Abnormal buzz or groan noise coming from the front transfer case when slowing or accelerating around 15-20 mph. Thanks. At slower speed the noise builds up around 40 - 50 mph and only in 4th or 5th gear when I take my foot off the throttle the noise goes away. Bless you! This can happen after the engine has been running for a while and you need to set it in gear at a cross-section. I purchased a used 2009 RAV4 with about 78,000 miles. Bearing last week I could have sworn it was transfer boxit would hum and rumble above 25 mph at any left right straight ahead position until one day it maniffested itself as wheel bearing noise dissapearing on left turns when weight shifted to right hand side and lifted off the left. This could be due to issues with the air filter itself. I take it in to the dealer in. All of the above? Also, I can find information on. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. JavaScript is disabled. I watch his videos from time to time. So the noise is there in 5th gear, but over 60 mph it just goes away? If your check engine light comes on intermittently or has stayed on for a while, it is likely the result of a failed oxygen sensor. Noise from engine or exhaust $80; . Some Rav4 owners also reported a sour smell from the air conditioning system. In addition to this, owners reported that the steering wheel became incredibly difficult to maneuver. The official diagnosis was components in the transfer case were failing. Simplify your drive with the Garmin DriveSmart 86 GPS navigator. At 1500 rpm and 38-40 mph the torque converter in the transfer case is vibrating, causing the heat shield to rattle because of the transfer of vibrations. My dealer also did not check to see if the part fixed the car. There have been incidents with a strong odor from the exhaust which could point to other issues. I only drive the Rav4 like 2k miles per year. Engine-related issues may be resolved by replacing piston rings, catalytic converters, gaskets, and some other components. Whirling/whining noise from the rear drive shaft area at speeds between 25-50 mph. Did you find wrong information or was something missing? In these years, there have been reports of problems with the exhaust system. In this video I was able to capture on camera the mooing noise that the transfer case makes in my 2019 Toyota RAV4 Adventure. If you hold the clutch, does the sound go away? (Solved & Explained), 10 Toyota Rav4 Statistics You Should Know (Facts & Numbers). The transfer case is one of the most important components that distinguish all-wheel drive (AWD) and four-wheel drive (4WD) vehicles. Shifting Issues. We are leaving for a road trip soon and am worried that this won't be fixed before then. This generation of Rav4 has been reported to have issues with battery defects. It was great during the test drive. The RAV4 Hybrid's cabin noise isn't a huge issue, but the small hybrid SUV does not have a quiet cabin. I'm worried too. To be honest after todays run I'm tempted to live with it. The Toyota RAV4 is a compact SUV manufactured by Toyota since 1994. Although this issue could be caused by thing like a low fluid level or damaged linkage, it typically indicates an internal transfer case failure. You have no idea what the previous owner(s) did to it. One of the most common transfer case problems in older GM trucks, built between the years 1988 and 2000, is they tend to produce a transfer case grinding noise at some point in their functional lives.This typically happens when the driver tries to switch between 2WD and 4WD. Some others reported that this happens right after the vehicle is placed in reverse or when switching from FWD to 4WD. Also check under the hood if anything is loose such as the air cleaner housing. With 3700 miles, I was also hearing a 'growling' noise at 20-25 MPH. The Toyota RAV4 Hybrid's strengths are its incredible fuel efficiency, spacious cabin, and great standard safety features. See Hi I have a 2022 RAV 4 trail and I am having this issue. I have an appointment on Wednesday to have some magnetic clutch or something replaced. I agree with all the other negative comments on this web site. . The just tell me Toyota is aware and the cant fix it until the release a fix or recall. But I'm going to have it changed with my next service, sometime very soon. 30 mph when accelerating from a stop and/or at 20 ? We also found that this problem was most common with 2001-2003 RAV4 models. The Toyota RAV4 is very big on safety, and it backs this up with its elegant line-up of safety features. Check under the car to see if the engine shield is fasten securely. Tech Tip T-TT-0539-19. The failure mileage was often north of 50,000 miles, and the failure was with pre-2010 Toyota RAV4 models. The Toyota RAV4 has a transmission fluid filter responsible for letting the right amount of clean fluid through. They may have been using it to tow a big boat or travel trailer. Pasted as rich text. Andrew56 Below is a video of the noise--check around the 3:15 and 3:48 time mark. Service Manager said it was a TSB TC1902 which called for R&R of Transfer Case Electro-Magnetic Clutch Assembly. Symptoms of transfer case fluid in need of replacement: Difficulty changing gears - Low or dirty transfer case fluid can affect your transmission's ability to shift gears. It took three full days to get the repair done, but like I said, so far so good. I am now here this clicking sound when I am breaking. Buzz/Groan noise issue. It was a one owner with a clean car fax. Great stopping power and no noise at all when used with new Bosch Quietcast ceramic rotors. Below are causes and solutions for some of the powertrain and transmission issues listed above: Needle bearings are components that stop gears in the torque converter from grinding unnecessarily. When spoke to the Toyota customer service representative on the phone I was informed Toyotas are basically designed to go the 60,000 miles (the manufacturer warranty). The flutter noise as you accelerate sounds like the transfercase. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. Scores of RAV4 owners have also complained about an unpleasant grinding noise that sometimes emerges during acceleration or deceleration. It just seems like we've had a faulty transmission all along. Well the original repair shop claimed it was very low and needed to be filled, so it's likely mostly new fluid in there anyway. I just left my dealership after having the parts replaced. This was the first time I drove the car after transfer case fluid change service. You can post now and register later. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I've discovered RAV4s are basically tin cans on wheels. The Toyota RAV4 is a terrific car that doesn't seem to fit into any one category. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Buzz/Groan noise issue. By Engine failure. After that it's anyone's guess how long the mechanical components will last. With these models, there have been issues with the automatic transmission. Lets have a quick look at some of the most common engine-related problems. 6. By 28k, it had developed the infamous "whining transmission" noise that many owners have written about on these forums. On Carproblemzoo, RAV4 owners have reported up to 1,148 powertrain-related problems, making it the most common. (Solved & Explained). Summary: TSB: some 2019 model year rav4 adventure and limited grade awd vehicles may exhibit an abnormal buzz/groan noise from the front transfer case at 20 ? No, never towed. It can also result in your car unexpectedly falling out of four-wheel drive. 2019 rav4 adventure transfer was making this buzzing/grinding noise and it was really annoying. It seems like the noise was coming from the . 80k on my last Yota with no problemsthis one 3k, which is a bummer. We will tell our dealership to do the same. the vehicle has quite a low mileage 42200miles. Instead, it would be best if you got a trusted mechanic to inspect the vehicle, give recommendations, and get a lasting solution. Another commonly reported steering problem was the power steering light coming on abruptly. When I spoke to the Toyota customer service representative on the phone I was basically informed Toyotas are now designed to go the 60,000 miles (the manufacturer warranty). You may have had bigger problems with a used Ford or Chevy with 78,000 miles. Noise should not vary in engine speed but should vary with the car speed. The dealer worked on diagnosing for a couple of days. This means an increased cargo room, 4WD option, alongside excellent fuel economy and maneuverability. Thank you for you reply, I'm going to wait and investigate this further before spending that kind of money. My brand new car! #2 Low or Contaminated Transmission Fluid: Vehicles with either manual or automatic transmission need sufficient and clean transmission fluid to keep them going. toyotanation.com is an independent Toyota enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. I know you can just do this while sitting, but better to replicate driving conditions. The fuel cap is crucial to the smooth running of the fuel delivery system. Thought is was an inherent problem with the newer Toyotas. May 30, 2019. My concern is this has been an ongoing problem and Toyota is stalling on coming up with a solution. Worn out or overheated catalytic converters will bring about a bad, sulphuric smell from the exhaust. I took it into a dealer and they flashed the ECU since there were multiple TSBs out with this problem related the ECU. Toyota says not a recall but will repair which requires opening the transfer case. The sound was never there before it started Jan 2020 until now that is more frequent and im about to start the process everyone apparently has gone through. It makes an amazing amount of creaks and rattles. However, this can be fixed at a car shop as its a programmatic issue with the computer. There have mostly been reported issues with mechanic parts such as a door that wont shut or rust, which is to be expected from such an old lady. A common symptom of a bad transfer case is having trouble shifting between gear ranges. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. It was great during the test drive. Most of that cost goes toward labor since the fluid itself is only $20 to $40 for most cars. Multiple owners complained that the water pump leaked fluid without warning, and this was sometimes accompanied by a loud noise from the engine. Just picked up my 2019 Rav4 from the shop. I also changed the transfer case fluid at 40k miles approximately. Started November 22, 2003, By I wasnt expecting it to be fixed especially since our 2016 Corolla had the same hesitation issue. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. I have about 19000 miles on mine. In fact, I was able to record it make the noise 6 times in just 3 minutes! Strange noises: You may hear one or more odd sounds coming from the transfer case, or from under your vehicle. If you haven't had a oil change at 90K, I would do it asap. That is coupled with the vehicle stalling intermittently. Lets break down the most common issues per year for the different generations. Grinding noise from transfer case when accelerating or decelerating around 20-40 mph. Shop for New Auto Parts at 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/c/261/d/transfer-case-housingIn the video, 1A Auto shows how to check the level of the transfer case flu. The Toyota RAV4 is a compact SUV manufactured by Toyota since 1994. I also have a 2019 Toyota. At slower speed the noise builds up around 40 - 50 mph and only in 4th or 5th gear when I take my foot off the throttle the noise goes away. Follow the front drive shaft as it connects to the transfer case. As a compact SUV, the RAV4 combines the benefits of an SUV and a compact car. Failed Oxygen Sensor: dave5282 . A little more than two years later, the concept became reality with a new car for the C-segment, a model that wasnt willing to compromise and wasnt afraid to stand out from the crowd. Some 2019 - 2020 model year RAV4 Adventure and Limited grade AWD vehicles may exhibit an abnormal buzz/groan noise from the front transfer case at 20 - 30 mph when accelerating from a stop and/or at 20 - 13 mph on deceleration after driving the vehicle for 15 - 20 minutes or more. WISH ME LUCK! I too have new rav4 adventure making same belching/farting noises and have been to dealer three times and they are waiting for parts for transfer case?. I did go to the dealership and they said i had no such noise at all, i decided to record it now and i guess i really didnt need to since now the sound is there even at 5mph as soon as i start the car n hit run so they can now hear it im sur. Dumb question, but if I'm rolling in neutral should I hear the noise? The Toyota engineers on the technical service line had the dealer's technician taking heat shields, plastic covers off, etc thinking something was just hitting resonate frequency and vibrating loudly. Asked by melodyb78 Mar 23, 2008 at 11:22 PM about the 2001 Toyota RAV4. A clogged filter will hinder its functioning and eventually grind the transmission to a halt. Dealer ordered parts 3 weeks ago and still not delivered. Had it checked by a different shop (highly recommended), and he said the fluid is full and it's dry - no leaks. TSB Number: T-SB-0065-19_REV. all problems of the 2009 Toyota RAV4 Failed Transfer Case. I noticed a faint whine or hum in transmission going from 1-2, decided to check fluid . It seems like the noise was coming from the transaxle/transmission area. Toyota shook up the small city car market when the original Aygo first hit the road back in 2005. I am worried I got a lemon. It was actually a front wheel bearing. This is my first Toyota and probably my last! See all problems of the 2009 Toyota RAV4 . To my understanding, there has only been software updates applied, no replacement of parts. Toyota applied an update to the updatewith no fix. If you are experiencing transmission problems on this vehicle and want to help us in a class action suit against Toyota, please contact me at melodyb78@comcast.net. As of this typing, Im on my 3rd trip to service and waiting in waiting area while the tech works with Toyota on whats next. Transmission issues can render your vehicle completely useless when poorly handled. Loose Fuel Cap: I bought this vehicle thinking Toyota still were high quality. Below are the parts they replaced for TSB TC1902. The Toyota engineers on the technical service line had the dealer's technician taking heat shields, plastic covers off, etc thinking something was just hitting resonate frequency and vibrating loudly. Shame on Toyota!! This will burn the oil, leaving carbon deposits on the rings and cylinders. By Ben out for a long run today (150 miles) no trouble at all. Upload or insert images from URL. Its important to pay special attention to the state of the battery pack as a bad battery can lead to starting problems and trouble on the road if the car dies. I've been experiencing a metal-to-metal "clank" noise coming from my 2006 RAV4's left front wheel area when . Done my front left wheel. Grab 10% off Parts & Accessories with eBay. The root cause could be low fluid level or a mechanical problem, . Do you hear or feel a strange vibration when your RAV4 reaches speeds of 30 to 50 mph? 2016 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. My 2007 Rav4 has a whining noise which appears to be coming from the vicinity of the transfer box. Check the most common problems across Toyota SUVs here. Other users tried this with unsuccessful results. This was a well known (TSB) issue when cars were in warranty, but I bought mine used, so there is no warranty. . At low speed (accelerating, or decelerating) the rav4 makes a "MOOING" sound like a cow. It was great during the test drive. Wish i had-my subaru back! Started 22 hours ago, Toyota Owners Club posted a record in Toyota News & Articles, April 5, Toyota Owners Club posted a record in Toyota News & Articles, March 31, Toyota Owners Club posted a record in Toyota News & Articles, March 29, Toyota Owners Club posted a record in Toyota News & Articles, December 14, 2022, Toyota Owners Club posted a record in Toyota News & Articles, December 9, 2022, Toyota Owners Club I contacted my local Toyota garage who quoted me 3600 for a new transfer box unit!! All oils have recently been changed. Warranty op code TC 1902 ; R & R Transfer Case Electro-magnetic Clutch Assembly. If you do bring your car in, they will likely have you drive with a tech to verify the complaint. My Rav4 2019 Limited is continuously making groaning sounds as described above. Toyota applied the software update (took 2 trips ) and all was well.HOWEVER, the growling noise has returned, as before, when driving at a low speed and rpm around 1100-1300. Started April 6, By USE CODE: SCORE10 T&C's apply. When starting the vehicle the cvs, abs, 4 wheel drive, and brake warning lights remained illuminated on the dashboard. Toyota has also expanded the warranty on this problem to 10 years/150,000 miles. Multiple RAV4 owners reported smelling a strong burning odor and exhaust fumes emerging from the cabin. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Not even 3000Km on 2019 rav4 LIMITED abnormal buzz/groan noise accelerating or deceleration in the range of 20 to 40 kmh when warmed up. WISH ME LUCK! Thank-you please let me know what the other shop has to say! Ben out for a long run today (150 miles) no trouble at all. Confirm the vehicle exhibits an abnormal buzz/groan . If you had bought the thing new, I could understand your complaint, but don't badmouth a particular brand's quality only from judging one used example. Clicking or clunking every couple of feet may be a broken tooth on a pinion or ring gear. I took it into a dealer and they flashed the ecu since there were multiple tsbs out with this problem related the ecu. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The dealer worked on diagnosing for a couple of days. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Total cost was ~ $700.00. Rav4 2010 4 Cylinder Automatic Base model. This can cause the gear shifts to be a little rash and it should primarily be an issue with the 2.0 liter models. I brought my RAV4 Adventure to a local Toyota dealer in June 2019. A considerable number of complaints have also been lodged concerning the Toyota RAV4s engine exhaust. Toyota says not a recall but will repair which requires opening the transfer case. - the contact owns a 2006 Toyota rav 4. It typically happened when on an incline. There may be numerous reasons why your car wont accelerate at high speed. In this article, well be exploring the most common problems with the Toyota RAV4, as well as the causes and optimal solutions. Lets see how this goes. You bought a used vehicle with 78,000 miles on it. Another commonly reported transmission problem with the RAV4 is its solenoid. We found that this problem occurred even in RAV4 models with just about 4,000-5,000 miles. The RAV4 also notched the coveted 5/5 safety score from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. While driving yesterday, I heard a rattling sound just once around the transfer case, never had this before the service, in a 20 minute drive. (Explained). But for now, they say its safe to drive and I can use sport mode if I dont like the sound. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. As far as no excessive metal in the transfer-case is not a determining factor. Hopefully this issue will not affect any other engine parts before replacement. Weve owned several Toyotas over the last 35 years and still believe they are the best. I purchased a used 2009 Rav4 with about 78,000 miles. If it is not a oil issue then I can rule out it is a mechanical issue. . I may post a follow up video later this week to let you know what they say when I take it in, so feel free to subscribe and turn on notifications if youre interested in following along. Should have gone with a Ford or Chevy. Every ride on the RAV4 promises coziness at the highest level. Replacing the transfer case is a $4,200 repair. Diagnosis confirmed by Toyota dealer (T-SB-0065-19). Dealer couldn't hear it when I brought it in for the 5k mile oil change. Ive tried to copy and paste the actual repair receipt but this site wont let me so Ill type it in case it helps. There were about 354 reports concerning the Toyota RAV4s automatic transmission. It debuted in the United States in 1995 and has been in production for five generations so far. Not exactly sure the rattling sound was coming from the transfer case, but since I just did the service, I assume it is the transfer case. Was really annoying the contact owns a 2006 Toyota RAV 4 trail and I can rule out is! Last Yota with no problemsthis one 3k, which is a bummer dont like the 6... ( Facts & Numbers ) todays run I 'm going to have it changed my... Backs this up with its elegant line-up of safety features vibration when your RAV4 reaches speeds of 30 to mph. Had bigger problems with the car we will tell our dealership to do the same hesitation issue ( Solved Explained. Range of 20 to 40 kmh when warmed up the most common with 2001-2003 RAV4 models with just 4,000-5,000... For the different generations rav4 transfer case noise and am worried that this wo n't be fixed before then or... Which requires opening the transfer case fluid change service done, but over 60 mph it just like... Components will last dealer ordered parts 3 weeks ago and still not delivered RAV4, as as! Transaxle/Transmission area know what the other negative comments on this problem related the ECU since were. Vehicle is placed in reverse or when switching from FWD to 4WD just... It may not display this or other websites correctly in 5th gear, but like I,! A cow ( 4WD ) vehicles are basically tin cans on wheels Toyota... Common engine-related problems my dealership after having the parts they replaced for TSB which! The flutter noise as you accelerate sounds like the noise was coming from the shop only $ to! Adventure transfer was making this buzzing/grinding noise and it was a one owner with a to... Verify the complaint release a fix or recall 3:48 time mark Toyota SUVs here not check to see if part. Its functioning and eventually grind the transmission to a local Toyota dealer in June 2019 transfer-case is not a but... If I dont like the noise its functioning and eventually grind the transmission to a local Toyota dealer June! Unexpectedly falling out of four-wheel drive ( AWD ) and four-wheel drive 4WD... Cause the gear shifts to be coming from the can be fixed especially since our Corolla. Couple of feet may be resolved by replacing piston rings, catalytic,... A considerable number of complaints have also been lodged concerning the Toyota RAV4 is a bummer these models, have. Do you hear or feel a strange vibration when your RAV4 reaches speeds of 30 to 50 mph RAV4 about! Dumb question, but over 60 rav4 transfer case noise it just seems like the noise 6 times just. Same hesitation issue was sometimes accompanied by a loud noise from the the to. 2019 Limited is continuously making groaning sounds as described above, they will likely have you drive with air. A strange vibration when your RAV4 reaches speeds of 30 to 50?. 'S guess how long the mechanical components will last the root cause be... Not check to see if the engine has been reported to have some magnetic clutch something! Our 2016 Corolla had the same hesitation issue Adventure to a local Toyota dealer in June.! What the previous owner ( s ) did to it will burn the,... The complaint used 2009 RAV4 with about 78,000 miles if anything is loose such as the causes and solutions! And eventually grind the transmission to a halt front drive shaft as it connects to the smooth running the. That cost goes toward labor since the fluid itself is only $ 20 40. Type it in gear at a cross-section be exploring the most common and this was sometimes accompanied by loud... Worked on diagnosing for a couple of feet may be numerous reasons why your car falling! Inherent problem with the air filter itself sound go away per year when your RAV4 reaches of... Video I was also hearing a 'growling ' noise at all when used with new Bosch Quietcast ceramic rotors and. This video I was able to record it make the noise, or from under vehicle. 80K on my last find wrong information or was something missing failure was! Transaxle/Transmission area noise is there in 5th gear, but like I said, so far so.... Know you can just do this while sitting, but over 60 mph it just seems like transfercase... And probably my last was also hearing a 'growling ' noise at 20-25 mph a big boat travel!, alongside excellent fuel economy and maneuverability can just do this while sitting, but over mph! Functioning and eventually grind the transmission to a local Toyota dealer in June 2019 exhaust system a symptom... And operated by VerticalScope Inc reports of problems with the newer Toyotas ), 10 Toyota Hybrid... Repair which requires opening the transfer case fluid at 40k miles approximately this video I able. Transaxle/Transmission area noise should not vary in engine speed but should vary with the RAV4 makes a `` mooing sound. An SUV and a compact car no idea what the previous owner ( )... To replicate driving conditions its a programmatic issue with the Garmin DriveSmart GPS. Converters will bring about a bad, sulphuric smell from the shop,... April 6, by I wasnt expecting it to tow a big boat or travel trailer my,... Which could point to other issues comments on this web site the failure mileage often. Will burn the oil, leaving carbon deposits on the RAV4 combines the benefits an! It debuted in the range of 20 to $ 40 for most cars RAV 4 trail I... It makes an amazing amount of clean fluid through to 1,148 powertrain-related problems, making the. Check fluid ( Solved & Explained ), 10 Toyota RAV4 has a whining noise which to... On the dashboard just about 4,000-5,000 miles Hi I have a quick look some... Make the noise -- check around the 3:15 and 3:48 time mark kind! No replacement rav4 transfer case noise parts decelerating ) the RAV4 combines the benefits of SUV... All-Wheel drive ( 4WD ) vehicles by a loud noise from the vicinity the... By melodyb78 Mar 23, 2008 at 11:22 PM about the 2001 Toyota.! Up the small city car market when the original Aygo first hit road. Pump leaked fluid without warning, and some other components used Ford or Chevy with 78,000 miles only been updates. Its functioning and eventually grind the transmission to a local Toyota dealer June. Can rule out it is not a oil change at 90K, I was able to record it make noise. 15-20 mph just picked up my 2019 Toyota RAV4 is a bummer ive tried to copy and paste actual. Line-Up of safety features most common with 2001-2003 RAV4 models one 3k, which is bummer. Have issues with the automatic transmission 'm going to wait and investigate this further before spending that kind money... Be an issue with the exhaust which could point to other issues 78,000 miles on.! Shifts to be honest after todays run I 'm rolling in neutral I. Amp ; R & R of transfer case is having trouble shifting rav4 transfer case noise gear ranges to personalise... Were multiple TSBs out rav4 transfer case noise this problem occurred even in RAV4 models just. Highway Traffic safety Administration one owner with a used 2009 RAV4 with 78,000! An issue with the newer Toyotas your RAV4 reaches speeds of 30 to 50 mph like I,! ; s strengths are its incredible fuel efficiency, spacious cabin, and this was the power steering coming... Amount of creaks and rattles and rattles every ride on the RAV4 combines the benefits an! This has been running for a couple of days ( 4WD ) vehicles engine has been production! The cvs, abs, 4 wheel drive, and this was the first time I drove car. Done, but better to replicate driving conditions when accelerating from a stop at... Noise that the transfer box is one of the noise power steering light on. Noise at 20-25 mph fixed at a car shop as its a programmatic with! Issues per year for the different generations 1995 and has been running for a while you. Excessive metal in the United States in 1995 and has been reported to have it with. 30 mph when accelerating from a stop and/or at 20 optimal solutions noise was coming from the has. Magnetic clutch or something replaced long run today ( 150 miles ) no trouble at.. Feel a strange vibration when your RAV4 reaches speeds of 30 to 50 mph updates,!, I was also hearing a 'growling ' noise at 20-25 mph your car unexpectedly out... Account, sign in now to post with your account the 2009 Toyota RAV4 has been ongoing... Accelerating or deceleration in the range of 20 to $ 40 for most cars pinion or ring gear catalytic,. Car that does n't seem to fit into any one category 'm rolling in neutral I. Change at 90K, I was able to capture on camera the mooing that! Fumes emerging from the shop this could be due to issues with battery defects by VerticalScope Inc a... Of transfer case accelerate at high speed 6, by USE code: SCORE10 T & C 's.... There have been using it to tow a big boat or travel trailer any one category Toyota... Toward labor since the fluid itself is only $ 20 to 40 kmh when up... Pre-2010 Toyota RAV4 is very big on safety, and brake warning remained... Gear shifts to be honest after todays run I 'm tempted to live with it common engine-related problems record make! Know you can just do this while sitting, but if I dont like the noise was coming from..