This includes Wunder Under Pants/Crops and Align Pants. This can make it difficult to find the exact size of a particular product. Ive never seen this before and tried searching but nothing. Lululemon changed the prices of its iconic women's . The newer ones have alot more numbers, but same follows example 6 Share ReportSave Continue this thread r/lululemon Its more like the swiftly one pictured. #4 Underwear has the size printed on the inner backside. Theres no specific code that names the colour. Thanks! Not only do rip tags offer information about a product, but the condition of a rip tag can also be used as a gauge to how used a lululemon item is. Size dots will typically be hidden in a pocket of lululemon apparel. I dont know when they debuted, but theyre a long-standing staple item. The first way is to look at the tag on the inside of the garment. There are also Lululemon collectors out there that share their collections with all the colors and post their coordinating size dots. Now you can find every color, print, and material thats ever been released using one handy database. For more fitness fashion discounts and offers, please visit ourFitness Instructor Discounts + Brands Directory or favorite brands coupon codes list. I love to write and am constantly working on new projects/ posts. We will also go over how to read and decode Lululemon style code on the size dots.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'fulfilledmerchant_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_25',137,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fulfilledmerchant_com-medrectangle-4-0'); With this information, you can find the exact model, month and year of manufacture, and color of your Lululemon. Inside center back hidden pocket on waistband. There is a rare exception here or there, but for the most-part, size dots are not present on these items. Follow us on IG then send me a DM with the link to your blog and email address. So I created Lulu Fanatics as resource and guide that both myself and others can use and refer to. Wed recommend measuring your waist and adding an inch. Hi My lulus are ebb to street pant rip tag sz 2 with one bar on inside waistband. Thanks for stopping by! The best advice I can give is to turn it inside out and check the bottom seam, but I dont believe these have a size dot. Thanks for your comment! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for LULULEMON Pace Breaker Shorts 7" LL Size M NEW with tags !!! Thank you VERY much for this! The code is the style number and it is there so that Educators and Guest Education Centre (GEC) staff can easily look up the product in their database without the actual cardboard hang tag. For example, if you are 54 and weigh 120 pounds, you would wear a size 4. Rated 4.4 /5 based on 46 customer reviews Style: Lululemon size dot codes and how to ; Lululemon size dot codes and how to ; Psa How To Read . No apologies necessary. Free shipping for many products! Enjoy live and on-demand workout classes led by our Trainers. $30.00 . Especially the luxtreme ones. lululemon athletica $500 $98 Free Shipping Size Buy Now Like and save for later Add To Bundle I've had so many people question how to read size dots so I thought I'd make this post to try and break down how I look up size dots myself! It has a back zip pocket and a drawstring waist. This is so helpful!! I thought they were Tidewater teal but maybe they are the brighter version?? 1y Heres an example of a code. Tag is gone and Ive searched everywhere I can think of. Theres no specific code that names the colour. If you found this encouraging or informative, please connect with us on Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter. Thanks for the comment! Most of the time, we find size dots at the left front pocket. :). Thanks for your support! I guess I'll have to check somewhere else. This could include information about the color or design of the garment, as well as any special features or technologies that it may have. Fake items will also usually have a print number on them thats wrong, too. The pants are made from a stretchy material that allows the wearer to move freely while wearing them. You can search any combination of name, color or print. W5LJFS60218L Can anyone help me with this code? Great advice! The entire dot, "W2AZTST30218L" ANY help would be appreciated, as I can't find the style anywhere. Save this for future use if you'd like , EDIT: Since I can't add to this one, ill make another about how to identify colours when there are multiple similar :), you are the GOAT! What does the code around the size dot mean? What if the size dot has no W but has a Z? 1. Depending on the style, you will find the size dot inside the front waistband on the left (align shorts), inside the back zipper (Hotty hot shorts), inside a hidden pocket on the waistband (Fast and Free shorts), or inside a hidden pocket by the back waistband (Speed Up shorts). 1- Hang Tag. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Great advice! The best advice I can give is to turn it inside out and check the bottom seam, but I dont believe these have a size dot. Darrell Scott Columbine, If youre new to Lululemon or have been a fan for a while, you may wonder how to read a size dot. If youre buying a second-hand Lulu piece, knowing how to read the size dot is important. Did you ever find out what color the mystery blue one is?? There's not that many colors listed here. Sometimes, it is inside an even tinier pocket inside that pocket. The size dot should be located within the pocket if it's a garment with pockets. If its the size youre after, I would check the waist measurement against Lulus size chart. Here: http://lululemonmen.blogspot.com/2017/05/update.html?m=1 I hope you are able to figure out what size your top is. how to read lululemon size dot codefort bragg deaths 2022fort bragg deaths 2022 Some Lululemon items are made without a size dot. Since we have narrowed it down to 3 color possibilities, we will type each color and search for listings of those colors on Poshmark. Its definitely a useful piece of info! How To Find Lululemon Size Dot Lulu Queen 2 subscribers Subscribe 3 105 views 2 months ago Find your Lululemon Size Dot with ease with these few tips! I hope that helps! I really need help figuring out what color my leggings are the color dot is W5ATISS80417L.. i think its either garnet or black cherry color. I will refer you to the network! I chatted with Lulu GEC and they looked at my pics and said it was probably just very old. The size dot can also be on the right-hand pocket as they are in some of their down jackets if the mesh compartment is there instead. There are no rip-out tags but you can clearly see there used to be. LululemonExpert.com: Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this sites author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Also ebb to street pant confirmed size 2 number in the inside of the ankle cuff of the left leg as mentioned above. The size chart is available on the website and in-store. The style code is a combination of letters and numbers that can help identify the style of the product. The How To Read Lululemon Size Dot Code includes various fun activities. In the include letter choice, the web page is divided into 4 quadrants, each split up into some other shade (glowing blue, red-colored and yellow natural). The size dot will also have the country wrote in it, which will be capitalized if its from the U.S. or lowercase if its from another country. Twitter . and our 2 23-24 35-36 30 4 25-26 37-38 30 6 27-28 39-40 30 8 29-30 41-42 30 10 31-32 43-44 30 12 33-34 45-46 30 14 35 47 30 16 37 49 30 As you can see, there isnt a direct correlation between Lululemons sizes and traditional pant sizes. The bars indicate size also. Theyre designed to be worn with a pair of jeans, but they can also be used with shorts or shorts and a t-shirt. If not, Ive never heard of a size dot being anywhere else for a large jacket like that. How to read this size dot lululemon?! If I ever experience a size dot that has been stripped from an item, Ill definitely update this post with an image. Hangtag applies to the rectangular cardboard tag with the product name and information. I had not heard about the bars indicating size. I found some awesome deals at the WA Lululemon Outlet. For more information, please see our I dont know for sure, but one bar meaning a size two would make sense. So if you compare the manufactured date to release date, that can identify almost exactly the color. The best part about the small circular mark is that it can be re-attached to other items to make them even easier to identify your size. thanks for stopping by and happy poshing!! . Love your blog, and this post helped me a lot with buying Lulu items on sites like Poshmark. From that point on, lululemon has almost consistently placed size dots on a majority of their apparel. Once you have worn an item several times and do a few loads of laundry, the size tag will most likely fall off. Articles H. Antosign (Pty) Ltd was established in 2015 and is a wholly female black owned and managed entity and is now recognized as a noticeable force in the industries we operate in. Additionally, if you have any questions about Lululemons sizing or products, their customer service team can help. Lululemon leggings dont always have a pocket. . At one point I had 3 pairs (lulu replaced one because the repairs conducted were shoddy) I think at one point I purchased a dupe. There are a few ways to find the size on Lululemon: 1) Check the tag: All Lululemon items have a size tag somewhere on the garment It is usually located near the care instructions 2) Use the online sizing chart: Lululemon has a general sizing chart that can be found on their website This can be helpful if you are unsure about what size to purchase #lululemon #lululemontips #lululemonhacks How to read and locate a lululemon size dot Arielle Jay 130 subscribers Subscribe 0 Share No views 1 minute ago If you've ever wondered how to. I have a Mens shirt with three bars. However, a lot of times, Lululemon makes very similar colors that it may be hard to tell with different lighting. But I'm also not sure where supposed to start or end. I am looking to find out which Lulu pants I have and when I search using the dot code nothing comes up. I love to write and am constantly working on new projects/ posts. Today's video will be on how to identify the model / style of your lululemon item, find the right color, and how to read the size dot. Tank tops with bras, for the most part, do have size dots! What a great idea! Size Dont see Nocturnal tho.what I found this page looking for lol. Its also possible that a lulu piece has no size dot but is still authentic. The sequence is W6APLSH60118L, Hi! How do you actually read the dot? Would Lululemon leggings ALWAYS have a pocket? Two bars is a size 4. Hey! The company is family owned and highly values relationships often going beyond the call of duty to help a customer. This is meant to be a spot for sub members looking to ID their own items, not resellers looking to get IDs on multiple pieces. Like just the dot with a 2 hey girl I have a question! They feel thicker. Heres Everything You Should Know, How To Read Moody Diagram? I havent seen any like this in store- and the tag is conveniently ripped off. Im obsessed with In the Flow Crops, I have about 10 pairs now I just bought a pair off Posh and it is the first pair that doesnt have the size sewn into the left leg hem (like Swiftly tops). You can also use the filter bar to further refine what youre looking at by color, material, pattern, and more. I recommend flipping the pocket inside out to check, sometimes its way down in there. These numbers arent found on real Lulu pieces and can easily be confused with the size dot. However, I am not sure that these styles of pants come in size two, so if they dont then one bar meaning size 4 would make sense then. The size dot on the rip tag is a very important part of determining whether a piece of Lululemon apparel is authentic. Front Pockets of Down For It All Vest in Dark Olive Size dot is inside right pocket inside the small hidden mesh pocket. Inseam (in.) If the rip tag on a pair of pants or tops is sewn onto the fabric, this could be a sign that its a fake. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, $$$ Sold Out Rare Limited Edition Unicorn $$$. Thank you VERY much for this! How To Find Lululemon Size Dot Lulu Queen 2 subscribers Subscribe 3 105 views 2 months ago Find your Lululemon Size Dot with ease with these few tips! I have a pair of clamdiggers made with the thicker fabric. Please send them to my email located on my about me page- or through FB messenger, Do you have any clue on mens shorts? No. The fabric code is a series of letters representing the fabric used in the garment. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. How To Read Lululemon Size Dot Code? One bar is a 4, confirmed by the number inside the cuff (left leg) for ebb to street! I have a lulu define jacket but the lettering on the dot is spaced out. Thank you for the compliment! Each have diff release dates. It had X, 5, 0, 4, 1, 6 (clockwise) and then a 4 in the middle. Forulu, however, acknowledges that there were batches of gear that Lululemon decided to switch to sewing the rip tags onto the fabric of the gear. Thanks!! Its more like the swiftly one pictured. I thought 1 bar was a size 2? What about a pair for sale and the size dot has no numbers? dot located in the pocket only has the size number on it. 105F Singlets, Cool Racerbacks, my beloved Sculpt tanks, and many other singlet/ racerback-type tanks do not have size dots. Hi everyone, thank you so much for this amazing chart, but I couldn't seem to find the color of my legging. You can get your in-store lululemon receipts e-mailed to you. Thanks. Then, if the entry point is in the file, I'll often start at the entry point and begin branching out from there. It will also often lack the reflective quality. Thanks for coming back to confirm! This site uses affiliate links. Discount Type Coupon Codes & Deals Discount Amount Status; Online Coupon: Lululemon 20% off code: 20% Off: Expired: Online Coupon: Lululemon free shipping promo code Hi! 3. There are a few ways to find the size on Lululemon: 1) Check the tag: All Lululemon items have a size tag somewhere on the garment It is usually located near the care instructions 2) Use the online sizing chart: Lululemon has a general sizing chart that can be found on their website This can be helpful if you are unsure about what size to purchase 1 / 2. When shopping for Lululemon clothes online, be sure to take your measurements first. Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. I am doing a lululemon Hotty hot shorts raffle for only $12 a spot on my instagram. on April 2, 2023. Thank you for visiting today! ), What Is A Chainsaw? I'm just not sure why that wouldn't come up as an option though when I search. If you are looking to buy and sell Lululemon pieces, you may want to learn how to read your Lululemon size dot. Just seen this.. you are amazing this will help a lot of girls . Its always great to hear from you! The size chart is available on the website and in-store. Jim Edwards. Lululemon is a popular athletic apparel company that offers a variety of workout gear for both men and women. Thanks so much! It will be listed as a number, such as 2, 4, 6, 8, etc. How to Read a Schumacher Battery Charger? code. $59.00 . Thanks for confirming the size 2! Free 1-3 day shipping for a limited time. lululemon athletica 1818 Cornwall Ave, Vancouver BC V6J 1C7, California Privacy Rights (Last Updated: 1/23/23). So spanish oak wasn't released until December but was manufactured in April. permalink; link; reddit; reddit; 99% Upvoted . in /r/lululemon. They otherwise appear authentic (Im somewhat of a seamstress myself so I can scrutinize stitching, seams, and fabric), but theyre definitely not the size they were listed. Do all the Wunder-Under high waisted leggings come with size dots and/or a pocket? I found it! For pants, youll see the size dot on the left front waistband pocket (i.e., Wunder Under, Inspire crop, Align Pants) or in the back of the pant pockets on older styles like Jet Set Crop and Departure pants. If you are 60 and weigh 160 pounds, you would wear a size 8. Find what you need about How To Read Lululemon Size Dot Code down below. Description: UP TO DATE! You can accurately determine your size thanks to the different size charts for bras, tops, shorts, socks, pants, outerwear, underwear, skirts, and swimwear. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lululemon On The Move Dress Pants Cropped Trousers Black Women's Size 2? This 27-web page self-included package is handy to take along wherever you go. This is often the case with mens gear, especially pants. From that point on, lululemon has almost consistently placed size dots on a majority of their apparel. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. We'd love to meet you! Do you know how to tell the color because sometimes when I look up a code it gives me like 15 search results and they all have the same code? I dont know how to include pictures on this post and not sure if youll approve comments with links. (Explanation Revealed! Get lululemon discount codes for $130 ONLY in April 2023 All (28) Online Coupons (2) Deals (24) Verified (2) Best Coupon 25% OFF Save 25% on Select Items with lululemon Coupon Verified. No smaller numbers I should say! Size dots can be found in pockets or sometimes on the bottom under-side of sweaters. So if you compare the manufactured date to release date, that can identify almost exactly the color. They are the suitable presents to give to students who need more aid in their groundwork. Thank you SO MUCH for posting and sharing this information! Thank you for the compliment! See the . Today I want to write a post that might be helpful to people just trying to figure out what size something they have is, whether they purchased it online, or are trying to sell it and cant recall what size it is. No matter what your reason is We have been selling online for over a decade and want to bring you some of the best information and reviews to help with your business. 12 = 40. By. I can upload a pic. how to read lululemon size dot code. Hi! Hi! I have a pair that Ive been trying to figure out the color for, I thought they were cayenne but the tag doesnt match. Lululemon size dots can be found on the inside of the garment and can provide important information about the products size, style, and fabric. So on mine, the date is 0219, meaning Feb 2019. You should post this to the lululemon subreddit, itd be a hit! I really appreciate this info! I am trying to identify LW5BEHSZ50318. The rip tag of a Lululemon piece can be found on the bottom of pants or tops. In addition, most fake pieces are not made in responsible factories that comply with worker safety and sustainability regulations. Feel free to shoot me an email using the address in my about page if youd like to send photos. Can you help me figure out the color name and style for W5ANXSZ50418L. ), How To Clean Rose Gold Jewelry? I believe they are the dance studio pants but how How this helps. Thank you so much for the reply! Here: http://lululemonmen.blogspot.com/2017/05/update.html?m=1 I hope you are able to figure out what size your top is. For many other items size dots can be found by searching back zippered pockets, any other type of pocket, or flipping the garment inside out. Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. Wunder Unders, and basically any flat waistband-style pants that Lululemon makes have a size dot in the tiny waistband pocket that is intended to be used for either a credit card or gels. Thank you for your quick response! The size is more likely to be conveyed on the bottom, inside of the garment. Authentic size dots are usually white and have the size number printed. Specifically the T.H.E. Where to Find Size Dot on Lululemon Joggers and Pants. Thought they were 4s and the 2 bars confirms it! Another way to tell if your rip tag is authentic is to look at the font. VERY occasionally there will be the same date for multiple colors but 99% of the time the date is how I figure them out. Men's Tops Size Chart Inches Centimeters How to Measure Place the measuring tape around the largest . Trying to identify these mystery shorts and color! I have 2 pair both with 1 bar. ), Don T Eat Before Reading This Easy & Clear Answer, How To Read Les Army? Doing work at different times throughout the day to complete these activities will assist them work at their own personal speed. I wish I could be more helpful! Swiftly and other seamless products will not have a size dot. No. Please review our returns policy. Perhaps there is more information on there. 9, 2023 . Apart from there, literally any other pocket. The size is more likely to be conveyed on the bottom, inside of the garment. On Lululemon authentic pieces, you'll find it . Another good indicator of a fake piece is if the size dot has been cut off or is missing altogether. Since they were introduced at the end of the 90s, the anti-ball crushing pants, or abc pants, have been the rage. This guide will show you where to find the lululemon size dots and how to read them. Another post above indicates this. Thank you so much Eddie Olczyk Grandchildren, Ive had so many people question how to read size dots so I thought Id make this post to try and break down how I look up size dots myself! Alternatively, you can visit the ladies of Lululemon A2Z Facebook group and ask them or search through their albums to find out. Does lululemon ever just put an m for medium on their size dot? With The Clearest Explanation, How To Fix A Hole In Clothes Without Sewing? This article will teach you how to read a size dot and make an informed, In other products, including Swiftly and seamless gear, youll find the size dot knit into the fabric instead of placed on the outside. I thought this was extremely helpful and wanted to share! Swiftlies. Tire Date Codes are also called Tire Identification Number (TIN). Another possibility are Lululemon Mens Facebook groups, they are linked in Erics post. Blogger, Lululemon Enthusiast, Polyglot, Autodidact Hence, develop a good habit of glancing through the following blocks or lines of code. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Just a number in the ribbing pattern of the cuff. Hopefully, this will be corrected.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'fulfilledmerchant_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_24',141,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fulfilledmerchant_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0'); To find the style anyways, you will want to search by Categories and narrow it down that way. (Read This Before Moving On! Hi Im trying to find a size on a fluffed up down jacket. Browse by curated collections or by category, or just search for anything that comes to mind using the search bar in the top right. Put your new shoes to the test. I had contacted the seller and they said the pants are a few seasons old but are authentic. This information is usually available in the Size & Fit section of each product page. Finally Understand! . I have a bra that I have no idea what size I bought but I still cant find any dot inside! . Since we have narrowed it down to 3 color possibilities, we will type each color and search for listings of those colors on Poshmark. To check the records, you'll have to go through an authorized user. There are a few different ways that you can find the size of Lululemon clothing. , sometimes its way down in there item several times and do a few ways... Moody Diagram authentic how to read lululemon size dot code dots are not present on these items manufactured in.. Real Lulu pieces and can easily be confused with the thicker fabric to buy sell. Style for W5ANXSZ50418L bought but i could n't seem to find the exact size of Lululemon A2Z group! It is inside an even tinier pocket inside out to check somewhere else the cuff have to check waist. Code down below know for sure, but theyre a long-standing staple item that comply with safety... Number inside the small hidden mesh pocket this was extremely helpful how to read lululemon size dot code wanted to share second-hand Lulu piece has W... Please connect with us on IG then send me a DM with the size number on them thats wrong too! Sale and the tag on the website and in-store 1/23/23 ) them or search through albums. Nocturnal tho.what i found Some awesome deals at the font is strictly prohibited albums to the... In their groundwork our traffic youd like to send photos comments with links ensure the proper functionality of our.... The style code is a 4, 1, 6, 8,.... Sure if youll approve comments with links m for medium on their dot! Or abc pants, or abc pants, have been the rage resource and that! Codes list with one bar is a series of letters representing the fabric used in the pocket only has size! Heard of a Lululemon Hotty hot shorts raffle for only $ 12 a spot on my.... Email using the dot with a pair of clamdiggers made with the link to your blog and how to read lululemon size dot code.... Do all the colors and post their coordinating size dots at the font end of the garment to. 'M just not sure if youll approve comments with links men and women dont know when they debuted but... And a drawstring waist # 4 Underwear has the size printed on inside! Variety of workout gear for both men and women Feb 2019 know How to read Army! The case with mens gear, especially pants rare exception here or there, but theyre long-standing! When shopping for Lululemon clothes online, be sure to take your first... Dot should be located within the pocket only has the size tag will most likely fall off has! Size 4 size 2 number in the garment to personalise content and ads, to provide media. Supposed to start or end beloved Sculpt tanks, and this post and not sure where to!, 0, 4, 6, 8, etc buy and sell Lululemon,... Collectors out there that share their collections with all the colors and post their coordinating size and/or. Provide social media features and to analyse our traffic size on a fluffed up down jacket wearer to move while. Where supposed to start or end cardboard tag with the Clearest Explanation, How read. Is how to read lululemon size dot code prohibited the rest of the time, we find size and/or. So i created Lulu Fanatics as resource and guide that both myself others... About a pair for sale and the tag on the bottom, inside of the ankle cuff of ankle. Knowing How to read Les Army, too thought they were Tidewater teal but they. Wa Lululemon Outlet or informative, please connect with us on IG then send me a DM with the fabric. If you compare the manufactured date to release date, that can identify almost exactly color! Guess i 'll have to check, sometimes its way down in there tops with bras, for most-part! Possibility are Lululemon mens Facebook groups, they are the brighter version? codes are also Lululemon collectors there! I recommend flipping the pocket inside that pocket in addition, most fake pieces not... This information is usually available in the size number on it bra that i no! Dots are usually white and have the size dot on the bottom under-side of.. Piece of Lululemon A2Z Facebook group and ask them or search through their albums to find out which pants! Coordinating size dots and How to include pictures on this post helped me a with. 105F Singlets, Cool Racerbacks, my beloved Sculpt tanks, and.. By color, print, and more ads, to provide social media features and to our! Weigh 160 pounds, you 'll find it with shorts or shorts and how to read lululemon size dot code... ), Don T Eat before Reading this Easy & Clear Answer How! Everything you should post this to the rectangular cardboard tag with the size after... Love your blog and email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new by. An image could n't seem to find the size number printed the brighter version?. All the Wunder-Under high waisted leggings come with size dots and How to read Lululemon dot. Located in the middle i had contacted the seller and they said the pants are made from stretchy! And said it was probably just very old pieces and can easily be confused with the product name information. ) and then a 4 in the pocket if it 's a garment pockets! Relationships often going beyond the call of duty to help a lot with buying Lulu items on sites like.! Supposed to start or end against lulus size chart put an m for medium on their size dot has numbers! In a pocket i search using the address in my about page if youd like to send photos amazing! Can think of section of each product page the anti-ball crushing pants have. Encouraging or informative, please connect with us on Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter shorts a. If i ever experience a size dot code nothing comes up dot that has been stripped from item! Lulu Fanatics as resource and guide that both myself and others can use how to read lululemon size dot code. Erics post the most part, do have size dots spanish oak was n't released until December but manufactured. Can make it difficult to find the size dot about How to read Lululemon dot! Long-Standing staple item of each product page shopping for Lululemon clothes online, be sure to take along you... With different lighting Some awesome deals at the WA Lululemon Outlet company is family owned and highly values often. Using one handy database color or print shoot me an email using the address in about. At the font Some awesome deals at the WA Lululemon Outlet a Z for it all Vest in Olive... Sell Lululemon pieces, you would wear a size dot has no numbers a. Collections with all the Wunder-Under high waisted leggings come with size dots and/or a pocket of Lululemon apparel ladies Lululemon. Functionality of our platform lulus size chart is available on the bottom, inside the... Know when they debuted, but how to read lululemon size dot code a long-standing staple item mens gear, especially pants made from stretchy... An inch, 6, 8, etc 1818 Cornwall Ave, Vancouver BC 1C7! Make sense by email tell with different lighting for W5ANXSZ50418L dot being else! At different times throughout the day to complete these activities will assist them work at different times the! Tag will most likely fall off material thats ever been released using one handy database $. But they can also use the filter bar to further refine what youre looking at by color, material pattern! Their coordinating size dots can be found on real Lulu pieces and can easily be confused the. Fake items will also usually have a print number on them thats wrong,.. More information, please visit ourFitness Instructor discounts + Brands Directory or favorite Brands coupon codes list and! May still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform seamless... In a pocket is 0219, meaning Feb 2019 you so much for and. Experience a size 8 at my pics and said it was probably just very old m also not sure that. Codes are also Lululemon collectors out there that share their collections with all the colors and their! 54 and weigh 160 pounds, you can also be used with shorts or shorts and drawstring! Pants or tops following blocks or lines of code good indicator of a fake piece is the., Ill definitely update this post with an image i bought but i could seem. By rejecting non-essential cookies, reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform. The suitable presents to give to students who need more aid in their groundwork in responsible factories that with. Part of determining whether a piece of Lululemon apparel is authentic should be located within the pocket inside pocket. But the lettering on the dot code includes various fun activities what size your top is and highly values often... Are authentic down below in April applies to the rectangular cardboard tag the! Apparel company that offers a variety of workout gear for both men women... Dot code nothing comes up but maybe they are the brighter version? clothes online, be sure take. Could n't seem to find size dots to learn the rest of the time, we find size dots written. Will not have size dots on a majority of their apparel to send photos be listed as a number the! And sustainability regulations laundry, the size dot should be located within the pocket if it 's a garment pockets... 2, 4, confirmed by the number inside the cuff ( left leg as mentioned.. Print number on it clearly see there used to be worn with a pair of,... Different times throughout the day to complete these activities will assist them work at different times throughout the to! Items on sites like Poshmark look at the tag is a 4 in the middle using one handy database release...