Make sure you get extra Mags. Will try to spend more time with it and will contact the manufacturer if it does not improve. I cleaned and oiled the gun according to the manual. I initially attempted to install it on my competition G35, and while it went on easily, it did not function with the Zev trigger kit. Melnic Apr 12, 2020 The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast Member Benefits: No ad networks! Are there other conversion kits on the market you think should have made this list? Even better, it requires no tools or handgun modifications to use either. There are all of the sights parts and the original sights. Secure Online Ordering (No Reviews) Free Shipping! Its also easy to put on a suppressor compared to the Roni since the barrel is exposed. Guide Rod. The rear sight is adjustable for both wind and elevation. January 26, 2022, by Full Caliber Conversion - This is a drop in conversion, with all of the components required to convert your firearm into a .22LR plinker. All the trigger work felt great shooting this kit 22lr. Just didn't feel solid. Use the table below to determine which kit fits your Glock handgun: Suggested Retail $265.00 Gen 1, Gen 2 & Gen 3 Glocks Gen 4 Glocks If Your Glock Is Not On The List, We Do Not Offer A Conversion Kit For It. 60 rounds were CCI Mini-Mag 36 grain HP which AA does not recommend but they functioned perfectly. The barrel is made from heat treated 416 Stainless Steel. Ran perfect even with lighter loads. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). I have bought conversion kit for Glock 17 Gen 5. T. TOP PREDATOR Gunny Sergeant. I use the Mech Tec Systems carbine conversion for my Glock 20 in 10mm. Look closely at the pictures. I used Armscor HV 36 gr JHP and only problem was on first load on only two occassions. Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM EST The switch from the factory slide to the Advantage Arms conversion slide was extremely easily. The design is in keeping with Glock styling to a fault. Polymer rubbing against the slide can mess up the timing and cause an ignited round before full lock up of the barrel..that's what we think happened in my case My Glock was destroyed.Thank G-d I was uninjured.. Good point! 200 rounds of CCI mini-mags with zero issues (solids as recommended). Sold it to a buddy he loves it. Displayed a true concern for the problem and resoled the situation within a few days which included the shipping of replacement parts. $429.99. item 5 Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion Kit Glock 17 22 Gen 3 AAC17-22G3 .22 LR G17 G22 Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion Kit Glock 17 22 Gen 3 AAC17-22G3 .22 LR G17 G22. Shot tons of round from my Glock 19 and even Purchased another one for my Glock 17 and FYI PEOPLE THE ONE FOR THE GLOCK 19 also worked on my Glock 26 so didnt even have to purchase another one!!! It comes with a removable flash hider if you want to add on a suppressor and offers a built-in AR-15 style charging mechanism (ambidextrous, of course). About this Conversion Kit: Turn your GLOCK into a .22 LR pistol. Additionally, like the full size handgun, it features a last round hold open. Any lube or debris will adversely affect reliability especially in colder weather. It gives you the means to expand the capabilities of your already trusty Glock into a personal defense weapon with extended range, improved accuracy, and more! Side-by-side the differences are much more apparent. August 10, 2020, by Firearm: Glock 17/22 Gen5 If you have any questions feel free to contact us! What will it take? These things make your ability to accurately fire a pistol easier, not necessarily improving the accuracy itself but it does make it easier to land shots at range (not that 9mm will be that effective like you pointed out). . trademarks of their respective holders. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. I am looking for a .22cal rimfire conversion to put on my Glock 17 and G22 and plan on shooting at 25yds and want trouble free. SKU: AAC17-22G3 Categories: Glock Parts, Parts Tags: 17, 22, 22lr, conversion, g17, Glock, kit. Advantage Arms Glock Conversion Kit is Advantage Arms most accurate conversion kit for Glock. Le SR-5 G2 a la capacit de [] this is 100% worth buying. Product Description This is Tactical Solutions latest conversion for Glock Pistols, an affordable solution to allow you to shoot cheaper, more attainable .22LR ammo in your Glock pistol. More miss fire on the last round with Aguila, but works well. This .22 LR Conversion Kit converts your GLOCK Handgun into a .22 LR. It is interesting to note that with an Advanced Armament Corporation's Element II suppressor attached to a full-size frame Glock (G17/G22) and Advantage Arms conversion kit, I have had great success with the CCI Mini-Mag, Winchester M22, and Gemtech ammunition . My daughter was very nervous about shooting the pistol after see the recoil of the 9mm. This kit allows you to insert your Glock in a matter of seconds, making for a very quick and seamless transition. NFA items will take longer to ship and are dependent upon ATF processing times. Specs. Product Description This .22 LR Conversion Kit converts your GLOCK Handgun into a .22 LR. Remington Golden Bullets ran flawlessly. It allows you to shoot inexpensive .22. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. The rest of CCI mini mag 400 rounds worked perfectly. I can swap the uppers to either frame with no notable performance difference. (.22 carry is better than no carry! I did. Universal Accessory Power Outlet Custom Chrome, Advantage Arms .22lr Conversion Kit for Glock 19 23 25 32 GEN 4 ONLY, Glock OEM Trigger Kit 4 for 22 35 GEN 1-3, Glock OEM Guide Rod Assembly for Glock 17 GEN 4 SP08284, Advantage Arms .22lr Conversion Kit for Glock 19 23 25 32 GEN 1-3 ONLY, Glock OEM Beavertail Kit SP30818 for Glock 17, 22, 31, 34, 35, 37 GEN 4-5, Trijicon GL01 Green 3 Dot Night Sight Set for Glock 17 19 26 27 33 34 GEN 1-5, NDZ19 T.R.O.I. Remember me Not recommended on shared computers. Picture 1 of 4. DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. Use Glock Talk's "Ignore" feature to hide comments from unhelpful members. All steel parts are heat treated with a Black Oxide Finish. Bought one for the 19 to get the wife used to the household pistols, and perhaps graduate her from my S&W 622 .22 pistol (which she loves to death but is a bit large for carry! The TSG-22 GLOCK conversion is designed to fit GLOCK generations 1 through 4. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NEW BERETTA CONVERSION PRACTICE KIT .22LR 22 LR FOR 92 SERIES 10 ROUNDS ORG BOX at the best online prices at eBay! The TSG-22 easily converts the factory GLOCK 17/22 into an accurate and reliable 22 LR pistol which allows shooting at a fraction of the cost. If for any One Year Factory Direct Warranty against defect in Material or Workmanship. The package includes one Tactical Solutions 15 round .22 LR magazine valued at $29.95 (also included are three G17 magazines as well). Personalize your experience. It also features an internal firing pin safety like the full size models to prevent the firearm from discharging if dropped. Fully convert your firearms into a .22LR compatible plinker with an included magazine! For ease of one-handed use, this kit comes with an arm brace stabilizer and a Velcro strap. AW-32357TH. Two Versions: Old Version - will include Glock 17 Gen 4 adapter ring. Add to Cart Add to Wishlist Specifications Reviews; BARREL/SPRING & GUIDE ROD. Advantage Arms Conversion Kit 17-22 Gen 3 Threaded Barrel $395.00 Advantage Arms Conversion Kit 19-23 Gen 3 Threaded Barrel $395.00 ADVANTAGE ARMS .22 CONVERSION KIT FITS G19/23 GEN5 W/ RANGE BAG $265.00 ADVANTAGE ARMS .22 CONVERSION KIT FITS G17/22 GEN5 W/ RANGE BAG $265.00 Advantage Arms .22 Conversion Kit Fits G20/21 GEN4 w/ Range Bag $265.00 My only other .22lr is a Walther P22 so having one based around a Glock is so much more satisfying to shoot. I didn't take a chance on using regular .22LR ammunition and went with the recommended CCI ammo. Advantage Arms .22 LR Conversion Kit for Glock 17/22 Gen 3. Advantage Arms Conversion Kit: Convert your 9mm/.40 S&W Glock down to 22lr so trips to the range dont break the bank. Find the best prices on "Glock MCK - Advanced Micro Conversion Kit Glock 17/19/19X/22/23/31/32/45 Front & Rear Sights Thumb" and read product reviews. Any updates, PF about the reliability of the conversion? I find it helps to polish the chamber of my blow back 22 LR semi autos. On sale $379.99 $339.99 Retail Price: $379.99 Your Savings: $40.00 (11%) Availability: In Stock Quantity Add to Cart Review financing options with Description Product Features Specifications Turn your GLOCK into a .22 LR pistol. Neither is 9mm magically upgraded to 5.56, not at all. 438 19K views 1 year ago COYOTE POINT RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB Advantage Arms conversion slides allow you to shoot inexpensive 22LR ammo in your Glock 17. Here, if we so wanted a 9mm home defense or personal protection weapon, we could use one of the many compact, 9mm PCCs available on the market - much more effective without needing to turn a pistol into something it wasn't intended for. Since G17 Gen 5's use the same locking lug pattern a G23L conversion barrel should do the trick as long as it is the 4.49" (same as G17/22 length) Since you have a full size frame with a full length dust cover you switch to a G17 Gen 5 RSA for recoil management. Turn your GLOCK into a .22 LR pistol. You will need to register this as an SBR with the ATF if you want to remain legal, though. My first Glock was a Gen 2 Model 19 that I purchased in 1991. Sign Up Advantage Arms 22LR Optics Ready Conversion Kit for Glock 17/22 Gen 4. Finally bought a Gen3 G20 and learned to shoot the 10mm effectively. i was told a few gun stores who saw it on my license that they heard of people getting busted who didn't ( technically its not the gun you registered because the caliber is different stupid i know so just pay the 10)anywayyyyi waited over a year before writing a review. Will this slide be compatible to a G17 polymer 80 lower? The stand alone price of the G17 is $599.00. It's great to pop this on and keep going with. CAA Glock MCK Micro Conversion Kit OD Green Pistol Brace TRYBE Tactical Pistol Case, Black, PSTCASE, by Advantage Arms Threaded Barrel w/Adapter, For 17/22, All Generations, Stainless Finish, 22LR Conversion Barrel AAXTB1722, Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Sa position large et son extension de pieds cliquet vous offrent le rglage ncessaire pour un objectif de prcision au centimtre prs. Was able to loosen with a precision screwdriver and centered the groups moving the adjustment far right. No malfunctions, I am just not used to it going that way. PAL-Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 Gen 5 .22 LR Conversion Kit With Barrel, 10 Round Magazine, And Range Bag, Black - AAC17-22G5 - Convert your Glock into a .22 or with an Advantage Arms conversion kit. Upgrade your firearm with the Advantage Arms .22LR Conversion Kit for Glock 17 & 22 - GEN 4 ONLY. Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion Kit Glock 19 Gen 5 $285.00 (Save up to 12%) Price $250.22. Free shipping for many products! Buy Advantage Arms .22 LR Conversion Kit Glock 17 / 22 Gen 3 G17 G22 22LR: GunBroker is the largest seller of Other Pistol Accessories & Parts Pistol Parts Gun Parts All: 982002287 Check out the results here of the 20/20 vs the Roni. AlphaWolf Barrel For M/32 357 Sig Threaded. Groups consistently center just like the 40 cals. So only 4 stars since I could not get it to work quite right, but fits are as far as I can see to Glock specs. Since she's hung up on recoil but loves to shoot 22 (and is quite accurate with it) I am seriously considering buying a g26 kit for my G26 if she likes that, might buy her a dedicated G26 + the AA g26 conversion as well to make her dedicated carry pistol. There's nothing wrong with it, so don't think the conversion slide needs to be returned. 2. Very Satisfied & would definitely recommend it to others! Weve thoroughly analyzed the marketplace for these conversion kits to determine the best of the best. Had issues with a secondhand AA kit dated 1-16 for a G26/27 gen 3 and got everything working perfectly by replacing worn out or defective parts. Home; Blog; RIFLES--> All Rifles. Armscor Philippines. Typ 56 SKS; SIG Assault Rifle 522 (KK) Both have the older style "shot" ejectors. I'm still hoping one of our experts will respond. Direct from the manufacturer. Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 Gen 5 .22 LR Conversion Kit W/Two 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag $349.99 (Save $30.00) $319.99 5 models Vortex Strikefire II 1x30mm 4 MOA Red Dot Sight (558) As Low As (Save Up to 28%) $179.00 Best Rated 19 models Vortex Viper 1x24mm 6 MOA Red Dot Sight (117) As Low As (Save Up to 47%) $249.00 Best Rated Sights are good no problems hitting targets. The breach face for the 40 is 1mm wider. Much has been written about which parts are commonly changed to convert a Glock from one caliber to another, but I haven't seen information about differences in Glock slides that might affect performance after conversion. All Rights Reserved. I know they make a 25 round one, but it sticks out way too much. Advantage Arms CONVERSION MAGAZINE 3-PACK 22LR 10 Round Glock 17 22 AACLE1722 $54.49 CAA Micro Roni CONVERSION KIT + Extended Stabilizer GLOCK 17 19 19X 22 23 25 31 32 45 MCK $249.00 $165.19 Advantage Arms CONVERSION MAGAZINE 22LR 10 Round Glock 17 22 AACLE1722 $18.74 Click below for a FREE LESSON! Few times it was failing to chamber the round resulting in dry fires, few times the round was jammed by the slide half way to the chamber. towards your level. They could add Aguila Super Extra to th Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 Gen 4 LE .22 conversion kit w/ threaded barrel and adapter**PRICE DROP** 01/08 18:37: Northwest Firearms: Glock 17 G17 22LR Advantage Arms Threaded Barrel: $75: 01/06 13:16: Northwest Firearms: Glock 17 G17 22LR Advantage Arms Threaded Barrel: $75: 01/06 13:12: AR-15.com: Glock 17 G17 22LR Advantage Arms Threaded . )Random note, snap caps won't feed from the magazine. If youre looking for a conversion kit thats easy to assemble with no tools grab a drop-in style kit such as the CAA Micro Roni. AA rocks! Love that the money I put into the trigger is usable on this kit. : +1-847-513-6201 i have a G17 gen 4 and i use BULK CHEAP AMMO in this and it works great! I have been shooting alot of years,and I gotta say this set up is one of the most fun 22s that i have ,and i have a few..and the fact that you can shoot it on your Glock.what a treat. Jul 8, 2002 632 1 Midwest. It's another option for a carbine conversion, good factory support, and lots of optional accessories. This is a used firearm. Sale. Installation is easy and is complete in seconds. I have a G19 and G23, both Gen 2. Model: Glock G17 Compatible .22LR Conversion Kit - Threaded, Extras: Magazine Included, Threaded Muzzle, Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have the item(s) in stock. Which Kit Will Fit My Glock? Kevin, The password should contain at least 8 characters with at least one number or special character. Andy. Theme designed by Papathemes. Gear Expert, For individual Officer, First Responder, and Military pricing please make sure you are logged in. Add To Cart. Roni Stabilizer $520.00 - $546.00 . Machined from a solid piece of 4140 steel, the TSG-22 maintains a similar weight and feel to the factory GLOCK allowing a similar shooting and training experience. Bought a glock 44 for training and was disappointed feels like a toy. Advantage Arms .22 LR Threaded Barrel Conversion Kit for Glock 17/22 Gen 4. I was getting 3/4" groups and even my off-hand shooting was better than usual. A early Christmas for me but I will share with my wife and daughter. Here is a Advantage Arms 22 LR Conversion Kit Glock 17-22 mounted on Glock 17 Larry Vickers Frame. Regardless, why not have 2 guns in one! I am not 100% on the round count but barrel ware seems consistent with with my service G17.5 with about 200 rounds through it. December 3, 2021, Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 Gen 3 .22 LR Conversion Kit W/ 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag. Reviews (0) Convert your Glock into a .22 or with an Advantage Arms conversion kit. Our unique patented magazine design and heat-treated steel lock open insert allows us to offer this special and desirable feature which you can only find on 'Advantage Arms' .22LR Conversion Kits for the GLOCK pistol. I have a Glock 19 Gen 4 that has the Pyramid Trigger kit installed. $250 shipped. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! CAA claims this improves your accuracy out to 200-yards. Stacking the two guns side-by-side, the Glock 19, in general, is 0.67 inches less in overall length than the Glock 17, generation over generation, while standing 0.43 inches shorter. Perform a standard takedown on your Glock style pistol by removing the slide, simply slide on the conversion kit and use the included magazine to begin shooting .22LR! Get proficient on YOUR time. Thanks, Great practice! Learn the 3 most popular shooting stances & more. And one you may want to consider if you use a model of Glock that a lot of other kits out there wont accommodate. The Polymer80TSG-22 is a realistic-weight and accurate .22LR barrel and receiver conversion for GLOCK models 17/22 and 19/23. perhaps this is a silly comment, but the one thing that disappoints me about the Advantage Arms 22 LR conversion kit for my gen 4 G17 is the magazine only holds ten rounds. Copyright 2023, NDZ Performance. Thanks! QTY. Installation is easy and is complete in seconds. The most fun 22 pistol I have now! The barrel is made from heat treated 416 Stainless Steel. This is the neatest thing I could buy myself for my birthday, I just got back from the range and I REALLY enjoyed shooting it on my Glock lower. All products and company names are trademarks or registered The purchase was done with one objective in mind- FUN. Item : RI58065 | SKU : | Model : | UPC : View 360 Image. May I present an optionthe conversion kit. This .22LR Conversion Kit is a simple drop in slide unit and 10 round magazine that doesn't require any permanent modification. Polymer80 Glock G17 Compatible .22LR Conversion Kit - Threaded, Glock G17 Compatible .22LR Conversion Kit - Threaded. Buy Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 Gen5 22LR Conversion Kit: GunBroker is the largest seller of Other Glock Accessories & Parts Glock Parts Gun Parts All: 976319694. . CAA. Advantage Arms Glock Conversion Kit is Advantage Arms most accurate . And stay in touch with newsletters of our best articles on techniques, guns, & gear. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. Even happier with the accuracy of this system. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Advantage Arms AAG19-23 G4 .22lr Conversion Kit at the best online prices at eBay! Barrel is a lone wolf threaded. The Advantage Arms 22LR Conversion kits provide you with the ability to shoot for a fraction of the cost in a few seconds, if you can field strip your Glock, you can easily add & remove your Advantage Arms kit. Rock Your Glock brings you a great selection of .22 conversion kitsthe best kit availableby renowned brand Advantage Arms that convert your Glock handguns into a .22LR. The Advantage Arms Conversion kit allows you to shoot 22 LR out of your Glock 17 or 22 Gen 4 handgun. There's no recoil. About this Conversion Kit: Turn your GLOCK into a .22 LR pistol. There's no point with regards to the slide differences, but it depends on the barrel. Maybe I'll attempt to put a lighter recoil spring in it and see if that helps too. As far as home defense, wouldn't recommend but with ammo being sold out everywhere .22 lr is all I really have left for that. Glock 17 Barrel Front Flush Crown Cut 9MM GEN 5 Black DLC G17 Slide Part. Contact Your Dealer For Availability DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. Intl. The conversion barrel has a 9mm chamber and bore in a barrel that has the same external profile as the .40 barrel. It allows you to shoot inexpensive .22 Long Rifle ammunition so that you can shoot longer and more often. I bought a CAA micro conversion kit for my Glock 21 (45 ACP) a few years ago. There are two basic models: the 17/22, which is compatible with all full-size 9x19 and .40 S&W Glocks, regardless of generation (models 17, 22, 34, 35, 37) and the 19/23, which fits the mid-sized Glocks (19, 23, 32. Advantage Arms Conversion Kit .22 LR for Glock 17/22 Gen 5. $134.95. It can accommodate a wide variety of ported Glock models, such as the Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 25, 31, and 32. Comparison shop . ADVANTAGE ARMS .22LR CONVERSION KIT FOR GLOCK 17/22/31/34/35/37 GEN3/WITH CLEANING KIT $ 649.99 Add to cart Compare Wishlist. Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership Discuss anti-gun legislation Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses What a blast! Description. We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. Our unique patented magazine design and heat-treated steel lock open insert allows us to offer this special and desirable feature which you can only find on 'Advantage Arms' .22LR Conversion Kits for the GLOCK pistol. I have had less FTE and FTF issues with this Kit than I have with my S&W MP22 Compact.Follow the instructions for assembly and lube carefully. returns@ndzperformance.com. After a quick cleaning took it out for the first time & shot over 200 rounds of CCI Mini-Mags 40 grain (the recommended ammo). You'll now receive newsletters of our best articles on techniques, Slide Upgrade For Glock 19 GEN 1-3 With RMR Cut V1 Matte Black DLC, NDZ Competition Stainless Steel Channel Liner Sleeve for Glock GEN 1-5, NDZ Guide Rod Tuner Pack for Glock Gen 4 20 21 40 41, Glock OEM Extended Slide Stop Release Lever SP01034 GEN 1-4 20, 21, 29, 30, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41. I only bought it because I needed a 22 gun for the competition and i just did not have time for 2 weeks waiting period. Advantage Arms Gen 3 GLOCK 17 22 Conversion KIT + Range BAG 4.49" Barrel AAC17-22G3 RRP: $265.00 $237.34 (You save $27.66) Quantity Shipping: FREE shipping on all U.S. orders. All my friends love this kit. It has to be the conversion barrel. Ive been eye balling all those police trade ins popping up for G22 / 23's, soooo cheap!! Shopping with us is absolutely safe - you never have to worry about credit card safety when shopping here 2023 Copyright, entire contents by CTD, Inc. Cheaper Than Dirt! Factory GLOCK sights: Realistic platform for shooting your Glock, Model: Glock G17 Compatible .22LR Conversion Kit - Standard, Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have the item(s) in stock. This means you need to register the thing if you want to avoid giving the ATF a reason to kick down your doors. Sign in / Register; . $284.99. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. These conversion kits are fast and easy to install and function just like your standard full-size GLOCK handguns. Free shipping for all orders over $39.99 - See our latest arrivals here, (203) 439 - 7784 Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Mine didn't work well initially, but that was mostly because of the non-standard frames that I Ive used standard velocity CCI ammo thru it mini mags 40 grain and hollow points and golden bullets for almost 1000 rounds so far and only one miss feed. Minuteman. It has to be the conversion barrel. The TSG-22 is basically a replacement slide assembly for Glock handguns. Full Caliber Conversion - This is a drop in conversion, with all of the components required to convert your firearm into a .22LR plinker. So, follow along as we break down which Glock conversion kits you should consider. Advantage Arms Glock 19/23 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 26/27 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 19/23 Gen 4 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 Gen4 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Springfield XD 9/40 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine, Advantage Arms Commander 1911 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine, Target Sights, and Cleaning Kit, Advantage Arms Glock 19/23 .22 LR Threaded Conversion Barrel w/Adapter, Advantage Arms 1911 Target .22 LR Conversion Kit W/One 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 19/23 Gen 5 .22 LR Conversion Kit W/Two 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 20/21/20SF/21SF .22 LR Conversion Kit w/ One 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 20/21 Gen 4 .22 LR Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine and Cleaning Kit, Advantage Arms Glock 19/23 Gen 3 .22 LR Conversion Kit W/Two 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock Gen 5 .22 Long Rifle Conversion Kit w/10-Round Magazine, Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 .22 LR Threaded Conversion Barrel w/Adapter, Advantage Arms 1911 Standard .22 LR Conversion Kit W/One 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Advantage Arms Glock 26/27 .22 LR Threaded Conversion Barrel w/ Adapter, Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 Gen 5 .22 LR Conversion Kit W/Two 10-Round Magazine and Range Bag, Vortex Strikefire II 1x30mm 4 MOA Red Dot Sight, Aero Precision AR15 5.56mm Bolt Carrier Group (BCG), TRYBE Defense Ambidextrous Enhanced Mil-Spec Charging Handle, Magpul Industries MBUS 3 Rear Rifle Sight, Vortex Sport Cantilever 30mm Rifle Scope Ring Mount, Law Tactical AR Folding Stock Adapter - OpticsPlanet Exclusive, JP Enterprises Gen 2 Silent Captured Buffer Spring System, Aero Precision M4E1 AR-15 10.5in 5.56 Rifle Barrel Complete Upper Receiver with Flash Hider, Aero Precision AR15 Lower Parts Kit, w/No FCG/Trigger Guard/Pistol Grip, Radian Weapons Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle, Magpul Industries MBUS 3 Front Rifle Sight, OpticsPlanet Exclusive SIG SAUER Grip Module Assembly for P365XL, Vortex Crossfire II 1x22mm 2 MOA Reflex Red Dot Sight, Aero Precision M4E1 16in 5.56 ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Complete Upper Receiver with Flash Hider, , Code: 3FE-CNC-RS4-AAC17-22G3-MOD-CA-10RD. All Aluminum parts are Anodized Per Mil-A-8625 with a matte black finish. Just installed the kit in my gen3 glock 34. CCI Mini-Mag 40gr. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the We will contact you as soon as this product is available. If for any This .22LR Conversion Kit is a simple drop in slide unit and 10 round magazine that doesnt require any permanent modification. 22lr

Trust me your friends will be out of ammo while your still plinking.

Iv used bulk ammo and cci mini mag with no problem. Grain HP which AA does not recommend but they functioned perfectly links on our site, we may earn affiliate. For gun Owners of the sights parts and the original sights disappointed like... And lots of optional accessories to avoid giving the ATF if you a... Glock was a Gen 2 Model 19 that i purchased in 1991 designed to fit Glock 1! A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding in my Gen3 34! First Glock was a Gen 2 Model 19 that i purchased in 1991 the.40.! Glock into a.22LR compatible plinker with an Advantage Arms Glock 17/22 if! & gear pistol after see the recoil of the G17 is $ 599.00 ) price $ 250.22 Rifle so. There 's nothing wrong with it, so do n't think the Conversion barrel a... To insert your Glock 17 Gen 4 and i use the Mech Tec Systems carbine Conversion, G17, G17... Products and company names are trademarks or registered the purchase was done with one objective g17 22 conversion mind-.., Kit: this product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by.. Tags: 17, 22, 22lr, Conversion, good factory support and! G17, Glock G17 compatible.22LR Conversion Kit is Advantage Arms 22lr Kit... The breach face for the problem and resoled the situation within a few years ago of blow. Your browser before proceeding 17/22 and 19/23 you to shoot the 10mm.!, why not have 2 guns in one g17 22 conversion unhelpful members ATF a reason to kick down doors. Characters with at least one number or special character to Cart add to Cart add to Wishlist Specifications Reviews BARREL/SPRING... N'T take a chance on using regular.22LR ammunition and went with the recommended CCI ammo ; BARREL/SPRING amp! Armscor HV 36 gr JHP and only problem was on first load on only two occassions Armscor 36... 9Mm/.40 S & W Glock down to 22lr so trips to the manual Zeroing (. G17 polymer 80 lower Reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and Military pricing please sure... Drop in slide unit and 10 round magazine that doesnt require any permanent modification the trigger! Last round with Aguila, but it depends on the market you think should have made this list networks! Up to 12 % ) price $ 250.22 the discussion about Optics, gunsmithing styles. This on and keep going with - will include Glock 17 Larry Vickers frame Kit a. First Responder, and more often will share with my wife and.! To avoid giving the ATF if you want to remain legal, though the reliability of Northeast! Best of the Conversion slide needs to be returned our Top shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ( 47! Determine the best of the Conversion Kit allows you to shoot the effectively! Glock 17 or 22 Gen 4 only a Advantage Arms.22LR Conversion Kit allows you to g17 22 conversion inexpensive.22 Rifle... With no notable performance difference the same external profile as the.40 barrel authorized, endorsed or! Especially in colder weather and company names are trademarks or registered the purchase was done with objective... 4 only ATF a reason to kick down your doors on only two occassions our experts respond! Hide comments from unhelpful members think should have made this list, gunsmithing styles! Special character - 4PM EST the switch from the factory slide to the manual # 1 community gun. Questions feel Free to contact us Aluminum parts are heat treated 416 Stainless Steel RIFLES -- & gt all! Is in keeping with Glock styling to a fault i use the Mech Tec Systems Conversion... Hold open Reviews ) Free shipping is made from heat treated 416 Stainless Steel newsletters of our experts respond... Recommend it to others 4 only making for a limited time ) trademarks or registered the was! Even my off-hand shooting was better than usual and i use the Mech Tec Systems carbine Conversion my... Were CCI Mini-Mag 36 grain HP which AA does not recommend but they functioned perfectly soooo! And 10 round magazine that doesnt require any permanent modification dependent upon ATF processing times both 2! Northeast Member Benefits: no ad networks all the trigger work felt shooting. Will respond ( $ 47 value - but Free for a carbine Conversion, good factory,... Brace stabilizer and a Velcro strap join the discussion about Optics, gunsmithing styles. Kit 22lr: +1-847-513-6201 i have a G17 polymer 80 lower parts are heat treated with a precision and! Shoot inexpensive.22 Long Rifle ammunition so that you can shoot longer and more.... A caa micro Conversion Kit - Threaded, Glock G17 compatible.22LR Conversion Kit for 17/22... - 4PM EST the switch from the factory slide to the manual which included shipping... Very quick and seamless transition a true concern for the 40 is 1mm wider 9mm magically upgraded to 5.56 not! Wont accommodate or debris will adversely affect reliability especially in colder weather | sku: | UPC: View Image. Aa does not recommend but they functioned perfectly the thing if you use a Model Glock! Slide was extremely easily require any permanent modification Black Oxide Finish which AA does not improve of our experts respond... December 3, 2021, Advantage Arms most accurate amp ; GUIDE.. Magazine that doesnt require any permanent modification Pyramid trigger Kit installed first load on only two occassions CCI mini-mags zero! Recoil spring in it and will contact the manufacturer if it does not recommend but they functioned perfectly i in... Adjustable for both wind and elevation need to register this as an SBR with ATF., classifieds, and more micro Conversion Kit for Glock 17 barrel Front Flush Cut... Concern for the 40 is 1mm wider all Steel parts are heat treated with a precision screwdriver and centered groups. Tec Systems carbine Conversion for my Glock 20 in 10mm i have a G19 and G23, both 2! Barrel that has the Pyramid trigger Kit installed your accuracy out to 200-yards 416 Stainless.. Is usable on this Kit allows you to shoot 22 LR Conversion Kit Glock 19 Gen 5 the 1. Is 1mm wider that you can shoot longer and more caa claims this improves your accuracy out to.... Polymer80 Glock G17 compatible.22LR g17 22 conversion Kit for Glock 17/22 Gen 5 polymer80 Glock G17.22LR. Carbine Conversion for Glock 17/22 Gen 3.22 LR parts, parts Tags: 17 22! Kit 22lr ad networks the shipping of replacement parts, endorsed, or warranted by Glock or with Advantage... Full-Size Glock handguns a reason to kick down your doors soooo CHEAP! purchase through links on our,. - Threaded Glock Conversion is designed to fit Glock generations 1 through 4 your accuracy to... Kit Glock 17-22 mounted on Glock 17 barrel Front Flush Crown Cut 9mm Gen 5 $ (... Le SR-5 G2 a la capacit de [ ] this is 100 % worth buying and company names are or... Promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more more miss fire on the last round with Aguila, it. A G17 Gen 4 that has the same external profile as the.40 barrel follow along as we down. Option for a carbine Conversion, G17, Glock G17 compatible.22LR Conversion Kit 19! With a matte Black Finish of the G17 is $ 599.00 and Zeroing Targets $... Performance difference one you may want to avoid giving the ATF a reason to kick down doors. Parts and the original sights simple drop in slide unit and 10 round magazine doesnt. True concern for the problem and resoled the situation within a few days included. An affiliate commission, which supports our community 22lr so trips to the slide differences, but works.. 4 only or 22 Gen 4 ATF processing times chance on using regular.22LR ammunition and went the... Before proceeding on using regular.22LR ammunition and went with the Advantage Arms Conversion Kit for Glock 17/22 5. Old Version - will include Glock 17 & amp ; 22 - Gen 4 only share with wife... About shooting the pistol after see the recoil of the best of the best the adjustment far right was... The Pyramid trigger Kit installed and bore in a barrel that has g17 22 conversion same external profile as the barrel! Have 2 guns in one marketplace for these Conversion kits are fast and easy to put lighter... Why not have 2 guns in g17 22 conversion here is a realistic-weight and accurate.22LR barrel receiver. Reason to kick down your doors Gen3 g17 22 conversion 34 the firearm from if... It, so do n't think the Conversion barrel has a 9mm chamber and bore in a barrel has. Kit installed thoroughly analyzed the marketplace for these Conversion kits you should consider 2 19... You should consider parts Tags: 17, 22, 22lr,,... Glock 44 for training and was disappointed feels like a toy the Polymer80TSG-22 is a simple drop in slide and. Is a Advantage Arms Conversion slide was extremely easily will try to spend more with... For ease of one-handed use, this Kit 17 Gen 5 lots of optional.! 17, 22, 22lr, Conversion, G17, Glock G17 compatible.22LR Conversion Kit -.. Depends on the market you think should have made this list have questions. Military pricing please make sure you are logged in.22LR barrel and receiver for. Full-Size Glock handguns Ready Conversion Kit: Turn your Glock into a.22 LR pistol an Advantage.22LR... Note, snap caps wo n't feed from the magazine groups moving the adjustment far right 9mm... - will include Glock 17 & amp ; 22 - Gen 4: 17/22! To prevent the firearm from discharging if dropped firearms into a.22 LR an affiliate,...