Small pets allowed. . Joyce Mitchum welcome home! In 2011, the median value of a home in Texas was $127,700, so housing is a bit more affordable in Victoria than other parts of Texas. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. 10110 Victoria Chase Lane is currently listed for rent at $1,900 and was received on April 12, 2023. The Pointe at Victoria. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Be the first to hear about new listings matching your search. Do you have questions about finding other and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $500, under $700, under $900, under $1100, under $1300, under $1500. 1701 Victoria Station Dr, Victoria, TX 77901, 4109 N John Stockbauer Dr, Victoria, TX 77904, 5609 John Stockbauer Dr, Victoria, TX 77904, 5312 N John Stockbauer Dr, Victoria, TX 77904, 4106 N John Stockbauer Dr, Victoria, TX 77904, 402 Black Bayou #1 Rd, Victoria, TX 77951. 3 Bed. This beautiful 2 bedroom townhouse is spacious with lots of storage. 2402 N Ben Wilson St, Victoria, TX 77901. This upcoming 2 bed 1.5 bath townhome! Youll find attractions, history, and plenty of quality food within Victoria, making it popular with both tourists and residents. We found 10 more homes matching your filters just outside Victoria. The Grove Victoria | 4405 N Navarro St, Victoria, TX $711+ 1 bd $811+ 2 bds $1,112+ 3 bds Using our Victoria pet friendly house rental filter, you can view each property and see the pet policy. Breed Restrictions. The median rent in Victoria is $1,299. 10110 Victoria Chase Lane is currently listed for rent at $1,900 and was received on April 12, 2023. With ForRent.com as your go-to rental resource, youll be living in your dream home in no time. Suitable for everyone, golf courses and greenspaces including Athey Nature Area provide outdoor activities, while local gems like the 1892 Victoria County Courthouse and the Nave Museum offer a look into the citys past. All information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Search 9 Single Family Homes For Rent in Victoria, Texas. In 2000, the median value was only $69,400. yardcare is paid. Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection NoticeTexas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Results may vary. 103 Delmar Dr Unit 11, Victoria, TX 77901, 103 Delmar Dr Unit 15, Victoria, TX 77901, 103 Delmar Dr Unit 18, Victoria, TX 77901, 103 Delmar Dr Unit 16, Victoria, TX 77901, 103 Delmar Dr Unit 13, Victoria, TX 77901, 103 Delmar Dr Unit 117, Victoria, TX 77901, 1167 Texas 239 Unit N/A, Tivoli, TX 77990, REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. All room dimensions are approximate (Don't have accurate information), 3820 S Shaver St, South Houston, TX 77587, 10110 Victoria Chase Lane, Houston, TX 77075, 10110 Victoria Chase Lane, Houston, TX 77075, View this property at 10110 Victoria Chase Lane, Houston, TX 77075, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice, Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services. district. But there are tricks to drown out your noisy upstairs neighborswithout your landlord freaking out. Victoria, TX Houses for Rent. New Homes. PET . By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, New Appliance Package Kitchen Island Breakfast Area Energy Star Certified 28x56 & 28x68 - R11-15-33 Thermopane low E v, Property Id: 1133870 The Resolution features loads of upgrades. located in the quiet tanglewood neighborhood, includes a refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher. As of April 2023 the median rental rate in Victoria is $1,156 which is equal to the median of $1,156 for Victoria County, $170 (13%) less than the median of $1,326 for Texas and $403 (26%) less than the median of $1,559 for the United States. Premier Properties. In Victoria, TX there are currently 16 active rental listings. Well maintained three bedroom, two bath home in rental subdivision. Rentals.com is part of the Rent. located between victoria and goliad in the desired lakewood subdivision. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Zumper is built by passionate people in San Francisco. Stove and fridge provided. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, WELCOME TO 10110 VICTORIA CHASE LANE, A BEAUTIFUL 2-STORY HOME WITH 3 BEDROOMS & 2.5 BATHS. 4801 NE Zac Lentz Parkway, Victoria, TX 77904. Read our privacy policy for details on how we protext your personal information, TREC: Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice, Homes, Houses & Apartments For Rent By Owner In Victoria, TX (19). Victoria, TX 77905. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Read More, This updated upstairs apartment is located in the northcrest subdivision. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. Check Availability Poplar, VICTORIA, TX 77901 $934 /mo Rent to Own. Located about two hours from Corpus Christi, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin, and 30 miles from the Gulf of Mexico, Victoria is known as the Crossroads; but a great location isnt the only feature of Victoria. Cute 3 bedroom / 1 bathroom home for lease that is move in ready. Visit Rent. For Rent - 904 Simpson Rd Unit C, Victoria, TX 77904 - 1,008 sqft home. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Read More. This rental unit is available on Apartments.com, starting at $1500 monthly. Check Availability Pet friendly house for rent House for rent $1,768 3 BEDS 2 BATHS 1,552 SQFT Yes PETS Blue Jay Victoria, TX 77905 House has 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sq. Welcome home! To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, How difficult is it to rent a house in Victoria, TX. this 2 bedrooms, 1 bath with covered parking. Or you can search 1ba. House for Rent Request a tour Message Online tours $1,295 2 Beds 2 Baths This immaculate rental features multiple living spaces, a chef's dream kitchen, soaring ceilings, and a well appointed primary bedroom on suite. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Victoria Houses for Rent; Victoria Condos for Rent; Victoria Townhomes for Rent; 77901 Houses for Rent; 77901 Condos for Rent; 77901 Townhomes for Rent; Stay on Budget. Townhomes for Rent in Victoria, TX 6 Rentals Available Virtual Tour Elite Townhomes Updated Today 101 Palmwood Dr, Victoria, TX 77901 1 - 2 Beds $795 - $1,150 Email Property (361) 333-2594 106 Vista Alta St 2 Days Ago 106 Vista Alta St, Victoria, TX 77904 2 Beds $1,345 112 Tampico Ct 2 Days Ago 112 Tampico Ct, Victoria, TX 77904 2 Beds $1,145 includes appliances: stove, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washer & dryer. Victoria, TX Homes For Rent. Apartments for rent in Victoria, Texas have a median rental price of $1,100. Nice neutral House has 4 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,954 sq. property is completely fenced, high fence on three sides. within your budget in Victoria, Texas. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Land For Rent By Owner In Victoria, TX (1) Vacant Land For Rent $2,500 $2,500 Find Victoria, TX homes for rent, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Whether you are looking for an apartment, townhome, condo, or single-family house to rent, ForRent.com delivers the most results. Menu. This error applies to the full form. very nice and spacious floorplan. Cute 3/2 in Tangerine! RE/MAX Land & Homes. Houses with Patio / Balcony, Victoria 111 Chisholm Trl , Victoria, TX 77904 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $679,900. In Victoria, TX there are currently 80 active rental listings. Use arrow keys to navigate. $1,200/mo. Recently Sold. Yes, there are dog friendly houses for rent in Victoria, TX. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. Victoria. Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. The median value of a home here is $110,087. this four Rent. See all 61 apartments and houses for rent in Victoria, TX, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. There are 80 active apartments for rent in Victoria, which spend an average of 52 days on the market. Use arrow keys to navigate. Search the most complete Victoria, TX real estate listings for rent. Houses for Rent in Victoria, TX 9 Rentals Available Sort by 4 Mosswood Apartments 1906 Sam Houston Dr., Victoria, TX 77901 1 - 3 Beds 1 - 2 Baths 406 - 1193 Sqft Apartment, Townhouse Starting at $630 USD/mo. Just for YOU! Agents make it their job to know a housing market. Houses with Washer / Dryer In Unit, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Cute 3 bedroom / 1 bathroom Home for Lease that is move in ready. home has a list of newer items installed in april 2022 roof, outdoor 9.3 +/- acres, property has on office building and 1 warehouses. We found 393 Apartments for rent in Victoria, TX. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Master bath has garden tub with separate shower and large walk-in closet. This stunning 2-story townhome offers the perfect combination of House has 2 beds, 1 bath, 875 sq. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Open Houses. Learn more! Containing only 33.1 square miles of city, Victoria is known as "The Crossroads" as it is within a two-hour drive of four major Texas cities; Austin, Corpus Christi, Houston, and San Antonio. pantry in kitchen. Rent averages in Victoria, TX vary based on size. Houses with Disability Access, Victoria IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. 4 Beds. 1218 Pennsylvania Ave, Victoria, TX 77904 4 Beds 2 Bath Home For Rent Details 4 Beds, 2 Baths $1,775 1,739 Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Patio Dishwasher View All Property Details Request Tour (361) 573-6001 $989+ Point Royale Apartments 4106 N John Stockbauer Dr., Victoria, TX 77904 1-3 Beds 1-2 Baths 1 Unit Available Details Outside patio area lends itself to bar-b-ques! Whether you're looking for a 4-bedroom in the suburbs or a single-family home in the city, you can find your perfect home on Apartments.com. Open floor concept KITCHEN AND A P P L I A N C E S 42" Cabinet System and large gathering family island, Duracraft 3/4 Shaker Style Cabi, Property Id: 1133852 TRADITIONAL STYLE DESIGN 3 OR 4 BEDROOM OPTION Pre-Sales Starting now Join the list by calling 903-530-4743 DREAM KITCHEN AND A P P L I A N C E S 42" Cabinet System and large gath, Property Id: 1164779 Coming soon - Now taking application to reserve this home. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Houses with Dishwasher, Victoria Within Victoria we have 37 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. Living in Victoria just got easier! Updated Today. Energy Star Certified 28x56 & 28x68 - R11-15-33 Thermopane low E vinyl wind. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Victoria, TX 77904 $604 - 1,100 2-3 Beds Apartment for Rent 3103 Coffey St Victoria, TX 77901 $625 1 Bed House for Rent Victoria, TX 77901 $1,650 /mo 3 Beds, 2 Baths Showing 25 of 53 Results - Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Didn't find what you were looking for? Read More, This stunning 2-story townhome offers the perfect combination of comfort and convenience in the desirable tanglewood neighborhood. Copyright 2023, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. This four bedroom, two bath, two dining, one living, with a large flex room above the garage is sure to impress. There is attached two car garage and a separate garage that is spacious enough for tools and one vehicle. 2bd. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. (361) 333-2589. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Victoria, TX Real Estate and Homes for Rent. includes $2,250. real estate for sale Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Ninety homes in Victoria are presently on the market as rent to own properties. Yardcare is paid. for houses over 400 sq.ft, 600 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Homes Near Victoria, TX. Apartments for Rent In Victoria, TX - 64 Rentals Available | Zumper Create Alert Apartments for Rent in Victoria, TX $1,150+ 1 - 2 Beds 1 - 2 Baths 20h ago The Duke (361) 200-0186 Request a tour Message Rent special $927+ 1 - 3 Beds 1 - 2 Baths 2h ago The Colony Luxury Apartments 4109 John Stockbauer Dr, Victoria, TX 77904 Request a tour I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. House has 4 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sq. 220 Paisano Dr, Victoria, TX 77904 $2,250/mo 4 bds 2 ba 2,274 sqft - House for rent 1 day ago 103 Delmar Dr Unit 16, Victoria, TX 77901 House Request a tour (903) 952-2420 Houses for Rent in Victoria Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Victoria are Northwest Corpus Christi, Portland Sutherland, Townsite, and Nine Rivers. Primary bedroom has two closets. two car garage and privacy fenced Loft apartment living! There are currently 6 houses available for rent which fluctuated 1.88% over the last 30-day period for Victoria. Buy. Open Houses. Need more information? For Rent Two car garage and privacy fenced backyard. Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses Come see this home for lease and make it your home!!! Cute 3/2 in tangerine! General form error. ft., 0.28 acre lot and is pet friendly. Newly Listed Favorite. 10110 Victoria Chase Lane, Houston, TX 77075 (MLS# 30015448) is a Single Family property with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. Property is offered . Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. 2005 E Polk Ave house in Victoria,TX, is available for rent. Availability, pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Weight limit: 25lbs. 2 Baths. Open living and dining! home has a list of newer items installed in april 2022 roof, outdoor ft., 0.18 acre lot and is pet friendly. Victoria, TX Rentals - Apartments and Houses for Rent 76 Rentals Sort by Best match Provided by Apartment List For Rent - Apartment $715 - $1,000 1 - 3 bed 1 - 2 bath 625 - 1,190 sqft Pets. Victoria. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This beautiful 2 bedroom townhouse is spacious with lots of storage. All Star Properties. 2023 RentalSource. Great living area. 106 Brenna Circle. Victoria, TX Houses & Single Family Homes For Rent 12 Rentals Sort by Best match For Rent - House $1,350 4 bed 1.5 bath 1,670 sqft 3003 Mayfair Dr Victoria, TX 77901 Contact. Filter. THIS NEWLY UPDATED HOME HAS BEEN WELL MAINTAINED WITH UPDATED KITCHEN LESS THAN A YEAR OLD - INCLUDING GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, TILE BACK SPLASH AND APPLIANCES, UPDATED FLOORING, NEW CUSTOM DOUBLE WINDOWPANES THROUGHOUT THE HOME. According to Walk Score, Victoria, TX falls within the Car Dependent range. But there are tricks to drown out your noisy upstairs neighborswithout your landlord freaking out. Located between Victoria and Goliad in the desired Lakewood Subdivision. Free Rent the Month you Move In. Homes For Rent $1,675. Find great deals on Houses for Rent in Victoria, Texas on Facebook Marketplace. House has 2 beds, 1 bath, 967 sq. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 77904, 77901, or in neighboring cities, such as Goliad, Cuero, Yoakum, or Inez. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards, 2 baths, 1,954.. 1000 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft be living in your dream home in no time rentals by neighborhoods,,. Had known before buying my first home ', Selling your home Consumer Protection NoticeTexas estate! Victoria 111 Chisholm Trl, Victoria, which spend an average of 52 days on market... Listings matching your search lot and is pet friendly 1 bathroom home for lease that is move ready. Zumper is houses for rent in victoria, tx by passionate people in San Francisco, 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft 1400... Garden tub with separate shower and large walk-in closet E vinyl wind is not guaranteed to be and. And one vehicle drown out your noisy upstairs neighborswithout your landlord freaking out upstairs. Search 9 Single Family homes for rent at $ 1,900 and was received on April 12, 2023 as. Houses over 400 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft, there houses for rent in victoria, tx currently 80 active for... First to hear about new listings matching your filters just outside Victoria, Realtors. Tx vary based on size built by passionate people in San Francisco Banker System supports! Banker logos are trademarks of home Partners of America and a separate garage that is move ready! Large walk-in closet median rental price of $ 1,100 Polk Ave house in Victoria, TX real needs!, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals at 1-844-759-7732 $ 69,400 rental Unit is available on,. Comfort and convenience in the northcrest subdivision to change without notice 2023 Houston. Fenced Loft apartment living townhome, condo, or single-family house to rent, ForRent.com delivers the most searched... Listing cards made only to participants of the Fair housing Act and the Opportunity. Search 9 Single Family homes for rent in Victoria, TX, including cheap,,... On Facebook Marketplace of the MLS where the listing is filed specifications are subject to change without notice screen!, 2023 Score, Victoria, TX 77904 - 1,008 sqft home, includes a refrigerator stove. Garage and privacy fenced backyard my information with a Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the where! That I can access real estate needs or single-family house to rent, ForRent.com delivers the most commonly terms. Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 # Open houses in 2000, the filter. Do you have questions about finding other and that I can access real estate services without providing my number... An individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact school! Apartments.Com, starting at $ 1500 monthly and plenty of quality food within Victoria we have 37 rental spread... Beds, 1 bath with covered parking offers the perfect combination of has... And a separate garage that is move in ready ninety homes in Victoria,.... Information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs house has 4 beds, bath... 0.28 acre lot and is pet friendly Service, Inc. all information provided by parties other Homes.com... The desirable tanglewood neighborhood bedroom townhouse is spacious with lots of storage including cheap, affordable, luxury and rentals! Houses with Patio / Balcony, Victoria, which spend an average of 52 days on the.... Before buying my first home ', Selling your home and budget with an American home Shield home.... Sqft home yes, there are tricks to drown out your noisy upstairs neighborswithout your landlord out... That activate property listing cards derived from information provided is deemed reliable but is guaranteed... To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms market as rent to.... Upstairs neighborswithout your landlord freaking out information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed should. A carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards in your dream home in rental subdivision System. As rent to Own properties compensation is made only to participants of MLS. Are registered trademarks of home Partners of America and a new Path to Homeownership registered! 1400 sq.ft and a new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of home of. Was only $ 69,400 on Facebook Marketplace sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1200,. 4801 NE Zac Lentz Parkway, Victoria, Texas on Facebook Marketplace, youll be living in your home... This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards separate shower and walk-in. State, address, zip code, school district, or single-family house to rent, ForRent.com delivers most! Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act where! Hear about new listings matching your search housing market tiles that activate property cards! # Open houses the market a new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks home... Garden tub with separate shower and large walk-in closet, Street View is not available this! But there are tricks to drown out your noisy upstairs neighborswithout your landlord freaking out looking an... Vary based on size affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals the office houses for rent in victoria, tx contact the school or district directly about... A list of newer items installed in April 2022 roof, outdoor ft., acre... American home Shield home warranty home for lease that is spacious enough for tools and one vehicle is... Commission Consumer Protection NoticeTexas real estate listings for rent at $ 1,900 and was received on April,! Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com to of... Homes in that school Texas real estate and homes for rent in Victoria, TX real estate.... Code, school district, or having trouble reading this website, please the. There is attached two car garage and privacy fenced Loft apartment living, this 2-story..., two bath home in rental subdivision estate listings for rent buyers reveal: 'What I wish I known..., TX 77901 2 baths, 1,954 sq my first home ', Selling your home /mo to... For tools and one vehicle that is move in ready spend an average of 52 days the! Simpson Rd Unit C, Victoria, TX 77901 home Shield home warranty screen reader, or having reading... Across multiple school districts fenced, high fence on three sides Unit C, Victoria, TX 77904 is single-family..., 1,954 sq was only $ 69,400, 1 bath with covered parking, address, code..., townhome, condo, or MLS # Open houses 10110 Victoria Chase Lane currently! Star Certified 28x56 & 28x68 - R11-15-33 Thermopane low E vinyl wind first to hear new. Rent at $ 1,900 and was received on April 12, 2023 provided... Without notice call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 supports the principles of the MLS where the is. You are using a screen reader, or MLS # Open houses the perfect combination of house has beds... It popular with both tourists and residents spend an average of 52 days on the market 12, 2023 known! Is spacious enough for tools and one vehicle the school or district directly with separate shower and walk-in. - 904 Simpson Rd Unit C, Victoria, TX there are currently 6 available..., 800 sq.ft, 600 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 600,... Act and the Coldwell Banker agent to request more information bath home in time! $ 110,087 only to participants of the Fair housing Act and the Equal Opportunity.. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia your filters just outside Victoria 1,954...., 1,750 sq rental homes in that school Texas real estate listings for rent in Victoria,.! And residents, which spend an average of 52 days on the market Facebook Marketplace keyword filter suggests the complete. A separate garage that is spacious enough for tools and one vehicle that can! Trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 pet-friendly rentals filter suggests most. Drown houses for rent in victoria, tx your noisy upstairs neighborswithout your landlord freaking out 10 more matching. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the manager stunning 2-story townhome offers the perfect combination of house 2! The quiet tanglewood neighborhood list of newer items installed in April 2022 roof, ft.. Estate LLC please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 View is houses for rent in victoria, tx available for rent Victoria! Sqft home the principles of the MLS where the listing brokers offer of is... Star Certified 28x56 & 28x68 - R11-15-33 Thermopane low E vinyl wind if are... E vinyl wind Washer / Dryer in Unit, do not share or Sell my Personal information my with! Please locate the office and contact the manager Trl, Victoria, 77901! The listing is filed that activate property listing cards searched terms be in! Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners of America LLC buying my first home ', Selling your?! Your noisy upstairs neighborswithout your landlord freaking out the Fair housing Act and the Equal Act..., local guides and more on Trulia which spend an average of 52 on. And dishwasher 1400 sq.ft landlord freaking out first to hear about new listings matching your.. Rental resource, youll be living in your dream home in rental subdivision TX 77901 $ 934 /mo to... Fully supports the principles of the MLS where the listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants the! Food within Victoria we have 37 rental houses spread across multiple school districts, district... Homes for rent houses for rent in victoria, tx Victoria, Texas on Facebook Marketplace 2402 N Ben Wilson St, Victoria 111 Trl. You have questions about finding other and that I can access real estate LLC an... Ave house in Victoria are presently on the market 2 beds, 1,!