All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Watch the Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny trailer for the upcoming Indiana Jones movie, opening in theaters on June 30, 2023.Harrison Ford returns as the legendary hero archaeologist in the highly anticipated fifth installment in the iconic Indiana Jones movie franchise. The reality created within the Midnight Channel from Mitsuo Kubo 's feelings, it resembles an 8-bit video game, complete with monotone sound effects. Persona 3 fanatic not loving P4 so fardoes it get better. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. #188 - Resident Evil 4 and Octopath Traveler are basically the same game, Game Kinda, but even skiping that takes longer than the glacial drift. I also like how they're MUCH shorter than the Persona 5 dungeons. Below is a list of enemies you may encounter within the Void Quest dungeon, arranged by the floor you will encounter them upon from the lowest floor to highest. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. With some mod or cheat maybe ? Thats what they're for anyways. KADFC 14 years ago #10. Note that Homunculus will take effect instead if you have any. Highly recommend it for anyone else who's playing Persona 4 for the timetable gameplay and plot. What I did was try and get to the floor with the boss door on day one or until my SP ran out and come back the next day to just reset the lower floor to find the hand shadow with experience and continue til my desired level. Every dungeon except the last two will have an optional boss that can be faced some days after completing the main boss of that dungeon. Found a solution, i downloaded a save file editor, so i gave myself a lvl 99 persona with AOE spell to finish dungeon really fast, So now i can see the character developement part of the dungeons without having to go through those painfull combat. You get used to it and as you advance, it gets easier. No, the dungeons are an integral part in the character development of the main cast. Sorry, data for given user is currently unavailable. It's modeled after a traditional 8-Bit Video Game dungeon. The other attack he may perform is Mudoon, a dark magic attack. For reference, I've completed Persona 3, 4, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, and SMTIV, so this is not my first time playing an SMT game. What are the best personas to use during each palace. I mean you can speed up the dialouge and skip the cutscenes I guess. Walk to the left or right dead end to transport to another + section to the left or right, depending on the direction you took. By clicking View Page, you affirm that you are at least eighteen years old. You can't invite this user because you have blocked him. But it wasn't, the gameplay seems pretty standard. Fight is your basic physical attack, spell is a magic attack that hits the entire party, and item is a Status Ailment attack that may cause Exhaustion. Valve Corporation. GOG.com is a digital distribution platform an online store with a curated selection of games, an optional gaming client giving you freedom of choice, and a vivid community of gamers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. It seems that you're using an outdated browser. You can gain more XP from the enemies, hit harder, recieve less damage, etc. Also might be spoilers so I won't say who but when you get a certain revolver wielding persona user, it becomes considerably more fun imo. It may even get knocked down the instant the shell is broken. Just because the camera changed doesn't mean you have to change the direction you're traveling. I second what others have said about difficulty and agree the slice of life/life sim aspect is the best part but my advice is to look at it in a good way: you get to use your favourite characters in action, just use your favourite and keep that in mind when you're improving s.links. This means that Naoto is an ace in the hole for going through dungeons, but she's effectively . I must also mention that in this port, the first two dungeon bosses were nerfed. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all). #P4G #MLBTheShow23 #Grinding #twitchstreamer. 2 Heaven. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll With the camera too close of the action for a precise hit, the monsters spotting you while the MC is behind them, and the way they turn to chase you, needing a lot of space tomanoeuvre, similar to a car or a tank. Unlike the former, Magatsu Mandala has . This dungeon has two sections, the first section being only two floors and the second section being six floors. That being said, some people don't like the Persona series, and prefer the mainline SMT games or other spinoffs. I've got problems with the dungeons in P4 (as I am playing it right now myself, about 20 hours in) but it has nothing to do with any of your concerns. Persona 4 Golden: What Day Is Each Social Link Unlocked, must be completed to save each primary victim, Persona 4 Golden: Best Activities To Do In Free Time, Persona 4 Golden: All Party Members, Ranked. This dungeon first becomes available on July 29th, and it must be cleared by August 12th. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. NNID: MARIOS_BRO123; Steam, PSN, and XBL: IceBlueLugia. Seems like he trolled all of you good. if you find overlevelled not fun and citing more exp as the only true way to enjoy is contradictory. Still the game is great! Persona 4 Golden, the greatest game of all time! A student moving from Tokyo to Yasogami High School at the rural town of Inaba stumbles upon an alternative universe inside a television called the Midnight Channel, where shadows of an individual's negative personalities lurk behind . We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera. Samey procedurally-generated corridors overstay their welcome. The procedurally generated ones aren't going to be very creative. Persona 4 (game, JRPG, turn-based RPG, mystery, low fantasy, social simulation). Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. This is a list of all bosses (sorted by Midnight Channel dungeon) in Persona 4. Next: Persona 4 Golden: All Party Members, Ranked. Persona 4 & 5 are great games, if you ignore all the terrible writing, problematic content, including but not limited to the sexualization of minors, casual homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, Teddie, and. The Dungeons are procedurally generated in 3 and 4. I'm not a fan of turn-based JRPGs in general, but this one looked like it might be something different. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. For you "Persona is about exploring dungeons and talking to your friends to enhance exploring " *. Found a solution, i downloaded a save file editor, so i gave myself a lvl 99 persona with AOE spell to finish dungeon really fast. Eventually, swinging in the general direction will get you a hit, however early on it's a pain. If you did, that song.it.it will haunt you for the rest of your life. Escapist Soldier will resist Physical damage, so Magical attacks are the way to go. All u had to do in P4G dungeon is do finishing attack with all-out attack so u can always trigger shuffle time, much better if u can manage unlimited times of sweep bonus, so u can grind persona stats even u are bored because of the dungeon. I guess the genre's just not for me. 40 hours into Persona 4 Golden and struggling to keep going -- should I try to beat it or just move on to Persona 5 while it's on sale? Mercenaries mode is a special mode in Resident Evil 4 Remake that challenges players to survive and score as many points as they can against waves of enemies, with all sorts of ways to extend time, gain score multipliers, and more. Hopefully, you'll cause enough damage to kill off Killing Hand while the curing has stopped. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). You don't play Persona. It's modeled after a traditional 8-Bit Video Game dungeon. 2023 GIANT BOMB, A FANDOM COMPANY. Never touched P3 again. Build a team that specializes in magic to take it down before it can do much damage. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. z o.o. Persona is about exploring dungeons and talking to your friends to enhance exploring, not just talking to your friends. Megami Tensei Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. z o.o. You need to get 5 of these, and sell them to Daidara, in order to get the Hard Boots required by the Man in front of Yomenaido's Book Store.Quest N 22 of the Fox (Hermit Arcana).. Different strokes for different folks, I love it. Why do I play on Hard when I just want to read the story, is my dick that small. 8. Persona 4: The Golden Animation Special Arrange CD, Persona 20th Anniversary All Time Best Album, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Each Persona 4 dungeon is a dark reflection of the inner struggles and thoughts of the character whose dungeon it is. *Warring: Possible Spoilers*. Every dungeon except the last two will have an optional boss that can be faced some days after completing the main boss of that dungeon. Every last one of them can get like that to someone. But I kind of enjoy them anyway. Hope they make the floors shorter in the PSP remake. " All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Forge The first two dungeons are fairly difficult and require some grinding, but the game actually gets easier as it goes on, with the exception of a couple bosses. First impressions of Persona games aren't great, 4 especially. 4 Heaven: Kanji, Yukiko, and Naoto (Then Yosuke) We've finally got a new friend in the party, but Naoto is a bit of an odd duck in that regard. Gotta admit, it is exhausting how much this game retreads the same ground when it comes to conversation topics. This dungeon has two sections, the first section being only two floors and the second section being six floors. However, if Almighty Hand is taken out, Killing Hand can summon a brand new Almighty Hand. More story-filled scenes will play right after, and the Teddie / Star Social Link will rank up. Hard Horn is a material dropped by Burning Beetle.It can be sold for 210 Description []. Part of Burning Beetle.The owner of Daidara may be able to use it. It has no weakness to any element, and the true boss is hidden within a protective shell. Did you use a specific trainer/cheat program? To access the Hollow Forest dungeon, you'll need to max out Marie's social link before December 31st. {{ notifications.notificationsCountLabel }} pending, See new chat messages, friend invites, as well as important announcements and deals relevant to you, Play, chat, and share experiences with your friends on GOG.com. This game's dungeons are definitely easier but P5's dungeons are also very easy to clear in 1 day except Kamoshida because you only have 4 party members (so very limited amount of SP to go around) 3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; Mii Name: Luigi. ". It won't just be building its shell, however, it will have a small number of magical skills that can be used to damage, build resistances, or inflict Fear. If you do enough damage before the shell is rebuilt, he will get knocked down again. Not really. A boss battle should be to the North West on this floor. Magatsu Inaba. Yes, life in a rural town can be boring, but the game isn't good at homing in on the way that rural boredom can feel meaningful and peaceful the way that Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley do. To defeat him, you'll have to break the outer shell, then kill the boss before the shell rebuilds. I do agree they aren't very well designed though. The search term must be at least 3 characters long. It's still a little bit boring but it's way more bearable ! Valve Corporation. If it does get knocked down, perform an All-Out Attack. This Yomotsu Hirasaka walkthrough guide details everything you need to know about gaining access to the dungeon, floor map examples, and boss strategies that can help you defeat . Good games, but grindy grindy fighting pits with little story. Giant Bomb users. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. You will need the Orb of Darkness from the last boss fight to open it. So I just recruited the final party member and it's starting to be a bit boring for me now at this point. After the battle, check the skull and bones sprite on the back wall for a new weapon: Looking for even more on Persona 4 Golden? Press J to jump to the feed. Level . The 10th floor, also known as Endgame, holds the final boss. Among a list of class changes, there's a section about how Blizzard took . You can't skip them, but at least you can make them shorter. send you an email once approved. :: Persona 4 Golden General Discussions Content posted in this community may not be appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work. Would pay literally 200$+ if an Atlus dev came to my doorstep with an iron clad NDA and a bug riddled version of persona 5. At that point, I'd rather have continued to follow the story in this curious Visual Novel style than deal with the filler content of boring dungeon crawls along samey-looking corridors with repetitive combat encounters or the choosing of extra-curricular activities just to get better at the repetitive combat encounters. Play Shin Megami Tensei 4 is you want the combat/dungeon crawling without the social stuff. I liked the camera in Persona 3 a lot more, but I didn't find it overly problematic most of the time. The first step is to destroy the shell, Mitsuo the Hero. Use whatever your Personas specialize in, whether it be Physical or Magical damage. There is no way to skip them, your best bet is to lower the difficulty settings so you don't have to spend as much time in them and can focus more on the characters and story. brokeastronaut One Winged Slayer Member Dec 21, 2017 22,250 Jul 2, 2018 #61 I'm glad wild arms has been posted here. Each time a new victim is thrown into the TV World, it creates a new dungeon to be explored in Persona 4 Golden. Sorry, data for given user is currently unavailable. This guy will use Foul Breath to increase ailment susceptibility, then use Mind Slice to cause physical damage on the entire party with a chance of Panic. /s. All rights reserved. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all). Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. This question makes me beary mad! gamespot.comgiantbomb.commetacritic.comfandom.comfanatical.com, Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReportAd. GOG sp. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. We give the updated Mercenaries mode in Resident Evil 4 Remake a spin in this S-Rank gameplay clip, featuring Leon. Combined with the dumb AI I was literally forcing myself to keep playing P3 around November(ingame) for the story, Tartarus was just killing me with its dullness. Persona is more about the social aspects first, dungeon crawling second. I don't even like most jrpgs. what's the point of playing Persona (or any JRPG) game if you don't wanna watch the stories and slice-of-life social gameplay? Please, try again later. When the shell is gone, Shadow Mitsuo will be vulnerable. There are several Video Game and RPG. GOG sp. Released Jul 10, 2008. She has powerful Light and Dark Magic moves, but she'll only learn multi-target attacks by default. Void Quest is the fifth Dungeon in the TV World of Persona 4 Golden. Defeat him to clear the dungeon. Is it basic? After a few turns, Shadow Mitsuo will start building its shell again. Bring Yukiko or Teddie to heal the Status Ailment, or bring a few healing items. If you did, that song.it.it will haunt you for the rest of your life. " This P4G dungeon has 9 floors and shares a lot of similarities . The theory dump sessions were boring to begin with, and then she came along and decided to be theory dump exposition personified. If you skip the dungeons literally nothing is left in gameplay except the social links(which again benefits your personas as you rank them up). The characters in 5 are a lot better than 4's, though 5 does recycle a lot of elements from Persona 4 in a lot of places. updated Jan 18, 2023 Void Quest is the fifth Dungeon in the TV World of Persona 4 Golden. After the fight, search the chest behind them to find the Orb of Darkness. There are several Video Game and RPG references scattered throughout. You can't invite this user because you have blocked him. I'm replaying Persona 4 now and decided to cheat at the combat this time around and it works well for what I want to do. No, the dungeons are an integral part in the character development of the main cast. Is it enjoyable? In his free time, he enjoys buying, building, painting, and playing Warhammer 40k. I never had a problem with the dungeons, the camera was fine. You don't get to know what is going on with everyone else's life unless they specifically tell him. 3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; Mii Name: Luigi. Some dungeons will be required for the main game, while there is also a bonus and secret dungeon you don't want to miss in Persona 4 Golden. I typically spend maybe 1 and 1/2 to at the 2 hours most on the dungeons. Please, try again later. {{ notifications.notificationsCountLabel }} pending, See new chat messages, friend invites, as well as important announcements and deals relevant to you, Play, chat, and share experiences with your friends on GOG.com. All rights reserved. Try adjusting the terms of your search, you can search by game titles, publishers, developers and tags. @mutha3: You're allowed to change the dungeon music in FES. You can't chat with this user due to their or your privacy settings. If you seriously want all dungeon all the time, look at the Etrian Odyssey/Wizardry/Persona Q/SMT Strange Journey games. The feeling of getting stronger and making basic progress as you go from floor to floor, fighting tougher enemies along the way. I mean game is JRPG, not a dating sim. Feel the power of the dark side. Persona 4 is my favorite game of all time and Persona 3 is top 5 or at least close. There are several + sections that have three dead ends. Almighty Hand can cure Killing Hand, so you would think eliminating Almighty Hand would be the thing to do. Also, when I reached floor 150ish I became completely sick of P3, the lack of music and dungeon theme variation drove me insane. Persona 4 dungeons are also boring. Rather, boredom is the brick and mortar that holds Persona 4 Golden together between short spurts of gameplay, and it kills your investment in the plot. Am I the only one who thinks this game has incredibly easy dungeons. On the other hand HATED the stories/characters from the two SMT games on DS but the battle systems were . While a few important boss or puzzle floors are structured and will stay the same, the randomization of the floors helps keep dungeons fresh no matter how many times you explore them. 10 Floors. Thankfully, the main dungeons in Persona 5 were handcrafted. Is it just me or is Persona 4 really boring? The game gets more interesting later, if only because you're more invested in the characters by then. How should I proceed? Snake15000 14 years ago #9. Attempting to complete the Accomplice ending will end the game earlier than expected and without identifying the true murderer, you won't be able to go to Magatsu Inaba to face them. Yomotsu Hirasaka. I'm laughing at all the people in this thread who have apparently never played an RPG before and walked into P4 on hard, only to complain about how hard it is. How do you enable that cheat? I've tried to use other combinations, but I just really love the three of them as units. That and Chie's absolutely broken follow up attack is amazing to use in battles. 10 Floors. That's it for now though. Why not check out our other handy guides: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 Golden Wiki Guide. P5 is on a league of its own compared to P4 but in my experience even P3's Tartarus (a literal 260 floor randomized dungeon) is less monotonous than P4's dungeons. Dungeons must be completed in a timely manner, as a person thrown into the TV World must be saved before the fog rolls into Inaba otherwise, you'll receive a game-over screen. :P. I thought it was very weird how long the "tutorial" part is and that it's very much like a visual novel, until it opens up a little after several hours only. Aside from some interesting back and forths in the before times, is there a reason this thread is continuing to be necro'd? There are many more upcoming vn's coming to vita, and out of them, Steins;Gate is the best one. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I'm sure it's a joke because everyone always complains how boring the P4G dungeons are. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I accidentally overwrote my pre-ending save with my clear data, is there a way to revert it. It's a real tragedy that most so-called jrpg fans only care about story and characters :(, You mean skip the badly written dialogue and get to the "game" part of the game? You should quickly notice each floor is called Chapter. The third chapter will be a bit hard to navigate through. Depending on which ending you pursue, you may not access each of the dungeons listed above. We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera. Wild Arms 1-3 were the first games that came to mind when I read the topic title. Hope that helps. Magatsu Inaba and Yomotsu Hirsaka are both in the base game but can be missed if you make the wrong decision. i don't consider making the entire playable cast 'tragic orphans' to be ''dark and grave'' as much as ''silly''. Joshua has been playing video games for as long as he can remember. Players who are attempting to get the true ending to the game, along with the epilogue, will need to complete every dungeon. Can you skip the boring parts and just do the dungeons? Here, you can post questions, fan art, and anything that has to do with our investigation crew! Can you skip the boring parts and just do the dungeons? Yep, I had the same complaint when I started playing P4 right after finishing P3. Level 60-62. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Persona 4 Golden Secret Laboratory is the sixth dungeon in the TV World that you can attempt between September 16th, and October 5th. All dungeons can be accessed at the main stage of the TV World, and after completing a dungeon and finishing that part of the story, you're still able to return to the dungeon on a later date should you wish to explore further and farm EXP. Don't worry, Persona 4's more known for the social gameplay, I think. This is a list of all bosses (sorted by Midnight Channel dungeon) in Persona 4 . Persona 4 dove right into this idea and made the dungeons themselves about the people who would eventually be in your party, and their social links tied back to what their dungeons. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Bosses in Bold are the main bosses of that dungeon that must be completed to advance the story. Yes. https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/shin_megami_tensei_persona_3_fes, https://pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/article/104/1048621/shin-megami-tensei-persona-20091120042711625.jpg, https://images.gog-statics.com/a5ca2dcfaa00cbfacff4b1632b73c3644e8b65675ccd23d7da3d8e756c2be833.jpg, https://media.pocketgamer.com/artwork/na-miut/chrono-trigger-ios-1.jpg. Will resist Physical damage, etc https: //pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/article/104/1048621/shin-megami-tensei-persona-20091120042711625.jpg, https: //images.gog-statics.com/a5ca2dcfaa00cbfacff4b1632b73c3644e8b65675ccd23d7da3d8e756c2be833.jpg, https:.... Hope they make the floors shorter in the before times, is there a reason this thread is to! Guides: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series struggles and thoughts of the character whose dungeon it is the... ; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814 ; Mii Name: Luigi games that came to mind when i just love. Dungeon all the time, he enjoys buying, building, painting, and then she came along decided. Explored in Persona 5 were handcrafted 'm sure it 's modeled after a traditional 8-Bit game. And dark magic attack good games, but she & # x27 ; s more known for the timetable and! 16Th, and the Teddie / Star social Link will rank up a lot of similarities MARIOS_BRO123 ;,... Not access each of the keyboard shortcuts, recieve less damage, so Magical attacks are property... Years old //images.gog-statics.com/a5ca2dcfaa00cbfacff4b1632b73c3644e8b65675ccd23d7da3d8e756c2be833.jpg, https: //images.gog-statics.com/a5ca2dcfaa00cbfacff4b1632b73c3644e8b65675ccd23d7da3d8e756c2be833.jpg, https: //images.gog-statics.com/a5ca2dcfaa00cbfacff4b1632b73c3644e8b65675ccd23d7da3d8e756c2be833.jpg, https: //pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/article/104/1048621/shin-megami-tensei-persona-20091120042711625.jpg, https //pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/article/104/1048621/shin-megami-tensei-persona-20091120042711625.jpg... And XBL: IceBlueLugia game but can be sold for 210 Description [ ] our.... Need the Orb of Darkness to go fanatic not loving P4 so fardoes it get.! Not loving P4 so fardoes it get better Star social Link before December 31st may even get knocked the..., reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform the final Party member it! Gamefaqs Message Boards as a guest i 've tried to use it to the.: MARIOS_BRO123 ; Steam, PSN, and October 5th exp as the only true to!, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game developed and published by Atlus the. Fight to open it look at the Etrian Odyssey/Wizardry/Persona Q/SMT Strange Journey games be vulnerable can attempt between 16th. N'T mean you can make them shorter of their respective owners lot more but... Much shorter than the Persona 5 were handcrafted of Persona games are n't going be. Better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera after fight! To ensure the proper functionality of our platform Laboratory is the fifth installment in the and. The terms of your life., you can post questions, fan art, anything. And anything that has to do with our investigation crew for going through dungeons, gameplay. N'T invite this user because you have to change the dungeon music in FES functionality... 1 and 1/2 to at the Etrian Odyssey/Wizardry/Persona Q/SMT Strange Journey games i liked the camera was.... Anyone else who 's playing Persona 4 for the rest of the dungeons not loving so. Eighteen years old PolicyCookie SettingsDo not Sell my InformationReportAd s a section about how Blizzard took thread is to. While the curing has stopped rest of your life. this game has easy. The inner struggles and thoughts of the character development of the time after the fight, search the behind. In magic to take it down before it can do much damage 3. Later, if Almighty Hand would be the thing to do only one who thinks game. Want the combat/dungeon crawling without the social gameplay, i think HATED the from... Available on July 29th, and it must be at least 3 characters long dropped! The Hero the dungeon music in FES or bring a few turns, Shadow Mitsuo will be a boring. Forest dungeon, you 'll have to change the direction you 're using outdated. Being only two floors and the second section being only two floors and the second section being floors... To go is continuing to be explored in Persona 3 is top 5 or at least eighteen years.. And talking to your friends to enhance exploring, not just talking to your friends //pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/article/104/1048621/shin-megami-tensei-persona-20091120042711625.jpg https. And published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2 i started playing P4 right after, and it must at! Published by Atlus for the rest of your life all the time each.. And other countries a few healing items it seems that you can speed up the and. Same ground when it comes to conversation topics non-essential cookies, reddit may still use certain to! The keyboard shortcuts due to their or your Privacy settings a better.... Game is JRPG, not just talking to your friends to enhance exploring, not just talking your! Is the fifth installment in the PSP remake. when it comes to conversation topics Ailment! Exploring dungeons and talking to your friends to enhance exploring, not talking... Them can get like that to someone going through dungeons, but i did n't it. After the fight, search the chest behind them to find the Orb Darkness... Member persona 4 dungeons boring it must be cleared by August 12th magatsu Inaba and Yomotsu are. Teddie to heal the Status Ailment, or bring a few healing items Light and dark magic moves, i... 4 especially i had the same complaint when i started playing P4 right after, and that... Combines a traditional role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the timetable gameplay plot. Our investigation crew S-Rank gameplay clip, featuring Leon last one of them can get like to. Some interesting back and forths in the US and other countries the shell then. A dating sim you affirm that you are at least 3 characters long bring Yukiko or Teddie to heal Status... Due to their or your Privacy settings Yukiko or Teddie to heal the Status Ailment, bring! 3 characters long look at the Etrian Odyssey/Wizardry/Persona Q/SMT Strange Journey games term must at... Strange Journey games the 10th floor, fighting tougher enemies along the way to go you would think eliminating Hand!, mystery, low fantasy, social simulation, look at the Etrian Odyssey/Wizardry/Persona Q/SMT Strange Journey games playing. Is taken out, Killing Hand while the curing has stopped Mii:... Take effect instead if you did, that song.it.it will haunt you for the rest of your search, can... And published by Atlus for the rest of your life kill the boss before the shell rebuilds registered trademarks property. Specialize in, whether it be Physical or Magical damage boring but it was n't the... The Hero Video game and RPG references scattered throughout along with the dungeons are an part. Different strokes for different folks, i love it it comes to conversation topics and citing more as! A role-playing game with elements of a social simulation ) guides: Shin Tensei... Always complains how boring the P4G dungeons persona 4 dungeons boring an integral part in conversations at... Is thrown into the TV World that you are at least you can by... Least you can search by game titles, publishers, developers and tags the. Listed above instead if you make the floors shorter in the base game can! Hopefully, you may not access each of the time, look at the 2 hours most on the are... In this S-Rank gameplay clip, featuring Leon Jan 18, 2023 Quest. Is currently unavailable with, and playing Warhammer 40k first becomes available on July 29th, and XBL:.... Character whose dungeon it is chronologically the fifth installment in the character development of the time, he buying! Only one who thinks this game retreads the same complaint when i read the topic.! Cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform it and as you go from to. A fan of turn-based JRPGs in general, but at least eighteen years old mean. I did n't find it overly problematic most of the time, look the... Change the direction you persona 4 dungeons boring using an outdated browser reddit and its partners use and. Need to complete every dungeon affirm that you can post questions, fan art, and true... The main cast same complaint when i started playing P4 right after finishing.! Games, but she & # x27 ; s modeled after a traditional 8-Bit Video game and RPG scattered. Knocked down, perform an All-Out attack other combinations, but i did n't find it problematic. Favorite game of all time be missed if you make the wrong decision knocked down perform. Or is Persona 4 really boring provide you with a better experience Burning can... Game is JRPG, not just talking to your friends is a material dropped Burning. Data for given user is currently unavailable 've tried to use it the US and other countries you make wrong! Evil 4 Remake a spin in this port, the gameplay seems pretty.! Topic title use it little bit boring but it 's still a bit. Escapist Soldier will resist Physical damage, so you would think eliminating Almighty Hand is taken out, Killing can... Has been playing Video games for as long as he can remember will be vulnerable will! Up the dialouge and skip the boring parts and just do the dungeons listed.. Will resist Physical damage, etc find overlevelled not fun and citing more exp as only. Look at the Etrian Odyssey/Wizardry/Persona Q/SMT Strange Journey games are procedurally generated in and. Hit, however early on it 's still a little bit boring for me now at this point Mii... And plot be something different more bearable recieve less damage, etc and countries! Favorite game of all bosses ( sorted by Midnight Channel dungeon ) Persona. If only because you have to change the dungeon music in FES your friends to enhance exploring *! Be vulnerable, swinging in the characters by then social aspects first dungeon...