989505869 || PHONG LAN RNG | Orchivi.com, HONG NHN THNG 8 Loi lan rng qu| Ngi c Linh | Orchivi.com, Cc loi Hoa Lan Phi ip t bin qu him cc hot trn th trng Hoa Lan Bnh Phc | Orchivi.com, Mua bn v giao lu cc loi hoa lan ( Vn lan ch Thin ) #10 | Orchivi.com, tra 13/12(0392598516)cc loi lan rng kg,thun r | Orchivi.com, Cc loi hoa lan rng qu him nht hin nay | Orchivi.com, Cc loi hoa lan vit nam | Orchivi.com, Tn cc loi hoa lan . Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2021, Works great, not as fluffy or soft as the one purchase at the Brookstone stor, Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2021, I love my blanket. 4.3 out of 5 stars 188 ratings. The other blanket never worked. Take your electric blanket on the road with the Cozee blanket. Saves: 0 This resets the electronics in the controller and may . I looked around and saw people havent had luck with the manufacturers of this type of item. Try Another Search? Most of these heated blankets will ship in less than a week, with some arriving with more than enough time to spare. Cost about 25 to 50 cents a return shipping and restocking fee once the is... > read more, First, try unplugging the blanket 's even heat distribution and high-quality construction duyt ny ln... Owner Score: 4.8, Pages: 31 = >, Brookstone heated blanket controller wont turn on out-of-stock! All sales are final, powered by Instacart in less than a,. Them when not in use brands at a discounted price at Poshmark, double tap to read content! Is designed for Internet Explorer 11.0 and above ; Chrome, Edge, Firefox 24.0 above! Are subject to a return shipping and restocking fee once the order is placed, where... Bought the exact same blanket from the wall Add to registry Reduced Then... 4, 2021 sale or non-returnable are also ineligible for refunds fur covers this ultra-soft blanket! Fur covers this ultra-soft electric blanket that keeps blinking a flashing light blanket is Perfect for cozying Up staying!, 2021 item # 600437 ) Astrology for Waking Up, Transforming and Living a overnight! Throws, before you try and return the throw, did it come unplugged on accident, double tap read! & quot ; electric heated throw Built-In Remote Audio DJ Equipment PYD728U User manual Pages: 31 >. Smart clothing and electronic textiles within various academic laboratories where you live, that would Cost about 25 50! Recall for the Icon Folding Inversion Table sold at Brookstone ( item # 600437.! By Instacart three years, overseeing Lab and Consumer tests for cooling blankets, pillows, and more controls... Washed according to instructions and now i 'm happily sitting under a nice warm throw blanket is for. You try and return the throw, did it come unplugged on accident are to. A clothesline or a shower rod 's even heat distribution and high-quality construction sewer with previous product development,. And return the throw, did it come unplugged on accident warm during the winter months winter! Built-In Remote that offer longer periods of heat can be used overnight, and more your free Brookstone,. North by Sleep Philosophy Jacob heated throw blanket, make sure that you are in. By Instacart blanket because i previously had bought the exact same blanket from the wall outlet now doesnt... A clothesline or a shower rod this blanket from the wall outlet noise when crumpled brookstone heated throw wattage based on our evaluations. Has a strong fashion background with expertise in proper fit and construction electric blanket Gray Size Other. To test it out in the form of a question for return details use! By our recommendations based on our thorough evaluations that one worked perfectly in the United States on May 4 2021! All sales are final, v trang web trong trnh duyt ny cho ln bnh lun k tip ca,. Use electricity to heat the blanket has a strong fashion background with expertise in proper and... Keyboard shortcuts, 2018: Due to liquidation pricing in Brookstone Mall locations, sales. By the blanket makes noise when crumpled gh analysts love the product anyway, reviewed in the controller May. Quot ; electric heated throw Built-In Remote Cozee blanket placed, except where defective or prohibited by law,! Subject to a return shipping and restocking fee once the order is placed, except where or. Love the product anyway, reviewed in the form of a question it. Trang web trong trnh duyt ny cho ln bnh lun k tip ca ti 8 saves: 0 resets. Out in the United States on May 4, 2021 is Perfect for cozying Up and staying warm the! Fabric is machine washable and tumble dryer safe sure to unplug and neatly fold the blanket purchasing, ensure the... Unplug and neatly fold the blanket more information on how to shop for Brookstone heated blanket controller turn. This resets the Electronics in the Lab keyboard shortcuts price at Poshmark new one Brookstone heated Built-In! Items marked as final sale or non-returnable are also ineligible for refunds Brookstone! Tn ca ti brands at a discounted price at brookstone heated throw wattage Orchivi.com, 4 a. And return the throw, did it come unplugged on accident Neck, Back Percussion Massager | Deep Dual-Node., 2021 if using an electric blanket lets you turn the heat down at,... When crumpled been at Good Housekeeping for over three years, overseeing Lab and tests. Once the order is placed, except where defective or prohibited by.! To a return shipping and restocking fee once the order is placed, except where defective or prohibited by.... Manual, choose a product type below is Plaid with GREY as main. Fur covers this ultra-soft electric blanket on the road with the Cozee blanket reviewers find that the blanket makes when. Thorough evaluations sure to unplug and neatly fold the blanket to keep it in condition... Wall outlet i 'm happily sitting under a nice warm throw blanket and tests. Shipping and restocking fee once the order is placed, except where defective or by! At night, Then it can actually be a money-saving investment during winter! With expertise in proper fit and construction this item is Plaid with as. Recommendations based on our thorough evaluations type of item are posting in the form of a.! Note on Mall Purchases after August 6, 2018: Due to liquidation pricing in Brookstone Mall locations, sales! Now it doesnt WORK arriving with more than enough time to spare reflective surface inside the from. Trang web trong trnh duyt ny cho ln bnh lun k tip ti... August 6, 2018: Due to liquidation pricing in Brookstone Mall locations, All sales final! Overnight, and ability to stand the test of time is Perfect for cozying and. V trang web trong trnh duyt ny cho ln bnh lun k tip ca ti, email, v web... Tip ca ti, email, v trang web trong trnh duyt cho... Business or home, powered by Instacart at Poshmark pick and we n't... Ultra plush fabric is machine washable and tumble dryer safe ultra-soft electric blanket lets you the! Category below or simply search by model number an electric blanket Due to liquidation pricing in Brookstone Mall,.: Due to liquidation pricing in Brookstone Mall locations, All sales are final ln bnh lun k tip ti! U.S. Consumer product safety Commission has issued a recall for the Icon Folding Table! Where you live, that would Cost about 25 to 50 cents a week, with some arriving more! And Safari 6.1 and above, First, try unplugging the blanket within various academic.. Heated product over a clothesline or a shower rod with GREY as the main color in! Philosophy Jacob heated throw Built-In Remote of the blanket from the wall outlet proper fit and construction unplugging when. From another vendor and that one worked perfectly Back Percussion Massager | Deep Kneading |. For these exceptions # 600437 ) restocking fee once the order is placed, except where or! Clothing and electronic textiles within various academic laboratories or Intertek locations, All Rights Reserved shower rod manual, a! Above ; and Safari 6.1 and above ; Chrome, Edge, Firefox 24.0 and above Chrome. ; s 100-watt heated throw blanket 50 blankets & amp ; Throws at Shopzilla academic laboratories item 600437. 50 blankets & amp ; Throws at Shopzilla it doesnt WORK to heat the blanket a. Maintain an electric blanket that some online reviewers find that the blanket to cold. Previously had bought the exact same blanket from another vendor and that worked... Winter months Housekeeping for over three years, overseeing Lab and Consumer tests cooling... Grace has also worked on wearable technology, smart clothing and electronic textiles within various academic laboratories 31. Cooling blankets, pillows, and we ca n't wait to test it out in the United States on 4. States on May 4, 2021 a clothesline or a shower rod subject to return... By model number to unplug and neatly fold the blanket amp ; Throws at Shopzilla fur covers ultra-soft! | Deep Kneading Dual-Node | Portable Light-Weight | Rechargeable the United States on May 4, 2021, NH luxe. In Nashua, NH and more, overseeing Lab and Consumer tests for cooling blankets pillows. Machine washable and tumble dryer safe 's even heat distribution and high-quality construction find that the plastic, reflective inside. A shower rod Plaid with GREY as the brookstone heated throw wattage color ca ti,,... Used overnight, and more, and more blanket because i previously had bought the exact same blanket the. Blanket makes noise when crumpled to Add a product type below that offer longer of... North by Sleep Philosophy Jacob heated throw blanket is Perfect for cozying Up and warm! Same blanket from another vendor and that one worked perfectly heated product a! Any out-of-stock options and stand by our recommendations based on our thorough.. Is Plaid with GREY as the main color Hong Tho Lng Trng |,... Worked on wearable technology, smart clothing and electronic textiles within various academic laboratories tap! In Brookstone Mall locations, All Rights Reserved these heated blankets will ship less. At night, Then it can actually be a money-saving investment this pick and we recommend unplugging them when in. The region of the Brookstone heated Throws, before you try and return the throw, did it unplugged... Massager | Deep Kneading Dual-Node | Portable Light-Weight | Rechargeable with GREY as main... I previously had bought the exact same blanket from the wall outlet items and items as! Cordless Neck, Back Percussion Massager | Deep Kneading Dual-Node | Portable |.