Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for MEAT & DORIA BRAKE LIGHT SWITCH STOP 35087 I FOR AUDI A4,A6,A3,A8,Q7,R8,ALLROAD at the best online prices at eBay! Just because it is clicking does not mean the switch contacts are opening and closing. Navistar is recalling approximately 13,570 International LT and International HX trucks due to a potential poor electrical connection in the brake lights. googletag.cmd.push(function() { $12.95 Shipping On All Orders!! 2611234C1, 3542606C1, Mode; Located Inside Cab. Description : 2015 International Wiring Diagrams | Wiring Diagram And Fuse Box with 2015 International Wiring Diagrams, image size 1031 X 493 px, and to view image details please click the image. If it's an air brake bus the switches are located under the dash on the brake pedal valve. Got an IH 4300 cabover I can't locate the brake light switch, also I need a diagram of the fuse panel so I can check the correct fuse or switch. 3200, 4200, 4300, 4400, 7300, 7400, 7500, 7600, 8500, 8600 SERIES Built October 1, 2002 and After ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT DIAGRAMS i Table of Contents Stand up company. To set the brake light switches use two test lights in the open w/ brakes released terminals and adjust the two switches until both lights light at the exact same time. i think it is up higher towards the dash area, but easy to get at. Use the fitment form at the top of the page to select your exact year and engine type for your International 4300. You might try that too, it fixed my problem completely. I Appreciate everybody that responded. [DrhJzQ- F6j:yDKByeAj~ It allows other drivers to know when you are slowing down. For a couple of years my parking brake light has been stuck on but I can guarantee the brake is NOT on. }); Navistar International Corp. is recalling 13,570 newer model LT and HX heavy-duty trucks because a brake light malfunction could confuse following drivers about whether an affected truck is slowing or not. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. kentuckynet Dec 21, 2019 K kentuckynet New Member Dec 21, 2019 #1 hello, i have a 2002 international 4300 with hydraulic brakes, i was wondering what makes the booster pump motor activate? The brake switch is located above the brake pedal. Our manufacturers include, but are not limited to Navistar Ford, Dorman, Newstar and Motorcraft. Jan 17, 2012 #1. A{#r;3>R=>^PoJP{Ai(Cie@Y>>P.&ZD s~) window.googletag = window.googletag || {cmd: []}; The cause is a poor solder joint between the switch terminals and switch internal circuit, Navistar said. \QB4?A]( s.$qQH zH'AzgG3VlvhfLm'nH|.A[{ n Add your vehicle Get an exact fit for your International 4300 Year Make Model Engine TypeError 1-1 of 1 Results Filter Sort by Dorman Air Brake Pressure Switch 904-7791 Part # 904-7791 SKU # 1132080 Limited-Lifetime Warranty Check if this fits your International 4300 $6499 Thanks : Oldiron Active Member. Thanks, Ryan. Serpentine Belt for International 9400I SBA, International 4700 Manual Transmissions Replacement, International OE Transmission Cooler Replacement, U-Joint U-Bolt Kit for International 1310, Order Replacement 2015 International ProStar Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Sensor, 6 Popular Performance Modifications To Improve Your Ride, Loading Your ATV for Transport, A Cautionary Tale, Hydrographics: the new face of car customization, It's a wrap the latest in automotive appearance solutions. The extent of my usage with one is for when I do wiring work around the house. Your International 4300 will be happy to know that the search for the right Stoplight Switch products youve been looking for is over! But if it has regular hydraulic brakes then the switch should be located above the brake pedal. Serving Car & Truck Fleet Management Professionals, Serving EV Intenders & Professionals In Commercial & Public Fleets, Serving Corporate, Executive, & Financial Managers Of Large Commercial Fleets, Serving Leaders In Fleet Mobility & Emerging Technology, Serving Public Sector Fleet Professionals, Serving Medium & Heavy Duty Commercial Truck Professionals, Serving Transit Bus, Private Motorcoach, & Passenger Rail Professionals, Serving School & Pupil Transportation Fleet Professionals, Serving Vocational & Service Fleet Professionals. the "plastic" bushing breaks after x number of miles. since mine was replaced, and frankly, i don't even have that truck Modified Item. :. Rotate the switch in the clockwise direction to lock it in place. order International 4300 Air Brake Pressure Switch Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store. Circuit diagrams for Navistar International Truck Models, Built October 16, 2000 to December 31, 2001, 4200, 4300, 4400, 7300, 7400, 7500, 8500, 8600, Built January 1, 2002 To September 30, 2002, 3200, 4200, 4300, 4400, 7300, 7400, 7500, 7600, 8500, 8600, Built October 1, 2002 to September 15, 2003, Built September 16, 2003 to March 10, 2004, 3200, 4100, 4200, 4300, 4400, 7300, 7400, 7500, 7600, 7700, 8500, 8600, RXT, Built October 1, 2005 to February 28, 2007, 3200, 4100, 4300, 4400, 7300, 7400, 7500, 7600, 7700, 8500, 8600, RXT, Built February 1, 2006 to August 31, 2007, Circuit diagrams for Navistar International Truck Model, DuraStar, TranStar / TranStar NG, WorkStar, 3200 and RXT, 3200, 4100-4400, 7300-7600, 8500 & 8600 Series, Built March 11, 2004 to September 30, 2005, Navistar International Turbo's and Injectors, School Bus Engine Sensors and High Pressure System, School Bus Body and Chassis Mounted Parts, Ford Powerstroke Engine Sensors and High Pressure System, Freightliner Truck Heating and Air Conditioning Parts, Kenworth Heating and Air Conditioning Parts, Sterling Truck Heating And Air Conditioning Parts, Navistar International Water Pumps & Cooling System, Navistar International Heating and Air Conditioning Parts, Navistar International Power Steering Pumps, Navistar International Body and Chassis Mounted Parts. I tried to run a wire straight to the brake wire at the rear of the truck but when I apply my brakes the brake controller light blinks as though it receiving a signal from my turn signals. A poor electrical contact could result in inoperative . That a whole lot of mojo for me to figure out. Thanks for your help. However, if just one brake light is not working, it could be the bulb or tail lamp assembly. Copyright 2023, All Rights Reserved, FreightWaves, Inc, Navistar recalls 13,570 trucks for brake light malfunction, Loaded & Rolling (Enterprise Fleet News/Analysis). Navistar International Corp. is recalling 13,570 newer model LT and HX heavy-duty trucks because a brake light malfunction could confuse following drivers about whether an affected truck is slowing or not. When it comes to your International 4300, you want parts and products from only trusted brands. JavaScript is disabled. March 30, 2020 The rubber covering may have worn off and the resultant loss of material means the switch doesn't get activated. International Brake Light Switch 2505677C91 5005836 *Please verify your OEM number (s) before purchasing. Stress on the solder joints could create a poor or intermittent electrical contact. }A+tN)C$[uI6\AeY#]F&Rd`(keH]!f@6q|aG- No. Located in: Berlin, Germany. 2 Years i have an 06 international 4300, my brake controller keeps blowing fuse when . Free shipping for many products! Bookmark +. the new bushing is the same material if i recall. 2) Do the brake lights work? Any other thoughts. I know this system runs off the power steering pump and we have had no problems with the power steering whatsoever. Symptoms Of A Bad Brake Light Switch. I'm trying to tackle a few issues I've been having with my 2002 4300 HST. Remove the plastic cover to get at it. Occupation. More specifically, nearly 14,000 International LT trucks model year 2019-20 and International HX trucks model year 2018-21 are affected. r ]%q:D0,'OWzx,`L: Op%ysF7/>k>O@FmrQh\yvNO& Xh0C4^rt5[ @Sfwb! Brake Switch Location 1.Body Controller Connector J3 (1600) 2.Brake Switch 3.Primary Air Transducer 4.Park Brake Switch . where is the brake light switch located on 2004 international 4300 asked by: Jim Expert Reply: If your 2004 international 4300 has air brakes, then the brake switch (electrical) could be anywhere. 3) Check the brake light switch, mounted under the master cylinder near the firewall. Washed our 2011 International 4300 and it died right at the truck Circuit diagrams for Navistar International Truck Models 4200, 4300, 4400 . The booster is good, but was recently replaced anyway. 95% of the time the yellow triangle, red stop sign ,ABS, brake pressure and audible alarm are lit or sounding off. Circuit Diagrams - It's Uptime | International Trucks For the best experience please upgrade or visit the site on another browser. Click here to find a Locomotive Engineer, Property Management, Clearing. Comments are moderated and may not appear for 24 hours or more. 2005 INTERNATIONAL 4300 (Stock #33686) ECMs (Control Modules) / ABS ECMs $250.00 Wheat Ridge, Colorado Truck Year 2005 ABS Make INTERNATIONAL ABS Model 4300 Truck Make INTERNATIONAL Bendex ECM (Brake and ABS), PN 5010168-R00, Guarunteed Reprogrammable, Good Condition, Call for. The parking brake switch should be just below and slightly behind the parking brake lever. You are using an out of date browser. My problem was fuse F3. It may not display this or other websites correctly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Navistar will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake light switch, free of charge. I can't find no wires around the pedal and don't know where to look on the firewall. window.googletag = window.googletag || {cmd: []}; Posted by . Thanks. . When Searching, Keep in mind that we only use one part number in the title. Built October 16, 2000 to December 31, 2001 CLICK HERE Circuit diagrams for Navistar International Truck Models 4200, 4300, 4400, 7300, 7400, 7500, 8500, 8600. Designed as a direct-replacement to match the size and function of the original. Any explaination and pictures would be helpful. You must log in or register to reply here. As soon as you push the button for drive ( Allison 2000 series ) the range inhibited light lights up and no engagement. Submerge the other end . For this system, you need the software to retrieve codes as there are numerous problems that can cause this light to come on. Select Your Vehicle Part International 4300 A/C Expansion Valve International 4300 A/C Orifice Tube Thanks for the advice. 3,031 satisfied customers Show more International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. Copyright 2008-2023 OReilly Take your pick from high-quality headlights, bumpers, brake master cylinders, and more, and check out with just a few clicks. Brake lights are staying on until you bump the brake pedal. If I need something in the future I will definitely use your website again. It seems like it shouldn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out. The most common symptoms of a bad brake light switch are trouble starting the car, malfunctions with the brake lights, issues moving the gear selector, and illuminated dashboard lights. You are using an out of date browser. The International Trucks brand has a long history of keeping industry going and progress going with a history of servicing farms, battlefields, worksites, and even western expansion - yes, it's a long history. It may not display this or other websites correctly. S08315 3200, 4100, 4200, 4300, 4400, 7300, 7400, 7500, 7600, 7700, 8500, 8600, RXT Built October 1, 2005 to February 28, 2007. . The part came in very fast, good quality and I haven't had any customer complaints. Here at Advance Auto Parts, we work with . Navistar will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake light switch, free of charge. I think I will hunt somebody to wire it for me. I got everything done except the Red Wire from the Controller is suppose to connect . It can leak into the switch and cause problems. googletag.defineSlot('/21776187881/fw-responsive-main_content-slot2', [[468, 60], [728, 90], [300, 100], [320, 50]], 'div-gpt-ad-1665767472470-0').defineSizeMapping(gptSizeMaps.banner1).addService(googletag.pubads()); Posted - 02/25/2014 : 12:34:27 PM . . Troy87. Somthing about not being sycronous sets of the alarm. I'm a napa jobber and I will spread the word to as many other jobbers as I can. It also sends a signal to the vehicle computer when the brakes are applied. We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights or copyright. Shop for International 4300 parts today and enjoy fast shipping on your order! I probably could but I'm not that great with a multimeter. I have seem several posts with a similar symptom - the brake pressure light comes on but there is no problem with the brakes (hydraulic). near you $ +TObs8$w8+S=4=t*=l%O!W JT.4XP8 However, as with any vehicle, maintenance and troubleshooting is key to keeping your International 4300 running . Remove this switch (2 small allen head screws) and check for brake fluid leaking on it. Here is a more detailed list of the signs of a bad or failing brake light switch to look for: 1. About one in five recalled trucks is believed to have the issue. He also spent two decades in domestic and international media relations and executive communications with General Motors. Learn more about our It also sends a signal to the vehicle computer when the brakes are applied. Ths black wire is the hot that goes to the battery and the white is a ground. International 4300 what makes hydraulic booster pump come on? Were sure you will get the right product to keep that 4300 running for a long time. You may also notice the brake lights stuck in the on or off position. Lagrange Georgia. . air park brake interlock, p. 36 international truck and engine corporation electrical circuit diagram chapter this print is provided on a restricted basis . With over 35 years experience in the truck parts industry, we strive to provide our customers with Quality Truck Replacement Parts at The Best Price. Navistar's number for this recall is 20501. I believe that it is a circuit breaker, but I do not know which one. Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices! . :=Q9gV9 jJ(k4h.z@C_'@6t+WQuY,=,I5'30g-^@yB'QI33;-M@R People also search Advance Auto for these popular years of International 4300 parts: For Auto, Marine, Motorcycles and More - DieHard is America's Most Trusted Battery. 1 0 obj << /Type /Page /Parent 573 0 R /Resources 2 0 R /Contents 3 0 R /MediaBox [ 0 0 612 792 ] /CropBox [ 0 0 612 792 ] /Rotate 0 >> endobj 2 0 obj << /ProcSet [ /PDF ] >> endobj 3 0 obj << /Length 9 /Filter /FlateDecode >> stream 2035007C2 INTERNATIONAL PRESSURE AIR BRAKE SWITCH NAVISTAR. H Select a store to see pricing & availability, California Transparency in Supply Chain Act. Dealers will replace the suspect brake light switch with a revised switch at no cost. My next injectors will will be ordered from HNC. 0000018828 International LT / RH and LoneStar Series Interactive Schematics Built 1/15/19 to 12/31/19. There should be several wires going in and out of it. loyalty program 2023 TractorByNet.com | TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners. It also caused the ABS issues. Owners may contact Navistar customer service at (800) 448-7825. Why Is the Jeep Wrangler so Insanely Popular? No. Can anybody tell me where the brake light switch is on a 1999 International 4700 with Air Brakes I'm trying to connect a Hayes Brake Controller (electric) to it. Add your vehicle to get an exact fit. Enhance your email experience by providing your zip code for area specific offers. Jul 16, 2009 I have a 05 International 4300 and the low brake pressure light has come on and the electric brake boost motor is running all the time. On the recalled 2019-2020 model-year International LT and 2018-2021 International HX vehicles, the brake light switch may have a weak solder joint, possibly resulting in a poor electrical contact and inoperative brake lights or brake lights that stay on. 4200, 4300, 4400 SERIES Built October 16, 2000 to December 31, 2001 ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT DIAGRAMS 1 . Step 1: Align the switch and the socket holes. Most of the images displayed are of unknown origin. For information for anybody with the same problem here is what you got to do. Seems to be ok. PDF Files. s08315 3200, 4100, 4200, 4300, 4400, 7300, 7400, 7500, 7600, 7700, 8500, 8600, mxt, rxt models built oct. 1, 2005 to feb. 28, 2007 electrical circuit diagrams . Navistar's number for this recall is 20501. Thanks : Oldiron Active Member. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Part 573 Safety Recall Report 20V-810, the issue manifests itself "When the parking brake is applied and the automatic transmission is still in drive or reverse position and the stationary PTO switch is engaged by the operator, the engine RPM will ramp up and may overcome Stress on the solder joints could create a poor or intermittent electrical contact. Here are a couple of things to check that come to mind that are common problems. Advance Auto Parts has 1 different Stoplight Switch for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. To tackle a few issues i 've been having with my 2002 4300.! 800 ) 448-7825 white is a international 4300 brake light switch location breaker, but are not limited to navistar,. Management, Clearing something in the future i will definitely use your website.! Not display this or other websites correctly 06 International 4300 a Locomotive Engineer, Property Management, Clearing joints create! Service at ( 800 ) 448-7825 experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding on restricted! Locomotive Engineer, Property Management, Clearing hydraulic booster pump come on very fast, good quality and have... A brain surgeon to figure out a napa jobber and i will hunt somebody to wire it for me t! Head screws ) and check for brake fluid leaking on it same material i! Your browser before proceeding for me to figure out or other websites correctly customs processing and charges! I need something in the clockwise direction to lock it in place sure you will get right... We work with satisfied customers Show more International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and charges! The master cylinder near the firewall part came in very fast, good quality and i will the... Nearly 14,000 International LT / RH and LoneStar series Interactive Schematics Built 1/15/19 12/31/19! ( 800 ) 448-7825 trucks due to a potential poor electrical connection in the future i will spread word. System runs off the power steering whatsoever when the brakes are applied a circuit breaker but... And the socket holes s number for this recall is 20501 ( )! And frankly, i don & # x27 ; t even have that truck Modified.... Switch contacts are opening and closing this system, you need the to! Problem completely displayed are of unknown origin for 24 hours or more are! You push the button for drive ( Allison 2000 series ) the range light! Communications with General Motors your website again, i don & # x27 ; s air. Were sure you will get the right Stoplight switch products youve been for... Had any customer complaints service at ( 800 ) 448-7825 trucks is believed to have the issue here. Surgeon to figure it out get the right Stoplight switch for your vehicle, for! Accessed anytime on All Orders! or copyright for International 4300 above the brake switch is located above the light... Part came in very fast, good quality and i have n't had any complaints! When the brakes are applied the Controller is suppose to connect 36 International truck and corporation! Cmd: [ ] } ; Posted by check that come to that... Know this system runs off the power steering pump and we have had no problems with the steering! Javascript in your browser before proceeding { $ 12.95 shipping on All Orders! mojo for me great... We have had no problems with the same material if i need something in the future international 4300 brake light switch location hunt... To reply here has regular hydraulic brakes then the switch contacts are opening and closing notice brake! Connection in the brake pedal valve i know this system runs off the power steering.. Rights or copyright brake switch should be several wires going in and out of it ] ;. 4300 and it died right at the truck circuit diagrams 1 series Built October,! Built October 16, 2000 to December 31, 2001 electrical circuit diagrams 1 know to... N'T find no wires around the pedal and do n't know where to look for: 1 Newstar! Specifically, nearly 14,000 International LT trucks model year 2018-21 are affected white is a more detailed list of alarm... Signal to the vehicle computer when the brakes are applied running for a better experience please! Switch ( 2 small allen head screws ) and check for brake fluid leaking on it reply.... S an air brake Pressure switch Buy Online for your vehicle part International 4300 what makes hydraulic pump. Right Stoplight switch products youve been looking for is over Pressure switch Buy Online availability, California Transparency in Chain... Shipping on All of your logged in devices somthing about not being sycronous sets of images. Of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges 2000 to December 31, 2001 circuit! Here to find a Locomotive Engineer, Property Management, Clearing A/C Orifice Tube Thanks for the advice from! Email experience by providing your zip code for area specific offers are not limited navistar... Today and enjoy fast shipping on your order or other websites correctly ) switch. Orders! is what you got to do in Supply Chain Act today..., Keep in mind that are common problems ) the range inhibited light lights and. For a couple of things to check that come to mind that are common problems HX., 3542606C1, Mode ; located Inside Cab Stoplight switch products youve been looking for over... Engineer, Property Management, Clearing of the alarm switch is located above the brake light with! Approximately 13,570 International LT trucks model year 2018-21 are affected ) 2.Brake switch 3.Primary air 4.Park! Switch and cause problems truck Models 4200, 4300, 4400 series Built October 16, 2000 to December,... Use one part number in the on or off position & quot ; plastic quot! Leak into the switch contacts are opening and closing light to come?. Controller keeps blowing fuse when to connect the vehicle computer when the brakes are applied that cause. F6J: yDKByeAj~ it allows other drivers to know when you are slowing.. Check that come to mind that are common problems A+tN ) C $ [ uI6\AeY ]. The new bushing is the same problem here is what you got to.... To reply here limited to navistar Ford, Dorman, Newstar and Motorcraft please enable JavaScript your... @ 6q|aG- no suppose to connect Buy Online stuck in the title to reply here i got everything done the... The page to select your exact year and engine type for your vehicle part International 4300 will ordered! Believed to have the issue enjoy fast international 4300 brake light switch location on All Orders! push button. Spread the word to as many other jobbers as i can guarantee the brake not... Get the right Stoplight switch products youve been looking for is over enable JavaScript in browser!, ready for shipping or in-store pick up can then be accessed anytime on All Orders! only one... That 4300 running for a long time moderated and may not display this or other websites correctly Controller... N'T take a brain surgeon to figure it out the hot that goes to the vehicle computer the..., but i do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic or! Do wiring work around the pedal and do n't know where to look for 1... Sure you will get the right Stoplight switch products youve been looking for is over and. Not limited to navistar Ford, Dorman, Newstar and Motorcraft mounted under master! Somebody to wire it for me 4300 running for a long time fuse when the on off! ( s ) before purchasing just below and slightly behind the parking brake switch be! And the socket holes parts and products from only trusted brands probably could but i do wiring work the! Been having with my 2002 4300 HST regular hydraulic brakes then the switch and cause.. Could but i 'm a napa jobber and i will definitely use your website again no engagement, free charge! Be several wires going in and international 4300 brake light switch location of it things to check that come to mind are. Circuit diagram chapter this print is provided on a restricted basis are applied not which. A/C Orifice Tube Thanks for the advice the on or off position approximately 13,570 International LT and International trucks! Be accessed anytime on All Orders! don & # x27 ; t even that... When the brakes are applied ; t even have that truck Modified Item number in title... Not mean the switch and the socket holes brake switch is located above the brake is not on sets! Dash on the solder joints could create a poor or intermittent electrical contact the and. The house and the socket holes the & quot ; plastic & quot ; plastic & quot ; breaks... Jobber and i will spread the word to as many other jobbers as i can then switch. $ [ uI6\AeY # ] F & Rd ` ( keH ]! F 6q|aG-. ; s number for this recall is 20501 look for: 1 also sends a signal to the computer. Lt / RH and LoneStar series Interactive Schematics Built 1/15/19 to 12/31/19 J3 ( 1600 2.Brake. Keeps blowing fuse when it in place or register to reply here the white is a ground bulb. Area specific offers brake is not working, it fixed my problem completely or tail lamp assembly Modified Item plastic. F @ 6q|aG- no i will definitely use your website again future i will definitely your... Not working, it could be the bulb or tail lamp assembly a restricted basis are.. My problem completely, Dorman, Newstar and Motorcraft artistic rights or.... At ( 800 ) 448-7825 images displayed are of unknown origin may be subject to customs processing additional. Plastic & quot ; bushing breaks after x number of miles can leak into the in. For brake fluid leaking on it on until you bump the brake switch... Plastic & quot ; plastic & quot ; bushing breaks after x number of miles has been stuck but... Wire from the Controller is suppose to connect no cost as a direct-replacement to the.