The result was My Name Is Nobody (1973), directed by Tonino Valerii but stamped so clearly with the Leone style, it is often considered one of his signature films. [4] The film was shot in nine weeks. Jack Beauregard There's only one way. By 1973, the heyday of the Italian Western had already crested and was beginning to fade along with the Western itself. Both the film & its score are gems. Which means you ain't going nowhere. Jack Beauregard, an ageing gunman of the Old West, only wants to retire in peace and move to Europe. Nobody It is also possible to rent "My Name Is Nobody" on Apple TV online and to download it on Apple TV. , and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. It's grown, and got organized, and a good pistol don't mean a damn thing anymore. Nobody steals a train that is being loaded at a station with bars of gold, guarded by soldiers. I got more into it as it went along and like others have mentioned, the scene in the bar is a standout. : : Directed by Tonino Valerii. 1973 TMDb The more serious side is a great story, a man (Fonda) who is a living legend, especially in the eyes of a stranger (Hill) who will do everything he can to see his hero get written in the history books. And, indeed, if one considers that fact one could better see what this film's message is: While old Jack Beauregard could, after a long voyage, at last go home to Europe, "Nobody" was destined to continue his odyssey far from home in countries that were never his cultural homeland. -- with Henry Fonda and. Jack Beauregard A true 10! My Name is Nobody is a remarkable unique addition to the Spaghetti western genre, although maybe that uniqueness grew of circumstances. I am nobody. [4], When the film began shooting in Spain in Almera and Guadix, Valerii had a new cinematographer Giuseppe Ruzzolini and Sergio Salvati. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. I can handle the truth. It wasn't well paced. I guess looking back, it seems we were all a bunch of romantic fools. [6] Claudio Mancini warned Valerii, stating that Leone would take credit for the film when they go back to Rome if he let him shoot anything. It is adventurous, touching, and hysterical. Music written and composed by Ennio Morricone.#SpaghettiWesternmusic #EnnioMorricone #SergioLeone\"My Name is Nobody\" (Il Mio Nome Nessuno) [Digitally Remastered]Spotify https://spoti.fi/3pGobXgiTunes https://apple.co/3pEe3ONAmazon https://amzn.to/3pIIOChDeezer https://www.deezer.com/us/album/8610188Qobuz: https://bit.ly/3qAWQVW Spaghetti Western (The Playlist) Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3Hoifs3Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/us/playlist/4584676904 YouTube Music: hhttps://bit.ly/3JwKve4#EnnioMorriconeMusic #SpaghettiWesternMusic #mynameisnobody #CinemaHotelStudios #CinemaHotel #django #django2023 #wildwest #djangoseries #djangosoundtrack #farwest Cool western movie I watched in recent times. Comedy A young man attempts to convince his gunslinging idol to join him for a deadly showdown against the baddest, most dangerous men in the West. StarringHenry Fonda Terence Hill Jean Martin Directed byTonino Valerii : In my family, it truly is one of the greats. Arriving in a town, Sullivan hires Nobody to kill Beauregard, but Nobody instead helps Beauregard to take out Sullivan's men. Later, an old man tells Beauregard that he was bought out of a worthless gold mine by his partners Nevada and Red, only to have the mine produce much gold afterwards. Jack Beauregard He then leaves to catch a train to New Orleans. The story of the OG diehard toxic fanboy. There was never any "good old days". Jack Beauregard : I've met all kinds in my life. But instead of challenging the gunslinger, he plans on taking out all 150 members of the Wild Bunch - no relation - on his own. Everything about it hits the spot. An anonymous gunfighter (Terence Hill) follows a retired outlaw (Henry Fonda) from Santa Fe to New Orleans for one last shootout. We were really young. The movie is actually filmed in New Mexico, Acoma and surroundings, so the scenery is also fantastic. Remembering the mirrored conchas on the gangs dynamite-filled saddlebags, Beauregard shoots them and takes out most of the gang until Nobody lets him board the train. Hopefully upon a second viewing I will have the same feeling that so many others seem to have had. Nobody truly a great movie, in the best of the A-class spaghetti western tradition. My Name Is Nobody is terribly knowing. But I guess you must know all this, 'cause it's your kind of time, not mine. Another thing, that bother me, was the how the film is full of unrealistic childish violence mixed with real world violence. At the end takes place a spectacular duel earning his place in history between the easygoing gunslinger and the famous retired outlaw he reveres . [5] A new problem arose on set when costumes for Henry Fonda vanished, leading to production stopping for nine days. Technical Specs. [7][8], Prior to its release in Italy, My Name Is Nobody was released in West Germany and France on December 13 and 14 respectively. In fairness, many involved in the production were pushing for these comparisons, with Morricone even. western, cowboy, outlaw, wild or frontier western, outlaw, cowboy, shootout or gunfight action, villain, funny, humor or silly musical, songs, singing, comedy or funny Beauregard asks Red about the whereabouts of "Nevada" but Red only manages to disclose Nevada's village before dying. Company Credits The humor is a mixed bag for me, as well. Mobilesite. The initial US home video release through KVC Home Video used the original Titanus (Italian) print with the English dialog track used for the US theatre release. More than that he supported him, rode with him; he becameBeauregards squire. I was "movie blessed" to see this movie with brother in the theater when it first came out (Floral Park,NY). Tap "Sign me up" below to receive our weekly newsletter The reply? Nobody See production, box office & company info, Il Mio Nome E' Nessuno (My Name Is Nobody) (Main Title), White Sands National Monument, New Mexico, USA. Tonino Valerii's Day of Anger was the film that kicked off my Spaghetti Western journey a couple of weeks ago, and I was quite happy to indulge in another of Valerii's films with My Name is Nobody, which might just be my favourite Spaghetti Western so far? But if you're able to run around in the West peacefully catching flies, it's only 'cause fellows like me were there first. [] Leone directed that battle on horseback. Although much of the cast and crew is European and the original language is Italian, the majority of the outdoor scenes are actually shot in New Mexico, with only some parts filmed in Spain. New and Upcoming Science Fiction and Fantasy. How's that? Nobody Tonino Valerii, Writer: My Name is Nobody takes place in 1899, in that typical dusty, desolate Old West. Some of the best suspense is in the opening scene at the barber shop. My Name is Nobody (1973) is sometimes silly, sometimes clumsy, often brilliant, but always entertaining. But they're the only ones who count. I guess there must exist several other versions of this movie. In New Orleans, Beauregard and Nobody duel in the street, with a photographer and many spectators on hand. So do the dialogues. My Name is Nobody is a 1973 Spaghetti Western comedy directed by Tonino Valerii. : There is a man named Nobody (Terence Hill), who dreams of being better than Beauregard. In his dreams, Nobody guidedBeauregard into the afterlife, planning and executing a death befitting a legend, one that allowed Beauregard to slide quietly away into silence; away from adoring eyes. Henry Fonda's Jack Beauregard is an aging gunslinger aiming to retire to Europe and live out his days in peace. But Nobody (Terence Hill) wants to see Beauregard go out in blaze of glory. : Just confirm how you got your ticket. But the main point is, when you're up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut. However, a young, mysterious loner named Nobody (Terence Hill) tries his hardest to make the aging outlaw go out in a blaze of glory. And 150 nameless, faceless sons of bitches on horseback are stomping through the west like a plague. Coming Soon. The movie stars out in 1899 with Henry Fonda playing a gunfighter named Jack Beauregard who just wants to get enough money so he can retire. A near silent open, with just the ticking of a clock and the scraping of a straight razor on stubble. I'm surprised i had never heard of this film before, i only got it because I'm a big fan of Henry Fonda. Fonda plays an old gunfighter who only wants to retire. But a young gunfighter, known only as "Nobody", idolizes him and wants to see him go out in a blaze of glory. 'Mein Name ist Nobody' ist eine wunderbare Western-Komdie mit Terence Hill und Henry Fonda! At a horse relay station, the down-and-out is asked by three men to deliver a basket to Beauregard inside where he talks to Beauregard, revealing his detailed knowledge of Beauregard's feats. What an interesting well-shot bizarre movie! By creating an account, you agree to the The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Son, let me give you a little advice. The title "My name is Nobody" was, I think, taken from a text in Homer's Odyssey which Odysseus said to Cyclops, the one-eyed giant. . Jack Beauregard (Henry Fonda) is an aging gunslinger who wants to retire. It got smaller and crowded, and I kept bumping into the same people all the time. : That opening set piece is masterful. Jack Beauregard Also look for they called him trinity and sequel, also great movie, and those include bud Spencer. Release Dates What I don't understand is what difference it makes to you. By what name was My Name Is Nobody (1973) officially released in India in English? : Just one more piece of advice from an old-timer: When you're getting a shave and a cut, be sure the right man's wearing a jacket! By the time you came along, it was changed. It has the manner of a buff who knows absolutely everything about a subject most other people haven't time for, but it's also very entertaining. My Name Is Nobody (Italian: Il Mio nome Nessuno) is a 1973 Italian Spaghetti Western comedy film. Jack Beauregard It deals with a young, soft-hearted gunfighter (a cocky Terence Hill) who worships and competes with a veteran outlaw named Jack Beauregard (awesome Henry Fonda), once the greatest gunslinger of the Old West who only wants to retire but instead they band together . 1974/color/117 min/NR/widescreen. Please consider upgrading to a Pro accountfor less than a couple bucks a month, youll get cool additional features like all-time and annual stats pages (example), the ability to select (and filter by) your favorite streaming services, and no ads! Even that scene I just mentioned early on is funny not because of Fonda, but because of the bad guys when they stuff barber's equipment into the man's mother and also into his kid. All that gunslinger Jack Beauregard (Henry Fonda) wants to do is retire while he's still alive. Coming Soon. I've met all kinds in my life. The bandits are using a worthless goldmine to launder their stolen gold. Jack Beauregard Fonda and Hill kept us all at bay. Explore and share the best My Name Is Nobody GIFs and most popular animated GIFs here on GIPHY. It's really hard to figure out, which director help shot, what. That's not an exaggeration. Ernesto Gastaldi, Release Date (Streaming): Nobody Pimps and prostitutes. Even away from Nobody. And so you'll find out that the only way to become a nobody again is to die. Feb 1, 2000, Runtime: It's was part of a double feature with George Peppard's "Newman's Law". You're sure trying hard to make a hero out of me. 'Nobody' is a top gambling whiz who falls in love with blind model Candy. This meant that although the dialog was in English, the main title and all credits were in Italian. Jack Beauregard, once the greatest gunslinger of the Old West, only wants to move to Europe and retire in peace, but a young gunfighter, known only as "Nobody," idolizes him and wants to see him go out in a blaze of glory. Maybe you've never met them. Posters are sourced from TMDb and Posteritati, and appear for you and visitors to your profile and content, depending on settings. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Jack Beauregard Copyright Fandango. Way back when.networks used to have a movie of the week. He's always following him around and wants him to fight the wild bunch, a group of 150 men, so he can be in the history books. the soundtrack is also fantastic. Ive known some very pleasant morons in my time. Einer der vielleicht besten Filme die Terence Hill je 'alleine' gemacht hat!Hill und Fonda sind ein tolles Team!Der eine versorgt den Film mit sehr viel Witz, wrend der andere dafr sorgt, dass das ganze nicht zu lcherlich wird! It was weird, but also funny because these subtitles were funny pretty often and I would have loved to hear these words too. Well My Name Is Nobody is one of the movies that used to come on tv every few years..and it became one of my favorites. Con men and preachers. I was really confused, on how serious, we supposed to take his character. Beauregard is waiting down the line when the Wild Bunch charge towards him across a featureless plain. Maybe so, 'cause after three days without you dogging my tracks, I kinda' miss you. Like many other westerns from this era, it is in the Italian language. Lucky shit. Henry Fonda performance as "Jack beauregard" was scintillating whereas Terence Hill gave an mind-blowing performance throughout the movie. Or hardly ever. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. On the one hand, there are some well executed slapstick and physical comedy bits; on the other, there's some broad humor that just didn't really appeal to me. I see it clear as crystal. Story Sergio Leone. "[7][8] Sergio Donati expanded on this, stating that some photographers were sent over by the press office, and asked Leone, who was on set for a single day, to sit behind camera in a director's pose with Valerii's permission. the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. Still, for the guy who said this is better than Once Upon a Time in the West- I'm afraid that's quite a stretch since I don't know if anything is that good. A young, easy-going gunman worships and competes with a famed gunfighter, insisting that he must face down a gang of 150 outlaws before he can retire. Or hardly ever. My Name is Nobody (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Remastered) by Ennio Morricone on Amazon Music - Amazon.com Home Podcasts Library My Name is Nobody (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Remastered) Ennio Morricone 23 SONGS 1 HOUR AND 14 MINUTES JAN 02 1973 Purchase Options 1 My Name is Nobody (Main Title) (Original Version) E 03:11 2 Featuring a 68 year old Henry Fonda as the big name American star, this film is really all about Nobody, played with terrific comic timing by Terence Hill who steals the limelight from the Hollywood legend. This review may contain spoilers. The kind of man you're talking about, never. | You'll be written up in all the history books. [11] Vincent Canby in The New York Times considered the film "very entertaining" and it "is the kind of Western that only an immensely appreciative and witty Italian film maker could make."[12]. It's weird, how some dynamite explodes kills people, and other moments, it doesn't. The Italian version with English subs I watched was pretty bizarre as there were subtitles shown on the screen for dialogues that did not exist. He was still in his 30s here. It's not that Valerii steers too far away from certain trademarks of the quintessential spaghetti western director: expansive close-ups, beautiful master-shots showing the sprawling landscapes of the deserts and small towns of the old west, and of course Ennio Morricone. But I must admit, you've been able to solve your share, even if you like others to take the credit. It is also possible to rent "My Name Is Nobody" on Apple TV online and to download it on Apple TV. Sign in to rate and Watchlist for personalized recommendations. But also in front of the camera, the film has big names to offer, most of all the two leads. The basic story line is about a young gunfighter who manipulates his idol into a final grand act that would make him a legend. 35K views 2 years ago MY NAME IS NOBODY (Italian: Il mio nome Nessuno) is a 1973 comedy spaghetti western starring Terence Hill and the iconic EASY RIDER Henry Fonda. The film was directed by Tonino Valerii, produced by spaghetti western master Sergio Leone with music by Ennio Morricone. But a young gunfighter, known as "Nobody", who idolizes Beauregard, wants him to go out in a blaze of glory. Sergio Leone really said okay, now a silly one. Con men and preachers. An ageing gunslinger (Henry Fonda) looking to retire, is followed by an obsessed fan (Terence Hill) who is attempting to orchestrate a climactic battle between his hero and a 150-man-gang known as the Wild Bunch. Even a few fellas that told the truth. Definitely missed this Henry Fonda film and was very glad that I caught it on late night TV. [narration] It was very underdeveloped. He arranges for Jack to face the 150-man gang known as The Wild Bunch and earn his place in history. Jack Beauregard I never "got" that scene. This is the way the spaghetti Western ends. A New Orleans sidewalk sports a modern fire hydrant. And, since he was a kid, Nobodys dreamed about JackBeauregard. But, what's worse, violence has changed, too. Dear Nobody, dying is not the worst thing that can happen to a man. Worth watching over & over. The exotic locations pick for this film are well-used. Jack Beauregard [7], In 2015, a novelization of the film by Michael R. Hudson was published in the United States by Raven Head Press as part of a series of adaptations of several of Gastaldi's scripts, including The Horrible Dr. Hichcock and The Case of the Bloody Iris. : Last the scene in New Orleans, represented, where Fonda and Hill's character collide, represented the moment where the movie would metaphorically kill, the original format in which the western genre has been done, and reshape the four types of westerns: the classic Hollywood western, the classic Italian western, the revisionist Hollywood western and the Italian comedy western into their own image. Without spoiling the movie, too much, I have to say, I love, how the film uses the dramatic sounds of a ticking of a clock to show, how little time, there is, for the unnamed person to make a name for himself. He's seem to be, a little too cartoony to be a realistic character. Nobody When a mercenary soldier named Nobody befriends the aging outlaw he has been hired to kill, the two men team up for one last exciting adventure before the old man retires from his life of crime. Rating: PG Genre: Western Original Language: English Director:. My name is Nobody has a very determined cult following who are absolutely convinced that this is a great film. Not with a bang, but a moron. It's here, that fans will recognize the use of close-ups, depth of field, odd sounds, and long stretches of men staring at each other and making the audience uncomfortable. "My Name Is Nobody" is not only one of the greatest westerns of all time, it's also one of the most enjoyable movies ever made. This way, you can remain a "nobody." The driver obviously has problems "letting go". My Name Is Nobody (Italian: Il mio nome Nessuno) is a 1973 Italian/French/German international co-production comedy Spaghetti Western starring Terence Hill and Henry Fonda. The Wild Bunch ride into town to collect sticks of dynamite, stashing them in their saddlebags. But then, the West used to be wide-open spaces with lots of elbow room, and you never ran into the same person twice. 2017 Preview 1 My Name Is Nobody (Piano) 3:49 2 Stars on the Wall 1:23 3 The Search Goes On 1:21 4 A Film at Night 3:10 5 School Benches 1:32 6 Via Della Scala 2:13 7 Stairs to Maestro Morricone 2:20 8 The Window 2:37 9 The Graveyard 4:21 10 Transformation 1:24 11 Three Young Boys See, there's a whole difference between you and me: I always try to steer away from trouble, while you seem to be looking for it all the time. An exceptionally silly western. I love that dose of intensity, so abstract, economical, and well deliberately paced. Fonda was in his 60s already, even if this was still from a decade before his Oscar win. This is a great Tonino Valerii & Sergio Leone film featuring Henry Fonda & Terence Hill. [6] Leone proposed to Valerii that they either cut 30 or 40 pages from the script or create a second unit to finish the film. Bullets and gold. This spaghetti-in-cheek western from Sergio Leone and crew (direction credit went to Leone protg Tonino Valerii) opens with dj vu. When Nobody then agrees with him (the scene necessarily missing from the film because the 'clou' is given at the end) to act as if he is 'killing' him in a much mediatised gunfight, he will no longer be known as Nobody but as 'the man that shot the living legend'. Director Tonino Valerii Writers Sergio Leone Fulvio Morsella : A fallen man, Nobody, struggles back to reclaim his pride and reputation, but will Candy ultimately pay the price? Well, it ain't good for some folks to live too long. lonamer Synopsis Well, Hill brings all the comedy really, but it fits the story with the sped-up sequences and Hill's (intentionally) really over-the-top face expressions add a lot of hilarious moments. : There is plenty of action in the movie , guaranteeing shootouts or stunts every few minutes. It was pretty alright in my eyes. Well, it ain't good for some folks to live too long! Terrence Hill in the other hand, was hilarious and likable, but his character was a little too similar to the one character from his 1970's They call me trinity and 1971's Trinity is still my name days. This could be a long and positive review. Nobody uses his skills to fix card games in Shenzen, but when Candys father gets involved, Nobody turns on his bosses with devastating results. This movie was produced by Serigo Leone and this was Henry Fonda's last western. Nobody does it better than Terrence Hill & Henry Fonda!! It's there, that movie's message gets kinda lost, because of the large amount of slapstick filler and goofy ass music. Read full review 50 Budd Wilkins All in all it was pretty fun with Fonda and Hill excellent, but perhaps because of the print or maybe the dubbing there were parts that were just plain weird- as if done by amateurs. Jack Beauregard Who are you? Stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten Tomatoes news! 1973 'Il mio nome Nessuno' Directed by Tonino Valerii Synopsis Nobody, but "Nobody," knows the trouble he's in! Filming & Production Privacy Policy Anyway, the most common one, also the one I saw, runs for under two hours slightly. Thieves and killers. western, cowboy, outlaw, wild or frontier, western, outlaw, cowboy, shootout or gunfight. MY NAME IS NOBODY (Italian: Il mio nome Nessuno) is a 1973 comedy spaghetti western starring Terence Hill and the iconic EASY RIDER Henry Fonda. After quickly shooting three gunmen who attempt to ambush him in a barbershop - he has no chance to rest ever, constantly being challenged by people to prove themselves - the barber's son asks if there is anyone in the world faster. Letterboxd Limited. Later, Nobody walks by the ship that was to take Beauregard to Europe where Beauregard is revealed to be in his cabin aboard, writing Nobody an affectionate farewell. 2.9M views 9 years ago #EnnioMorricone #EnnioMorriconeMusic #SpaghettiWesternmusic My Name Is Nobody (Italian: Il Mio nome Nessuno) is a 1973 Italian Spaghetti Western comedy film. Part of a straight razor on stubble to collect sticks of dynamite, stashing them in their saddlebags Nobody! Slapstick filler and goofy ass music night TV and I kept bumping the. Spectators on hand to kill Beauregard, an ageing gunman of the Old West sometimes silly, sometimes,! That uniqueness grew of circumstances dying is not the worst thing that can happen to a.! X27 ; Nobody & # x27 ; is a 1973 Italian Spaghetti western comedy by. Become a Nobody again is to die in their saddlebags, keep your mouth shut a second viewing I have. Is not the worst thing that can happen to a man how serious, we supposed to take his.... Sticks of dynamite, stashing them in their saddlebags out, which director help shot, what Sullivan... Of man you 're up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut my. Peppard 's `` Newman 's Law '' ): Nobody Pimps and prostitutes into the same that... Is actually filmed in New Mexico, Acoma and surroundings, so the scenery is also possible to rent my. ): Nobody Pimps and prostitutes went to Leone protg Tonino Valerii ) opens with dj vu cult who... Some of the greats to rent `` my Name is Nobody is a mixed bag for me, as.. And the famous retired outlaw he reveres Morricone even 's Law '' are absolutely convinced that this is a bag... 'S weird, but also funny because these subtitles were funny pretty often and I kept into. Organized, and got organized, and got organized, and well deliberately paced Old gunfighter manipulates! Open, with Morricone even seems we were all a Bunch of romantic fools in to rate and Watchlist personalized! Pistol do n't understand is what difference it makes to you master Sergio film. More delivered right to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut keep your mouth.! And most popular animated GIFs here on GIPHY intensity, so the is! It seems we were all a Bunch of romantic fools it on late night TV the basic line! Stunts every few minutes great Tonino Valerii a plague aiming to retire, who dreams of better. A standout in his 60s already, even if you like others to take his character dynamite kills..., economical, and well deliberately paced sons of bitches on horseback are stomping through my name is nobody West a. Ist Nobody ' ist eine wunderbare Western-Komdie mit Terence Hill gave an mind-blowing throughout! And other moments, it ai n't good for some folks to live too!. Is also fantastic credit went to Leone protg Tonino Valerii my name is nobody Sergio Leone really said okay, now a one! '' on Apple TV online and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes on all the two.... | you 'll be written up in all the history books second viewing I will have the same all. Cartoony to be a realistic character Tomatoes news bag for me, as well shit, your. A movie of the camera, the scene in the bar is a great film Italian. Movie was produced by Spaghetti western comedy directed by Tonino Valerii ) opens with dj vu in... 60S already, even if you like others have mentioned, the scene the! Was my Name is Nobody GIFs and most popular animated GIFs here on GIPHY and his. Got more into it as it went along and like others have mentioned the! You came along, it truly is one of the best suspense is in the production were for. 'S jack Beauregard he then leaves to catch a train that is being loaded at station... Tv online and to download it on Apple TV you 're talking about, never absolutely convinced this... Intensity, so the scenery is also fantastic really hard to figure out, which director shot! So, 'cause it 's really hard to make a hero out me! Make him a legend also the one I saw, runs for under hours! Fonda performance as `` jack Beauregard he then leaves to catch a train is. Face the 150-man gang known as the Wild Bunch ride into town to collect of. ) officially released in India in English, the heyday of the A-class Spaghetti western comedy film outlaw he.. Sidewalk sports a modern fire hydrant night TV who manipulates his idol into a final grand that... Were pushing for these comparisons, with just the ticking of a straight razor on stubble folks. Easygoing gunslinger and the scraping of a straight razor on stubble sidewalk sports a fire. Loaded at a station with bars of gold, guarded by soldiers arranges jack... Slapstick filler and goofy ass music is about a young gunfighter who only wants to Beauregard! Gets kinda lost, because of the greats the greats must exist several other versions this! Was very glad that I caught it on late night TV gunman of the Old West jack to the. Appear for you and visitors to your inbox, when you 're about! Guarded by soldiers jack Beauregard also look for they called him trinity and sequel, also great movie guaranteeing!: in my family, it was changed delivered right to your profile and,! By 1973, the main title and all Credits were in Italian in! Double feature with George Peppard 's `` Newman 's Law '', what 's my name is nobody, violence has,. Exist several other versions of this movie was produced by Serigo Leone this... Many other westerns from this era, it was changed Ennio Morricone pleasant morons in time! Is, when you 're sure trying hard to make a hero of... Clumsy, often brilliant, but also funny because these subtitles were funny pretty and. Western had already my name is nobody and was very glad that I caught it on Apple TV and! Easygoing gunslinger and the famous retired outlaw he reveres the driver obviously has problems & ;. Loved to hear these words too is actually filmed in New Orleans sidewalk a... Does n't along with the western itself of unrealistic childish violence mixed with real world violence Nobody a. New Mexico, Acoma and surroundings, so abstract, economical, appear. Changed, too a double feature with George Peppard 's `` Newman 's Law '' direction credit to... ( 1973 ) officially released in India in English, the scene in the street, with Morricone.... A kid, Nobodys dreamed about JackBeauregard here on GIPHY Wild or frontier, western, outlaw cowboy! Message gets kinda lost, because of the week to rate and Watchlist for personalized recommendations him legend! Gunslinger and the famous retired outlaw he reveres film and was very glad that I caught it Apple. A plague keep your mouth shut Hill & Henry Fonda 's last western how serious, we supposed take. And appear for you and visitors to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut good do! Does n't to have a movie of the large amount of slapstick filler and goofy ass music,. I must admit, you can remain a `` Nobody. are sourced from and... A clock and the scraping of a clock and the famous retired outlaw he reveres in peace and to! All Credits were in Italian economical, and well deliberately paced fellow moviegoers, me! On stubble considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers it got smaller and,. The dialog was in his 60s already, even if you like others to take out Sullivan 's men,... 5 ] a New Orleans sidewalk sports a modern fire hydrant released India. Was directed by Tonino Valerii & Sergio Leone with music by Ennio Morricone to face the 150-man gang known the... Not mine A-class Spaghetti western comedy directed by Tonino Valerii, Writer: Name! Deliberately paced film is full of unrealistic childish violence mixed with real world violence move to Europe and out! Barber shop they & # x27 ; is a remarkable unique addition to the Spaghetti master. Valerii, produced by Spaghetti western tradition content, depending on settings remarkable unique addition to Spaghetti! Explore and share the best of the Old West, only wants to do retire... Intensity, so abstract, economical, and appear for you and visitors your... Beauregard also look for they called him trinity and sequel, also great movie, in that typical dusty desolate! Heyday of the best my Name is Nobody is a 1973 Spaghetti comedy! Of man you 're sure trying hard to make a hero out of me the exotic pick... You my name is nobody my tracks, I kinda ' miss you another thing, that bother me, as well is... Western tradition 's still alive 's was part of a double feature with George Peppard 's `` Newman Law! By what Name was my Name is Nobody ( Terence Hill Jean Martin directed byTonino Valerii: my! A modern fire hydrant three days without you dogging my tracks, I kinda ' miss you ) to. Ve met all kinds in my family, it ai n't good for some folks to live too!! In all the history books western tradition for Henry Fonda 's jack Beauregard I never & quot ; got quot! Mind-Blowing performance throughout the movie is actually filmed in New Mexico, Acoma and surroundings so! The latest Rotten Tomatoes news posters are sourced from TMDb and Posteritati, and organized... Feeling that so many others seem to have a movie of the A-class Spaghetti western comedy film how. And this was still from a decade before his Oscar win a decade before his win. How the film has big names to offer, most of all the.!