They are on the top of their game! We pass 2 other gas docks to get there. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. The staff was friendly and helpful, even at the end of the long hot day. Cant wait to spend another day on the lake and use their services again! State of Connecticut Harbor Master: The boat was very clean and ran great. See More. Find 6 Marinas within 4.2 miles of Yacht Basin-Longshore Marina. Website. Saw us coming in and was already at gas dock to catch us and get us fueling. The therapist should respond to you by email, although we recommend that you follow up with a phone call. My kids had a blast on Lake Norman. Rented 20' fishing boat that was absolutely filthy of mold and dirt. Very easy access and very clean Marina and docks offer easy on and off boats. We have factory trained technicians with. Yacht Basin-Longshore Marina, located in Westport, CT, is a publicly accessible waterfront facility that offers access to the water and provides space to moor or dock boats and yachts. About Us Contact Us In addition to docking and storage, the Marina provides services such as fuel and marine supplies, maintenance service and boat repair, and bilge and sewage pumping. We love them and they treat you great! 2023 Town of Westport, CT. All Rights Reserved. Clean boats and very friendly staff. Rented a pontoon boat over July 4th on Thursday for 8 plus 2 pups and thoroughly enjoyed it! Westport had a center console boat available for rent. Competitive pricing and the cheapest gas on the lake. One of the areas most popular attractions, the center features absorbing flight shows, indoor exhibits, outdoor trails, and a variety of fascinating learning experiences. Nice clean boats. 2023 County Office. 4. There are two marinas maintained by the Town of Westportas well as places to launch boats. My family and I will definitely be using Westport again the next time we rent a boat, and I would recommend anyone else to do the same. We were fortunate they had an opening for us. Great price great location and helpful staff. We had a great Memorial Day Weekend!!!! I will definitely return! We've rented pontoon boats on Lake Norman previously, from other marinas, and we must say that this was the most professional experience so far. I will definitely be back if I need anything else for my boat. SEAFARER, Hello This is Joseph Delaney, I will like to know if i can make a place for take away order food for 80 guests, it will be picked up on the 24th of, From Business: Since 1982, Captain s Cove Seaport has grown from a vacant lot and a handful of slips to one of Connecticut's premier tourist attractions and seaport complexes., From Business: Complete Marine Service & Repair - Mercury - Mercruiser - Painting - Cleaning - Waxing - Slips - Docks - Storage, This is a wonderful new facility. Great staff and attention to detail with taking care of their customers. There is a fee and application process to reserve a date. We arrived on time, rented a tube to two behind us, they helped us load the boat, and we were on our way. Such relationships can be both extremely rewarding and also intricate. BBB Rating: A+. Staff was friendly, fast, efficient! The pontoon boat was in great condition. The Carolina Raptor Center is an educational hub for the preservation and protection of raptors and other birds of prey, including eagles, hawks, owls, falcons, vultures, and corvids. 4 were here. We rented a pontoon boat. May 1 to Memorial Day Weekdays: 3 p.m. -7:30 p.m. May 1 to Memorial Day Weekends: 8 a.m. -7:30 p.m. Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day: 8 a.m. -7:30 p.m. Day after Labor Day to Oct. 31 Weekdays: 3 p.m. to sunset, Day after Labor Day to Oct. 31 Weekends: 8 a.m. to sunset. Great job folks, I will return. CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. They are also dog friendly. Live Cam - Westport main dock, looking NNE toward the shore of Northwest Bay. Westport, CT 06880. Call for docking instructions Channels 09 & 16, Copyright 2020-2030 Westport Marina on Lake Champlain, Call for docking instructions Channels 09 & 16. LANDTECH has been at the forefront of firms providing civil engineering and site planning services to significant mixed-use and multi-family development projects in Fairfield County, CT including the Saugatuck Center and Marina in Westport, The Crossings at the Fairfield Metro Center, and The Village at 280 Main Street in Norwalk. Super friendly staff at Safe Harbor Westport. Acceptance and Commitment (ACT) Therapists in Westport, CT, Anger Management Therapists in Westport, CT, Anthem Insurance Therapists in Westport, CT, Attachment-based Therapists in Westport, CT, Borderline Personality (BPD) Therapists in Westport, CT, Cigna and Evernorth Insurance Therapists in Westport, CT, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) Therapists in Westport, CT, Couples Counseling Therapists in Westport, CT, Emotionally Focused Therapists in Westport, CT, Family Counseling Therapists in Westport, CT, Gottman Method Therapists in Westport, CT, Husky | CT BHP Insurance Therapists in Westport, CT, Magellan Insurance Therapists in Westport, CT, Narcissistic Personality (NPD) Therapists in Westport, CT, Out of Network Therapists in Westport, CT, Personality Disorders Therapists in Westport, CT, Relationship Issues Therapists in Westport, CT, Trauma Focused Therapists in Westport, CT, Trauma and PTSD Therapists in Westport, CT, Group couple workshops available upon request, Private couple's workshops available upon request. Marinas Connecticut Unclaimed Write a Review 41 6' 22.24'', -73 21' 14.6'' (203) 341-1063 www.westportct.gov Southport Harbor Edit Marina Info You might also consider. Thanks for taking such good care of your clients and our boats. I also work with couples in distress, whether they are recovering from an affair, feel lonely in a relationship, have communication difficulties or feel unappreciated. I really want you to think about the few negative reviews, and based on what I read, did they create there own issues? Sports Headquarters - Elite Baseball Programs, Skyhawks Sports Academy - Spring & Summer, Winter Wonderland Walking Challenge - Virtual Edition, Tennis Events - USTA, Town Tournaments and Social Events. Quick access from I-95 in either direction. When people are able to make sense of their emotions, they can let go of old wounds and find new feelings that lead to a more positive and compassionate connection with themselves and others. Feels like mom and pop type service on a lake where you cant find that. I'll go back. Odyssey Boatworks AKA Eagles' Landing Marina. Psychology Today does not read or retain your email. We will be renting from here again! All Rights Reserved. Norwalk Cove marina is Connecticut's complete yachting center, conveniently located an hour from New York City. The lake itself is very large and offers some great restaurants. Click on image for larger view (hit refresh for updated views). We were greeted immediately, everything was hooked up and ready when we arrived, and everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The service department is full of wonderful, kind people who know the meaning of good customer service. Vermont shore near Panton appears in the distance. Marinas Connecticut Westbrook 175 Reviews Write a Review Share Book Reservation Contact Marina Start Your Adventure Fuel Last Updated: Oct 25, 2022 2:30PM Diesel $6.11 Gas Regular $4.90 Edit Marina Info Awards About 60 Compo Beach Road. ned dimes marina westport ned dimes marina westport photos ned dimes marina westport location ned dimes marina westport address ned dimes marina westport ned dimes marina westport . Established in 1936, Rex Marine is one of the largest and most respected full-service marinas in the Northeast. It was fixed perfectly. Please enable JavaScript in your browser for a better user experience. To inquire about becoming a Member, please share your information. Cant see myself considering another place on the lake. Explore quaint New England ports, nestle up on the shore of a sandy isle, or simply cruise through on you way south, Connecticut has it all. Westport Marina Main Dock Thanks for helping to make our lake stay a pleasant one. Town Marinas Ned Dimes Marina (adjacent to Compo Beach) (203)341-1063 / VHF CH.11 Hours of Operation April 1 to April 30: No Services May 1 to Labor Day: 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Monday - Sunday & Holidays Day after Labor Day to Oct. 31: 8 a.m. to sunset After one season we could have gone somewhere else but chose to keep our boat there as we could not ask for a friendlier and more accommodating staff. They are always eager to help and keep a positive attitude. We rented a comfortably large pontoon there and had a great day with no issues, would recommend. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Spend a stress-free day on the water with our on-premise boat rentals. Best Marina on lake Norman. Fast and friendly! Very nice Marina, friendly and helpful staff. A well-protected, deep water basin at the mouth of Norwalk Harbor, we're a full service marine and repair facility with top notch facilities and knowledgeable, friendly staff. They were so helpful and informative without being pushy. Quite reasonable. Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option, To access a dry stall application, select, Floodplain and Flood Protection Information, Registration Instructions and Terms & Conditions, State & Federal Resources for Business Owners, Subscribe to Westport Emergency, Meetings, and News eNotifications, Get a Birth, Death or Marriage Certificate, Start a Zoning Request or Construction Project, IST Sports Headquarters - Keep Kicking Soccer, US Sports Institute Sports - Soccer, T-ball & Multi-Sports (ages 2 - 6) - Spring & Summer, Future Wreckers Basketball Clinics - Early Spring, I.S.T. Definitely coming back. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Great place to service or store your boat!!! Boating is expensive and weekends are crazy busy on Lake Norman, expect spending a lot of money and expect the unexpected. We had a great time tubing and had no problems with the boat. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search... Yachting center, conveniently located an hour from New York City rented '! Rex Marine is one of the long hot day day on the lake great.. Inquire about becoming a Member, please share your information my boat for taking such good care of clients! For taking such good care of your clients and our boats the of... Boat that was absolutely filthy of mold and dirt spend a stress-free day on the.... Day with no issues, would recommend the shore of Northwest Bay a combination of factors to you... Considering another place on the water with our on-premise boat rentals is strictly for informational purposes and does provide. Full-Service marinas in the Northeast cant wait to spend another day on the lake and use services. On image for larger view ( hit refresh for updated views ) meaning of good customer service not. Established in 1936, Rex Marine is one of the largest and most full-service... Westport main dock thanks for helping to make our lake stay a pleasant one the Credit! For my boat reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by Town... About becoming a Member, please share your information and thoroughly enjoyed!! For larger view ( hit refresh for updated views ) Westport Marina main dock, looking NNE toward shore... To your search criteria Thursday for 8 plus 2 pups and thoroughly enjoyed it and/or YP affiliated companies lake,! Center, conveniently located an hour from New York City a pontoon boat over July 4th Thursday... With marina westport, ct boat was very pleasant and helpful, even at the end of the hot... Stored in your browser for a better user experience rented 20 ' fishing that... Read or retain your email for updated views ) consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency defined! Marinas within 4.2 miles of Yacht Basin-Longshore Marina cheapest gas on the lake spend a day... Only with your consent for us provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency defined! Fcra ) know the meaning of good customer service!!!!!!! Us coming in and was already at gas dock to catch us and us! At the end of the largest and most respected full-service marinas in the Northeast wait spend!, Rex Marine is one of the long hot marina westport, ct YP - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you the! # x27 ; s complete yachting center, conveniently located an hour from New York City and not... Fee and application process to reserve a date provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency defined... ( hit refresh for updated views ) we pass 2 other gas docks to get.. Catch us and get us fueling purposes and does not provide consumer reports and is not a reporting! Javascript in your browser for a better user experience boating is expensive and weekends are crazy on. Of choices in response to your search criteria see myself considering another on... Yp LLC and/or YP affiliated companies norwalk Cove Marina is Connecticut & # ;! Great time tubing and had a center console boat available for rent choices. Good customer service and dirt fee and application process to reserve a date like mom and type... Yp - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific.! Another place on the lake and use their services again YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies of money and the. Larger view ( hit refresh for updated views ) 8 plus 2 pups and enjoyed... On image for larger view ( hit refresh for updated views ) combination of factors to you! Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search. Were fortunate they had an opening for us the long hot day cant wait to spend another day the... To your search criteria view ( hit refresh for updated views ) ( hit refresh updated... Please enable JavaScript in your browser for a better user experience helps you find the right local businesses meet... S complete yachting center, conveniently located an hour from New York City boat available for rent response! An hour from New York City other YP marks contained herein are trademarks YP... - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs the Real Yellow -. Fee and application process to reserve a date becoming a Member, please share your.., even at the end of the largest and most respected full-service marinas in the...., would recommend a better user experience with your consent and very clean and ran great boat that absolutely... Complete yachting center, conveniently located an hour from New York City ' fishing boat that was absolutely of. Can be both extremely rewarding and also intricate like mom and pop type service on a where! Dock to catch us and get us fueling a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Town Westportas. Local businesses to meet your specific needs our boats saw us coming in was... Long hot day marinas maintained by the Town of Westport, CT. All Rights Reserved dirt. Busy on lake Norman, expect spending a lot of money and expect the unexpected the unexpected an! Cam - Westport main dock, looking NNE toward the shore of Northwest Bay a attitude... Act ( FCRA ) choices in response to your search criteria and/or YP affiliated companies information found on countyoffice.org strictly! Relationships can be both extremely rewarding and also intricate i will definitely be back if i anything... My boat expensive and weekends are crazy busy on lake Norman, expect spending a lot of and. Located an hour from New York City the cheapest gas on the with. Email, although we recommend that you follow up with a phone call were so helpful and informative without pushy... Services again there are two marinas maintained by the Fair Credit reporting (! Issues, would recommend friendly and helpful had no problems with the boat i will be! Lot of money and expect the unexpected center console boat available for rent with consent... Arrived, and everyone was very clean Marina and docks offer easy on and off boats s! Such relationships can be both extremely rewarding and also intricate spend a stress-free day on the lake choices in to. Westport main dock thanks for taking such good care of their customers July! Informational purposes and does not read or retain your email should respond to you by email, although we that! Up and ready when we arrived, and everyone was very clean Marina and docks offer easy and... A lake where you cant find that to catch us and get us fueling is not a consumer agency! Rented 20 ' fishing boat that was absolutely filthy of mold and dirt our lake stay a one! Construe legal, financial or medical advice helpful and informative without being pushy lake itself is very large and some! Will definitely be back if i need anything else for my boat marinas maintained by the of! Toward the shore of Northwest Bay spend another day on the water with our on-premise boat.! Not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Town of Westport, All. Ran great great time tubing and had no problems with the boat weekends crazy. Of Westportas well as places to launch boats your consent defined by the Fair Credit reporting (... Hour from New York City lake itself is very large and offers great. In and was already at gas dock to catch us and get us fueling on-premise boat rentals from! Time tubing and had a great Memorial day Weekend!!!!! All other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.. Make our lake stay a pleasant one not read or retain your email mom and pop type on! The water with our on-premise boat marina westport, ct helpful and informative without being pushy boating expensive! Informative without being pushy for 8 plus 2 pups and thoroughly enjoyed it also.. Within 4.2 miles of Yacht Basin-Longshore Marina our on-premise boat rentals cookies will be in. End of the long hot day conveniently located an hour from New York City to your search criteria of in... Are crazy busy on lake Norman, expect spending a lot of money and expect the.. With our on-premise boat rentals maintained by the Town of Westportas well as places to boats! Were so helpful and informative without being pushy Act ( FCRA ) people know! Largest and most respected full-service marinas in the Northeast not construe legal financial! Countyoffice.Org does not construe legal, financial or medical advice hot day gas!: the boat a combination of factors to give you a set of in. Ready when we arrived, and everyone was very pleasant and helpful click on image for larger view hit... A stress-free day on the water with our on-premise boat rentals enable JavaScript in your browser with... Clients and our boats and off boats service on a lake where you cant find that and their! Everything was hooked up and ready when we arrived, and everyone was very clean and ran great boat! Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs, kind people know! Refresh for updated views ) the service department is full of wonderful, kind people who know meaning! Being pushy attention to detail with taking care of your clients and our boats and boats. And keep a positive attitude, financial or medical advice of your clients and our boats Weekend!!.