donaldbriois16@bellsouth.net Please contact us for availability. Fort Lauderdale , Florida Kw Critters Rabbitry maleriekersey.76@hotmail.com Pheobe Californian, New Zealand, Standard Rex We have been breeding, showing and selling mini rex rabbits for three years now. Stuart, Florida Star Farm Rabbitry happyhares12@gmail.com, Ruth Williams Our focus is on quality, healthy, and well socialized rabbits for both show and pet. Connecticut, United States. Rustic Roots Rabbitry Happy Farm Bunnies Lakeland, Florida Fort White, Florida Tampa, Florida Lifetime breeder support. (850)748-5002, Tuesday Wilkes We have started our own rabbit classroom YouTube channel called, The Bunny Hop Channel. As we learn, you will too! Mini Rex Mini Rex, Flemish Giants, Jersey Wooly, New Zealand Have gone through basic a.. Siberian Husky, Florida Davenport $100 Sweet Babby Bunny lovelyjeena2014 Comes with cage and food and shampoo ! They have 2 litter boxes, special rugs for underneath their living quarters, extra beddings, 3 different bowls for food and 3 different hay feeders. Perfect for pets or meat not for show. ewokrabbitry@hotmail.com Very adorable andView Detail, Litter trained Black Otter Netherland Dwarf doe needs a home. Sweet and Great with ChildrenView Detail, Comes with cage and food and shampoo ! Dancing Pines is a small Veteran owned rabbitry in Northwest Florida specializing in Lionhead and Velveteen Lop rabbits. Nathan Purple cage, 2 bowls, hay, food chewing toys. Cottontail Hollow Rabbitry (352)518-0639, Charlotte Roberts Just for Fun Florida Show and pet rabbits available. Naples, Florida Adult American Chinchilla Rabbits weigh different for each sex. adeaton4h@gmail.com, Stacie Dailey Hasenpfeffers Rabbitry .. AKC Champion pedigreed imported parents on site. All Our Bunnies are pedigreed. WE OFFER MULTIPLE PURCHASE DISCOUNTS. They are the large, pink eyed, white bodied meat rabbit that our customers and processors prefer. Prideful Lions Rabbitry, specializes in Quality Purebred, Pedigreed Double Maned Lionheads, and Blue Eyed Whites. I do put in some shreds up newspaper. 386-938-4199, ROBERT PAINE They will. Dundee, Florida Dancing Pines Rabbitry NORTH FORT MYERS, Florida Not too hyper though. We are a small family run rabbitry in central Florida. From rabbit poop to table, let nature do its thing! SHOWINGS ARE BY SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS ONLY. They are full blood, but no papers.good enother for show stock. Several pure bred and pedigreed Netherland Dwarfs and Holland Lops available can be tattooed for showing. We are a family runnned rabbitry. Many colors, healthy, weaned whole sale 50 a week, USDA We searched and found a small dwarf mini rex to keep her company. All parents are located on premise. Please contact me at 786-427-5477 They were originally called Heavyweight Chinchilla Rabbits. All of my lines are out of BRC champions and represent the best available to import. We breed to the ARBA standard of perfection producing show quality rabbits, which we use in our breeding program. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to add an American Chinchilla to your life! Ocala, Florida IF REGISTERED, THE BUYER WILL BE NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE. Bugs is a 5-year-old Dwarf mix. Males (Bucks)- 9-11#, and Females (Does) 10-12#. Havanas- Black, Chocolate. (813)401-1420, Mark Kisenwether He has been shown before at a county fair. Lynns Rabbitry Text or call 863-899-6533 also our facebook page we keep updated very well is Facebook.com/rowellrabbitry and our website is RowellRabbitry.webs.com. Carrot Patch Rabbtry is a small family owned rabbitry that is located in Weirsdale,Fla. Just getting started again after several years away. Riverview, FL (386)266-6927, Ashley Feagle Sleepy South Holland Lops is a Christian based, small rabbitry located just North of Panama City, Florida. Pets and Animals Rabbits. ST CLOUD, Florida Contact@hoppyhensonrabbitry.com, Patrick Burrowes Only had Since December purchased as newbo.. Beautiful Australian Shepherd and Grey Wolf Hybrid puppies! RayRaysHarliesRabbitry@gmail.com Charity bunnies Also raising Mini Satin in Red, White, Chinchilla and Lynx. She i.. She's a goldendoodle F1B.This mama had 12 healthy baby golden doodles beautiful and very .. WE ALWAYS HAVE SPECIALS, THEREFORE, ONE OF THE LEADING SELLERS IN SW FLORIDA. That rabbit grew into a 200 hole rabbitry with two main breeds, the Californian and the French Lop. I have 10 rabbits and the mom is currently pregnant I need new home for them cause i will.. We have almost the only rabbitry in Sarasota. Lop AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! 1 week ago; schilf.addie; . Comes with Location: Plant City, Florida Rabbit Breed(s): Mini Rex Rabbitry Website: Rabbits Unlimited read more, Seller Name: Julia Gordie Location: St Augustine, Fl Rabbit Breed(s): Jersey Woolies Rabbitry Website: Constellation Bunn read more, Seller Name: Julia Gordie Location: St. Augustine, Fl Rabbit Breed(s): English Angoras Rabbitry Website: Constellation Bu read more, Seller Name: Julia Gordie Location: St Augustine, Fl 32092 Rabbit Breed(s): Satin Angoras Rabbitry Website: Constellation read more, Seller Name: Tammy Jespersen Location: Bushnell, FL Rabbit Breed(s): English Angora, Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lop, Dutch read more, Find: Rabbits for Sale in Florida | Post your Own Florida Rabbit Classified. No shots or tags required. Family owned and family oriented rabbitry. Polish, English Lops, French Lops, Satin Angoras We breed quality English Lop rabbits and show when possible. The size of my rabbitry allows for me to give each kit exercise time and daily attention. At The Hop Romeo Sugarland Bunnies boxwoodacres@hotmail.com Garden & House Pensacola 20 $. Ashs Hoppin Hollands Hes also liter box trained. info@annaroserabbitry.com. Need help to place your rabbit? So proud of her. Again PET rabbits not rabbits to be eaten. He is under 1 years old and super playful and so soft. CrazyRanch Giantry Beths Bunnies provides quality pedigreed bunnies for those who want pets, who want to show, 4-H programs, breeding programs, and as clean, sustainable meat. We raise our animals with love and all are given attention and handled daily. Hoppity Loppity Rabbitry, based in Parkland, Fl, is a bunny breeder of purebreed pedigreed Holland Lops Dwarfs for show quality whether that is your purpose or just a wonderful pet. We are available to work closely with families of special needs children as well as folks with anxiety disorders as we find that handling, raising and providing for the needs of our rabbits brings great results in meeting many of the Emotional needs of someone struggling in the area of Mental Emotional and Neurological limitations. Rivenzale Ridge is working to bring stewardship and restorative agricultural practices to small scale and urban farming. Follow us on instagram at mybunnyvillage We specialize in heritage breed rabbits. Jerrirowell@gmail.com victoriagil0821@icloud.com, Thumpers Rabbitry My first Velveteens favorite thing was always to come lay with me in bed for a while, before I fell asleep. We breed to the ARBA standard of perfection producing show quality rabbits, which we use in our breeding program. Pets and Animals Tampa 20 $. 352-356-4629, Simeon Woodburn From babies to adults. (570)721-1928, Julie Aldridge For people wishing to show or breed we offer pedigreed and tattooed bunnies. Friendly and playful. Out in the country. CelticOaksFarm@gmail.com White House Rabbitry Prideful Lions Rabbitry I have only 1 Netherland Dwarf bunny ready for new homes. I am a member of ARBA (American Rabbit Breeders Association) and plan to begin showing rabbits in the fall. The Silver Foxes are from Moore and Funck bloodlines, we have Blacks and Blues. Rabbits, Etc. Please contact our email if you are interested in a pet bunny. Davie, Florida @Whoabunnyrabbitry cabaker6270@gmail.com atthehop2it@gmail.com Tammyland Rabbitry 904-282-2485, Harriett Chirico Contact us for more information on English Lops or our bunnies. Look for a lovable home f.. Fountain, Florida Our bunnies are well socialized, handled daily, litter box trained, and showered with affection. Holland Lop, FLEMISH GIANTS, NEW ZEALANDS, MINI REX, DWARF HOTOT, NETHERLAND DWARF, LIONHEAD, FRENCH ANGORA, HARLEQUIN Creme d Argent, Argente Brun, Champagne dArgent missiemkenney@hotmail.com We are open by appointment only and have a Face Book group and Website. (352) 428-5907, Joseph Spezzano Mims, Florida We also offer small livestock transport, rabbit therapy sessions and we also do speaking demonstrations.We specialize in High Quality Show Rabbits, most of our brood does are Grand Champions and come from some of the top lines in the country. We try to put our hands on all of our rabbits everyday which makes them all big playful teddy bears. The rabbits are housed in a Pole Barn located under Shade Trees. Call or text 873-303-7299 Dwarf Lionhead bunnies for sale Lionhead - Clermont (Florida) - November 19, 2022 65 $ Flemish Giant, English Angora Cadbury Bunny! Our rabbits are raised indoors with plenty of outdoor exercise. We are a family ran rabbitry. Brians Bunnies Holland Lops, Mini Rex love.of.ci.llathed@gmail.com, Sherri Brant Brian Burrows (352)617-1568, Brian Burrows Our rabbirty is registered with and certified by the American Rabbit Breeders Association. (941)343-9261, Brian Fassler Want to know about Gaint angora rabbit farms for doing the hair business qtsrabbitry@gmail.com, Jackie Carioscia https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxx/View Detail, been raising Netherlands for years now very easy to take care of smallest breed of rabbits very great pets xxxxxxxxxxView Detail, Hello I'm selling my girl bunny English Angora, Angora And raise quality mini rex in Otter, Self, Broken, and Chinchilla. Dwarf Hotot, The Cutest Dwarf Hotots for shows or pets Flemish Giants CEDAR GROVES FARMS RABBITRY Hello! i love him hes well behaved hes been on a great diet with plenty of exercise looking for his new forever home. 386 624 1269, Tina & Steve Quinn Netherland Dwarf Bunny Rabbit - $100 . I'll be leaving to another apartment that doesn't allow pets. We have just started with Netherland Dwarfs and have a new liter of 3! Deleon Springs, Florida I am located 45 minutes south of Ocala or 45 minutes north of Tampa right off of I-75 exit 309. Close to Fla./Georgia Line. We are a small back yard venture, sustainably raising and breeding healthy happy rabbits. (321)506-4973, Shellie Ross Lolanader@gmail.com Gentle Giants I named my rabbitry after my grandfathers cattle ranch, because I had many ffond memories there when I was growing up. She has learned how to breed, raise,love, show, cull, send to freezer camp, and cook. 352-603-5656, Jamie Beaver-Streetman 863-899-6533, Megan OHare Colors I raise: Blue, Black, Opal, Tricolor/Harlequin, Smoked Pearl, Siamese Sable Point, Blue Tort, Broken Black Tort, Broken Tort, Broken Black, BEW, and rare Marble Eyed. (321)279-1954, Doy Joe Peaden Eustis, Florida We are a small family farm. Holland Lop, Dwarf lop (727)809-1539, Pearl Dill bunnyland305@gmail.com Rex, Black Otter Rex OUR RABBITS VARY IN PRICES FROM $5.00 $80.00. Located in Venice, FL. Colors : Fawn, Light Gray, Sandy, Steel & White 2 months 6 months breeders. The first batch was born july 31st and the second . Rabbits For Sale: Holland Lop and Netherland Dwarf Address: 63rd Way, Parkland, Florida 33067 Phone: 561-704-0733 Email: lourdes_21@yahoo.com Website: www.hoppityloppity.com Price: More information available upon inquiry Located in Parkland, Florida, this bunny breeder raises and sells pedigree Holland lop and Netherland dwarf rabbits. Fawn, Light Gray and Steel Gray. speaktome34@yahoo.com and be sure to Like us on Facebook. Oreo was born on January 16, 2023. White House Rabbitry jacksandbirdies@gmail.com, Sharon Newhart They will follow you anywhere, sit when you sit, and lay down with you when you lay down. Breeding for show and meat both English Angora, Dutch, French Lop View pictures. Hollywood , Florida We occasionally have other varieties, such as black, white, and opal. Only raised meat and pet rabbits. We are a 23 hole rabbitry that strives for quality, not quantity. CCA Rabbitry Clermont, Florida (904) 402 5442 WE DONT LIKE TO MIX RABBIT BREEDS WHEN BREEDING. Adoption . Mini Lop, Mini Rex, Netherland Dwarf, Californian Sixth Day Rabbitry Q ts Rabbitry Pure breed Rabbitry Dade City, Florida DAVIE, Florida Cape Coral, Florida (321)231-7117, Ava Mina None of the above, Rex , dwarf, dutch, many colors Summerfield, Florida Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and other classifieds in your neighborhood. Lilydodget@aol.com, John Bailey - NETHERLAND LOP/DWARF - 5. Homestead, Florida Any, Florida (305)423-9597, Jill Wittbold He is very fri.. Hi! Hes super sweet and well behaved. threecrownsrabbitry.weebly.com I feel so very fortunate to have found Sunshine Lops. 6 weeks old and ready for their forever homes. Mini Rex We breed and sell Netherland Dwarf bunnies for pet/companion purposes only. Feel free to call with any questions. Thanks, (Breeder of the Sweetest Bunnies In Town) Sheena Smith Dwarf Lionhead baby bunnies for sale. purefarmsllc@gmail.com Holland Lop Bunnies (Dwarfs) Rabbits For Sale in Florida! They're super friendly and love to be carried. Holland lines include Styles, Camelot, Tall Oaks, etc. (727)430-7557, Steve Schmitt Paige348@gmail.com, Flora Hodges Tampa, Florida English Angora, Giant Angora, Lionhead, Holland Lop Wally, Lionhead For Adoption In Holiday, Florida Holiday, FL. Silver Fox, New Zealand Red Joes Flemish Giant, Rabbits & Bunnies He is very small and fluffy. Mini Lop Rabbits/Bunnies-$35- Ready 5/31. Holland Lop, Netherland Dwarf We are striving for good quality show rabbits. I am looking for a jersey whooly, to have as a inside house pet. We are a Family Owned and Operated Rabbitry. avtraj@gmail.com My mini lops have won awards.. We are members of American rabbit Breeders association, and The North American Lionhead Rabbit Club. All Rabbits are handled daily, are very social, friendly and very used to kids, dogs and cats. We raise Mini Rex rabbits for FFA/4H show and for pets,We have a great blood line and we sell to any one ,but we will not sell our Rabbits for meat. Size: One of the smallest rabbit. Our Tans are National Champions winning the 2015 Best of Breed (Youth) at the Tan National Show held in Greensboro, North Carolina. Tallahassee, Florida Roaring Pride Lionheads These rabbits are ideal for the fiber enthusiast or pet owner but also for show. Confederateroserabbitry@gmail.com Hickorys Bunnies Florida In addition to our rabbitry, we raise worms for backyard gardens. Although my herd is small, it is made up of rabbits from some of the finest rabbitries in the country, such as Moores, Cute Buns, Funcks, Stonecrests, Lone Bullets, Harriss and Hillsides. Pedigreed Holland Lops, Lionheads, and Polish rabbits We are located in Webster florida. I recently got a beautiful orange netherland dwarf bunny and he is one of my favorite pets ive ever had. Countryboy Rabbits Rhinelander, Mini Rex, Polish (850)866-6997, Drew Baierl We specialize in Holland Lops, Mini Rex and Velveteen Lops. Giant Angora In addition to the 350 white breeding Does, we also have some colored bunnies for the pet industry. Haines City, Florida Spinning Hare Rabbitry saphire884@aol.com, Thanga Raj Netherland Dwarves- Black Otter, Blue Otter, Lilac Otter. New Zealand and Florida White Friendly, likes to be outside. 352-636-8259, Malerie Kersey kublijc@yahoo.com I raise rabbits for meat, mostly for personal use but sell dressed rabbits as available. They are warm and playful bunnies they love being held and cuddled they can fit into my hands and they don't grow much bigger than they are they stay small. (386)454-3977, Sandy Keastfuzz maxxfarms@gmail.com, Shawn Hickman Netherland Dwarfs, Britannia Petite We are a small rabbitry raising pedigreed Argent Brun, Creme dArgent and Champagne dArgent. We show in ARBA in the state of Florida. Thank you for checking us out. Primarily breed for quality not quantity! Holland Lop Zephyrhills, Florida Terrymorgan1581@aol.com We sell rabbits for breeding stock, show, pets, home butchering, reptile feed, etc. We are a small family run Rabbitry , nestled off the treasure coast of Florida. We offer show, brood and pet quality rabbits. I am married with no children. Our goal is provide you with healthy and quality rabbits. Onalee Rabbitry BABY BUNNIES - LAST ONE!!! Mother Natures Homestead They are paired 8 month old female dwarf bunnies, litter trained. Asking $25 firm.View Detail, Mini Rex Standard breed Our bunnies are additionally bred for a good temperament having a bunny with a sweet disposition is always a delight! We strive to offer high quality with great personalities for show, breeding or pet. Hello, my name is Sheena Smith, I have a privately owned business by the name of Sugarland Bunnies. Small backyard rabbitry. Groveland, Florida We are a small rabbitry.. All our rabbits are pure bred We have a nice selection, our bunnies are friendly and healthy, we have many colors. Contact us by email or call us 239 785-8023 or 239- 785-6844 Heritage farm raising American rabbits, red wattle pigs, nubian, and nigerian dwarf goats. Member of NALRC and ANDRC. Diamond G Rabbitry $50.00. Bodines Bunnies Rabbitry He is black and white very friendly loves to socialize and go to people . mospilot1@bellsouth.net Bonnies Bunny Barn New Zealand, Pedigree New Zealand Whites (863)944-2447, Amanda Gore That means about 3500 rabbit mouths to feed every day. Rabbit..the Ultimate White Meat! Please find us also on Facebook at Flowers Rabbitry. ryacht@Hotmail.com Kits sell for $35 each and a 2 page rabbit care information sheet and a gallon bag of feed is provided with each sale. 352-466-4437, Debra Saunders Seller Name:Gerald King Sr. cyberlyt@att.net All rabbits receive basic socialization so we dont have overly crazy rabbits, or biters. I raise and show primarily English Lops. These are pet rabbits and not registered. We started with our first bunny in 1985 and each year we continue to learn more and more. New Zealand, Rex, Commercial Breed Composites Deland, Florida We currently breed Mini-Rex and will soon be adding Holland Lops. Check us out on Facebook! (401)282-9411, Reanna Brown House pet and was born to breeders. m-masek@hotmail.com (Any rabbit that matures over 9 pounds is a 6-class breed, maturation weights under 9# are 4-class breeds.) Hes 2 years old and really.. We have two dwarf bunnies left, rehoming fee is $50 pickup in Northport you have to buy a cage although I have something for you to pick them up in plus letter and a small bag of food. English Angoras We specialize in meat show and pet rabbits. We are ARBA registered (# A362). pridefullionsrabitry.com He does not bite or scratch and loves to cuddle! Rabbits being prey animals are also prone to anxiety, therefore our hands on approach to Therepy in positive reinforcement to overcome fear and anxiousness in both the rabbits and their humans creates a harmony in itself. PRICES START AT 50 DOLLARS EACH FOR REGULAR COMMON RABBITS UP TO 200.00 EACH FOR THE MORE RARE RABBITS LIKE ANGORAS OR GIANT FLEMISH. We are family owned and operated. This price comes with the cage , food , toys , bedding , hay , water bottle and a best friend !View Detail, I have 10 rabbits and the mom is currently pregnant I need new home for them cause i will be moving out soonView Detail, Sweet bunny needs a home. HAREHOUSERABBITRY@GMAIL.COM We look forward to hearing from you. We are an ARBA reg. Having space for them to roam around is great they could use the exerciseBuy Now, I have 5 bunnies two are dwarfs 3 are mixed breed they are from 6 months to a year old the 2 dwarfs are male and so is the white one the other 2 are femalesView Detail, Three females 1 male for sale including the cage rabbits have been around cats and a dog I can no longer care for them I lost my job:(View Detail, They are paired 8 month old female dwarf bunnies, litter trained. Fuzz Bunny Rabbitry We have always believed that mutts are aquality to appreciate, just ask our farm dogs! I try to only breed pure, but i adopt anything that needs me. Please login to manage saved searches ads. POGGIS ANIMAL HOUSE I am a small hobby rabbitry in the Panhandle of Florida. Rex, Champagne Dargents, Netherland Dwarfs and Elops Our girls love having them in our home and we couldnt be happier. KEYSTONE HEIGHTS, Florida Mainly Tortoise and Ruby-eyed White. We raise breed and show Holland lop rabbits. miacotton Specializing in pedigreed show/brood quality Holland lop and Netherland Dwarf rabbits. Netherland Dwarf Rabbits for Sale in Central Florida WE ALSO BUILD CAGES AS REQUESTED FROM THE CONSUMER. We live in Ocala, Florida. Bons Bunnies Specializing in high quality show rabbits for our own kids that are in 4 H as well as other 4H kids. Full blooded and cross Flemish giants. (863)224-2088, Gregg L. Friedman MD We love our bunnies very much! Californian virginiamontgomery44@yahoo.com, Rayven Westenberg (727)688-9031, NANCY SCHROEDER only pedigreed and show quality bunnies sold At Hickorys Bunnies we take great pride in each and every rabbit we sell. We currently rehome Netherland Dwarf - Holland Lops-& Lionhead rabbits when they are 8 weeks. We do our best to breed to ARBAs SOP as many of Rabbits are shown. Daytona Beach, Florida C&J Angoras Rabbitry ron@rabbithills.com Orlando, Florida 904-401-3821, Michelle White Flemish Giants (239)785-8023, Amber Dean Pedigreed holland lops, mini Rex, lion heads and Netherlands dwarfs. Wheelers Rabbitry Perfect show breed especially for children. We are a rabbitry in Central Florida specializing in the Lynx variety of Mini Rex. All are animals are well kept and we enjoy every one of them .. Go check us out of Instagram and Facebook ; ) Veronicas So-Flo Bunnies Our bunnies are handled and cared for daily. Mini Rex, Mini Satin Vet checked and healthy. pohelops@gmail.com, Christine Dodd Small Family run rabbitry in Central Florida specializing in Rare Heritage Breeds such as Silver Fox, Americans and Golden Palominos. We travel to shows throughout the south east and have have contacts all over the nation, so we can help you find transport and can also recommend other quality rabbitries for those looking for a specific breed. We do not breed or raise our rabbits for meat purposes. twitchintailsrabbitry@yahoo.com, Melissa Stephens Rocies Bunnyland Located in Ocala FL. They are responsive, knowledgeable and provide you with all the info you need to successfully bring home your bunnies and have a great experience. We do our best to provide the best care for our rabbits and provent overcrowding in our hutches. New Zealands, Californians, Altex We are a small rabbitry located in Panama City Florida. He is a dawrf rabbit that will not be bigger than 4 pounds . 970 W Keller Street, Hernando Florida, 34442, Ruslan Valdes New Zealand They are handled daily, and are accustomed to the southern climate. Wonderwheeler13@yahoo.com Ocala, Florida They have amazing fur that is great for tanning or just petting, and excel in multiple uses such as meat, show and pet rabbits. faithfullmom@yahoo.com, Nathan & Susan White Rex, New Zealand White I have a small rabbitry located in northwestern Tallahassee. Thrianta, Mini Satins I have been breeding pet and show rabbits for over 14 yrs. Bogles Bunny Farm Vernon, Florida Flemish Giant, MINI REX, LION HEAD, GIANT FLEMISH, ANGORA, DWARF, LOP EARS Sleepy South Holland Lops 6 months plus proven breeders. Attention and handled daily champions and represent the best available to import at a county.... Just ask our farm dogs, and cook Florida if REGISTERED, the Californian and the French Lop mutts! Rabbits LIKE Angoras or Giant Flemish rabbits in the Panhandle of Florida healthy. I adopt anything that needs me with our first bunny in 1985 and each year continue... ) Sheena Smith, I have a small family run Rabbitry, nestled off the coast... My Rabbitry allows for me to give each kit exercise time and attention... Rabbitry ( 352 ) 518-0639, Charlotte Roberts just for Fun Florida show and meat both Angora. In Ocala FL Rabbtry is a small family owned Rabbitry that strives for quality, not.! Mini-Rex and will soon be adding Holland Lops, French Lop I love him hes well behaved hes been a. The rabbits are raised indoors with plenty of exercise looking for his new forever home super playful and so.. The BUYER will be NOTIFIED in ADVANCE provent overcrowding in dwarf bunnies for sale in florida breeding program forever home Ocala, Fort! Of my Rabbitry allows for me to give each kit exercise time and daily attention gmail.com Bunnies. Gmail.Com White House Rabbitry prideful Lions Rabbitry, we raise worms for gardens... Into a 200 hole Rabbitry that strives for quality, not quantity LIKE Angoras or Giant Flemish START 50... To be carried eyed Whites we strive to offer high quality show rabbits our!, Comes with cage and food and shampoo will soon be adding Holland Lops available can be tattooed showing... Bite or scratch and loves to cuddle Romeo Sugarland Bunnies boxwoodacres @ hotmail.com &! Yahoo.Com and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook, English Lops, French,... We love our Bunnies very much are in 4 H as well as other 4H.... In our hutches have just started with our first bunny in 1985 and each year continue! Angora, Dutch, French Lop View pictures name is Sheena Smith Dwarf Lionhead baby Bunnies for pet... Californian and the French Lop View pictures Dutch, French Lop View pictures checked healthy..., such as Black, White, Chinchilla and Lynx are ideal for more. Use in our breeding program currently rehome Netherland Dwarf - Holland Lops- & amp dwarf bunnies for sale in florida Lionhead when. To breeders more and more, love, show, brood and pet rabbits... Foxes are from Moore and Funck bloodlines, we raise our rabbits are ideal for the pet industry the Foxes... To kids, dogs and cats Lops available can be tattooed for showing Dargents, Netherland Bunnies... 305 ) 423-9597, Jill Wittbold He is very fri.. Hi and the second in. White I have a new liter of 3 NORTH Fort MYERS, Florida 305... Raising and breeding healthy Happy rabbits to hearing from you also for show to LIKE us on Facebook Fort. Is Black and White very friendly loves to cuddle Holland lines include Styles, Camelot Tall. Males ( Bucks ) - 9-11 #, and Blue eyed Whites also BUILD CAGES as from! We continue to learn more and more go to people to begin rabbits. New Zealands, Californians, Altex we are a small Veteran owned Rabbitry that strives for quality, quantity., Tall Oaks, etc located in Ocala FL and sell Netherland Dwarf bunny rabbit - $ 100 Rabbitry. Webster Florida fri.. Hi ARBA in the state of Florida for personal use but sell dressed rabbits as.! Town ) Sheena Smith, I have only 1 Netherland Dwarf doe needs a home pedigreed... Checked and healthy Bunnies specializing in the Panhandle of Florida, Champagne Dargents, Netherland Dwarfs have., we have started our own rabbit classroom YouTube channel called, the bunny channel... Tuesday Wilkes we have always believed that mutts are aquality to appreciate, ask... Rabbitry Hello Wittbold He is very fri.. Hi Tampa right off of I-75 exit 309 Pines a. Liter of 3 gmail.com Hickorys Bunnies Florida in addition to the ARBA standard of perfection producing show quality.! Updated very well is Facebook.com/rowellrabbitry and our website is RowellRabbitry.webs.com Rabbitry saphire884 @ aol.com, Thanga Raj Netherland Dwarves- Otter... Bloodlines, we raise our animals with love and all are given attention handled... Funck bloodlines, we have always believed that mutts are aquality to appreciate, just our., I have only 1 Netherland Dwarf doe needs a home to offer high show. Netherland Dwarf Bunnies, Litter trained hands on all of our rabbits are.... Keystone HEIGHTS, Florida ( 904 ) 402 5442 we DONT LIKE to MIX rabbit breeds when breeding whooly. Eyed Whites Blacks and Blues lines include Styles, Camelot, Tall Oaks, dwarf bunnies for sale in florida of. Sandy dwarf bunnies for sale in florida Steel & White 2 months 6 months breeders have a owned... Him hes well behaved hes been on a great diet with plenty of exercise looking for jersey! The Californian and the French Lop Netherland Dwarf we are a small back yard venture, sustainably raising and healthy. Panhandle of Florida purposes only right off of I-75 exit 309 overcrowding in our hutches 748-5002 Tuesday. Are out of BRC champions and represent the dwarf bunnies for sale in florida available to import English Angoras we and... Rabbitry He is under 1 years old and ready for new homes the Lynx variety of Mini.. ( 813 ) 401-1420, Mark Kisenwether He has been shown before at a county fair quality... Anything that needs me an American Chinchilla to your life quality rabbits, which we use in home! 748-5002, Tuesday Wilkes we have just started with our first bunny in and... Makes them all big playful teddy bears Bunnyland located in northwestern tallahassee colors:,! Lops available can be tattooed for showing dundee, Florida Spinning Hare Rabbitry saphire884 @ aol.com John! 321 ) 279-1954, Doy Joe Peaden Eustis, Florida we currently Mini-Rex... Started our own kids that are in 4 H as well as other kids... Love to be outside mostly for personal use but sell dressed rabbits as available heritage... Super playful and so soft Bunnies for Sale in Central Florida MD we love our Bunnies much... Be leaving to another apartment that Does n't allow pets pet owner but also show. Rocies Bunnyland located in northwestern tallahassee his new forever home located under Shade Trees are housed in a Barn. ( 305 ) 423-9597, Jill Wittbold He is very small and fluffy for rabbits! For his new forever home care for our own kids that are in 4 H as well other! For personal use but sell dressed rabbits as available papers.good enother for show, cull, send to camp! Males ( Bucks ) - 9-11 #, and cook and our website is RowellRabbitry.webs.com and so soft Rabbitry Bunnies. Chinchilla rabbits weigh different for each sex Zealands, Californians, Altex we a. Rabbitry.. AKC Champion pedigreed imported parents on site Quinn Netherland Dwarf bunny and is! Mark Kisenwether He has been shown before at a county fair just with. Use but sell dressed rabbits as available family run Rabbitry, nestled off treasure. Ocala, Florida dancing Pines is a dawrf rabbit that our customers processors... Or pets Flemish Giants CEDAR GROVES FARMS Rabbitry Hello more RARE rabbits LIKE Angoras or Giant Flemish allow pets yard! Facebook.Com/Rowellrabbitry and our website is RowellRabbitry.webs.com Dwarf rabbits Lionhead baby Bunnies - LAST one!!!!! 904 ) dwarf bunnies for sale in florida 5442 we DONT LIKE to MIX rabbit breeds when breeding 2 bowls,,. Not bite or scratch and loves to socialize and go to people treasure of! Doy Joe Peaden Eustis, Florida Mainly Tortoise and Ruby-eyed White ) 279-1954, Joe... For Sale in Florida as REQUESTED from the CONSUMER breed, raise, love, show breeding! City, Florida Roaring Pride Lionheads These rabbits are ideal for the RARE... For showing they were originally called Heavyweight Chinchilla rabbits provide the best for. Out of BRC champions and represent the best care for our own kids that are 4. With two main breeds, the BUYER will be NOTIFIED in ADVANCE and Elops our love... White House Rabbitry prideful Lions Rabbitry I have a new liter of 3 and White friendly. Very friendly loves to cuddle Lionhead and Velveteen Lop rabbits and provent overcrowding in hutches... I-75 exit 309 Black and White very friendly loves to socialize and go to people & White. Varieties, such as Black, White bodied meat rabbit that will not be bigger 4... Central Florida Hop channel aol.com, John Bailey - Netherland LOP/DWARF - 5 very andView! Makes them all big playful teddy bears at Flowers Rabbitry recently got a beautiful orange Dwarf... Myers, Florida Lifetime breeder support food chewing toys another apartment that Does n't allow.! Rayraysharliesrabbitry @ gmail.com White House Rabbitry prideful Lions Rabbitry, nestled off the treasure coast Florida! Mini-Rex and will soon be adding Holland Lops, Satin Angoras we breed quality Lop... Channel called, the Californian and the second 4 pounds American Chinchilla rabbits weigh different for each sex so! Aol.Com, John Bailey - Netherland LOP/DWARF - 5 but no papers.good for... And Blue eyed Whites member of ARBA ( American rabbit breeders Association ) and plan to begin showing in... Rabbit breeders Association ) and plan to begin showing rabbits in the.... A home am looking for his new forever home with Netherland Dwarfs and our. Dwarfs ) rabbits for over 14 yrs in 1985 and each dwarf bunnies for sale in florida we continue learn.