We dont fluff in prose and poetry or ambiguous phrases that implies something but says nothing. We also are a Washington State Licensed and Inspected Kennel! Our miniature australian shepherd puppies make quality family companions, we have a new litter expected in early spring 2023. Health Tested, family and farm raised, genetic guarantee as well as foundation and champion lines. Mini Australian Shepherd Dogs and Puppies From Washington Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Note- not all of our breeding dogs live at our residence some are on co-own and /or live with guardian homes/friends-family in between. Another great feature is that you can filter out your searches according to your preference. Darling Aussies Mini Australian Shepherd Puppies in Sweet Home, Oregon www.darlingaussies.com. Toy and Miniature Australian Shepherds - 30+ years Experience - Oregon 503-505-2124 MJEhughes@gmail.com Toy Aussie, Mini Aussie Puppies Available- MAIN -by Size - links to Pages see below Teacup & Small Toy Aussie Puppies small toy aussies exp to be under 10 to 12 8-15lbs mature click on button to go to page MASCA isNOTseeking recognition as a Miniature American Shepherd with AKC/FSS. Mom is, Wonderful little pup looking for a long lasting home. Toy and MIniature Australian Shepherd dogs. Welcome to my new website. SHe is very charming and such a love To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. You can do such a thing by putting away hazardous items. 541-250-9853. Good Dog helps you find Miniature Australian Shepherd puppies for sale near Oregon. Salem, OR, USA. Caztiel, OFA: Excellent In 2016 Indie and Darla returned to the MASCA Nationals again, where Indie was High in Trial in Rally, Obedience, Acrobatics, and 4th place in the Extreme Aussie Games. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Visit Facebook Page | Email. Through MASCA, the parent club and registry for the Australian Shepherd of the miniature variety, the mini Aussie remains a size variety of the Australian Shepherd, with a continuous gene pool. USA Purchase price is non-refundable. American Stock Dog Registered. She has shown in MTACK, ASDR, and IABCA; and has wins such as Best Toy Female, Best Bred By Exhibitor, Best in Breed, 2nds and 3rds in Group. We have selectively bred the Toy Mini Aussie for less herding, lower energy and more service companion dog traits. The breed standard for Toy Australian Shepherds is 10 to 14 inches tall; but since I really love the little ones, my dogs are on the smaller end of that size range. Breeder Location City: Astoria, Oregon Breeder Zip Code: 97103, Years of Breeding Experience: 24 years (Since January, 1999), Breeder Location City: Gaston, Oregon Breeder Zip Code: 97119, Breeder Location City: Dundee, Oregon Breeder Zip Code: 97115, Years of Breeding Experience: 4 years (Since May, 2019), Breeder Location City: Tillamook, Oregon Breeder Zip Code: 97141, Breeder Location City: Deadwood, Oregon Breeder Zip Code: 97430, Years of Breeding Experience: 5 years (Since October, 2018), Breeder Location City: Grants Pass, Oregon Breeder Zip Code: 97526, Years of Breeding Experience: 8 years (Since December, 2015), Breeder Location City: Prineville, Oregon Breeder Zip Code: 97754, Years of Breeding Experience: 15 years (Since April, 2008), Breeder Location City: Scio, Oregon Breeder Zip Code: 97374, e-mail: Hisawaustralianshepherds@outlook.com, Years of Breeding Experience: 47 years (Since January, 1976), Breeder Location City: Powell Butte, Oregon Breeder Zip Code: 97753. She is getting off to a great start with lots of socializing and TLC. Post Date: 04/11 Updated: 04/13 03:08 AM. Mini American Shepherds are First & Foremost Beloved Family Companionshere on our hay & grain farm in Central Washington 4-H, Therapy, Agility, Herding, Flyball, and Frisbee are just some of the activities our dogs & families can enjoy with their Wiggle Rumps! Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Jenn K. Molalla Mini Aussies. The Miniature Australian Shepherd is actually all-American, a smaller descendent of a dog originally bred to work ranches. . Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. 620-388-1901. We are are a AKC registered Mini Australian Shepherd beeder. Honest We do our best to represent our dogs and puppies, as to expected size, color, temperment and energy level as accurately as possible so they will fit your life. Wandering Acres Ranch Breeds; AKC Australian Shepherds from 13-22" tall. Open today. BELLVIEW, FL, US, Hungary Sundance Toy Australian Shepherds are purebred with known pedigrees and registered with the American Stock Dog Registry (ASDR). Thus, it would be best to do so before contacting the breeder. The AKC Mini American Shepherd is the same exact dog and the Mini Australian Shepherd. https://puppiesforsaletoday.com/breed/cane-corso/. Find Australian Shepherd Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Australian Shepherd information. Our aussies make for a well rounded confident and loyal friend. He is has a more hyper personality but at a small size. After moving to Panama, Indie and Darla have been able to return to two MASCA National Specialty shows, 2014 and 2016. If you find yourself with questions about our Toy, Teacup, or Mini Australian Shepherd puppies, please give us a call at (801) 673-5883. Contact. We raise healthy, happy, fun dogs with excellent temperament. MOUNT SHASTA, CA, USA. Kiskoros, HU.01, HU, Browse thru Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies for Sale near Seattle, Washington, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. This gorgeous little Blue Merle Male has two Sparking Blue Eyes. All colors, mostly female, but there are 3 males. We are centrally located in western Washington, near the small town of Roy, a half hour from Tacoma and also Olympia. ~Martha Zaiser Koelmel (Jan 2019). . 1mth Free Insurance* 2 year Genetic health guarantee. Welcome to my new website. Fenced area, or are the pups running loose? So we maintain breed standards. They are so sweet and come with 2 sets of shots. Guarantee they will pass and have 1 month free insurance & 2yr genetic health guarantee, Experience & Education Knowledge- We have 30+yrs experience breeding Toy & Mini Aussies. Through Good Dogs community of trusted Miniature Australian Shepherd breeders in Oregon, meet the Miniature Australian Shepherd puppy meant for you and start the application process today. Indie is the loving companion of owner/handler Darla Gentry. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell Puppies Of The WEEK ($1000 & under) . Tags: Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy for sale in Salem, OR, USA. Blue Mere mini Aussie, Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy for Sale near California, MOUNT SHASTA, USA. WA. ALL puppies are bred for family happy temperments, noted if either shy or hyper. Website http://www.taneumcreekaussies.com/if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'animalfate_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_10',115,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); Address S 1st St, Mt Vernon, WA 98273, United States, Website https://www.wanderingacresranch.com/, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'animalfate_com-leader-2','ezslot_11',116,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-leader-2-0');Address 1329 N State St, Bellingham, WA 98225, United States, Website https://www.ridgestar.com/about, Address 7210 Worline Rd, Bow, WA 98232, United States, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'animalfate_com-leader-3','ezslot_14',117,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-leader-3-0');Phone +1 360-333-7131, Address 449 Windflower Dr, Woodland, WA 98674, United States. Close. Welcome to J&B Miniature Australian Shepherds Here at J&B Mini Aussies we are very customer oriented! Sybill whelped 6 robust pups on March 22. ADN-06820711178. The Miniature American Shepherd is a medium-sized, well-balanced dog. ADN-585944. If so, then this articles for you. HSF4: Clear Breeding rights, microchiped, ASDR, first round of shots, dewormed, Miniature Australian Shepherd Dog Breeder, in Call or email to arrange of visit. MDRI: M/N, Ridgestars Supernatural Dark Angel This sweet little girl is so very loveable, spunky, and smart. Price: $900 (Shipping available for an additional $400) Contact Us for Details. Due to biosecurity, personal security, neighbors and insurance. DRIFTCREEK OFF DUTY @ LANDSLIDE wins a Premier at the 2019 preshow in Bakersfield! Please upgrade your browser. Hours . I enjoy showing my dogs whenever possible. ADN-562061. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy for Sale near Seattle, Washington, USA area. Life is better with dogs, coffee and nature! Posted Breed: Miniature Australian Shepherd. Hughes Toys is an internationally known line. We have been breeding Toy Mini Australian shepherds for 30+ Years. Our dogs are raised in the house and as family members. MINIATURE: Preferred height for both male and female is 14 inches up to 18 inches at the top of withers. The key is not to have numbers, but High Quality. Select Pet Type for Sale: Dogs and Puppies: Breed: Miniature Australian Shepherd: Online Ad Title: . We have been breeding animals from rabbits, Cats, horses and dogs since Highschool was in FFA (future farmers of America.). We fly puppies safely after they are 8 weeks old, as well as offer delivery within Washington State or northern Oregon. Our pick of litter is Perfect family companion. As you read below, youll see several things that make a good Australian Shepherd Breeder. Prices noted as -Pets price- NO papers, NO BREEDING- , or breeder price w/ registraion and breeding rights to approved breeders , small toy aussies exp to be under 10 to 12 8-15lbs mature Eyes brown - SOLD "OPAL" Blue Merle Female full thick white collar, pretty merle pattern and brilliant copper. Some of which requires that YOU be honest about you. Since you cant just take your pup home, you may need to do quite a lot of things. This dog's gait is free and easy, and must be able to change direction or speed instantly. I only take a few deposits for specific type ie blue merle female -and only when girls are actually looking preg. Like you, your pet will also need some supplies. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. While trying to est mature size based on parentage and size at different ages, cannot guarantee they wont be slightly smaller or larger than the page they are listed on. Since your pet will like to roam around its new home, you may want to make sure its safe. Truly incredible family that runs the awesome Molalla Mini Aussies. More. Find Miniature Australian Shepherd puppies forsale. Ask a question about ad #0010626585-01 on the Oregon Combined Marketplace website. Its not that much of a difference, though. However, I, Meet My Dogs - Sundance Toy Aussies . All puppies current on shots, worming, flea treatment AND VET CHECKED guaranteed prior to going home. This way, you wont have to go far just to search for your dream pup. Our dogs are and come from champion bloodlines. The dogs will NOT become a separate breed, UNLIKE the AKC Miniature American Shepherd. Taking a few deposits on upcoming litters. Based on our analysis, the average price of the Australian Shepherd in Oregon is $1400. Myrtle Point, Oregon. Sybill & Caztiel are the new parents! ADN-583148. He is probably one of the most even-tempered dogs around, and most importantly, Darlas best buddy. We are a small home-based hobby breeding program which stems from our love & devotion to this wonderful breed. About. The typical price range for the Australian Shepherd puppy in Oregon is between $850 and $1950. Miniature Australian Shepherd / Miniature American Shepherd. In general, your breeder will hold on to the pup for at least a few weeks or until its ready to leave its parents. Scroll down to see all pages. We are 12 scenic miles out of Oregon City. Learn more 1,369 puppies available 1,583 certified breeders Transportation Location (Complete Guide!! TOY: Preferred height for both male and female is 10 inches up to 14 inches at the top of the withers. Through Good Dogs community of trusted Australian Shepherd breeders in Washington, meet the Australian Shepherd puppy meant for you and start the application process today. If for some reason you cannot keep your puppy/dog purchased from D & B Australian Shepherds we will do our best to help you find them a new home or in some cases take them back. All records of shot, pedigrees, registration, and medical records. (503) 303-3800 Daily updates, videos and pictures on Facebook! Microchipping on puppies not shipping with a nanny is optional and costs an additional $25 per puppy. Darling Aussies raises Mini Australian Shepherd puppies in Sweet Home, Oregon. Dufur, Oregon, United States. ASCA Nationally recognized, Hall of Fame Excellent Kennel. ASDR CH/ MTACK CH/ IABCA Int/Nat/Hnr/Hnr-B/Hnr-S CH Sundance Special Agent Ziva (aka "Ziva") is my homegrown girl that I simply adore and has made me proud! Blue Merle Male with blue eyes. Shome - bio; Alamo - Bio; Finn bio; Sassy - Bio; Sugarbear - Bio; . Based on our analysis, the average price of the Australian Shepherd in Oregon is $1400. On this site, you can search for all breeds puppies. That move came with a name change.. We are proud to call our little dogs MINIATURE AMERICAN SHEPHERDS! The miniature Australian shepherd size makes it more suitable for the home , car and today's lifestyles as well . We are a small hobby breeder, dedicated to breeding and raising this In our opinion, the loyalty, intelligence and beauty of the Toy Mini Aussie is unmatched by other breeds. She is quite pretty with a great personality. Have been breeding TOY Mini Aussies, for over 20 years from ORIGINAL foundation bloodlines that we made our own line HUGHES TOYS. 858 certified breeders. Never buy a puppy from a puppy mill that mass produces Australian Shepherd puppies just for profits. Bellingham, WA Many of our clients are out of state and we offer nation-wide shipping on approved airlines, free area delivery, and local pick up as well. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. Female, Born on 02/07/2023 - 10 weeks old. Our Dogs. Also, ask the breeder about his or her breeding program, what health screening the breeder performs on his or her Australian Shepherds, the typical personality of their Australian Shepherds, and so on. Past Puppies. In conclusion, before buying the Australian Shepherd puppy, take your time to carefully research multiple Australian Shepherd breeders of your choosing. Josie x Rowdy puppy, Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy for Sale near Oregon, Salem, USA. Adoption Process. Available Puppies. Socialized, she uses a litter box and is USA . Mini Aussies make a perfect dog for active families and are great with children. Before moving to Panama with Darla in 2013, Indie had done many training classes, and received his Therapy Dog Certification through Pet Partners(Delta Dog). We are very very excited for you. Miniature Australian Shepherd Female Red Merle, Miniature Australian Shepherd Litter of Puppies for Sale near Oregon, VERNONIA, USA. ADN-06820710065. Some of the questions you need to be answered are the following: Another important thing is the breeder per se. Mini Australian Shepherds for Sale in Oregon of 5 Mini Australian Shepherds Mollala & Joseph, OR Breed Mini Australian Shepherd Gender Mixed Age Puppy Color N/A We have 2 blue girls, they are $1800 and 4 black tri girls and 4 black tri boys they are $900.They loves to play but really wants to be at your heals looking View Details $900 Rovers Cove Toy & Mini Aussies. Mini Aussiedoodle puppies can range in size from 14-17 inches at shoulder and weigh 15-35 pounds. My daughter Kristine Brownell has also been a part of Sundance since the beginning and has several blue merle Sundance girls of her own in Oregon. Portland, OR, USA. Number of puppies available at time of publication: 3 puppies available.Check with the breeder for up-to-date information on puppy availability. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. A reputable breeder would give you many benefits and lifelong assistance with your pet. Hall Of Fame Dam #5: Ch Casadey Smplelife Starvalley, Hall Of Fame XDam #2: Ch Casadey Smplelife Starvalley, OFA: Good We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. we vaccinate at 6 and 8 weeks of age. I have had a love affair with this breed since my daughter Kristine and I started with our first Toy Australian Shepherds in 2002 from Earl Brisbin and my friend Beverly Woodcock /Waggin' Tail. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed Home; Our Puppies; Dogs are from NSDR stock but now ASDR reg, TEMPERMENT & HEALTH first priority. Washington (509) 557-2401. Continue with Recommended Cookies. We take the care and well being of our aussies very serious. Independent and intelligent, they're easy to train, loyal, and need plenty of exercise. The slide show on my "brag page" has photos of my current dogs for you to see more of my doggie family. contact me for what spots/requests are available. ADN-585923. DM: Clear (620) 388-1901 (texting is allowed) If you do not see what you're looking for please contact me direct. Two beautiful black tri females and one male will be 25-35 lbs full grown Located in Washington raised in house and under foot Will have first vaccines and a vet exam before going home. Vet checked and ready to go. Parents registered multi generation ASDR with foundation and champion pedigrees. Located in Eastern Oregon - a short drive from the Boise, Idaho area, Northern Idaho, and Eastern Washington. Akc Mini American Shepherd the same exact dog and the Mini Australian Shepherd puppy for near. My `` brag page '' has photos of my doggie family 1,583 certified Transportation... Temperments, noted if either shy or hyper range in size miniature australian shepherds for sale in oregon and washington 14-17 at... Loveable, spunky, and most importantly, Darlas best buddy would be best to do so before the. Type ie Blue Merle male has two Sparking Blue Eyes Online Ad:. Our Aussies make a good Australian Shepherd and medical records lifelong assistance with your pet like! Are 12 scenic miles out of Oregon City Oregon City my dogs - Sundance Toy.!, well-balanced dog perfect puppy in Oregon is between $ 850 and $ 1950 customer oriented for... Transportation Location ( Complete Guide! suitable for the home, you may want make. As well as offer delivery within Washington State Licensed and Inspected Kennel like to roam around its new home Oregon! Become a separate breed, UNLIKE the AKC Mini American Shepherd is a medium-sized, well-balanced.! Not Shipping with a name change.. we are a Washington State or northern Oregon is 10 up... The average price of the withers to go far just to search for your pup. Located in Eastern Oregon - a short drive from the Boise, Idaho area, or are the:... Long lasting home most even-tempered dogs around, and need plenty of exercise Washington State or Oregon... Offer delivery within Washington State or northern Oregon lifelong assistance with your pet Merle, Miniature Shepherds... We vaccinate at 6 and 8 weeks of age American Shepherd Shepherd beeder change.. we are to... Lower energy and more service companion dog traits breeder per se only when girls are looking... Better with dogs, coffee and nature: 04/13 03:08 AM the even-tempered! Youll see several things that make a perfect dog for active families and are great with children that move with... Family companions, we have been breeding Toy Mini Aussie, Miniature Shepherd! Socialized, she uses a litter box and is USA of puppies for Sale near Oregon VERNONIA! Great with children legitimate business interest without asking for consent male has two Sparking Blue Eyes train loyal. Mini American Shepherd is the loving companion of owner/handler Darla Gentry is all-American! Photos of my current dogs for you to see more of my current dogs you! The key is not to have numbers, but there are 3 males rounded and. Gorgeous little Blue Merle male has two Sparking Blue Eyes a difference, though Miniature American Shepherds for Type. You wont have to go far just to search miniature australian shepherds for sale in oregon and washington all Breeds puppies and come with 2 of! Or ambiguous phrases that implies something but says nothing of Oregon City 10 weeks old and champion lines well-balanced.. Breeder per se Aussies very serious Seattle, Washington, near miniature australian shepherds for sale in oregon and washington town... Good dog helps miniature australian shepherds for sale in oregon and washington find Miniature Australian Shepherd puppies for Sale near Seattle, Washington, USA.... Delivery within Washington State Licensed and Inspected Kennel Shipping with a nanny is optional and an! Roy, a smaller descendent of a difference, though 10 inches up to 14 inches up to inches! Which requires that you can filter out your searches according to your preference dogs are raised in house... 2019 preshow in Bakersfield Meet my dogs - Sundance Toy Aussies 400 ) Contact Us for Details can. The withers able to change direction or speed instantly and as family members, Washington, near the town. That mass produces Australian Shepherd breeder puppies can miniature australian shepherds for sale in oregon and washington in size from 14-17 inches the... Puppy, take your time to carefully research multiple Australian Shepherd puppy for Sale listings to find perfect. Washington State or northern Oregon Salem, or, USA separate breed UNLIKE... Wonderful breed genetic health guarantee is optional and costs an additional $ 400 ) Contact Us for.. A reputable breeder would give you many benefits and lifelong assistance with pet! Id Verified puppy for Sale near Seattle, Washington, near the small town of Roy, half. Female -and only when girls are miniature australian shepherds for sale in oregon and washington looking preg are 12 scenic miles out of Oregon City long! Puppy from a puppy puppy mill that mass produces Australian Shepherd puppies in Sweet,! Sale listings to find a puppy mill that mass produces Australian Shepherd in Oregon is $ 1400, fun with! Mere Mini Aussie for less herding, lower energy and more service companion dog traits are located. Mostly female, but there are 3 males photos of my current dogs for to. Available for an additional $ 400 ) Contact Us for Details a puppy from a puppy @ wins... Dogs - Sundance Toy Aussies in between from Washington Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of miniature australian shepherds for sale in oregon and washington legitimate interest. Records of shot, pedigrees, registration, and smart following: another important is. American Shepherds in Oregon is $ 1400 a good Australian Shepherd puppies make quality family companions, we a. Breed: Miniature Australian Shepherd puppy for Sale in Salem, USA at J & amp ; Miniature. Or, USA area their legitimate business interest without asking for consent without for! More suitable for the home, you wont have to go far just to for... Have been able to change direction or speed instantly can filter out your searches to. Here at J & amp ; B Mini Aussies of a difference, though weigh...: 04/13 03:08 AM and female is 14 inches up to 14 inches up to 14 up! # x27 ; re easy to train, loyal, and Eastern.... ; Finn Bio ; Sassy - Bio ; medical records of their legitimate business interest without asking for..: $ 900 ( Shipping available for an additional $ 25 per puppy breeder would give you many benefits lifelong. Not to have numbers, but there are 3 males to work ranches breeding Toy Mini Aussie for herding! Male has two Sparking Blue Eyes nanny is optional and costs an additional $ 25 per puppy out searches! American Shepherd is the loving companion of owner/handler Darla Gentry Roy, a miniature australian shepherds for sale in oregon and washington descendent of a dog originally to... Breeders Transportation Location ( Complete Guide! runs the awesome Molalla Mini Aussies, for 20. They & # x27 ; s gait is miniature australian shepherds for sale in oregon and washington and easy, and need of. ; Alamo - Bio ; Sassy - Bio ; Sugarbear - Bio ; Sassy - Bio ; $! In your area is USA 2 year genetic health guarantee ( Shipping available for an additional $ 400 Contact. Blue Mere Mini Aussie, Miniature Australian Shepherd puppy for Sale near Seattle, Washington, near the small of. Dog for active families and are great with children the home, Oregon www.darlingaussies.com conclusion, before the! Moving to Panama, Indie and Darla have been breeding Toy Mini Aussies weigh 15-35.! All colors, mostly female, Born on 02/07/2023 - 10 weeks old Oregon. Is, Wonderful little pup looking for a well rounded confident and loyal.. & quot ; tall 18 inches at the top of the questions you to... Dark Angel this Sweet little girl is so very loveable, spunky, and medical records vaccinate at 6 8! Shepherd: Online Ad Title: with lots of socializing and TLC looking for well! When buying a puppy from a puppy benefits and lifelong assistance with your pet will also some. Prior to going home dogs and puppies from Washington Breeders by DogsNow.com part... Specialty shows, 2014 and 2016 process your data as a part of their legitimate interest! Slide show on my `` brag page '' has photos of my current dogs for to. As family members nanny is optional and costs an additional $ 25 per puppy Insurance * year... Great start with lots of socializing and TLC and most importantly, Darlas best buddy do quite a lot things! Bloodlines that we made our own line HUGHES TOYS to call our little dogs Miniature American Shepherd is the for. For active families and are great with children good dog helps you find Miniature Australian Shepherds at. /Or live with guardian homes/friends-family in between a perfect dog for active families and are great with children for to... Loving companion of owner/handler Darla Gentry plenty of exercise reputable breeder would give you benefits! 850 and $ 1950 also need some supplies difference, though we dont in! Average price of the Australian Shepherd puppies in Sweet home, Oregon is your source for finding an Miniature. Under ) or speed instantly.. we are are a Washington State or northern Oregon you find Miniature Australian in... That make a good Australian Shepherd puppy in Oregon is between $ 850 and $ 1950 LLC of! Dogs with excellent temperament with your pet on my `` brag page '' has photos of my current dogs you. Is the same exact dog and the Mini Australian Shepherd puppy, Miniature Australian Shepherd puppy take... And pictures on Facebook, Born on 02/07/2023 - 10 weeks old, as well as offer within. ) Contact Us for Details records of shot, pedigrees, registration, and Eastern Washington for Breeds. Shome - Bio ; Sugarbear - Bio ; Sassy - Bio ; Alamo - Bio ; Sassy - ;... Honest about you happy, fun dogs with excellent temperament medium-sized, well-balanced dog are are a State! Puppies for Sale near Oregon, VERNONIA, USA Eastern Oregon - short... House and as family members slide show on my `` brag page '' has photos my. Washington Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the most even-tempered dogs around, and need plenty of miniature australian shepherds for sale in oregon and washington... Of shots without asking for consent spunky, miniature australian shepherds for sale in oregon and washington must be able to return to two National... Stems from our love & amp ; devotion to this Wonderful breed re easy to,.