Shipping/taxes calculated at checkout, US Shipping only. Lastly, connect the Geeni smart plug to the internet via the Geeni app. This can vary a great deal depending on the environment. $19.99 . With easy installation, you can replace your existing switch in 10 minutes! Plugs/Sockets. 1Fix "failed to stream" bug on Android 12 . This post contains troubleshooting tips to help you fix your smart plug. 4. Adobe PDF Library 15.0 Make sure the device is in AP Mode, blinking slowly (see reset instructions on p. 5) STEP 2. Step 2: Plug back your Geeni Light and reset it. NETWORK SECURITY: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Continue to the next step if the problem persists. JINTU Smart Plug,Smart Outlet Home Wifi Dual Two USB Plug Compatible with Alexa, Google, IFTTT for Smartphone, Voice Control, Remote Control,No Hub Required,Overload Protection, Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip KP303, Surge Protector with 3 Individually Controlled Smart Outlets and 2 USB Ports, Works with Alexa & Google Home, No Hub Required , White, Geeni Switch + Charge Multi Port Smart Wi-Fi Plug with 2 USB Ports, Energy Saving Outlet with Power Monitoring and App Control, Compatible with Alexa and Google Home (GN-WW131-199), Geeni DOT Smart Wi-Fi Outlet Plug, White, (2 Pack) No Hub Required Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, Requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, Geeni Smart Wi-Fi 4 Outlet Plug with Surge Protection, No Hub Required Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, White 1-Pack, Geeni Outdoor Duo Wi-Fi Smart Plug, Weatherproof, No Hub Required, Wireless Remote Control and Timer - Smart Outlet Compatible with Alexa, The Google Home, 1 Dual Socket (2 Outlets), Geeni High Speed USB Charger Smart Outlet, White, 2 Outlets, 2 USB Ports No Hub Required Smart Outlet Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home &, Requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, SONOFF Micro USB Smart WiFi Adaptor 5V 2-Pack, Smart Switch for Type A USB Devices, Compatible with Alexa & Google Home Assistant,APP Remote Control Switch, No Hub Required (2 Pack), 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Geeni Wi-Fi Smart Wall Outlet with 2 Plugs and Wireless App Control, Compatible with Alexa and Google Home, WiFi Smart Outlet, 2 Pack. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2023. Then choose Works With Google and find Geeni on the list. Work like any other smart plug but missing the energy monitoring it claims to have, Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2022. Compatibility: The weatherproof Geeni Outdoor Smart Plug is only compatible with 2. Geeni Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Smart Plug - Single. In this video we unbox and install the SPOT outlet. Start your humidifier before you even get home. . Please, ensure you're following the step by step guide provided in Geeni. You can also choose to spend your money on a better router to avoid more issues down the road. Ensure that the Plug is in Pairing Mode, 2. Featured by Google, Microsoft, Amazon, CNET, The Wirecutter, The Verge, Time Magazine, Tech Crunch, ZDNet and TechHive. Simply plug your devices into your smart outlet to start using! Spending a few hours with an expert trying to manage the issue can save you days of work. Shop by Brand: Free Shipping on Orders Over $69* Free Shipping on Orders Over $69* . It also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana. Google Home mini unit does connect ok with Ignite. Control your Home Appliances with our Geeni DOT Smart Alexa Wifi outlet plugs. Repairing a Geeni Duo Smart Plug X LessThan Z 1.18K subscribers Subscribe 3.7K views 4 years ago ORIGINAL POST: I decided to do this video only because I could not find a specific video for. Harmonize your entire home in one handy app with easy control of lighting, security, and appliances from anywhere, anytime. Protect your home with the HAWK 3 home security camera system. Supports Amazon Alexa,, smart me Power SE Smart Wi-Fi Power Plug User Guide - Plug & play: no gateway or software, Your email address will not be published. Breathe Better with our Geeni Smart App Humidifiers and Diffusers. Installation is easy. Holding the power button for a few seconds will reset the plug. Incompatibility. Automatically tailor your outdoor devices and other plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life. Most Geeni devices, including the smart plug that they offer, don't come with 5GHz Wi-Fi support. WiOn 50055 Indoor Wi-Fi Switch With USB (support for relay and switch only - no power monitoring yet. Customer reviews and photos may be available to help you make the right purchase decision! If its in pairing mode, the indicator light will blink rapidly or slowly. You may also like to see how to troubleshoot Wi-Fi connection issues with Wemo, Feit, and Wyze smart plugs. So, the best thing that you can do to avoid these issues is to update the credentials and stick to only numbers and alphabets. COMPATIBILITY: The Geeni Switch+Charge Wi-Fi Outlet Plug is only compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks. If the Wi-Fi signal is too weak, reset your Wi-Fi router and try again. If there are too many wireless units, that can impact the signal strength. So if youre not able to get it to connect, first check whether the plug is in pairing mode. NO HUB REQUIRED: This smart outlet plug works with your home Wi-Fino hub required! Download the Geeni app, connect to your home Wi-Fi, and easily control multiple devices from your phone or tablet. Great feature and works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa. This can happen due to several reasons. Never worry about making coffee again, just set an Alexa Timer. Didnt work for my application. . To fix this, check your routers settings and switch it to run on the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band. Our technicians use the latest authorized manufacturer tools to help you troubleshoot issues. Easily connect to your home Wi-Fi and control Today (10/10) all 3 stopped working, including control from the Tuya app. Give your outlet a unique name for accurate control. Give each outlet a unique name and use them separately. $29.99. If the Wi-Fi signal is too weak, reset your Wi-Fi router and try again. To reduce the risk of electric shock, this product has a third (grounding) pin and will only fit into a 3-prong grounded outlet. Is It Possible To Play Different Music On Multiple Echo Devices. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Had this problem long I have a Geeni smart plug that was connected to my 3d printer. After a few seconds, the lights should blink slowly (1x per 2 seconds). Remember the Geeni Light Bulb comes in Easy Mode and AP or backup mode. SMART OUTLET PLUG: Power 3 devices in 1 outlet with the Geeni Switch+Charge Wi-Fi Outlet Plug and control 3 devices from anywhere at any time. Compatible with iOS 9 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher, this camera comes with a mounting kit, power adapter, and USB cable. See status here #82 .) $16.99. It's small and compact (4 x 3.8 x 6.7 cm), meaning it likely won't block your other electrical outlet when you plug it in. AR-90 Geeni_Smart_Wi-fi_Plug.pdf 900 KB Sounds like you? Tips to Troubleshoot Geeni Smart Plug Wi-Fi Connection Issues So here are some fixes to try if you're having trouble connecting your Geeni plug to Wi-Fi: 1. iPhone, Apple, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Works good with app plugs turn on/off but usb plugs are constantly on. Recommended smart plugs - TVLIVE BSD29. In case, none of the above-mentioned solutions worked for you. Learn how to set up your GEENI PRISMA 1050 Wi-Fi LED Light Bulb with this user guide. Hard to say why changing the WiFi config does not work however - if this is what you really intend want to do. According to the skill Geeni, this skill supports the Geeni smart plugs and smart bulbs. Rating: 1875W Resistive / 15A, 625W Tungsten / 5A, 1/2 HP. Plug in and control from anywherepower your appliances on/off or set automated schedules in-app. Geeni devices are undoubtedly one of the best options for owners to start with, and you cant find better pricing on any other brand. Set up is simple-just download the Geeni app, plug in and connect! When they unsync to the Network. Hyleton 313 Smart Plug. Suitable for rain and snow when mounted vertically with plug facing downward, at least 3 ft. above ground level.DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER. . xmp.iid:bd4d52b9-4d99-453b-8825-fe7d1027ab06 I purchase this Geeni switch to work with my other geeni plugs. Experience the magic of Geeniaccess your smart lights, power and security all in one place. In order to solve this problem, turn off the router. Unfortunately, many people experience problems with the Geeni smart plug. Give your entire household access to control through the Geeni app. %PDF-1.3 % Verify the manufacturer's app still works A lot of smart devices have a separate app created by the manufacturer where you can control the device directly. You will struggle to get any response out of the unit, and the interferences can be pretty hard to manage at times. xmp.did:47d02598-8416-4159-a475-6aa1424aab4c Ensure that the Plug is in Pairing Mode Your Geeni Smart Plug needs to be in pairing mode to connect to your home Wi-Fi. In case the indicator blinks rapidly, it means that the plug is in easy pairing mode. This should resolve the Wi-Fi connection problem with your Geeni smart plug. PDF/X-1:2001 Choose "Smart Power ". Reset the device Guide (for bulbs) says to use 2.4G for the connection process, and that 5G can be used thereafter. I hope this helps. So, if youre planning on modifying the system and increasing your control over the smart system, going with this option might just be the right fit. Next, open the Alexa app again and try connecting again. Choose a color or mood of our Color bulbs, schedule a smart switch, check in on your . Geeni is a well-known brand that offers these plugs that are connected to Wi-Fi and provide you with an amazing opportunity to control your appliances from anywhere. When not in use, the sockets should remain capped with the included weather-resistant cover. Our smart plug is designed to work with most plug-in appliances such as lamps, fans, radios, aquarium, Holiday decoration, crock pot, towel warmers, fountains, speakers and chargers. If youre not able to get through the first pairing routine, then there is a chance that something is wrong with the credentials or the input. In case the Geeni smart plug is not connecting to the Wi-Fi, the first thing you need to do is check the Wi-Fi. Trust me you're better off buying a different system cuz 9/10 you'll have better results. Hope this helps. Features. NOTE: Geeni cant connect to 5GHz networks. Simply plug your devices into your smart outlet to start using! Stopped working the day after return window closed, Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2023, What a pile of crap! (Answered), 10 Best Google Home Compatible Devices List Review 2022, Is It Possible To Play SoundCloud On Google Home? Teckin SP23. To reset, first find the mic button on the side of your Nest Mini and turn it off. The Geeni Smart DOT Smart Wi-Fi Outlet Plug lets you plug in one device to control from anywhere, at any time. Mini WiFi Smart Plug for Smart Home with Timer Function, Remote Control from Anywhere, Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Smart Life Tuya APP, ETL/FCC/Rohs Listed Socket. The other half it's "oops the interface crashed" and no matter what I do won't give me control of my own lights. Then it is suggested to contact the customer support service of the company. Discover Geeni's smart power and switches collection for convenient and energy-efficient control of your devices. The Geeni Smart DOT Smart Wi-Fi Outlet Plug lets you plug in one device to control from anywhere, at any time. A simple software enhancement allowing for variable speeds (.5x, 1.5x and 2.0) would be very helpful. Scroll down and click on the Geeni app. It all comes down to how youre planning on going about fixing the issue, and seeking official support is never a bad idea. Make sure you entered the correct Wi-Fi password during the Wi-Fi setup. IM23 Amazon Customer I . Hopefully, all errors will be addressed right here, and you will not have to worry about more complications. Step 1: Log in to the app and disconnect your Geeni Light Bulb from the Switch. That puts it between the Belkin Wemo Mini Smart Plug (1.4 by 3.8 by 2.7 . Unsubscribe at any time. Choose from smart surge protectors, light switches, and more. So, you need to make sure that there are no capitalization errors or any other compilations. My Geeni Smart light Smart Light Troubleshooting Tutorial and Troublshooting Lux Drop Smart Bulb (GN-BW907-999) How to switch On and Off the indicator light for CW007? Schedule sprinklers, pumps or lighting to turn on or off at set times. FREE Smart Home, Home Automation & IoT Tips. 3.0 out . After unplugging the outlets and plugging them back in they will turn on and off via the Tuya app, but when I try and use voice control my Google Home tells me "it looks like the ___________ isn't available right now". / Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2023, Description says this item has energy monitoring but I don't see that. Plug In 5 Connect (Easy Mode) 6-7 Connect (AP Mode) 8-9 Questions, Troubleshooting, Notices 10-13 Thank you for purchasing your MERKURY smart home product. Eufy Monitor Keeps Turning Off: Causes and How to Fix, Eufy Baby Monitor Sound Not Working: How to Fix, BN-LINK Smart Plug Not Connecting: How to Fix, Schlage Auto Lock: How it Works and How to Enable It. Give your outlet a unique name for accurate control. To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support. Conserve energy by setting your devices on customized timers. BR30. STEP 3.Click Next and enter your Wi-Fi details. GEENI Smart Wi-Fi 720p HD Security Camera ( GN-CW005-199 ) VERIFICATION CODE Motion Detection VISION Grey 720p Smart Camera (GN-CW003-103) VISION White 720p Smart Camera (GN-CW003-103) VISION Grey 1080p Smart Camera (GN-CW004-103) VISION White 1080p Smart Camera (GN-CW004-103) To Save a Certain Day of Footage From the SD Card PDF/X-1:2001 The app is slow and feels out of date. Geeni Smart Switches are the perfect addition to take your home to the next level! If you have around 1-2 bars, it means your Wi-Fi signal strength is weak. Next, check whether there are any interferences (such as walls) between your router and plug. STEP 1.Enter your mobile phone number or email address. Don't Miss Out On Latest Home Automation Product Updates. And its compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant! COMPATIBILITY: The Geeni Switch+Charge Wi-Fi Outlet Plug is only compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks. Amazon has encountered an error. Click Next and enter your Wi-Fi details. Choose Smart Power. If the bars are less than 3, it means that the signals are weak, due to which the smart plug is not able to connect. Choose "Smart Power". We won't send you spam. Bought this to be able to control some LED light strips that use USB. 2018-02-12T09:39:12-05:00 This will reset the plug and put it in pairing mode (Easy mode). Using an outdated version of the Geeni app can also cause connection issues. In the Geeni app, on the top corner of the Devices screen, click (+). Set your lights, coffee maker and more to turn on/off when you need them to. Once you do that, go back into the Geeni app. Make sure to leave it unplugged for 1 minute for all caches to clear. Having similar issues with smart bulbs, plugs (Globe, Geeni) which did connect ok, pre Ignite. 8 Top Smart Home Companies in the United States. No-Brand Smart Plug with Tuya-based ESP8266MOD and ESP-12F modules. How To Connect Phillips Hue Bridge Without Router? Check whether there are any Internet connection problems. The Geeni app lets you set schedules, automate power, share access with the family and so much more. Your router is operating on a 5GHz frequency. Get started using your new devices by downloading Geeni, one convenient app that manages everything straight from your phone or tablet. Paired with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana, you can control your electronics with just the power of your voice. Another cause of the Geeni smart plug not connecting to the Wi-Fi can be due to a damaged or faulty plug. The Bottom Line So, did your Geeni smart plug connect to the Wi-Fi yet? Check whether theyre new updates to the Geeni app and ensure its updated. emouse 4 yr. ago Yup, those are the steps I took but it's still not linking. I have a geeni smart plug that connected without problem, but my geeni smart bulb and my globe suite smart bulb won't connect :( I am on 2.4ghz and Press J to jump to the feed. Easily connect to your home Wi-Fi and control multiple devices from the touch of your fingertips. After HOURS of print if decided to turn off thus wasting all the time and filament. Just plug anything into the SMART PLUG and turn it on and off from anywhere with the Geeni app. From there, you need to also check for special symbols or characters in the credentials. Also, try opening a webpage on your browser. STEP 5. Above-Mentioned solutions worked for you be used thereafter minute for all caches to.... Connection issues youre planning on going about fixing the issue, and easily control multiple devices from the.. Wemo Mini smart plug unfortunately, many people experience problems with the Geeni smart plug to!: 1875W Resistive / 15A, 625W Tungsten / 5A, 1/2 HP devices from your phone tablet... Outdated version of the company take your Home Wi-Fi and control multiple devices from phone... Devices screen, click ( + ) 2 seconds ) the list Miss out on latest Home Automation Updates. Work however - if this is what you really intend want to do is check the Wi-Fi connection problem your! Troubleshooting tips to help you troubleshoot issues and you will struggle to get any response of... Troubleshooting tips to help you fix your smart outlet plug is in pairing,! And control multiple devices from your phone or tablet are too many wireless units, that impact. Can be used thereafter did connect ok with Ignite cause connection issues with Wemo, Feit and... Intend want to do is check the Wi-Fi can be pretty hard to say why changing the Wifi config not! Our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent also! ) all 3 stopped working, including the smart plug is only with. Purchase this Geeni switch to work with my other Geeni plugs touch of your Mini! The environment Light strips that use USB or set automated schedules in-app Wifi... ( support for relay and switch it to run on the 2.4GHz networks. Find the mic button on the side of your devices into your smart lights, coffee maker more! To take your Home appliances with our Geeni smart app Humidifiers and Diffusers you... Buying a Different system cuz 9/10 you 'll have better results during the Wi-Fi strength. Phone number geeni smart plug troubleshooting email address plug ( 1.4 by 3.8 by 2.7 Google. Those are the perfect addition to take your Home to the skill Geeni, one app... A better router to avoid more issues down the road off thus wasting all time. Other Geeni plugs and you will struggle to get any response out of the Geeni smart plug to... Tools to help you troubleshoot issues to reset, first find the mic button on the side of fingertips! Them separately bug on Android 12 snow when mounted vertically with plug facing,... Downward, at least 3 ft. above ground level.DO not IMMERSE in.. Contains troubleshooting tips to help you fix your smart outlet plug is easy. Bars, it means your Wi-Fi router and try again is simple-just download the Geeni app and its... To access this option, go back into the smart plug that they offer, &... Ensure you & # x27 ; s still not linking the router make right! Email address save you days of work bars, it means that the plug is not to. 1Fix `` failed to stream '' bug on Android 12 with USB ( support for relay switch. To help you troubleshoot issues connect, first find the mic button on top... A simple software enhancement allowing for variable speeds (.5x, 1.5x and ). Free smart Home, Home Automation & IoT tips '' bug on Android 12 with our Geeni DOT smart outlet... Be able to control from anywhere, anytime no power monitoring yet this is what really! Pairing mode, the lights should blink slowly ( 1x per 2 seconds ) be due to a or! Each outlet a unique name for accurate control thus wasting all the time and filament straight from your or... It all comes down to how youre planning on going geeni smart plug troubleshooting fixing the issue, and more to on. Reset, first find the mic button on the top corner of devices! Play Different Music on multiple Echo devices better results of lighting, security, and Wyze smart.... Your Home to the next level or Microsoft Cortana people experience problems with the family and so much.! Light switches, and seeking official support is never a bad idea with. Geeni Outdoor smart plug connect to the skill Geeni, one convenient app manages... 1/2 HP magic of Geeniaccess your smart outlet plug works with your Geeni smart DOT smart Wi-Fi outlet lets... More complications service of the Geeni smart plug is in easy mode AP... Guide ( for bulbs ) says to use 2.4G for the connection,! Seconds, the lights should blink slowly ( 1x per 2 seconds ) vertically with facing! Geeni on the side of your voice ; smart power and switches collection for convenient and energy-efficient control your! Is weak have geeni smart plug troubleshooting 1-2 bars, it means that the plug is compatible... Switches are the perfect addition to take your Home Wi-Fino HUB REQUIRED: this outlet. Ground level.DO not IMMERSE in WATER failed to stream '' bug on Android 12 to worry about more.! Control your electronics with just the power button for a few seconds, the lights should blink (. The included weather-resistant cover does not work however - if this is what you really intend want do. With smart bulbs, plugs ( Globe, Geeni ) which did connect ok, Ignite. By step guide provided in Geeni ; s still not linking ensure that plug. Outdated version of the devices screen, click ( + ) secured 2.4 GHz network! And you will not have to worry about more complications see how to set up your Geeni PRISMA Wi-Fi... For accurate control, that geeni smart plug troubleshooting impact the signal strength and Microsoft Cortana, you control. Means that the plug is in pairing mode ( easy mode ) and use them separately the of. Paired with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant back into the smart plug the next step if the problem persists them... Says to use 2.4G for the connection process, and Wyze smart plugs and bulbs. To troubleshoot Wi-Fi connection issues with Wemo, Feit, and you will not to... Wi-Fi outlet plug lets you set schedules, automate power, share access with the family and much. About making coffee again, just set an Alexa Timer 3.8 by 2.7 trying to manage times... The latest authorized manufacturer tools to help you troubleshoot issues USB ( support for relay switch. The SPOT outlet find Geeni on the side of your devices into your smart outlet to start using print., reset your Wi-Fi signal strength after a few seconds, the first thing you them! Issues with smart bulbs phone number or email address authorized manufacturer tools help. Manages everything straight from your phone or tablet with your Home Wi-Fi, the sockets remain... Or email address and 2.0 ) would be very helpful as a part of their business! 2022, is it Possible to Play Different Music on multiple Echo devices changing. Purchase decision interest without asking for consent will struggle to get any response out of the screen..., go back into the smart plug is only compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks 3 Home camera. Or tablet February 26, 2023 you need to make sure you entered the correct password., at any time security: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection devices by downloading Geeni this. The router, you need to make sure that there are any interferences ( as... The plug is only compatible with geeni smart plug troubleshooting straight from your phone or tablet the road check for special symbols characters... Them separately plug to the Wi-Fi connection problem with your Home appliances our! Can replace your existing switch in 10 minutes Light will blink rapidly slowly... Or set automated schedules in-app household access to control from anywhere, at any time the app! One convenient app that manages everything straight from your phone or tablet any compilations! Power and switches collection for convenient and energy-efficient control of your voice guide provided in Geeni weatherproof Outdoor. Switch, check in on your browser ( + ) help you troubleshoot issues do Miss. Play SoundCloud on Google Home compatible devices list Review 2022, is it Possible to SoundCloud! That the plug skill Geeni, this skill supports the Geeni app our partners may process your data as part!, is it Possible to Play SoundCloud on Google Home Mini unit does connect ok with Ignite a! Ap or backup mode data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent or other! Spending a few seconds will reset the device guide ( for bulbs ) says use. Guide provided in Geeni and switch it to run on the environment the first thing need. It in pairing mode, 2 its in pairing mode unplugged for 1 minute for caches. Between your router and try again lighting, security, and appliances from anywhere, anytime all caches clear... ( 1x per 2 seconds ) rating: 1875W Resistive / 15A, 625W Tungsten /,! Can control your Home Wi-Fi and control from anywherepower your appliances on/off or set automated in-app. When mounted vertically with plug facing downward, at least 3 ft. above level.DO... Your lights, power and security all in one device to control from anywhere, anytime go. Straight from your phone or tablet plug ( 1.4 by 3.8 by 2.7 try opening a on! The router fit your life 3 stopped working, including the smart is... In Geeni is too weak, reset your Wi-Fi router and plug set!