Family Medicine: To reach them directly please follow the links below. Get Directions About This Service This is a SLIDING SCALE clinic. Provides dental services to adults and children of all ages. In the state of California, for example, Clinics typically require the individuals income to be at or below 200% of FPL to be considered low income. HIV Community Social and Educational Support. 2023 . Proof of Income;Proof of Residency;Health Insurance Card;Photo ID. Get Directions. * **********************************************/ To contact us, please call the respective site. Our vision is simplebring financial security, dignity, and savings to the millions experiencing financial stress. What are some highly rated oral surgeons in Oceanside, CA? 2008 - 2023 Free Clinics - Free Clinics All Rights Reserved. About NCHS - Oceanside Dental. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Oceanside, NY on Snagajob. We will not deny you care based on your ability to pay.I do not have insurance. Dr. Hachee and his dedicated staff work to develop trusting relationships and create a friendly office . Dental Care: Copyright 2023 Trilogy Integrated Resources, All Rights Reserved. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2022 TrueCare. This establishment offers ADAP Enrollment, Dental & Hygiene Care, HIV/AIDS Information, Medical Care, Mental Health, OA-HIPP Enrollment and Ryan White Care. Truecare San Marcos. You consent to share the information you provided with this agency. She moved there about 2 At ProHEALTH Dental, we are committed to providing you with top-quality dental care in a state-of-the-art setting. Posted: April 10, 2023. No. var emailriddlerarray=[112,111,122,64,112,111,122,97,98,105,108,105,116,105,101,115,46,111,114,103] document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2022 TrueCare. 2216 El Camino Real, Suites #121-122Oceanside, CA - 92054. The staff is very friendly. There are no comments at this time. If you do not consent, you can always contact this program a different way. Staff can also answer any questions you may have. Contact them at the number provided for full details. He's amazingly calming and gives off such positive reinforcement in what could be a scary procedure. NCHS - Oceanside - Mission Mesa Dental. Please verify insurance information directly with your doctor's office as it may change frequently. There should always be a we in every decision made.. please update to most recent version. NCHS Mission Mesa Womens Health Satellite. Within Oceanside, our NCHS network provides you access to a professional dental clinic to provide you with all the dental care that you and your family need. Advertisemet (760) 400-0277; 2216 El Camino Real, Oceanside, CA - 92054; Nearby Clinic. It is very likely to have dental problems, but getting proper dental service can be quite expensive. Wed 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Call or text (760) 736-6767 to schedule an appointment today. north county health services, oceanside health center oceanside location north county health services, oceanside health center oceanside address north county health services, oceanside health center oceanside nchs oceanside specialty health center oceanside nchs ramona health center oceanside 4. Free Dental Care. Office Hours Mon-Fri: 7:30am - 6:00pm | Sat: 8:00am - 5:00pm | Sunday: CLOSED Contact Information Phone (760) 736-6767 Website https://www.nchs-health.org Social Information Author Info weberay Member since 3 years ago https://www.pozabilities.org View Profile North County Health Services (NCHS) San Diego CA 0 reviews Login to Write Your Review Thu 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems. Medical Record Requests - Fax: (877) 279-1995. For families/households with more than 8 persons, add $5,430 for each additional person. Do you have a question about NCHS Mission Mesa Dental?Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to. They took their time and gave me a smile I am proud of. Call today for a complete. Sat Closed. Without insurance, the cost of going to a doctor typically ranges from $100 to $400. Vietnamese: document.write('') All rights reserved. New Patients Welcome! Mandarin: NCTD; Coaster; NCHS Free Shuttle Service- Clients can request transportation shuttle for appointments. To improve your search results use quotation marks when searching for a specific phrase. Enter your location in the field below and we will find the best way to get there. Adult medicine at eight locations in North County, HIV case management, services to provide the community with supportive services to anyone living with HIV/AIDS. Convenient Online Scheduling Available for QuickCare Click Here Service is always wonderful and Office is amazing, Ive been going to them for a decade and wouldnt go anywhere else. I had my Invisalign done here! Bekkah is at the front office and is a delight. The experience that I had in my first visit was beyond my expectations. Although getting dental implants might be the best choice for replacing the missing teeth, and you're considering it, the cost can be quite high in the US. If you selected "Email" or "Text message" above, you also consent to receive messages from this platform with info about this program. This clinic operates under a Sliding scale available model. Depends on clinics, Some clinics require you to be a legal resident but most of them don't. Friday: 8:00am 12:00pm* 2216 El Camino Real, Suites #121-122 Oceanside, CA - 92054. I was skeptical at first, but I can vouch for the professionalism and overall quality of the work I had done.". 150 Valpreda Rd Frnt, San Marcos, CA 92069 One of the best Dentists, Dental business at 2216 El Camino Real, Oceanside CA, 92054 United States. Call or text (760) 736-6767 to schedule an appointment today. Been to others and not at all happy. Visit the NCHS Mission Mesa Dental website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care. Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose. If it's decided that a comment is inappropriate then it will be deleted from the site. HoursMonday 9am to 6pmTues-Fri 8am to 5pmSaturday 8am to 2pmOur dental services include: Routine and hygiene exams Sealants for children to prevent tooth decay Deep cleanings Fluoride treatment Crowns and bridges Fillings and extractions Root canals Denture fittingsHow do I pay for my visit?NCHS offers low-cost and discounted visits for uninsured patients and participates in most insurance plans, including Medi-Cal and Medicare. /*]]>*/. Some popular services for oral surgeons include: What are people saying about oral surgeons in Oceanside, CA? Handicap Access Oceanside 2870 Long Beach Rd Oceanside, NY 11572 Get Directions Phone: 516-670-1388. Ready to schedule an appointment, have questions? Monday Friday: 8:00am 5:00pm, Drive-Thru COVID-19 Evaluation / Testing: Proof of county residencydocumentation that shows the patient lives in the county servedcan be a drivers license, lease, piece of official mail to a county-residence, Proof of household incomeif patient is working, then one month worth of pay stubs; if patient is collecting unemployment or social security or food stamps, then proof of income either by statement from bank or government agency. Salem- (978) 825-1159. Hours: By appt or walk in Mon 9am-6pm Tues-Fri 8am-5pm Sat 8am-2pm. WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Will accept walk-in patients on an emergency basis. TrueCare Oceanside Dental Address: 2216 El Camino Real, Suites #121-122 Oceanside, CA 92054 Tel:(760) 736-6767 Fax:(760) 400-0402 Medical Record Requests - Fax: (877) 279-1995 Get directions We care about your smile! Cosmetic Dentists. Monday: 8:00am 12:00pm Home About Us How to Help Add a Listing . This is a health care center funded by the federal government. The staff was very thorough in using the most recent technology to assess the health of my teeth and gums. /*********************************************** 33.1958696,-117.379483 (760) 736-6767. Various clinics at these locations: (click on the name or icon for map): /* No Surprises Act (NSA) Good Faith Estimate. For families/households with more than 8 persons, add $5,140 for each additional person. Welcome to TrueCare Oceanside. Sliding scale fees based on income and family size. Your browser is out of date. NCHS Address 2216 S El Camino Real Suites 121-122 Oceanside, CA 92054 Get Directions Phone (760) 736-6767 Phone Web https://truecare.org/location/truecare-oceanside-dental/ Hours 9:00 am-6:00 pm, Monday; 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Tuesday-Friday; 8:00 am-2:00 pm, Saturday Area (s) Served: North Coastal and North Inland Regions of San Diego County Call or text (760) 736-6767 to schedule an appointment today. Search for other Dentists in Oceanside on The Real Yellow Pages. North County Health Services-Oceanside Dental Clinic. The NCH Healthcare System's MyNCH Health Portal gives patients easy access to information that helps you make better health decisions. Be the first to submit. for (var i=0; i