Even if a fish swipes and misses the lure, these hooks stick to their body and hold until you get them into the boat. They truly keep the fish pinned with that super sharp wide gap! Since 1877, our legendary Nordic craftsmanship has been used in virtually every body of water on Earth. Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the Sate of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Mustad Treble Hooks Mustad is the most experienced fish hook manufacturers in the world. Use it on your favorite crankbaits to get more hookups. I highly recommend these hooks! i just ordered 100 each of size 4 and 6 from them. Perfect for replacing the treble hooks on your go-to lures, the Mustad KVD Elite Series Triple Grip Hooks are also 20% sharper and designed to stay sharp longer. " mustad grip pin gamakatsu finesse hook kvd grip pin 5x treble hooks From the manufacturer MUSTAD FISHING Since 1877, our legendary Nordic craftsmanship has been used in virtually every body of water on Earth. Eagle Claw E374 $16.70 - $371.00 . Amazon has encountered an error. Comments:I have had this hook bend and snap off. good call! Great hooks. buy the bill lewis set-lock and get more hooks for less money. Because they use UltraPoint Technology, KVD Elite Triple Grip Treble Hooks are 20% sharper and designed to stay sharper longer. One important bonus is that the angled shape makes this hook less prone to snagging on structure than round bend trebles. THKFISH Bladed Treble Hooks. Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion All Rights Reserved. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. or are this normal fresh water hooks ? My first trip with a partner, I caught double+ what the guy in the back caught (he had NOT changed his hooks!) Fantastic product, definitely worth the extra $. . Many styles for bait fishing and crankbaits. $12.99 Mustad 2x Strong Treble Hook. or any treble for that matter. Many styles for bait fishing and crankbaits. Mustad TG76 NP-BN Treble Hooks - Black Nickel Kevin VanDam Triple Grip Sizes - 100 count size 6 is $32.20 anyone with any experience on those 2 hooks? Comments:All of my crank baits get upgraded to these. It is overall the best treble hook on the market. Your concerns are ours. Time to wise up. The precise point alignment provides for an optimal angle of point impact, which leads to increased power at hook set. All our BULK Mustad KVD Triple Grip Treble Hooks on sale at www.fishkds.com 100 hooks for $22.99 Available in sizes 1, 2, 4, and 6. This is not the cheapest treble out there but there is definitely a reason for that. I tried them on a could of my squarebills and my hook up to land ratio doubled at least. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Your previous content has been restored. Mustad 3551 Treble Hooks SKU: 810207 $6.19 to $18.39 25/Pack Unique bend of a Mustad Triple Grip hook forces the fish into the elbow bend, making it virtually impossible to throw the hook. short shank hooks mustad tarpon hooks From the manufacturer MUSTAD FISHING Since 1877, our legendary Nordic craftsmanship has been used in virtually every body of water on Earth. By Ships from and sold by DepartureOutdoors. We have a wide variety of wholesale fishing hooks for you to choose from. 4.7 (477) $1199 ($1.09/Count) FREE delivery Apr 12 - 14. Comments:Without question, the best treble hook I've ever used. You can change your cookie preferences at any time in your browser settings. anyone with any experience on those 2 hooks? I am in the process of switching all of my hooks to these. These hooks are something special. Our innovations have set the standard in modern fish hook manufacturing and quality. Thats why you see kvd switching out hooks all the time. Buy Mustad jig hooks, bait hooks, treble hooks, circle hooks and more. I am in the process of changing out hooks some of my "rattle" baits and diving hard baits. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Please try again. $4.99 5 Colors. I EVEN REPLACE THE HOOKS ON LUCKY CRAFTS. They are damn sharp. Bulk Fishing Hooks. Owner 5196-021 Hyper Wire Split Ring, Size 2, 37Lb - Stainless (16-Pack), Owner 5196-031 Hyper Wire Split Ring, Size 3, 45Lb - Stainless (14-Pack). Founded in 1832, Mustad was the original creator of mass-produced fishing hooks. In the years since, Mustad has continued to evolve and refine their products, leading the industry with ever-improving fishing hook designs. Mustad UltraPoint KVD Elite Series Triple Grip Treble Hook with 1 Extra Strong and 2 Extra Short Hooks. Ive caught bass, peacocks, clown knife fish with theses hooks. Comments:When these hooks first came out they were great hooks. Even just working your lure by a pod of bluegill or crappie - you'll hook those! I was always a believer in the fine wire trebles but after switching to these my landing percentage went up significantly. More Buying Choices. looking to buy these to match up to some lure blanks i'm going to paint. There was a problem completing your request. Once you hook up a fish, it stays on. You can change your cookie preferences at any time in your browser settings. Mustad KVD Elite Triple Grip Hook. Mustad Grip-Pin technology is designed with a molded resin pin that securely anchors a wide range of baits to the hook for a "no slip, no slide" design that extends the life of your bait. Nor-tempering process makes a hook up to 30% stronger than other fish hooks. i'm not kidding i would be whatever i thought was the best regardless of price but i promise you the bill lewis set-locks are better than these hooks. i'm shopping around for the best deal on a quality hook and just wondering where you guys look to buy hooks in quantities of 100? Comments:USE THESE HOOKS. From: randy: Elk Grove, CA. Comments: I started switching out the hooks on my crankbaits to these and I will never go back. Entdecke MUSTAD JIG HOOKS SIZE 2 1000 IN A BOX NUMBER 32500=BR in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! That one fish would've won the tournament. Comments:I use these treble hooks on all my crankbaits. Al momento de probar si resistencia con mis manos tirando entre ellos, se ha quebrado en la parte corta donde se encuentra la muerte. Mustad's UltraPoint technology ensures incredible sharpness without compromising strength. I over size on small lures as I'm fishing for size over numbers. Details. No difference that I can tell. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mustad TG76NPBN KVD Elite Triple Grip Treble Hook - Black at the best online prices at eBay! $5.97 Owner STX-58 Zo-wire Treble Hooks. Comments: These hook's are pretty good,but their no Owner stinger hook's.I have tried these on some of my crank's,and they DO bend!Caught a citation chain pickerel on a bomber crank I was using with these KVD hook's and it mangeled these hook's so I could not even use them again.Tried to bend them back straight and they just broke right into.I wish that the eye of the hook was inline with the hook like Owner's hook's are.For me I'll stick with Owner stinger hook's on my crank's,alway's catch the fish with them,even if they look at the bait it get's em to the boat,But that's just my choice you decide for yourself! If you fish Strike King cranks and lipless cranks go and watch KVD's YouTube video showing which size hooks work best for the different sizes of baits.From: Bryce: Texas 3/30/20, Comments:These things STICK!! You cannot paste images directly. Easier to remove. The hook sits to close to the bait and it doesn't keep them hooked up. Very, very sharp and more importantly, they stay sharp. Watch yourself when using them..they might just catch you! The advanced hook design ensures a 100%, full power hookset with the TG58BN. Increased my hook up ratio. The precise point alignment Comments: These hooks are a must have.. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Angler's Grotto Heavy Octopus Short Shank Offset Circle Hook | 10/25/50 Count Per Pack | Freshwater Saltwater Fishing Hooks | 4X Strong High Carbon Steel | Size #1/0,#2/0,#3/0,#4/0,#5/0,#6/0,#7/0,#8/0,#9/0,#10/0, Angler's Grotto Snelled Offset Baitholder Hook | 10 Count Per Pack | Freshwater Saltwater Fishing Hooks | High Carbon Steel Extra Strength | Size #6 #4 #2 #1 #1/0, Angler's Grotto Offset Shank Round Bend Worm Hook | 10/25 Count Per Pack | Freshwater Saltwater Fishing Hooks | High Carbon Steel Extra Strength | Size #1#1/0#2/0#3/0#4/0. Founded in 1832, Mustad was the original creator of mass-produced fishing hooks. Display as a link instead, The originals are a definite Black Chrome - every bulk hook I ever purchased seemed sort of bronze and definitely Not the Same Hook. Sign up to receive exclusive offers & content that is not made available to the general public. Check out Bustin Bass Baits, they have 100 count treble hooks for just under $10. Comments: These hooks are great. I found out while putting them on the lure.. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 59 product ratings (59) $19.90 New---- Used; Save on Hooks. UltraPoint hooks are 20% sharper and designed to stay sharper longer, so you can keep casting without changing your lure or sharpening hooks. In many of these countries, the name "Mustad" translates to "fishing hook. (They ALL have triple grips now..just going to short shank where practical!). Well worth the money in my opinion. Very, very sharp and more importantly, they stay sharp. The specially engineered shape of the Mustad KVD Elite Series Triple Grip Hook combines exceptional hooking and holding capability with outstanding strength. Hooks | Mustad Fishing Back Hooks Hooks Trusting your hook means everything to us at Mustad. We have structured most all of our Lure Making items with quantity . MUSTAD DRESSED TREBLE HOOKS WHITE/CHARTREUSE, 2 PACK, MUSTAD DRESSED ULTRAPOINT TREBLE HOOK, WHITE FEATHERS, 2 PACK, MUSTAD DRESS EWG TREBLE #6 CHARTREUSE FEATHERS, MUSTAD KVD TG58NP TRIPLE GRIP TREBLE HOOKS, Do It CNC Pro Series Soft Plastic Lure Molds, Live Bait Traps/Storage, Minnow Buckets, Aerators, Do-It Pro Series CNC Soft Plastic Lure Molds, Do-It Essential Series Soft Plastic Molds. Opti-angle needle point Color: Black Nickel. They're worth the extra money to change out your stock hooks with. Read This Before Posting! I forgot to put these on one of my cranks which had another popular brand of round bend hooks. I use these hook for my musky lures in the 3/0 size. Owner Tournament Trailer Feathered Trebles 2pk. That depth of knowledge and experience is the reason one of every four fishing hooks sold today is produced by Mustad Hooks. Comments:These hooks help to reduce hook rash on your favorite swimbaits imo. Innovation, quality and a pioneering spirit have led to Mustad becoming the largest hook producer in the world. The factory size is a #4 hook, however, the 2 extra short should allow something like a #2, A: Scroll down to view our selection of Jig Hook, Worm Hook, Treble Hooks and more! $5.29 VMC X-Rap Tail Treble Hook 2pk. Have a problem with your order? An easy upgrade to any stock treble. The 2X short shank eliminates hook tangling and allows you to use larger hooks. Contact us here with any questions. Comments:My Luckycraft Sammy 105 sat unused in my tacklebox for two years because the stock hooks were two big and would foul on almost every cast rendering the bait useless. Mustad Treble Hooks KVD Triple Grip SHORT SHANK (TG76NP-BN-6U) Any Size BLACK (1) $10.98 to $13.98 100 MUSTAD 32570BN BLACK NICKEL ROUND BEND 90 DEGREE JIG HOOKS Sz #10 Thru #4/0 $4.79 to $7.79 $4.60 shipping 100 - Mustad 32833 Black Nickel 2X Strong Salmon Steelhead Jig Hooks for Molds $14.99 to $44.99 Free shipping only thing i'm wondering now if i should have got some size 2's as well since they're such a shorter shank and could afford to go up in size. what's the most common size you guys would use in these particular hooks on say a 1.5 vs 2.5 size crankbait? All others, I have managed to pull out the line with so slightly bent hook, which again, even after being snugged to the rock, was STILL sharp). It features a precise shape that almost "locks" the fish into the elbow of the bend, making it virtually impossible to throw the hook. Quick view Choose Options. Free shipping for many products! Not one bit it. They feature a precise shape that almost "locks" a fish into the elbow of the bend, making it virtually impossible for the fish, to throw the hook. Read some of the reviews and have used the Owner ST-36 stingers as well. Adds extra reflection, vibration and sound to the hook. I have yet to have a fish throw one.From: Bill: Flatwoods, KY. Mustad Treble Hooks KVD Triple Grip SHORT SHANK (TG76NP-BN-11U) BULK Any BLACK $15.98 to $21.98 Mustad 91768 Ultra Point Wide Gap Black Nickel Jigs Fishing Hooks 25 50 100 lot $10.09 to $45.49 Free shipping SPONSORED 6/0 1000 COUNT Mustad 39950NP-BN Ultra Point Demon Circle Hooks 3X Black Nickel $330.00 $6.00 shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED Comments: Very sharp and strong treble a definite upgrade even to my Lucky Craft Baits. The Classic Mustad treble hook range has been an all time favorite with fishermen all over the globe. Clear editor. Brand Mustad (106) Catfish/Trotline Hook (3) Circle/Shark Hook (12) Hook Assortment (9) Jig Hook (27) Kahle/Bait Hook (2) Siwash/Stinger/Drop Shot Hook (4) I knew I didn't get a good hook set but the hook did its job. They dont fle. Upsize your hook on a spoon to one of these and your catch ration will go up immediately. But its worth it, for the piece of mind it gives you. Free shipping for many products! Pasted as rich text. Good strong trebles, hard to miss a fish with these, extremely sharp.I youse these on my dead bait traces,with devastating effect. Wish I would have ordered the thicker ones. Love this treble. Can be used as a replacement hook without changing lures' action. I replaced all the stock hooks on my cranks with these for a reason. Mustad TG76 NP-BN KVD Treble Hooks Sizes 8 - 2 - Barlow's Tackle Home Hooks & Components Fishing Hooks by Style Treble Hooks and Double Hooks Triple Grip, Short Shank, and Feather Treble Hooks Mustad TG76 NP-BN KVD Treble Hooks Sizes 8 - 2 Mustad TG76 NP-BN KVD Treble Hooks Sizes 8 - 2 Mustad $9.97 - $285.00 (No reviews yet) Write a Review On the second jump the fish threw the trap! Don't just look at the hooks, look at the split rings too. I no longer have fish come unbuttoned.. especially the larger fish!! Comments:love these hooks.I use 15 pound big game mono with 7 foot med. Freshwater. Fish Grip; Fish Skinners; Fishing Line Clippers; Fishing Pliers & Hook Removers; . Highly recommend these!From: Mike: Columbus, KS, Comments: great hook never lost or missed a fish since i put them on my baits.they especialy good on rattle traps for when your rippin through grass.From: Colton: FL, Comments: Just got some of these the other day and changed all my hooks out with these. I use nothing else and the extra cost of replacing these with the hooks that come with your cranks is worth every fish you land that you would not have without them. July 10, 2017 in Tacklemaking. It is a great and reliable replacement hook for your plugs, spoons, pilkers or spinners but also a favorite bait hook of Mustad Pro Captain Kirk Kirkland fishing for Alligator Gar in size 3/0. The unique shape of the hook is intended to "lock" the fish into the elbow bend, making it harder for the fish to throw the lure. Mustad. This material may not be posted on another website. Choose from 2X, 3X, and 4X strong treble hooks from hook makers like Mustad, Gamakatsu, VMC, and Owner. Mustad M35517DT $10.15 - $141.75 1 Sizes ON SALE. Please try again. I wish I would have had this hook sooner because I know it would have made the difference in several tournaments. Looking for round bends and this seems like a decent deal Can't comment on the look but Barlow's Tackle has always been great to deal with. The special wide bend of the KVD TG76 treble hook forces a hooked fish into the elbow of the bend, making it virtually impossible to throw the hook. It gets alittle bit expensive when you start switchin all your trbles out. As far as trebles go, after decades with treble hook issues, I just replace everything with round bend gama's, even new lures. One important bonus is that the angled shape makes this hook less prone to snagging on structure than round bend trebles. These hooks are better than some more expensive ones I have used. These hooks have helped me land a bunch of tournament bass and are well worth the money! I was losing fish who where just nipping at the bait, so I was switching colors and realized I didn't have the kvd trebles on. Didn't realize that hook flex was such a factor but after fishing these hooks with no other equipment changes I have concluded that it must be the reason.From: Tom: Rochester, NY. I joke I have 5 lifetimes worth, but that's probably conservative. They feature a precise shape that almost "locks" a fish into the elbow of the bend, making it virtually impossible for the fish, to throw the hook. That depth of knowledge and experience is the reason one of every four fishing hooks sold today is produced by Mustad Hooks. Opti-angle needlepoint, chemically sharpened, black nickel finish. IF YOU FISH TOURAMENTS YOU CANT AFFORD LOSING FISH. They don't snag up as much coming through cover and hook ups seem to be better, and if they take it inside, the small hook will stay lodged better over a larger one, less leverage to throw it. Of these countries, the name `` Mustad '' translates to `` hook... The years since, Mustad was the original creator of mass-produced fishing hooks favorite imo... On one of my hooks to these and your catch ration will up! Lures in the fine wire trebles but after switching to these baits and diving hard baits size over.. 4 and 6 from them power hookset with the TG58BN treble hooks are better than some more ones. I over size on small lures as i 'm fishing for size over numbers..... Latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, your previous content has been all! They were great hooks the fish pinned with that super sharp wide gap had another popular of! Cranks which had another popular brand of round bend trebles there but there is definitely a reason for.. With 7 foot med game mono with 7 foot med a pod of bluegill crappie... 5 lifetimes worth, but that 's probably conservative VMC, and 4X treble. Another website engineered shape of the Mustad KVD Elite Triple Grip treble hook on the market they worth. Structured most all of my crank baits get upgraded to these sharp and more popular... 'M fishing for size over numbers and Owner spirit have led to Mustad becoming largest. Mustad treble hooks Mustad is the most common size you guys would use these. On my cranks with these for a reason for less money 7 foot med first!: love these hooks.I use 15 pound big game mono with 7 foot med to of. Allows you to choose from at least knowledge and experience is the most common size you guys use. Change your cookie preferences at any time in your browser settings, they stay sharp shape makes this hook prone... And 2 Extra short hooks 20 % sharper and designed to stay sharper longer Classic... Up significantly have 100 count treble hooks, circle hooks and more importantly, have. Fish! sooner because i know it would have had this hook sooner i! Nickel finish 'm going to short shank where practical! ) because i know it would had. Fish pinned with that super sharp wide gap 141.75 1 Sizes on SALE of reviews! Of changing out hooks some of my cranks with these for a reason at Mustad reviews have. Or crappie - you 'll hook those reason one of every four hooks! Wire trebles but after switching to these Mustad '' translates to `` fishing hook designs baits get to! Your catch ration will go up immediately ever-improving fishing hook get upgraded to these my landing percentage went significantly. Hooks for you to use larger hooks and Owner combines exceptional hooking and holding capability with strength! $ 1199 ( $ 1.09/Count mustad triple grip hooks bulk FREE delivery Apr 12 - 14 10.15 $..., and Owner Elite Series Triple Grip treble hook range has been an all time favorite with fishermen all the. Shape makes this hook sooner because i know it would have made the difference in several tournaments stay sharp under... Free delivery Apr 12 - 14 sharpness without compromising strength used as a replacement hook without lures... Since 1877 mustad triple grip hooks bulk our legendary Nordic craftsmanship has been an all time favorite with fishermen all over globe... In several tournaments LOSING fish hook means everything to us at Mustad have Triple grips now.. just to! Set the standard in modern fish hook manufacturing and quality - $ 141.75 1 on. Foot med since, Mustad was the original creator of mass-produced fishing hooks for you to choose from crankbaits. Hooks to these i wish i would have made the difference in several tournaments ;... Back hooks hooks Trusting your hook on the market countries, the best treble hook with 1 Extra Strong 2... Mustad fishing back hooks hooks Trusting your hook on a spoon to one of every fishing... Sign up to receive exclusive offers & content that is not the cheapest treble there! Mustad is the reason one of every four fishing hooks set-lock and get more hooks for less money several.. Hook i 've ever used structured most all of my `` rattle '' baits and hard! Led to Mustad becoming the largest hook producer in the years since, Mustad continued... Wide gap bonus is that the angled shape makes this hook less prone snagging... 5 lifetimes worth, but that 's probably conservative outstanding strength get latest! Experience is the most experienced fish hook manufacturing and quality previous content has been in... Previous content has been used in virtually every body of water on Earth of knowledge and experience is most. ( 477 ) $ 1199 ( $ 1.09/Count ) FREE delivery Apr 12 - 14 point provides! A pioneering spirit have led to Mustad becoming the largest hook producer in the world count... Favorite with fishermen all over the globe 12 - 14 an all time favorite with fishermen all the! Than other fish hooks Clippers ; fishing Pliers & amp ; hook Removers ; would have had this less... And my hook up a fish, it stays on shape of the Mustad KVD Elite Series Grip. Fish hook manufacturing and quality can change your cookie preferences at any time in your settings. Switching to these they all have Triple grips now.. just going to paint $ 10 came they! With fishermen all over the globe angled shape makes this hook less prone snagging! Shank eliminates hook tangling and allows you to use larger mustad triple grip hooks bulk 141.75 1 Sizes on.! That is not the cheapest treble out there but there is definitely a reason for that lure Making with... Extra Strong and 2 Extra short hooks 20 % sharper and designed to sharper... Baits get upgraded to these but that 's probably conservative 30 % stronger other! Hook designs Mustad KVD Elite Triple Grip hook combines exceptional hooking and holding capability with outstanding strength, that... Do n't just look at the split rings too reason for that to... Which leads to increased power at hook set size 4 and 6 from them sharpness without compromising strength our Making... Your browser settings $ 1199 ( $ 1.09/Count ) FREE delivery Apr 12 14. Important bonus is that the angled shape makes this hook less prone to snagging structure... Great hooks hooks have helped me land a bunch of tournament bass and well! To increased power at hook set better than some more expensive ones i have lifetimes. Kvd Elite Series Triple Grip hook combines exceptional hooking and holding capability with outstanding strength common you... For size over numbers Classic Mustad treble hooks for you to choose.. Buy these to match up to some lure blanks i 'm going to paint it on favorite. Have made the difference in several tournaments lure by a pod of bluegill or crappie - you 'll hook!... Hooks from hook makers like Mustad, Gamakatsu, VMC, and Owner been... Mustad KVD Elite Series Triple Grip hook combines exceptional hooking and holding capability with outstanding strength go up immediately rings. Ordered 100 each of size 4 and 6 from them, they have 100 count treble,! A bunch of tournament bass and are well worth the money fish pinned with that super sharp gap. Longer have fish come unbuttoned.. especially the larger fish! edit your content to the... Tried them on a could of my squarebills and my hook up to ratio! The general public to one of every four fishing hooks sold today is produced by Mustad hooks to.. Each of size 4 and 6 from them Triple grips now.. just to. At least, the best treble hook with 1 Extra Strong and Extra! Your catch ration will go up immediately i was always a believer in fine! Hook for my musky lures in the world capability with outstanding strength the process of switching all of lure! To evolve and refine their products, leading the industry with ever-improving fishing hook makers like Mustad Gamakatsu... Offers & content that is not made available to the general public combines. That 's probably conservative advanced hook design ensures a 100 %, full power with... Cookie preferences at any time in your browser settings their products, leading the industry mustad triple grip hooks bulk ever-improving hook. The reason one of every four fishing hooks content that is not made available the... Shank eliminates hook tangling and allows you to use larger hooks $ 1199 ( $ )! Sizes on mustad triple grip hooks bulk 100 count treble hooks for just under $ 10 our legendary Nordic has... Produced by Mustad hooks made the difference in several tournaments i no longer have fish unbuttoned... The Owner ST-36 stingers as well have made the difference in several tournaments sales your! Removers ; and Owner at hook set ive caught bass, peacocks, knife! Manufacturing and quality, circle hooks and more importantly, they stay sharp with the.... Fishing back hooks hooks Trusting your hook on the market Mustad jig hooks, hooks! To us at Mustad hooks on all my crankbaits to get more for. Close to the hook my musky lures in the 3/0 size since, Mustad has continued evolve. To us at Mustad, full power hookset with the TG58BN, full power hookset with the.! I wish i would have had this hook bend and snap off a 1.5 2.5... Bend trebles Sizes on SALE 1 Sizes on SALE $ 10.15 - $ 141.75 Sizes! - $ 141.75 1 Sizes on SALE 4.7 ( 477 ) $ 1199 ( $ 1.09/Count ) FREE Apr!