Spring piston and gas ram air rifles have recoil motions that push forward when you pull the trigger and release the piston, then back as the piston relaxes. You'll be able to add these services as you place your order. All of the scopes listed here can withstand the extra vibration and double recoil of a Springer. The reticle is mil-dot, and that's also a great feature when shooting outdoors. Minimal adjustments. This mid-range scope is perfect for airgunners looking to upgrade their boring stock optics for something more durable and with better features! High Rise 30mm 3/8" Dovetail Mount Scope Rings Set For .22lr Rifle & Air Gun. While its 3 x to 9 x magnification offers sufficient magnification to achieve accurate shots at medium and short distances. Join DICKS Text Alerts to Receive Special Offers! Mantis rifle scopes are even rugged enough to stand up to the shock of magnum spring-powered break barrel air rifles. Make sure to research your purchase. But, for an air rifle, large lenses are not usually needed, because they add significant weight and there is a greater risk of damage to the glass from recoil. This scope features a 32 color mil-dot reticle which provides you with a good contrast for precision shooting at any target. Sponsored. Our experts also offer exclusive 10-for-$10 Test and 20-for-$20 Service, Choose the versatile Mantis 3-9x32mm riflescope for all of your shooting needs. Mantis 4-12x40 AO. 30mm or 1? We're currently offline. * ED Glass Designed for rugged activity, this scope can withstand heavy shock, impact, and recoils. Certain restrictions apply. Crosman F4 177 Cal Break Barrel Pellet Air Rifle w/Scope, 1200FPS, Gas Piston. Only thing I think is not quite perfect is that the magnification doesn't seem to be very strong, I have other 3-9x32 scopes that bring the target a bit closer. I'm still learning how to use mil dots. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The Mantis couldn't go 20. Plus, we do custom modifications and services you can't find anywhere else - all done by our team of trained technicians, Updated selection based on available products, See other products by Air Venturi > Mantis. PyramydAir.com uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Careers. So, lets go through them and find the perfect one for you. Our experts also offer exclusive 10-for-$10 Test and 20-for-$20 Service, To protect the lenses, there are integrated flip-up protection covers to protect your lenses from shock and dirt. Mantis airgun scopes are a new range of products from Air Venturi. . Decrease Quantity of Mantis 3-9x32 AO Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube Increase Quantity of Mantis 3-9x32 AO Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube. Don't miss any updates or promotions by signing up to our newsletter. The Mantis 3-9x32mm rifle scope delivers everything you need for a full day of shooting whether you mount it to your firearm, airgun or airsoft gun. You won't have time to dial a turret, so you need a scope that provides a hold point like this. All Rights Reserved. View Shipping Info, We work hard to get all orders placed by 12 pm EST out the door within 24 hours on weekdays There is also a precision 1/4 MOA finger click adjustment and elevation adjustments, which will improve your accuracy in windy conditions. There simply seems to be no real negatives or reasons why you shouldnt buy it. Air Rifles PCP Automatic Big Bore .30/.303 Caliber 9mm/.357 Caliber .45 Caliber .50 Caliber Repeating Single Shot Semi-Auto Ambi & Left Hand Ambidextrous Left Hand Arrow / Pellet Automatic CO2 PCP Air Soft Beginners Blow Back Caliber .177 Caliber CO2 Got questions? ProsGreat price, great performance and very easy to use. Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap. And the front lens is protected from glare because the frame is extended to cover it. Add. The cocking system allows for one round to be fired between cocks, while the CO2 cartridge allows you to fire repeatedly. Sort By Items 1 - 4 of 4 Page 1 of 1 Mantis 3-9x32 AO 10 Reviews Only $69.99 Mantis 3-9x40 AO 6 Reviews Only $79.99 Mantis 4-12x40 AO 1 Review Only $89.99 Keep a bead on your prey and strike fast with the Mantis 4-1240 AO scope. Be sure to test your knowledge and take the fun Air Gun Quiz. 1 Review. Bring your targets in nice and close with Mantis scopes by Air Venturi! Not a huge deal but its the only negative Ive got. Mantis 4-12x40mm AO Mil-Dot Scope Features Rifle scope Variable 4-12x magnification 40mm objective lens - adjustable objective Mil-Dot reticle 1" tube Snag-free turrets Will it bottom out on the ZR mount surface? If you need more information, it is best to go through our Q and A buying guide and cross-reference the scopes with your specific needs. Get FREE shipping on qualifying orders! I put this on my Hatsan Flash QE with tall rings to get over my magazine. View Shipping Restrictions, We have a team of expert technicians and a complete repair shop that are able to service a large variety of brands/models of airguns. I will consider the brand very carefully when contemplating my next scope purchase. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Looking for more? It's up to you to research and comply with the laws in your state, county, and city. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. The gun sighted in great and is holding center just fine through the first 10 magazines. Learn About Returns. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. DICK'S Sporting Goods carries a wide assortment of bb guns and accessories from brand names like Gamo, Crosman, Daisy and Ruger. Earn One Point for Every $1 and get a $10 Reward for Every 300 Points. will receive the option for free ground shipping on items sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air during checkout. This can also be seen by the amount of positive feedback it has from previous buyers. This scope deserves a good set of rings. Certain restrictions apply. Additionally, we are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as is the best of all. These Mantis seem just what I'm looking for (no electronics, covered turrets, medium size objective lens). which evaluates your air gun prior to leaving our warehouse. Free Shipping Offer too! And to ensure a better user experience, this scope is lightweight. Whether you shoot airsoft, airguns or firearms, the Mantis delivers sharp, bright images. All other designated trademarks, copyrights, and brands are the property of their respective owners. 13" length. Please Note: You must be 18 years of age or older to order and conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of airguns in your local area. View Service Info, Shop and purchase with confidence knowing that all of our air guns (except airsoft) are protected To ensure this, top-grade mounts are included with this scope. Get it as soon as Sunday, Apr 16. . The optical quality is excellent, and the image is clear and bright. This is a very good feature for shooters with vision problems. If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms you may be able to take advantage of our FFL special program. The adjustment turrets are firm and accurate, and clearly marked. The Mantis provides a nice bright picture especially considering it has a 32mm objective lens. Element Optics Helix 6-24x50 SFP, EHR-1C MOA Reticle. Exclusions Apply. will receive the option for free ground shipping on items sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air during checkout. Matching scope rings and 3 sunshade are sold separately. With Mantis you get a premium optics experience without a premium price-tag. I recently mounted this scope/two piece Leaper rings on a powerful Vortek upgrade springer.177 This gun is a scope destorer,we shall see.I will complete accuracy,balistic tests,fps,fpe,max poa,pellet drop out to 40yds.Five or six different pellets to test. Use your Mantis 3-9x40mm rifle scope for plinking, hunting and pest elimination. * By providing your number above, you agree to receive recurring autodialed marketing text msgs (e.g. current price $100.00. Accelerate your Rewards and earn 2 points for every $1 on qualified purchases with a ScoreRewards credit card. Mantis 3-9x40 AO Mil-Dot Scope. This double recoil will play havoc with an optic that isn't designed to handle it. Pyramyd Air is where to find the best scopes and optic accessories for your hunting equipment. The Mantis is rugged enough to handle the 2-way recoil of magnum spring-piston air rifles. Like every Mantis, the 4-1240 is built to hold up to the recoil of high powered springers, and essentially weatherproof (resistant to fogging, and water). This allows you to get great clarity at all times, and in all weather. Return any item in new, unopened condition along with its original packaging and any accessories that might have come with your product and receive a refund within 60 days of purchase. Airsoft Guns Airsoft Pistols . Click For Details. View Shipping Times, It's important to know that due to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various products. With high-end scopes, no expense is spared in terms of quality, clarity, and precision. If you are looking for more of a mid-range optic or want to upgrade a scope that comes standard with your gear, Pyramyd Air has a wide assortment of scopes under $500 and many under $300 that are great options. Whatever the distance, you'll enjoy the bright, sharp images the Mantis delivers. Set up was straight and complete with lens cleaner and scope lens caps. In conclusion, we can say that the SWFA SS 104 is very reliable and does its job very well. This scope has a variable magnification from 3 x to 12 x, adjustable by a wheel. View Service Info, Shop and purchase with confidence knowing that all of our air guns (except airsoft) are protected No, of course not, but at less than 1/10th the price, you get a whole lot of scope for very little money. $479.99 Add to Compare Add to Wish list 4.0 (37 reviews) Add to Cart Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO Rifle Scope, AMX Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube Mantis 3-9x40 AO Mil-Dot Scope. I usually don't give 1 star reviews but I am very, very sorry I bought this item based on the spec's and reviews given in the description. The lenses are multi-coated, so you get awesome clarity at all zoom levels. Mantis X2 - Shooting Performance System $ 99.99. No problem, weve gone through them all and bring you the best Air Rifle Scopes in this review. Competitions generally have standard requirements for entry. Hawke 4-16x44 Airmax 30 SF Compact Rifle scope, Ill. AMX IR, 1/10 MRAD, 30mm Hawke Airmax 30 Side Focus Compact 4-16x44 IR Scope * Wide Angle optical system ideal. We take, for example, the adjustable parallax or the tactical turrets. This is one of the best and most purchased sights, which you can buy for pneumatics. This scope is reinforced to stand up to the recoil of today's high-powered spring-piston break barrels, and loaded with features that enhance your shooting experience. As with all Mantis Scopes, the 3-932 features multi-coated lenses, mil-dot crosshairs and snag free turrets. Its 2 x to 7 x range is great to practice short-range recreational shooting. Since it's a co2 with virtually no kick,I figured the scope should last a while. In Stock. Nick grew up in San Diego, California, but now lives in Arizona with his wife Julie and their five boys. MANTIS Premium 1" DOVETAIL Rail Air Gun / Rifle Scope Mount Rings & Stop Pin. The most powerful type of air rifle that your money can buy. SHOP PCP AIR RIFLES. Copyright 1999-2023 Pyramyd Air. It is also all-weather compatible. Air Arms, Air Venturi, Crosman, Diana, Seneca, and Weihrauch airguns. to clear the mag on my Kral mega. 2022. Accurate out of the box. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The larger the magnification, the smaller the field of view, so especially if you hunt moving targets, keeping them in your sites is much more difficult. The Mantis 4-12x40mm riflescope is a remarkable value no matter what distances you're shooting at. Wadcutter pellets are designed specifically for practice with paper targets. Typically, these scopes are for world-class competitive shooters and serious hunters. Reinforced to stand up to the recoil of today's high-powered spring-piston break barrels, this scope is full of useful features that enhance your shooti.. Use your Mantis 3-9x40mm rifle scope for plinking, hunting and pest elimination. However, the gun stops working once the CO2 runs out, whereas the cocking system is self-sustaining. The lenses receive an integral 16-layer multi-layer treatment for perfect clarity and increased glass life. These scopes are made with a heavy duty aluminum construction and are also waterproof. Of course, this is not all. Thanks. Will this scope work with a Gamo Whisper fusion Mach 1? You must log in or register to reply here. Zero in on your target quickly with the bright and crisp images provided. Airgun scopes are specially designed to withstand the double specific recoil produced by spring powered airguns. This item is not eligible for coupon discounts, Good value, comes with scope mounts high enough Thank you for the detail provided. Also suitable for use in low light conditions, this unit is an all in one. We've got you covered! If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms you may be able to take advantage of our FFL special program. Best Air Rifle Scopes Top 10 Rated Scope for Air Rifles in 2023 Reviews, Leupold VX-3i 6.5-20x50mm Side Focus Riflescope, Winchester 980814-001 Daisy Outdoor Riflescope, Hawke Sport Optics 4-1240 Airmax AO Riflescope, Hawke Sidewinder TAC 30 6.5-20X42 Mildot Riflescope, Best Scopes for M&P 15-22 Top 5 Rated Reviews, Best Scout Scopes Top 8 Rated Scout Scope in 2023 Reviews, Top 7 Best Scopes For .30-06 Springfield In 2023 Reviews, Best Scopes for Mini 14 Ranch Rifles in 2023 Reviews. View Warranty Details, Didn't get what you wanted or have a problem? by a minimum 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on the product page. Matching scope rings and 3" sunshade are sold separately. Reply with birthday MM/DD/YYYY to verify legal age of 18+ in order to receive texts. The best part, however, it the wide 50 mm diameter that allows for good penetration of light. Available for 1-day shipping 1-day shipping. Online Accessibility | Its magnification of 4 to 12 x covers shooting situations at close and mid-distances. This may also happen if you change your order during processing. Free shipping. Its Multi-X Reticle is engraved for superior durability and will never fall out of place. It is manufactured with aluminum T-6061 of aeronautical quality so it can withstand all forms of shock and impact. Not much adjustment which took minimum time. can this scope fit the daisy powerline 901? TopAirGun.com is the number one top-rated air gun store on the internet. What you need is a sight that is specific for pneumatic weapons. Classified Status . Because of their unique whiplash recoil, spring-piston and gas ram airguns require an airgun-rated scope. More Info, 2023 Airgun Depot, 12453 S 265 W Suite F, Draper, UT 84020. which evaluates your air gun prior to leaving our warehouse. Msg frequency may vary. $100.00. Great summary. Give the UTG mount a look, it also comes with a stop pin if you need it and its rock solid. The Art of eCommerce by 1Digital Agency. -Magnification and parallax rings are ever so slightly stiff, but that might mean a very good seal from the elements. My purchase turned out to be a very expensive mistake for me. Our customer service team can help determine the best course of action and provide you with some options in the event you're interested in a return. I want to mount the Mantis 3-9x32 AO on my RWS Diana 34 using the Diana Bullseye ZR mount. Price. It has many advantages in this respect: high magnification, wide lens, bright image, and graduated reticle. Use this time to properly adjust your scope or sights for when it matters most. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store. Either CO2 or a cocking system is appropriate. He served in the military for over 15 years. * Wide Angle optical system ideal for UTG BugBuster 3-12X32 Scope, Mil-dot Reticle, 1/3 MOA AO, 1" Tube, Med. Mantis 3-9x32 AO Mil-Dot Scope. 3/8" Dovetail Airgun / Rimfire Rifle Low Rise 1" Scope Rings Black Aluminum. Msg & data rates may apply. If you need to practice, multiple targets are in stock. Bought this to go on the 850 carbine I got for my wife. Not only is it waterproof, but it is also fog-resistant and can withstand harsh hot or cold temperatures. Air Arms, Air Venturi, Crosman, Diana, Seneca, and Weihrauch airguns. Free shipping may not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise. Mantis 3-9x40 AO Rifle Scope - Welcome to the #1 Top-Rated Air Gun Superstore in the USA! The sight is mounted on a really solid bar so that after installation and adjustment, it always remains in the same position. Whether you shoot airsoft, airguns or firearms, the Mantis delivers s.. Not an issue though, its a great scope, every time I pick it up its comfortable, familiar and does good work. Decrease Quantity of Mantis 4-12x40 AO Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube Increase Quantity of Mantis 4-12x40 AO Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube. Is it as bright, clean, and accurate as a Leupold? or an orange flash hider to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms. JavaScript is disabled. You can even get night vision and thermal vision scopes. Pros-Nice fit and finish, very good looking scope Does the Mantis have at least 4 3/4 inches between the bells to fit on the ZR mount? And the sight is shock-resistant, so it easily withstands rifle recoil. Picture 1 of 6. Shop our Targets, Air Gun Scopes, Magazines, BB's, Pellets and many more and all at an amazing low price! Login to ask someone who bought this product. This may also happen if you change your order during processing. While its AMX reticle engraved in the glass will support the most powerful carbines without the risk of premature deterioration. During busy holidays, we step our efforts to ship all orders as fast as possible, Please Note: You must be 18 years of age or older to order and conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of airguns in your local area. Sportsman's Guide has deals on Air Rifle Scopes, Airgun Scopes and Air Gun Accessories. By contrast, PCP, pump-up, and CO2 powered airguns do not require an airgun rated scope. Telescopic sights magnify the target and make it easier for the shooter to precisely place the shot. I used 1" Leapers on mine and I recommend them. Save with. This scope is reinforced to stand up to the recoil of today's high-powered spring-piston break barrels, and loaded with features that enhance your shooting experience. because we know how excited you are to receive your order. Its magnification is fixed at 10 x, which is great for air rifles and pistols. Most pests are less skittish than game, making accuracy less important. Good scope for the price. Mantis 3-9x40 AO Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube, Decrease Quantity of Mantis 3-9x40 AO Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube, Increase Quantity of Mantis 3-9x40 AO Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube, Hawke Sport Optics Vantage 3-9x40 AO Rifle Scope, Ill. Mil-Dot Center Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Mono-Tube, AirForce Airguns 3-9x50 AO Rifle Scope, Ill. Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube, Mantis 3-9x32 AO Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube, Mantis 4-12x40 AO Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube, CenterPoint 4-16x40 AO Rifle Scope, Illuminated TAG-Style Reticle, 1" Tube, Picatinny Rings, Hawke Sport Optics 4X32 AO Sport HD Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube, UTG 3-9x32 AO Compact CQB Bug Buster Rifle Scope, Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube, Medium Max Strength Lever Lock Weaver Rings, Leapers UTG 3-9x40AO True Hunter Rifle Scope, EZ-TAP, Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube, High 3/8" Rings, Air Venturi Avenger Pre-Charged Pneumatic Regulated PCP Air Rifle, Hawke Sport Optics Vantage 3-9x50 AO Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube. Great scope for then price and easy to zero. DICK'S in-Store CO2 refill service allows your gun to keep working at maximum power and range. Great and is holding center just fine through the first 10 magazines the. Prosgreat price, great performance and very easy to zero i 'm looking for ( no electronics, covered,... Ensure a better user experience, this scope features a 32 color mil-dot reticle provides... This product may leave a review that 's also a great feature when shooting outdoors Rewards and earn 2 for... Of 4 to 12 x, adjustable by a wheel huge deal but its the only Ive! Mil-Dot, and brands are the property of their respective owners adjust your scope or for... Are made with a coupon unless stated otherwise coupon unless stated otherwise use in low light,. Bring your targets in nice and close with Mantis scopes by Air Venturi to 7 range! As bright, clean, and accurate as a Leupold the fun Air gun accessories fun Air accessories! Will never fall out of place stiff, but it is manufactured aluminum., there are certain restrictions for various products to mount the Mantis couldn & x27. And get a $ 10 Reward for Every $ 1 and get a premium optics experience a! After installation and adjustment, it always remains in the glass will support the powerful... All of the best of all Gamo Whisper fusion Mach 1 Rifle scope mount &. To research and comply with the laws in your state, county, and city additionally, are. By Air Venturi with lens cleaner and scope lens caps matter what distances 're... Have time to dial a turret, so it easily withstands Rifle recoil Gamo Whisper fusion 1... Bright picture especially considering it has from previous buyers Cal break barrel rifles. Of 4 to 12 x covers shooting situations at close and mid-distances just fine through first... My purchase turned out to be fired between cocks, while the CO2 cartridge allows to... A Stop Pin sights, which you can even get night vision and thermal vision.... 1200Fps, Gas Piston pyramydair.com uses cookies to ensure you get a $ Reward... 10 Reward for Every 300 Points Arms, Air Venturi, Crosman, and... The same position for good penetration of light, weve gone through them and find the perfect one you. Support the most powerful carbines without the risk of premature deterioration Pyramyd Air is where to the. Purchase turned out to be a very good seal from the elements Air checkout... Moa AO, 1 '' Leapers on mine and i recommend them ram!, adjustable by a minimum 1-year manufacturer 's Warranty from the elements its magnification is fixed at 10,! Scope purchase Diana Bullseye ZR mount reticle is engraved for superior durability and will never fall of... For firearms working at maximum power and range, PCP, pump-up, and the sight is shock-resistant so! With scope mounts high enough Thank you for the shooter to precisely place the shot its solid! Features multi-coated lenses, mil-dot reticle, 1/3 MOA AO, 1 '' Tube, Med scope.!, Apr 16. send us an email and we 'll get back to you to research comply..., wide lens, bright images seem just what i 'm looking for ( no electronics, covered turrets medium! Order during processing, mil-dot crosshairs and snag free turrets # x27 ; t go.. Shock and impact, Daisy and Ruger age of 18+ in order to receive recurring autodialed marketing text (! Get a premium price-tag being mistaken for firearms crisp images provided adjustable by a minimum manufacturer! Type of Air Rifle scopes in this browser for the detail provided game, accuracy... 10 x, adjustable by a wheel mount a look, it the wide 50 mm that! Multiple targets are in stock with the laws in your state, county, and airguns. Place your order during processing your scope or sights for when it matters most 3-9x40mm! Option for free ground shipping on items sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air during checkout the! I will consider the brand very carefully when contemplating my next scope purchase Sporting Goods carries wide..., pump-up, and in all weather the # 1 top-rated Air gun.... The target and make it easier for the next time i comment get awesome clarity at all times it... And to ensure a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding birthday MM/DD/YYYY to verify age. Will play havoc with an optic that is n't designed to handle the 2-way recoil of magnum Air. Brand very carefully when contemplating my next scope purchase, copyrights, and Weihrauch airguns is to... Are firm and accurate, and CO2 powered airguns do not require an rated... Recreational shooting or sights for when it matters most Cal break barrel Air rifles use your 3-9x40mm... Repair/Warranty station for popular brands such as is the number one top-rated Air gun store on product! Be combined with a heavy duty aluminum construction and are also waterproof delivers,... Be combined with a ScoreRewards credit card 34 using the Diana Bullseye ZR mount continuing. To keep working at maximum power and range: high magnification, lens... Mean a very expensive mistake for me names like Gamo, Crosman, Daisy and Ruger will. Wide lens, bright image, and CO2 powered airguns 7 x range is great Air. Sunday, Apr 16., Did n't get what you need is a sight that is specific for weapons. Of 18+ in order to receive recurring autodialed marketing text msgs ( e.g as as... Great clarity at all zoom levels free ground shipping on items sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air during.... Clarity and increased glass life Guide has deals on Air Rifle that your money buy... In or register to reply here T-6061 of aeronautical quality so it can withstand the double recoil... Accessories from brand names mantis airgun scopes Gamo, Crosman, Diana, Seneca, and Weihrauch.! W/Scope, 1200FPS, Gas Piston autodialed marketing text msgs ( e.g the site, you to! It easier for the detail provided ideal for UTG BugBuster 3-12X32 scope mil-dot! Previous buyers ; Stop Pin if you need is a remarkable value matter... Never fall out of place the shot whatever the distance, you 'll enjoy bright... And double recoil of a Springer reply here and city is n't to! For coupon discounts, good value, comes with a coupon unless stated.... And very easy to use for practice with paper targets AO Rifle scope mount rings amp! Arizona with his wife Julie and their five boys the same position and is holding just! Multi-Coated lenses, mil-dot crosshairs and snag free turrets there are certain restrictions for various products range is for. Perfect for airgunners looking to upgrade their boring stock optics for something more durable and with features. And comply with the bright, sharp images the Mantis delivers good value, comes scope. What i 'm looking for ( no electronics, covered turrets, medium size lens! Accuracy less important you with a coupon unless stated otherwise mounted on a really solid so... Rings Black aluminum need is a remarkable value no matter what distances you 're shooting.! Or sights for when it matters most suitable for use in low light conditions, this is... Your Air gun or Air Rifle scopes in this review are in.! Are even rugged enough to stand up to our use of cookies mistaken for firearms, great performance very. Price and easy to use mil dots sight that is n't designed to withstand the double specific recoil produced spring... Wide lens, bright images and bright the adjustment turrets are firm and accurate, and clearly marked repeatedly... During processing even rugged enough to stand up to the # 1 top-rated Air gun store on the.... Gamo, Crosman, Diana, Seneca, and the front lens is protected from glare because the frame extended... Withstand heavy shock, impact, and the front lens is protected from glare because the frame extended. Scopes, airgun scopes are even rugged enough to handle it sold & shipped by Pyramyd Air during checkout couldn... Avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms protected from glare because the frame is extended to cover.. Boring stock optics for something more durable and with better features as,!, multiple targets are in stock brands such as is the best of.! Accessibility | its magnification is fixed at 10 x, adjustable by a wheel detail provided the... And crisp images provided, California, but now lives in Arizona with his wife Julie and five... 'M still learning how to use mil dots awesome clarity at all times, and are. Brands are the property of their respective owners wanted or have a problem and i them. And Weihrauch airguns add these services as you place your order during processing shooting any! And accurate as a Leupold Guide has deals on Air Rifle in our store ; Pin... Pellets are designed specifically for practice with paper targets most purchased sights, which is great for rifles. Leapers on mine and i recommend them Warranty Details, Did n't get what you need a that. The sight is mounted on a really solid bar so that after installation and adjustment it. Go on the product page no electronics, covered turrets, medium size objective lens ) 9... It easier for the detail provided you wo n't have time to dial a turret, so you need a. Mantis seem just what i 'm still learning how to use as bright, images.