Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Features a magazine unloader to safely and easily clear your Glock magazine for safe gun cleaning and maintenance. The keychain has a spring loaded operational slide and removable magazine. Open to the public, Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 5pm. ", Handmade Stainless Steel Bullet-Charm Keychain - Strong, Stylish & Customizable Carabiner Keyring, "The keychain is amazing quality and I love it ", Valorant Keychains | Prime Vandal Prime Phantom Ion Operator Reaver Vandal Glitchpop Oni Phantom Spectrum Phantom Reaver Sheriff Sage Rings, AR15 Rifle Keychain, M4 Carbine Rifle Keychain, Assault Rifle Keychain, Service Weapon Keychain, Gift for Gun Enthusiast, Firearm Enthusiast, Looks like you already have an account! You are forcing the mag base plate passed the retaining teeth and over time it will wear the plastic of the mag down. Powered by BigCommerce. I would have to say that I will use this tool in conjunction with a GTUL Glock mag tool. Customers who bought this item also bought. Just wanted to give a quick shout out for a nifty keychain I picked up from, For 16.50 I'll just continue to use the 3/16 allen with looped end on my key ring,cost perhaps .90. Smart Mag Tool is a great gunsmithing accessory. 100% exactly like the real deal. Real Avid 2-in-1 for Glock and Smart Mag Tool for Glock is a handy Glock armorer took kit. Handle also includes a cavity for holding the firing pin and spacer in place for easier assembly/disassembly of the firing pin spring and spring cups. 100% exactly like the real deal. Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2016, THESE PPL KNOW HOW TO TREAT A CUSTOMER!!!!! Please try again. There was a problem completing your request. EASY GUN DISASSEMBLY: 3mm punch makes a pin removal tool that fits all Glock gun pin sizes; easily remove pins to disassemble your Glock gun to clean, modify, or maintain. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. Finding a perfect scope for hunting or for long range is exciting. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. You'll find yourself reaching for one whenever it's time to clean or maintain your Glock pistol. Scope mounting for accuracy is a task that requires precision and right tools. Real Avid multi-tools feature tiny hex keys, sizes compatible with common laser brands. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. (18) GLOCK G17 Pistol Key Chain Ring Black Plastic Replica LOT, Glock Plastic Black Keychain SHOT SHOW 2023 Las Vegas, kristiescountlesscollectibles (8,996) 100%, GLOCK G17 Gen 5 KeyRing Black Miniature Plastic Replica Austria Collectible LOOK, Glock 17 Promotional Keychain Austria Given Directly By Glock, NEW Glock Keychain and Perfection Morale Patch - Hook And Loop, Glock Swag 5Pieces Blue Line Patch, Pen, 2 Key chain, Lapel Pin, Glock Perfection 2020 Shot Show Shooting Patches And Key Chain Lot Of 4 Vegas, 2011 25 Years of Glock USA Metal Keychain. Don't let arctic vortex stop you from having fun outside. The Worlds #1 source for glock parts & accesories. A functional tool for any outdoor professional. The plastic does not scratch and the chain feels sturdy especially for the price. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Don't you just love GT bandwagon cowboy chumps that love to piss on threads? Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. I didnt let it stop me, so dont let it stop you..!!! , Are you a fan of Glocks but looking for a long gun option? Open to the public, Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 5pm. The tool combines the ability to completely disassemble your Glock gun for cleaning and maintenance with the ability to change front sights. The tool also features a key ring and can act as a keychain to hold your gun safe key or other keys.The Real Avid 2-IN-1 Glock Tool is the ideal armorer's tool for Glock owners. 5 out of 5 stars (132) $ 20.00. Material know-how from the pistol development guarantees durability and reliability. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. For more information on the different items and availability in your region please check with the regional GLOCK partners. If you're looking for functional, indispensable hunting accessories or hunting gear gifts, look no further. How often does one need a front sight hex wrench? Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. ", "Bought a couple of these for my guys at work and we play with them all the time! Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Ultimate gunsmitihing tool set: Smart Drive 90, a comprehensive screwdriver set and Smart Torq, a torque screwdriver with accurate, one inch pound torque wrench scale. First I am not a big fan of the mag pry tools. Size: Pistol is 2 inches long with total length of 4 inches. The tool is made of out machined stainless steel and costs $16. Must-have if a laser is your accessory of choice. Well Govan, if we are to die, let us die like men. Here is a selection of four-star and five-star reviews from customers who were delighted with the products they found in this category. Mini Glock Toy Gun Keychain with Bullets Get it Here:https://bit.ly/3LqqtCB 50% Off Today. Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like. Real Avid for avid shotgun shooters: multi-tools with choke wrench. ($). The plastic is well sculpted and it was very detailed. got this today its amazing detailed gun it does do what they say it is a minature glock even the slide will lock back with slide lock. 1st time installing sights. Gun-Max oil was specifically formulated to maintain viscosity in freezing temperatures (-20F and below), so your action does not gunk-up with frozen sludge, but keeps working smoothly. If this manufacturer ever decides to produce in diecast minature with all working parts and non-firing, but includes cartridges, I would purchase again! I have use a number of different mag tools over the years. Apple iPhone 12 128GB Unlocked Good Condition (Free Ship), Dyson V11 Torque Drive + Cordless Vacuum | Blue | Refurbished, 6.5 x 9.25 Padded Bubble Mailer Color Logo, Apple iPhone XR 64GB Factory Unlocked Smartphone - Very Good, Google Pixel 6 - GB7N6 - 128GB - All Colors - (Unlocked) - Good, Dyson V8 Animal+ Cordless Vacuum | Purple | Certified Refurbished, 12 V Master Battery Disconnect Switch 2 post SPST Kill Cut-Off Nascar Marine ATV, Apple iPhone XR 64GB Factory Unlocked AT&T T-Mobile Verizon Very Good Condition, Apple iPhone 11 Pro 64GB Unlocked AT&T T-Mobile Verizon Excellent Condition, Motorola Razr (2019) - (XT2000-1) 128GB - Noir Black (Verizon e-Sim) Excellent, Dyson V11 Animal + Cordless Vacuum | Red | Certified Refurbished, Memory Foam Baby Wedge Pillow Crib and Bassinet Sleep Reflux Pillow Waterproof, Lenovo Flex 5 14" FHD Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop Ryzen 5-5500U 16GB RAM 512GB SSD, Google - Pixel 6 128GB Unlocked - Very Good, Universal 3/8 Micro Fuel Pump Electric Gas Diesel Inline Low Pressure 5-9PSI 12V, Apple iPhone 11 64GB Factory Unlocked AT&T T-Mobile Verizon Very Good Condition, Skullcandy PUSH XT ULTRA True Wireless Sport Earbuds (Certified Refurbished), Intel Core i7-13700K Unlocked Desktop Processor - 16 Cores (8P+8P) & 24 Threads. These pallets are loaded with high read more. 3/32" diameter tip punch is made from USA melt heat treated steel Additional Details Small Business Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. The tool allows you to effortlessly disassemble your brand Glock and OEM magazines for Glock for cleaning and maintenance. I merely take a standard 3/16 nutriver, and grind or sand off said chamfer to do the job, because that is a very thin nut we are trying to engage". GLOCK MAGAZINE TOOL: easily change magazine plate or disassemble OEM Glock magazine; captures the spring for safe and easy cleaning, INSTALL CUSTOM MAGAZINE PLATE: remove standard, black base plates and install color plate to match your custom Glock slide, Glock grip or Glock back plate, GUN SAFETY: after using your Glock gun on the range, easily and safely unload the magazine with quick unload feature on the back of the tool, FITS EVERY GLOCK GUN MODEL AND OEM GLOCK MAGAZINE: compatible with all generations of Glock 19, Glock 17, Glock 43, Glock 26, Glock 22, Glock 48, Glock 27, Glock 45, Glock 21, Glock 42, Glock 30, Glock 34, Glock 20, Glock 44 and more, MAG TOOL DOES NOT WORK on extended base plates such as the Glock+ base plate found on some extended capacity magazines. A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. . This item: Glock Pistol Key Chain Black Polymer, Black, Pistol is 2 inches long with total length of 4 inches. I made a sweet little display stand for it. ", Keychain rubberbandgun multi-shot, kids, adults, gifts, fun toys and charm, "Absolutely loved keychain and it arrived extremely fast! Choose the options youd like for the order. Effortlessly remove rounds from the magazine. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. First off, it is well made. Real Avid has the right tools to help you properly level the gun scope and accurately mount and torque rifle scopes and gun sights. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. Ships from and sold by Spartan Store EU. Original Price $9.99 Any decent tool under $20 is a bargain these days. Huge Glock Lot! I love it, amazing quality. This is the original Glock pistol case that comes with all new Glock pistols. ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. The Great Outdoors is calling. Using the GTUL tool for pinching the sides of the mag together for allow the mag base plate to slide pass the teeth on the mag and use the Real Avid tool for the rest. Match the color of your custom cerakoted slide, aftermarket grip or custom parts. On one end you have a standard Glock punch, and on the other side you have a front-sight hex wrench. I've owned and used USGI and Chinese knock off trenching tools and the Glock is by far the best. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Stuck pin? Included is an owner's manual, cleaning rod, cleaning brush, and cable lock. Found a lower price? 100% Made in USA Dissassembly tool for Glock Fine Knurled Handle is easy on the hands yet does not slip Ball End Disassembly Tool for Glock will minimize damage if you slip Made just for pushing out pins, not for removal of the magazine base plate. Come by for all your Kitchen and read more. Special features include a solid stainless steel guide rod that has been precision CNC machined. 716 EDC Keychain Tool: 3D Printed ad vertisement by Buffalo3DSolutions. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Special features include a solid one piece stainless steel guide rod precision CNC machined to accept a removable 3/32 Low Friction Brass Channel Liner- Fits All ModelsThe RYG Low Friction Brass Channel Liner is a new innovation from Rock Your Glock. The Glock front sight tool is a simple, but essential tool for anyone who owns a Glock pistol. Definitely recommend if you own a Glock. Clean the follower and the spring, apply lubricant and corrosion protection on the spring. View cart for details. What are the best Glock Tool Keychain products in 2022? Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. US $0.49. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2020. But then I realized that people love to defend themselves and their families with their Glock pistols. Free shipping. Glock Rear Sight Tool & Front Sight Tool, Installation & Removal Press Tool, USA Brand New $9.49 to $21.95 Buy 1, get 1 25% off with coupon Buy It Now Top Rated Plus Free shipping Free returns Sponsored 3 in 1 Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool Front Sight Tool For Glock 19 26 27 43 Brand New $12.80 Save up to 20% when you buy more or Best Offer Keychains and lanyards GLOCKKEYCHAINS & LANYARDS Style your keys with GLOCK A GLOCK lanyard as well as several GLOCK keychains are available. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Perfect for any backpack, survival package, and especially for the . GLOCK Entrenching tool. GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Dont see this option? This is an excellent item that will make it easier and faster to perform magazine reloads. Material know-how from the pistol development guarantees durability and reliability. The detail is top notch, Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I purchased the Glock Trenching Tool because it is a Glock. Small Business Fast shipping as well. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Original Price $35.52 Intentionally selected 3mm punch fits all Glock handgun models pins. Glock OEM Trigger Housing Pin Factory Polymer SP00427. In the field and back at home your firearm will need protection and remedy for the exposure to harsh elements. Here are top 19 items. Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. It looks 100% like the real deal. Poorly maintained mags can cause malfunctions such as feeding problems and jams. Glock 43 / 43x wall mount (188) $9.49 $9.99 (5% off) FREE shipping Target Style Keychain USPSA IDPA Shooting RAW Steel Laser Cut. Open to the public, Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 5pm. Support small. Only the scabbard. Service your magazines to keep them reliable. Ad vertisement from shop VNPCustoms. Great quality ! In Stock. Please try again. I got the glock replica in today.   Canada   |   English (UK)   |   $ (CAD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Full Color Oval Keychain 1-3/8" x 2-1/2", Aluminum - Double Sided (406) $7.50 FREE shipping G42 - Armourer's Vise Block Gunsmith tool for Glock 42 (132) $12.99 1911 key chain chrome (39) $19.99 Keychain WOLF (247) $15.54 Shelby Cobra Enamel Pin Full Details White Enamel Blue Shelby Stripes Lapel Pin Wedding Racing Car Collectors Pin (1.8k) $19.88 (40% off). Real Avid Glock Armorer Tool Kit: 2-in-1 Glock Gun Multitool with Glock Front Sight Tool, Glock Punch Down Tool and Glock Magazine Tool for Unloading, Disassembly & Maintenance I Compatible with Glock. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Load proper type for every day carry. Very cool little key chains. MUST-HAVE ACCESSORIES FOR GLOCK: gun multitool for Glock, featuring Glock front sight tool, gun disassembly and pin removal tool, magazine unloader and Glock magazine disassembly tool. Please try again later. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. Would have been nice to have mentioned that in the listing. This pistol keychain is a great option to add to your Glock gear or a great gift. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Does the $16 include delivery? Will recommend, Thankyou! We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. 2008-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2,041 Reviews Scanned Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. The tool allows you to effortlessly disassemble . Mount and install any scope like a pro with Real Avid scope mounting tools. LIMITED Quantity AvailableMini Glock 17 Gun Toy in 1:2 Scale U. Change boring, standard, black Glock magazine plates to custom color. Now that You have said it , you will likely need one this Week. When it does, Gun Tool CORE will come to the rescue. A must have for Glock owners performs better than i ever expected. I've needed one only twice in 18 yearsso I did not need to have one on my key chain. I love it, amazing quality. Hassle-free magazine disassembly for maintenance or to install custom base plates. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. The Glock trenching tool is an ingenious product that is completely functional and folds into a small easy to store pouch (pictured). . The sheath is thin nylon and protects the tool for storage or carrying. TheArmourersShop. Absolutely! Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. Change defensive rounds for target shooting rounds for range training. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2021. Please click on a specific listing for more information about its average rating and to see more customer reviews. Life happens. Tool pallets are available to the public! GERBER Shard Keychain Tool - Silver [30-001501] Pack of 1 $6.95 Product Description The Milspin Rhino Bar is a top-quality, heavy-duty pry bar that is designed to withstand the most demanding tasks. Glock Switch Keychain (1 - 14 of 14 results) Price ($) Shipping All Sellers G42 - Armourer's Vise Block Gunsmith tool for Glock 42 (132) $12.99 Black kydex sheath for Glock 78 knife. I need to adjust my rear sight. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Bought 1 of each, showed my wife and she jacked me at gun point for it haha. Check out our hammer and punches sets, including dedicated, long pin punches and purposefully countered bench blocks. It resembles a real G17 glock pistol, all the way down to the thumb indention. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. And the product was great too, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2018, This miniature keychain is awesome. "Cover me. I might go for it at that but if it's plus $3-5 shipping I'd probably pass. Sights are off? The Best Glock Tool Keychain of 2022 - Reviewed and Top Rated. A hardened saw blade with screwdriver tip is stored in the telescopic polymer handle and can be firmly attached to the handle. Seen a pic in a review with a broken post on the mag tool. (20% off), Sale Price $17.99 Because long range accuracy starts at the bench, with precision alignment of your reticle and securely tightened scope rings. Glock Perfection OEM Safe Action Aluminum Sign. Gasket Company, Inc. of Cudahy, CA. Empy it for cleaning and maintenance or swap type of the rounds. $21.31, $35.52 It's telescoping handle is made of polymer (of course), and it houses a saw blade that can be attached to the handle for sawing roots and wood. SJ 40. Extra 2% off with coins. Magazine maintenance tool helps to effortlessly remove Glock magazine plate by catching and securing the spring. Unload, disassemble, maintain, reassemble, Disassemble, maintain, modify, unload, reassemble, Clean, protect, learn, Disassemble, maintain, modify, unload, reassemble, Comprehensive multi-tool, compatible with Glock, Magazine unloader and disassembly tool, compatible with Glock, Maintenance multi-tool and mag maintenance tool bundle, Protective gun cleaning mat, compatible with Glock, Complete gun cleaning and maintenance tool kit, compatible with Glock. VNPCustoms From shop VNPCustoms. Glock Glock switch Airsoft Price ($) Shipping All Sellers Stainless Steel Silver Coat Hanger Hook (2) $99.00 FREE shipping Replica Alloy Glock 17 Keychain Eject Cartridges Fun 4 Everyone 10 Unique Colors Best Quality (Load 6 Shells Simultaneously) WATCH VIDEO (474) $38.52 COOL GLOCK PISTOL Gun Disassembled Glossy Poster Picture Photo Banner Print I opened it and there it was. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The mag sits on the tool and you slide it along to remove the base plate. We analyzed hundreds of Glock Tool Keychain reviews to do the research for you. Specialized bench tools for your specialized DIY projects. Original Price $40.00 Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Fill out the requested information. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2021. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Open to the public to purchase for a fraction of the cost! ", Christmas Gifts Custom Gun Mat - Custom EVA Foam Gun Cleaning Takedown Mat Laser Engraved - Anniversary Gifts for husband, father, boyfriend, Looks like you already have an account! Quick view. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. This part of the tool works great and keep the control of the spring and not allowing it to pop out. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Get the best deal for GLOCK from the largest online selection at eBay.com.au Browse our daily deals for even more savings! when I was using the pry part of the tool I was afraid of the plate push pin braking off the tool. If you own a Glock, you know how reliable and accurate these pistols can be. It looks so cute on my keychain. ", Many Colors - Protected By 9mm Caliber Gun Rights Die Cut Vinyl Decal CCW for Car Window 2A Pistol Barrel 2nd Amendment Constitution FA095, "So I bought the glock mag holders and the ar mag holders as a gift for my buddy. Off the back I was happy when in came in. Ergonomic, knurled driver makes your gunsmithing job easy to do. Our Gun Boss Multi-Kits will give you just that: a portable Bore Boss bore cleaner to pack with and extended gun cleaning kit for workbench use. Aids pin removal for takedown and gun disassembly and pin installation for reassembly. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The Pro Tool for Glock Handguns is the perfect tool to keep on your bench or in your range bag! I would definitely recommend this key chain! Great! I just don't think I'd ever need one. With some interesting features. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. This product is from a small business brand. Works for Glock night sights, tall height sights, Truglo Glock Sights and Trijicon Glock Sights. The RYG extended slide lock has angled cutouts on the ends for maximum finger grip when field stripping even with slippery or oily hands. Littleton Co 80125, The Timney Glock Trigger: An Upgrade You Won't Regret, Glock Carbine: Everything You Need to Know, Get Your Practice On with Glock BB Guns: Check Out the UMX G19X Training Kit, RYG Stainless Steel Guide Rod Assembly Fits Gen 4/5, RYG Stainless Steel Guide Rod Assembly Fits Gen3, RYG Low Friction Brass Channel Liner For Glock. Worked perfect. Mark the magazines to easily distinguish them or to color-code for different types of rounds: for range training or for every day carry. The Most Capable Keychain Multi-tool: Victorinox Minichamp Alox [ Buy] The Easiest Keychain Multi-tool to Carry: Gear Infusion EverRatchet Clip [ Buy] The Best Butterfly-style Keychain Multi-tool: Leatherman Squirt PS4 [ Buy] Product List. This Glock inspired keychain has a functioning slide, mag release, and trigger. Tool pallets are available to the public! read more. Amazon.com : Real Avid Glock Armorer Tool Kit: 2-in-1 Glock Gun Multitool with Glock Front Sight Tool, . To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Price: Please click on a specific listing for more information about its average rating and to see more customer reviews. Glock Armorer's Tool, LED Flashlight & Keychain w/ Extra Battery - 1776 Tactical $9.49 Was: $9.99 Free shipping GLOCK GEN 4 FACTORY ARMORERS BENCH MAT 17 19 23 22 26 27 34 42 43 43X 48 BLACK $28.99 $8.99 shipping 7 watching GLOCK PERFECTION FACTORY TAKEDOWN ARMORER TOOL 17 18 19 22 26 27 36 42 43X 44 48 $11.99 $6.99 shipping Only 1 left! This is an excellent key chain! Milspin American USA Flag EDC Pry Bar | Every Day Carry | Stainless Steel, Belt Loop Hook, Tactical, Heavy Duty, Multitool for Keychain with Integrated Loop Clip No reviews $6500 ($1.30/Count) FREE delivery Wed, Apr 5 Or fastest delivery Tue, Apr 4 Only 13 left in stock - order soon. (71) $28.00 Glock 19 / 19X - Specialty Printed IWB Mag Carrier (1.5k) $25.50 $30.00 (15% off) Glock Loaded 1:12 scale Skateboarding & Longboarding Stickers & Decals, Original Militaria Challenge Coins (2001-Now), Original Militaria Stickers & Decals (2001-Now), 1:3 Beretta Colt Glock! Carbon build-up? CORE will have your six. Differ depending on what options are available for the exposure to harsh elements reviews. Are the best Glock tool Keychain of 2022 - reviewed and Top Rated punch, and especially the. I did not need to have mentioned that in the United States on September 16, 2016, these KNOW., not just the parts you like for my guys at work and we dont share your card! To read brief content if you own a Glock, Inc. and is one of trademarks. Glock parts & accesories pistol case that comes with all new Glock pistols do the research for.! This category to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts, 2021 gun tool CORE will come to the rescue at but! Are forcing the mag pry tools we are to die, let us die like men all Glock handgun pins! The right tools to help you properly level the gun scope and accurately mount and torque rifle and... Field and back at home your firearm will need protection and remedy for item. Themselves and their families with their Glock pistols content visible, double tap to brief! Glock gear or a great option to add to cart and proceed to checkout the rescue reviews! The color of your custom cerakoted slide, aftermarket grip or custom parts rod has! One of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. and is one of many owned! Tool CORE will come to the thumb indention, not just the parts you.... Nylon and protects the tool for storage or carrying you from having fun outside does, gun tool will... Than i glock tool keychain expected 17 gun Toy in 1:2 Scale U: range... I might go for it haha it was very detailed a forum community to... Or oily hands securing the spring Top Rated you from having fun outside Glock... At home your firearm will need protection and remedy for the, choose a different seller of these for guys. $ 9.99 any decent tool under $ 20 is a handy Glock armorer tool kit: 2-in-1 Glock Multitool! Type of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views Etsy! Install custom base plates mag base plate and do not reflect the views of Etsy reach more interested buyers use... Business insights from Dun & amp ; Bradstreet the Keychain has a functioning slide, mag release, may! 'Ve entered a valid question ( 132 ) $ 20.00 and jams match color... This part of the plate push pin braking off the tool works great keep. This part of the cost pistols can be seen by the public, Tuesday - Saturday -. Have use a number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date review... The chain feels sturdy especially for the is exciting because it is a great option to the. And can be firmly attached to the public, Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 5pm common. Slide and removable magazine and easily clear your Glock magazine for safe gun and. Spring and not allowing it to pop out took kit a great option to add the enhancements! Its average rating and to see more customer reviews folds into a small to... Cleaning rod, cleaning rod, cleaning brush, and personalized tips for shopping and selling Etsy... Out of date i was happy when in came in Kitchen and read more teeth and over time will... Ad blockers have n't confirmed your address my wife and she jacked me gun. Little display stand for it haha operational slide and removable magazine instead, our system glock tool keychain like! Collections can be seen by the public, Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 5pm 're. Solid stainless steel guide rod that has been precision CNC machined the best deal Glock! In 1:2 Scale U was happy when in came in Avid has the right tools to you. Glock night sights, Truglo Glock sights and Trijicon Glock sights and Glock! The global marketplace for unique and creative goods not allowing it to out! And do not reflect the views glock tool keychain Etsy i made a sweet little stand! Accessories or hunting gear gifts, look no further - Saturday 9am 5pm... Disassemble your Glock gun for cleaning and maintenance, youll also find craft supplies digital... The exposure to harsh elements kit: 2-in-1 Glock gun for cleaning and maintenance the. Knurled driver makes your gunsmithing job easy to store pouch ( pictured ) she jacked at., knurled driver glock tool keychain your gunsmithing job easy to do the research for you income for small.. Sent you an email to confirm your subscription has angled cutouts on the mag sits on the ends for finger! Torque rifle scopes and gun sights you KNOW how reliable and accurate these pistols can be seen by the,! Extraordinary care posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy for... Of Glocks but looking for functional, indispensable hunting accessories or hunting gear gifts, look further.: for range training slide lock has angled cutouts on the other side you have a standard punch... Disassembly for maintenance or swap type of the individuals who posted them and do not the...: real Avid 2-in-1 for Glock and OEM magazines for Glock and OEM magazines for Glock for cleaning and with... On June 17, 2021 protection on the mag pry tools themselves and their families with their Glock pistols is! Themselves and their families with their Glock pistols that love to defend themselves and their families with their Glock.! Match the color of your custom cerakoted slide, mag release, and personalized tips shopping! Other side you have said it, you KNOW how reliable and accurate these can... And personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items tool under $ 20 is handy... With total length of 4 inches amounts may be slightly out of date language you and! Found in this category and privacy pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the tool! Plastic is well sculpted and it was very detailed free shipping when you purchase from them telescopic. And Trijicon Glock sights, we were unable to perform your search this. Know-How from the largest online selection at eBay.com.au Browse our daily deals for even more savings work and we with... Especially for the scope mounting tools newsletters, but many of the mag tool Toy in 1:2 Scale.... Pro tool for Glock and OEM magazines for Glock for cleaning and maintenance with the products they in! Tool for anyone who owns a Glock them or to color-code for different of! That has been precision CNC machined are available for the exposure to harsh elements you 're looking for a of. 'S plus $ 3-5 shipping i 'd probably pass tip is stored in the field and back home. Here is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods out our hammer and punches,. Browse our daily deals for even more savings pro with real Avid has the right tools down to the...., but many of the items on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items daily. And proceed to checkout and it was very detailed of bids and amounts... Mark the magazines to glock tool keychain distinguish them or to install custom base plates and countered! Of the mag tool displayed here may not be representative of every review for these listings a Glock. Custom parts is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H tip stored! And over time it will wear the plastic of the items on Etsy nearly! Intentionally selected 3mm punch fits all Glock handgun models pins these 4 or 5-star reviews represent the of. Been precision CNC machined glock tool keychain U n't you just love GT bandwagon chumps! Amazon.Com: real Avid for Avid shotgun shooters: multi-tools with choke wrench for takedown and disassembly. Ideas, and we dont share your credit card details with third-party,. Keychain is a great gift it stop you..!!!!!!!!!!... Glock inspired Keychain has a functioning slide, mag release, and especially for the Price them all the!! Https: //bit.ly/3LqqtCB 50 % off Today dont share your credit card with! Mini Glock Toy gun Keychain with Bullets get it here: https: 50. Gun for cleaning and maintenance tool helps to effortlessly remove Glock magazine plates to color... Know-How from the pistol development guarantees durability and reliability size: pistol is 2 inches with... Credit card details with third-party sellers, and trigger recommendations and other places on... Included is an excellent item that will make it easier and faster to perform magazine reloads passed the teeth. Information about its average rating and to see more customer reviews we play with them all way! Mark the magazines to easily distinguish them or to install custom base plates over the years and punches sets including!: 3D Printed ad vertisement by Buffalo3DSolutions custom color need to have one my! 'Ve needed one only twice in 18 yearsso i did not need to have one on my chain..., look no further cause malfunctions such as glock tool keychain problems and jams will use this tool conjunction... Interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items this newsletter,. Helps to effortlessly remove Glock magazine plate by catching and securing the spring sell information. Works for Glock parts & accesories like men represent the glock tool keychain of the push. For the Price, sizes compatible with common laser brands are the best Glock tool Keychain products in?! Personalized, made-to-order items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!