The Power T400X4ad 400 Watt 4-channel ultra-compact, amplifier is built on Rockford Fosgate's proprietary Class-AD technology, featuring Constant Power to produce the same output at both 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances. The amp performs with sonic excellence, reproducing natural-sounding music with good detail, and the stereo image is equally impressive. I've been tinkering with electronics ever since I was a kid starting with taking apart and putting back together televisions and radios. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2019. RAYS Wheels Volk Racing 21C - New 2-Color Option! Unfortunately, no. Rockford Fosgate 4CH P600X4 Amazon 5 2E3E25.5Amazon There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Their Power Series amps occupy the top of the amplifier food chain, with fine-tuned audio controls, extreme durability, and proprietary technologies that deliver stronger, more reliable performance than most other amplifiers on the market today. The 3-stage thermal lock extrusion with dual fan forced induction keeps everything cool while real-time thermal/protection schemes safeguard the amplifier. SpeakerCompare gives you a sense of the sonic differences. (Discrete Surface Mount): In the manufacturing process high speed The T400-4 amplifier puts out 60 watts RMS into each of its four channels more than enough to drive your front and rear speakers to their musical peaks. 4-channel car amplifier 50 watts RMS x 4, 4-channel car amplifier 75 watts RMS x 4, Please turn active noise cancelling off for best results, A great day at Crutchfield involves getting outside and testing new car audio gear, During vendor trainings, employees like Tress get the chance to get up close with new gear. Flexible vehicle integration enabled through low-level and high-level inputs with auto turn-on. is independently selectable for high-pass, all-pass (full range), or C.L.E.A.N. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford. Any questions I have are always addressed and the people there are super helpful! The amount it delivers is fantastic, but if you are going to drive it hard on a regular basis, just give it a fighting chance to rid itself of heat. by Crutchfield's Please see our review guidelines for help and information. The accompanied Birth Certificate showed the total output of the Amp. Literally being able to plug in the amp simplifies the process and allows more reliable connections. Look for in depth reviews of amplifiers, speakers, subwoofers and more. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other customers. All rights reserved. New (Other) $366.59. Whether youre in your car, UTV, boat or riding your motorcycle, any audio enthusiast appreciates a powerful amplifier. Click to explore some of the products that work best. This product fulfills all essential safety and environmental requirements as defined in the European Directives (768/2008 EC). This mode adheres to the IHF-202 standard for testing dynamic power. Top mounted controls allow easy access to built-in crossover and C.L.E.A.N. | This statement illustrates our commitment to being Designed and Engineered in the U.S.A. We want you to get the maximum performance and reliability from your Rockford Fosgate amplifier. Crutchfield collects state sales tax on items shipping to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. The Power T400X2ad 400 Watt 2-channel ultra-compact amplifier is built on Rockford Fosgates proprietary Class-AD technology, featuring Constant Power to produce the same output at both 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances. Most every Basshead remembers experiencing their first windy build. Tightly contained in an unsuspecting volume knob, the anticipation is akin to Metra Electronics is now shipping new speaker adapter plates that fit an assortment of Tesla models. To help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfields SpeakerCompare Listening Kit. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Cast I worked in my high school's stage crew, running sound, lights, and a movie projector. -Both are 100x4 at 4 Ohms. If you no longer wish to receive the call, please click the button to cancel your request. Made it though the entire summer without overheating. Youre done! If you have a later model wing and want to make a big improvement without sacrificing your saddlebags and truck space, this amp will fit on the side of the trunk using Velcro and the crossover boxes for speakers can fit on the opposite side. The Power T400X2ad 400 Watt 2-channel ultra-compact amplifier is built on Rockford Fosgate's proprietary Class-AD technology, featuring Constant Power to produce the same output at both 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances. Virtual audio technology allows you to compare sonic characteristics between speakers so you can make a more informed shopping decision. Rockford Fosgate RFK-HD9813 Amplifier Wiring Kit for 1998-2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide & Street Glide Motorcycles, Rockford Fosgate PMX-HD9813 Direct Fit Digital Media Receiver for 1998-2013 Harley Davidson. $849.99 6% off. If you do not consent, please do not continue with chat assistance. T400-4 3broadwaybistro.com, Rockford T400 gestion , Rockford Fosgate Power T400-2 400 watt stereo , ROCKFORD FOSGATE T400X4ad ( , T400-4 POWER . They have a lifetime customer out of me. Coming soon, the. They actually pay me to ramble on, rant, and explain the things I love about music, electronics, and getting good sound. COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Over the course of three hours, no matter what I play, the T400X4ad sounds natural, transparent and remarkably good. Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com. After being left out in the parking lot all day in the hot Texas summer sun, the amp is already so hot you can't keep your hand on it. DSM Your woofer may use one of the following to identify (+/-) terminals. The Power TM400X4ad 400 Watt 4-channel ultra-compact, amplifier is built on Rockford Fosgate's proprietary Class-AD technology, featuring Constant Power to produce the same output at both 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances. Its very well built and like other Rockford Fosgate products, should be an exceptionally reliable performer. As any experienced person will attest, system setup and tuning can make or break an entire install. The accompanied Birth Certificate showed the total output of the Amp. Yes but it only adjusts rear channels like advertised on rockfords website. CLASS AD SPEAKER AMPLIFIER 400W AMP NEW $519.99 Free shipping 4.7 26 product ratings 5 20 4 4 3 1 2 1 1 0 [{"displayPrice":"$519.99","priceAmount":519.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"519","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"9S5BmH3Up1cjNIqasDULGKXhHb4bOchVDTMFEwgGePz%2F6fM6iN2bhNmI9N1%2BX2z%2FdEiq%2BkJ70A5uBUWvRqJx6sHQCp%2Be0e3%2FD1AmKHqL4DRqNuALc%2BCCTA4iBQ8TwhiKwkZtfsg5xwJb7Zo0fWr%2BGb%2FzCzGHvEhfYWS3Tle9bV4pZAwS2i6egQ%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. After, simply adjust the gain controls on the amplifier until the multicolor output clip indicators turn blue. 4 years ago, Q: Every time I have a question Crutchfield is quick, concise, and very helpful. Power and Protection LEDs: The LEDs are Love that Crutchfield is still here with me. The website was easy to navigate, the price was great & the guy I spoke to on the phone also was a great help. DTM Evenly distributes excess heat across entire Its available for a nominal rental fee, and includes a $25 Crutchfield merchandise credit. Based on what I experience, I suggest giving this amp plenty of room to breathe and dissipate heat if you really plan on putting it to work. Earn one point for every dollar you spend on gear from us. Weaseled this amp into the trunk and a pair of Polk DB 6.5 components in the dash, Sowchrome speakers in the rear. Make sure you are subscribed to my channel so you'll receive notifications when I upload the next exciting video! I have used the expert advice of Hogan. Still going strong with NO problems. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Love that Crutchfield is still here with me. Description The Rockford Fosgate Power T400X4ad is an ultra-compact, high efficiency 400 Watt 4-channel amplifier. This is not designed cover ALL old school cheater amps, but Late 80's Rockford Fosgate Power 650 Mosfet Think old school power.think names like Orion, Precision Power and Rockford Fosgate. Rockford Fosgate Punch "Boosted Rail Amps" - From left to right; PBR300x1, PBR300x2 and PBR300x4 I get questioned all the tim Kinter MA-150 vs. CD: Size Comparison The promise of 500 Watts in a palm-sized amplifier is appealing to many people. Theses are just micro amps right? I purchased this amp, 4 rockford speakers, wiring kit with heat sink and you need nothing else. Rockford Fosgate has a well-deserved reputation for building high-quality mobile audio products. operates with minimal thermal resistance, spreading heat both downward and Full 2-year parts and labor warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller. or after you complete your purchase (you'll get credit for the points either way). Please call us during normal business hours at 1-800-669-9899 (option #1) and be prepared with the following information: When shipping your product, your package MUST have the following information: Ship your product (UPS or FedEx preferred) to the following: The below diagrams optimize this amp for its lowest recommended BRIDGED/MONO load. All web chat conversations are recorded. We're so certain using the right cables make a difference, we'll give you and additional 1-Year amplifier warranty when using a matching installation kit! components and lowers operating temperature. Started with just one, and now I have several of them. input/output clip detection circuits. Is this better in sound quality than Rockford's Prime line up ? If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. missourimbdacenter.com -T600-4 has no fans, but fans could be added to blow across . Buck Pomerantz. When the crossover is set to all-pass, both the bass and treble boost Virtual audio technology allows you to compare sonic characteristics between speakers so you can make a more informed shopping decision. ADD TO CART Just wanted to see if anyone else has used the new 2019-2020 models of the rockford fosgate prime amplifiers and what they think of them. Rockford Fosgate "400" watt amp - SMD D'Amore Engineering 58,924 views Feb 21, 2013 514 Dislike Share meade916 879K subscribers Visit: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/boar. These guidelines mean your amplifier's Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CTA-2006 industry standards. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. Features multi-impedance Constant Power, input/output clip detection, top mounted controls and dual fan forced induction cooling. circuits are active. (Tuning 365 S2E26), Show Your Appreciation for RAYS Wheels with the RAYS Patch, GRIDLIFE Paddock Vibes Windbreaker Safety Crew, PASMAG Unboxing: Toyo Tires HPI-Racing Jumpstart SC 1/10th Scale RC Truck, Spot The Differences: Toyo Tires Treadpass, Spot The Differences: Lebs Hadi's RB26DETT 1992 Nissan 300ZX, Spot The Differences: Ethan's 1996 Toyota Mark II, Spot The Differences: Tim Lajambe's 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190, Why Ford Returns to Formula 1 with Red Bull at the Helm, The Best CES 2023 Automotive Reveals for Enthusiasts, Formula DRIFT Renews Partnership With GT Radial, Get Creative With All-New Coloring Pages From Meguiar's, November 2015 Konig Calendar Model: Brit Bliss, October 2015 Konig Calendar Model: Krstina Hong, PASMAG #171 (Style + Tuner Handbook Buyers Guides), Tuning Essentials: Performance Upgrade Guide, 9th Edition. Now I can finally get a taste of bass at 70 mph. Get an extended warranty with select Rockford Fosgate amplifiers and wiring kits, 6-months special financing with a Sony Financial Services credit card, 2 questions Ken Gushi's FD Japan Lexus 2023 Lexus IS500 F Sport Performance, Sam Morris of Gooichi Motors - V12 Pistachio RX-7 FD, Shawn Bassett Attacking The Clock Racing 1991 R32 Skyline GT-R Build. sizes of 12- to 24-gauge. We use automated technology to connect you with an Advisor and to answer some common questions. Even though the amplifier is only 8-5/8" x 4-1/4", it puts out a full 100 watts per channel at 4 ohms or 2 ohms. Crutchfield is my go to for all things electronic! A Phillips-head or slotted screwdriver (not supplied) You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford. When these small Rockfords first came out, they were expensive, maybe $800. When the crossover is set to low-pass, installed on the power wire. $499.99 Love how it has the built-in clipping indicator. the Punch EQ acts as a variable bass boost; 0-18 dB at 45 Hz. SpeakerCompare tailors your listening experience to the exact headphones you have, so that what you hear is comparable to auditioning speakers side-by-side in person. Rockford Fosgate products are built to work together seamlessly for the ultimate experience. Features multi-impedance Constant Power, input/output clip detection, top mounted controls and dual fan forced induction cooling. problem is corrected. Kit includes pair or woofers with grilles, two tweeters with dedicated audiophile crossovers and mounting hardware. Rockford Fosgate T400X4ad Power Series 12 Volt Tested Very Good Condition $480.00 Free shipping Rockford Fosgate T400X4ad 4-Ch Amp HARLEY-DAVIDSON comparable to TM400X4ad $519.99 Free shipping ROCKFORD FOSGATE T400X4AD POWER 4-CH. Power 400 Watt Class-ad 4-Channel Amplifier, 2016 Power compact amplifiers - owner's manual, 2014+ Harley-Davidson Radio Flash - Installation Advisory, Radio Reception On Motorcycles Using Class-D Amps - Installation Advisory, 2014 Power compact amplifiers - owner's manual, Rockford Fosgate proprietary Class AD technology, Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs, 8 AWG power/ground connector w/ upgraded RCA connectors, Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature, C.L.E.A.N. Content (c) 2023 - Williston Audio Labs. Shop smart & save time when you connect with an advisor, Your advisor will be able to share relevant pages and add items to your cart. CONCLUSIONThe T400X4ad is one of the most power-dense amplifiers I have tested to date. located on top of the amplifier. Amazing. This gives you a more direct comparison of subtle voicing differences between speakers. The yellow Protect LED illuminates if a short Powered by, While working on the full Amp Dyno test of the Power 1000, I thought the results were interesting enough to post a short video showing the 2 ohm bridged output using the Dynamic RMS Power mode. 5 stars. A beast of a four-channel amp, costing close to $3000. You can choose to set what cookies to use with your browser below. Once connected, complete control of the sound profile can be adjusted using the proprietary Rockford Fosgate PerfectTune software.Download PerfectTune to control the DSR1: The T2652-S is a 6.50 2-way component system featuring 1 aluminum dome tweeters and is rated at 100 Watts RMS. I have this T400X4ad powering 4 Focal speakers and tweeters. Use our RFTECH:Knowledge Base for troubleshooting assistance. Perfect for hybrid, electric, small cars, trucks, motorcycles, and side-by-side UTVs. -T400X4ad has built in fans, but is a compact design. Ive been driving the amp fairly hard for quite a while, and I note that its quite warm. is required to tighten/loosen the terminals. Use our RFTECH:Knowledge Base for troubleshooting assistance. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Their Power Series amps occupy the top of the amplifier food chain, with fine-tuned audio controls, extreme durability, and proprietary technologies that deliver stronger, more reliable performance than most other amplifiers on the market today. Dynamic Thermal Management (DTM): If using as a 4ch amp for 4 midsit would likely be best to use hp crossover than all pass as it will add the 45hz boost to mids. When you sign up for a Crutchfield account, youll be enrolled in Crutchfield Rewards. Rockford Fosgate T500-1BDCP | uv.moc.gov.mn I have the gain set at 3/4 and rarely turn the volume up more than half way. Since 1974.SM. generated by the amplifier's circuitry. Sold by Rockford Fosgate and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, and a guide to getting the most out of your session, and a few other necessary items. That is correct. Jan 12, 2015. (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) is a patented circuit with in/out clip LEDs to help C.L.E.A.N. The T5652-S is the best 6.5 2-way component system from Rockford Fosgate. This gives you a more direct comparison of subtle voicing differences between speakers. Rockford Fosgate has a well-deserved reputation for building high-quality mobile audio products. Please enter a valid 10-digit phone number. R500-1 ROCKFORD FOSGATE | cadan.com . The setup is very simple and easy to do, and the sound quality surpasses many other amps I have had, including previous Rockfords. Please confirm that this adapter will work with the stereo you intend to use. Lots of dynamic headroom. TO-247 MOSFET: The Power T400-4 Read More 4 Reviews $519.99 Simply check the box next to the appropriate option. Features multi-impedance Constant Power, input/output clip detection, top mounted controls and dual fan forced induction cooling. Getting hands-on with our products helps us pick what's best for our customers. Rockford Fosgate Power 400 Watt Class-AD 4-Channel Amplifier - T400X4AD 3 Reviews Abt Model: T400X4AD UPC: 780687342388 In Stock $519.99 Low Price Guarantee Special financing as low as $44/mo Learn More Your Shipping Zip Code: 23917 Free Shipping & Free Returns Estimated delivery date by This item ships UPS and a signature is required. Remote Punch EQ (PEQ) Connection: Simply play the appropriate track in your head unit and increase the volume setting until the input clip indicator lights up on the top of the T400X4ad, then reduce the output by one step. I'm from the days of catalogs. Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BDcp Power Series Amplifier Review Amp Dyno Test [4K],Rockford Fosgate P500X1BD Car Subwoofer Amplifier,Rockford PRIME PUNCH ! Rockford Fosgate T400X4ad 400 Watt Class AD 4-Channel Amplifier and Rockford Fosgate RFRNGR-K8 Amp kit mounting plate for select RANGER models . He truly is a subject matter expert - his assistance was invaluable. Crutchfield employees love to build their own unique sound systems - and show them off. Yes! Meet Dave, veteran car audio writer and the mastermind behind our in-house A/V gear demos, A great day at Crutchfield involves getting outside and testing new car audio gear. Optional PLC2 provides Punch Level Control, Power 400 Watt Class-AD 2-Channel Amplifier, 2016 Power compact amplifiers - owner's manual, 2014+ Harley-Davidson Radio Flash - Installation Advisory, Radio Reception On Motorcycles Using Class-D Amps - Installation Advisory, 2014 Power compact amplifiers - owner's manual, Rockford Fosgate proprietary Class AD technology, Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs, 8 AWG power/ground connector w/ upgraded RCA connectors, Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature, C.L.E.A.N. Many products we receive are sent back with No Trouble Found, usually due to incorrect installation. The amp was small enough to fit under the passenger seat, and the performance is UNREAL. ), Scanned copy of Original Receipt emailed to, Credit/Debit Card (if paying for out-of-warranty claims), RA# Printed Outside of Box (as large as possible). You can use them for any application you would use a normal amp for. We're so certain using the right cables make a difference, we'll give you and additional 1-Year amplifier warranty when using a matching installation kit! Because of that conversation, I made the purchase and it will not be my last! is there a mounting plate for a 2012 victory cross country, A: We still believe that the gold standard for auditioning speakers is hearing them in your own environment thats why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. 5 stars. kHz. For now I'm replacing just the fairing speakers but will probably go ahead and wire up the lowers for the future. amp is disabled, and replaced by the remote. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs, First and Last Name with complete Shipping Address, Failure Diagnosis (no output, no power LED, etc. Estimated wait for next available agent : Well email you a transcript of this conversation for your records. In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. An RJ-45 jack is provided for connecting an optional remote PEQ control (575ROCKPEQ, sold separately). The amplifier is equipped with input and output clip indicators to help aid in the setup process for a trouble-free install. Since 1974.SM. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Amp was very easy to install and tune, came complete with all Amp was definitely an added improvement to my 2018 Street Glide. I really appreciated how Levi took my personal lifestyle concerns into account when he evaluated my build. The Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail Amplifiers PBR300x1 PBR300x2 PBR300x4, 500 Watts in Your Pocket? Rockford Fosgate Punch PBR400X4D Compact Chassis 400-Watt Full-Range 4-Channel Amplifier, Rockford Fosgate R2-1200X1 Prime Series 1200 Watt Mono Subwoofer Amplifier (Renewed), Rockford Fosgate R2-500X4 Prime 500-Watt 4-Channel Amplifier, NVX XLCA2X X-Series PRO 2-Channel Line Out Converter Digital Bass Enhancer with xBOOST, Impedance Matching, and Remote Level Control, Pyle Home Audio Power Amplifier System - 300W 4 Channel Theater Power Stereo Sound Receiver Box Entertainment w/USB, RCA, AUX, Mic w/Echo, LED, Remote - for Speaker, iPhone, PA, Studio - PT390AU.5, Moukey Home Audio Amplifier Stereo Receivers with Bluetooth 5.0, 220W 2 Channel Power Amplifier Stereo System, w/USB, SD, AUX, MIC in w/Echo, LED for Home Theater Speakers via RCA, Studio Use - MAMP1, CT Sounds CT-2000.1D Compact Class D Car Audio Monoblock Amplifier, 2000 Watts RMS, BOSS Audio Systems PV3700 5 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier 3700 High Output, 5 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Low/High Level Inputs, High/Low Pass Crossover, Full Range, Bridgeable, for Subwoofer, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Rockford Fosgate T400X4ad Power 400 Watt Class-ad 4-Channel Amplifier. You could also consider using 5 channel units that have a mono sub channel, most of those options like this R2-750X5 I've linked below can go 2 ohms on that mono channel. The Power T400X2ad is an ultra-compact, 400-Watt 2-channel stereo amplifier built on Rockford Fosgate's proprietary Class-AD technology platform, featuring Constant Power to produce the same output at both 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances. If you do not consent, please do not continue with chat assistance. I do know any other company that includes a Birth Certificate with their Amp. If we cant repair it, well send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it. I upgraded from a P400X4 to my new T400X4ad and I am THRILLED with the sound quality, output, and overall performance. I currently have a Rockford Fosgate T400X4ad amp from a left over setup. Journey back to 1993Rockford was to replace the VERY popular Punch 45 with a newer model and new design. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Features: Built using Class-AD technology, amplifier produces constant power to produce the same output at 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances . I notice some heat buildup during bench testing as well, so giving the amp plenty of breathing room is a good idea when planning your installation. Brake Fluid DOT 5.1 EV was developed for the systems of modern vehicles that are also installed in electric vehicles. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2019. Rockford Fosgate 4 Channel 400 Watt Class AD Amplifier T400X4ad Amp OB. allows greater power output, enhanced thermal stability, and maximum It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can make a more informed shopping decision. After college, I joined a rock 'n roll band as the soundman and learned how to lug around and operate the gear that helps make music sound good and loud. Sign up for an account now, advantage of casting provides a 30% improvement of cooling over conventional The TM400X4ad is a 400 Watt 4-channel amplifier with high efficiency Class-ad technology and a conformal coated PC board designed for motorsport applications. Calls may be recorded for training and quality control purposes. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt, Coverage for accidental damage including drops, spills, and broken parts, as well as breakdowns (plans vary). Free shipping. SpeakerCompare is protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation. I really appreciated how Levi took my personal lifestyle concerns into account when he evaluated my build. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. Custom Sounds and Tint - 4 answers, https://www.crutchfield.com/p_575R2750X5/Rockford-Fosgate-R2-750X5.html?tp=35808, Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4 accessories, Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4 vs Rockford Fosgate Power T600-4, Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4 vs JL Audio JD400/4, Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4 vs Alpine KTP-445A Power Pack, Lamborghini Convertible Stereos and Speakers, Cadillac Convertible Stereos and Speakers. of the protection circuits engage, the amp automatically shuts down until the NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs parts, labor and shipping included. Crutchfield: Legendary Service. 12 watchers. $798.99. The DSR1 can be used out-of-the-box with high or low level input, or with a quick flash download to add vehicle specific firmware to enable integration without the loss of factory equipped controls and features. And as an added bonus, because I removed the factory amp, I no longer have to remove the seat for tire changes. extrusion heatsink designs. Q: Amplifier Rockford Fosgate TM400X2ad Installation & Operation Manual (20 pages) Amplifier Rockford Fosgate 125.2 Operation & Installation 2-channel amplifiers (48 pages) This manual is also suitable for: T400x4ad T500x1br Power ad series Power t400x4ad Power t400x2ad Power br series . Including some 1 hr long freeway runs at high volume. Best of all, our entire line of products are designed and engineered in Tempe, AZ, USA! Power Connections: The power Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Prior to requesting an RA, try to diagnose the failure. voltage. The T400X4ad is ideal for those installations where you need a compact amplifier that can produce serious high output power. Chinese Mini Amp Invasion! Free shipping on most items, lifelong support and the 60 day return are huge reasons to do business with Crutchfield. But performance in the real world is affected by the acoustics of your car or home, your choice of amplification, and your source material. Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CTA-2006 industry standards. For free personalized advice, call 1-888-291-8923. 18-gauge wire. Need inputs on Rockford Fosgate T600-4 vs T400X4ad. Every time I have a question Crutchfield is quick, concise, and very helpful. Punch EQ: Punch Please try again later. If your headphones aren't listed, we recommend using our Listening Kit. Any questions I have are always addressed and the people there are super helpful! These guidelines mean your amplifier's Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CTA-2006 industry standards. Either way, you can depend on clean, powerful sound from your Power Series amp. Les meilleures offres pour Prise de sortie du haut-parleur avant Rockford Fosgate Pbr T Series sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spcificits des produits neufs et d 'occasion Pleins d 'articles en livraison gratuite! Show all It sounds amazing and cruising 75 mph the sound it puts out can still hurt your ears when you crank it up. Rated at 150 Watts RMS, the system includes two woofers with grilles, pair of tweeters, a multi-function audiophile crossover and mounting hardware. Do you have a question about the Rockford Fosgate TM400X4AD or do you need help? circuit or too low an impedance is detected at the speaker connections. EQ works along with the crossover switches. MEHSA is a Rockford Fosgate proprietary process that increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET devices to the heatsink. Features multi-impedance Constant Power, input/output clip detection, top mounted . operation, even under the harshest load conditions. Many products we receive are sent back with No Trouble Found, usually due to incorrect installation. . River was able to answer every question. We use cookies to ensure the best experience. Speaker Connections: The regarding temperature, voltage, current and impedance. This statement illustrates our commitment to being Designed and Engineered in the U.S.A. DSM utilize 1% tight-tolerances improving efficiency of the circuit, decreases cross-talk from other discrete components and DSM utilize 1% tight-tolerances improving efficiency of the circuit, decreases cross-talk from other discrete components and lowers operating temperature. Pre-sales advice was quite helpful. Rockford Fosgate Power 400 Watt 4-Channel Amplifier. High-Level inputs with auto turn-on attest, system setup and tuning can make break! Call, please do not continue with chat assistance uv.moc.gov.mn I have a question about the Rockford Fosgate be. Products that work best installed on the Power T400-4 read more 4 reviews 519.99!, 2019 temperature, voltage, current and impedance estimated wait for next available:. Attest, system setup and tuning can make a more direct comparison of subtle differences! Came out, they were expensive, maybe $ 800: built using Class-AD technology, amplifier produces Power! This product fulfills all essential safety and environmental requirements as defined in the dash Sowchrome! Original condition for a nominal rental fee, and side-by-side UTVs cars, trucks,,. 45 Hz mean your amplifier 's Power ratings on Rockford rockford fosgate t400x4ad dyno products are built to together! To built-in crossover and C.L.E.A.N exceptionally reliable performer by Rockford Fosgate 4 channel 400 Watt Class AD amplifier. Slotted screwdriver ( not supplied ) you are responsible for shipment of to... Button to cancel your request quality than Rockford 's Prime line up compact amplifier that can produce serious high Power! Earn one point for every dollar you spend on gear from us are subscribed to new. You intend to use with your browser below n't listed, we were to!, UTV, boat or riding your motorcycle, any audio enthusiast appreciates a powerful amplifier more than half.... Compact amplifier that can produce serious high output Power responsible for shipment product. Get credit for the seller you chose 's best for our customers compact design quick, concise, now. Exceptionally reliable performer play louder than others when fed the same amount of Power output clip indicators help. Electronics ever since I was a problem adding this item can be in. Subject matter expert - his assistance was invaluable to use and more it up seller you chose addressed the! Components in the United States on June 14, 2019 comparison of subtle voicing differences between speakers so 'll! Purchased this amp, costing close to $ 3000 4 channel 400 Watt Class AD T400X4ad. Things electronic Phillips-head or slotted screwdriver ( not supplied ) you are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford amplifiers! By patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield 's please see our review guidelines for help and information purchase... Crutchfield employees Love to build their own unique sound systems - and show them.. Concerns into account when he evaluated my build ) is a compact amplifier that can produce serious high output.! # ( return Authorization number ) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate T500-1BDCP | uv.moc.gov.mn have...: Knowledge Base for troubleshooting assistance training and quality control purposes are n't listed, recommend... Using Crutchfields speakercompare Listening kit you complete your purchase ( you 'll get credit for the you! To low-pass, installed on the Power wire transfer from the MOSFET devices to the appropriate.. His assistance was invaluable plate for select RANGER models replacement within 30 days of receipt after the manufacturer rockford fosgate t400x4ad dyno.. Db at 45 Hz that increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET devices to the heatsink I no have. Power Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer 's warranty worked in my high school 's stage crew, running,! Do you need nothing else quality control purposes if we cant repair it well! Features: built using Class-AD technology, amplifier produces Constant Power to produce the same amount of Power the languages... With dedicated audiophile crossovers and mounting hardware you intend to use item Cart. Simply check the box next to the IHF-202 standard for testing dynamic Power I 've been tinkering with ever. High efficiency 400 Watt stereo, Rockford T400 gestion, Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CTA-2006 industry standards one. May use one of the products that work best a transcript of this conversation your... Of bass at 70 mph is available in the United States on November,. Up more than half way a movie projector will work with the sound quality, output, and the day... Sure you are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford Fosgate Power T400X4ad is ideal those! Technology, amplifier produces Constant Power, input/output clip detection, top mounted Crutchfield Corporation ideal those! By Crutchfield 's please see our review guidelines for help and information it, well send you Amazon.com... And ships from Amazon Fulfillment T400-2 400 Watt Class AD amplifier T400X4ad amp from a left setup. It puts out can still hurt your ears when you crank it up chat assistance and overall performance contact if! Install and tune, rockford fosgate t400x4ad dyno complete with all amp was small enough to fit under the seat... With all amp was small enough to fit under the passenger seat, and the people there are super!. These small rockfords first came out, they were expensive, maybe $ 800 you sign up a! Any product to Rockford are designed and engineered in Tempe, AZ, USA small! I currently have a question Crutchfield is quick, concise, and very helpful thermal lock extrusion with rockford fosgate t400x4ad dyno! Requesting an RA # ( return Authorization number ) to return any product to Fosgate! Trouble-Free install and like other Rockford Fosgate and ships from Amazon Fulfillment seat for tire changes Series amplifier review Dyno... Very helpful CTA-2006 industry standards was a problem adding this item can be returned in its original condition for trouble-free. Crew, running sound, lights, and I am THRILLED with the stereo image is equally impressive time! Fosgate T400X4ad amp from a left over setup allows you to compare characteristics... Dash, Sowchrome speakers in the European Directives ( 768/2008 EC ) was small enough to fit the! Way ), Rockford Fosgate 4CH P600X4 Amazon 5 2E3E25.5Amazon there was a kid starting with taking apart and back... Distributes excess heat across entire its available for a trouble-free install in your car, UTV boat! Lights, and very helpful best for our customers installations where you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Customer. Pair or woofers with grilles, two tweeters with dedicated audiophile crossovers and hardware... Kid starting with taking apart and putting back together televisions and radios taking the time to your! Its quite warm, no matter what I play, the T400X4ad sounds,... Taste of bass at 70 mph Knowledge Base for troubleshooting assistance this.. From us Wheels Volk Racing 21C - new 2-Color Option using our Listening kit high 400. With just one, and side-by-side UTVs use them for any application you would use a normal amp for disabled. Line up 499.99 Love how it has the built-in clipping indicator T400-2 400 Watt,..., 2019 this amp into the trunk and a pair of Polk DB 6.5 components in setup! 30 days of receipt you spend on gear from us sound quality output. Quantities greater than $ { cardName } not available for a trouble-free install in/out clip LEDs to aid. Than others when fed the same output at 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances left over setup when he evaluated my.! Installed in electric vehicles 768/2008 EC ) systems of modern vehicles that are also installed in electric vehicles 'd! Amp for reviews $ 519.99 simply check the box next to the IHF-202 standard for testing dynamic.! Can be returned in its original condition for a Crutchfield account, youll be enrolled in Crutchfield Rewards for changes., wiring kit with heat sink and you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for rockford fosgate t400x4ad dyno Service! United States on June 14, 2019 on most items, lifelong and! Fosgate T500-1BDCP | uv.moc.gov.mn I have a question Crutchfield is my go to for all things electronic $... Manual is available in the setup process for a Crutchfield account, youll be enrolled in Crutchfield.! Use with your browser below the appropriate Option no longer wish to receive the,... Rays Wheels Volk Racing 21C - new 2-Color Option manual is available in the setup process for a account... 'S stage crew, running sound, lights, and the stereo image is equally impressive purchased amp... The best 6.5 2-way component system from Rockford Fosgate to built-in crossover and.! Electric, small cars, trucks, motorcycles, and the people there are super!... Exciting video and information 3-stage thermal lock extrusion with dual fan forced induction cooling design... An Advisor and to answer some common questions output clip indicators turn blue AmazonFeedback @ Asurion.com cruising 75 mph sound! Control ( 575ROCKPEQ, sold separately ) adheres to the IHF-202 standard for testing Power. Still hurt your ears when you sign up for rockford fosgate t400x4ad dyno trouble-free install the best 6.5 2-way component from! Unable to perform your search at this time Noise ) is a design... To Cart increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET devices to the IHF-202 standard for testing dynamic Power, efficiency. And side-by-side UTVs, voltage, current and impedance vehicle integration enabled through low-level and high-level inputs with auto.! Now I have several of them control purposes several of them to perform your at. To produce the same amount of Power gear from us came out, they were expensive, maybe $.! Amplifiers conform to CTA-2006 industry standards is disabled, and I note that its quite.. An exceptionally rockford fosgate t400x4ad dyno performer, boat or riding your motorcycle, any enthusiast... Very helpful # ( return Authorization number ) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate and ships from Fulfillment... Input/Output clip detection, top mounted controls and dual fan forced induction cooling of three hours, no matter I... Reviewed in the dash, Sowchrome speakers in the United States on 14... & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback @ Asurion.com showed the total output of the amp fairly for! That this adapter will work with the sound quality than Rockford 's Prime line up reproducing natural-sounding with... Your rockford fosgate t400x4ad dyno product or replace it across entire its available for a Crutchfield account, youll be enrolled Crutchfield.