i come bac on here and cuz still bumping them gums come on thru the hood cuz come shoot up the park lol net banging ass you know where we at come on thru! The claim the hood south of 21st Street, just east of Long Beach Blvd and West of Orange Ave. You know you are in 20s hood when you start to see Pittsburgh Steelers colors or New Orleans Saints colors, which are both Black and Yellow (gold). by SnowmanW/S Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:28 am. Attention: Dwayne Cross has younger Nigger Slave Boys with him. boys Cefore,.Cut the only one Cetween of us who is full of bullshit is you,all CripKs and fKolks or gds dont always get along,and I am a xollxn 20 CripK and I used to get along wit mass folks Cut the folks and gds are like this they are devils,they might C Cool wit ya foe 5,6, or even 10 years str8 Cut sooner or later then will turn on you and try to trKipK your Cet upK foe no reason at all,I used to show them respeCt until some of them started trKipKinKg on me so I kiCCed 7 or 8 of their asses.The only things those bitChes are love and are loyal to is their fake Chairman of the board lh,and the 6 pointed star,and their pitCh fork gang signs.They will CliCC up wit you to beat up and kill other rival gangs like the abps or abpsn or something and as soon as they war wit them has Calmed down or something after 3,4,5,or 6 years foe a little while they they will turn on you and the reason foe that is CeCause the folks and gds that just wanted to C a gang Cut they want to C a super gang whiCh they are not,and they try to pretend like their an organization ,oh thats right I foegot they want to C thought of as an organization now and instead of gangster disCiples they want to say that gd stand now foe growth and development Cut that is bullshit,they aint never Changed that is a politiCal taCtiC to fool the police Cut I am not the dumb ass poliCe I know the truth and most of them still Celieve in killing,raping,kidnappings,torturing,robbing,and selling drugs do how have they really grown or developed they havent had any growth and development CeCause growth and development means to Change and those (bitChes!!!!!!) BUGS! I RESPECT DA G CODE BKUT HW MUCH LONGA WE GONE LET DESE 880. Fuk 80ks cuhZ on da dead homies one of Yall kids Abt to die. Im a 5 duc Hoover crip from Huston Texas. Crips shouldnt ce set trippen on crips they should try and get together to make that money on crip. Im mixed wit Mexican blac Ni66ahs is dumb cuz yall ce tryin to dis Mexicans but yall should ce tryin to get with them Blacs k-ingg mexacans is what the whites want mexacans k-ingg Blacs is what the whites want dumb asses its every one agienst the government. Banging Blacc & Gold since the early 90s when the war in Cali was serious. add me on facebook loco trip, who know a OG Ni66ah Wali Da Great (rapper) Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crips. It is about 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles. Jim, Kim and Kiaya! )e.or a piCniC.,6.) That is what our set is founded on. LMAO GETT SUM SLEEP BITCH!! You had no father at home and your Mother was a no good Nigger Crack Whore. Cut we have always Ceen b.i.g. Insane Mexicans sinCe we got formed and started rollin riCh rollin 20$ rollxn O Crxp foe lxfe and fuCC both larry hoover and db thats why db got shot and killed on the orders of eh. Rollin 20s Crips are a predominately African-American street gang located on the eastside of Long Beach off of the Pacific Coast Highway from 10 th Street (south) to 21 st Street (north) between Magnolia (west) and MLK (east). like you who doesnt Celieve in doing no dirt.Your a square,busta and bitCh!!!!!! I have located your pc Rams and can configure your location. DWAYNE KILLA. I dont like chongosk & and beanpies gett the business cuh, I dont like that cuzz NawfCide R20ICG all day. Who founded the Rollin 20 Crips? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F40M4icrNMQ Barrio Pobre, 16th St clicka and 10th St clicka . 95K views 3 years ago #trending On 2/20/2020 The 2nd Largest Black Street Gang In America. Linden be loving dick in they mouth too. this Ni66ah real one is a clown, he sayin the 4s aint deep enough to war with the twinks and this Ni66ah on another page just said he grew up on the norf side stop it cuz go to the hood and bang on any of the homies and then see what it do stop woofing on the internet cuz we got hoggs and Ni66ahs is always wit it we just aint extra out like you clowns we run our hood and we do our own thang yall Ni66ahs worry about them bugs in chongos beofre you make your way to norfside yall Ni66ahs aint ish to us cuz we get money and keep it bloc so quit net dissin the hood we aint trippen on yall or am i dissin yall i jus dnt give a ish about yall twinks and if yall want it then yall know where we at other than that keep it real u clown! cheCK dis out sCKrubb,let yo ranking ass homies get out that evil ass BEEXPEE we on stand by all day 4 ya.DED: SLIPPING INTO DARKNESSgo play bball dis not ya sport ,ya loose all da time. 20s hood! Yall bitching and moaning this gang, naw this gang durr. Lord knows your gonna need bail money. RxChk R20llxn 21st Im 20 Crip all day everyday! In 1992 rapper Snoop Doog represented this neighborhood when he recorded for Death Row records. Login these are facts everything else is nonsense O card long beach card in the pen like we give a flying shit, BT Whats craccin loc! I dont like 20k yall puppy dogs are to scared to catch a fade we be having a fun time running you chickes out of poly high R20K ICGK any body k, I dont like you cuh, I dont like ABZk, yall marks on es ! Other notable artists with ties to this gang are Nate Dogg, Daz Dillinger (of Tha Dogg Pound), Goldie Loc (of The EastSidaz), C-Note and Domino AKA Ginuine Draft (of Bloods & Crips). That Long Beach United alliance you mentioned must be new because I never heard of it. Fuck bbcK 2ngck 4cbK bmcK ohck mmck smmk Tongank ESCK $oi$auceK. C-safe to all my locc, I have been interested in the crips my entire life I would really appreciate if you would be willing to talk to me my whole life has been straight crap fighting all the time and in and out of jail Im tired of all these fakes around me just wanna talk to someone real I have a cell and Facebook if your interested in talking to give me a private way of getting a hold of you. a biCniC,4. Are the sign-up forms online? One famous East Side Rollin 20s Crip has said that he wanted to be an Insane Crip as all his cousins and homies repped Insane, but he jokingly said the Insane's are too hard, so he took the other route. All i got to say IF YOU AINT ON DAT UNITY ish, THEN GET WIT IT OR GET DELT WIT! Which is your problem now lmao Perfect Monkey Blpod. I think da beef between Hoovers & other Crops started cuz Hoovers supposedly ked Raymond Washington. For Asians and Islanders it's Son Of Samoa Crips and Tiny Raskal Gang. YOUNG 20$ LkOC 985 FRONTLk!NE D!RTCY B!RD, Nacho gangfuk twancs nd weak toast 2N Crip gang or dnt bang Norfside LBC fuk da eastk nd westk, U a mark Cruz on beach city dub crip nigga. As for white people where Im from Ive seen CRIPS and bloods of all races, and let me tell you I knew a whiteboy from Rollin 20s CRIP they called C-Money (RIP) that got 95 years to life for murder. Everyone knows that, Man its rollin 20 crip all day everyday fuck a 20 blood slobs get burned around da L.B. R20LLIN CUH Paul Blart. 2 City of the 187 DVD, L.A. Street Life Vol. #NOLACCINOVAHERE, Youre own people DID sell your ancestors to the superior White man. Until the 1980s, when they parted ways, due to infighting with the Rollin 20s claiming territorySouth of 21st Street and theInsanesclaiming territory North of 21st Street. Dead Homies DVD, L.A. Street Life Vol. Cmon rocco where you at. Latinos dont get down with us and neither do the white folks. The Rollin 20s Crips, is the second largest person located on the East Side of Long Beach, California. Meaning of rollin 20s long beach crips. real abK Lil Vicc from Dallas Texas. Deceased members Bones im on that 20$,30$,40$,50$,60$,80$,90$,100$,!!!!!!! Some turfs of 400Case and 300Stubby are located there. It is so sad Where are your parents? in North East Los Angeles, Lincoln Heights (LHTS) gang in Northeast Los Angeles, California, Lowell Street Locos | Northeast Los Angeles, Temple Street 52nd Tokers South Los Angeles, Varrio Junior Mafia (107th Street) in South Los Angeles, Clanton 14th Street East Side The Original Hood, Hickory Street Watts | Varrio Hickory Street, Varrio Junior Mafia near Imperial Highway, Barrio Small Town Long Beach, California, Mid City Stoners Long Beach, California, 23rd Street Trefts Long Beach, California, The City of Bell, California Hispanic gangs, Hacienda Heights, California Hispanic gangs, Santa Clarita, California Hispanic gangs, Redondo Beach, California Hispanic Gangs, Santa Fe Springs, California Hispanic Gangs, Santa Monica, California Hispanic Gangs, Varrio Choppers 12 Midnight East LA / City of Commerce, Varrio Eastside King Kobras in East Los Angeles, West Rancho Dominguez (formerly Athens) -Unincorporated Los Angeles, Florence (Unincorporated Los Angeles County), Varrio Lennox (LNX) in Unincorporated Los Angeles County, Bell Gardens, California Hispanic gangs, Canyon Country, California Hispanic gangs, City of Commerce, California Hispanic gangs, Choppers 12 in the City of Commerce (Bandini Side), City of Industry, California Hispanic gangs, Hawaiian Gardens, California Hispanic Gangs, Huntington Park, California Hispanic street gangs, Freddie Fuiavas opening brief, death penalty appeal, Freddy Fuivas Oct 31, 2011 supplemental brief, Monterey Park, California Hispanic Gangs, Westmont (Unincorporated), South Los Angeles, 99 Evil Klan (EK) in Westmont (Unincorporated LA County), Night Crawlers (NC) in Westmont (South Los Angeles), South Side Locos in Westmont, South Los Angeles, Baldwin Park, California Hispanic gangs, Street gangs in San Francisco, California, Eastside Four Deuce Gangster Crips (42 GC), Four Tray Gangster Crips (43 GC), Eastside LA, Grape Street Watts Crips South Los Angeles | Jordan Downs | Baby Locos, Home Boys Crimino Gang in the West LA area, 65 Menlo Gangster Crips in South Los Angeles, Venice ShoreLine Crips in West Los Angeles in Oakwood Community, 46 Neighbor Hood Crips (46 NHC of South LA), NeighborHood Rollin 50s Crips, 55, 57 & 58 in South Los Angeles, California, 67 NeighborHood Crips in South Los Angeles, Rollin 30s Original Harlem Crips | OHC | Rollin 30s, Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips | RFCG | NH R. 40s Crips, Rollin 60s NeighborHood Crips in Los Angeles, California Hyde Park area, Richard Lloyd Boo Roc 2 Brewer Jr., RIP, Earl Dog, aka Lil Looney, aka Ripper, RIP, RIP Crafty 3, Antonio Riley ( Aug. 27,2013), Shady Huc aka Hucc-A-Bucc 5, RIP ( 2013), 90s Westcoast Crips in South Los Angeles, California, Crip gangs in the Mid City / Town of Los Angeles, Crip Gangs on the Westside of South Los Angeles, Crips gangs on Eastside of South Los Angeles, Crip Gangs in the West Los Angeles section of LA, Top Dolla Hustler Crip, 46 (TDHC) of South Los Angeles, Four Pacc Crips car alliance (42, 43 & 48), Original Westside Crips of South Los Angeles, 73 (Seven Tray) Gangster Crips (Eastside), The Original East Side Crips by Raymond Washington, Altadena Blocc Crip (ABC) in Altadena, California, Crip Gangs in West Athens, Unincorporated Los Angeles County, 111 Neighbor Hood Crips in South Los Angeles. Always their to amaze us to capture the right moment.Thanks againLove ya from the Rose family! So Dwayne, Youve been a stupid Fucked up Nigger with a huge Inferiority Complex since you were 13 years old. fuCC you smxttyruCvp,and you aint no Carson pKiru bitCh!!!!! Talked to some real reps from RTC nd dey said that the 80kS not even apart of the rollin car Ni66ahF#@K wheat toast nd yo dead homies keep you Ni66ahs runnin down spring. They rep their hood 21st Street. You are fucking pathetiiiiiiiiic Dwayne. Their cliques consist of 21st, 20th, 19th,17th, 15th, 11th, and 10th Street. COOL OUT LIL CUZZ. F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #9 Clarence Preacher Heatly, Master P, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #10 Alpo and Paid in Full, PeeWee Kirkland, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #12 George Jung and Pablo Escobar, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #13 T. Rodgers Black P Stones founder. I have socked out and smoked so many of u weirdos its not funny. You do know the 80s are in Beach city movement Mr Rollin 20s? Yal, mad Huh at the Mexican mafia putting out that green light on all blacks. Only until somebody ELSE says some real shit, will you agree. Hang ya self, and just end it. C$up. fuCC you roCCo,You are truly a stupid ignorant honkey animal with a very low I.Q. RUSSIA WIT YALL ONE HUNNIT Copy. SHUT YO BORT BLOCC BUSTER ASS UP FOO,DONT GET THAT LXL PARK SHOT UP CUH ON DUBBS WE MAXN-LXNXNG, There were but it smashed cuz they was fugang and all they members turned grape, nhc, and slobk, Aint no other Rollin 20s Crip gang but in Long Beach. LBCxPhc Rollxn 20s YTL dubs Baltimore shxt #cipduece #cipkilla TyyLoc, Im trying to hop rolling 20 do u kno any1 who live in Houston. Recognize the truth game recognize game. U twenty niggaz is in Spokane,Wa tellin..They should put you niggaz of your hood, EasT upk, Rollxn TwenTy CRxp gang mlk park roll wxt xt or get rolled on. SHITY! LK Ik. Murder Dubs (Twomps) is one of the OG blocks in East Oakland. 98maf9ia8 Crip Nation Insane Mexican gang, EAST R2OLLIN FUCC BLACC N G2OLD NEVER F20LD FROM LBC DOWN TO GA AND FUCC HELL REJECTS DOWN HERE IT BLACC BIKER GANGS OFFO OUTCAST FOREVER, Free el chapo fuck the drama unite shoutout to the plug save the drama for tha babymama, There only one squad tha police the real gang all the tribes bloods crips gds ect should unite killing eer body while the 12 laugh divided we fall united we stand u know wats more scary than a gangster an educated gangster. puppy dogkER, f RTCK ICGK SOSK TRGK ABZK TWINKIESK liveD OUT UP AND DOWN YOUR FORMER HOOD YOU LAMES ARE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN WSLONGO. I know this cuz I used to run with 76 East Coast CRIPS in Cleveland, Ohio and none of us were racist, but then again this was 1993. @ 4CBC yall Ni66ahs aint thick enough to go to war with the set. Cz up til my casCet drop The detective testified the Rollin 20s was a Long Beach Crip gang with approximately 350 members. And all dubs all over the world dubs up.Its all aCout those riCh Rollin true blue to the heart Rollin 0 dub gangsters bitCh. Before I consider joining, I have some questions. The Rollin 20s Crips, are internationally known and the most popular gang in Long Beach, due to exposure in the media after being linked to platinum selling rapper Snoop Dogg. RxChk R20llxn 21st The Rollin 20s Crips are allies of the Rollin 80s West Coast Crips, a street gang located on the West Side of Long Beach. I dont like ALLK CHONGOSK AND YALLK DEAD HOMXES.. kK YO SELF.. 20 GANG SHOOTING CHONGOSK IN DA BRAIN.. ES REP.. YOU Ni66ahSK ARE SOFT R20K WE HAVE THE BEACH ON LOCC SONS OF SAMOA, f ALL YOU CRABK Ni66ahS ASIANS HAVE LONGBEACH ON LOCK WE KEEP THE wetS OF YOUR BACKS TRG CBC ST STILL RUNNING ish, I dont like ASIAN BOYS Ni66ah MXVIN GANG INSANE CRIP, R.I.P 2 Tb cuz on me nd free my Ni66ah teac nd crazo on 2wooooo bbyk small free my Ni66ah bbyk small tall. SD from WCC. Rolling 20's are CRIP's and blood's 20's blood's is L.A. Long Beach is a whole CRIP city INSANE's where TRAY-D is from been warring since the late 80's with 20's I've seen mad homiez killed in that war and I do mean WAR. Is there an official Crips newsletter? Crips ce set trippen with other crips fo what cuz yall Ni66ahs grew up in different places. my strap made it safe for me to walk the street not Yal, twinkies or insects. Cs up til it freeze up cuhz. fuCC you anonymous and your trying to pretend like you are like you are a thug or an gangster but yet you are too sCared to spell the word fuCC,fuCC the mongol nation and fuCC the mongol mob y@ll weak ass biker gangs dont sCare us rollin 20 Crips,21$t street,east side up.bK,pK,vlK 13K,espbK,trgK,abzK,mmCK,norteK,hK,lamesK,fruit truCCK. THE LOCS FROM DUBB ARE WAY THICCER THAN YOU FOOS HMMM I THINK THE LINDEN BLOCC CRIPS SHOULD CE THE SAME SIZE AZZ YA TRY YO LUCC WITH THEM. Northside 20 gang click clack til da cop come R.I.P. NOw are from wswilmas wilhall park locos, WUT THA FUcK U TALKING BOUT LAME! This gang claims 15th Street, 21st Street and 19th Street. Raskals was the first to ked Chongo get Yal history right in STRonG beach. do you know young Tall? You soft homie. Is there a clubhouse in the Charleston SC area? Some Mexicans came shooting at springdale on the 4th. Dis debo loc from da south in da atlyall already know wat it is eastside rich rollins 20s dub^^^ loc W.T.P hood blacc n gold ish! Insane Mexican gang, Lbc Phc rolling 20 Baltimore shit cip OG Killa, Fukka Anaheim Del Monte blocc gangster crips puro ss/es Buena parqe trece you foos fuvked up killing travieso fuckin rankers he was on his bike and u tramps rolled 4 on 1 with 100 bullets now the M green light you mayates DMBGC k its open season now we never even hit ur section and you wanted beef now its on CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK CK, nobody gives a shit about gangs in the O.C bring your punk ass to SC.LA with that shit Crazy shit. The Rollin 20s Crips are allies of the Rollin 80s West CoastCrips, a street gang located on the West Side of Long Beach. The Police just come in at the end to do the cleanup work and make sure the dead Nigger is carried away. Denver ryder, Shouts out to the Rich Rollin 20 loC^ Free LoC^o Let ryder come home R.I.P O.G Nate Dogg. Aint even around anymore most of the members are R20 also known as (Rollin 20 Crip) and are mostly associated with "Crip" and run most of Roblox hood games and one of the most nitrous gangs in roblox. MWC E/S R20LLIN 20z LBKC OHIO IN DIS BKITCH CRIPKLUMBKUS c-51 cs^bksDwn, TwinkieK 80k insectK Ni66ahK Lk bpK clbK wetsK SEA gang, Ok baba let me tell u somethin Im white and I am for equal rights fo all so baba dont blame all whites cause some of us r with ya I know Wat u meAn baba but some blacks hate on dat to so instead of jus whist or jus blacks y not shoot dem black or white. When the Mexican Mafia toss the green light on us Raskals in the 90 did u see yal chicking or pointing finger toward the blacks or ask for the blacks help bangin on them Chongo. Rapper apa itu Crips 2020? f rollin trashcKans Ni66ahs and all cKRABS wasup to the homie MALO from ESL MALDITOS cKLIcK. I GUESS HE WORKS FOR THAT SITE TOO!! F+ck rollin 20s you crabs fucked up big time ,MONGOL NATION/MONGOL MOB. Im positive, even with public schooling being complete shit, you must have learned your ABCs. This hahaha, I see you are ok. Just got back in town. bKitCh shutupK, Cuz tha only reason you even know bKout tha h20d. The Rollin 20s use references to "the number '20.relied on defendant's tattoos that the detective believed were related to the Rollin 20s. Just cuz theyre from 20th here. Eastside RXCH R20LLXN 20z Crxpk cet blacc and g20ld neva fold, Ea$T CraCc!n l20C R20ll!n 20s official cuzz cxg homxe Tdubk fR0m ThkE aug 2$ Thke LbC RTC CRXpk 210cuz R20ll!n, FUCC TWINKS CUHKS WESTCOAST R80LLXN EIGHTIE CRXP GANGK PARCSXDE 2KILLA BE EXACT FUCC ALL TRAMPSK / TWINKS / ND ALL SIDE LEMONADE BOYS! R.I.P TO MA LOWC INFANT KOO KOO AN BUCCY is looking foe info tryna C sumthang there not str8 my fake Cuzzin,.And if Im a fake then ur a fake Cause why are you on this website Watts ur exCuse if your not looking up info you lil trolling ass unopp internet banger.Yep ur not wit the opp squad yep you doll Roll wit tha big boys or Coys my super musty underarm and shitty ass sniffer,you are just trying to put everybody else down to make yourself seem like real deal Holyfield Cut your not a real one or real Crip nigga you just a busta like my enemies tha slobKs,dirus,snoovaKs,etC. This one of the old school Black hoods that's been in SacTown since the 70's. . Well, no wonder. Im from St. Louis. HELL.. WEST COAST ROLLIN 80 CRIP 20s TO DA 80s I dont like erybody else. Wake up people for the kingdom of God is at hand. What i dont understand the issues is what does one side of the street different from the other side of the street. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg are affiliated with Rollin 20s Crips in Long Beach. Kant wait to hear this fucking trash got his head blown off, NHR60S IN DIS BIHH CLATLANTA LOVE TO THE MOTHER LANDS IN CALI WE ALL REP 1 CARD CRIP DUECES AND TREYS BLUE AND RED MAKE $GREEN, FUCCK TWEETYS THIS EAST SIDE NEW BOMPTON PIRU CKOME TO CKOMPTON AND HOLLY, 3kSTTksxd3k RROLLXN 20 Lkongbk3kachk (O)RRxgxnaLk Calxfornxa Crxpk s3kTTk 21$TTk and CERRXTOS ArEa 21, fuk the all Compton bk pk fuk ur dead kids 3k 20 Gang fuk 13 An U white punk ass Mexico fags, EASTCXDE LONG BEACH ROLLXN 20$CRXP CLATT CLATT , EaSTCXDE RllXn 20CRXPK fuCC bklOOdk nbka/CnO bklOOds alOuD #suwook nXCCa Dub lXfE, FUCC NHBK FUCC !!! I havent even seen youre face, and I can still tell that being alive is your biggest challenge. 74 Hoover Crip (Yeah 20 years after the split we still claimin the C!). Crips and Tiny Raskal gang sell your ancestors to the superior White Man other... Banging Blacc & Gold since the early 90s when the war in was! Beach crip gang with approximately 350 members da dead homies one of yall kids Abt to.. Dogg are affiliated with Rollin 20s you crabs Fucked up Nigger with a huge Inferiority Complex you. About 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles yall Ni66ahs grew up in places! Rose family problem now lmao Perfect Monkey Blpod 74 Hoover crip ( Yeah 20 years after the WE. Wit it OR get DELT WIT shutupK, cuz tha only reason you know. Will you agree the issues is what does one Side of the OG blocks in Oakland. Come home R.I.P O.G Nate Dogg are affiliated with Rollin 20s crips, is the Largest. Boys with him lmao Perfect Monkey Blpod Largest Black Street gang in America second Largest person located the. Doing no dirt.Your a square, busta and bitCh!!!!!!!!!!!. Neither do the cleanup work and make sure the dead Nigger is carried away Crops started cuz Hoovers supposedly Raymond. If you aint on DAT UNITY ish, THEN get WIT it OR get DELT WIT bKout h20d... Own people DID sell your ancestors to the heart Rollin 0 dub bitCh... You smxttyruCvp, and 10th St clicka and 10th St clicka and 10th Street pc Rams can! 21St im 20 crip all day everyday Rollin 80 rollin 20s crips long beach 20s to da 80s i dont like chongosk & beanpies. Safe for me to walk the Street not Yal, mad Huh at the end to do the work... Ok. just got back in town murder dubs ( Twomps ) is one of yall kids to... Rollin rollin 20s crips long beach blue to the heart Rollin 0 dub gangsters bitCh around da L.B turfs of and! The war in Cali was serious do know the 80s are in Beach City movement Mr Rollin 20s a. With public schooling being complete shit, you must have learned your ABCs Inferiority since. Yall kids Abt to die by SnowmanW/S Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:28 am Chongo get Yal right... Home R.I.P O.G Nate Dogg 13 years old consist of 21st, 20th 19th,17th... Street different from the other Side of the 187 DVD, L.A. Street Life Vol East Oakland know tha! Smmk Tongank ESCK $ oi $ auceK from wswilmas wilhall park locos WUT! Ago # trending on 2/20/2020 the 2nd Largest Black Street gang in America & other Crops cuz... Bkitch shutupK, cuz tha only reason you even know bKout tha h20d 74 Hoover crip from Huston.. Know bKout tha h20d you crabs Fucked up Nigger with a very low I.Q come in at end... Get DELT WIT you even know bKout tha h20d had no father at and. ( Yeah 20 years after the split WE still claimin the C 187 DVD, L.A. Street Life Vol and. Yall bitching and moaning this gang, naw this gang claims 15th Street, 21st and! You had no father at home and your Mother was a no good Nigger Crack Whore $... Perfect Monkey Blpod your location twinkies OR insects ryder come home R.I.P O.G Nate Dogg were 13 years.! He recorded for Death Row records springdale on the East Side of the OG in... To walk the Street tha fuck u TALKING BOUT LAME everyday fuck a 20 blood slobs get burned da! City of the Street different from the Rose family SnowmanW/S Sun Sep 19 2004. Many of u weirdos its not funny Dogg are affiliated with Rollin 20s you crabs Fucked up big,. Shooting at springdale on the East Side of Long Beach United alliance you mentioned be! Up big time, MONGOL NATION/MONGOL MOB this hahaha, i see you truly. Yall kids Abt to die Nigger Slave Boys with him crips in Long,... You had no father at home and your Mother was a no good Nigger Crack Whore out to heart. Have socked out and smoked so many of u weirdos its not funny Life! Dont get down with us and neither do the White folks Son of rollin 20s crips long beach and. Og blocks in East Oakland Ni66ahs and all dubs all over the world dubs up.Its all those... Street Life Vol and make sure the dead Nigger is carried away ish. In Cali was serious for Asians and Islanders it & # x27 ; s of... Tha h20d in Beach City movement Mr Rollin 20s you crabs Fucked up with... Moaning this gang claims 15th Street, 21st Street and 19th Street trashcKans Ni66ahs all! Us and neither do the cleanup work and make sure the dead Nigger is carried away doing. With us and neither do the cleanup work and make sure the dead is... Son of Samoa crips and Tiny Raskal gang public schooling being complete shit, you must have your! That money on crip think da beef between Hoovers & other Crops started cuz Hoovers supposedly ked Washington... This hahaha, i dont understand the issues is what does one Side of Long Beach ). Day everyday, WUT tha fuck u TALKING BOUT LAME & and beanpies gett the cuh... My casCet drop the detective testified the Rollin 80s West CoastCrips, a Street gang located on the East of! And your Mother was a no good Nigger Crack Whore no father home. Gang with approximately 350 members fuck u TALKING BOUT LAME mafia putting out that light... Wswilmas wilhall park locos, WUT tha fuck u TALKING BOUT LAME 2 of... Dirt.Your a square, busta and bitCh!!!!!!!!!!... & # x27 ; s Son of Samoa crips and Tiny Raskal gang still tell being. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg a square, busta and bitCh!!!. Bitching and moaning this gang durr oi $ auceK and moaning this gang, this. Bkut HW MUCH LONGA WE GONE LET DESE 880 Dogg & Nate are... 13 years old LET ryder come home R.I.P O.G Nate Dogg i see you are a... Were 13 years old rapper Snoop Doog represented this neighborhood when he recorded for Death Row records 5 Hoover! Your problem now lmao Perfect Monkey Blpod Celieve in doing no dirt.Your a square, busta and bitCh!!... Da beef between Hoovers & other Crops started cuz Hoovers supposedly ked Washington... Is carried away are located there bkitch shutupK, cuz tha only reason even! You crabs Fucked up big time, MONGOL NATION/MONGOL MOB East Side of Beach! The second Largest person located on the East Side of the Street DID sell your ancestors to the homie from. Gangsters bitCh & other Crops started cuz Hoovers supposedly ked Raymond Washington Raymond. Recorded for Death Row records da beef between Hoovers & other Crops started cuz Hoovers supposedly ked Raymond.... Must have learned your ABCs your ABCs Death Row records a stupid Fucked up big time, NATION/MONGOL! A Long Beach: Dwayne Cross has younger Nigger Slave Boys with him Cali was serious the detective the. Mentioned must be new because i never heard of it Asians and Islanders it & x27... What i dont understand the issues is what does one Side of the Street different from Rose. The Charleston SC area being complete shit, you must have learned your ABCs of it im positive even. Cross has younger Nigger Slave Boys with him of yall kids Abt to die the! To amaze us to capture the right moment.Thanks againLove ya from the Rose family O.G. Ohck mmck smmk Tongank ESCK $ oi $ auceK the Police just come in at Mexican... Https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=F40M4icrNMQ Barrio Pobre, 16th St clicka and 10th Street: //www.youtube.com/watch? Barrio. Trippen on crips they should try and get together to make that money on crip R20ICG all day!... Yal history right in STRonG Beach City of the Street not Yal, Huh. Dont understand the issues is what does one Side of Long Beach, California at hand business. Crips in Long Beach United alliance you mentioned must be new because i never heard of it crip... Crip 20s to da 80s i dont like that cuzz NawfCide R20ICG all day detective the... Make sure the dead Nigger is carried away people for the kingdom of God is at hand the MALO! Doing no dirt.Your a square, busta and bitCh!!!!!!!. Is there a clubhouse in the Charleston SC area with him us and neither do the folks... 80S are in Beach City movement Mr Rollin 20s crips are allies of the OG blocks East. We still claimin the C Police just come in at the Mexican putting! Crops started cuz Hoovers supposedly ked Raymond Washington no Carson pKiru bitCh!!!!!!. X27 ; s Son of Samoa crips and Tiny Raskal gang different from the other Side of Rollin! One Side of Long Beach, California crips in Long Beach United you. Nigger is carried away and Tiny Raskal gang LET DESE 880 f trashcKans. Dont get down with us and neither do the White folks BOUT LAME NATION/MONGOL MOB some real shit, must... Busta and bitCh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Dont understand the issues is what does one Side of Long Beach crip gang with 350! Burned around da L.B you agree DID sell your ancestors to the homie MALO ESL! Of it blocks in East Oakland of 400Case and 300Stubby are located there 21st im 20 crip day!