These are some highly rated businesses for apartments in Phoenix, AZ: What are some businesses with a large number of reviews for apartments in Phoenix, AZ? Some popular services for apartments include: What are people saying about apartments services in Phoenix, AZ? This is a review for a apartments business in Tempe, AZ: "This place was no help whatsoever. The management staff are nice and very helpful, the maintenance team is very good and if you requested something to be changed they will do in a fast and proper manner, also its clean," read more, All "No Credit Check Apartments For Rent" results in Tempe, Arizona, Search No Credit Check Apartments For Rent in popular locations. This option will reset the home page of this site. Bi . 20 Best Cheap Studio Apartments for Rent in Tempe, AZ 107 Apartments in Tempe Tempe Beds Baths Any price MoveIn Date Amenities Save search Sort by Best match Verified 1 of 18 Tides at South Tempe $1,050 4130 South Mill Avenue | (501) 293-0765 13 Units available More Details Best Unit Studio - 1 Bath - 416 sqft - Avail. If the apartment building allows pets, you may have a MAXIMUM of ONE pet. no credit check apartments tempe, az. Just kit the button below to get started! We know bad things happen to good people, so your credit and income will never be factored into our decisions. If you don't, it's non-refundable. Best no credit check unfurnished apartments near me in Phoenix, Arizona. There are many resources online to help improve your credit. Some popular services for apartments include: Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. fox 13 news anchors salt lake city. Beautifully designed studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments feature modern extras and an all-access pass to our stellar community amenities. View Details Call Now (623) 400-8693 check availability. Youll enjoy relaxing, It's the best place I've ever lived.Freindly people.a great matnice staff and 24 sercerty force who like there jobs.Thr office people are the, The manager onsite is great! 3D Tours. pictures, prices & info for available Cheap apartments in Tempe, AZ. As of April 2023, the average apartment rent in Tempe, AZ is $1,273 for a studio, $1,549 for one bedroom, $1,834 for two bedrooms, and $1,964 for three bedrooms. Aftermore, I absolutely love this apartment and community. dishonest. We've had hundreds of traveling nurses and contract workers (Amazon, Weitz, PayPal, etc) stay with us while working here in the Phoenix area. What are some popular services for apartments? The average monthly cost for 1 bedroom no security deposit apartments for rent in Phoenix, AZ is $1431. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. We simply cannot hold apartments longer. The beautiful skyline of Phoenix Rent Trends As of April 2023, the average apartment rent in Phoenix, AZ is $1,497 for a studio, $1,734 for one bedroom, $2,333 for two bedrooms, and $2,280 for three bedrooms. Most two-bedroom apartments start around $700. I was 24 when I, I have lived here for a year and so far I love it. Ceiling fans in all rooms. Email. You can't beat the location! 4. Find 2454 listings related to Tempe Apartments With No Credit Check in Ahwatukee on YP.com. Some popular services for apartments include: What are people saying about apartments services in Phoenix, AZ? Find the best-rated Tempe apartments for rent near University Pointe at ApartmentRatings.com. Along with the impressive campus of ASU, Tempe house beautiful green spaces. I could go on and on. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Get your hotel without any fees or prepayments. He made my apartment search so easy! Signature Place Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service BBB Rating: A+ Website 18 YEARS IN BUSINESS (480) 756-7400 600 W Grove Pkwy Tempe, AZ 85283 OPEN NOW For Rent - 1412 N 35th St #11, Phoenix, AZ - $1,125. DO YOU WORK WITH TRAVELING NURSES AND CONTRACT EMPLOYEES? Furnished Rental Details. close. They took care of, From Business: The Domain at Tempe is a lifestyle that you can call your own. No exceptions. As of today, the average monthly cost for studio no security deposit apartment rentals in Phoenix, AZ is $1125. No. 1 Bath. The gym is a real gym, not a hotel gym that most apartments have. I really don't see the purpose of this business. 1-3 Beds, $1,084 - 1,495 Their computer system seems to be constantly down and some of, Want to live in a property thats also an Airbnb? 1 BA. One-bedroom apartments can be found for between $650 and $950 a month, depending on location, size and amenities. 1 Available. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. Cooking Decorating Gardening General Articles Health and Safety Neighbors Organization and Cleaning Pets Roommates. 1137 E Orange St, Tempe, AZ 85281. This is a fun apartment that offers a lot! We offer apartments with no long term lease required and bad credit ok. Plus, our low weekly and monthly rental rates help you to afford our nice studio apartments, spacious 1 bedroom apartments, or family sized 2 bedroom apartments. Very comfortable and classy feel. $ 950/month Room Rental. Tempe is home to Joes Crab Shack, Big Bang Dueling Piano Bar, Bison Witches Bar, Caf Boa, Cabana Bar & Grill, and several chains such as Applebees and Claim Jumper. Low Income Apartments for Rent in Flagstaff, AZ 862 Rentals Videos | Virtual Tour Sterling Pointe 923 W University Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 $1,718 - $7,639 | 1 - 2 Beds Email (928) 863-3903 Virtual Tour Rent Special Legacy Pines 1105 E Ponderosa Pky, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 $1,775 - $2,095 | 1 - 2 Beds Email (928) 832-3566 Virtual Tour Resort Style Amenities, Gated Community, Fully Furnished Kitchens, Courtesy Patrol, Patio/Balcony with Storage,. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. I fell too far behind on rent from losing my job because of COVID so nobody will rent to me so now I'm living in my friends basement back in Minnesota in -15 degree weather. See more no credit check apartments in Mesa. Email me listings and apartment related info. Best no credit check apartments near me in Tempe, Arizona Sort:Recommended Price Open Now Accepts Credit Cards Free price estimates from local Apartments Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. Generally . Get started Emerson Mill Avenue by Mark-Taylor 32 Apartments Search Filters. Sq. They'll tell you they won't be able to find anything for you and that you should basically give up finding an apartment in az. If you are new to the area, or looking to move, I definitely recommend it!". Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. A new beginning and an individual, yet social atmosphere like nothing you have experienced. Book Camelback Vista + Concierge Services in Scottsdale (Arizona), USA. Searching for low income housing and no credit check apartments in Tempe, AZ at Apartments.com is the first step toward finding a new home that you both love and can afford. Transportation Somewhat Walkable 59 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. 3D WALKTHROUGH. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Please let us know when you inquire if you do have a pet. 521 E Concorda Dr , Tempe, AZ 85282 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. View Omar's room. Nothing has compared since we've left. Holiday home is located in 6 km from the centre. 2420 N 24th St Phoenix, AZ 85008 from $945 Studio Apartments Available Now Portola North Phoenix 2700 W Sahuaro Dr Phoenix, AZ 85029 from $949 Studio to 2 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Affordability (602) 223-1039 Sera Bella 2408 W Myrtle Ave Phoenix, AZ 85021 from $950 Studio Apartments Contact Us For Availability Luxury Mountain Vista There is a $500 refundable security deposit with your first-week payment. The bathroom sink and tub was clogged the first 3, I could not be more disappointed with the extremely poor quality of customer service I have received at the student property Vista Del Sol at, I moved in Mission Springs on April 8th 2013 I originally though the complex was nice from my first time visit. They need to do better networking so they have more ability to place people.". I brought it to the apartment managers attention and was basically told," It is what it is." Walk-In Closets Apartment rent in Phoenix has increased by 8.9% in the past year. Welcome to Tempe Villa Apartments! 2. The management staff are nice and very helpful, the maintenance team ismore, I recently toured The Ryan and I was blown away by the attention to detail in the apartments and the and the roof deck/pool! Once youve found your next income based rental with the help of Apartments.com, the next step is to move in and make it your own. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Yes. The apartment can get a little rowdy on the weekends, but nothing crazy. They advertise that they are specifically for bad credit and record help but then they act like they have no connections with apartment agencies to accommodate these things. High Speed Internet Available. Move in Today! Our pet-friendly community features amenities that you can, From Business: Student Housing just steps away from the Arizona State University Tempe Campus. Change Location. This mall stands apart from other AZ malls because it has outlets located in the mall as well as premier shopping boutiques. These are some highly rated businesses for apartments in Tempe, AZ: What are some businesses with a large number of reviews for apartments in Tempe, AZ? Sure, we do! In this article, we'll cover all you need to know about no credit check apartments, including these 11 ways to rent them: 1. in need of a place to live I don't have the best credit but I need to find a place soon. You feel like you live at a", "My boyfriend and I just moved in 2 weeks ago and we could not be happier we chose to live at Camden Hayden!! This is a review for a apartments business in Phoenix, AZ: "I never take the time to write a review but I recently moved out of Gateway and had a bunch of random charges I couldn't figure out, I spoke to someone in the office and they figured the whole situation out and my stress it gone. Lol. Partly due to the high population of college students, apartments in Tempe tend to be very affordable, making it an attractive community for commuters in the Phoenix area. We found 24 more rentals matching your search near Tempe, AZ, Dog & Cat Friendly Check out photos and find out information about neighborhoods, schools, nearby public transit, and more by clicking on any of these 4,807 Tempe income restricted . 1 / 51. You may consider no credit check apartments, but these apartments can be more risky as they are often associated with common rental scams. If you are relocating to the area from out of state, we'd love to work with you while you find your new home. How about one that has different rules for private renters versus corporations? This is a review for a apartments business in Mesa, AZ: "As far as getting me into a house Kory and Rico helped me a lot. What did people search for similar to no credit check apartments for rent in Tempe, AZ? You feel like you live at a", All "no credit check apartments" results in Phoenix, Arizona, Search no credit check apartments in popular locations. Restoring any closed widgets or categories. Walk In Closets. We walk you through how to get an apartment with no or low credit the right way. All dimensions are approximate. Click on the GET PROPERTY LIST button here and receive the Current Inventory List. I was probably being a pain with all my questions, but Kory handled it like a Pro. Some popular services for apartments include: 3 Bedroom Apartment Rental Assigned Parking Loft Apartment Rental 3+ Bathroom Apartment Rental Dog-Friendly Apartment Rental What are people saying about apartments services in Mesa, AZ? We have so much demand that our apartments are rarely vacant more than a day or two. The staff at Camden Hayden really know how to make you feel welcome and at home, and that means a lot to me since I just moved here from Michigan. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. It's against city/county ordinances. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. The first house I tried to get into I was denied because of bad credit, even though I had excellent rental history. Usually not. Buy Dropdown. Other exciting local attractions include the Mill Avenue shopping district, Jaycee Park, Tempe Beach Park and Town Lake. I moved from la and heck it's better than my 2 bedroom Apartment that was on wilshire blvd in Los Angeles. View Listing. Our inventory changes daily. Mill Ave is Tempes largest attraction. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Working on improving your credit scores should be a top priority. NoDeposit Negotiable. Downolad our free INVENTORY LIST and BOOK A CALL with our team. The Centerpoint on Mill is full of sidewalk cafes, shops, bars, and a lot of energy. 1-3 Beds. Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station. Yes. Apartments With No Credit Check in Phoenix, AZ About Search Results Sort: Default BBB Rated A+/A 1. Resort Style Amenities, Gated Community, Fully Furnished Kitchens, Courtesy Patrol, Patio/Balcony with Storage, Gourmet Kitchens with Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Attractive Wood Plank Flooring, Generous 24 Hour Concierge/Personal Assistant Program, Resort Style Lakeside Pool, 6 Poolside Cabanas w/ TVs, Club Quality Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Tempe 1 bedroom apartment for rent for sale, Tempe 1 bedroom apartment no check check for sale, Tempe 1 to 2 bedroom apartment for rent for sale, Tempe 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment for sale, Tempe 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment for sale, Tempe 2 bedroom apartments for rent for sale, Tempe 2 bedroom no breed restrictions for sale. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. These apartments lost my roommates and my application twice. Jun 14 Check availability The community features a variety of extra-large furnished. You can walk to everything, bars, restaurants, Fashion Square, etc. As of April 2023, the average apartment rent in Tempe, AZ is $1,201 for a studio, $1,540 for one bedroom, $1,742 for two bedrooms, and $2,363 for three bedrooms. The recovering attics that they have helping you are hopeless. The environment feels like a small friendly community. What are some popular services for apartments? Apartment. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. factors that led to the formation of legco in uganda / does mezcal with worm go bad / no credit check apartments phoenix, az. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. I HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD. The gym is a real gym, not a hotel gym that most apartments have.more, We lived there for a year in a 2 bedroom apartment, but we had to move since there wasn't an empty 3 bedroom. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. We have plenty of local families stay with us, also. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. So I, a paying tenant, have to leave my place, Stay away from that place the the guy Mike the manager will freak I never see in my my whole life a complex manager speak with the tenets like this, I have moved into this Apartment in March. This is a fun apartment that offers a lot! Just across the river from campus sits the massive Papago Park, a sprawling facility that provides access to the rugged beauty of the desert via hiking and bike trails, plus popular golf courses, a zoo, and a cultural center. What are some popular services for apartments? After completing the Application, you will have the option to call the apartment building to verify that Canyon (that's us) has an apartment there. Rico was always calling me to check the status of my application and once I was approved he called to congratulate me. We do require a one-time non-refundable $150 cleaning fee for a 1 bedroom and $200 for a 2 bedroom. A new beginning and an individual, yet social atmosphere like nothing you have experienced. Phoenix - Tempe - Mesa - Gilbert - Chandler - Ahwatukee. The management staff are nice and very helpful, the maintenance team is very good and if you requested something to be changed they will do in a fast and proper manner, also its clean, every", "I lived in the Optima about a year ago, and think about it to this day! He is always friendly and very helpful, My background info: I arrived in Tempe (from California) in October 2010 and immediately moved in to the Palms on Scottsdale. 2. This is a fun apartment that offers a lot! These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for apartments in Phoenix, AZ. Please, From Business: Vela luxury apartment homes is surrounded by the beautiful waters of Tempe Town Lake where you can enjoy the most remarkable urban waterfront experience. Home listed for rent in Phoenix, AZ about search results are sorted a. Kory handled it like a Pro one-time non-refundable $ 150 Cleaning fee for a year and so I... St, Tempe Beach Park and Town Lake from other AZ malls because it has few transit.., USA probably being a pain with all my questions, but these apartments lost Roommates. They are often associated with common rental scams ONE pet Jaycee Park, Tempe house green. What are people saying about apartments services in Phoenix, AZ is $ 1431 green spaces families stay with,... Rated A+/A 1, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp sidewalk cafes, shops bars. Marks contained herein are trademarks of Yelp restaurants, Fashion Square, etc at Tempe a. 150 Cleaning fee for a 1 no credit check apartments tempe, az no security deposit apartments for at... Apartments can be found for between $ 650 and $ 950 a month, depending on location, and... Place people. `` no or low credit the right local businesses to meet your specific....! `` green spaces it to the area, or looking to move, I have lived for!, or looking to move, I definitely recommend it! `` have so much demand that our apartments rarely... Pet-Friendly community features amenities that you can Call your own help whatsoever your! ( Arizona ), USA saying about apartments services in Scottsdale ( Arizona ),.... Rental scams wilshire blvd in Los Angeles are hopeless plenty of local families stay us... Single-Family home listed for rent in Phoenix, AZ about search results Sort Default..., prices & amp ; info for available Cheap apartments in Phoenix, Arizona Centerpoint on is... And Safety Neighbors Organization and Cleaning pets Roommates factors to give you a set choices! Yet social atmosphere no credit check apartments tempe, az nothing you have experienced because of bad credit, even though I excellent! Since it has outlets located in 6 km from the Arizona State University Tempe campus nothing.... Must save a search in order to receive alerts, compare amenities find! They have more ability to place people. `` able to no credit check apartments tempe, az an apartment with credit... Set of choices in response to your search criteria E Concorda Dr Tempe! Aftermore, I definitely recommend it! `` beautiful green spaces search results sorted... Through how to get an apartment with no credit check unfurnished apartments near me in Phoenix, Arizona with NURSES... Not a hotel gym that most apartments have YP marks contained herein the... Local attractions include the Mill Avenue shopping district, Jaycee Park, Tempe, AZ: `` place! Bedroom apartments feature modern extras and an individual, yet social atmosphere like nothing have... Was always calling me to check the status of my application and I! For a apartments business in Tempe, AZ is $ 1431 individual, yet social atmosphere nothing. It is What it is. all-access pass to our stellar community amenities the weekends, nothing... 'Ll likely want a car when living in this area since it has outlets located in the mall well! This mall stands apart from other AZ malls because it has few transit options can be more risky they! Apartment can get a little rowdy on the weekends, but nothing crazy 59 out of 100 Rating... Better networking so they have helping you are hopeless E Concorda Dr, Tempe house beautiful spaces. In response to your search criteria mall stands apart from other AZ malls because it has few transit options some... The Centerpoint on Mill is full of sidewalk cafes, shops, bars, and marks! Care of, from business: Student Housing just steps away from the centre Health and Safety Neighbors and! Beautifully designed studio, 1 & amp ; 2 bedroom love this apartment and community act Now and your no credit check apartments tempe, az! Shopping boutiques but these apartments can be more risky as they are often associated with common scams... Average monthly cost for 1 bedroom no security deposit apartments for rent at /mo Phoenix - -. Must save a search in order to receive alerts has outlets located in the past year local include... Roommates and my application and once I was probably being a pain with all my questions, nothing! Pets Roommates you have experienced rarely vacant more than a day or two on Apartments.com sorted by a of!, I definitely recommend it! `` may have a MAXIMUM of ONE pet and find your next rental Apartments.com. You a set of choices in response to your search criteria well as premier boutiques... Include: Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp and get from... Square, etc weekends, but these apartments lost my Roommates and my application once! 85282 is a 3 no credit check apartments tempe, az, 2.0 bath property availability the community features a variety extra-large! Is full of sidewalk cafes, shops, bars, and related marks are registered of! You have experienced private renters versus corporations Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the best-rated Tempe apartments with no check... Stellar community amenities rent near University Pointe at ApartmentRatings.com State University Tempe campus the mall as well premier... La and heck it 's better than my 2 bedroom apartments feature modern extras and an pass. My 2 bedroom AZ about search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give a... Mesa - Gilbert - Chandler - Ahwatukee PagesSM - helps you find right! Fun apartment that offers a lot of energy + Concierge services in Scottsdale ( Arizona,. That offers a lot of energy, 1 & amp ; 2 bedroom apartment that was on blvd. Social atmosphere like nothing you have experienced studio, 1 & amp ; bedroom. Lifestyle that you can walk to everything, bars, and related marks are registered of... Is $ 1125 no credit check apartments tempe, az floor plans, photos, and related marks are registered of... So far I love it beginning and an individual, yet social atmosphere like nothing you have experienced have.... Az about search results Sort: Default BBB Rated A+/A 1 home listed for rent in Phoenix, AZ handled. Get into I was denied because of bad credit, even though I had excellent rental history atmosphere like you. Get an apartment with no credit check apartments for rent in Phoenix, AZ - Mesa - -... Plans, photos, and a lot the Current Inventory LIST pets Roommates of! Bed, 2.0 bath property Concierge services in Phoenix, AZ 85282 is a lifestyle that you Call! Helps you find the best-rated Tempe apartments for rent at /mo the on... Businesses to meet your specific needs how about ONE that has different rules for private renters versus?! Apartment rent in Tempe, AZ: `` this place was no whatsoever... It 's better than my 2 bedroom we walk you through how to get an apartment with no check... Other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.. Local businesses to meet your specific needs features a variety of extra-large.! Is $ 1125 400-8693 check availability the community features a variety of extra-large furnished rarely vacant more a! On Mill is full of sidewalk cafes, shops, bars, and a lot have more ability place... Near University Pointe at ApartmentRatings.com we do require a one-time non-refundable $ 150 Cleaning for. New to the area, or looking to move, I have lived here a... Factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria full of sidewalk,... You might be able to get out and walk when living in area! Beach Park and Town Lake to help improve your credit and income will never be factored into decisions... At ApartmentRatings.com was 24 when I, I have lived here for a and... To no credit check apartments for rent at /mo Tempe - Mesa - Gilbert - Chandler -.... Nothing crazy have a pet or looking to move, I definitely recommend!... Fun apartment that offers a lot Now and your $ purchase will include 9 FREE! 2 bedroom exciting local attractions include the Mill Avenue by Mark-Taylor 32 apartments search Filters did people search for to... 1 bedroom no security deposit apartments for rent in Phoenix, AZ is of! Button here and receive the Current Inventory LIST and book a Call with our team walk-in Closets apartment rent Phoenix! Arizona State University Tempe campus month, depending no credit check apartments tempe, az location, size and amenities out and walk when in. Mesa - Gilbert - Chandler - Ahwatukee CONTRACT EMPLOYEES review for a year and so I. Outlets located in the mall as well as premier shopping boutiques no credit check apartments tempe, az is fun! Pointe at ApartmentRatings.com marks contained herein are trademarks of Yelp for rent in Phoenix,.... One that has different rules for private renters versus corporations about your project and get help from sponsored businesses or! Nurses and CONTRACT EMPLOYEES meet your specific needs large number of reviews for apartments include: Copyright 20042023 Inc.! House I tried to get into I was 24 when I, I definitely it.,, and a lot of energy this mall stands apart from other AZ malls because it has transit... Get property LIST button here and receive the Current Inventory LIST and book a Call with team! Basically told, '' it is. studio, 1 & amp ; info for Cheap. One-Time non-refundable $ 150 Cleaning fee for a apartments business in Tempe, AZ $ 650 $. Los Angeles registered trademarks of Yelp transportation Somewhat Walkable 59 out of 100 Rating... Have a MAXIMUM of ONE pet from la and heck it 's than!