Color: White. Spa & Hot Tub Parts: Air Switches for Spas and Hot Tubs, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. $109.99, Sale Price You may need to remove the wires from the terminal, but only do one set at a time, and remember which is which, or label them with masking tape. Find My Store. Comes in: White; Oyster; and Almond Look at the tag on the back side of your tub to see which color you need. View Details. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. @bullfrogspas, I love the fact that the family goat herd comes to visit me! Youre seeing this ad based on the products relevance to your search query. You may also see a switch that is like a "Double SPDT", with two wires in, and four wires out. Get the air button, air tubing and replacement pump . Shown in white. No reviews No questions. Label all wires that are removed, and proceed in a logical forward and reverse order. Please browse our website to see our huge selection of hot tub / spa parts, accessories, and chemicals for most makes and models. The pulsing and the heat relax the muscles like no other treatment we have tried." Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Air switches for spas have come a long way since the early days, and many spa manufacturers are now controlling many spa functions with micro circuits on PCB's (printed circuit boards). The Bullfrog Spas Premium Water Care Package combines the exceptional benefits of three clean water systems to produce optimal results. The Bullfrog Spas JetPak Therapy System includes up to 16 unique and interchangeable JetPak massages to choose from so you can personalize your hot tub experience. Air Button Switch Pneumatic Multipurpose Home sy Install Massage Bathtub Stainless Steel Push Button Garbage Disposal Spa On Off (28mmWhite) 4.2 (54) $999 FREE delivery Wed, Mar 29 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Tecmark PT1-3130-02 PT13130-02, Brown 4.3 (54) $2981 FREE delivery Wed, Mar 29 Or fastest delivery Tue, Mar 28 More Buying Choices Of these, about 10% of orders are returned - with customers selecting the wrong one. Your spa water will require fewer chemical additives than ever before and minimal attention. The air switch then converts the air pulse from the depressed button to an electrical signal. "Alleviate is my absolute favorite! I am tempted to go into to business selling just these 3 parts made in mass production and price them for for $2.00-$3.00 each!! Spa Parts + by Allied, an ActivCarts company. 0 Reviews. Sundance Jacuzzi. There are 0 customer reviews and 5 customer ratings. OR THIS EXPENSIVE!!! With our systems, you can minimize time spent, as you easily maintain clean, clear, healthy water. Original button had a face diameter of: 1 53/64" and a bubble top. Air buttons and bellows for spa control systems and panels. (but I am probably just ranting ) :DBut seriously Jacuzzi knows the critical on/off button/bellow will fail and Jacuzzi should have made the part easy to access and replace. White Air Button; 1 5/8" Diameter . Repair Jacuzzi on off button fix air switch not working on hot tub jet, the truth, replace pneumatic 7777jayhawk 1.85K subscribers Subscribe 156K views 5 years ago Jacuzzi Repair. Ships from and sold by Guillens plumbing and whirlpool parts. "@type": "Organization", Using an air switch provided a safe means of turning on hot tub equipment with wet fingers. Free shipping for many products! "wordCount": "1122", I use this after a long day's worth of yard work. If OK, inspect the air switch with a flashlight, looking for insects or disconnected wires. }, Available: Usually ships within. "url": "", Look at the pictures to try and positively identify your switch. "@type": "ImageObject", 16 Cleanings in a Single Bottle, POOLPURE PLF6CH-960 Spa Filter Replaces PJW60TL-F2S, Jacuzzi Filters J-300, J400, Filbur FC-2800, 6540-476, 6540-383, Hot Tub Filter with Closed Handle(Not be Removed) 1PACK, Zinnabee Jetted Tub Cleaner for Your Jetted Tub, Bathtub, Whirlpool Tub, and Jacuzzi Tub JetShine Sage Scent Formula - Septic Safe, 5 Cleanings per Bottle, Portable whirlpool Jet Spa Bath - With Adjustable Swivel Jet, 2 levels. { So, if you'd rather not call us, make your best selection and let us know if you have any questions while installing the new air switch. Please use a different way to share. Use the online Design Studio tool to choose your spa model, colors, JetPaks, and accessories. If any of the pole/throw sets do not display this behavior, the switch has failed. Your local authorized Bullfrog Spa dealer will help you purchase, install, and service your hot tub. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. It helps relieve pain related from standing and moving up and down." Select your preferred massages, place them in your favorite seats, move them from seat to seat whenever you like, and upgrade with a new JetPak at any time. Picture 1 . Air buttons provide a burst of air through a small diameter hose which activates the air switch. Next, push the button and listen for the switch to "click", or make a small noise (you may need to turn off the spa to hear it). Browse our selection of Hot Tubsor, better yet, visit one of our three showrooms and take a test soak (or swim) in one of our Hot Tubs or Swim Spas. }, Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Our stores in Novi, Ann Arbor, and Fenton will provide the perfect Master Spas Hot Tub or Swim Spa for your home! Add to Wish List Add to Compare. "mainEntityOfPage": "https://lesliespool.com/blog/spa-hot-tub-parts-air-switches-for-spas-and-hot-tubs.html", , JPC, Air Switch, 25AMP, SPST, Latching - NMC004922000, 7396000, ZP1521U1, TBS-310A, 1 xC842000, 2000-231 -Air Button Part: Guide, 2023 - Spa Supplies USA, LLC - 888-933-3466, Jacuzzi - Air Control, Dual Air Control Kit, White - 8241940-KIT, Balboa - Circuit Board, Balboa VS100, Digital Duplex, Pump1, 8 Pin Phone Style Connector, 115v/230v - 3-60-6032, 56299, LX pumps - E-14 Circulation Pump Replacement, LX WE14, 1/4HP, 230V, 1-1/2" In/Out - 10-WE14-240, Balboa - Control System, 54218, VS510SZ, 5.5kW System w/Serial Std. Hot Tubs are one of the best ways to take care of your body on a regular basis. $49.33. This is the two piece air button kit from JACUZZI. View Details. Unnecessary holes and plumbing used in conventional spas were eliminated to prevent leaks and failures. Comes with 10" of free air tubing! "author": { Ships from and sold by InsideOut Impressions. "url": "", Built without wood or metal, your Bullfrog Spa will never rot or corrode. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. Air Activated Switch Button with Air Hose, Sink Top White Push Button for Food Waste Garbage Disposal Part (Short, 2 Inch) 4.6 (1,116) $1499 FREE delivery Wed, Apr 12 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Jacuzzi K232959; Ultra Jet LS532; Air button assembly on off hole size 1 3/8" inch; in White 4.4 (22) $2887 $18.95 delivery Fri, Apr 14 O-Ring Seal Rebuild Repair Kit For Jacuzzi Magnum Pool Pump Kit 14. $249.00, Regular Price: Everyday after skiing I'd come home, hop in it. Bullfrog Spas partners with the best hot tub dealers to provide you with the best service and warranty available. Low-profile slip cover drain kit enhances the aesthetics of bathtubs with a round overflow cutout. Parts and Accessories. This is known as theDPDT, or that's right the Double Pole - Double Throw air switch - pictured here on the left. Choose your color below. Redford Inn & Jacuzzi Suites is located at 9087 Telegraph Rd in Redford, Michigan 48239. So sit back and relax without worrying about your energy bill. Rest easy knowing youre investing in a reliable spa. [{"displayPrice":"$37.88","priceAmount":37.88,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"37","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"88","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"GZHdlRzZHW9Rqj6nih6UG6W68mHZni6QxK1TsIx%2B%2BKVb1XPOTjXsS8KUOnxrqVkbLMeMwmWiMyjPMUTatUHhAN5S5DTfWe7rquilrTkSiYZMxgOAvYLpH5vADGMYm%2BPE8lqWM0%2F5379CRFs%2BgoEIToXgTR2sEigyCW%2B9nYmOjgOj5zsYzjUsVQ%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. But I was careful and thankfully I lucked out and completed the task without a disaster and only spending $50.00 on parts ONLY $50.00!?!?!?!! Looks like your current store isn't near your delivery area. "@type": "BlogPosting", $129.00, Regular Price: BX9915. Quick view. 1 x 8262000Graphic Snap Ring "Whirlpool", 1 xJacuzzi, JPC, Air Switch, 25AMP, SPST, Latching - NMC004922000, 7396000, ZP1521U1, TBS-310A, 1 xC842000, 2000-231 -Air Button Part: GuideNot Included-(Not currently Available - You will use your existing guide), Note:***The new version of the air switch fromJacuzzidoes not require the nut that the old style used. Use Up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results. None of these 3 parts can cost more than 20 cents to make if one makes a 1000-5000 of them. This part in included in 3 position air panel kits (G1079XX). ", "We want our house to be the place where my kids want to hang out and we thought that a Bullfrog Spa and building an entire area around that is the perfect place to start.". Amazon.com: Air Button For Jacuzzi Tub 1-48 of 91 results for "air button for jacuzzi tub" Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Circuit Boards; Contactors; Flow Switches; ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Please obtain a google maps API key and put it in Site Preferences! There is something about the rolling motion that gets deep into the muscles on my back." Lorenzo Gallo, "I'm an endurance athlete. JACUZZI SPA 880 REPLACEMENT CIRCUIT BOARD. $13.99. Also available in Oyster (off white) and Almond (bone) Learn All About Your Jacuzzi Whirlpool Control Panels for the Best Jacuzzi Parts Company on the NET! Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Description. "address": "", Spa Air Switch Tecmark - SPDT/SPST/SPNO. @bullfrog_spas #ilovemybullfrogspa. $579.00, Regular Price: JACUZZI MV00000 WHIRLPOOL BATH PUMP CONTROL KIT W/ TOPSIDE BUTTON SWITCH PC1000 $153.90 Was: $171.00 Free shipping Jacuzzi 2455-266 Replacement Pillow for J-500 Series $33.00 $5.99 shipping or Best Offer Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bath BK61000 Hydro Air Jet Body BK61 $15.99 Free shipping Pillow, Jacuzzi/Sundance, SD 780 2007+ $66.40 Free shipping document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); As a factory direct Master Spas dealer for over 18 years, Leisure Works understands how to help you relax and unwind at home. JACUZZI Brand Parts Items 1 - 9 of 39 Sort By 6651940|6651914|6651969| JACUZZI Square Suction Cover $49.99 Bellow Cup, C841000 $8.88 7396000 Jacuzzi Air Switch $19.25 JACUZZI 1" Union Tee $24.55 K236000 Jacuzzi Pump $199.99 5246000 Magic Touch Control $49.90 Free shipping for many products! Low-profile round cover. 18 reviews . Air switches used in spas are used as a break in a circuit, just like a light switch or a circuit breaker. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Disposal Splash Guard Garbage Stopper Ring Cover For InSinkErator Rubber Col $m at the best online . Sarah Book, "The Pulsator JetPak hits our sore, tired, achy muscles and pulses at just the right spots. Jacuzzi made it way too easy to break off the air control stems off while removing the parts to access the bellow button part.But maybe that is what Jacuzzi had in mind when they built it like this, maybe Jacuzzi intended us to break the parts and have to buy new ones! Quick view. The Bullfrog Spas Premium Water Care Package combines the exceptional benefits of three clean water systems to produce optimal results. Immersing yourself in hot water promotes lower blood pressure, supports muscle healing and provides a quiet, relaxing moment each day whether youre alone or enjoying the healing power of hot water with someone special. It took a lot of time to edit because I cussed and complained at Jacuzzi corporation quite a bit and I had to cut that out to not sound too grumpy . AboutRedford Inn & Jacuzzi Suites. We do not ship outside the 48 Continental US States, Air Button LT532, 1-1/4" Tridelta, MPT-3428, Black (MPT-06060-3428), Air Button LT532, 1-1/4" Tridelta, MPT-3428, White, Air Button LT532, Small Bezel, Short Stem, Polished Chrome, Air Button LT532, Small Bezel, Short Stem, White (B513-WS), Balboa Air Button, 1-5/16 hole Plastic Chrome (13085), Balboa Air Button, 1-5/16 hole White (13082), Futura Air Button, 1-1/8" hole size, (FBA-xx), Herga Air button, 1-5/8" Press Fit Button, Black, Herga Air button, 1-5/8" Press Fit Button, Chrome, Herga Air button, 1/4" Foot Bellows Hergair, Herga Air button, 3/8" hs Micro bellows (11-1030) [6435], Herga Air button, 7/8" Micro bore, Chrome (6434-CCAO), Pres:Air:Trol Air Button, Flush, 1-3/4"hs, 2-5/8"fd, Polished Chrome (B225), Pres:Air:Trol Air Button, Flush, 1-5/8"hs, 2-5/8"fd, White (B225), Pres:Air:Trol Air Button, Raised, 1-3/4"hs, 2-5/8"fd, Polished Chrome (B225), Pres:Air:Trol Air Button, Raised, 1-3/4"hs, 2-5/8"fd, White (B225), Pres:Air:Trol, Air Button B513-CA, Long Stem, Polished Chrome (11-1006), Pres:Air:Trol, Air Button B513-CS, Short Stem, Polished Chrome(11-1006), Pres:Air:Trol, Air Button B513-WS, Short Stem, White (11-1051), Pres:Air:Trol, B318-CA, Chrome, Flush Econo Button. Hole Size. Redford Inn & Jacuzzi Suites can be contacted via phone at (313) 535-5030 for pricing, hours and directions. Watch this video to learn more about this button: Len Gordon #15 Air Button $26.50 Luxury Hot Tubs and Swim Spas. Air Button, 1 3/8" Hole Be the first to review this product This Air Button fits in a 1 3/8" Hole Comes with 10' of FREE AIR TUBING Pick your color. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. "caption": "Spa & Hot Tub Parts: Air Switches for Spas and Hot Tubs" Need to. We sell dozens of air switches every day. $265.00, Sale Price Next, push the button and listen for the switch to "click", or make a small noise (you may need to turn off the spa to hear it). "contentUrl": "", Spa air switches come factory calibrated, and there is usually no need for adjustment. $109.99. @bullfrog_spas was the ONLY spa that fit the bill, and we are LOVING IT!! Redford Inn & Jacuzzi Suites can be contacted via phone at (313) 535-5030 for pricing, hours and directions. Could really use a dip right now. $19.96. Drain the hot tub. $21.43. Usually, searching these numbers onHottubworkswill pull up pictures of possible replacements. 11.38. Model # PG35959. The Trio JetPak kneads my sore back after a long day in the saddle." What a view! "caption": "Spa & Hot Tub Parts: Air Switches for Spas and Hot Tubs" "headline": "Spa & Hot Tub Parts: Air Switches for Spas and Hot Tubs", Jessica Shea, "I love the DeepRelief JetPak because it provides relief of tension and soreness through the entire back. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Bestway Saluspa Hot Tub Pump Air Intake Hose / Brand New at the best online prices at eBay! Laurie Skarja, "Lumbar is so relaxing and works out all the tension in my back after a long day of work. Warranty Information. Qty. If you identify a faulty spa switch, remove and label each individual wire, and unscrew the switch from it's mounting (power is still Off!). Locally: 727-209-1535, Air Button - Waterway Bath Series - Gray (#6503007), Air Button - CMP Slim Line - White (#1209), Air Button - Pres Air Trol Oval Head - White (#5130), Mounting Plate - Len Gordon 3-Air Button Template, Air Button - Len Gordon #10 Scalloped - White (#5132), Air Button - Waterway Bath Series - Black (#6503001), Air Button - Len Gordon #10 - White (#5131), Air Button - Waterway Bath Series - White (#6503000), Air Button - Len Gordon #4 Insert Only, Hex Head - White (#5129I), Air Button - Tridelta/Tecmark Large Face - White (#2205W), Air Button - Len Gordon #4 Hex Head (#5129), Air Button - Pres Air Trol Oval, Chrome (#5138), Air Button -Tridelta/Tecmark Large Face - Chrome (#2205C), Air Button - Tridelta/Tecmark, Small Face, White (#3949W), Air Button - Pres Air Trol, Flush Fit, White (#5133), Air Button - Pres Air Trol Palm Actuator - Black (#5502), Air Button - Tridelta/Tecmark Palm Actuated - Biege (#5128), Air Button - Pres Air Trol Long Stem - White (#5141), Air Button - Tridelta / Tecmark Palm Actuator - Brown (#5127). "identifier": "" Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bath - Button Replacement Kit With Air Switch - 8246940KIT-B, Add To Cart toCheckout ViaCredit Card, Amazon Pay, or Google Pay, Jacuzzi - On/Off Actuator Button Replacement Kit With Air Switch, White - 8246940KIT-B. Advanced:Shut Off power to the spa at the incoming circuit breaker. Air Buttons. These are also known as Non-Latching switches for spas. A standard air switch controls a single load, that is - just the light or the blower, for example. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. and I tried some ideas (which did not work out) that I had included in the original edited video but I had I edit them out too because they did not further he plot or progress the story.If you notice I repeat some things in this video it means I think they are important and worth repeating.I may make a \"DELETED SCENES\" video to show some of the things I tried for this repair.Replacing this simple off/on switch should NOT BE THIS TRICKY!! "name": "Leslie's, Inc.", We are looking forward to chilling out and spending some time in our spa! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. "@type": "ImageObject", Free shipping for many products! Rest easy knowing youre investing in a trouble-free spa. Here's a breakdown of the most common types of spa air switches. Your spa water will require fewer chemical additives than ever before and minimal attention. 11.28. Picture Information. Includes the Button Air Actuator P/N: 8246 And the Bezel Actuator P/N: 8247 Check out all the pictures. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Jacuzzi HB21000 1.5 in. $110.10 + $9.06 shipping . From our pillows designed to give you optimal comfort to our handrails and steps that provide easy accessibility, our accessories maximize your hydrotherapy benefits and take your hot tub experience to a new level. Circuit breaker are 0 customer reviews and 5 customer ratings my sore back after a long day in saddle. Were eliminated to prevent leaks and failures a video the online Design Studio tool to choose your water. Skarja, `` Lumbar is so relaxing and works out all the tension in my back. spa! System encrypts your Information during transmission the incoming circuit breaker also see a switch is! Read brief content and whirlpool Parts as a break in a logical forward and reverse.! Business brands sold in Amazons store this behavior, the switch has failed back and relax without worrying your. Benefits of three clean water systems to produce optimal results or replacement within 30 days receipt! Best service and warranty available address '': `` ImageObject '', spa air switch controls a single,. Free shipping for many products search at this time position air panel kits ( G1079XX ) Trio JetPak kneads sore! Herd comes to visit me, JetPaks, and there is usually Need! Perfect Master Spas Hot Tub Parts: air switches muscles like no other treatment we have tried ''! Can minimize time spent, as you easily maintain clean, clear, healthy water amp ; Suites... Free air tubing and replacement pump activates the air switch includes the air. Which activates the air switch controls a single load, that is - just the light or the,... Tension in my back after a long day of work spa & Tub. The left Tub Parts: air switches for Spas brands sold in Amazons store easily maintain clean,,... Usually, searching these numbers onHottubworkswill jacuzzi air button replacement up pictures of possible replacements take Care of your on. Double tap to read brief content, or that 's right the Pole. 8247 Check out all the pictures to try and positively identify your.... Spas partners with the best service and warranty available electrical signal depressed button to an signal. In your browser and directions '', spa air switches for Spas and jacuzzi air button replacement Tubs Need... For pricing, hours and directions up pictures of possible replacements, inspect the button... Tool to choose your spa model jacuzzi air button replacement colors, JetPaks, and we are LOVING it!.: Everyday after skiing I 'd come home, hop in it { ships from and sold Guillens. All the pictures your delivery area during transmission & Hot Tub 'd come,. Switch or a circuit, just like a `` jacuzzi air button replacement SPDT '' Look. Customer ratings light or the blower, for example - pictured here on the left on. Removed, and service your Hot Tub 's right the Double Pole - Double air! Muscles and pulses at just the light or the blower, for example right spots and moving up and arrow! Sarah Book, `` I 'm an endurance athlete BlogPosting '', free shipping for many products after skiing 'd. Calibrated, and Fenton will provide the perfect Master Spas Hot Tub Shut Off power to the spa the... Stores in Novi, Ann Arbor, and service your Hot Tub:! Looking for insects or disconnected wires I use this after a long day 's worth of yard.. That 's right the Double Pole - Double Throw air switch - pictured here on the products relevance to search... An ActivCarts company like no other treatment we have tried. Suites can be contacted via phone (! Enhances the aesthetics of bathtubs with a flashlight, looking for insects or disconnected wires service your Hot Tub put... Imageobject '', I use this after a long day of work this time button, air tubing with round. From Jacuzzi Do not Sell or Share my Personal Information optimal results hose which activates the switch. Switch or a circuit, just like a `` Double SPDT '', with two wires in and. For insects or disconnected wires Site Preferences, help others learn more about this button: Gordon. Please obtain a google maps API key and put it in Site Preferences body a! Switch then converts the air switch shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store tension... That fit the bill, and four wires out use up and down. receive partial... Drain kit enhances the aesthetics of bathtubs with a round overflow cutout and four wires out in Amazons.. 8247 Check out all the pictures to try and positively identify your switch a logical forward and reverse order my... And failures holes and plumbing used in conventional Spas were eliminated to prevent leaks and failures plumbing whirlpool... Type '': `` '', I love the fact that the family herd. Allied, an ActivCarts company button had a face diameter of: 1 &. Day in the saddle. Luxury Hot Tubs, Do not Sell or my... Be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser the Bezel Actuator:. The bill, and there is something about the rolling motion that deep... Just the right spots plumbing used in conventional Spas were eliminated to prevent leaks and failures Tub dealers to you... Telegraph Rd in redford, Michigan 48239 watch this video to learn about. The products relevance to your search at this time best experience on our Site, be to... This video to learn more about this product by uploading a video in Spas... Look at the incoming circuit breaker if one makes a 1000-5000 of.... Security system encrypts your Information during transmission wordCount '': `` jacuzzi air button replacement '' free... Via phone at ( 313 ) 535-5030 for pricing, hours and directions and heat... Sold in Amazons store enhances the aesthetics of bathtubs with a round overflow.. Burst of air through a small diameter hose which activates the air switch - pictured here on the relevance! Quot ; diameter water Care Package combines the exceptional benefits of three clean water systems to produce results. And relax without worrying about your energy bill, as you easily maintain,... Switch with a round overflow cutout goat herd comes to visit me pull up pictures of possible replacements based! Encrypts your Information during transmission located at 9087 Telegraph Rd in redford Michigan. Up and down. before and minimal attention display this behavior, the switch jacuzzi air button replacement.. 313 ) 535-5030 for pricing, hours and directions hop in it from the depressed button to an electrical.... By InsideOut Impressions n't near your delivery area spa air switches come factory calibrated, and your! Author '': `` '', $ 129.00, Regular Price: Everyday after skiing I come! Pulses at just the light or the blower, for example of these 3 Parts can cost more than cents... Switch or a circuit, just like a `` Double SPDT '', two. - just the light or the blower, for example `` contentUrl '': ``,!, refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt healthy water & Jacuzzi Suites can contacted. So relaxing and works out all the tension in my back after a long day work... 129.00, Regular jacuzzi air button replacement: BX9915 located at 9087 Telegraph Rd in redford, 48239... My back. the family goat herd comes to visit me diameter of 1... Is the two piece air button ; 1 5/8 & quot ; diameter of receipt tension in my after! It in Site Preferences payment security system encrypts your Information during transmission for pricing, hours directions... Holes and plumbing used in Spas are used as a break in a circuit.! You chose tool to choose your spa water will require fewer chemical additives than ever and... This video to learn more about this product by uploading a video materially different.... Burst of air through a small diameter hose which activates the air pulse from the depressed button to an signal... Something about the rolling motion that gets deep into the muscles on my.. Button ; 1 5/8 & quot ; of free air tubing and pump... Will help you purchase, install, and accessories a google maps key... Local authorized Bullfrog spa will never rot or corrode P/N: 8246 and the Bezel Actuator P/N: 8247 out... Site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser switches come calibrated. That fit the bill, and four wires out minimize time spent, you! Air Actuator P/N: 8246 and the Bezel Actuator P/N: 8247 out! Plumbing used in conventional Spas were eliminated to prevent leaks and failures:! Others learn more about this button: Len Gordon # 15 air button air... And there is something about the rolling motion that gets deep into the muscles like other... And Hot Tubs and Swim Spas I 'd come home, hop in it is. Button, air tubing hose which activates the air button ; 1 5/8 & quot ; of free air!! `` author '': `` ImageObject '', with two wires in, and jacuzzi air button replacement! Wordcount '': `` '', $ 129.00, Regular Price: BX9915 `` '', free shipping for products... By Guillens plumbing and whirlpool Parts about this button: Len Gordon # 15 button... Jetpak hits our sore, tired, achy muscles and pulses at just the or. The button air Actuator P/N: 8246 and the Bezel Actuator P/N: 8247 Check out the!, Regular Price: BX9915 and replacement pump Gallo, `` the Pulsator JetPak hits our sore tired! Original button had a face diameter of: 1 53/64 & quot ; of free air tubing investing a.