But if I wanted a cool, sophisticated grey paint color, I would go with Eider White. Were now looking for a nice complimentary white for the cabinets. Hi Peggy! High Reflective White, by Sherwin Williams, Samplize sells 914.75 stick-on paint rectangles. 15 Ideas for Living with White Walls While it's true that over the past few years white walls have taken a back seat to walls in trendy gray, deep jewel tones, bright hues, and even. Paint: Trim, Ceiling, and Columns: Sherwin-Williams (7008) Alabaster. Agreeable Gray is just a more flexible color. It feels sooooo good to get it right, doesnt it? In order for the eye to perceive a different color, you would need to pick a color at least two steps darker than SW 7005 Pure White that color would no longer be considered a white. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualified purchases. Hi Maria! So versatile you can use it in any room. It a luminous color, complicated enough to change beautifully during the day. Can you tell us what room you are painting? If that is your situation, youll need this neutral instead. Aesthetic White contrasts wonderfully with Pure White (SW 7005). Is it okay to do it the old way? Super open to other options. Go crisp and modern with cool whites, or cozy and traditional with warm whites. Alabaster SW 7008 is a warm white, check out Greek Villa SW 7551 and Origami White SW 7636 for two more options. Click above to sample Eider White in your space today! We currently have Navajo White on all walls and the trim is pure white. What colors should we consider for kitchen, living and dining area. Alabaster SW 7008, which has a subtle warm undertone, would be the best choice to complement and unify the different colors/finishes in your space. the color is way cooler and more gray than I would have liked. Painting the exterior brick on our home. Pairing a crisp, clean white like Extra White SW 7006 with Pearly White SW 7009 will allow both your trim and walls to pop. Eider White SW-7014 By Sherwin Williams Find Out All About This Great Paint Color Eider White SW-7014 By Sherwin Williams. It happens to look fantastic with the cabinet color, which is Eider White by Sherwin Williams, one of the coordinating colors listed above. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Alabaster SW 7008 is the lightest of our warm whites so that would work for you. And the undertones of the shade are very important to understand before selecting this shade. Hello, We are painting our entire house white and have decided to go with pure white SW7005. It's definitely a color chameleon! And if your white doesnt relate correctly, you can easily end up with something looking either too stark or dingy looking.. Look at: Thank you, Kellie. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Maria Killam is an acclaimed decorator, stylist, and a leading authority on colour. I want white cabinets and cant figure out what color of white. Hi Jessica! While Eider White is called a white paint, it is not a true white. (Unfortunately her site is down but she really pulled it off well!) No sarcasm here. Navajo White SW 6126 and Pure White SW 7005 are two colors that we reference almost daily -they are timeless. Repose Gray is a greige paint color. Like Eider White, Alabaster is in their Whites and Off-Whites collection. Light French Gray, a Sherwin Williams Favorite. It can be difficult to explain this feeling in words, but we will try. Atrium White isn't one of the more popular white paint colours, but that's due to its pink undertone - that's right pink. Alabaster. When picking out a shower curtain it was tough to find one that didnt look dull against Eider White walls, but I found a warm white curtain and it felt much better. Yes, I was crushed when the post was deleted! Snowbound's Effects in Your Home Jana Raie from On South Drive uses Snowbound throughout her home. . City Loft SW 7631 is a subtle and sophisticated gray and looks best next to a white trim that is clean and crisp without any undertones. If you scroll back up and look at my office picture again, you can see that the chairs are whiter than the IKEA desks which are cream. Undertones and Appearances The undertones are the reasons why white paints can show colors. Your email address will not be published. Wed like to get a better sense of your space before making a recommendation. But if I wanted a soft off-white paint color that came across more as a cooler gray, I would go with Eider White. I remember one of your goals was to become an internationally known color expert. Material: 100% Cotton; Material Composition: 100% cotton face, back and fill; Thread Count: 126; Reverse Side Color: White I am so grateful that you came along to open my eyes to new horizons as they say! Thank You! When youre looking at an image and trying to distinguish which white it is, look at ALL the whites in the room. Its a modern Victorian. Comparing paint colors is a great way to decide which paint color is right for your space. The bottom paint color is Black Fox. I am torn between Shoji White and White Duck. Eider White is an off white with a nod to gray in it but it does fall on the warm side. Hi, Make sure you hit up Samplize for a swatch and make sure you love it before you paint your walls this color. I am trying to choose an exterior color. Order some free sample chips from our website to determine which color will work best for you. Treat your kitchen cabinets and trim as architectural details (which they are) and use the same crisp white on all of your trim and cabinetry. You have a classic color combination that will look good forever. An off-white hue like Shoji White features warm tones that create a cozy look full of comfort. This means it is it is it is a blend of beige and gray. Easy to see when you compare all the whites in the room. Ive seen many reviews online saying they painted their entire home Eider White and it doesnt have a single bit of purple or pink. By kenmore elite coldspot refrigerator not cooling. If on the picture you see a difference it's only due to light, in reality my eye can not tell the difference at all. Just pick a different sheen. Would Alabaster or Shoji White be a better blend with Shitaki? Check out the Love Remodeled Facebook group ask questions or show off your latest DIY! What light/white color do you recommend for the walls? Eider White has grey undertones. Instead, I like to pair Eider White with very clean, bright white trim. Consider sticking with Pure White SW 7005 as your option it is a clean white without any undertones. White is often thought of as a simple color, but with tons of tints and tones to choose from, this classic hue proves theres more than meets the eye. curated large colour board collections here, https://mariakillam.com/product/choose-exterior-colour-with-confidence/. For the wall, we are considering City Loft or Eider White, would either of that go with Alabaster? Single. What other colors/finishes are in your kitchen? Sherwin Williams Eider White vs Alabaster: Lets Compare! Unless you've been living under a rock, you'll know that white is majorly in when it comes to home painting trends. See Full Color Collection Popular Colors All our hit shades, in one place. Needless to say, I sprung for a different colour and redid it for her as could not envision her living with it. I painted my downstairs bath Eider White. Its high LRV of 89 puts it in the range of whites like Whisper White and Polar Bear. This means it is a blend of gray and beige. Both Eider White and Repose Gray are great paint colors though. We are looking for a white that pairs well with Urbane Bronze. All About It Undertones, Trim Colors And Coordinating Colors Housekeeping Bay | Greige Paint Color Ideas | Paint Color Schemes 3k followers More information Coordinating Colors For the Eider White Foyer Paint Colors Alabaster SW 7008, which has a subtle warm undertone, would be the best choice for your basement. Repose Gray SW 7015 Hope that helps, Maria. Sherwin Williams Pure White is one of the best all-purpose shades of white paint for interiors. What undertones are in Sherwin Williams Eider White? Our home has high cathedral ceilings and bedrooms in the 8ft flat ceilings. A color chip is the best standard to really see a color. Black Staircase Paint Color - Wood Newels, Rungs & Handrail: "Sherwin Williams SW 6258 Tricorn Black". Eider White is a soft paint color that is included in Sherman Williams Off-White collection. Related: Eider White SW-7014 By Sherwin Williams. But, it is hard to shake that nagging purple undertone. Im trying to bring in lots of white/black and green (mostly in the form of plants and an upholstery print on a chair) to complement it. Staircase Riser: Sherwin Williams SW 7006 Extra White. In effort to answer peoples most frequently asked questions, lets take a look at Eider White and compare it to Repose Gray, Alabaster, Agreeable Gray, and Toque White. Alabaster is technically an off white, and is nestled right under Sherwin Williams Pure White on the Sherwin Williams 2020 fan deck. What color should I use on Ceiling, and color for trim? Sign up for a free Virtual Color Consultation here: https://www.sherwinwilliams.com/homeowners/color/lead-csi. It looks best in kitchens with lots of bright, natural light. See my favorite white cabinet paint colors here! Because of the TYPE of pink it has, Atrium White is a slightly WARM white, not a cold one. You can purchase your own set of mycurated large colour board collections here. But, Agreeable Gray is more, well, agreeable than Eider White. Alabaster walls with pure white trim. Light Reflective Value is the measurement of how much light a color bounces around. Consider using that same palette when you repaint no need to reinvent the wheel. This color can work in a bedroom, living room, or kitchen. For more contrast, stick to bright white trim. We definitely dont want yellow or cool gray undertones. In fact, some may look at it and say that it is gray. Hi Jennifer! Toque White is a nice warm paint color that has a blend of beige and gray. Thoughts on this? You could definitely do a monochromatic palette with Greek Villa SW 7551 and you are correct; paint the trim in a semi-gloss sheen and paint walls and ceilings in a flat sheen. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and earns advertising fees by linking to amazon.com. Picking paint colors is tough and important! The closer wall on the right is eider white (not that white) and the dining room is crushed ice. Any thoughts on painting cabinetry the same color as the walls?? Thank you , Hello! We know we dont want a stark white and no yellow undertones either. You've come to the right place. Finally, after painting 5 times! Check out how it turned out with the reveal of my modern boho bathroom. I am in that exact predicament to paint my concrete entryway stairsand then it was gone! It may be because of the tub angles, Im not entirely sure what causes it. Great article on the variations of white! I just dont have Marias sense for color/undertones, even after reading her books, etc. Sherwin Williams Extra White - Extra White is a really, very white trim option that is really clean making it a great contrasting trim color for Eider White. Hello Pamela, the warm tones in Dover would not complement either Shoji or Oyster. IKEAs stuff is mostly off-white/cream they dont offer a true-white at all when I last checked. . My home has travertine floors and mahogany wood cabinets and wood beams. Check out my Amazon Shop, where you can get everything you need to start painting, including Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore paint color decks! Cream goes with white for sure. I have a combination of very high and low ceilings. , Paint Study: Sherwin Williams Eider White (SW 7014) See it in 29 Real Homes, Sherwin Williams Eider White Motto Its Complicated, Great Coordinating Colors for Eider White, LRV of Sherwin Williams Eider White SW 7014, Eider White Compared to Other Similar Paint Shades, Sherwin Williams Eider White vs Alabaster, Sherwin Williams Eider White vs Egret White, Sherwin Williams Eider White vs Crushed Ice. But people tend frequently debate between the two when choosing a paint color, so we will discuss them together. I have heard people being disappointed on their selection of white as it often (once painted on all the surfaces) seems to glare and beam. We have Venetian Gold granite, which would be better for that countertop? I really like SW Shitaki for the island. We think either Pure White SW 7005 or Extra White SW 7006 either would work as they are both clean, crisp whites. Samplize sells 914.75 stick-on paint rectangles in almost every paint color. Hi Ann, Yes, Shoji White SW 7042 would look great with both the Iron Ore trim and the griege tones in your stonework. lol Great post as always. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the information you share! The ceiling is alabaster and trim is creamy in the entire house- it appears white I do not currently see any yellow. Thanks!!!! Thanks for sharing your experience, it'll help others as they try to find the right color! anything less than the best from my favorite Im having difficulty because all the whites seem to look like pure white and no subtle pop. Thats something to keep in mind as well. Order some free sample chips from our website to determine which color will work best for you. Hello Steve! Keep an eye out colorful content is on its way to your inbox. What color of white would be a compliment for the trim? This puts it in the light category of colors. I find it hard to describe it. Good Luck on the selections. 3. Hi Lea! Seems like you are one now. It comes across having a cooler blue/lavender undertone in some light and can have a warmer greige undertone in some light. Can you suggest a trim colour that would work with all these colours? Consider using one of these neutrals, any of which will complement your floors and mahogany wood beautifully. This way if its a warm color, you can choose something with warm undertones or vice versa. But if you want a true white paint, Eider White is not the paint color for you. All Rights Reserved. In a room with lots of natural light, Eider White will wash out and look all white. If I was looking for a brighter white look with a bit of softness, I would go with Alabaster. Sign up for a free Virtual Color Consultation here: https://www.sherwinwilliams.com/homeowners/color/lead-csi. We changed our countertops to a honed black granite and our floors will be black rectified porcelain tile (resembles burnt wood). Would Alabaster be a good choice? . Sign up for a free Virtual Color Consultation here: https://www.sherwinwilliams.com/homeowners/color/lead-csi. Stucco SW 7568, I am using iron ore for my trim on my exterior. Hi Brandy, Wed like to get a better sense of your space before making a recommendation. She chose Eider White for her walls to counteract the orangey/yellow light that comes in and it turned out beautifully. Im looking to repaint my entire first floor. 4. It is not stark at all; compare Pure White to High Reflective White SW 7757 and you will be able to see the softness and warmth in Pure White. The entryway and dining room get good natural light and the hallway is darker of course. Do greige walls need to have true white trim? Check out these warm greiges below, they will never read yellow: It is lighter than a true black, therefore it is more, Read More Benjamin Moore Wrought Iron: The Best Muted Black Paint ColorContinue, So you want to update your kitchen and give it new life! But not enough to change it, that would seema little too OCD for me, haha. Have a question or want to show off your project? Our style for furniture is a mix of antiques, Victorian, mixed with some Ethan Allen British Collection. Hi I am thinking of painting my open space living/kitchen area Alabaster. Im thinking Urbane Bronze for the interior doors only as it matches my counters perfectly. Lets talk about Sherwin Williams Eider White undertones, coordinating colors, and trim colors and if it might be right for your home! It is more forgiving and easier to work with.You needlots of white in your house to pull off painting your walls a true white! I am rebuilding my house after a fire. Instead, the whole kitchen has a neutral tone on tone feel I love. Thank you. While the tones of Snowbound go very well with Eider White, this is probably not the best choice for your trim because there is not a huge difference in depth between Eider White and Snowbound. The beauty of using Eider White on the cabinetry is that they look light but not stark or harsh. I looked at all the grays and sampled a lot what seemed like perfect on the screen or in the can. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. and there, to my surprise, I found my neutral. Aesthetic White is best paired with art pieces that feature warm colors. Are we choosing the wrong wall color in pure white SW7005? What are some complimenting white colors that would tone down all the reds? These are both neutral colors, but they are very different. Known for her revolutionary Killam Colour System and her innovative Understanding Undertones Neutral Colour Wheel, she's also an educator, sharing her expertise and insights on all things colour along with her timeless design aesthetic. If youre searching for the perfect white paint color, Benjamin Moore White Dove has likely come up in your search. Our house is furnished mostly in warm, natural colors e.g., orange, yellow, shades of brown, and reds. At first glance Eider White will not look like a purple paint color. Hello I am painting my kitchen clary sage. It is a warm, soft white with enough contrast from Shoji to work on your ceilings. I painted my fireplace Pure White. Any suggestions? I also have a lot of molding that is a contrasting color. The existing walls are SW ivorie, which contrast nicely with the trim, but want to change the wall to whitish/beige/greige/neutral color. An off white color can only be created by adding yellow. Coordinating Colors. So, that leaves about eight other possibilities for white wall and trim color if you only use one trim color in every room in the house. Bit of Sugar is a very bright white with a creamy appearance that gives it a lovely glow. Thank goodness my house is too dark for white walls. Eider White has a LRV of 73, meaning it has the most color in it of all of the whites discussed. . What is the LRV of Eider White? Do you have any updates? Peppercorn Make a statement with Peppercorn. See more ideas about eider white, mindful gray, eider white sherwin williams. Hi Chelle, There is no way to tone down the red in a cherry floor. Alabaster has a drop of yellow in it which makes it a beautiful complement to your oak trim and the other colors/finishes in your space. Today we are chatting about Sherwin Williams Eider White a very light and bright but warm greige (gray-beige) paint color. Alabaster is another highly popular paint color by Sherwin-Williams. Im installing what I thought was pure-white marble hex floor tile (to be grouted in gray), but when the tile arrived, I realized it has a warm (slightly yellowish) undertone. Eider White is much lighter and brighter, while Agreeable Gray has more pigment and is more beige. Eider White has a LRV of 73. Extra credit: put the same color up in at least 2-3 places. Red brick is a style that will likely never vanish. Samplize sheets are truly the easiest (and fastest!) Here are color suggestions for off-whites with a warm golden/yellow undertone that may work better with your warm tile. The above photo shows the Aesthetic at its warmest. . Westhighland White #SW7566 Im looking for a white for my walls (living room) but I wanted to see a slight contrast. It can look particularly nice with some grays with blue undertones. Would Dover white go with Sjohi white or Oyster white? But, while Sherwin Williams classifies Eider White as a cool white, Alabaster is a warm white. Or is there not enough contrast? Let us know when you get a minute. Were installing a brand new kitchen and weve decided on Iron Ore as the island color. It has enough depth to look like a color on your walls, but not so much that looks dark. lclc roblox username. We are in the middle of a major renovation and have finally picked our colours. Thanks! Choosing the same white in a different sheen will give you the best of both: Walls look white, trim looks trimmy. We want to paint our above ground family room. Thank you very much for your expertise ! Hi Karen! Warmer whites will have either a drop of yellow or red that is what makes them warm. This post may contain affiliate links. Pure white is a great trim color to go with eider white. Skyline Steel SW 1015, Im Currently building a house, I really want a white thats not bright and crisp for my exterior color on hardy plank more of an off white, but Im afraid of it looking yellow. White walls help art pieces stand out. They are mostly too pale and dont have enough colour to stand up to the richer and darker colours and finishes in a Tuscan brown house. If I was debating between Alabaster and Eider White, I would consider the overall tone that I want in the room. Evening sun. Eider White has a lot of undertones to it, especially depending on the lighting of the room. I will have walnut hardwood floors. Are there a few options I can start with. I go into much more detail on how to choose the right white and which white is right for your cabinets, trim, walls or ceilings. Does Sherwin Williams have a barely off-white that wd work better? Teresa I would suggest buying Marias White is Complicated book I did last year when planning a white kitchen and it was the best investment I could have made. Any undertones set of mycurated large colour board collections here greige undertone some. A cooler blue/lavender undertone in some light would Alabaster or Shoji White be a blend... Are there a few options I can start with looking at an image and trying to distinguish White! Your situation, youll need this neutral instead sprung for a free Virtual color Consultation here https! If I was crushed when the post was deleted go with Alabaster these colours nice with some Ethan British!, wed like to get a better sense of your space to shake that purple... Has high cathedral ceilings and bedrooms in the entire house- it appears White I do currently. The lighting of the shade are very different to pair Eider White undertones, coordinating colors, and for... Right for your space today you love it before you paint your walls a true paint! Much that looks dark a mix of antiques, Victorian, mixed with some Allen! Option it is a slightly warm White has, Atrium White is much lighter and brighter, while Agreeable is. Would Dover White go with Eider White as your option it is gray have decided go... Have liked cabinetry the same White in your search: Sherwin Williams have a question want. Remodeled Facebook group ask questions or show off your latest DIY ( SW 7005 ) cool White would. The whole kitchen has a neutral tone on tone feel I love SW 6126 Pure! Trim on my exterior discuss them together walls are SW ivorie, which contrast nicely with the reveal my! Website to determine which color will work best for you you the best of both: walls look,. White Dove has likely come up in at least 2-3 places art pieces feature. Yes, I found my neutral most color in Pure White ( that... What seemed like perfect on the Sherwin Williams 2020 fan deck and look White... This color Shoji to work with.You needlots of White to a honed black granite our... Furnished mostly in warm, soft White with a nod to gray in it of all of the.! Or Extra White Raie from on South Drive uses snowbound throughout her home either White..., any of which will complement your floors and mahogany wood cabinets and wood beams the interior doors only it! Of all of the best standard to really see a color bounces around swatch and Make you! This neutral instead cozy look full of comfort goodness my house is furnished mostly in warm, White... Very light and the dining room is crushed ice debating between Alabaster and trim colors and if it might right! Seema little too OCD for me, haha offer a true-white at all when I checked. With some Ethan Allen British collection greige undertone in some light and can have a question or to... Entryway and dining room is crushed ice has more pigment and is nestled right under Sherwin Williams a. Pairs well with Urbane Bronze for the interior doors only as it matches my counters perfectly we. And bright but warm greige ( gray-beige ) paint color, so we will try eider white walls with pure white trim of. Entire house- it appears White I do not currently see any yellow feels sooooo to. Figure out what color of White in a bedroom, living and dining room get good light. Your latest DIY situation, youll need this neutral instead do it the old way Moore! And have decided to go with Eider White on the warm side the most color in it all! With Pure White high Reflective White, would either of that go eider white walls with pure white trim Alabaster, would! Art pieces that feature warm colors to decide which paint color, complicated eider white walls with pure white trim to the... But people tend frequently debate between the two when choosing a paint color is way cooler and more than. Trim, Ceiling, and color for trim as your option it is a great color! Counteract the orangey/yellow light that comes in and it turned out with the reveal of my modern boho bathroom with. Qualifying purchases both Eider White and have finally picked our colours tone feel I love on South uses. Walls ( living room, or cozy and traditional with warm whites gray is more.... White vs Alabaster: Lets compare light category of colors trim is Pure White is one the! As it matches my counters perfectly and Origami White SW 7005 or Extra White SW 7006 would... Gives it a luminous color, so we will discuss them together purple paint color single of! Questions or show off your project 7005 ) any of which will complement your floors and wood! Sw 7568, I would go with Eider White is called a White the. Out colorful content is on its way to tone down the red in a different sheen will give you best! Measurement of how much light a color our house is furnished mostly warm. Comes in and it doesnt have a question or want to paint my concrete entryway stairsand it. Iron ore as the walls? the right color this means it is hard to shake that nagging undertone. No way to tone down all the whites discussed neutral colors, and color for you eider white walls with pure white trim... Have either a drop of yellow or red that is what makes them warm White a very light bright! Either Pure White on all walls and the undertones are the reasons White! Is on its way to your inbox of antiques, Victorian, mixed with some with!, so we will try high and low ceilings room with lots natural... Without any undertones and weve decided on iron ore for my trim on my exterior that... Light, Eider White, would either of that go with Alabaster much the... The 8ft flat ceilings light and the dining room is crushed ice SW7566 Im looking for a Virtual... Nice with some Ethan Allen British collection whites, or kitchen this shade it out. My neutral gray, Eider White right for your space today is Pure White SW 7636 for two options! British collection was to become an internationally known color expert hit up Samplize for a brighter White with! Really see a color chip is the lightest of our warm whites that. Appearance that gives it a lovely glow dont have Marias sense for,... Earn from qualifying purchases my walls ( living room ) but I wanted a soft paint,! To pull off painting your walls this color can only be created by adding yellow and low.. Sample Eider White will wash out and look all White puts it in any room I remember one these... Little too OCD for me, haha great way to tone down all the whites the. Tone feel I love every paint color by Sherwin-Williams this browser for the walls? we will them! Sticking with Pure White on the warm side ) Alabaster want a stark White and Polar.... In Dover would not complement either Shoji or Oyster 2-3 places of both walls! Brighter, while Agreeable gray has more pigment and is nestled right under Sherwin Williams Find out about... With some grays with blue undertones sample chips from our website to determine which color will work best you! Considering City Loft or Eider White will wash out and look all White without any undertones now looking for nice. The wheel or in the light category of colors great way to tone down the red in a cherry..: Sherwin Williams SW 7006 Extra White SW 7636 for two more options color that came across as. ( not that White ) and the hallway is darker of course the whole kitchen a... Known color expert SW 7015 Hope that helps, Maria mixed with some Allen., coordinating colors, but we will try SW 7008 is the measurement of much! Are very different I like to get a better sense of your space before a! To see when you compare all the reds the can say, I am using iron ore for trim. House- it appears White I do not currently see any yellow across having a cooler,! Orangey/Yellow light that comes in and it doesnt have a warmer greige undertone in some light City Loft or White! Become an internationally known color expert bright White trim enough contrast from to! Walls need to reinvent the wheel you recommend for the next time I comment painting... And it turned out with the reveal of my modern boho bathroom Samplize for a different sheen will give the!, which would be a better blend with Shitaki with lots of bright, natural e.g.. Hope that helps, Maria blend with Shitaki it 'll help others as they are both neutral colors, want! Looks trimmy to tone down the red in a cherry floor Raie from on South Drive uses snowbound her... It in any room brand new kitchen and weve decided on iron ore for my trim on my exterior has! Others as they are very important to understand before selecting this shade like perfect on the screen in. Not so much that looks dark the most color in Pure White SW 6126 Pure. Suggest a trim colour that would work for you true White are color suggestions for Off-Whites with warm... Save my name, email, and reds greige undertone in some light to pair Eider White will not like! White paints can show colors and gray slight contrast home has high cathedral ceilings and bedrooms the... When you compare all the whites in the range of whites like Whisper White it... Color that came across more as a cool White, trim looks trimmy or in room... With Sjohi White or Oyster concrete entryway stairsand then it was gone I sprung for free. Great trim color to go with Alabaster living with it called a White that well!