Our products are designed to survive the harsh environment they were created in. I have some pictures at www.cardomain.com/id/sharr51844. Surfboards, bikes, and extra luggage can all be a pain to load inside of your ride, so a new Lexus GX470 rack just makes sense if you always find yourself wishing you had more cargo room. | Without Mesh Floor. Lexus GX470 Prinsu Roof Rack; Cutout for 40 Inch Light Bars; 03-09 Lexus GX470; Powder Coat is a Satin Black Textured Finish The rack's low profile design ensures minimal wind noise, making it perfect for extended distance travel. Your link has been automatically embedded. The Land Cruiser 100-series and LX470 roof rack from Dissent Off-road is the ultimate accessory for your off-road adventure. Our racks are some of the toughest on the market and are designed to get your gear to the places that matter the most. This product is intended to help folks add an awning without also having a full roof rack. Brand. If i can get by with the stock rack that'd be great otherwise i'm looking at the gobi or bajarack. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I would like to see how it looks, fits, and the storage. Privacy Policy Secure your gear by bolting into one of the 9 extrusion crossbars or by strapping it directly to the side plates. aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails, Available with or without 40" lightbar cutout, Sunroof tilt and sliding function works with racks, Black stainless hardware available, see related products. Not sure if that would be a cozy way to spend time with the family, could be a bit tight, especially if you had 4 sleeping bags, pillows, shoes and a bit of gear. Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? This will prevent dirt and debris from scratching the paint over time. Lexus LX470 Aventura-Mont Blanc Heavy Duty Roof Rack - 47 Inches Wide. 2007 Lexus LX470; Mechanical. I've been using an old Thule Frontier lockable cargo box on my LX470 factory racks. Part: #MB47AV58 Complete Roof Rack Set includes Higher Profile Aventura Side Rails and 47 inch Mont Blanc Rectangular Heavy Duty clamp-on Cross bars for 220 lb Load Capacity. Everything installed well, lined up right, and looks great! Maximum Weight Capacity. You must log in or register to reply here. Powered by Shopify View details. 4pcs Silver Roof Rack-Rail End Cover Replace Shells For Lexus GX470 2003 - 2009. . Interior/Exterior Features [738$=NBTKaq{V8k?6gkh1>Yo+qmpUrFQ Rigid Industries. Dynamic 700 lbs. 0000006606 00000 n 24.6. With a dynamic weight capacity of 450lbs and a static weight capacity of 800lbs . By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol. We want our gear to be there when you need it most. 2000 Lexus LX470; Less Info. 1129 reviews. 986 South Canyon Way Free postage. Dynamic 700 lbs. Experience the Sherpa Edge, we use stronger alloy aluminum and thicker side plates, mounts, and wind deflectors for superior strength and durability you can rely on during your adventures.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eWe believe superior products should be accompanied by exceptional customer service. We expect all consumers to use good judgment and common sense with the loads they plan to carry using these rack systems. Lexus GX470 Prinsu Roof Rack; Standard; 03-09 Lexus GX470; Powder Coat is a Satin Black Textured Finish Shop Shop . We have designed our roof racks for a direct mount to the crossbar to efficiently distribute large loads. Complete Kit Includes: Malone AirFlow2 Roof Rack - Aero Crossbars - Raised, Factory Side Rails - Aluminum - 58" Long. Sherpa Equipment Co's Oxford roof rack for the Lexus LX470 is one of the best on the market right now. The rails also feature a convenient side channel for mounting Yakima T-slot attachments. Free delivery for many products. Other Name: Roof Rack, LX470 BLAReplaced by: PT278-60010-01Color: Black. Lexus LX470 2001, Xtray Roof Cargo Basket by Rhino-Rack. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 4Pcs Silver Roof Rack Rail End Cover Replace Shells-For GX470 2003-2009 at the best online prices at eBay! X 44 in. fS. Westcott Designs full length modular roof rack for the Lexus GX 470. 2010 4Runner SR5 4X4 with 3rd Row. 9'Vpclv_''=~f^: @jL`aDi1> stream It's made out of fiberglass and carpeted in the interior. Designed to maximize your carrying capacity. 0000008385 00000 n No. The Victory 4x4 Customer Service Team replaced the bracket very quickly and shipped a new one same day for me. Reference OE/OEM Number. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Our mounting feet come with our OEM style roof seals for a leak-free simple install. This heavy-duty and impact-resistant product is meant to make the adventures in your 44 a safer, funnier, and more memorable experience. Could be that I have a 1" too long wiper blade, or could just be a little something to watch out for. About 100 lbs is about right. I have seen Yakima brand storage systems mounted on top of some other SUVs, was wondering if Yakima or any other manufacturer made some sort of storage for our LX's? Anyone in possession of a wrench can mount this kit up. Roof Rack Specs: I loaded cargo directly on my roof (~175lbs) to maximize load area within the oem roof rack system . Our Lexus roof racks are designed to fit the GX460, GX470, LX470, and Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series. The Lexus GX470 Roof Rack is a fully modular rack designed for GX470s from 2003-2009. Allows for full functionality of all standard sunroofs. This roof rack system allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable cargo space for other trip essentials. Dissent specializes in the highest quality off-road armor and accessories for the Toyota Land Cruiser, Lexus LX & GX, and more. We recommend using paint protection film under the front and rear fairings, where they contact the vehicle. The rack mounts to the vehicle utilizing factory mounting points so no vehicle modification is required. 05+ Tacoma Roof Rack | Double Cab. I have the rack "all the way up" and there is still only about 1/8" - 1/4" between the rack and the luggage bars on my roof. I'm not sure, I would think you could but I haven't tried. 0000025827 00000 n er;A QXc(Z2 =?fQx Roof rack price includes black powder coat. I have not installed a light bar yet, but it seems like it will fit up there nicely. The rack comes standard with seven load bars of our own design giving it superior strength and rigidity while providing ample surfaces to securely store your equipment. 0000005775 00000 n AU $83.51. Under, you'll find Torx bit screws. Malone Roof Rack - 1999 Lexus LX 470with factory installed raised rails that run front to back. This is a very reliable and long lasting vehicle. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands . I will go pick up a Thule Cascade 1100 lockable rooftop box for my LX 470 this weekend - it will mount directly to the factory bars. Then check out this installation manual. Let me know if you have any questions. Again, alot of drag and load for a factory rack. We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. Powdercoat quality, logo cutouts, and hole accuracy is fantastic - this is a well-engineered piece, all very cleanly made. Bronco Roof Rack 4-Door. This low-profile roof rack has a sleek design that hugs your existing roof line and still allows full function of your sunroof. It's also compatible with a variety of roof rack accessories, such as our light bar fairing, multi-purpose mounting plate, awning brackets, and more. pcwjqKPP%xKz`$;^>oP[NW&UN"C$# p(@t$3|!G_[b?i8=~>`'rD"L1[lD)baQUR[Ec?\gjd-L?f"2Prx:C@{BP%? 0000003328 00000 n Also allows you to use your awning on another vehicle. Form - 5/5! LEXUS GX470. Our racks are some of the toughest on the market and are des. (1) Fairing with Edge Trim The rack is designed with durability in mind, featuring roof feet made of 12 gauge stainless steel for added strength that will never rust. 2000 Lexus LX470; Less Info. 0000006627 00000 n Ensuring proper load distribution is important to ensure the safety of you and your passengers. When we designed the roof rack we wanted a roof rack that looked good and followed theOEM roof rack lines for the OEM + look. Fits the following Lexus Models. This really isn't a big deal, except that in heavy wind the deflection in the rack sometimes allows it to hit the roof luggage rails and make some noise. ,U?vY{-ufb\FW/XDIWdNH@;>DK[x endstream endobj 28 0 obj 732 endobj 29 0 obj << /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 28 0 R >> stream Tested off-road and verified to handle 360lbs dynamic weight and 700lbs static weight. Guaranteed Genuine Lexus Accessories. | I like the looks of the New Style Thule & Yakima boxes a LOT better but I believe I can probably put more Square footage / shorter items in my box :-? We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected. I go back and forth with what i want to do. $980.00. While some Lexus GX470 racks are universal, some are made specifically to fit your vehicle, giving you and your ride an easy way to add some carrying capacity. 0000009272 00000 n Using an aftermarket system like Thule or Yakima would work much better. I would be hessitant to attach anything with significant load, to the factory racks. UZJ100R MY06 LX470 Wagon 8st 5dr Auto 5sp 4x4 730kg 4.7i. Soon as my kid saw it he started looking at kayaks and J-hooks, so be warned. Visually, it is a great addition to the vehicle and seems to be a ridiculously strong and capable rack. The Freedom Truck Bed Rack is also the perfect way to add a Roof Top Tent to your vehicle. O2b_:-y&68iq$m1? Unbolted, reassessed, started in the rear, everything lined up from there and it was all completely done in under an hour. Panoramic view. Great customer service, looks great after its done! I tried it the other way, starting at the front, and because I had the front left and right "legs" reversed (you'll see actually pretty easy to do), nothing seemed to fit. ; Check the Yakima Fit Guide for the latest fits from Yakima. Our racks are made with components sourced from within 500 miles of our facility in Berthoud, Colorado and are backed with some of the best customer service in the industry. No. Newly revised for 2023! With a dynamic weight capacity of 450lbs and a static weight capacity of 800lbs, this roof rack can handle even the heavy loads and large roof top tents. Colour. ;y([;BmQ endstream endobj 26 0 obj 704 endobj 27 0 obj << /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 26 0 R >> stream Quantity: 2 available. This rack is drill-free and requires zero modification to your vehicle. Skip to main content Use Code "SAVE-5" to Save 5% Now! JW Offroad GX470 Full Length Modular Roof Rack jwoffroad Options: $999.00 The JW Offroad low profile modular roof rack is often imitated but never duplicated. Shipping Policy Colfax California 0000001004 00000 n Roof Racks Roof Rails Transmission & Drivetrain Differential Centre Differential Diff locks . Lexus LX470 2007, Alloy Roof Cargo Basket with Mesh Floor by ARB. 100% satisfied and your YouTube DIY install video was very helpful. Only complaint is I wish it was 3" longer in the back, but minor complaint at best. All of our products are made in the USA and we guarantee the quality. Crossbars 9x46" Rack Dimensions 86.5"x46.5"x2.5"* Load Rating 400 lbs. The measurements for the rack are literally 99.9% accurate, the fit once installed on the vehicle is phenomenal. Maximum Weight Capacity. for now, perhaps the stock rack will do. I have the rack up pretty high still and the front panel all the way down (trying to keep from having air flow under the bulb seal, and found this morning that it actually interferes with the driver wiper just a little bit at the top of its arc. All roof racks come with a standard wind-deflecting fairing, a light bar fairing will be available at extra cost but will be included for free if you purchase the light bar from us. Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration. Shipping calculated at checkout. LX470 Roof Rack Features Strong and Durable - Made with thick aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware, The Quandary GX470 roof rack is tough and dependable. We still have GOBI roof racks on the road since the business was started over 20 years ago. This roof rack system allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable cargo space for other trip essentials. 03 LX470 - ARB Sahara bar, BIO rear w/dual swingout, BIO skids and diff drop, WKOR sliders, OME Shocks, LR UCA's, OME T-bars, Slee Heavy Springs, Toyoutfitters LCA's, Titan TW12 winch, Shaggy's battery clamp, 285/75/18 Toyo OC ATII, Geared and Locked - SOLD. Backed by Lexus's warranty . Free delivery for many products! Powder-coated orders will ship standard with black oxide stainless hardware. Simultaneously, the mounts are adjustable for a guaranteed fit with minimal frustration during installation. . Steve, The best container on the market is the Pack A Sport. I try to keep the heavier / weather sensitive items inside the vehicle. With a huge range of new & used vehicles on carsguide, finding a great deal on your next LEXUS has never been so easy. Rigid Industries Adapt E-Series . The Oxford includes two side panels, nine crossbars, six mounting brackets, six rubber seals, and one fairing with edge trim. No. Get yourself a few sleeping bags and an REI 4 person tent. Anything you would get from Toyota/Lexus would be big $$$. I have several pictures but website doesnt have a place to upload them? In the summer, I use the cargo box to carry some light luggage, making sure that I don't exceed the load limit of the factory racks. Everything was packaged well and the quality of the parts was great, except for one bracket that was off by about 15 degrees. We build our products tough, with thicker and denser alloys than the competition. I wonder if Toyota/Lexus offers a roof storage system that is compatible w/ their OEM roof rack? 2001 RX300 new/old remote entry keys won't stay programmed, Lexus Model: 1997 LX 450 (built for off-road - his) & 1997 LX 450 (stock - hers). 1992 - 2023, LEXUS LX 470 4dr SUV With Roof Rails 98 to 07. I'd like to be able to have the ability to throw a RTT up there, to be able to support a capacity for two adults and two children. You cannot paste images directly. Fits 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser and Lexus LX 570 (08-21) Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish. yakima or thule system. Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. I think the biggest RTT you can get on your roof is about the size of a Queen bed. Title. Unit price / per . You are using an out of date browser. It'll save you thousands! Lexus Roof Racks, Gray. Please see terms for details. 0000001828 00000 n 03-09 GX470, 98-07 LX470, 10-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 98-09 Land Cruiser ARB Roof Rack - 4900040M $ 1,551.76 $ 1,321.00 -15% Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. No. Built-in handles and tie-down points for securing your gear when camping and offroading alongside our growing line of accessories. Front Bumpers; Rear Bumpers; Swing-outs; Skid Plates; Roof Racks; Lights, Winches, & Accessories; All LC 100 Products; LC80 & LX450. The GX470 4runner roof rack system is built around a super sturdy 1.25" tube frame. Learn more ARB Roof Rack Cage; 87 in. No. 2016+ LX570 models will require dropping the headliner and installing 8roof rackmounting brackets (Toyota part# 63187-60040) before installing this rack. I know I've seem some make shift type things around out there that you could bolt to the factory rack, but they're real boxy looking. Retail: $209.95. Great quality, assembly was straight forward, quieter than expected on the road, and held up to the rigors of pretty heavy wheeling a trip to Moab carrying a large Yakima box and heavy case. Type. Fuel Capacity / Gas Tank Size. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Static SKU SKU: 120744 Warranty Lifetime Reviews Description What's Included Quality of Materials We build our products tough, with thicker and denser alloys than the competition. Lexus LX 470 Specifications & Features*2 Performance Capabilities Acceleration, 0-60 mph** 10.1 seconds Fuel Consumption, L/100 km*** 17.5 City, 13.2 Highway, 15.6 Combined Turning Circle 12.1 m (39.7 ft.) Coefficient of Drag (cd.) You can have it painted to match your vehicle. 3-4 week lead time once order is placed. No, dummy, user error. UZJ100R MY06 LX470 Wagon 8st 5dr Auto 5sp 4x4 730kg 4.7i. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish. I was digging through old posts when I found this thread. I don't know if I have ever exceeded the recommended weight which (if I recall correctly) is printed on the Lexus roof rack on a sticker? (`^h]`iS>lXr`Jv_Wl>(^DXju snu]%@#hHc5m~.bS'(w-%QhoPAW#y9WYrSDo%f]L()QgQ%E)J .4J: endstream endobj 24 0 obj 701 endobj 25 0 obj << /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 24 0 R >> stream Contact us directly for current shipping times. ROOF RACKS & ACCESSORIES. Environmental Policy 3rd 4runner 4th 5th air back bar battery black box brake bumper car control cover dealer door engine find front fuel gen good iphone issue i'm kit lift light lights limited miles noise oem oil part parts plate power pro rack rear replace replaced roof running seat set shocks side skid springs start steering stock suspension switch system time No. All fields are required except "location". The whole system is UPSable to anywhere in the world. Features: Bulk savings: Buy 1 AU $70.49 each. aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails, Available with or without 40" lightbar cutout, Sunroof tilt and sliding function works with racks, Black stainless hardware available, see related products. *Read your owners manual to get exact weight limit. No. Fit your lexus LX 470. From there, the middle mount has three bolt options, of which once you have it located with the rack, it'll be obvious which two you need. The Land Cruiser roof rack mounts can easily be installed at home with simple hand tools in a few hours. Najeebullah Safi 08/04/2020, 6:41:30 PM, Nicholas Burgher 01/16/2021, 10:08:51 PM, 100 Series Roof Rack Install on 2000 LX470, Toyota Land Cruiser Off-Road Parts and Accessories, Roof Rack Roof Top Tent Mounting Brackets, Land Cruiser Center Console MOLLE Panel | 100 Series - Lexus LX 470 (98-07), Single Jerry Can Carrier | Adventure Carrier, Land Cruiser Roof Rack | 100 Series - Lexus LX 470 (98-07), Lightbar cutout version includes light bar mounting brackets, Cutout fairing designed for 41.25" max lens housing widthsingle row LED light bar. (9) Crossbars Each rack comes with stainless and Grade #8 hardware including an easy-to-follow install guide. We specialize in Lexus GX470 and GX460 offroad products, from roof racks, rock sliders, tire carriers, skid plates to molle panels and brackets. The capacity of the factory racks is typically pretty small (like 125 pounds) and with the wind drag/uplift/repeated load on the storage system, you might eventually rip that sucker off. 0000003349 00000 n Website Policy | Hope this helps! A couple of nice things about having a cargo box is that the skis are protected from the elements, and I don't have to unload the skis since they are out of sight and the box can be locked. We have spent years refining the modular aluminum roof racks so that you can Adventure with Confidence. By The rack has a modular design that allows for easy installation and customization. Less chance of theft if thieves don't know what you are carrying. s6gnEzK+ccSl8*5S.xAp8KcU;?f(1k]1zNeGZn]A,Pd3*C+&S(tK[PPZ {S#t]"oU'rz"FO;KP}Ssq6Xl3QsUkoUnE +2o IH, EyX;QXdO@Rbk`d|cVxu3 HU):X)xg]"8"L)=pvOW^YuVJF#2H9%H>h!jc$`zo4|}:Ev=!"1M2Op-[1 Passed smog test (04/10) and paid registration through 03/08/2024. http://www.mypackasport.com/. Quality Policy The ones with posts that clamp to the rain gutter channels (assuming you have a LX 450) or ones that mount with gutterless connections (assuming you have a LX 470). Other Name: Roof Rack, LX470 SILReplaced by: PT278-60010-03. 0000002402 00000 n Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration. Fits the following Lexus Models. This impressive roof park is perched on top of the five star hotel At Six, located at the reinvented and flourishing Brunkebergs Torg. 0000005796 00000 n Reference OE/OEM Number . LEXUS GX460. AU $78.50. Primarily made from 5052 1/8" and 3/16" aluminum, this rack is built to withstand tough conditions and carry all your gear with ease. Patents 5k is crazy expensive for what i want to do. Nr 8E2O1u*`I9>&!.x9U#aW=x$Gi1hX}^Ugpw`5%~ Zc!4beLc"^]Ej*iW\IjvI@ pP.u_Up$)c84&jq%W2*rh3hp@bi,GS3$A)I bxD! 95713 United States. See our FAQ here. 0000004193 00000 n 4pcs Silver-Roof Rack Rail End Cover-Replace Shells For Lexus GX470 2003 - 2009. Consisting of a 2-piece steel construction, the XTray. (6) Mounting Brackets & Rubber Seals K?S\kYkb3CS,MiQz+"8 ENGINE er Joined Sep 14, 2011 Messages 587 Location I have seen Yakima brand storage systems mounted on top of some other SUVs, was wondering if Yakima or any other manufacturer made some sort of storage for our LX's? LEXUS LX 470 4dr SUV 98 to 07. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Sale! Towing Capacity (braked) 3500 kg Towing Capacity (Unbraked) 750 kg Warranty & Service . EPA Fuel Economy, combined/city/highway (mpg), EPA Fuel Economy Equivalent (for hybrid and electric vehicles), combined/city/highway (MPGe), Cargo Space/Area Length Behind First Row (inches), Cargo Space/Area Length Behind Second Row (inches), Cargo Space/Area Length Behind Third Row (inches), Cargo Space/Area Width at Beltline (inches), Cargo Bed Width Between Wheelhousings (inches), Cargo Space/Area Behind Front Row (cubic feet), Cargo Space/Area Behind Second Row (cubic feet), Cargo Space/Area Behind Third Row (cubic feet), Turning Diameter / Radius, curb to curb (feet), Turning Diameter / Radius, wall to wall (feet), Front Brake Rotors, diameter x thickness (inches), Rear Brake Rotors, diameter x thickness (inches), Maximum Trailer Weight, dead weight hitch (pounds), Maximum Tongue Weight, dead weight hitch (pounds), Maximum Trailer Weight, weight distributing hitch (pounds), Maximum Tongue Weight, weight distributing hitch (pounds), 5.7L DOHC 32-valve V8 engine -inc: dual variable valve timing w/intelligence (dual VVT-i), Electronic throttle control system w/intelligence (ETCS-i), Keyless ignition w/push-button start/stop, 6-speed sequential-shift automatic electronically controlled transmission (ECT), Adaptive variable suspension (AVS) -inc: active height control system (X-AHC), automatic load leveling, Independent double wishbone front suspension -inc: electronically controlled shock absorbers, Rear 4-Link -inc: coil springs, electronically controlled shock absorbers, Pwr steering -ine: variable gear-ratio steering (VGRS), 4-wheel pwr-assisted ventilated disc brakes, Pwr tilt/slide moonroof -inc: 1-touch open/close feature, jam protection, speed-sensing wind deflector, sliding sunshade, Auto on/off projector-type low beam headlamps -inc: dual-swivel adaptive front lighting system, headlamp washers, Electrochromic pwr folding heated mirrors -inc: auto-reverse tilt-down, memory, puddle lamps, AM/FM stereo w/in-dash 6-disc CD auto-changer -inc: WMA/MP3 player, digital sound processor, automatic sound levelizer (ASL), aux audio input, USB input, (9) speakers, Bluetooth hands free phone system w/phonebook download, integrated XM satellite radio, XM NavTraffic, XM NavWeather XM Sports and Stocks w/90 free trial subscription, Front heated bucket seats -inc: 14-way pwr driver, 12-way pwr passenger, pwr lumbar, adjustable headrests, driver seat/mirror/steering wheel memory, Pwr sliding 60/40 split 2nd row seat -inc: adjustable headrests, armrest storage, two cup holders, Pwr folding 50/50 split 3rd row seat -inc: adjustable headrests, cup holders, Wood & leather-trimmed dual-compartment center console -inc: accessory pwr outlet, dual cup holders, Wood & leather-trimmed pwr tilt/telescopic steering wheel -inc: auto tilt-away, audio/navigation/phone/multi-info display controls, memory, Analog gauges -inc: oil temp, battery capacity, water temp, fuel, Electroluminescent instrumentation w/Optitron gauges -inc: twin trip meters, outside temp display, digital clock, trip computer, Pwr door locks w/anti-lockout, shift linked auto-lock, Retained accessory pwr -inc: windows, moonroof, audio system, SmartAccess remote keyless entry -inc: auto lock/unlock, anti-lockout feature, remote linked windows/moonroof, Pwr open/close upper tailgate w/manual lower tailgate, Theft-deterrent & engine immobilizer system w/security alarm, Voice-activated HDD navigation system -inc: Lexus Enform, Lexus Insider, 4-zone automatic climate control -inc: automatic recirculation mode, interior air filter, smog sensor, defroster-linked A/C, Illuminated cigarette lighter & ashtray -inc: 12V pwr outlet in center cluster, Lighting -inc: door courtesy, glove box, dome, front map, rear cargo area, front interior "lounge" illumination, Dual stage front advanced airbag system (SRS) -inc: passenger occupant sensor, 4-wheel multi-terrain anti-lock brakes (ABS), Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) w/brake assist (BA), Vehicle stability control (VSC) -inc: active traction control (A-TRAC), hill-start assist control (HAC), crawl control, Front & second row seat-mounted side-impact airbags (SRS), Front, second & third row roll-sensing side curtain airbags (SRS), Safety connect -inc: destination assist, eDestination, automatic collision notification, stolen vehicle location, emergency assistance button (SOS), enhanced roadside assistance connectivity, 3-point seat belts for all seating positions -inc: front height-adjustable anchors, force limiters, pretensioners, outboard second row height-adjustable anchors, pretensioners, Emergency locking retractor (ELR) for all seating positions, Automatic locking retractor (ALR) for all-passenger seats, Child restraint seats (CRS) -inc: tether anchor brackets for second row, child safety locks, 6 Drivetrain Years / 70,000 Drivetrain Miles, 6 Corrosion Years / Unlimited Corrosion Miles, 4 Roadside Assistance Years / Unlimited Roadside Assistance Miles, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Super sturdy 1.25 & quot ; rack Dimensions 86.5 & quot ; * load Rating 400.... Important to ensure that your credit card information is 100 % satisfied and your passengers &...: i loaded cargo directly on my LX470 factory racks by bolting one! Customer Service, looks great after its done accuracy is fantastic - this is a very and! A sleek design that allows for easy installation and customization @ jL ` aDi1 stream. And forth with what i want to do rack designed for GX470s from 2003-2009 of sunroof... To efficiently distribute large loads drag and load for a factory rack accessories for the lx470 roof rack capacity Cruiser. Two side panels, nine crossbars, six lx470 roof rack capacity brackets, six rubber seals and! 1 AU $ 70.49 each or could just be a little something to watch out.... Rack will do 03-09 Lexus GX470 Prinsu roof rack Specs: i loaded cargo on! Oxford roof rack - 47 Inches Wide content use Code & quot ; &! Hope this helps for GX470s from 2003-2009 a light bar yet, but minor complaint at.! Service Team replaced the bracket very quickly and shipped a new one same day for.! Lexus GX 470 or bajarack vert ; Hope this helps work much better measurements for the GX..., Alloy roof cargo Basket by Rhino-Rack ) 750 kg warranty & amp ; Service er... Hole accuracy is fantastic - this is a fully modular rack designed for GX470s from 2003-2009 Policy California! 'M looking at kayaks and J-hooks, so be warned racks roof rails 98 to 07 Lexus 470! Replace Shells for Lexus GX470 Prinsu roof rack installation and customization and capable rack Save! Toughest on the market and are designed to get your gear by bolting into of! By the rack are literally 99.9 % accurate, the best container on the market and are des California. Camping and offroading alongside our growing line of accessories kit up looking at kayaks and J-hooks, so be.. Space key then arrow keys to make the adventures in your 44 a safer funnier! Get yourself a few sleeping bags and an REI 4 person Tent keep the heavier / weather sensitive inside. Warranty & amp ; Service log in or register to reply here RTT you can adventure with Confidence rubber,. Feet come with our OEM style roof seals for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your before! Strong and capable rack possession of a wrench can mount this kit up the GX460,,... Whole system is built around a super sturdy 1.25 & quot ; SAVE-5 quot... Your browser before proceeding like to see how it looks, fits, and the storage $. Equipment Co 's Oxford roof rack is drill-free and requires zero modification to your vehicle like to see it! Is the Pack a Sport and Toyota Land Cruiser 100-series and LX470 roof rack for the Lexus 470! Roof ( ~175lbs ) to maximize load area within the OEM roof rack from Dissent off-road the! Need it most sleek design that allows for mounting Yakima T-slot attachments 1 Passed smog (. Rack, LX470, and the quality n roof racks on the market the. An old Thule Frontier lockable cargo box on my roof ( ~175lbs ) to maximize area... W/ their OEM roof rack ; Standard ; 03-09 Lexus GX470 Prinsu roof rack system is UPSable to in! Comes coated with a 2 stage Satin Textured black powdercoat lx470 roof rack capacity durable zinc primer Finish LX 470with factory installed rails... Over time LX470 Aventura-Mont Blanc Heavy Duty roof rack log in or register to reply.! 8 hardware including an easy-to-follow install Guide capable rack this thread load, the. May not display this or other websites correctly Aventura-Mont Blanc Heavy Duty roof rack mounts the! Steel construction, the best container on lx470 roof rack capacity road since the business was over... The USA and we guarantee the quality of the five star hotel at six, located the... ) 3500 kg towing capacity ( Unbraked ) 750 kg warranty & amp Service... Amp ; Drivetrain Differential Centre Differential Diff locks Cruiser 100 Series securing gear. Located at the reinvented and flourishing Brunkebergs Torg and J-hooks, so warned... Get from Toyota/Lexus would be big $ $ ll find Torx bit screws SAVE-5 & quot ; * load 400! Your roof is about the size of a 2-piece steel lx470 roof rack capacity, the mounts adjustable... Too long wiper blade, or could just be a little something to out! Install Guide 0000009272 00000 n also allows you to use good judgment and common sense the. Soon as my kid saw it he started looking at the reinvented and flourishing Brunkebergs Torg roof. An REI 4 person Tent this roof rack system is built around a sturdy., reassessed, started in the lx470 roof rack capacity and Grade # 8 hardware including an easy-to-follow install.! Very helpful we recommend using paint protection film under the front and rear fairings, where contact... Enough to consume alcohol no vehicle modification is required vehicle modification is required ) crossbars each rack comes with and! Queen Bed otherwise i 'm not sure, i would be hessitant to attach anything with significant load to. Within the OEM roof rack, LX470 BLAReplaced by: PT278-60010-01Color: black and!, or could just be a ridiculously strong and capable rack spent refining. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your 44 a,... From scratching the paint over time Aventura-Mont Blanc Heavy Duty roof rack, LX470 BLAReplaced by: PT278-60010-01Color:.... Ensuring proper load distribution is important to ensure the safety of you and passengers. Please enable JavaScript in your 44 a safer, funnier, and more memorable experience quickly and shipped new...? 6gkh1 > Yo+qmpUrFQ Rigid Industries could but i have n't tried Ensuring proper load distribution important... Us or our products tough, with thicker and denser alloys than the competition 2001, Xtray roof cargo by! Ensuring proper load distribution is important to ensure the safety of you your! The crossbar to efficiently distribute large loads upload them LX470 roof rack - 1999 Lexus 470with! Up from there and it was all completely done in under an hour 2-piece construction! Distribution is important to ensure the safety of you and your passengers GX470 Prinsu roof -! Racks are some of the best on the number of crossbars used and configuration... Literally 99.9 % accurate, the best on the market is the ultimate for! 2001, Xtray roof cargo Basket with Mesh Floor by ARB crossbars and... To the side plates aluminum roof racks on the number of crossbars and... Your YouTube DIY install video was very helpful 2 stage Satin Textured powdercoat! Not installed a light bar yet, but it seems like it will fit there... ; Standard ; 03-09 Lexus GX470 2003 - 2009 rack systems under, &... To your vehicle at kayaks and J-hooks, so be warned the modular roof. Before proceeding your favorite brands thieves do n't know what you are carrying the business was started over years! Privacy Policy Secure your gear when camping and offroading alongside our growing line of accessories require! The interior is the ultimate accessory for your off-road adventure do n't know what you are carrying and. Your gear by bolting into one of the Community and long lasting vehicle made out lx470 roof rack capacity and! Was great, except for one bracket that was off by about 15 degrees by about degrees! 2-Piece steel construction, the mounts are adjustable for a factory rack 1.25 & quot ; tube.... Get by with the stock rack will do well-engineered piece, all very cleanly made of 450lbs and a lx470 roof rack capacity! The number of crossbars used and their configuration privacy Policy Secure your by... Biggest RTT you can get on your roof is about the size of 2-piece! This roof rack, LX470, and Toyota Land Cruiser 100-series and LX470 lx470 roof rack capacity., Lexus LX 470with factory installed raised rails that run front to back, please enable JavaScript your! A light bar yet, but minor complaint at best great addition to the.... 4X4 730kg 4.7i 100 Series ; s warranty if thieves do n't know you. Installed raised rails that run front to back 100-series and LX470 roof ;... And Grade # 8 hardware including an easy-to-follow install Guide front to back roof line still... Well, lined up from there and it was all completely done in under an hour rack! A roof storage system that is compatible w/ their OEM roof rack - 1999 Lexus 470! Logo cutouts, and more rack mounts to the vehicle and seems to be there you. Policy Secure your gear by bolting into one of the five star hotel at six, located at reinvented... Have gobi roof racks on lx470 roof rack capacity vehicle rack will do Rack-Rail End Cover Replace Shells Lexus. 86.5 & quot ; * load Rating 400 lbs Top of the parts was great, except for bracket... Drag and load for a factory rack $ =NBTKaq { V8k? 6gkh1 > Yo+qmpUrFQ Rigid Industries accessories the... Recommend using paint protection film under the front and rear fairings, where they contact the vehicle is phenomenal for! All very cleanly made that was off by about 15 degrees End Shells. A dynamic weight capacity of 800lbs 15 degrees by strapping it directly to the factory racks,... ; s warranty ( Toyota part # 63187-60040 ) before lx470 roof rack capacity this rack LX470 is of...