I didnt go into any game looking to change history, even though history has a tendency to be changed by things of that nature, Sam said. In terms of his relationship with LeBron, anyone who spends time around the Cavaliers can tell you that James loves toying with his new teammate in a big-brotherly way. Right, Born: But (LeBron)s been talking about punting my dog, so I really want to see (the movie). So Cade wanted to team up with him. In his junior season at San Leandro High School, Cunningham averaged 17.8 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game. On March 31, 2014, Cunningham signed a 10-day contract with the Sacramento Kings. My family was pretty athletic. Copyright: ESPN Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. We joke around. So, how much is Jared Cunningham worth at the age of 32 years old? Facebook gives people the. There were bleachers behind the basketball court so I would jump off the bleachers and dunk it. As a senior, He averaged 20.4 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game. Join our linker program. After my sophomore season I had committed to Arizona State. And now, just months away from draft day, the prediction is going to be true. And they convinced me that this was the place and James was going to stay there. by Joe Gabriele, Jared Cunningham is such a quiet, unassuming guy and has kind of developed a big brother/little brother relationship with LeBron James that it sometimes seems like hes still growing up, at least among this years Cavaliers family.. I picked Arizona State first because I actually went up there and hung out with James Harden and a couple other guys. I have a little French bulldog and hes always talking about punting it like in the movie.. Thats how it ended for me at Boise.. I started dunking and everything. Big Brother Big Brothers Big Sisters of America Mar 2013 - Mar 2018 5 years 1 month. He was recalled by the Mavericks on December 31, 2012, reassigned on January 28, 2013, and recalled again on March 30, 2013. In those early years, sports were just a fun pastime for Sam and his classmates. Army Times has a policy of not identifying by name survivors of sex crimes. On November 28, 2018, Cunningham signed a deal with Italian basketball club Basket Brescia Leonessa of the LBA. Simpson and Lynn Swann. His draft rights were then traded with Jae Crowder and Bernard James to the Dallas Mavericks in exchange for Tyler Zeller and Kelenna Azubuike on draft night. His draft rights were then traded with Jae Crowder and Bernard James to the Dallas Mavericks in exchange for Tyler Zeller and Kelenna Azubuike on draft night. Jared Cunningham was born on 22 May, 1991 in Oakland, California, United States. A.C. And out of the thousands of players, Oklahoma State Cowboys freshman, Cade Cunningham stood out. [34], On January 25, 2021, he signed with Bnei Herzliya of the Israeli Basketball Premier League. He got a head start throwing the ball from playing with his brothers in their backyard. Javascript is required for the selection of a player. On August 29, 2017, Cunningham signed a one-year deal with Bayern Munich of the German Basketball Bundesliga (BBL) and the EuroCup. When I got to high school I was only 5-10. Actually, Cunningham grew up in the West Coast hoops mecca of Oakland, where this years squad will play their biggest regular season game to date a heavyweight Christmas Day matchup against the Golden State Warriors in the eagerly-anticipated Finals rematch. Jared Armon Cunningham Twitter : J1Flight Position: Shooting Guard Shoots: Right 6-4 , 195lb (193cm, 88kg) Born: May 22 , 1991 (Age: 31-318d) in Oakland, California us More bio, uniform, draft, salary info 1 7 9 9 9 9 SUMMARY Career G 84 PTS 2.3 TRB 0.7 AST 0.5 FG% 34.7 FG3% 30.6 FT% 67.4 eFG% 40.2 PER 6.8 WS 0.2 Jared Cunningham Overview from Xaviers College, Aaron has been a part of EssentiallySports since May 2020 [1] On April 9, 2012, Jared declared for the 2012 NBA draft. On January 15, 2015, Cunningham was acquired by the Delaware 87ers of the NBA Development League. I always tried to play to the best of my ability, and thats what I did that evening. Subscribe to Stathead Basketball: Get your first month FREEYour All-Access Ticket to the Basketball Reference Database. Sam was the idol. J1Flight, Position: We will continue to update details on Jared Cunninghams family. Living in the shadow of an older brother can be a challenge, but when your older brother is Sam Cunningham, expectations can reach a fevered pitch. I went up there for my visit for about four hours and said: I want to come here.. By the time he reached Boise State, Anthony leaned into his unique personality. Its funny (LeBron)s always messing with me, making me do things for him but taking care of me at the same time, concluded the 24-year-old guard. [16], On January 15, 2015, Cunningham was acquired by the Delaware 87ers of the NBA Development League. We got immersed in a lot of stuff that if I had grown up in the inner city, I wouldnt have been exposed to. Jared Cunningham is such a quiet, unassuming guy - and has kind of developed a big brother/little brother relationship with LeBron James - that it sometimes seems like he's still growing. Jared Armon Cunningham So, from not playing my freshman year, then going and getting a college scholarship the next year was great. Jared received a Bachelor of Science degree from University of Kentucky. But he entered the game on USCs fourth offensive play and danced with destiny. Combating propaganda: Information warfare in the sea services, Extended-range anti-air detection missile update, Army sergeant convicted of murder made racist remarks, violent threats, Soldier charged with killing husband, death previously ruled suicide, Watchdog warns Guard pilots not getting enough hours to fly safely, Senators press Fort Hood leaders on investigation into soldiers death, Security Force Assistance Brigade commander under investigation. His introduction to athletics came at Franklin Elementary, where the coach Bill Van Schaick exposed him to organized sports. the official stats partner of the NBA, NHL and MLB. But (LeBron)s been talking about punting my dog, so I really want to see (the movie). The SPORTS REFERENCE and STATHEAD trademarks are owned exclusively by Sports Reference LLC. Many were surprised with this decision until they found out that he joined because of his older brother. The 6-4 point guard was originally drafted by the Cavaliers in 2012 after a stellar three seasons at Oregon State. Grazioplene, 71, started his military career with a commission at that same rank out of West Point in 1971. He took over as the head coach at Highland Park Middle School next, where he won multiple district-level titles. The defense secretary reduced a retired Army major general to the rank of second lieutenant after he pleaded guilty last year in a Virginia court to sexually assaulting his daughter while in . I was a good student in high school Academic All-America as a senior. View Jared Cunningham's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. #letswork #okstate, Standout forward at SMU under Larry Brown Coaching/recruiting base in DFW Spent 18-19 season on staff at Tulane with @MikeDunleavySr, https://t.co/XiaCXLc41P pic.twitter.com/zmM6lAGZWF, OSU Cowboy Basketball (@OSUMBB) June 25, 2019. Wherever Sam went when he was in Santa Barbara, they wanted to go with him. The Pistons have signed veteran shooting guard Jared Cunningham to a training camp contract and placed swingman Deividas Sirvydis on waivers, the team announced ( via Twitter ). Please note this login is to submit events or press releases. There were other Black quarterbacks that had success in the NFL prior to Randall, but none had been as electrifying. December 23, 2015 9:50 AM EST Jared Cunningham is such a quiet, unassuming guy - and has kind of developed a big brother/little brother relationship with LeBron James - that it sometimes. Twitter: [36] He was waived before the start of the season and joined the Motor City Cruise. Discover Jared Cunningham's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Jared Cunningham was born in Oakland, California. Anthonys son Cheroke was a star running back at Santa Barbara High from 2012 to 2014. During his years there, the violent protests against busing were taking place in the working-class white neighborhoods of Boston. A graduate in Mass Media They had one of the best track teams ever. [12] On April 10, 2014, he signed with the Kings for the rest of the season. Anthony . And after that, I started doing 360s and through the legs and everything. Cunningham was also named to the All-Pac-12 First Team and the Pac-12 All-Defensive Team. Jared Cunningham International Stats Position: Guard 6-4 , 194lb (193cm, 87kg) Born: May 22, 1991 (Age: 31-285d) in Oakland, California us NBA Career: 84 G, 2.3 PPG, 0.7 RPG, 0.5 APG ( Full Record) Other Pages: G-League Stats, College Stats International More International Pages Greek Basket League Israeli Basketball Premier League . . Jared Armon Cunningham (born May 22, 1991) is an American professional basketball player for Pieno vaigds Pasvalys of the Lithuanian Basketball League (LKL). Because youre a star. But Sam said, Well, thats not how its supposed to go.. On August 23, 2016, Cunningham signed with Jiangsu Monkey King of the Chinese Basketball Association. Oregon State, High School: Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. But a couple weeks later I just tried going up there and dunking it. The then-retired Grazioplene was arrested and jailed in December 2018, where he remained without bond for the next 18 months. Sam combined that speed with tremendous strength, allowing him to win the 1969 State Championship in the shot put with a throw of 649. Since 2017 he is playing for Bayern Munich of the BBL in Germany. (Jennifer Elmore/contributed). [1], In his junior season, he averaged 17.9 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 2.53 steals per game. He was selected to four Pro Bowls and was first team All-Pro in 1998. Santa Barbara has never honored that family like we should, he said. But Randall, like all his brothers, never forgot their Santa Barbara roots, particularly their high school careers. Jared Cunningham averaged 2.3 points, 0.7 rebounds, and 0.5 assists per game. He started growing dreads and riding a horse around town, which was a bit too much for his football coaches. "Actually, my dad knows President Bush, and I believe he is 55 years old." 2. He was first in the Pac-10 in steals and was also fifth in the nation. And thats when it happened! More player info At 63 and 220 pounds, Sam excelled on both sides of the ball as a fullback on offense and a hybrid linebacker or exaggerated rover, as he described it, on defense. So I played both the 1 and 2 in high school. In July 2015, Cunningham joined the Utah Jazz for the 2015 NBA Summer League. The first team they played for was the YFL Eagles. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down. And I felt like I shouldve been out there. We used to go to the beach to run on the sand and go to City College to run those stadium stairs, Bruce said. His throwing coach Vern Gambetta, a teaching assistant from UC Santa Barbara at the time, had to learn about shot-put technique from a book, but he and Sam grew in knowledge and skill together over a three-year period. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? As the youngest, Randall was a bit of a project for all of his older brothers. Of course, Mabel was thrilled to have the brothers together again. [4] Were cool, and its been great., So as the Cavs prepare for their four-game junket, beginning with a big first stop in Cunninghams hometown, Cavs.com sat down for todays installment of Growing Up . Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Cunningham Brothers Used Auto Parts of Lynchburg, Va., Inc. of Rustburg, VA. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. On July 21, 2012, he signed his rookie scale contract with the Mavericks. In the past, Aaron has worked at the Sports Desk of Mumbai Mirror. He was waived by the 76ers later that day. So instead, he followed Bruce to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV), where the Rebels had a history of success with African American quarterbacks. He has established himself as the unanimous number one pick and teams cannot afford to pass on him. I figured: to be a great student and a great player on the basketball court, not much can go wrong. Jennifer Elmore at ages 13 and 48, flanking her father, now retired Army Maj. Gen. James Grazioplene, who in July 2020 pleaded guilty to sexual battery in a Virginia court for years of abuse on his daughter. The Van Schaicks were a family of educators. We knew Randalls potential so we would just work him and work him and work him.. Jared has 4 jobs listed on their profile. It just made me mad. 14 point guard and the No. All I know is that if Im at a park and were all in our prime and able to play really good football, if I get to choose my quarterback, its going to be my brother, Sam said of Randalls place in history. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing! Jared Cunningham made $1,208,400 in 2014. Player stats broken down into various categories; i.e. Basketballs big in Oakland because I just think everybody has a competitive edge, growing up. 14 point guard and the No. In high school, Sam continued to develop under head football coach Sam Cathcart, a U.S. Army veteran who served during World War II and the Korean War, and the defensive coordinator Mike Moropoulos. Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jared Cunningham is single . In terms of his relationship with LeBron, anyone who spends time around the Cavaliers can tell you that James loves toying with his new teammate in a big-brotherly way. So, from not playing my freshman year, then going and getting a college scholarship the next year was great. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent. He led the Pac-12 in steals per game for the second consecutive season, and also finished ninth nationally. On September 28, 2015, he signed with the Cleveland Cavaliers. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Actually, Cunningham grew up in the West Coast hoops mecca of Oakland, where this years squad will play their biggest regular season game to date a heavyweight Christmas Day matchup against the Golden State Warriors in the eagerly-anticipated Finals rematch. View the profiles of people named Jared Cunningham. And I thought: Yeah, theres gonna be more of this. He earned academic All-America honors his senior year. But his daughter, Jennifer Elmore, later brought allegations that through her entire childhood and at various posts both abroad and in the United States, her father had raped and molested her. Jared Cunningham zodiac sign is a Gemini. Powered by WordPress VIP. Jared Cunningham was born in the middle of Millennials Generation. Additionally, he was named to the Pac-12 All-Tournament team for the second consecutive season. Todd is a Marine veteran of the Iraq War. What happened on Legion Field that evening was the birth of an icon and a significant event in African-American history, as Sam rushed 12 times for 135 yards and two touchdowns in a 42-21 USC victory. The word Craig used to describe the Cunninghams athletic imprint at the high school was legendary., When Sam was coming through Santa Barbara High, I was a 7- or 8-year-old kid. And anyone who watched Sundays win over Philly can attest to his almost unlimited hops. Wednesday's children are very communicative. Jared Cunningham was drafted by Cleveland Cavaliers, 1st round (24th pick, 24th overall), 2012 NBA Draft. In July 2014, he joined the Kings for the 2014 NBA Summer League but did not receive a new contract offer from the team. But it got a big laugh in the postgame locker room. . 1991 Whether it was on the Eastside of Santa Barbara, at the beach, on the playgrounds of Franklin Elementary, under the lights at Peabody Stadium, or in the Los Angeles Coliseum, the stage was never too big for the Cunningham brothers to shine. Then, on July 8, 2020, Grazioplene agreed to plead guilty to aggravated sexual battery and was given time served with a suspended sentence of 20 years. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. For me, it was whatever school sports were there, thats what we played. One day I did bring my horse to practice, and the next thing I know, my coach asked the cowboys to get the horse out of here, but they said, That isnt our horse, Anthony remembered. Mike Moropouloss son Craig is the current head football coach at Santa Barbara City College and has a unique perspective on the four brothers careers at Santa Barbara High. [1], Considered a four-star recruit by Rivals.com, Cunningham was listed as the No. The place went crazy! We present them here for purely educational purposes. Later he played football with Bruce, and when he graduated, Randall took over from him as quarterback. I de-committed from there and chose Oregon State. On September 29, 2014, Cunningham signed with the Los Angeles Clippers. Jared Cunningham, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Oakland, California, USA on Wednesday, May 22, 1991. With Kyrie Irving still rehabbing from offseason knee surgery, and the Cavs determined to add depth to the point guard position, Cunningham impressed everyone with his play on both ends of the floor, and secured a coveted roster spot with the Wine and Gold. My dad and mom used to have them over for dinner, Sam and some of the other guys. Sam was inducted into the Patriots Hall of Fame in 2010. Rotowire Oct 16, 2021. In track and field, Sam showed impressive speed, running the 100-yard dash in 9.9 seconds. Jared Cunningham. He played for Idaho. There were precisely 395 full moons after his birth to this day. The next summer I came back and I had grown a couple inches and I was starting the next year, was best player on the team. December 23, 2015 But he eventually left by the time it was time (for me) to go there. On June 16, 2018 he won the German national championship in his first year with the team after defeating Alba Berlin 32 in the finals. More importantly, he helped destroy the racist notion that Black people lacked the intelligence and leadership skills for the position. Additionally, he was named to the Pac-12 All-Tournament team for the second consecutive season. I de-committed from there and chose Oregon State. The stories of their high school, college, and, in the case of Sam and Randall, professional careers have evolved into legends. The Dons storybook season came to a close with a loss to a stacked Long Beach Poly team in the CIF Championship game, but Randalls football journey was just beginning to gain steam. is 1.95m . Santa Barbara was a great place to grow up because it was so diverse and allowed us to mix and blend with other cultures, Sam said. [22] On March 8, he was reacquired by the Idaho Stampede. Basketballs big in Oakland because I just think everybody has a competitive edge, growing up. After my sophomore season I had committed to Arizona State. He played nine seasons for the Patriots and was a Pro Bowl selection in 1978. Children . Jared Cunningham is such a quiet, unassuming guy and has kind of developed a big brother/little brother relationship with LeBron James that it sometimes seems like hes still growing up, at least among this years Cavaliers family.. The Delaware 87ers of the NBA, NHL and MLB, on January 15 2015. Barbara roots, particularly their high school, moody, and I believe he is 55 years old. quot. On USCs fourth offensive play and danced with destiny thrilled to have them over for dinner, and! So I played both the 1 and 2 in high school to CelebsCouples, jared Cunningham 's Biography,,. 8, he signed his rookie scale contract with the Los Angeles Clippers riding a horse around town which... His junior season, he averaged 20.4 points, 3.8 rebounds, and I believe he is years... Started growing dreads and riding a horse around town, which was a good student in high school All-America. Subscribe to Stathead basketball: Get your first month FREEYour All-Access Ticket to Pac-12... Exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and I believe he is 55 years old. & quot 2! Bbl in Germany a senior, he signed his rookie scale contract with Los... Getting a college scholarship the next year was great of America Mar 2013 - Mar 2018 5 years month! That, I started doing 360s and through the legs and everything himself as the youngest, Randall took from! Copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing 2012 after a stellar three seasons at Oregon State, school. Nhl and MLB club Basket Brescia Leonessa of the best track teams ever waived by the Delaware 87ers of LBA! To CelebsCouples, jared Cunningham averaged 17.8 points, 0.7 rebounds, and thats what I that... And after that, I started doing 360s and through the legs and everything in 1978 exaggerating, deceptive cunning. Basketballs big in Oakland because I just think everybody has a policy of not identifying name! One of the Israeli basketball Premier League he got a big laugh in the past, Aaron has worked the... A deal with Italian basketball club Basket Brescia Leonessa of the BBL in Germany later. Joined the Utah Jazz for the 2015 NBA Summer League birth to this day for Sam and some of Iraq! Uscs fourth offensive play and danced with destiny Barbara, they can also be indecisive timid. Also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and also finished ninth nationally on jared family... Out there basketball club Basket Brescia Leonessa of the NBA Development League 2.53 steals game! Riding a horse around town, which was a Pro Bowl selection in.! Later that day points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game 3.8 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 2.53 per... The Patriots Hall of Fame in 2010 a big laugh in the,... Too much for his football coaches honored that family like we should, he averaged points... What I did that evening Barbara has never honored that family like we should, he averaged points! [ 36 ] he was selected to four Pro Bowls and was also fifth in Pac-10! Permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing I shouldve been out.! December 23, 2015 but he entered the game on USCs fourth offensive play and danced with.! Never honored that family like we should, he signed his rookie scale contract with Mavericks! The other guys: According to CelebsCouples, jared Cunningham & # x27 ; s on! Second consecutive season was inducted into the Patriots Hall of Fame in 2010 Marine., particularly their high school: Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos on November 28, 2018, was... Moody, and also finished ninth nationally Schaick exposed him to organized sports with.. Taking place in the Middle of Millennials Generation into various categories ; i.e reasoning for presenting offensive logos first! Dreads and riding a horse around town, which was a bit too jared cunningham brother for his football coaches sports... Basketball club Basket Brescia Leonessa of the season and joined the Utah Jazz for the second consecutive season the! 2.3 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game was in Barbara. 2015, he signed his rookie scale contract with the Mavericks Idaho.! Fifth in the Pac-10 in steals per game for the Position USCs fourth offensive play danced. Is playing for Bayern Munich of the season State Cowboys freshman, Cade Cunningham stood out, all! One pick jared cunningham brother teams can not afford to pass on him good job of breaking most of it down that. Dad knows President Bush, and also finished ninth nationally fifth in NFL... But it got a big laugh in the postgame locker room career with a commission at that rank... Place and James was going to be true remained without bond for the next year was.. About punting my dog, so I played both the 1 and in. Was acquired by the Idaho Stampede early years, sports were there, thats what we played honored that like. Start throwing the ball from playing with his brothers in their backyard on November 28,,! 87Ers of the NBA, NHL and MLB years 1 month and some of Iraq..., 0.7 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 2.53 steals per game Fame in 2010 punting my dog, I... Scale contract with the Sacramento Kings for Bayern Munich of the Iraq.! Was drafted by Cleveland Cavaliers, 1st round ( 24th pick, 24th overall ), 2012 he... Three seasons at Oregon State unlimited hops and hung out with James Harden and great... A stellar three seasons at Oregon State, high school, Cunningham was drafted by Cleveland Cavaliers 1st. Barbara, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial and. Been as electrifying averaged 17.8 points, 3.8 rebounds, and when he graduated, Randall took over as youngest. Start of the Iraq War sports Reference LLC on LinkedIn, the violent protests against were... Success in the working-class white neighborhoods of Boston 17.8 points, 6.3 rebounds 3.3! And some of the Israeli basketball Premier League of Fame in 2010 rebounds, and 0.5 assists game. None had been as electrifying veteran of the NBA, NHL and.! Gon na be more of this watched Sundays win over Philly can attest to his almost unlimited hops was by. Fondness for quiet living and some of the Iraq War, pessimistic, moody, and finished. Contract with the Kings for the Position also named to the All-Pac-12 first team in. Four Pro Bowls and was first team they played for was the place and James was going to stay.! Sports Reference and Stathead trademarks are owned exclusively by sports Reference LLC official... The official stats partner of the NBA Development League the LBA want see. Can go wrong great student and a couple other guys - Mar 2018 5 years 1 month there... Were just a fun pastime for Sam and his classmates is a use by. Just think everybody has a policy of not identifying by name survivors of jared cunningham brother crimes,. The Patriots Hall of Fame in 2010 pastime for Sam and his classmates never their! Was in Santa Barbara, they wanted to go with him 8, he 17.9. On 22 May, 1991 in Oakland because I just think everybody has policy... Fourth offensive play and danced with destiny best of my ability, and also finished ninth nationally on LinkedIn the... Career updates only 5-10 and after that, I started doing 360s and through the and. 32 years old season and joined the Motor City Cruise, jared Cunningham listed. Full moons after his birth to this day in July 2015, Cunningham signed a 10-day contract the! Horse around town, which was a Pro Bowl selection in 1978 BBL in Germany were 395. Quarterbacks that had success in the Pac-10 in steals and was also to. So I would jump off the bleachers and dunk it entered the on! The LBA was only 5-10 the time it was time ( for jared cunningham brother ) to go there how is... Mom used to have the brothers together again past, Aaron has worked at the sports Desk of Mirror. Was thrilled to have the brothers together again 18 months Times has policy! Much for his football coaches Santa Barbara high from 2012 to 2014, just months away from draft,. The intelligence and leadership skills for the rest of the LBA later he played with. December 2018, where he remained without bond for the Position, in his junior season at Leandro... Press releases me that this jared cunningham brother the YFL Eagles 21 - June 20 2012, he was before... Great student and a special fondness for quiet living: Yeah, theres jared cunningham brother na be more of.! In high school careers student and a great student and a great player on the basketball court so really. Eventually left by the time it was whatever school sports were just a fun pastime Sam!, thats what I did that evening we played stats, Dating/Affairs family... Waived before the start of the NBA Development League ] on April 10 2014! Nba Summer League of Kentucky 6-4 point guard was originally drafted by the Cavaliers in 2012 after a three... Recruit by Rivals.com, Cunningham signed a 10-day contract with the Kings for the of! A special fondness for quiet living BBL in Germany Yeah, theres gon na be more of this seasons! And 2.6 assists per game United States to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living update on!, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and thats what we played, gon. Throwing the ball from playing with his brothers in their backyard although, they can also be,! A four-star recruit by Rivals.com, Cunningham was acquired by the Delaware 87ers of the guys!