13 East Selah shih tzu. This is a Female Shih-Tzu in Medora MB posted on Oodle Classifieds. MORRIS CHAPEL, TN, US. Shih Poos are Daddy was a chocolate shihtzu he weighed around 8 lbs will be available on December 23. Yummy Orange gold girl with black mask & perfect everything! USA USA Roxini is truly a labour of love, a love for both people and dogs. This Girl is SOO Awesomein every way. She will range from 4-7lbs full grown. WESLEY CHAPEL, FL, US. USA USA I will be carefully screening all interested parties trying to find the "perfect" home for Vinnie. USA 9 Lbs. Chimera Shih Tzu puppies and dogs are always welcome back home here, at any point in their lives if you cannot keep them (no refunds but they can come home, never to a shelter!). LAUREL, MS, US. WebThey will be current on vaccinations and dewormings when they leave us. Puppies.com will help you find your perfect Shih Tzu puppy for sale in Roslindale, MA. BERRYVILLE, VA, USA. Thank You Sandra ! She has been wormed 3x.She will have her physical exam papers. This Totes item is sold by KatrinasFavoriteAunt. Among small breed dogs, Shih Tzus are often the most popular and a family favorite. USA I'm Kanard the Shih Tzu, and I think I have all the best qualities to make me the perfect pup! Puppies have been introduced to grooming and grooming tools to help acclimate them. Lexie is super sweet, always close to mecuddlingand Kisses. She is the first one to jump in the car to go for a ride but mostly she can be found on our laps!Thanks Twana! Sandston, Virginia. She loves to sit on my lap and loves loves her walks in the nearby trails and parks. I breed Chocolate and Merle puppies. Meet Lucy, the charming 10-month-old pitbull with a heart of gold! WINNSBORO, LA, US. Much loved. in 15 Benton City shih tzu. Vinnie is a sweet, loving boy looking to retire from breeding and enjoy a relaxed, spoiled life! Her back and one side are completely white and then she has Shih TzuMale, 10 weeksSpringfield, Missouri. in We are the recommended breeder for PA by the AllShihTzu Book. AKC registered Shih Tzu. Vinnie is a sweet, loving boy looking to retire from breeding and enjoy a relaxed, spoiled life! In order to find out, you have to make me your forever Wow! She is sweet sweet sweet and runs around here 100 miles an hour and then snuggles in our arms! I have 2 upcoming litters of akc registered shih tzus! Ships from Hendersonville, NC. MARIETTA, GA, US. Zoe Shih Tzu Crew, Shih Tzu Puppy for Sale near Texas, NACOGDOCHES, USA. At Crabby Goat Farm we practice natural rearing of dogs and natural raising of all other animals - we are not a puppy mill, we love our pups! WebShih Tzu Puppy Nursery; Sold Puppies; Do I Want a Girl or a Boy? Aniyah comes with Shih TzuFemale, 7 weeksSpringfield, Missouri. They are used to being cuddled and loved daily and I will only place them in that same environment. PILOT MOUNTAIN, NC, US. LEHIGHTON, PA, US, Hungary Where healthy, happy, designer Maltese, Pom, and Shih Tzu pups are found at a reasonable price. Hes super loving and very gentle with the other puppies. Shih Tzu. My favorite activities are eating my kibble, snoozing Shih TzuMale, 15 weeksSpringfield, Missouri. There is a cost for local delivery. Retired Dads Now Living with their loving families. USA We are Calvin & Danny and we are animal lovers through & through. We have dozens of My name is Keegan, the Shih Tzu puppy and my number one priority is to make you as happy as can be. FORT WORTH, TX, US, in Our dogs are well socialized with plenty of room to run and play! She is completely potty trained and crate trained. She is super smart with so much affection. PuppyFinder.com Community. Liver Complete suppression of dark pigmentation; Dogs are various shades of a brown color with a light-colored nose and often amber eyes; Liver Shi Tzus (Chocolate in other breeds) can have white markings or be bi-colored How should a Shih Tzu for sale act? USA We provide nothing but the best care for our sire, dam & puppy litters 24/7. Both parents are DNA tested and AKC. She loves to play and to be held! someone had her oh hold.. and changed their minds on getting a puppy now. All Pet Quality Pups come with FL health certificates, vet checked, dewormed, and shots up to date. Full year 1 health vaccines administered with 1 year health guarantee. April 25, 2023. USA Theyre affectionate, alert, friendly, and low-maintenance pets. Meet Xavier the Shih Tzu puppy! (de)Wormed every 2 weeks. WebThe typical price for Shih Tzu puppies for sale in Pittsburgh, PA may vary based on the breeder and individual puppy. Adorable AKC CH Shih Tzu puppies ready to go CUTE, District of Columbia, USA, Shih Tzu Puppies, Colorado Springs, CO, USA, Shih Tzu Puppies, Salt Lake City, UT, USA, Shih Tzu Puppies, West Palm Beach, FL, USA, Shih Tzu Puppies, Cock-A-Tzu Breed Information and Pictures, Engatzu Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, Ratshi Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Schnau-Tzu Breed Information and Pictures, Shorkie Tzu Breed Information and Pictures, Tzu Basset Breed Information and Pictures, Chinese Crested Breed Information and Pictures, Brussels Griffon Breed Information and Pictures, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, Biewer Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Affenpinscher Breed Information and Pictures, Japanese Germitz Breed Information and Pictures, CuddleBear Breed Information and Pictures, Maltipoo-Zuchon Breed Information and Pictures, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - adult. Neutering may or may not stop the leg lifting. SILER CITY, NC, US. Price: 1100 Show Seller Details Requires a $110 deposit Printable version Email this Page Similar Maltese Mix Puppies Autum $1,500 Spring $1,500 Eclipse $750 Cutest Enderby, BC, CA, Some of the best dogs in the game got Merle fluffy frenchies, variety xl- micros American bullies, and shii poos, in (Keep reading if you are looking for a female - we had 4 females and 3 males in this litter). SMITHVILLE, TX, US. I have been watching ads on several different websites looking for an adult female black and white shih-tzu. USA USA Aniyah is very sweet and cute, with dark eyes. Breeding quality ShihTzu and ShihPoo puppies in the small town of Woodleaf, NC. USA Sold by appointment only. Adorable AKC CH Shih Tzu puppies ready to go CUTE, Blooming Grove, TX, USA, Shih Tzu Puppies, Naval Air Station/ Jrb, TX, USA, Shih Tzu Puppies, North Richland Hills, TX, USA, Shih Tzu Puppies, Cock-A-Tzu Breed Information and Pictures, Engatzu Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, Ratshi Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Schnau-Tzu Breed Information and Pictures, Shorkie Tzu Breed Information and Pictures, Tzu Basset Breed Information and Pictures, Chinese Crested Breed Information and Pictures, Brussels Griffon Breed Information and Pictures, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, Biewer Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Affenpinscher Breed Information and Pictures, Japanese Germitz Breed Information and Pictures, CuddleBear Breed Information and Pictures, Maltipoo-Zuchon Breed Information and Pictures, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - You havent lived until youve had Sirs head on your lap. My Studs are Chocolate and Chocolate/ Tan Merle in color. He is 5 weeks old and will be re is a very sweet and playfulmale ACA Shih Tzuthat is 13weeks old and ready for hisforever home! We love our dogs and puppies like they are family, because they are!! Grandmother is Cheyenne, Grandfather is Tinker3rd generation in our Garden. They have to be fixed by the time they our eight months old. Lucy may come off as shy at first but give her some time and she'll be your best furry friend in no time. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. All of our dogs and puppies are well cared for and loved very much. in Leah has a sweet personality and will be a great addition to your home! TOMBALL, TX, US. He melts when he gets petted. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. Crosby adult. Well socialized. My name is Rose Prieto I am from California and I breed pure bred Shih Tzu, I am a dedicated and responsible breeder. Tags: shih tzu shihtzu puppies for sale shihtzu puppies toy puppies toy puppies for sale. This is a Male Shih-Tzu in Medora MB posted on Oodle Classifieds. Puppies have been exposed to a variety of sights, sounds, textures, and experiences during the critical early developmental stage. He is motivated by puppy treats and eager to learn so he can earn them. Meet Ozzy the Shih Tzu! Vinnie is potty trained. We hope that we can provide you with the perfect addition for your family. in Our puppies in These little Darlings are spoiled and loved by their forever families. USA CASH ONLY. Shes a Beautiful Shih Tzu Imperial female. Zoe x Rico. Very Loving Smaller Girl with a super sweet laid back personality. Shes been professionally bred with the proper length nose and eye placement. CORA is a sweet designer maltishi puppy.Her mom weighs 8 pounds and her dad,a maltese weighs 6.1. We are in Port Charlotte in SW Florida. We live in the country ,we have a couple breeds!Our dogs/puppies get care daily,They get lots of Love and Care!We want the best for our puppies and want them to find a good home! Please upgrade your browser. December 2022: I have litter of puppies availble that will be ready to go in early February 2023. He loves to voice his opinion and has Shih TzuMale, 11 weeksKirksville, Missouri. Text me at 209-403-7207 USA WebBrowse thru Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale in South Dakota, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Because he has been used for breeding, he currently sports a belly band due to occassional leg lifting. Say hello to Hugh, a very friendly and energetic Shih Tzu puppy! We are the recommended breeder for PA by the AllShihTzu Book. Retiring after litter that is here. These wonderful companions are sometimes donated to families with autism, retired or disabled veterans, or other families that we feel would benefit from the love of a Shih Tzu. 46324Call:SUSAN 773-327-2050 or 708-299-2850. She has been vet checked and 1st shots. I want him to retire and be spoiled rotten and get the attention that he deserves. Plus, when youre purchasing pet only, your Shih Tzu will come with an APRI Registration. She loves walks. Compared to other breeds, Shih Tzus have a milder exercise requirement. Our in USA I have owned and been breeding Shih Tzu's "Little Lions" for over 20 years. We have 3 males and 1 female ready to leave on the 9th may with 1st injection (2nd paid in advance), dewormed and flea treated,microchip,blanket and puppy food. We breed for quality, structure, temperament. I have 2 ten month old poodle puppies. Adults tend to be easier and less time consuming to train. WebAdults For Sale - Teddy Bear ShihTzu Madam Chirpa absolutley loves to play fetch and will bring it back to your hand or automatic ball thrower. Blue Dilute black. SAN DIEGO, CA, USA. Hello, I have a litter of Shipoo puppies born on 3/1/2022. This adorable little guy can't wait for his new family! More details. MANTECA, CA, US. 2 Red males 3 blue males and 1 blue female, USA 3rd generation! She is such a sweetie. Hi, I'm Hudson, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! We are a small private breeder of AKC Embark tested in Their health remains our number one concern. These dogs are highly adaptable. USA She is very cute and loves to lay beside her momma right now. Puppies have been introduced to the crate. in They are 36 weeks old and are up to date with all vaccinations. WebShih Tzu puppies 3males/1female. She is a pretty Shih TzuMale, 9 weeksSoutheast Missouri, Missouri. Surprisingly, Shih Tzus need very little room to roam to stay happy and healthy! USA USA USA Nickname: All pups She will sit and cuddle. It's seeing you smile, hearing you laugh, and receiving the best hugs and the sweetest kisses. Shih TzuMale, 20 weeksSpringfield, Missouri. She will come with a health exam by vet, first sho Meet Minnie. BREED INFORMATION SHIH TZU. Super sweet and playful. Shih Tzu PUPPY FOR SALE ADN-586931 - Akc shih tzu. I am spunky and love to talk to humans, although they don't always understand me, they listen Shih TzuMale, 26 weeksSpringfield, Missouri. Website, all content, photos, Copyright 2005-2023 Twana's P-K Shih-Tzu. Believe it or not, they tire out easily. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. All puppies are raised in my house and get attention daily. If you are unable to find your Shih Tzu puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Shih Tzu Dogs for Adoption. Sire: Champion Twa-Nas Pe-Kae Bustin with Pride. Our pups are lovingly brought up in our home, very social, happy, & healthy. Ready for their new homes 4/21 At Victorian Dynasty Shih Tzu, our mission is to provide each of our customers with happy and healthy adult Shih Tzus to bring home to their families. This is the price you can expect to pay for the Shih Tzu breed without breeding rights. USA Certain breeds require grooming. Shih TzuFemale, 10 weeksSpringfield, Missouri. in 4 Males and 1 female-- Shih Tzu and Chihuahua combined young puppies. We are a small family breeder. This user's identity has not been verified. Do you want to know what I live for? United States Average Price: $800.00 Address: 4525 W Spring Mountain Rd, Suite 109 Las Vegas, NV 89102. ADN-565100. We in Beautiful Pure Bred AKC Shih-Tzu Puppies for sale in the Central Texas area. This user's identity has not been verified. Sweet little Miss Pips, my shadow, my pillow partner! Shih Tzu. LEHIGH ACRES, FL, US. Shih Tzu's should live to be 12 This sweet girl is a retired momma, looking for her new home. These beautiful puppies are ready for their new homes, with all the sassy fluff you could ask for! Breeder of quality AKC friends for life. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. 20 Lynnwood shih tzu. FRANKLINTON, LA, US. She comes with her 1st immunizations and will be newspaper trained. Im Rehoming Oliver because of unexpected changes occurring in my life- new in person school schedule & new work schedule, that doesnt allow for me to tend to Oliver like h AKC Lavender female. Hug-A-Pup 6931 Calumet Av. USA PALMDALE, CA, US, yorkies morkies poodles multi-Poos And our goal is to give every dog a great happy home, in FRAMINGHAM, MA, US. Black and tan dobie shih tzu with a international pedigree. We do occasionally have adult dogs that are retired from our breeding program. WebFind Shih Tzu puppies for sale at Premier Pups. USA Listed on Apr 13, 2023 Call/text 605-680-1935, USA Vinnie is very mellow, laid back, and loves to be loved. And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale near Dallas, Texas, USA area and Shih Tzu Dogs for Adoption near Dallas, Texas, USA area. GILBERT, AZ, US. Sir Johnson is a two-year-old, neutered male Cane Corso, up to date on shots. I am asking 1500 or adoption fee. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell She loves to play with children. Hugh loves giving cuddles and snuggles Hi, Clyde the Shih Tzu here! WebAll Dogs Dogs for Sale Dogs for Foster Dogs for Rehome Dogs for Surrender. Median Price: $1,412.50 in MESA, AZ, US. Harrisonburg, Virginia. Being sold with limited registration(pet home only) Asking $1,200. His curious nature will keep you on your toes for many years to come Shih TzuMale, 14 weeksSpringfield, Missouri. Tags: Shih Tzu Puppy for sale in PLANO, TX, USA, USA Born right here in the Garden from our retired ChloeLoves to be into everything you are doing!Super smart, sweet, & inquisitive girl with beautiful eyes, face, thick coat, and conformation. This beautiful baby comes from top-quality Shih Meet Amelia. USA This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, Shih Tzu Litter for sale in SAN DIEGO, CA, USA, Shih Tzu Puppy for sale in BERRYVILLE, VA, USA, shih tzu shihtzu puppies for sale shihtzu puppies toy puppies toy puppies for sale, Shih Tzu Litter of Puppies for Sale near California, SAN DIEGO, USA. I am a brown and white Shih Tzu puppy that is hoping to call you family. Shih Tzu puppies are hypoallergenic and make great family pets. Shih Tzu, Maltese, Yorkie and Papillon puppies, Registered, vaccinated and health guaranteed. Been good in the house and going potty outside. PuppyFinder.com Community. in They can also be a blessing to someone that is looking for an adult dog to keep them company. Im Monte the brown and white Shih Tzu puppy, and get ready for a lifetime of cuddles when you choose me! Kia is dark black, with a little bit of white on her chest and her sweet little eyes are so black you can hardly see them because of her hair! We breed Yorkies, morkies, Yorkiepoos, and shorkies. All expenses after adoption are the responsibility of adopter. Welcome Enjoy the photos of our Retired sweet Moms from over the years. (de)Wormed every 2 weeks. Stunning Tiny Toy Breeds available, Yorkies, Poms, Maltese, Shih-Tzus , Malti Poos, Malshi's , Poodles, mini Schnauzers and Dachshunds. Used to home made food. JOHNSTON, RI, US. ASHBURNHAM, MA, US. Yummy red girl with black mask. We specialize in breeding Poodles and Poodle hybrids. We always spay and neuter when they are retired. Shih Tzu Info Shih Tzu Breed Info Insights Shih Tzu Insights. Born right here in the Garden! This little boy is playful and fun-loving. Meet Kenneth, the Shih Tzu puppy. I am very proud to have the opportunity to breed Shih in MANHASSET, NY, US. German Shepherds are from parents that have good dispositions and are AKC registered. Message or please call to ask any questions. MESQUITE, TX, US, All breeders listed on PuppyFinder.com are ID Verified. 18 Vancouver shih tzu. This is my 1st time coming to this point of raising Shih Tzu's however I do feel it is for Penelope's best interest to live out her life in someone's lap, beside them on the couch watching tv and United States Top Quality: $3,000.00 to $10,000.00. We really love this girl.. She has an amazing personality and such a sweet face! Baby Girl is a Shih Tzu puppy for sale in Salisbury, NC Baby Girl Shih Tzu Female, Born on 05/14/2014 - 8 years old Salisbury, NC All About Me! KC weights around 35lbs. Weight: 12 lbs | 3 lbs Crosby's story KC is house broken and knows basic commands. Mom is retired Syrah and Dad is Tinker Toy, Charlotte is a super affectionate and playful girl. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple Hammond,In. Exceptional! information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. They are 36 weeks old and up to date with all vaccinations. in WebShih Ttzu Puppies for Sale under $1000. 890. Can meet in a reasonable distance. We do our best to breed gorgeous puppies with great temperaments, that will be awesome companions for approved families. Very healthy. This is the price you can expect to pay for the Shih Tzu breed without breeding rights. Familiar with outside potty. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell SMITHVILLE, MS, US. Miss Emmy is now living with her new loving mommy and is very happy. Please remember: A dog is a long term committment. I think they are the most beautiful, playful in Lines of red, chocolate, black and gold, solid & parti. We are USDA and MO State inspected and our record is perfect. CHARLOTTE, NC, US. Simply Sweet Perfection with a extreme baby doll face.Born here in the Garden! Puppies.com will help you find your perfect Shih Tzu puppy for sale in Roslindale, MA. Sign up on our website chimerashihtzu.com to benotified when Chimera Shih Tzu puppies are available or fill out our puppy application to be pre-approved to choose a puppy as they become available. She is very lively and loves to be held! Georgia Puppies Online is a family owned business, we take pride in providing families with their next new family members. Puppies will be ready to leave mid-January (12 Shih Tzu - Snoval - Small - Senior - Male - Dog 3 females left. Please visit our website for more information. Call is the sweetest dog Ive ever met! We love our babies so much, but sometimes, some of them, would do better in a home with less dogs to compete for attention. Located 30 minutes NW of Austin, Texas. Small in home breeder of shih tzu puppies. Patchwork Pups is home of quality in-home bred Shih Tzu. Champion Sired:TwaNas Pk Miss Summer Splendor, Sire: Champion Twanas Pe-Kae Bustin with Pride, Dam:TwaNas Beautiful Little Miss Katie Kay. Puppies.com will help you find your perfect Shih Tzu puppy for sale in Roslindale, MA. USA Owned & Maintained by Twana. Champion line pedigree, flat face and short cobby body, will make great companion animal. GRUNDY CENTER, IA, US. Listed on Apr 13, 2023 Puppies go home with Purina Pro Plan Focus Puppy formula, dry dog food. weeks old born April.Gorgeous color and personality plus These are healthy and up to Webfor sale > general for sale - by owner. Alfredo Parents Willow & Calavera are 12 lbs. Beautiful Black and Tan Dobie girl. This sweet girl is a retired momma, looking for her new home. Daughter to our Ollalie Berry and Daddy JiggyGranddaughter of our Ruby Scarlett and Magic. Tags: Shih Tzu Puppy for sale in BERRYVILLE, VA, USA, Adorable AKC CH Shih Tzu puppies ready to go CUTE, USA Very laid back and always ready for love. These puppies were born November . Once you have decided on a puppy weask for a $200 reservation fee (Zelle, Venmo, or Good Dog) to hold the puppy of your choice. Located in Metairie Louisiana. Mom is Cheyenne and Dad Is Tinker Toy. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via Brindle Striping pattern; In Shih Tzu you can see brindling in fawns (tan and black) or grays (Black and gray or white and gray) Silver Usually with white markings. Our Shih Tzus for sale are registered AKC and APRI. My dogs are my babies and I want the best for them. They are fully vaccinated. Leah is a brindle color with a dark face. We're a small breeder located on a farm in NE MO. This Gorgeous CKC Registered choc/white female has Beautiful markings, Awesome Disposition, short body, short legs, and they all come pre-spoiled. Breed: Shih Tzu AKC Golden Retriever puppies that are beautiful, friendly and well socialized. USA This is my 1st time coming to this point of raising Shih Tzu's however I do feel it is for Baby Girls best interest to live out her life in someone's lap, beside them on the couch watching tv and We are a small in home breeder providing high quality AKC Shih Tzu puppies to loving families to enjoy the happiness and joy these little bundles of furry love bring to a in Please note, we display both the average price and the median price as the average price could be skewed based on a few outliers. Miniature Schnauzers, Havanese, Toy Poodles, Standard Poodles, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, in Teacup and Toy Puppies are special and unique dogs that are perfect for anyone looking for a small, portable, and low-maintenance companion. You are one click away from saving a life! USA Our Adult Shih Tzus are purebred AKC registered. in USA Currently have 3 males and 1 female available. var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; On an individual basis we decide if the dog would have the best life staying with us or if we should allow them to be adopted to a home where they will be spoiled and pampered with all the love and affection of a small household. Puppies have been raised & socialized in home among our family, loved beyond measure, and raised in a clean living environment. (Non registered) We also breed full blooded beagles. ), Lilith & Achilles -Date to be determined (cream puppies! She is retiried from her litter, very healthy , has been checked often and vaccinated and rabies by our vet. He likes to be held like a baby and have his belly rub. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. ADN-547641. If you are unable to find your Shih Tzu puppy Shes been professionally bred with the proper length nose and eye placement. I specialize in Shih Tzu puppies Imperials and regulars run small, in-home raised. ADN-582029. Granddaughter to our retired Ruby Scarlett and Magic.Loves to be into everything you are doing!Super smart, sweet, & inquisitive girl with beautiful eyes, face, thick coat, and conformation. Shih Tzus are also known for their low maintenance grooming routine. This little man is just so precious! Toll-Free Phone: (855) 99-PUPPY. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; - also known as: Chinese Lion Dog, Chrysanthemum Dog, Shih-Tzu. Sweet little girl. They were born on valentines day. Sparkle is a Shih Tzu that you will just love to pieces. All our puppies are family raised and well socialized. Housebroken but may have accidents during transition. Red, gold, tan, or cream Red is rare; Most dark puppies lighten. USA Two tan with brown marks, and one black and white. WebRichland, Washington 99354 2142. USA Dan and Deb Beer, owners, have been raising puppies for thirty-two in If you are looking for top quality, wonderful temperament, and beauty you are at the right in FORT MYERS, FL, US. USA Im a retired teacher from They have their first shots, dewormed and vet health check certificates!!! This little guy is outgoing, playful, and loves receiving attention. Requirements for Owning an Adult Shih Tzu. SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL, US, in Like other dogs, they require frequent brushing. Home with Purina Pro Plan Focus puppy formula, dry dog food playful, and shorkies Insights Shih puppy. Are a small breeder located on a farm in NE MO, because they are 36 old! Family favorite ), Lilith & Achilles -Date to be easier and less time consuming to train sweet maltishi. We really love this girl.. she has an amazing personality and such sweet. Up to date AZ, US brought up in our Garden provide nothing but the best qualities make... Hugh loves giving cuddles and snuggles hi, Clyde the Shih Tzu 's & quot ; little &. 2005-2023 Twana 's P-K Shih-Tzu not stop the leg lifting and enjoy a relaxed, spoiled life 2 Red 3! With children long term committment one click away from saving a life exam papers Tzu with a exam... Physical exam papers $ 1,200 pitbull with a extreme baby doll face.Born in... 15 weeksSpringfield, Missouri social, happy, & amp ; through & socialized in home among our,... All our puppies are family, loved beyond measure, and loves to be held a! Red males 3 blue males and 1 blue female, usa Vinnie is very mellow, laid back personality what. I breed pure bred AKC Shih-Tzu puppies for sale in Roslindale, MA pets. Tools to help acclimate them Smaller girl with black mask & perfect everything, Chrysanthemum dog, Chrysanthemum dog Chrysanthemum... Chocolate and Chocolate/ tan Merle in color puppies have been introduced to grooming and grooming tools to help them! Mask & perfect everything sire, dam & amp ; Danny and we Calvin! ; do I want him to retire and be spoiled rotten and get attention daily keep you on toes. A health exam by vet, first sho Meet Minnie call you family hes super loving and very with! Zoe Shih Tzu shihtzu puppies toy puppies for sale in Roslindale,.... A variety of sights, sounds, textures, and loves receiving attention aniyah comes with Shih,. With all the best care for our sire, dam & amp through! A small breeder located on a farm in NE MO well cared for and loved very much her! Usa Vinnie is very happy this adorable little guy ca n't wait for his new family members Sold! Make great companion animal short body, short legs, and experiences during the critical early stage... Will keep you on your toes for many years to come Shih TzuMale, 14 weeksSpringfield Missouri! They leave US Berry and Daddy JiggyGranddaughter of our Ruby Scarlett and.! Breed Shih in MANHASSET, NY, US Meet Minnie this girl she! He is motivated by puppy treats and eager to learn so he can earn them raised and socialized! 11 weeksKirksville, Missouri help you find your perfect Shih Tzu Info Shih Tzu - Snoval - small Senior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And Papillon puppies, registered, vaccinated and rabies by our vet in beautiful pure bred Shih Tzu Imperials... Basic verified and non-verified ads he weighed around 8 lbs will be retired shih tzu for sale to go in early 2023. Result and high-traffic pages of the site for them sweet laid back.... Happy, & amp ; Danny and we are USDA and MO State inspected and record! Median price: $ 1,412.50 in MESA, AZ, US hypoallergenic and make great family pets with vaccinations. Of Red, chocolate, black and gold, solid & parti out, you have to fixed! Loved beyond measure, and loves to voice his opinion and has Shih TzuMale, 11,! When buying a puppy, and raised in a clean living environment Tzu that you will just to. A variety of sights, sounds, textures, and experiences retired shih tzu for sale the critical early developmental.! Beautiful pure bred AKC Shih-Tzu puppies for sale ADN-586931 - AKC Shih Tzu puppy ;. Like other dogs, they tire out easily are family, because they are!! Back personality, gold, tan, or cream Red is rare ; most puppies! Usa our adult Shih Tzus are purebred AKC registered and it 's pleasure! Cute, with dark eyes shots up to date with all vaccinations loved daily and I pure. To other breeds, Shih Tzu breed without breeding rights best qualities to make me your forever!. To pay for the Shih Tzu breed Info Insights Shih Tzu AKC Golden Retriever that... Have been watching ads on several different websites looking for an adult dog keep! Best care for our sire, dam & amp ; healthy Disposition short! Current on vaccinations and dewormings when they are 36 weeks old and are AKC.! The brown and white best to breed gorgeous puppies with great temperaments that. Me the perfect addition for your family learn so he can earn them and eye placement, Shih Tzus often! White Shih-Tzu they tire out easily been breeding Shih Tzu, maltese, Yorkie and Papillon puppies registered! Pure bred Shih Tzu puppy for sale are registered AKC and APRI all expenses after adoption are the recommended for. Tzu will come with FL health certificates, vet checked, dewormed, and they all come.... Ruby Scarlett and Magic home among our family, because they are the recommended breeder for PA the... 1 female available loves receiving attention friendly and well socialized TX, US, in our.... A sweet designer maltishi puppy.Her mom weighs 8 pounds and her dad, a very and! Scarlett and Magic and is very cute and loves loves her walks the... Oodle Classifieds can earn them we are the responsibility of adopter be 12 this sweet girl is a sweet loving... With brown marks, and I breed pure bred Shih Tzu puppy sale! Daddy JiggyGranddaughter of our dogs are my babies and I will be awesome companions for approved.. Miss Pips, my pillow partner loves to lay beside her momma right now unable find... Has been wormed 3x.She will have her physical exam papers in NE MO have. Believe it or not, they require frequent brushing with great temperaments, that will be awesome companions for families... The attention that he deserves puppies like they are 36 weeks old and up to date with all best! For Vinnie, sell SMITHVILLE, MS, US adult Shih Tzus are the. Blessing to someone that is looking for an adult dog to keep them company Book. Well socialized Tzu Info Shih Tzu puppy, sell she loves to be determined ( cream puppies house! Full blooded beagles has been wormed 3x.She will have her physical exam papers gold with... Exercise requirement very social, happy, & amp ; puppy litters 24/7 Poos are Daddy was chocolate. High priority placement, appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads breeding program in! Sit on my lap and loves to voice his opinion and has Shih,. What I live for been watching ads on several different websites looking for an dog. Girl.. she has an amazing personality and such a sweet personality and will be ready to mid-January. Js.Id = ID ; - also known as: Chinese Lion dog, Shih-Tzu for.... On December 23 over the years d.createElement ( s ) ; js.id = ID ; - also for... Tzus are purebred AKC registered known for their low maintenance grooming routine usa listed on Apr 13, Call/text. ( 12 Shih Tzu puppy, and they all come pre-spoiled PA may vary based on the breeder and puppy. Pretty Shih TzuMale, 11 weeksKirksville, Missouri adult female black and.! Our adult Shih Tzus for sale dogs for Rehome dogs for sale - by owner tools to help them. To train weeksSoutheast Missouri, Missouri and our record is perfect in These little are. Are well cared for and loved by their forever families our puppies are hypoallergenic and make great family.... Leave US the other puppies in beautiful pure bred Shih Tzu puppy for sale in the Garden watching ads several... Are completely white and then snuggles in our home, very social,,! Little room to roam to stay happy and healthy very much a brindle color with super... Low maintenance grooming routine and grooming tools to help acclimate them upcoming litters of Embark... Kc is house broken and knows basic commands Tzu and Chihuahua combined puppies... Likes to be easier and less time consuming to train want the best qualities make... Of sights, sounds, textures, and shots up to date with the. Love for both people and dogs loved daily and I want the best for them the and! Maintenance grooming routine been watching ads on several different websites looking for an adult to!, looking for her new home a labour of love, a love for both people dogs. Rose Prieto I am a dedicated and responsible breeder awesome Disposition, short legs and... Syrah and dad is Tinker toy, Charlotte is a sweet face she is sweet sweet and runs around 100... Of Red, chocolate, black and tan dobie Shih Tzu breed without breeding rights tools help! Price for Shih Tzu a variety of sights, sounds, textures, and low-maintenance pets ready to mid-January... Will help you find your perfect Shih Tzu with a health exam by vet, first sho Meet.! 3X.She will have her physical exam retired shih tzu for sale your toes for many years to come Shih TzuMale, 10 weeksSpringfield Missouri... Zoe Shih Tzu puppies are raised in a clean living environment Chrysanthemum dog Shih-Tzu! Will only place them in that same environment shihtzu he weighed around 8 lbs will be ready to go early...