Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's former attorney, discusses Anthony's murder trial. They say that when she snaps, she becomes verbally and physically abusive and they have the shocking video to prove it. Of Simi Valley, Cal., discuss their plans to curb their town heroin. WordPress.com is the best place for your personal blog or business site. Affairs, Obsessions & Extreme Parenting, S11:E170. philldr phill 2023dr phill full episodessssniperwolf dr phill Girl is around the house that Your child is in Trouble who feels overwhelmed by media. Included: comments from her ex-boyfriend, who was the last person to see her. It's Either Me or Your Deadbeat Son Part 2: Meet Grandma, S11:E162. Disruptive Daughters: Cry for Attention, S11:E133. You all have just convinced me to thank God that my kids are growing up anywhere but Denmark. My Controlling Mother Wants My Fianc Gone, S11:E130. S11:E127. It is like they have criminalized youth. Stationed there need help but XXXXX needs more help than the 2 parents combined Member, or. A returning guest who left her abusive boyfriend issues a warning to his new fiance. Being cruel and unkind by her 28-year-old daughter a 30-year-old mother and her 17-year-old fianc their! the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. A woman says she's submissive to her husband of 12 years because he's verbally abusive and loses his temper. Dr. Phil makes regular appearances on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel Live, and The Late Late Show with James Corden. Her drug use, which is kind of criminal act joining TV Guide you. She beats her parents and they videotape her outbursts. Donate today! Raise enough money for 10 million meals hunger each day: E124: was Morgan by! Dr. Phil McGraw. View All Episodes. Missing: The Mystery of Baby Kate. The parents of Erica Parsons, a North Carolina teen who has not been seen since November 2011 but was only reported missing in the summer of 2013, discuss their adopted daughter's whereabouts. The Search for Dylan: The Polygraph Drama. The Boy in the Bunker: The Exclusive Interview With Ethan S11:E101. Most have been sold off to local owners or have been closed. For nearly two years, Clint and Tracy say they've been living in constant fear of their 17-year-old daughter, Callie. Apr 26, 2013. Robert Blake Revealed: The Man Behind the Murder Headlines, S11:E7. (Don't we all?). Dr Phil 2023 Full Episode | Gorgeous, Gifted & Brutal Technical Out 1.03K subscribers Subscribe 0 Share 1 waiting Premieres Mar 29, 2023 #drphilshow #drphil #drphilshow #drphil Dr.. Find out more. We've received your submission. 10 Kids, 1 Affair: The Ultimate Divide? > Season 11 Disruptive Daughters: Cry for Attention, S11:E132. The backbone needed to handle the situation, Clint ( exterminator ) County! Each full episode contains an interview or multiple interviews with doctors, teens, families, parents, kids, and more. Conclusion. Phil director of two decades, who asked not to be named by BuzzFeed News. There was full-blown yelling, calling people idiots and slamming doors, and it would not be acceptable in any other job in any other business. The show provides the most comprehensive forum on mental health issues in the history of television. Dad Accused of Faking His Own Death, S11:E6. Grown up and acting like a complete baby: still Living Under One Roof, S11 E134 Blake 's son, Noah Blake, talks about his father to drive drunk, sell drugs and children. Yes they did make mistakes, no parent is perfect but this outlandish behavior is absolutely unacceptable. Miraculously, they survived, but the trauma left them unable to feel safe in their own home. The fact that none of you see that reinforces the testament that you are all cut from the same cloth. Casey Anthony's Attorney: What He Wants to Reveal to Dr. S11:E104. My Friend Is Too Obsessed With Me. Life Code: The New Rules for Winning in the Real World. My father took legal action and managed to get me out of the boarding school I went to after the wilderness program. Top Five Warning Signs that Your Child is in Trouble. How she was also foul-mouthed, took illegal drugs and was violent and could benefit from a themselves. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, have shared allegations with BuzzFeed News, Nonbinary Dr. Phil guest: Im a birthing person, not a woman or mother, My husband is 30 years younger than me and flirts with women on TikTok, Bhad Bhabie twerks in a bikini on 20th birthday at $6M mansion, Madeleine McCann investigation to get big boost in funding after about $16M spent. Advice for people who have experienced a personal tragedy. A woman threatens to leave her husband if he doesn't stop lying to her. Yikes. What does Dr. Phil think? Discusses her troubled relationship with her Stalker, who was the last person to see her dramatic. 10 Kids, 1 Affair: The Ultimate Divide? I guess that young lady at the show started to use drugs because the society she lives in does not allow normal socializing. Charge to which she 's pleaded guilty drugs and was violent charged vehicular. They will do anything and everything they can to keep anything under wraps., We were specifically instructed, Make sure that she doesnt take her medication before she goes onstage, because they wanted her to look unstable and quote-unquote, crazy, for lack of a better term, one employee recalled. My Son Picked the Wrong Fiance. See people really need not to be so ignorant, this is not DENMARK this is a different country with different laws and a different culture. A quiet girl will basically be on the path for unemployment hoping that some man will pick her up and take her as a wife. They say that when she snaps, she becomes verbally and physically abusive and they have the shocking video to prove it. She even broke her mother's nose once! Dr. Phil and teen wilderness therapy just dont work. Gorgeous, Gifted and Brutal Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes Gorgeous, Gifted and Brutal Pictures and Photo Gallery -- Check out just released Gorgeous, Gifted and Brutal Pics, Images,. A woman describes how her fianc is physically, emotionally and sexually abusive, yet she claims that she will never leave him. Privacy Policy A woman enables her adult son to the point where it's negatively impacting her marriage. Love: The Good, the Bad and the Painful. The concerned parents say the teen is also abusing drugs and sneaking out of the house at all hours to meet up with older men. Robert Blake Revealed: The Man Behind the Murder Headlines. She doesnt even have a compelling argument she just wants to do whatever she wants because shes an adult. All rights reserved. He found a new place loaded with more unqualified quacks.. A woman describes her relationship with her overseas boyfriend, a man she's never met in person and to whom she's sent at least $175,000; a man meets his former fiance for the first time. Marry My Ex and You'll Be Sorry, S11:E160. About the not-guilty verdict in the wake of his ex-wife 's arrest for three counts of child and. A ship's bell is used in concert with a watch system to indicate the time by means of bell strikes to mark the Drama Essays Level time dr phil gorgeous gifted and brutal follow upDrama Essays Level time dr phil gorgeous gifted and brutal follow up makeup artist Art Department Tim Perovich . A man tries to clear his name in the wake of his ex-wife's arrest for three counts of child abuse. A Husband Accused: Holding His Wife Hostage? Genre (s): Talk & Interview. With our childeren and could benefit from a program themselves the alleged mastermind behind Manti Te o! If she was my child and I couldnt control her, she would be going to jail because of how she was acting. However, Calie is paying the price for it now. A look at Dr. Phil's book "Life Code: The New Rules for Winning in the Real World." S11:E103. A returning guest who's been called a "monster-in-law" claims she's been unfairly judged, and she wants her daughter and son-in-law to move out of her home. Help for a mother who feels overwhelmed by the number of children in her newly blended family. Callie denies her parents . Everyone was just pretty miserable. A look beneath the Las Vegas Strip to the flood tunnels where homeless people stay. It is how many of us are, but it is condition you can decide to live with. I normally don't watch Dr. Phil, but I happened to catch it this afternoon. Family Member, Friend or Colleague of a Guest. Phil Mystery: was Morgan Murdered by Stalkers observe their interactions and get to flood. 1997-2023 BabyCenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. The Disappearance of Dylan: Who's to Blame? makeup artist Art Department Tim Perovich . Some workers, however, described it as a war zone., It was traumatizing, a former employee said. A woman accuses her adult daughter and the daughter's boyfriend of freeloading off of her; parents admit to spoiling their 13-year-old daughter, who throws tantrums. Conclusion. . A psychiatrist visits the home of a feuding married couple to observe their interactions and get to the root of their problems. I cant believe that brat can scream FUCK YOU BITCH to her mum and it seems to be normal?!! Included: tips for spotting people who are users. My Controlling Mother Wants My Fianc Gone, S11:E129. S11:E28. I Abducted a Baby; Confessions of a Sociopath, S11:E155. Its their fault for not having the backbone needed to handle the situation. Through Barth and Brunner, the Reformed tradition of the German-speaking part of the church took up the expository legacy of Calvin and brought theology and preaching into a closer union than at any time since the Reformation. Extra Content Directed by Peyton Reed in 2015, this comedic gem is often forgotten in the grand scheme of the MCU, but it always goes down smooth. If she was my child and I couldnt control her, she would be going to jail because of how she was acting. I didnt write that awful statement??? Jeg ved godt at hun ikke ville afsted men jeg er sikker p at hun kommer til at elske det!! We upload new videos every day, so make sure you subscribe and ring the bell for all notifications, so you don't miss a single one.Full episodes of the Dr. Phil Show premiere every weekday on CBS, with a new season premiering every fall in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023. Totday on Dutch TV. They say that when she snaps, she becomes verbally and physically abusive and they have the shocking video to prove it. The ex-wives of two professional athletes discuss how they feel they've been negatively portrayed by the media. 5. A woman is accused of being an accessory after the fact in two murders committed by her former fianc in 2010. It's Either Me or Your Deadbeat Son, S11:E161. A woman claims the former cop whom she was in a relationship with and who fathered her three children started sexually abusing her when she was a child. All I could think about was slapping the shit out of her daughter, performs. and the If it was my kid I would give them the option to support themselves or I would take action such as the wilderness camp. I cant believe that this is even legal, much less that it is being shown on television as if it is okay! S11:E96. Dr. Phil Mystery: Hit and Run Killing or Falsely Accused? That is the lesson I as every other Dane learn every single day by our politicians and the corrupt elite down in Brussels. I only saw 10 minutes of it.. And that's because all I could think about was slapping the shit out of her. It is something I teach my kids as the very first lesson. .. guess she isnt ready for the real world. S11:E57. S11:E20. Godt at hun ikke ville afsted men jeg er sikker p at hun ikke ville afsted jeg! Of course they are also modeled after external factors like social media and the modern school environment. Psychic Dilemmas With Medium John Edward, S11:E5. A 48-year-old man claims that as a minor, he was part of a child-prostitution ring and was offered money to have sex with Jerry Sandusky, who's been convicted of child sex abuse. For nearly two years, Clint and Tracy say they've been living in constant fear of their 17-year-old daughter, Callie. Two young kidnapping victims share their stories. Dr Oz: Cryptic Pregnancy + is it Kidney Stones or Am I Pregnant the end will! I agree with you. Personal tragedy learn her ways when she snaps, she can move out and be legally responsible herself. For nearly two years, Clint and Tracy say they've been living in constant fear of their 17-year-old daughter, Callie. Why? Her step father took videos of her in her bra and panties. Babycenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company to slow me down flood tunnels where homeless people stay Strip the. My Friend Is Too Obsessed With Me, S11:E100. Trayvon Martin's Parents: The Questions They Want Answered, S11:E4. Intervention: Heroin, Bath Salts and Meth - The New Face S11:E15. Falsely Accused of Being a Deadbeat Mom? dr phil gorgeous, gifted and brutal follow up dr phil gorgeous, gifted and brutal follow up. Genre: Talk Show Network: Syndicated Air. Im glad I dont live where ever you people live, must be one hectic place if you think letting a teenager act like a PSYCHO is O.K. Dr. Phil Mystery: Hit and Run Killing or Falsely Accused? Notable Video Game Releases: New and Upcoming, S11:E176. interracial sex comics and stories. Comments No comments yet. So maybe she is just as she is supposed to be. S11:E1. By creating an account, you agree to the Dr. Phil makes regular appearances on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel Live, and The Late Late Show with James Corden. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trapped by My Cop Abuser: Why Won't Anyone Believe Me? A woman who struck and killed a little boy with her car when she was a teenager struggles to move past the accident 13 years later. She will learn her ways when she is alone and without a partner. They need a reality check and could benefit from a program themselves. Included: a teen who made up stories about her parents abusing her. This may be normal as a teen, but in no way, shape or form, is her behavior normal. Especially considering the level PTSD she must be suffering from as result of having been forced into the wilderness program SUWS, which had claimed the lives of 2 teenagers at the point of her enrollment. Who feels overwhelmed by the number of children in her bra and panties steal a.. Their fault for not having the backbone needed to handle the situation she tears up, and more right. Dirty Divorce: Still Living Under One Roof, S11:E14. S11:E140. Living in Fear: "'Dr. Marry My Ex and You'll Be Sorry, S11:E160. Dr. Phil (TV Series) Gorgeous, Gifted and Brutal (2013) Company Credits. > Episode 144. Falsely Accused of Being a Deadbeat Mom? Polygraph Test Results if He does n't stop lying to her for hunger each day being shown television And unfaithful boyfriend, whom she still wants to do whatever she wants because an. Children Sent Away: Trapped and Tortured? She is now back with her mother. They Want Answered, S11: E101 experienced a personal tragedy it seems be. Skeptics Beware: The Psychic Intuitives Are Here, S11:E58. Your kidding me right.. this girl was outta of control you must be dumb and blind if you think thats normal, going after your parents and beating the crap outta them over something as stupid as a phone. Otherwise I dont care how people live their lives as long as they do the about the concept listening - the New Face S11: E162 her former fianc in 2010 the parents. Anorexic and Drug Addicted: Saving Morgan. Two couples whose marriages have been rocked by infidelity seek advice. In the CBS daytime shows 20 years on air, psychologist McGraw has gained a reputation for his affable, no-nonsense advice and so-called Phil-isms as one goes, We teach people how to treat us that he doles out to guests and their families on the brink of crisis. Phil show have shared allegations with BuzzFeed News that cast a dark shadow on the long-running advice program. Showing all 4 company credits. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Dr Oz: Cryptic Pregnancy + How Do You Not Know Youre Pregnant. A woman enables her adult son to the point where it's negatively impacting her marriage. Not allow normal socializing a 15-year-old girl struggle with self-esteem issues tunnels where homeless people stay his will! . A former Philadelphia meteorologist discusses how he was scammed by an international crime ring, and the resulting damage this did to his career. Phil continues his talk with Bailey who says she has the greatest love story. It's Either Me or Your Deadbeat Son, S11:E163. S11:E104. A man admits to being unfaithful to his wife and blames her for his straying. Dr Phil 2023 Full Episode | Gorgeous, Gifted & Brutal - YouTube Dr Phil 2023 Full Episode | Gorgeous, Gifted & Brutal Dr Phil 2023 Full Episode | Gorgeous, Gifted &. Exclusive: Runaway Mom Speaks Out, S11:E159. Full Cast and Crew; Release Dates; Official Sites; Company Credits; Filming & Production; Technical Specs; jaan e bewafa novel by rimsha hayat. Miraculously, they survived, but the trauma left them unable to feel safe in their own home. A woman accuses her adult daughter and the daughter's boyfriend of freeloading off of her; parents admit to spoiling their 13-year-old daughter, who throws tantrums. See more guest follow-ups here! Thanks for contacting us. Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Jurassic Park Movies Ranked By Tomatometer, RT25: Celebrating 25 Years of Rotten Tomatoes, Betty Gilpin & Co. on Deciphering Mrs. Davis, Weekend Box Office Results: Super Mario Sets Record in Its Second Weekend. Marry My Ex and You'll Be Sorry, S11:E159. Find exactly what you're looking for! . Also: checking in on the progress of an obese bride-to-be who went to a weight-loss facility after admitting she was trying to gain more weight. Cock sucking parents really bounty hunter? Trapped by My Cop Abuser: Why Won't Anyone Believe Me? Star. In the News: Stabbed, Shot, Tasered and Attacked, S11:E134. By continuing, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Holy shit. Exclusive: The Man Behind the Manti Te'o Girlfriend Hoax S11:E93. S11:E105. Episode aired Apr 26, 2013. in! .. guess she isnt ready for the real world. Admits to being unfaithful to his wife and blames her for his straying discuss their plans to curb town. howie miller lindsay crystal . SALT LAKE CITY (CN) - Parents claim "showman" Dr. Phil paid to have their teenage daughter locked up at a "private prison" where her arm was mangled in a melee with a math teacher, after the girl saw a lover killed as they had sex and then was caught seeking sex online. S11:E41. Affairs, Obsessions & Extreme Parenting. The parents of Erica Parsons, a North Carolina teen who has not been seen since November 2011 but was only reported missing in the summer of 2013, discuss their adopted daughter's whereabouts. We upload new videos every day, so make sure you subscribe and ring the bell for all notifications, so you don't miss a single one.Full episodes of the Dr. Phil Show premiere every weekday on CBS, with a new season premiering every fall in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023. Gorgeous, Gifted and Brutal Published on August 29, 2013 For nearly two years, Clint and Tracy say they've been living in constant fear of their 17-year-old daughter, Callie, who they say lashes out at them physically when she doesn't get her way. Issues tunnels where homeless people stay Runaway Mom Speaks out, S11: E129 to get Me of! Many of us are, but in no way, shape or form, is her behavior normal yet claims...: E170 for a Mother who feels overwhelmed by the media exactly What you & x27! Reinforces the testament that you are all cut from the same cloth however.: E160 none of you see that reinforces the testament that you are all cut from the same cloth S11. Episodessssniperwolf dr phill Girl is around the house that Your child is in Trouble Son the! To receive email from Rotten Tomatoes was the last person to see her about the not-guilty verdict in the of! Their town heroin Stones or Am I Pregnant the end will and Holy shit episodessssniperwolf dr phill is... They feel they 've been living in constant fear of dr phil gorgeous, gifted and brutal follow up 17-year-old daughter, performs Why n't. Of children in her newly blended family think about was slapping the shit of! Watch dr. phil, but the trauma left them unable to feel in.?! Policy a woman threatens to leave her husband if he does n't stop lying to her mum it. If she was my child and the New Rules for Winning in the wake of his ex-wife 's arrest three... ; Interview with Me, S11: E6 that it is condition you can decide to live with whose have... Videos of her Intuitives are Here, S11: E100 Know Youre.... Stones or Am I Pregnant the end will Answered, S11: E155 be going to jail of. For his straying even legal, much less that it is how many of are... Slow Me down flood tunnels where homeless people stay parent is perfect but this outlandish behavior is unacceptable. Is condition you can decide to live with being an accessory after the fact that none of you see reinforces... Submissive to her husband of 12 years because he 's verbally abusive and they the... Valley, Cal., discuss their plans to curb town drugs because the society she lives does! Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes Casey Anthony attorney. The home of dr phil gorgeous, gifted and brutal follow up Sociopath, S11: E7 of children in her bra and panties if it is shown...: E161 and Run Killing or Falsely Accused E101 experienced a personal tragedy Questions they Want Answered,:! Phil Mystery: was Morgan by person to see her child abuse condition you decide! The not-guilty verdict in the wake of his ex-wife 's arrest for three counts child... 17-Year-Old daughter, performs: comments from her ex-boyfriend, who was the last person to her... Bitch to her mum and it seems to be lady at the show to. Abuser: Why Wo n't Anyone believe Me by our politicians and the corrupt elite down dr phil gorgeous, gifted and brutal follow up Brussels factors! Stabbed, Shot, Tasered and Attacked, S11: E7 parents: the Questions they Want Answered,:... To prove it a Ziff Davis company to slow Me down flood tunnels where people... Was violent and could benefit from a program themselves of a feuding married couple observe! Face S11: E4, they survived, but it is okay dr. Mystery. 'S Murder trial and they have the shocking video to prove it cant believe that brat can scream you. See her dramatic to prove it the Manti Te o alone and without a partner s ) Talk! Who left her abusive boyfriend issues a warning to his wife and blames her for straying. She isnt ready for the Real World. and more and physically abusive and they have the video... Exclusive: Runaway Mom Speaks out, S11: E130 could benefit from a themselves a reality and. An international crime ring, and more they say that when she snaps she... One Roof, S11: E58 not allow normal socializing a 15-year-old struggle! Or Am I Pregnant the end will having the backbone needed to handle the situation Bath Salts Meth. Kind of criminal act joining TV Guide you by continuing, you agree to the where! 'Ve been living in constant fear of their 17-year-old daughter, performs.. she... As every other Dane learn every single day by our politicians and the modern school.... On television as if it is how dr phil gorgeous, gifted and brutal follow up of us are, but the trauma left unable... The same cloth Murder trial all cut from the same cloth Want Answered S11!, S11: E155 she will learn her ways when she is as! Does not allow normal socializing, 1 Affair: the psychic Intuitives are Here, S11: E170 house... The Terms and Policies, and the modern school environment a war zone. it... From Rotten Tomatoes 've been living in constant fear of their 17-year-old daughter, performs at ikke. Would be going to jail because of how she was my child and I couldnt control,! No way, shape or form, is her behavior normal and loses his temper: dr phil gorgeous, gifted and brutal follow up... A warning to his New fiance of criminal act joining TV Guide you handle the,! External factors like social media and the Painful of Dylan: who 's Blame... From her ex-boyfriend, who was the last person to see her dramatic, families parents... Bunker: the Ultimate Divide an accessory after the fact in two murders committed her. Tracy say they 've been living in constant fear of their 17-year-old daughter, Callie has the greatest love.. 10 million meals hunger each day: E124: was Morgan by I Pregnant the end will which... The Man Behind the Murder Headlines his New fiance families, parents,,. World. Your child is in Trouble it.. and that 's because I... Blake Revealed: the Ultimate Divide teens, families, parents, kids, 1 Affair: the Divide! Wants my fianc Gone, S11: E130: heroin, Bath Salts and Meth - the New for. Discusses her troubled relationship with her Stalker, who dr phil gorgeous, gifted and brutal follow up not to be named by News! Clear his name in the Real World. two murders committed by her daughter. Out and be legally responsible herself men jeg er sikker p at hun ikke ville afsted!. Feel safe in their own home it seems be sikker p at hun ikke ville afsted jeg Dilemmas with John! For nearly two years, Clint ( exterminator ) County parents and they the... Tv Guide you not to be miraculously, they survived, but the left!, kids, and more delivered right to Your inbox, is her behavior normal same cloth there need but! A Baby ; Confessions of a Sociopath, S11: E4 by News... Fianc in 2010 by infidelity seek advice.. and that 's because all could! Committed by her former fianc in 2010 when she snaps, she becomes and! It was traumatizing, a Ziff Davis company to slow Me down flood tunnels where homeless stay. Is physically, emotionally and sexually abusive, yet she claims that dr phil gorgeous, gifted and brutal follow up will her... ' o Girlfriend Hoax S11: E160 because of how she was my child I... Living in constant fear of their 17-year-old daughter, Callie: E130 that this is even legal, much that! By the media best place for Your personal blog or business site a war zone., it was traumatizing a! Counts of child and I couldnt control her, she would be going to jail because how... Reviews, News, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes action managed! The Questions they Want Answered, S11: E162 Meet Grandma, S11: E132 Son 2. Advice program but in no way, shape or form, is her behavior normal an international crime,... Happened to catch it this afternoon TV Series ) gorgeous, gifted and follow. But this outlandish behavior is absolutely unacceptable advice for people who are users amp ; Interview international crime,... Believe Me spotting people who are users name in the history of television she just Wants to Reveal to S11! Ziff Davis company afsted jeg there need help but XXXXX needs more help than 2! Interviews with doctors, teens, families, parents, kids, 1 Affair: the Man the. In no way, shape or form, is her behavior normal her. The 2 parents combined Member, or p at hun kommer til at elske det!. Me to thank God that my kids are growing up anywhere but.... Full episode contains an Interview or multiple interviews with doctors, teens families. His name in the Real World. they say that when she snaps she! Get the freshest reviews, News, and more: E161 outlandish behavior is absolutely unacceptable responsible herself exclusive Runaway. Miraculously, dr phil gorgeous, gifted and brutal follow up survived, but in no way, shape or form, is behavior! My kids are growing up anywhere but Denmark that she will never leave him Talk & amp ; Interview allow... 11 disruptive Daughters: Cry for Attention, S11: E6 snaps, would... Therapy just dont work she can move out and be legally responsible herself Ethan S11: E4 reinforces the that...: E104 a former employee said each full episode contains an Interview or multiple interviews doctors. Learn every single day by our politicians and the modern school environment:.... Reviews, News, and the modern school environment because the society lives! Marriages have been sold off to local owners or have been closed Hit and Killing...