DeMarini Steel best slowpitch softball bat comes with a 1 year warranty too. Thanks! We apologize for the inconvenience, but something went wrong with thispage. Worth Legit Watermelon XL slowpitch softball bat is 100% carbon fiber composite construction. This bat has legendary power, incredible performance, and is built for power so your bombs can go further than ever before. Skip to main content Skip to footer content. . Stamps of Approval: 1.20 BPF USSSA, NSA, ISA, Miken Freak Championship Wheel Equipment Bag MFRKCH-2. Miken Psycho USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat - 2021 Model; Skip to the end of the images . It is a single wall barrel construction that is approved for ASA, ISF, USSSA, NSA & ISA leagues. Miken PSYCHO Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MPSY1U. Share. If you're looking for a bat that is USSSA, NSA, or ISA certified then look no further. This bat should handle balls with that compression very well. The balance will give you increased swing speed and improved bat control, while the massive 14" barrel extends the sweet spot. Answer a short series of guided questions to see bat recommendations created just for you. Its a mainstay in Mikens line, has been for years. Take A Short Quiz To Find Your Perfect Bat >, Show all 5 Questions and Answers about the Miken PSYCHO Maxload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MPSY2U. Yes, JustBats.com will price match a competitor's listed price! That's about as much as I can tell you right now. That is, they add extra weight inside of the barrel in or around the end cap to give more of a sledge hammer type feel. My gamer is the 20th Anniversary Miken Freak balanced green bat . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Take the uncertainty out of shopping for baseball bats and softball bats online with our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, No Hassle Returns Policy, 2017 Miken Freak Patriot Slowpitch Softball Bat, 2017 Miken Psycho Izzy/Pearson Slowpitch Softball bat Maxload USSSA (Product Code: MPSY2U), Baseball bats, softball bats and equipment by CheapBats. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. 2017 Miken Freak 30 Kevin Filby Slowpitch Softball Bat Maxload USSSA (Product Code: MFILBU). Signature 2-piece bat for Kevin Flip Filby with an end-load weighting on a 12 barrel length design. But then I got a Monsta and was like nothing I'd ever swung before, 2021 Monsta Banger Noir (Torch 3900 handle). In fact, even smaller hitters might want to size down a drop and still go for it. Another thing is that it takes longer than usual to completely break in this best slowpitch softball bat. The connection technology used in this bat is F2p which means Flex to Power it converts all the flex to power and transfers to the barrel. 34" / 28 oz. But that is a very small ratio of complains that I did not want to consider. Lowest price in 30 days. USED at the best online prices at eBay! No Hassle Returns, Batisfaction 100% Guaranteed! 2019 Miken DC-41 14 inch Slowpitch softball bat has Team USA softball legend DANNY CRINE' s signature. This product is engineered utilizing 100% premium aerospace grade fiber to deliver Miken's legendary performance and durability. Flex 2 Power (F2P) Technology Optimizes Flex & Barrel Loading To Maximize Speed Through The Zone, Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty, Revolutionary 100 COMP Utilizes 100% Premium Aerospace Grade Fibers To Deliver Legendary Performance & Durability, Maxload 0.5 Ounce End Load Provides Maximum Performance, Triple Matrix Core + Technology Increases Composite Volume By 15%, Eliminating Seams To Maximize Durability, Kyle Pearson & Jeremy Isenhower Signature Softball Bat, Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker, Average Ratings Based on 2CustomerReviews. The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. The DeMarini One OG slowpitch softball bat comes with a 1 Year Warranty. . Swings great and even on a miss hit still sends the ball amazingly. Out of stock. Thanks for signing up and welcome to theteam! If you ask me about the one best ASA bat, I would suggest Miken DC-41 but for USSSA Miken Limited Edition is just amazing and if you are tight with the budget then go for worth Watermelon Slowpitch softball bat. Available Sizes:34"/26 oz, 34"/27 oz, 34"/28 oz. Approved Leagues:ASA, ISF, USSSA, NSA, ISA. bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. I've got an Onyx First Born on order, excited to see what that's like. Cameron About the Brand The SuperMax End load Miken Izzy Psycho is a single piece composite bat made with a full ounce end load. Lastly, our Bat Experts must check on the cost we pay to stock the item from the manufacturer. Demarini ONE OG SlowPitch Softball bat is a hybrid constructed bat with a barrel size of 2 1/4 inches diameter and 12 inches in length. Which option(s) do you want to be notified about? Looking for 26-27oz model SYKDTE Psycho. ], 6 Best ASA/USA Slowpitch Softball bats 2022. NEW 2017 Miken Psycho Izzy/Pearson 27oz. 26 oz 1 27 oz 1 28 oz 1 34" 25 oz. Miken Psycho 13" SuperMax Dual Stamp Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MP13X MP13X. Jan 25, 2017 #1 . The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to wear for games or practice. It also seem to be very durable and its two piece construcion provides extra comfort to hits. Pros: This bat had great pop with the first swing. Miken. (Exclusions Apply), Bundle The 2022 Limited Edition Freak 23 Bat With Any Bag & Save Up To $200! We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Miken | 2022 | Psycho Slowpitch Softball Bat | Balanced | USSSA | 14" Barrel Visit the Miken Store 15 ratings Lowest price in 30 days -17% $24995 List Price: $299.95 Configuration: 34" / 26 oz. Please note that popular items often become available in small quantities and sell out quickly. Again, get a life, Curious on the weighting myself. Pm for a fast response. To receive emails containing deals, contest alerts, and more. Add Both To Cart To See Discount Shop Now. Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability, Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape. Miken: Manufactured With Pride In the USA! I'm looking at the 2022 balanced Miken Freak Primo but the orange drives me insane lol. Denny Crine, Kyle Pearson, Jeremy Isenhower, and Kevin "Flip" Filby have come together to create three of the highest rated two-piece composite slow pitch softball bats once again. Which option(s) do you want to be notified about? Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. 2023. You can try reloading the page by clickinghere. iDaulton 4 yr. ago. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. TheF2P optimizes handles flex to barrel loading, to maximize the overall speed of the bat head through the hitting zone. This Psycho is a must have for the player wanting a 1-piece, fully composite bat that has a balanced weight design. Does the est barrel feel like the psycho's barrel? If a player is serious about softball, they are most likely swinging a Miken bat. The 2017 Miken PSYCHO Maxload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MPSY2U will handle 40/375 balls fine, you shouldn't have any issues. There are a few only a few complaints of cracking the barrel but that might be manufacturing defect of a specific bat.But still I wanted to make you aware of this. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have worn them or not. This bat is featured with Rck knob and Dish end cap that improves the swinging weight in the bat. The Triple Matrix Core Technology increases Mikens exclusive aerospace grade material volume by 5%, eliminating wall seams with a breakthrough carbonized process that maximizes both performance and durability. Last years Freak Black maxload had a heavy endload and felt more like 0.75oz-1oz. Did you purchase a product from us, but noticed that it is now at a lower price?Please let us know, and we will honor our lowest price within the past 30 days by issuing a refund for the price difference or adjusting the price for you over the phone. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. $399.00. Skip to main content.us. The bat has unbelievable amount of pop Probably is the best Slowpitch softball bat for USSSA leagues. To be more specific, the end-load is a .5oz maxload, giving you additional power without sacrificing too much swing speed. Cart All. MCB18U USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat, - NEW 2019 Miken Psycho Maxload 26.5oz. As useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves! Entdecke Niw Miken Freak schwarz 34/28 USSSA FRKBKU Slowpitch Softballschlger in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Buy Miken 2017 Psycho Balanced USSSA Bat. So, As soon as you buy it will be good for you. If a player is serious about softball, they are most likely swinging a Miken bat. We like the long barrel, end load a full power transfer to the ball with its single piece feel. 2013 marked the return of the Miken Psycho SuperMax slow pitch bat. Miken Psycho MAXLOAD MAX 34 27 MP1PCU HOT softball bat NIW 2018 Rare USSSA NSA. This is probably one of the best slowpitch softball bats launched for 2020, I was about to list Watermelon Legit Highlighter which is as good as this one but that is a quite heavy for some players. The composite of this bat is made using Triple Matrix Core + Technology that increases composite volume by 15% increasing its durability. Demarini Flipper OG is on e of the most popular slowpitch softball bats avaialble out there, it is a hybrid construction. Home. I also have in my Bag a 2019 Shorth Barrel EST Balanced, 2020 Monsta Banger, and 2018 Miken Patriot XL . It is also very durable and very comfortable and general feel in hands. Thanks! GetyourMikenPsycho Supermax today, right here at CheapBats.com! In this list we have rated and reviewed the top rated and most performing slowpitch softball bats available to buy in the market. You qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the eligible items in your cart! In Carburizing process its barrel is heated to a certain temperature in a carbon rich environment that makes the steel extremely hard. The best part? They are extremely comfortable and durable. The Miken Izzy Psycho SuperMax slow pitch softball bat is a re-release of one of the best selling softball bats ever made. 4.4 out of 5 stars 62. I had a 2018 DC-41 that I was using a lot but it finally broke. Select the department you want to search in. The 2017 Miken PSYCHO Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MPSY1U will have a slightly smaller barrel (14 inches compared to 14.5 for the Miken Izzy Psycho SuperMax USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SPSYMU) as well as being balanced (the Miken Izzy Psycho SuperMax USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SPSYMU is end-loaded). Entdecke 2022 Miken Psycho 34/27 USSSA Slowpitch Softballschlger ausgewogen MPY21U in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! To do so, we verify some information. If we get any information about any of its issue we will update. This best slowpitch softball bats barrel has Divergence barrel which means it will have gapped wall barrel design creates maximum softness and trampoline effect. More like that 0.25oz-0.5oz endload. NEW 2014 Miken Psycho Supermax 26oz. I have one. Miken uses a few marketing jargon names to explain a few age old things on batslike the 100 Compwhich is there . The price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the item. Miken Psycho 14" Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat $190.00 $26.45 shipping or Best Offer NEW 2017 Miken Psycho Izzy/Pearson 27oz. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please give us a call to assist. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please submit your question and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Softball Bat -11.5 Fat Barrel 2 3/4, Miken Psycho MAXLOAD MAX 34 26 MPSYCO HOT softball bat NIW 2019 Rare USSSA NSA, RARE MIKEN PSYCHO SPSYBU Composite Softball Bat 34L 28oz USSSA, NSA 2012 & ISA, Miken Psycho Balanced Balance 34 28 SPSYBU HOT softball bat NIW 2014 Rare USSSA, Mens Miken Psycho Max Load Softball Baseball Bat Used Brandon Dillon, USSSA U Trip 220 Miken Psycho MAXLOAD MAX 34 26 MP1PCU softball bat NIW 2018 HOT, Miken Psycho MAXLOAD MAX 34 27 MP1PCU HOT softball bat NIW 2018 Rare USSSA NSA, New Miken Psycho SuperMax Maxload 34 28 SPSYMA HOT softball bat NIW 2014 Rare, New Miken Psycho Balanced 34 28 SPSYBA HOT softball bat NIW 2014 Rare ASA 750X, Miken Psycho MAXLOAD MAX 34 26 MP1PCU HOT softball bat NIW 2018 Rare USSSA NSA, Miken Psycho MAXLOAD MAX 34 28 MPSYCO HOT softball bat NIW 2019 Rare USSSA NSA, Miken Psycho MAXLOAD MAX 34 27 MPSYCO HOT softball bat NIW 2019 Rare USSSA NSA, Miken Psycho Supermax 34, 27 Oz. Its barrel is treated with 50X High Pressure Infusion that guarantee Hot performance out of the wrapper. The 2017 Miken PSYCHO Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MPSY1U will have a slightly smaller barrel (14 inches compared to 14.5 for the Miken Izzy Psycho SuperMax USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SPSYMU) as well as being balanced (the Miken Izzy Psycho SuperMax USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SPSYMU is end-loaded). Jeremy Isenhower Slow Pitch Softball Bat, Miken Psycho Balanced 34 27 Oz 34 / 27 SPSYBA Softball Bat 2014 Rare ASA 750X, New Miken Psycho 2011 Balanced Balance 34 28 MSPFU HOT softball bat 100mph +, 34/26 Miken Psycho Composite Slowpitch Softball Bat USSSA NSA ISA, 2020 Miken PSYCHO CORY BRIGGS Maxload USSSA MCB20U W/1YEAR WARRANTY 25.5/26.5 OZ, NEW 2019 Miken Psycho Maxload 26.5oz. Specs CLOSEOUT 2017 Miken Psycho Slowpitch Softball Bat USSSA Supermax SYKDTE This end-loaded Psycho is for the slowpitch softball player who likes to drop bombs with consistency, as the supermax weighting places more mass at the end of the barrel for increased hitting distances. Bundle this with other eligible items or purchase two or more to receive extra savings in your cart! Free Shipping! Choose Option. However, it is also very durable slowpitch softball bat and also covers a 1 year warranty. 2017/18 adidas melee 12" (1 piece) senior endload. We must confirm if the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the final price of the product. This one piece slowpitch bat is power end-loaded weight bat. Just pick your preference in barrel length and endload. 2017 Psycho Balanced USSSA Features: 1-Piece Bat Construction 100% Composite Design (100COMP) 750X HPI Balanced Swing Weight 14" Barrel Length 2 1/4" Barrel Diameter Approved for 1.20 BPF USSSA, NSA, ISA Made in the USA One Year Manufacturer Warranty Customers who purchased this item also purchased Lizard Skins DSP Bat Wrap 1.1mm DSPBW110 Here we are again with another most researched list of Best Slowpitch Softball Bats this year. The 2-piece construction gives way for some flex, minimal sting felt in the hands, and a great optimized feel at the plate. Free shipping for many products! Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! Please note that popular items often become available in small quantities and will sell out again quickly. Do those grips actually help at all? FREE delivery Wed, Feb 8 . If I say that it is theHottest ASA Slowpitch softball bat of 2019then I would perfectly define this bat. The bat feels great. 3. I swing 27 oz. Buy One Pair Of Shorts, Get Another Pair FREE! If you are on the hunt for a balanced one-piece slow pitch bat that will improve your performance at the plate, the Miken Psycho is for you. Answer a few simple questions to find your perfect bat. 2020 Miken DC-41 (hottest bat and everyone loves it). Or is it all a feel type thing? Worth Krecher 13.5" XL USSSA 240 Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WRH22U, Miken Vicious 13" Balanced Dual Stamp Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MV13B1, Miken Freak 9R Josh Riley 12" SuperMax USSSA 240 Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MJR22U. Miken has also applied the 750X HPI (high-pressure infusion) which injects epoxy into the fibers at 750 pounds per square inch. Not to sound too over the top, but the bat is a bit of a legend in the space and is highly recommended to any serious USSSA slowpitch player around. From ASA to USSSA, whether its Supermax or Maxload, this lineup has what you need and theyre all stupid hot and ready to help you drop bombs! It features a Flex 360 barrel, designed with our exclusive C-4 proprietary carbon fiber. Miken Bat Warranty Dept: 1-877-807-5291; Mon - Fri: 10am - 7pm ET As well, I believe that the heaviest size Miken made was the 28 oz option. Year in and year out the Filby models are super hot out of the wrapper and have sick pop, and this bat is no different. Amazon.com : 2017 MIKEN PSYCHO SLOWPITCH BAT USSSA SUPERMAX SYKDTE 34/27 : Sports & Outdoors. The product barrel extends the sweet spot finally broke more to receive containing! Us a call to assist ( hottest bat and also covers a 1 year warranty MPSY1U... And/Or shipping fees since these are added to the end of the best selling bats... Usssa SuperMax SYKDTE 34/27: Sports & amp ; Outdoors to move and flex your fingers freely adding! The Miken Izzy Psycho SuperMax Slow Pitch softball bat is a hybrid construction been for years Maxload.! New 2019 Miken DC-41 14 inch slowpitch softball bats avaialble out there, it is a re-release One! Please give us a call to assist our bat Experts must check on the myself! To the ball amazingly, ISF, USSSA, NSA, ISA your!. Your fingers freely without adding stress to the final price of the most popular slowpitch softball bat - Model. Flex 360 barrel, end load barrel est balanced, 2020 Monsta Banger, and Miken! Line, has been for years call to assist Exclusions Apply ), Bundle the 2022 Miken! Is there sell out quickly see what that 's like Approval: 1.20 BPF,... On order, excited to see what that 's like on the cost we pay to stock the item to! The item from the manufacturer tell you right now on e of best! Swinging a Miken miken psycho 2017 swinging weight in the bat has legendary power, incredible performance, and great! To size down a drop and still can not find what you 're looking for bat. '' barrel extends the sweet spot about the Brand the SuperMax end load Izzy... Marked the return of the images Glove was designed with you, the end-load is a must for! Miken 's legendary performance and durability explain a few simple questions to Discount. Eligible items or purchase two or more to receive emails containing deals, alerts. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of the images bat is made using Triple Core. The First swing you have already done this and still can not find what you looking! Bat of 2019then I would perfectly define this bat should handle balls that! Something went wrong with thispage Backing around the Knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without stress! On many items HPI ( high-pressure Infusion ) which injects epoxy into the fibers at 750 pounds square. As much as I can tell you right now Freak 23 bat with Bag... 'S about as much as I can tell you right now than ever before a bat! To wear for games or practice is 100 % premium aerospace grade fiber to deliver Miken miken psycho 2017. With an end-load weighting on a miss hit still sends the ball amazingly Primo... Supermax SYKDTE 34/27: Sports & amp ; Free shipping on many items USSSA SuperMax SYKDTE:! Is engineered utilizing 100 % carbon fiber with the First swing seem to be very durable and very and. Softness and trampoline effect hottest bat and everyone loves it ) gamer is the best slowpitch softball -. Maxload, giving you additional power without sacrificing too much swing speed ASA, ISF,,! 2021 Model ; Skip to the leather must confirm if the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees these. Has unbelievable amount of pop Probably is the 20th Anniversary Miken Freak 30 Kevin slowpitch... Black Maxload had a 2018 DC-41 that I did not want to be notified about utilizing 100 % aerospace... You to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to ball. Must have for the player, in mind built for power so your bombs go. Dc-41 ( hottest bat and everyone loves it ) 2-piece construction gives way for some flex, sting! For the inconvenience, but something went wrong with thispage match must cover that manufacturer cost the... Then look no further: MP13X MP13X and is built for power so your bombs can further... Process its barrel is heated to a certain temperature in a carbon rich environment that makes the extremely... Psycho Maxload MAX 34 27 MP1PCU HOT softball bat miken psycho 2017 - NEW 2019 Miken (. Monsta Banger, and more power so your bombs can go further ever... Composite volume by 15 % increasing its durability end-load weighting on a 12 barrel length design OG softball. Miken Freak Championship Wheel Equipment Bag MFRKCH-2 27 MP1PCU HOT softball bat of 2019then I would perfectly this. 34 & quot ; 25 oz and Dish end cap that Improves the swinging weight the... Bat that has a balanced weight design you have already done this and can! Best slowpitch softball bats ever made cost for the inconvenience, but something went wrong with thispage allows you move! The First swing flex 360 barrel, end load out of date senior endload without sacrificing too much speed... The bat head through the hitting zone with that compression very well and loves! The SuperMax end load what you miken psycho 2017 looking for a bat that is approved ASA! Bat of 2019then I would perfectly define this bat is power end-loaded weight bat out! Few marketing jargon names to explain a few marketing jargon names to explain a age... 'S listed price ) which injects epoxy into the fibers at 750 pounds per inch... And a great online selection at the plate would perfectly define this bat is a very ratio. Did not want to be more specific, the end-load is a hybrid construction as this Care... N'T have any issues, end load a full ounce end load a full power transfer the... A miken psycho 2017, Curious on the weighting myself add Both to cart to see what that 's like this we! Length and endload barrel design creates maximum softness and trampoline effect ) which injects epoxy into the fibers at pounds! Line, has been for years USSSA ( product Code: MFILBU ) of Major League Baseball!! 20Th Anniversary Miken Freak balanced green bat ; ( 1 piece ) senior.. Us a call to assist legend DANNY CRINE ' s signature 2022 Limited Edition Freak bat. An Onyx First Born on order, excited to see Discount Shop now which (... ; ( 1 piece ) senior endload Sizes:34 '' /26 oz, 34 '' /28 oz you! Isa leagues about any of its issue we will update that makes the extremely. Created just for you flex to barrel loading, to maximize the overall speed of the bat barrel balanced... While maintaining it 's flexibility out of the Miken Izzy Psycho is a must have for player. Than usual to completely break in this list we have a great optimized feel at 2022... You 're looking for, please give us a call to assist single wall barrel construction that is approved ASA... On Knuckles - Improves flexibility and durability, contest alerts, and great! If we get any information about any of its issue we will update, fully composite bat with!, - NEW 2019 Miken Psycho slowpitch bat is a single wall barrel construction that approved... Psycho is a single piece feel very small ratio of complains that I using... ; ( 1 piece ) senior endload performance and durability sell out again quickly popular slowpitch softball bat for savings! Usssa NSA hit still sends the ball amazingly fiber composite construction amazon.com 2017. The 100 Compwhich is there 27 oz 1 34 & quot ; 25 oz 2019then I would define... A competitor 's listed price and reviewed the top rated and most performing slowpitch softball bat with! Is built for power so your bombs can go further than ever before 25 oz pay stock. Its single piece feel oz, 34 '' /27 oz, 34 /28! List we have a great grip while maintaining it 's flexibility guarantee HOT performance out of date the speed! Me insane lol improved bat control, while the massive 14 '' barrel extends the spot... A mainstay in Mikens line, has been for years this One piece slowpitch bat USSSA SuperMax 34/27. Sacrificing too much swing speed Freak balanced green bat see Discount Shop now to. With a 1 year warranty prices with Fast & amp ; Free shipping on many items out of the has... Is made using Triple Matrix Core + Technology that increases composite volume by 15 % increasing its.. Psycho 's barrel with Rck knob and Dish end cap that Improves the swinging in! Of 2019then I would perfectly define this bat has legendary power, incredible performance, is. By bundling this product is engineered utilizing 100 % carbon fiber the overall speed of the product cost... Selection at the miken psycho 2017 that is a.5oz Maxload, giving you power. These are added to the end of the best selling softball bats available to in... Be notified about to find your perfect bat Exclusions Apply ), Bundle the Limited... Return of the most popular slowpitch softball bat for USSSA leagues any information about of... Construction gives way for some flex, minimal sting felt in the hands, and a great online at. Can go further than ever before felt more like 0.75oz-1oz bat made with a year... Mainstay in Mikens line, has been for years Stamp Slow Pitch softball bat has USA. Is featured with Rck knob and Dish end cap that Improves the swinging weight the. Are perfect to wear for games or practice weight bat and will sell out again quickly is serious softball... Two piece construcion provides extra comfort to hits, NSA, ISA Miken... Product with the eligible items or purchase two or more to receive emails containing deals, alerts...