Besides avoiding common problems, ensure the previous owner has taken care of the recalls. Don't worry, because we've diligently searched trustworthy sites to give you the answer. In some cases, owners have sensed a burning smell or saw smoke coming from the speaker system. Drive carefully, mind your maintenance, and you may never have a problem with the engine in your Mercedes. 99 S320 = 255,000, 05 E320 = 108,000 , I sold an 88 300E with 250,000 on the clock. That is a decent number. How to leave a review for a dealer. Car presently has 116,000 miles on it. The coolant level was just fine, but the windshield washer fluid level was low in my S600 due to a slow leak. I bought a 2007 C280 4matic in March 2009 with 48000 Miles. It is the perfect vehicle for my family. More will be discussed later on in this guide. Apparently, the water pools in crevasses created by the improper installation of a rubber seal." Anonymous, (2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 BlueTec 3.5-L V6) "windshield washer tank broke and I . Related: The True Cost Of Owning A Mercedes E-Class. Once again, the Porsche Panamera simply wipes the floor with the Mercedes E350. We desconected the battery and waited 5 minutes put back together an its been running great for 3 years. If the E350 you are buying has a minimal amount of rust on the frame that is normal. It Is a general tertiary care hospital and also one of the two university hospitals of the University of La Laguna. The first 4 years of maintenance was performed at the MB dealership.. I have a 1998 Ml 320 W163 6 cylinder engine. If you are opting for a new one, there are not many things to check. The W220 S-Class was and still is a masterpiece. Mercedes. No motor work has ever been done on it and it runs as well as ever. MzNkMTE0Mzg2ZWUyNWMxOThhYzI5Njg5NmY2NzA1M2E2ZDIyMGM5ZmU1MjBi Now, Mercedes is not known to cut any corners in its parts. A pre-owned E-Class is a smooth, relatively reliable ticket to Mercedes-ownership, if you know which E350 model years to avoid. Each of these batteries should last around six to eight years according to Mercedes Medic. -----BEGIN REPORT----- If you are looking to buy a used Mercedes E350, then I must say that it is a clever decision. All models, including the AMG, will be fitted with 2.0 L turbocharged four-cylinder engines, unlike previous models that gave you a choice of V6 or V8 engines. Whats The Best Replacement Engine For A 5.4 Triton? The last 3 years we have had the yearly checks performed at a reputable local garage. My car drops overnight. There is a sensor in the windshield washer fluid and that can also trigger the coolant level. If you plan on buying a high-mileage Mercedes, its important you thoroughly check the history of the vehicle rst and ask yourself:if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'motorask_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_8',166,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); Like most luxury cars, Mercedes depreciate faster than the average car. Also needs a new windshield wipers motor, also another easy fix! OTRkN2ZkODM5OWQzMTdmYTQ5NjE4ZWRjZWQ4ZTE0ZjhhMGI1NjUzYjA2YTEw Ram 2500 Tradesman Vs. Big Horn Vs. Laramie Which Is Right For You? I live in the USA. I currently have a 2003 S600 twin turbo (W220) with close to 170,000 miles on it. Still a baby. Hamed is a literature student, writer, musician, and car enthusiast. The sedan, coupe, and cabriolet are available in C 300 (rear-wheel drive,) C 300 4MATIC (all-wheel drive), and the AMG C 43 for the coupe and cabriolet only. ZDBjMmM0MjA1NTJkN2Q0ZGFmMjliYTdjMjY0ZGZmZDk3N2QwYjRmNDliODgx ZjU5MDg3ZThjNTlkNzUyN2JkMzVmMDAwMjcyYjUzZjE5NDgwNTY0YzIwM2Jj Natalie Todoroff. I compared the 2021 models of the Audi A6 and the Mercedes E350 to see which one is more reliable. An absolute pleasure to drive and the looks are still appealing. However, the quick depreciation of Mercedes means that theres excellent value to be had in the second-hand market. OTAwOTg0MWQ2MzJhNjM5NmExZjJhMjQ2ZGE0OGY5NGQ0NDliY2Q3NmQwNDA5 The main thing that can reduce its longevity is temperature. The car went to a very good home, a person that I know very well and who maintains it properly. Some rust under car, none showing around the car. 2000 Mercedes E-320, Looks like you have finally come to the decision to buy a Mercedes E350. Rolls has a monopoly. Well, that is certainly not the case with the Mercedes E350. It feels reassuringly solid and offers an inviting blend of luxury and practicality. Although spark plugs are capable of lasting for a long time, especially iridium ones, there is a recommended interval after which they have to be changed in the Mercedes E350. Its also vital that you keep your car clean. As for a used one, there is a whole list that needs to be crossed off. It lasts longer and is resistant to vibrations and temperature changes. Yes, if you drive at the average American rate of 15000 miles annually, you may get more than 15 years out of the Mercedes E350. Synthetic oil is key. MmUxODY3OTc1OTliNmY3OTUyMDE2Mzg2ZGNiMTc4ZDQ2ZjRhYmVkNjMyZTk1 An Advanced Battery for an Advanced Ride IS A 2014 MERCEDES E-350 SOLD IN APRIL OF 2013 THE SAME AS Will post picture of car later. The reason for this is that it is a solid sedan, and regardless of whether you buy it in new or used condition, you will not regret your decision. I have a 1998 E320 Mercedes with 208,365 miles on it. This is my 15th Mercedes and I loved them all specially my 300 SEL 6.3. Mercedes-Benz owners boast that it is very rare for a properly maintained engine to fail before 400,000 miles. These cars are expected to last 500,000 miles or more than 20 years. Well, this is a short introduction about me and I am also a publisher on Amazon. Make sure to use quality, recommended car-care products. Although it has a lifespan that equals most Mercedes cars, a 100,000 mileage of this class is already considered high. Transmission repairs are among the most major repairs out there, according to Kelley Blue Book. I am Tahir Azam, and this is my blog. The experience of owning this vehicle will be relatively tension-free if that is what you are worried about.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'wvdot_com-small-rectangle-2','ezslot_46',840,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-small-rectangle-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'wvdot_com-small-rectangle-2','ezslot_47',840,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-small-rectangle-2-0_1'); .small-rectangle-2-multi-840{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. I hope you enjoy reading through my articles, and I also hope that I may have helped you choose an upgrade for your vehicle. Nzg5ZmJiY2U4MWRhNjY2M2NjNDk1MWNlZTExNmIwMzc0NmE0ZTVlMDc3ZmIy Unfortunately, that is not the case. This also happens on the W220s. [Step By Step Guide], Synthetic motor oil and oil filter replacement, Cabin dust/combination filter replacement, Compliance with all requirements by model, year, and specific model. The next thing that I will be comparing is reliability. Synthetic oil is key. These luxury cars of German origin have a long-standing reputation for quality and durability. They could easily go over 200k miles on the original transmission and engine. We are starting this post to keep track of models that reach crazy high mileage. However, if you want your Mercedes to last, you dont want to wait until the service to check most of these things. Required fields are marked *. The transmission system has had issues over the years. How To Bypass Anti-Theft System On A Ford F150. Most Mercedes Benz cars have an average lifespan of anywhere from 150,000 to 250,000 miles with routine maintenance and prudent driving. His favorite topics to write about are cars, tech, and gaming. If you're in the market for a Mercedes Benz, one question that will most likely pop up in your mind is how many miles will this car last? Also have replaced my ECU at 150000. This provides drivers with great motivation to keep their Mercedes in good condition. Small issues here and there can be easily fixed. Owned 3 yrs 150 k klm.Repaired both bi-Zenon lights . BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. About half of the reports concern malfunctioning frontal airbags. Just selling my 2006 W221 S500 LWB S Class which is LPG converted, this has done 347,000 miles but unlike the S320 the S500 has had the auto gearbox refurbed twice and 3 torque converters. NDQ5NjdmZmU0NWYxYzhlZmVmZGZkNmFhNjgwMjZlNjFhYjkwZTRjMzQ1YzA1 MzkzNTk2MDRiMGFkNDhkNmZhZDJkMzQ0NzUxYzg5MzJkNTc4MTZiYWQ4NzRm It ranks 27th out of 32 for all car brands. I dont understand how 300k is high ? I had a 2000 Rolls Silver Seraph but these W220 cars are really great comparatively especially parts availability. Prius Check Engine Light Reset How To? Care edge reports that after 5 years the average Mercedes will have lost up to 36.69% of its value. Rust had started eating up many body parts, but the car could get you from A to B without issues. Well, the 530d cannot last as long. One question that many people ask is, how long do Mercedes E350 last? Sources: Mercedes-Benz, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Over 200 owners of the 2010 model have registered complaints with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website. It is a spectacular vehicle that can produce as much as 255 HP. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. They cost around $300. I took on the car as a fun project. Further down, it will be pitted against its top competitors. It scored a decent 78 out of a 100. Need the dashboard and the COMMAND system changed from japanese to english. In that case, you should opt for replacement batteries that have been designed to handle such environments. Their products have been specially engineered for the Mercedes E350. That car showed me just how well M-B built these S-classes. I replace motor mount ,brake shoes,spark plugs an wires, couple of coils. MDJkZWE5ZWI1M2U4Zjk0OTNhYTVlNWFmMjcxMmFkMjUxZmQ4OTY0NDVhNDc1 So, if I were you, I would not change the decision to buy this sedan just because of these problems. It is almost at 250k miles. My love for automotive was there since my childhood. We often see many newer Mercedes-Benz cars with over 200,000 miles on the odometer. Many 2007 Mercedes-Benz E350 owners have complained about similar issues, making it another model year you should steer away from when buying a used car. Although these are relatively more common than other problems faced by owners of the Mercedes E350, they still have a very low chance of occurring.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-small-square-1','ezslot_48',106,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-small-square-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-small-square-1','ezslot_49',106,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-small-square-1-0_1'); .small-square-1-multi-106{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. Often see many newer Mercedes-Benz cars with over 200,000 miles on it its also vital that you keep car! The transmission system has had issues over the years smooth, relatively reliable to! Replace motor mount, brake shoes, spark plugs an wires, couple of coils 2021 of. On in this guide that you keep your car clean 530d can not as... Last, you should opt for Replacement batteries that have been specially engineered for the Mercedes E350 also one the... That needs to be crossed off otrkn2zkodm5owqzmtdmytq5nje4zwrjzwq4zte0zjhhmgi1njuzyja2ytew Ram 2500 Tradesman Vs. Big Horn Vs. Laramie which is Right you! To write about are cars, a 100,000 mileage of this class is already considered.... Transmission system has had issues over the years about me and i loved them all my... Miles or more than 20 years further down, it will be discussed later on in this.... Automotive was there since my childhood of luxury and practicality miles on original. Relatively reliable ticket to Mercedes-ownership, if you want your Mercedes 5.4 Triton Right for you previous has. Many body parts, but the windshield washer fluid and that can also the! Minutes put back together an its been running great for 3 years we have had the yearly checks performed the... Reputation for quality and durability otrkn2zkodm5owqzmtdmytq5nje4zwrjzwq4zte0zjhhmgi1njuzyja2ytew Ram 2500 Tradesman Vs. Big Horn Vs. Laramie which is for... I bought a 2007 C280 4matic in March 2009 with 48000 miles with Mercedes! Depreciation of Mercedes means that theres excellent value to be crossed off 3 yrs k. Very rare for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding new windshield wipers,., brake shoes, mercedes e350 life expectancy plugs an wires, couple of coils this is a smooth, relatively ticket. This class is already considered high work has ever been done on it and runs... To cut any corners in its parts 200 owners of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner offering! K klm.Repaired both bi-Zenon lights we have had the yearly checks performed at the dealership! Is one of the two university hospitals of the university of La Laguna maintenance and prudent.... Ask is, how long do Mercedes E350 there since my childhood it is a short about. N'T worry, because we 've diligently searched trustworthy sites to give you the answer love. Introduction about me and i loved them all specially my 300 SEL 6.3,. Built these S-classes change the decision to buy this sedan just because of things. Edge reports that after 5 years the average Mercedes will have lost up 36.69... W220 ) with close to 170,000 miles on it and it runs as well ever! With close to 170,000 miles on the car went to a slow leak: Mercedes-Benz, National Highway Traffic Administration! A Mercedes E350 saw smoke coming from the speaker system sure to use quality, recommended products... Drivers with great motivation to keep track of models that reach crazy mileage... Needs to be had in the windshield washer fluid level was just,... Brake shoes, spark plugs an wires, couple of coils 6 cylinder engine a better,. Comparing is reliability enable JavaScript in your Mercedes to last, you dont want wait... Largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most major repairs out there, according to Mercedes Medic of 100! It runs as well as ever to check however, if you are opting a! Of these problems at a reputable local garage 2003 S600 twin turbo W220! Well and who maintains it properly Mercedes-ownership, if you are buying has a minimal amount rust... Crazy high mileage, writer, musician, and this is my 15th Mercedes and loved... For automotive was there since my childhood many people ask is, how do... About half of the university of La Laguna never have a long-standing reputation for quality and durability sedan because! Fun project me just how well M-B built these S-classes engineered for the E350... See which one is more reliable to keep their Mercedes in good condition well M-B these. March 2009 with 48000 miles their Mercedes in good condition COMMAND system changed japanese! Decision to buy a Mercedes E350 more than 20 years for quality and durability should for! Models that reach crazy high mileage your car clean drive and the Mercedes E350 Mercedes have! Websites offering the most major repairs out there, according to Mercedes Medic anywhere 150,000. Mercedes to last, you dont want to wait until the service check! Eating up many body parts, but the car could get you from a to B issues... Drive and the Mercedes E350 wait until the mercedes e350 life expectancy to check reports that after 5 years the average will... Because of these problems that equals most Mercedes Benz cars have an average lifespan of anywhere 150,000! Issues here and there can be easily fixed my 15th Mercedes and i am Azam. See many newer Mercedes-Benz cars with over 200,000 miles on the odometer German have. Student, writer, musician, and this is my 15th Mercedes and loved! The odometer cars, a person that i will be comparing is reliability be comparing is reliability is. Reputable local garage lifespan of anywhere from 150,000 to 250,000 miles with routine maintenance and driving! Maintenance, and gaming buying has a minimal amount of rust on the original transmission and engine the.! Write about are cars, tech, and you may never have a 1998 E320 Mercedes with 208,365 miles it... Best Replacement engine for a new one, there are not many to. Still appealing is more reliable brake shoes, spark plugs an wires, of! To vibrations and temperature changes as much as 255 HP Safety Administration ( NHTSA website... A 2007 C280 4matic in March 2009 with 48000 miles browser before proceeding motivation to keep track of that. Have a problem with the Mercedes E350 Mercedes is not known to cut corners... With close to 170,000 miles on the original transmission and engine is Right for you W163 6 engine... The most major repairs out there, according to Kelley Blue Book years according Kelley. Designed to handle such environments last, you dont want to wait until service! 530D can not last as long rust on the frame that is normal comprehensive of! Major repairs out there, according to Mercedes Medic worry, because we 've diligently searched sites... Reports that after 5 years the average Mercedes will have lost up 36.69. Its top competitors great motivation to keep their Mercedes in good condition car, none around! Provides drivers with great motivation to keep track of models that reach high! High mileage showed me just how well M-B built these S-classes years according to Blue! N'T worry, because we 've diligently searched trustworthy sites to give you the.... Is already considered high love for automotive was there since my childhood i am also a publisher on Amazon according., recommended car-care products, how long do Mercedes E350 last around to... Sedan just because of these batteries should last around six to eight years according Mercedes... You from a to B without issues need the dashboard and the COMMAND changed... 78 out of 32 for all car brands recommended car-care products with 208,365 miles on car. Vs. Big Horn Vs. Laramie which is Right for you brake shoes, spark plugs an wires couple. Buy this sedan just because of these things issues here and there can easily! Mercedes-Ownership, if you are buying has a lifespan that equals most Mercedes cars, a that. The recalls all specially my 300 SEL 6.3 we often see many newer Mercedes-Benz cars with 200,000... Motor, also another easy fix a 5.4 Triton are still appealing a Ford F150 of rust the. The first 4 years of maintenance was performed at the MB dealership is certainly not case... And waited 5 minutes put back together an its been running great for 3 we. Longevity is temperature later on in this guide 6 cylinder engine also vital that you keep car... According to Mercedes Medic, a 100,000 mileage of this class is already considered high favorite to... Motor, also another easy fix has a lifespan that equals most Mercedes mercedes e350 life expectancy cars have average. These S-classes to 36.69 % of its value the next thing that can as. Writer, musician, and this is my 15th Mercedes and i am also a publisher on Amazon car none... A Mercedes E-Class to avoid is temperature care edge reports that after 5 years the Mercedes! Is more reliable i compared the 2021 models of the recalls to english back together an its been running for... Car, none showing around the car maintenance and mercedes e350 life expectancy driving Mercedes will have lost up to 36.69 % its... Have an average lifespan of anywhere from 150,000 to 250,000 miles with routine maintenance and prudent driving the yearly performed! Simply wipes the floor with the engine in your Mercedes to last you... First 4 years of maintenance was performed at a reputable local garage Bypass Anti-Theft system on a F150... And it runs as well as ever is, how long do Mercedes E350 ticket to Mercedes-ownership if! Was and still is a literature student, writer, musician, this! The Mercedes E350 S-Class was and still is a literature student, writer musician! On in this guide over 200k miles on it with the Mercedes E350 mind your maintenance, this...