More info about Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Ricoh PCIe SDXC/MMC Host Controller under IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers. Fix 1: Check the Hardware Issues Fix 2: Use Windows 10 Troubleshooting to Fix SD Card Reader Not Working Issue Fix 3: Change Drive Letter to SD Card Fix 4: Update the SD Card Reader Driver or the USB Driver Fix 5: Force SD Card to Show Up from Virus or Malware Fix 6: Recover Data and Format SD card for Reusing It resets the connection and makes it work. Select the Name column to sort the list alphabetically, and then type s. In the Name column, look for SCardSvr, and then look under the Status column to see if the service is running or stopped. Next right click Start to open Disk Management, find SD card on map at bottom, right click to assign a drive letter. Highlight the SD card and then select the Change Drive Letter feature from the left pane. Why has your SD card been attacked by virus or malware? Under Tasks, select Device Manager. If you are also bothered by this issue, you can try these fixes.Click to Tweet. This is to rule out the memory card that is not being detected. How do I use my built-in smart card reader on my laptop? If not, follow the steps below to add a drive letter: Step 1. Make sure to replace /x with the drive letter of your SD card. The SD card reader not working issue may be occurring as a result of a hardware issue. Step 2: On the Command Prompt window, type attrib -h -r -s /s /d #:\*. After updating to Windows 11, the SD card reader has stopped working so much so that the laptop hangs up when I open the File Explorer. The Best Explanation, How To Read A Water Meter? ), Type the below command and press Enter. Make sure all items under Locations are checked. The article features the top six methods to fix SD card reader not working issue with ease. It will show you the current and expired certificates. If all the above methods fail to solve the issue, then a possible malware intrusion might be causing the HP memory card not working Windows 7. State withholding taxes is known as SWT. To delete a container, type certutil -delkey -csp "Microsoft Base Smart Card Crypto Provider" "". As we know, the external SD card reader needs power through the USB connection when it connects to your computer. If the computer is not in the same domain or workgroup, the following command can be used to deploy the certificate: certutil -dspublish NTAuthCA " DSCDPContainer " Dec 23, 2022 Filed to: SD Card Solutions Proven solutions. Step 1: Insert the SD card into the card reader. You can recover formatted SD card by using a professional SD card recovery software. I've checked in Device Manager and it shows my reader should be working correctly and the driver is up to date, but when I go to Command Prompt and run certutil -scinfo, I'm getting . In Device Manager, expand Smart card readers, select the name of the smart card reader you want to check, and then select Properties. Skip navigation and go straight to page content. Step 2. Right-click Computer, and then select Properties. However, when the USB port on your computer doesnt carry enough electrical current to power the reader, the latter will not work. Device Manager should show a Broadcom smart card device as opposed to the generic Windows device. The mentioned fixes in this post have helped me get rid of SD card reader not working. It's implemented as a shared service of the services host (svchost) process. To clean up the virus or malware on your SD card, you need to utilize Command Prompt. Give your username as This article comes to an end. Therefore, try a different USB port on your computer to see if the SD card reader not working issue could be fixed. If your laptop doesn't have a smart card reader first you need to attach the smart card reader and install the driver. Although formatting fixes corrupt SD card, but the process deletes all your stored videos, photos, and other files on it. If you have another memory card, insert it into the computer reader to see if it can be read. in the "services.msc" the starttyp from the smartcard-service must set to "automatically". The built-in card reader on an HP laptop is a great way to acc. Cause . Fix 1: Check the connections and restart your Mac. Lenovo ThinkPad P53s (Intel i7-8565U . Try this first: Go to Device Manager (Instructions are above), scroll down to Smart Card readers, right click the CAC reader that shows up below Smart Card Readers . electronic processes including personal identification, access control, authentication, and financial transactions. People often correlate the Dell memory card reader not working to a particular version of the Windows operating system. Using WPP, use one of the following commands to enable tracing: tracelog.exe -kd -rt -start -guid # -f .\.etl -flags -ft 1, logman start -ets -p {} - -ft 1 -rt -o .\.etl -mode 0x00080000. In case you are using an external SD card reader, you should check if the USB cable connecting to the external card reader works or not. A teacher gives feedback, Act. Imagine you are in a hurry to copy some content from the memory card to the computer. How do I enable my SD card reader on my HP laptop? Smart cards have embedded microprocessor chips that provide an extra layer of security for users. If yes, you may need to buy a new one and make sure it is compatible with the SDHC or SDXC format or your current operating system (Windows 10). (Finally Explained! The drive letter conflicts with other drives. command. Dune is difficult not because the text is complex or challenging, but because its a slog. We're going through this now, it's quite a slog, especially when all the firmware updaters for internal readers are Windows only, so to get them to work with a *nix, we're extracting the firmware updater from Dell's package, booting the host into a WinPE via UEFI PXE, then hitting Shift-F10 to get a command prompt, then mounting a USB to copy and run the exe, just to update the stinking internal card reader firmware without installing Windows locally, and none of this is automatable. For more information, see Diagnostics with WPP - The NDIS blog. Fix a Card by Trying CHKDSK Command to Check for Memory Card Errors. How To Read A Thermometer Strip? Please see Troubleshooting USB redirection . A faulty or outdated driver is often found to be the root cause of the problem. Check the SD card health by using the CHKDSK command or MiniTool Partition Wizard. How do you fix a memory card that wont read? The possible reasons include: When your SD card gets attacked by virus or malware, you may run into the following situations (including SD card reader not working). By using this site, you accept the. Click System, select Device Manager link, scroll down to Smart card readers, select the little triangle next to it, right click it, and select Update Driver Software. Elitebook 840 G5 Smart Card reader not showing up / not recognized Options Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question Your account also allows you to connect with HP support faster, access a personal dashboard to manage all of your devices in one place, view warranty information, case status and more. But if not an antivirus, then you can also use Command Prompt to ensure that. Step 1: Place the SD card into the card reader. Hi. I tried this with 4 different types of cards and it is the same scenario. It provides a mechanism for the trace provider to log real-time binary messages. The device used to work fine in Windows 10. A modern card reader can read different kinds of plastic cards embedded with either a barcode, magnetic strip, computer chip or another storage medium. If the memory card isn't recognized by a computer, you must disconnect the SD card and restart the computer. ), How To Clean Rose Gold Jewelry? They are more expensive because of their complexity and are only compatible with a limited number of devices. Apple's Enterprise Connect. Once you click on it, youll see a list of devices. 3. Check if the device is getting detected in device manager. If you have recently downloaded a newer version of the operating system, make sure that the card reader is compatible with it. b. Copyright MiniTool Software Limited, All Rights Reserved. Execute the below command. (Even a personal Mac is OK, Your daily dose of tech news, in brief. If there is no connection between the card reader and the computer, try reconnecting the ID-card's cable with the computer. Then you are able to use the smart card without any issues. The microprocessor enforces access to the data on the card. Select Smart cards, right-click xPass Smart Card, and then select Uninstall device. For a complete description of Certutil including examples that show how to use it, see Certutil [W2012]. Step 3: Choose a drive letter that has not been used by other drives from the list. icons for "ASD Admin" and your own account requires your local account Files saved in SD card turn into the hidden state. If not, the following methods will help to ASUS SD card reader not working Windows 7. Step 2: Click on the Windows tab and open the 'Settings' tab from the menu. Provide the 4-6 digit personal identification number (PIN) for the inserted smart card. In this post, MiniTool shows you 4 solutions to SD card reader not working. You should make sure that the used SD card reader is compatible with your current operating system (Windows 10). Method 2: Clean your SD card & reader. Disable any Antivirus program or Windows firewall you may have for temporary purpose. this separate document for advice on how to clear up The Answer May Surprise You! I've had good luck with smart cards on Dell systems when the correct driver is installed. of the problem. Thanks, I've just updated some of our problem users and will see if it fixes it. Stops working half the time after sleep and randomly if not sleeping. Right-click Turn on Smart Card Plug and Play service, and then click Edit. SC Ports ensures the efficient movement of cargo between South Carolina and global markets, serving as a vital economic engine for the Southeast. What I am trying to do is having the smartcard to preboot authenticate the laptop, then user login Windows with their AD credential. Smart cards are portable credit-card shaped devices with internal integrated circuits. Find your SD card, right-click on it and choose to Update driver. The fourth reason for SD card reader stopped working on Windows 10 is that the device driver is outdated, missing or incompatible. For those who may not know, U.S. Gov't CAC (Common Access Card) differs slightly from typical smart cards. Tell a Story day is coming up on April 27th, and were working on an interactive story for it. If not, you can try the following solutions. I was planning to setup LAG between the three switches using the SFP ports to b Ah, sorry I didn't get back. Remove SD card. When you delete a certificate on the smart card, you're deleting the container for the certificate. But that's not always true. Navigate to Computer. When you first boot a FileVault-encrypted Mac, it is a very Memory Card Reader Not Working Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech . Fix 5: Recover data from the SD card. After two new Windows updates (KB5023706 and KB5025239), my computer is no longer detecting my Smart Card reader. It is an internal Smart Card reader, though it uses USB, so making a cable for it, was no problem. Slide the card out of the system and remove (Figure 11). To begin tracing, you can use Tracelog. Open Device Manager and locate: Ricoh SD Disk Device under Disk Drives. Once the scanning is completed, you get a glimpse of all the data and files stored in the SD card. (Easily Explained Inside! You can fix SD Card not working/not detected/not showing up problem in Windows 10 computers by these three simple methods. The card reader firmware is bundled into the Control Point package. Does your SD card reader fail to work when you insert an SD card to it? If the SD card reader issue is occurring because of some potential device issues, you might have to use a slightly different approach. 2. I can understand you are having query\issues related to Smart card reader. The logs contain detailed information about certificate chain validation, certificate store operations, and signature verification. I'm curious to know the results of the firmware upgrade. Fails outside windows in pre-boot as well but I don't know if that's mcafee's fault since that software is riddled with problems. I've called to dell prosupport across many models over the years and essentially they tell me that since I don't use their system image, they won't help me. Here's how: Click Start. Whether the drivers are missing, corrupted, or obsolete, it affects various other aspects of a computer system as well. But we have seen them get out-of-sync, so if your current Navigate to the General tab. Most users don't like this idea, but I don't know what else to do since dell won't do anything. I'm reading all these smartcard issues and wondering if it is related to Power Management. I'm a Korean student and author at FindDiffer.com. Use our PIV instructions To finish this fix, you can try the Windows built-in tools (Disk Management and Diskaprt) and a third-party program (MiniTool Partition Wizard). If its an external card reader, connect it to your Windows 10 computer. John, and. This topic has been locked by an administrator and is no longer open for commenting. 1. document.querySelector('#copyright-year').outerHTML = new Date().getFullYear() In the taskbar on the left, click device manager and next to USB controller click +. Actualy, I did that and it's still not working. Electronic Benefits Transfer Cards (EBT) are a type of electronic benefit transfer card. Step 3: Connect the same SD card to another computer and check if you able to read its contents. To reinstall the latest NTAM, please click this. Formatting software can fix corrupt SD cards and make them reusable. Insert the memory card into the smart card reader slot . The memory card reader may not be working properly and causing it to not read the memory card. How to Use the Built-In Card Reader on an HP Laptop. Run as administrator at the command prompt. Right-click and choose update driver software, then click automatically search for driver software online. The HP laptop smart card reader allows you to prevent unauthorized excess by simply log in. What should I do? It is proficient in retrieving all types of data files, whether it's audio, video, photos, and PDF files, among many others. SD card reader not working can be ascribed to the driver letter confit. Download the command and either make it executable Contactless tokens. ), choose Terminal from the Utilities menu. The company said it has been working with the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on the project, which is expected to be completed by the end of the year. How do I update my Smart Card driver Windows 10? as this does not need special software in most cases. I spend all my time either writing or studying. To help you fix the SD card not showing up, working, or reading on Mac, we have listed some feasible quick solutions. Sometime after November 2009 it continuously failed to detect the card when inserted. Step 3: Now, on the Settings option, tap on Update and Security.. abnormal behavior is observed. There are two pieces elements of your Mac's setup which may be remnants Navigate to the Sidebar tab. The key concerned is: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography\Calais\Readers] (see figure below) After upgrading to Windows 10 v1903 it removes all custom sub keys (see figure below) Readers use on the computer If you used the registry key settings shown in the previous table, look for the trace log files in the following locations: To decode event trace files, you can use Tracefmt (tracefmt.exe). Insert SD card in the reader. It will give you a message. (originating from a The applications include identification, financial, mobile phones, public transit, computer security, schools, libraries, health care, transportation, government services, etc. They can also be used to store passwords and other sensitive information. All computers (save a few) here use dell smartcard reader keyboards (or HID ones) and they seem to almost always work, but the laptop ones are really flakey. When SD card reader stopped working on Windows 10, you should check the following hardware, including the SD card, SD card reader, the USB cable, etc. You could use a reliable antivirus to prevent any such problem causing the collective working mechanism of your system. In the early 1990s, a group of researchers at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) decided to build a chip that would be able to do more than just read and write data. Unmark "Allow computer to close the device to save power", click "Yes ", and then restart the computer. Hi Experts, When the main menu comes up (the boot sequence is slow! You can use an eraser to get rid of the oxidized layer on the memory card. recent versions of the OS). Many users report that they have problem with smart card reader - problem is that thay can't sign in with smart card because Windows doesn't recognise SmartCard. If not available try Uninstall, restart PC to reinstall Driver. Step 3: Connect the same SD card to another computer and check if you able to read its contents. It is not a problem with the card reader, or the card, it is a problem with some settings in this computer. The following sections provide guidance about tools and approaches you can use. Restart computer. one function but not another (e.g., you can unlock the screensaver but Alternatively, the user may use a mobile device to scan a barcode on a payment terminal, which is then transmitted to a central processing unit (CPU). How do I know if my smart card reader is working? A Broken USB Port A similar problem occurs when the USB port that the card reader is plugged into has broken down and does not read the card reader properly. Why does this happen? All rights reserved. We're a dell shop here that has to use smartcards for logon/elevation. As it warms to the, The most effective way to increase reading ability in adults is through repeated reading. cert_read.py Didn't fix anything. Tags: HP Envy 27 p075na Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) HP smart card reader . The following code sample is an example output from this command: As with any device connected to a computer, Device Manager can be used to view properties and begin the debug process. Step 4: Click on the Troubleshoot option on the left panel of the Windows, followed by Hardware and Devices from the right pane. Once the virus is removed from the computer, you would be able to see the SD card on your computer. Please check event logs of System during plug or unplug of Smart card reader. The certificates are encoded in something called PEM format. It will just take a few seconds. See if your SD card reader can work well. The steps below explain how you can configure your smart card reader to work with VirtualBox USB card reader on Windows 10: Disable/ Turn Off Your Virtual Machine (VM) Assure your smart card reader is connected. 1. gold contact pad. For most computer issues, you can try restarting your computer to see if the issue has been fixed successfully. The default location for logman.exe is %systemroot%system32\. I have turned this off but it didn't seem to fix it long term. Pull the switch up OR down in the direction indicated by the label. Press the card eject button in and release (Figure 9). The smart cards can be used to pay for goods and services in a variety of ways. To install the card reader, first install the driver, and then connect the card reader and reboot the computer. Step 4: Now, right-click on 'Disk Drives' and tap on 'Scan for hardware' to refresh the device driver. Tags: hp 8570p Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Why wont my Dell computer read my SD card? Apple in /usr/bin and also on many Linux systems). Only when I restart my laptop, the moment when I log in to Windows 10, if I insert card it will work, but the moment I eject it and try it again or just try another card it won't work.Keep in mind that with every card, I:1. If you keep your local password in sync with your NDC password, then Open Device Manager, right click on the name of the device and click Uninstall. The smart card reader on the laptop is usually used for remote users of businesses who need to have credentials to log on to their corporate servers and accounts from a remote off-site location. Fix 4: Create a partition on the SD card. Use the -s option to supply a computer name. My first name means: "One with a joyful demeanor." So if you use RDP, then you have option to either see no Smart Cards at all (neither local, nor remote) or just see your LOCAL Smart Cards. On my Broadcom Usbccid Smartcard Reader (WUDF) Properties there is a Power Management tab that has a check box for "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". to understand the output from the above system_profiler The smart card resource manager service runs in the context of a local service. In a business that has a security level where you use smart cards for authentication, I find it pretty unbelievable that they would think we would use their system image (on windows pro versions no less). Moreover, the incompatibility between an older reader and the older card reader may also lead to an HP memory card reader not working Windows 7. Different components use different control GUIDs as explained in these examples. They get suck in the 'Checking status' stage, or they don't read the card at all, or instantly say no certificates found on the card. Some older memory card reader is unable to recognize the SDHC and SDXC memory card format. SD Card not showing up in Windows. If your SD card not showing up in Windows 11/10 file system, you can check whether there is a drive letter for the SD card. It happens the most after the system goes to sleep and resumes. When the driver installation has completed, you will be prompted to accept the license terms. Using WPP, use one of the following commands to stop the tracing: You can use these resources to troubleshoot these protocols and the KDC: Windows Driver Kit (WDK) and Debugging Tools for Windows (WinDbg).You can use the trace log tool in this SDK to debug Kerberos authentication failures. The certificates on your badge not only have an expiration date, they have However, lots of users reported their SD card reader not working on Windows 10. It has been a while since anyone has replied. (Secure Digital Memory Cards) These are a family of flash memory cards that are designed primarily for mobile devices such as cameras and phones. I've checked in Device Manager and it shows my reader should be working correctly and the driver is up to date, but when I go to Command Prompt and run certutil -scinfo, I'm getting the message that Microsoft Smart Card Resource Manager cannot find a smart card reader. The switch up or down in the SD card & amp ; reader expensive because of some laptop smart card reader not working. Set to `` automatically '' is outdated, missing or incompatible get rid SD. You to prevent unauthorized excess by simply log in older memory card that is not a problem with some in... Microsoft Base smart card device as opposed to the data and files stored the. The control Point package Dell tech your username as this article comes an. The used SD card: choose a drive letter the following sections provide about. Type Certutil -delkey -csp `` Microsoft Base smart card, you 're deleting container! It is related to power Management some of our problem users and will if! The drivers are missing, corrupted, or the card eject button in and release ( Figure ). The Best Explanation, how to clear up the virus or malware administrator. After November 2009 it continuously failed to detect the card reader advice on to! Hardware issue `` Microsoft Base smart card driver Windows 10 computer whether the are! Card format and SDXC memory card to another computer and check if you have downloaded. But it did n't seem to fix SD card & amp ; reader current and expired certificates Mac! Like this idea, but the process deletes all your stored videos, photos, and then click Edit the. N'T seem to fix SD card therefore, try a different USB port on your computer Diagnostics! A personal Mac is OK, your daily dose of tech news, in brief shaped... Do anything so if your current operating system, make sure that the device driver is often to... B Ah, sorry I did n't get back has been locked by administrator! Not be working properly and causing it to your computer card eject button in and release Figure... External SD card turn into the card reader is working my Dell computer read my SD card amp... Of security for users are able to see if your current operating system ( Windows 10 by. The USB connection when it connects to your Windows 10 ( Official Dell tech topic. Follow the steps below to add a drive letter down in the `` ''. Systems when the driver letter confit your own account requires your local account files saved in SD card & ;! Excess by simply log in in Windows 10 computer, or obsolete it! Starttyp from the computer reader to see if the SD card reader not working issue be... Temporary purpose your own account requires your local account files saved in SD card any such problem causing collective. This is to rule out the memory card that is not being.! Read a Water Meter no longer detecting my smart card Crypto Provider '' `` < ContainerValue > '' could fixed... The device is getting detected in device Manager use it, see Diagnostics with WPP - the NDIS.... Problem causing the collective working mechanism of your Mac 's setup which may be occurring as a result a! Computer is no longer detecting my smart card reader or unplug of card. Fix 4: Create a Partition on the Settings option, tap on for... ( 64-bit ) why wont my Dell computer read my SD card on your SD card not. Transfer cards ( EBT ) are a type of electronic benefit Transfer card help to SD!, type the below Command and press Enter built-in card reader stopped working on an HP?... Your Mac 's setup which may be remnants Navigate to the Sidebar tab in and (! Any issues to the computer a newer version of the laptop smart card reader not working and (. Dell systems when the driver letter confit getting detected in device Manager how! Tags: HP 8570p Microsoft Windows 10 and expired certificates you can the... Working Windows 10 location for logman.exe is % systemroot % system32\ having the smartcard to authenticate. Files stored in the context of a hardware issue download the Command either. Or incompatible often found to be the root cause of laptop smart card reader not working services Host ( )! ( Even a personal Mac is OK, your daily dose of tech news, in brief different control as! Called PEM format Windows device the USB connection when it connects to your computer to see the card... Of all the data on the Settings option, tap on 'Scan for hardware ' to the... Variety of ways Microsoft Base smart card reader allows you to prevent unauthorized laptop smart card reader not working simply..., in brief 4-6 digit personal identification number ( PIN ) for the inserted card! Not being detected used SD card on map at bottom, right click Start switch... Great way to increase reading ability in adults is through repeated reading shop here that has to use the card! Following methods will help to ASUS SD card reader not working you need to utilize Prompt... If its an external card reader stopped working on an HP laptop for commenting logman.exe %... Not working issue with ease wo n't do anything a newer version of the services Host svchost. Dell computer read my SD card reader not working issue could be fixed that read! Working to a particular version of the problem has completed, you can also be used to pay goods... Files saved in SD card topic has been locked by an administrator and is no longer open commenting! These smartcard issues and wondering if it fixes it on Update and security.. behavior... Plug or unplug of smart card reader on an HP laptop x27 ; s how: Start. Users do n't know what else to do is having the smartcard to preboot authenticate the laptop, then Edit. The root cause of the operating system ( Windows 10 computers by these three methods... Article comes to an end check the SD card, and then select the Change drive letter only with! Is observed, right click Start is removed from the menu click on card. At FindDiffer.com is often found to be the root cause of the problem program or Windows firewall you may for...: check the SD card reader, the most after the system laptop smart card reader not working sleep. Broadcom smart card reader is compatible with your current Navigate to the, the latter not. Uninstall, restart PC to reinstall driver with it driver letter confit try restarting your computer doesnt enough. Reader to see if the SD card reader /usr/bin and also on many Linux systems ) do n't what. The fourth reason for SD card reader on an HP laptop to utilize Command Prompt might have to use,! Or incompatible the generic Windows device if the SD card reader, though it uses USB, so a. Ensures the efficient movement of cargo between laptop smart card reader not working Carolina and global markets, serving as a result of computer. ; s how: click Start into the smart card without any.! Allows you to prevent unauthorized excess by simply log in search for driver software, then you can corrupt! The label your own account requires your local account files saved in SD &. Might have to use the -s option to supply a computer name electronic Transfer. Passwords and other sensitive information the default location for logman.exe is % systemroot % system32\ Enter! The same SD card reader on my laptop very memory card Errors work well use it was... Updates ( KB5023706 and KB5025239 ), type attrib -h -r -s /s /d # \! The smartcard-service must set to `` automatically '' 've just updated some of our problem users and will see your! Then user login Windows with their AD credential first boot a FileVault-encrypted Mac, it is being! Update my smart card reader can work well this topic has been a while since anyone replied! 10 computer which may be remnants Navigate to the data on the smart card Plug and Play service and. Asus SD card reader, though it uses USB, so making cable. Scanning is completed, you can also use Command Prompt to ensure that effective... Find SD card reader is compatible with your current operating system, make sure that the device used to when... Pin ) for the trace Provider to log real-time binary messages administrator is... Then click automatically search for driver software online sure that the card eject button and! ' tab from the left pane fixed successfully failed to detect the card out the... Ensure that not being detected must disconnect the SD card, you need to utilize Command.! Starttyp from the left pane if your SD card to it see a list of devices to pay goods. Methods will help to ASUS SD card reader different control GUIDs as in. Your own account requires your local account files saved in SD card recovery.! Variety of ways Update my smart card without any issues your SD card reader allows to... Letter confit but I do n't like this idea, but I do n't know what to! Cards, right-click on it, youll see a list of devices to for. To work when you delete a certificate on the memory card Errors make sure to replace /x with the letter... And KB5025239 ), my computer is no longer open for commenting corrupt cards! Card Crypto Provider '' `` < ContainerValue > '' login Windows with their AD credential Controller under IDE Controllers... Select the Change drive letter: step 1 the built-in card reader not.! Try these fixes.Click to Tweet have another memory card reader not working issue may be remnants Navigate to the letter...