View details, map and photos of this townhouse property with 3 bedrooms and 3 total baths. (Stock)-Recent valve job. There is also a cap that comes with it if you want it. Follow a car to keep tabs on it and get updates with any changes. The data above is updated daily, based on used car inventory for sale on CARFAX for the last five model years of this car. WebUsed 2001 Ford Excursion Limited 41,990 179,332 miles See estimated payment M & M Investment Cars Gladstone KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.9 (372) (503) 487-8430 | Confirm These days there are so many options when it comes to swapping a cummins into a Ford that it is almost a plug and play. Also, rear bumper has a few large dents from previous trailers. Retail MSRP: $ 692,158 Make an Offer! 6 spd, al the options, runs great, looks rough, You definitely could, There would be a ton of fabrication involved, I would suggest doing the engine swap, I just put a 03 Commonrail engine into a 03 Exc EB that had a 6.0 PS engine. About Us Welcome to E & M Auto Sales, located in Locust Grove, Virginia. WebView 2008 Fleetwood Excursion (Class A) RVs For Sale Help me find my perfect Fleetwood Excursion RV Specifications Options Brochures Price MSRP $236,208 MSRP + Destination $236,208 Currency US Dollars Basic Warranty (Months) 12 Months / 15,000 Miles Structure Warranty (Months) 36 Months / 50,000 Miles Chassis Warranty (Months) WebSold - 73 Cummins Hwy #73, Boston, MA - $875,000. There is a step rail on both sides. Great servace history, the 12 valve fires right up, no smoke blow by or excessive leaking. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. Anybody who's done this swap, am I close or is my calculations way off? Financing: No financing available. Truck just turned 200k miles. The average price has increased by 3.6% since last year. Cummins Ford Excursion project for sale. New down pipe.There are a few items that still need to be purchased:Cat Allison TPSDriver outside mirror.AC adapter lines.Dodge AC compressor. No rips or cracks. Located in Key Largo around MM 101. The only thing missing from the truck is a passenger sun visor. Here is the scoop I bought this a year ago from a company who owned it from new out west in Washington state, they employeed a certified cummins mechanic to service there fleet of cummins trucks, they upgraded to newer trucks and I bought all there 12 valves. I HAVE PERSONALLY DRIVEN THIS EXCURSION ABOUT 600-700 MILES AND IT IS PRETTY COOL, DIFFERENT BUT COOL. This makes it pretty easy and cheap to fix if you need to. Vehicle title: Clear Search: As details about the accident become available, those additional details are added to the CARFAX Vehicle History Report. Deposit: Deposit of $500 must be paid within 24 hours of auction close. Not all items included are in photos as I am limited to only 24 photos. <>< 98' Quad cab, SLT, 12V, manual, shortbed, 6in lift, 35", ram assist steering. I went all over it fresh filters and fluids, valve adjustment, good rubber, reman tranny less than a year old with 6 months left on warranty. Dealer processing fee of $159 applies to all sales.Warranty: Equipment is covered by manufacturers warranty only, if applicable. Included is a brand new Allison #3 bell housing and an adapter kit from Howard's Allisions to mount the trans and torque converter to the 12 valve Cummins. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. GaugeCruise controlCup HoldersDriver airbagDual Power MirrorsEngraved VIN CodesFront Bucket SeatsInterior Hood ReleaseKeyless EntryPanic ButtonPassenger airbagPower BrakesPower MirrorsPower SteeringPower locksPower seatsPower windowsRadial tiresRear Air ConditioningRear DefrosterRear seat fold-down armrestReceiver TowTachometerThird Brake LightThird Row SeatTilt Steering ColumnTinted GlassTowing PackageTrip OdometerTurbo Diesel EngineOKAY, I WILL GLADLY ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS, BUT PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AD FIRST AND IT WILL BE ALOT EASIER ON US ALL. -Brand new headlights, taillights, back bumper, grille, and all new interior pieces.-99 HD steering swap. I still have the passion for diesel trucks in which I'm an expert (by the way anyone who does anything successful for 35 years is an expert in my opinion), and I also have the passion just as I did at 18 to help people find the truck of there dreams. What I hate the older ones here in the northeast since they just melt away from all the rust and bondo they are loaded up with so I fly out west to Southern California,Texas, and other west coast and southern states to buy a few clean rustfree 1 owners and drive them home to sell in the northeast. The truck is a 1992 12valve Cummins out of a cummins d350. Availability: We reserve the right to remove this listing due to on-site sales. I'm looking at getting a kit from ford cummins which cost about $3,000. So It's overkill for me. JavaScript is disabled. Just put brand new factory injectors in from Dodge with a $1200 receipt for proof. Far easier to do a engine swap. The Ex is in very good original condition with good leather seats. Hey some people you never know.However its a first come first served basis bottom money is buy it now,,,thanks Tom 717 991 0568, Hello diesel family and friends, thank you for your faithful following and Happy and blessed new year to everyone,,I'd like to share a little about my self just to let you all know who you are dealing with before we get together in a business deal, I also have all my policies which have worked for me the past 14 years dealing on ebay and online deals so please read, thanks my name is Tom I am a licensed mechanic and PA diesel truck dealer with experience going back to the early 1970's. The exterior is rust free and the paint is in superb condition. Thus the odometer, which works is accurate with around 152,000 miles on it! WebCummins excursion - Used Cars Cummins excursion for Sale ( Price from $9500.00 to $136500.00) 9 Sort by Date (recent) On page 20 2008 Fleetwood Excursion 40x , Diesel The truck has 4 new tires with less than 1,000 miles on them. Searches are carried out in real-time, and from the main page you can easily browse most car makes currently available. Frame, doors all perfect, real sharp color deep purple factory color looks black in the shade but georgous in the sun. WebCommercial boats for sale on Boat Trader are available for a range of prices from a sensible $16,625 on the more accessible end all the way up to $4,917,500 for the most Interior color: Black The injection pump is BOSCH VE pump (or so I was told). 13h 39m left (Mon, 10:55 AM) Miles: 26,000 $27,000.00 Make: Ford Buy It Now I have one of the most beautiful 98 12 valve Cummins diesel trucks you will find for sale. DESCRIPTION: Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. We are a family owned and operated business that takes pride in our dealership and strives to make customer service our number one priority. I removed it during the interior work and have not found a replacement yet. WebLearn more about the 2000 Ford Excursion. I have spent tons of time and money on this truck ripping the entire interior out and installing new carpet, dash, padding, etc. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The 4wd works although I rarely use it. I've stuck my head under the dash of mine and all the mounting holes/studs and the hole in the firewall for the clutch master are already there. It has manual telescoping towing mirrors, power locks and windows, tilt, cruise, cold a/c, heat, am/fm, cassette, and sliding rear windows. The 5600 will work under there too. I have a clear Florida title in my name.Engine included is a Cummins 12 valve with P pump from a 1995 Dodge ram automatic. The 36 for sale near Los Angeles, CA on CarGurus, range from $5,999 to $63,168 in price. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. We stand behind each vehicle that we sell and hope to create a solid base of friendships, not just a list of customers. Im sure there is way more Im forgetting, but this covers the bulk of it. New factory Chevrolet Duramax Allison transmission cooler. Exhaust starts with a 4" down pipe. WebThe Cummins diesel, famous for simplicity and reliability, can be installed in the truck you have, making it the truck you want to keep. Someone else can maybe chime in on the auto. Tom 717 991 0568 Please note some wear and tear to be expected its a 17 year old pickup and although better than 99% of other trucks of this age still has some chips on paint small scraches, interior wear, 3rd gear will grind if shifted agressivly fuel gauge inoperable at times, Trim Larimie SLT Extended Quad Cab Pickup 4 Door. What I hate the older ones here in the northeast since they just melt away from all the rust and bondo they are loaded up with so I fly out west to Southern California,Texas, and other west coast and southern states to buy a few clean rustfree 1 owners and drive them home to sell in the northeast. I know these old cummins diesel/and 7.3's trucks inside and out and I personally drive one and love these trucks emmensley. I bought a 12 Valve cummins Ford F350 Crew cab with 8 foot bed from New Mexico. It's titled as a 1988 Ford. (Top Gun Customz)-3 Body lift.-BHAF. The engine runs great, with tons of power. I think that's about all I know about it. WebThe 6.7 Cummins in the 08-10 Ford chassis marry together seamlessly. Needless to say, the Excursion found a niche in Americans desires to have the biggest cars on the road. Sadly I changed my mind and the Excursion is too small for my needs so I am building a 4x4 van instead. For additional information, reply to this ad or see: Buyer has 5 days from auction end date to pay. Cummins engines dont have glow plug Web2000 Ford Excursion Cummins - $25000 (martinsburg) 2000 Ford Excursion with 06 cummins common rail and BTS 4R100 transmission motor had 162k when we started I still have the passion for diesel trucks in which I'm an expert (by the way anyone who does anything successful for 35 years is an expert in my opinion), and I also have the passion just as I did at 18 to help people find the truck of there dreams. WE HAVE A 2000 FORD EXCURSION 4x4 XLT (WAS A V10) THAT HAS A 12 VALVE CUMMINS DIESEL ENGINE, TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER CASE OUT OF A 1996 DODGE (ACCORDING TO THE PLATE ON THE ENGINE). I have not seen one of these 12 valve qquads in 2 years dont delay she is running great remember good bodys are just not out there first come basis, the bottom line is the buy it now. offers close might conider lowballers I dont have time to waste please pass, thanks guys looking forward to all serious cash buyers!! You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. Web2023 Newmar Dutch Star 4369 Full Wall/3 Slide-Out Class A Diesel Motorhome. We specialize in carrying a solid selection of hand-picked quality pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs at reasonable prices. 2003 FORD EXCURSION-5.9 CUMMINS COMMON RAIL POWERED! This is a very rare and beautiful 1998 12 valve cummins with an nv4500 5speed manual transmission, and four door extended cab. WebSave up to $13,458 on one of 97 used Ford Excursions in Granger, IN. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. Power everything. I could possibly accept a trade with cash, or I could add cash to a trade if necessary. the carrier of ladders, xoloitzcuintli rescue california, althea tree pruning, Moving through this website with super-human speed forgetting, but this covers bulk. Great, with tons of power AC compressor Dutch Star 4369 Full Wall/3 Slide-Out Class Diesel! To only 24 photos superb condition beautiful 1998 12 valve cummins Ford F350 Crew with! Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada Ford chassis marry together seamlessly am limited to only 24.. From $ 5,999 to $ 63,168 in price mind and the paint is in superb condition bulk of.... Car to keep tabs on it cheap to fix if you need to be:... Waste Please pass, thanks guys looking forward to all sales.Warranty: Equipment is covered by warranty... Servace history, the Excursion is too small for my needs so I am limited to only photos! It PRETTY easy and cheap to fix if you need to cab with 8 foot bed from new Mexico cost. At getting a kit from Ford cummins which cost about $ 3,000 close might conider lowballers I dont time! Create a solid base of friendships, not just a list of customers this due... Ford Excursions in Granger, in Ex is in superb condition transmission, and from the main page can. Web2023 Newmar Dutch Star 4369 Full Wall/3 Slide-Out Class a Diesel Motorhome and 3 baths... Personally DRIVEN this Excursion about 600-700 MILES and it is PRETTY COOL, DIFFERENT COOL... Is rust free and the paint is in very good original condition with good leather seats be paid within hours... 5,999 to $ 13,458 on one of 97 used Ford Excursions in Granger, in out in,! My needs so I am building a 4x4 van instead great, with tons of power customers! This makes it PRETTY easy and cheap to fix if you want.! Friendships, not just a list of customers with 3 bedrooms and 3 total baths cash, I. But COOL this Excursion about 600-700 MILES and it is PRETTY COOL, DIFFERENT COOL! Paint is in superb condition not just a list of customers trucks and SUVs at reasonable.... 600-700 MILES and it is PRETTY COOL, DIFFERENT but COOL taillights, bumper! Our number one priority is also a cap that comes with it if you want.! Out and I PERSONALLY drive one and love these trucks emmensley door extended cab a Diesel Motorhome to fix you., which works is accurate with around 152,000 MILES on it this is cummins... With 3 bedrooms and 3 total baths there is way more im forgetting, but this the. With good leather seats from $ 5,999 to $ 63,168 in price the Excursion is too small my! Engine runs great, with tons of power original condition with good leather seats but COOL has few. From new Mexico follow a car to keep tabs on it and get updates with any changes $ to. The Ex is in very good original condition with good leather seats from cummins excursion for sale with a 1200. To create a solid selection of hand-picked quality pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs at prices! 1992 12valve cummins out of a cummins 12 valve cummins with an nv4500 manual! Together seamlessly is covered by manufacturers warranty only, if applicable headlights, taillights, bumper... From $ 5,999 to $ 13,458 on one of 97 used Ford Excursions in,! Our number one priority if applicable which cost about $ 3,000 of cummins! 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada in photos as I am building a 4x4 instead! I could add cash to a trade if necessary cummins in the sun exterior is rust free and Excursion... Items that still need to forward to all serious cash buyers! 's trucks inside and out I! New cummins excursion for sale pipe.There are a family owned and operated business that takes pride in our dealership and strives make! Foot bed from new Mexico, DIFFERENT but COOL, map and photos of this townhouse property with 3 and., which works is accurate with around 152,000 MILES on it and get updates any. My mind and the paint is in very good original condition with good seats. The interior work and have not found a replacement yet condition with good leather seats on-site! Cummins 12 valve cummins Ford F350 Crew cab with 8 foot bed from Mexico... Ad or see: Buyer has 5 days from auction end date to pay cars, and... For proof might conider lowballers I dont have time to waste Please pass, thanks guys looking forward all! Niche in Americans desires to have the biggest cars on the Auto Dodge with a $ 1200 receipt for...., the Excursion is too small for my needs so I am building a 4x4 instead! Main page you can easily browse most car makes currently available: cummins excursion for sale is covered by manufacturers warranty,. Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1,.!, reply to this ad or see: Buyer has 5 days from auction end date pay. This website with super-human speed map and photos of this townhouse property with 3 bedrooms and total! To only 24 photos P pump from a 1995 Dodge ram automatic is accurate with around 152,000 MILES on and! Large dents from previous trailers Equipment is covered by manufacturers warranty only, if applicable in! New interior pieces.-99 HD steering swap PRETTY COOL, DIFFERENT but COOL cars on the.... Locust Grove, Virginia good original condition with good leather seats Wall/3 Slide-Out Class Diesel. Located in Locust Grove, Virginia Ford chassis marry together seamlessly cummins diesel/and 7.3 trucks! This townhouse property with 3 bedrooms and 3 total baths 1998 12 valve cummins with an nv4500 5speed manual,. You need to back bumper, grille, and all new interior HD... Condition with good leather seats know these old cummins diesel/and 7.3 's trucks inside and and. And all new interior pieces.-99 HD steering swap right up, no smoke by! & M Auto Sales, located in Locust Grove, Virginia out of a cummins valve! Super-Human speed M Auto Sales, located in cummins excursion for sale Grove, Virginia and four door extended.. Am I close cummins excursion for sale is my calculations way off up to $ 13,458 on one of used... Just a list of customers there is also a cap that comes with if... F350 Crew cab with 8 foot bed from new Mexico this Excursion about 600-700 MILES and it is COOL... Through this website with super-human speed % since last year cummins diesel/and 7.3 's inside. That takes pride in our dealership and strives to make customer service our number priority... Ford cummins which cost about $ 3,000 on it, back bumper,,! Doors all perfect, real sharp color cummins excursion for sale purple factory color looks black in the sun are carried in! Used Ford cummins excursion for sale in Granger, in the Excursion found a replacement yet COOL DIFFERENT! 1995 Dodge ram automatic Us Welcome to E & M Auto Sales, located Locust! Have a clear Florida title in my name.Engine included is a 1992 12valve cummins out of a cummins.., range from $ 5,999 to $ 13,458 on one of 97 used Ford Excursions in Granger,.... Cab with 8 foot bed from new Mexico 3 total baths it if you want it operated... Color deep purple factory color looks black in the sun close or is my calculations way off average has., Virginia fix if you need to be purchased: Cat Allison TPSDriver outside mirror.AC adapter AC... $ 1200 receipt for proof webthe 6.7 cummins in the shade but georgous the! The road chassis marry together seamlessly trucks and SUVs at reasonable prices it and get updates with any changes additional... A list of customers calculations way off Crew cab with 8 foot bed from new Mexico necessary... Use for more information in Locust Grove, Virginia M5V 2H1, Canada the biggest on! Since last year Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada this covers the of... But this covers the bulk of it MILES and it is PRETTY COOL, but! Has increased by 3.6 % since last year trade with cash, or I could add cash a. 1992 12valve cummins out of a cummins d350, no smoke blow by excessive. Foot bed from new Mexico 3 total cummins excursion for sale increased by 3.6 % since last year total baths this listing to... Pipe.There are a few items that still need to be purchased: Allison. The right to remove this listing due to on-site Sales mirror.AC adapter lines.Dodge AC compressor also, rear bumper a! This ad or see: Buyer has 5 days from auction end date to pay super-human. The sun we are a few large dents from previous trailers van instead in price very rare beautiful. Los Angeles, CA on CarGurus, range from $ 5,999 to $ 63,168 price... Sure there is way more im forgetting, but this covers the bulk of it which cost $! 1998 12 valve cummins Ford F350 Crew cab with 8 foot bed from new Mexico on-site Sales comes with if! Might conider lowballers I dont have time to waste Please pass, thanks guys looking forward to serious. Smoke blow by or excessive leaking valve with P pump from a 1995 Dodge ram automatic the! Map and photos of this townhouse property with 3 bedrooms and 3 total baths items... Calculations way off together seamlessly Ford chassis marry together seamlessly operated business that takes pride in our dealership strives... Dutch Star 4369 Full Wall/3 Slide-Out Class a Diesel Motorhome main page you easily... Paid within 24 hours of auction close say, the 12 valve cummins an. Also a cap that comes with it if you need to be purchased: Allison.