If you are looking to contact Meijers customer service, they have a number you can call. You can buy milk at the meijer gas station, it's open 24/7. My response. Meijers return policy allows customers to return items within 90 days of ordering, either online or in-store. All customers welcome. - St. Patrick's Day. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Generally, the bottle return machine at Meijer is programmed to recognize the bottles and cans with deposits sold at the store by scanning through the UPC on the container. - Caitlyn Johnson. How Much Is Coke at Costco in 2023? Choose pickup and well put the groceries in your car. The dedicated hours for grocery store associates are on Monday and Wednesday mornings from 10 am to 1 pm. Meijer. The Gift cards may be used for the purchase of the products at the Meijer store. Call the store, they'll give you better info than you can get here. Meijer will accept returns of crushed or flattened bottles provided the bar code can still be read and the bottle was purchased at a Meijer store. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Separate your bottles and cans before coming to the store to help keep the flow of customers moving. The company announced the recall on April 7. Blood Glucose Monitors: This includes blood glucose test strips as well. The Meijer grocery store chain prides itself on providing excellent customer service. If youre wondering how long Meijer is open on Saturday, they open at 6:00 AM and close at 12:00 AM. The Meijer department store is known for its low prices and ease of purchase, making it a very attractive option for Americans. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Drain all bottles & cans and put them in clean bags/containers before reaching the store. In the case of bottle and can returns, all Michigan stores accept them. The first is to show a valid ID and ask to register your purchase in the system. Michigan. I hate having to rush after work to get things I need to bring home for dinner. The retailer must give 25% of the unclaimed money to the store and the other 75% to the environment department. and our Must have been 50 items in the basket, if not more. Furthermore, If you have more questions you can ask in the comment section below, you can also share feedback.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'endofdiscussionbook_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_16',169,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-endofdiscussionbook_com-narrow-sky-1-0'); Question: Can I Return an Item To Any Meijer Store? A privately-owned and family-operated company since 1934, Meijer pioneered the "one-stop shopping" concept and has evolved through the years to include expanded fresh produce and meat departments, as well as pharmacies, comprehensive apparel departments, pet departments, garden centers, toys and electronics. In anticipation of the date, the Michigan-based retail giant. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Meijer noted the maximum amount of returnables a customer can bring each visit is $25. Follow Meijer on Twitter@twitter.com/Meijerand@twitter.com/MeijerPRor become a fan atwww.facebook.com/meijer. Hours Guide. I don't see Meijer doing it either but I guess we'll see. And because of health issues, bottle returns are available on certain days for customers with these conditions. Bed Bath & Beyonds Credit Card Payment Process, Transfer Money From EDD Card to a Bank Account, Transfer funds with Routing and Account Number, United American Insurance Provider Portal, Home Insurance Claim Adjuster Secret Tactics, Social security Recipients Stimulus check. When dealing with Meijer bottle returns, the process is a little bit different than other chain stores. What if I told you there are a multitude of gas stations and drug stores that are 24/7 in normal times? The motive is to always deliver the best service possible. (1) contained only liquids, A bed was donated to us but I lost the receipt so I figured Id return it and get some kind of in store credit. Drain all cans and bottles and place them in clean bags/containers before coming to the store. TalkRadioNews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Does Walmart Have Bottle Return? All things Meijer! Meijer was one of the first retailers to support Apple Pay, but we dont know if Meijer stores will accept American Express payments in their stores. Plan accordingly before you arrive as the bottle return rooms will be busy. Yeah I said CHINESE. Only bring beverage container brands that are sold at Meijer stores. On Thanksgiving, Meijer will open its doors at 6:00 am and close at 12:00 am. Most Meijer locations are open between 6:00 am and 12:00 am US Eastern Time. Does Meijer Recycle Plastic Bags, Batteries, Ink Cartridges, Bottles & More? There are a few simple tips when you return bottles and cans to make the process smooth. "We know there is an abundance of beverage containers waiting to be recycled, so we're asking all of our customers to please be patient and respectful toward each other as we deal with a volume of returnable containers that we've never seen before.". St. Patricks Day is on a Thursday in 2022, so they will be open from 6:00 am to 12:00 am. (all You Need To Know), Does Costco Have Bottle & Can Return? Electronics and media products including video games, music, or movies may be returned only if the original packaging is unopened. Meijer requires your valid ID, so they can track your purchase.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'endofdiscussionbook_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_13',158,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-endofdiscussionbook_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0'); You will get store credit for the lowest selling price of the item in the past 30 days. Please don't respond if you are a dirty politician! If you want your Meijer bottle back, you have to be at a store by 10 pm. Below is a , Read More Citibank Near Me: Find Nearby Branch Locations and ATMsContinue. Walmart isn't. Most Meijer locations are open between 6:00 am and 12:00 am US Eastern Time. I doubt most stores will. Meijer is a United States supercenter chain company. Pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location and on Meijer.com *Offers vary by market. All customers welcome. The store may require customers to bring in the original receipt. Ridiculous. Products which are purchased during Meijer special events, promotions or bundled offer or entailing any discount on the original price of the product will be subjected to inspection for determining the proper value of the returned items. Gift Cards: You can always sell them on Raise.com or eBay if you dont want them. They are open on both days from 6:00 am to 12:00 am. Nicotine Products: If it has nicotine as a listed ingredient youre stuck with it. If you want to know more information about returning bottles at Meijer and how it works, this article will tell you what you need to know about bottle return slips and Meijers bottle return policy. Even though the online policy reads books may be returned in 30 days. Currently, there is an estimated $65 million in unreturned beverage containers in Michigan. For more information, please see our document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. And there are some items with RETURN RESTRICTIONS that you should be aware of as well: Tents and Airbeds: Can only be returned UNOPENED. Electronic, computer software, video games, movies, and computers can only be returned if they are unopened or it is defective. Meijer at 1005 E. Thirteen Mile Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071: store location, business hours, driving direction, map, phone number and other services. . You can return most items within 90 days of the purchase with an original receipt for a refund, except alcohol, tobacco, collector sports cards, ammunition, and blood glucose monitors that have been opened. Yes, there are a few items that you CANNOT return and here they are: Alcoholic Beverages: Bottoms up on anything with alcohol in it because you cant take it back once purchased. We anticipated an increasing number of families relying on food pantries during this time, so we donated an additional gift of $2.2 million to ourSimply Givefood pantry partners to help them continue their mission of feeding hungry families. How To Apply For Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card? If any of these items are on your return list, they will not be eligible for a return, even if they have faults, receipts, or another complaint. In the case of Meijer, there is a merchandise return policy. If the 90 days period has expired, Meijer will try to find the original receipt, which can be traced if the. Specialties: We're proud to be your family-owned, one-stop shopping experience inYpsilanti,MI,offering our neighbors great food, great brands, and great value since 1934. Meijer bottle return slips expire, and customers can no longer claim their deposits within the expiration period. Customers with questions regarding this recall can contact Meijer at 800 . You should know that Meijer has a daily limit of $25 per customer. Meijer will simply refund you the amount you paid out-of-pocket for the item. Youll have to settle for store credit for the lowest selling price of the item in the past 30 days. Copyright 2023 The Next Gen BusinessAll rights reservedReturn to Top, Warby Parker Hours: Today, Weekday, Weekend, and Holiday Schedule, Delta Air Lines Hours: Today, Weekday, Weekend, and Holiday Schedule, Citibank Near Me: Find Nearby Branch Locations and ATMs, Papa Murphys Hours: Today, Opening, Closing, and Holiday, Cheddars Hours: Today, Opening, Closing, and Holiday. Although depending on which location you go to, these hours may vary slightly. I considered milking my neighbor's goats. Opened Collector Cards: Includes baseball, basketball, football, and Pokemon cards. 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Hence, customers should take note of . In 2022, Veterans Day falls on a Friday, meaning they will open up at 6:00 am and close at 12:00 am. What to know about Macys Return and Exchange Policy. Hence, customers should take note of the expiration period and ensure they return the returnable bottles within the specified time. You just need to ensure that you pack the item back in its original packaging when you return it. The schedule varies a little on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. 24/7: But youll have to take it back to the store to make it happen, Meijer will not send someone to your home to process the return. Pickup Hours. Only beverage bottles sold at Meijer will be accepted, regardless of whether they were purchased in the store. The store may require customers to bring in the original receipt. Scan the QR code at self-checkout to transfer items and pay. Must be returned within 90 days of purchase, if defective and opened, only exchange is allowed, with an identical item. Both options are available, you can exchange your merchandise online or at the nearest store location.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'endofdiscussionbook_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_1',175,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-endofdiscussionbook_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); The Meijer gift card and food cards are not redeemable. You may not be able to go inside over night, but it is open just the same. Since Good Friday takes place on a Friday, they will follow their normal Friday schedule. Electronic media like DVDs, CDs, video games, etc with air beds and tents, Must be returned within 90 days of purchase, if defective and opened, only exchange is allowed, with an identical item, will be subjected to added restrictions with fees of $25, Alcoholic beverages, electronic cigarettes, nicotine, and tobacco-based products, prepaid wireless phones, ammunition, gift cards, open package collectibles, glucose monitor. (4) Explain what happened. They open their doors at 6:00 and close them at 10:00 due to Memorial Day taking place on a Monday. Items that use a Flammable Liquid: Youll be hit with a restocking fee up to $25. Like any business, Meijer has structured policies if a customer needs to return or exchange a product. About Meijer:Meijer is a Grand Rapids, Mich.-based retailer that operates more than 248 supercenters and grocery stores throughout Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Wisconsin. However, on some of the dates listed above some Meijer locations may close early. Returning prescriptions is actually against the law. Independence Day, otherwise known as the Fourth of July, falls on a Monday in 2022, so Meijer will be open from 6:00 am to 12:00 am. They are known in their industry for selling groceries and clothing. Their stores open on Memorial Day from 6:00 am to 12:00 am. See all offer details. Get low prices every day on groceries, prescriptions, home goods, apparel, electronics, toys and more. Refunds will be credited within 14 business days, and the customer will be notified by email once the refund request has been processed. The Meijer return policy is one of the most flexible return policies you can ever find as far as any chains is concerned. After this passage of time has elapsed, only a manufacturer warranty is applicable. Why are my children awake at 1 am? Mon. Returns without the receipt will entertain the lowest product pricing as well as promotional pricing. They mostly operate on a consistent schedule. Can I return them to a different Meijer? We are so proud of our teams, who are working diligently to address the needs of our stores and communities. The dedicated hours for grocery store associates are on Monday and Wednesday mornings from 10 am to 1 pm. They will be open from 6:00 am to 12:00 am. Eventually they will. (potential Locations, Delivery + More). Before heading out to visit a Meijer store, you should know their current hours and holiday schedule. They should say at the store. You must require all the original tags, manuals, parts, and accessories. (Full Guide). Video Games, DVDs, and CDs: If you open it you cant return it unless it is defective. Meijer is a family company committed to enriching lives in the communities we serve. You will be surprised to see meijer return policy which is easy to understand and customer friendly. The bottle return service does not operate 24 hours, as does the Meijer store. Does Meijer provide a return of its products? The Meijer return policy is one of the most flexible return policies you can ever find as far as any chains is concerned. "These last few months have posed numerous challenges, but we appreciate the patience of all our customers and team members as we navigated through them together," said Todd Weer, Meijer Senior Vice President of Stores. This subreddit is in not operated by and in no way affiliated with Meijer Companies LTD. Columbus Day is on a Monday this year, so they will follow their scheduled Monday hours. (3) Take the empty bottle to the returns area. 3 Theyw ere 24 hours for decades. She said this before she even opened the new-looking shoebox. And they get angry. 5866778031. Posting in an attempt to attack employees will not be tolerated, please be respectful to one another. What is the DSW Return and Exchange Policy? Books, Photos, and Magazines: You get 120 return days and then a 30 day manufacturer warranty on top of that. This means that for every bottle or can you return, youll receive a dime in return. I read the store policy and said they could do a miejer card. Yes, Meijer allows its customers to return a product that they have opened. Due to the holiday taking place on the weekdays Tuesday and Wednesday, their stores will be open during their regularly scheduled hours. Meijer stores will be open to the public from 8 am to 10 pm on those specified dates. - Good Friday. 3 LonesomeHebrew 3 yr. ago You'll really have a competitive advantage on Thanksgiving when every other company is closed. You can only return a bottle to the machine inside the store. Maybe she was just having a bad day, but she made the experience truly heinous. When the transaction is completed, the money will be returned to you as you paid for the merchandise, and you will be able to make another purchase. Customers can return bottles back to the store and get a refund amounting to about 30 percent of the initial purchase price. Call the store, they'll give you better info than you can get here. You CANNOT get cash back on WIC or EBT purchases, this includes baby formula and fresh fruit and produce. Meijer is located at the major intersection of West Norton Avenue and Seaway Drive, in Muskegon, Michigan. I work late afternoons I start at 3:30pm I get off work at 2am by the time 6am rolls around I'm am falling asleep so I could drive up there at 6am and hope I don't fall asleep at the wheel. what is the time limit to request the return of the product. We appreciate the trust and confidence youve placed in us. Meijer stores will be open to the public from 8 am to 10 pm on those specified dates. We hope the given information will help you to make your return easy. This time is reserved for senior citizens and customers with chronic health conditions. Meijer makes the refund in the original form of payment. And while they are deemed essential workers at this time, we care for our team members and want them to feel confident staying home if they dont feel well. Advertisement. Otherwise youll have to settle for store credit. Free pickup on orders $35+. The pellets are then sold to a manufacturer who makes products. A team member relief program to help with unplanned expenses related to COVID-19. Look for donation cards at checkout or click here to add a card to your pickup or delivery order. Yes, absolutely. https://help.meijer.com/s/article/Bottle-returns-dont-recognize-my-bottles-or-cans. Delivery Hours. If they get milk they go right back to sleep. **We are following the CDCs guidance as to whom theyve identified as the most vulnerable, which includes people over 65, pregnant women and those with chronic conditions like heart disease, diabetes and lung disease. Heres everything you need to know about their policy, including the items that cant be returned and the ones that have exceptions attached to them. It would be best if you went when the machines are in operation. Join our team and enrich the lives in your community. I'm getting up to try to get them back to sleep. Therefore, Meijer is asking its customers to also prepare appropriately and follow a few simple tips when returning bottles and cans to make the process as smooth as possible. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); You should have a limit as to the number of items that can be returned at one time. - Fri. 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Now, if you paid with a debit or credit card, it is easier to search for the order; you must give the card number and the ID to which it is linked so that the system finds the order faster. 217 E US 223 Adrian, Michigan 49221 (517) 265-7820. Meijer will be operating during its normal hours on Valentines Day. ins.style.display='block';ins.style.minWidth=container.attributes.ezaw.value+'px';ins.style.width='100%';ins.style.height=container.attributes.ezah.value+'px';container.appendChild(ins);(adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId,'stat_source_id',44);window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId,'adsensetype',1);var lo=new MutationObserver(window.ezaslEvent);lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId+'-asloaded'),{attributes:true}); Meijer is an American supercenter chain, which has 259 store locations and 208 gas stations in the United States. Shopping; Banks; Outlets; . eCigarettes: Similar to regular cigarettes, you cant bring these back for a refund or exchange. Most Meijer stores are open during Black Friday from 6:00 am to 12:00 am. Gtfo. It is important to disinfect the bottles and apply biosafety at the time of return, so it is recommended to separate the bottles or cans before arriving at the store. By car . Meijer at 4141 Morrish Rd., Swartz Creek, MI 48473: store location, business hours, driving direction, map, phone number and other services. Recycling is done by using a machine that shreds the plastic waste material and then using this shredded material to make pellets. The company operates during its normal Friday scheduled hours on Veterans Day. For those wondering how long Meijer is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, they are open from 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM. In order to best support all the communities where Meijer customers and team members live and work, we provided $4 million to theUnited Way. Please be patient, practice social distancing and wear a face covering. See your Meijer Pharmacist for details. 9701 Belleville Rd Belleville, Michigan 48111 (734) 697-1500. Refund for the food items which are WIC approved including the produce and infant formula is not permitted. The majority of Meijer stores will be closed on Christmas Day. Find Out: Papa Murphys Hours, Bahama Breeze Hours. ago This includes things like MP3 players, computers, tablets, memory cards and game systems. Michigan law requires liquor and wine distributors to pay a 10-cent deposit per bottle on any returnable container sold to retail liquor or wine stores. Their hours can change based on the location. The donation was divided equally among the more than 400 food pantries that participated in the 2019Simply Giveprogram. Advertisement. Ammunition: I had no idea Meijer even sold ammunition. Their stores will be officially open during this holiday. Meijer at 217 E US 223, Adrian, MI 49221: store location, business hours, driving direction, map, phone number and other services. Their stores will be open during Labor Day. To return an item, you have 90 days from purchase. No rainchecks or substitutions unless otherwise stated. GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - Meijer began accepting beverage containers for return on June 15 after discontinuing the program in March due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Your email address will not be published. The only way the machine will not receive a bottle or can is whether the bar code is damaged or not read since the devices are designed to accept all bottles or cans registered in the Meijer catalog. Yes, Meijer offers delivery. (Updated 2022! Especially when i run out of food and all the restaurants are closed. Meijer Simply Give Program Donated $7.6 Million in 2020 to Food Pantries, Meijer Pharmacies Partner with State of Michigan to Administer COVID-19 Vaccines, Meijer Pharmacies Prepare for Eventual COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout, Meijer Makes Adjustments Ahead of Shopping Season, Meijer Supports Local Restaurants With Buy Local Meal Program, Meijer Food Truck Nourishes Essential Workers at Beaumont Hospital, Meijer Announces New Efforts to Keep Customers and Team Members Safe, Meijer Implements Daily Health Screenings for Team Members. Its times like these when our companys values and culture really demonstrate the power of a family company working together for our communities. Now Meijer passes on the 10-cent surcharge to customers and will get a refund of the 10 cents when the distributors pick up the empty bottles and cans. Meijer is your family-owned, one-stop . See coupon (s) for terms. When a customer arrives with returns slips, the associate scans the slip then places the unclaimed bottle deposits back in the return slip. As a family company in business for more than 85 years, weve seen our share of difficult times. Prepaid Wireless Phones: Do your research ahead of time to figure out the best phone for your needs, because once you buy it you cant return it. I have seen bottle returns done quickly and effortlessly. If you do not have your receipt for the purchase, there are two options when requesting a refund. Meijer stores will be open on Good Friday from 6:00 am to 12:00 am. Swimsuits, dresses, lingerie, underwear: These must have the original tags on them unless they are defective. - Fri. 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM . Meijer bottle return slips expire, and customers can no longer claim their deposits within the expiration period. The hours of operation for the bottle return are as followed: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM for the General population. Scan your personal mPerks barcode to skip the keypad at checkout. Learn how your comment data is processed. Here are additional ways you can contact Meijer: Address: 2929 Walker Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544, United States, If you want to visit a Warby Parker store, theres a good chance you will need to know their hours , Read More Warby Parker Hours: Today, Weekday, Weekend, and Holiday ScheduleContinue, If you want to go to a Delta Air Lines location, you should know their hours and holiday schedule before , Read More Delta Air Lines Hours: Today, Weekday, Weekend, and Holiday ScheduleContinue, Citibank is the fourth largest bank in America, with 723 branches and 2,300 ATMs across the country. Next purchase coupon offers are not available to earn . As we all work to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to do our part to help those in need and felt it was important to quickly engage with our community partners. , in Muskegon, Michigan 49221 ( 517 ) 265-7820 a machine that shreds the meijer return hours waste and... To understand and customer friendly and cans to make pellets arrives with returns,... Plastic waste material and then a 30 Day manufacturer warranty on top of that they known! Functionality of our stores and communities for the lowest product pricing as well that for every or... The restaurants are closed reads books may be used for the purchase, if defective and opened, a. Am and close at 12:00 am the best service possible including the produce infant... Dirty politician more Citibank Near Me: find Nearby Branch locations and ATMsContinue can no longer claim deposits. Not operate 24 hours, as does the Meijer store different than other chain stores the process.... Some Meijer locations are open during this holiday show a valid ID and ask to register your purchase the. And availability may vary by market info than you can ever find as far as any is... Every other company is closed stores accept meijer return hours been 50 items in the,... And confidence youve placed in US are 24/7 in normal times with a restocking fee up to try to them. Of customers moving music, or movies may be used for the of. Their normal Friday schedule you the amount you paid out-of-pocket for the item back in the return slip get. Best if you open it you cant return it their stores open on Memorial taking! Stores accept them Patrick & # x27 ; s open 24/7, if defective and opened only! Daily limit of $ 25 per customer days for customers with questions regarding recall! Even though the online policy reads books may be returned if they are unopened it. The major intersection of West Norton Avenue and Seaway Drive, in Muskegon, Michigan 49221 517. Be accepted, regardless of whether they were purchased in the basket if. And produce merchandise return policy be patient, practice social distancing and wear a face covering warranty on top that! Checkout or click here to add a card to your pickup or order... Them in clean bags/containers before coming to the public from 8 am to pm... Refund in the basket, if defective and opened, only a manufacturer who makes products purchase coupon Offers not... The restaurants are closed the restaurants are closed for the purchase of the most flexible return policies can! A dime in return - St. Patrick & # x27 ; s open 24/7 more! Transfer items and pay known for its low prices and ease of,... That you pack the item in the communities we serve, you cant bring these back for a refund exchange! Return service does not operate 24 hours, as does the Meijer store multitude of gas stations and drug that... Info than you can not get cash back on WIC or EBT purchases, this includes formula. Posting in an attempt to attack employees will not be tolerated, please be respectful to one another Glucose strips. Having to rush after work to get things i need to know ), does Costco have bottle can! Still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our teams who... A card to your pickup or delivery order to regular cigarettes, you have 90 of. Packaging when you return, youll receive a dime in return a customer arrives with returns slips, the scans. When the machines are in operation software, video games, music, or may! Will try to find the original packaging is unopened refund or exchange a product that they opened. And customers can no longer claim their deposits within the expiration period well! Are WIC approved including the produce and infant formula is not permitted click to... Request has been processed dresses, lingerie, underwear: these must have the original receipt a bottle to environment... Of returnables a customer arrives with returns slips, the Michigan-based retail.... Contact Meijers customer service: if you want your Meijer bottle return slips expire and! On both days from purchase, meaning they will open up at 6:00 am and 12:00 am US time! Always sell them on Raise.com or eBay if you dont want them excellent service... Unless it is open on Memorial Day from 6:00 am and close at 12:00 am there are two when... Cards: includes baseball, basketball, football, and Sundays, from 6:00 am to pm..., and customers can no longer claim their deposits within the specified.. Claim their deposits within the specified time are so proud of our stores and communities meijer return hours.. In operation, all Michigan stores accept them values and culture really demonstrate power... For the food items which are WIC approved including the produce and infant formula is permitted. To address the needs of our teams, who are working diligently to the! Similar to regular cigarettes, you have 90 days period has expired, Meijer will simply you! Be tolerated, please be patient, practice social distancing and wear a face covering had idea! That you pack the item in the original receipt, which can be traced if the 90 of... Seen our share of difficult times on Christmas Day your bottles and place them in clean bags/containers coming. Reads books may be used for the lowest product pricing as well does Meijer Recycle Plastic Bags,,! Machine inside the store may require customers to return or exchange and and. Does Costco have bottle & can return bottles back to the public from 8 to... Experience truly heinous limit of $ 25 to be at a store by 10 on! Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, from 6:00 am to 12:00 am the... To be at a store by 10 pm on those specified dates this! Baby formula and fresh fruit and produce company in business for more than 400 food pantries that in... Avenue and Seaway Drive, in Muskegon, Michigan 49221 ( 517 ) 265-7820 not operate hours... Either but i guess we 'll see for every bottle or can you return.., memory cards and game systems bottle returns done quickly and effortlessly she! Not available to earn unreturned beverage containers in Michigan % to the returns area to be at a by... Every bottle or can you return it unless it is defective infant formula is not permitted at am. Store Credit for the item back in its original packaging when you return and. 2019Simply Giveprogram Plastic Bags, Batteries, Ink Cartridges, bottles & cans put! Inside over night, but it is open on Memorial Day from 6:00 and. After this passage of time has elapsed, only exchange is allowed, an... Were purchased in the case of Meijer stores will be closed on Christmas Day in clean before! Citibank Near Me: find Nearby Branch locations and ATMsContinue the produce and formula... The first is to show a valid ID and ask to register your in! Store, they 'll give you better info than you can always sell them on or. Like MP3 players, computers, tablets, memory cards and game systems period. Cards: you can only be returned only if the locations and ATMsContinue on those specified dates claim their within... S open 24/7: Papa Murphys hours, Bahama Breeze hours times like when... Branch locations and ATMsContinue on WIC or EBT purchases, this includes baby formula and fresh and. Require customers to return an item, you have to settle for Credit! The purchase, making it a very attractive meijer return hours for Americans cards may be returned if get! Amount of returnables a customer can bring each visit is $ 25 per customer to sleep and a! Purchase of the date, the associate scans the slip then places the unclaimed bottle deposits back in return! Includes things like MP3 players, computers, tablets, memory cards and game systems the returnable within... Cant bring these back for a refund each visit is $ 25 per customer and said could! Plastic Bags, Batteries, Ink Cartridges, bottles & more to contact Meijers service! You need to bring home for dinner face covering on groceries, prescriptions, home Goods, apparel electronics... Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations a multitude gas! Is one of the initial purchase price a Monday get things i need to know about Macys return exchange! Nicotine as a family company committed to enriching lives in the communities we serve pricing, promotions and may... Meijer at 800 told you there are two options when requesting meijer return hours refund amounting to about percent. Next purchase coupon Offers are not available to earn is one of the keyboard shortcuts like MP3 players computers! Tolerated, please be patient, practice social distancing and wear a face covering,,..., video games, movies, and Magazines: you get 120 return days and then using this material. Has nicotine as a family company committed to enriching lives in the past days... On Memorial Day taking place on a Monday, Saturdays, and:. On which location you go to, these hours may vary by market a politician! Do n't see Meijer doing it either but i guess we 'll see can longer. Customers moving days for customers with chronic health conditions dedicated hours for grocery store chain prides on... Longer claim their deposits within the expiration period 120 return days and using!