However it is out of stock with a restock around May 15th. I am very impressed. We, better luck next time. I just emailed Vortek explaining to them where I am at with this and included some pictures comparing the springs sideby side so they can see the obvious length difference between the two. The installer, Brandon, did a magnificent and professional job. A woman in a robe--presumably the goddess Diana--has thrown her bow down and is holding over her head a rifle. Best of luck, what I postedwas just what I understood from reading up, now I'm not sure what to think, before I bought the seal, I emailed Vortek and asked if this seal would work with the OEM spring and they said yes. It was a real pleasure working with you. Like to hunt? \"BLONDIE\" BAM 28 .22 Super Magnum. And ino airtanks . The fiber optic iron sights being Highly recommend for target or small game hunting. The fiber optic sights although very nice, become terrible when the sun is not out ProsBeautiful stock and there is no doubt about the quality. How has it preformed & what kind of condition was it in when you received it.Is it worth it? It is always nice to receive a scope as an accessory when purchasing a rifle. RWS Air Ranger / Shadow - Air Rifle Bottle Regulator - MK11 Lane Made In UK. I don't have any trouble cocking it. We truly appreciate receiving honest feedback and hearing our customers are satisfied. Diana 470 .177 Cal. The well-balanced hardwood stock makes it easy to hold and shoot the RWS 34. ABSOLUTELY could be too tight a seal and why I suggested it right away. Did you try installing the spacers it should have come with? RWS is the importer. Your ad looked like it met my needs. The whole thing was a learning process, but no issues. Love my new gun. 1. Steel and Zinc.. Here is my honest opinion. I am sure that after it settles in it will be even more accurate. believe it or not you cannot put it back on safe. I haven't been able toshoot it for accuracy due to the bad weather here today. Whether you're right-handed or left, the Air Arms Alfa pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) pistol will fit you perfectly. Lots of other spring guider kit coming soon. ProsFeels very expensive As far as I know, most or all break barrel pellet guns are single shot. Spring-piston. Most of my informal lightly supported offhand shooting is producing dime to nickel size groups and that's more than good enough for "minute of varmint angle" accuracy. Left? Terms of Use. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review for us. There are many products in its price range, but only a few offering similar value. Olga Olivares, the office administrative assistant was a pleasure to work with, in scheduling the work and answering all the questions I had. When I talked to your agent she indicated I would be eligible for a discount, Triple A, Veteran etc. We don't harm the chipmunks yards ProsBeautiful Rifle, accurate and balances well. The T06 trigger is excellent just as it came. Once loaded and you flip the safety off, I use a heavier pellet that kills quickly no matter if it's a head shot or somewhere else on the pests . Please Note: You must be 18 years of age or older to order and conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of airguns in your local area. One area that we dont have an issue with this rifle is its quality. Lane Air Rifle Regulator Service Parts - MK7-8-9-10 & 11, CNC'ed in the UK. It is pretty quiet, but is still somewhat loud. Bottom lineI lost 128 fps on average and reduced myself from 17 Fpe to 11.75 Fpe. Free shipping. No need to worry about cocking difficulty as that's where this rifle really shines (just 33 lbs.- although our own tests showed just 30 lbs.). Also, they made sure to have the spring piston big enough to compress a lot of air behind the pellet. Unluckily, that isnt the case with Diana RWS 34. John, Customer satisfaction is always a number one priority for us. These are the best garage spring repair services in San Clemente, CA: People also liked: garage opener installation services, garage opener repair services. If you want a quality break barrel spring piston rifle the Diana 34 is the one to get for a quality piece and very accurate practical plinker and small game/varmint/pest control rifle. RWS Diana Model 45 Air Rifle Parts - Barrel Hinge Bushings, RWS Diana Model 45 & 50TO1 Air Rifle Parts - Main Spring Guide, RWS Diana Model 27 & M-27 S Air Rifle Parts - Spring Guide, RWS Model 24 24C 24D 26 28 Air Rifle Parts - Spring Guide, RWS Diana Model 5 Pistol & 24 24C 24D Rifle Main Spring & Spring Guide Combo, Stoeger 1965 - The Shooter's Bible #56 Gun Catalog, Diana Chaser, Bandit, Airbug Compatible Red Dot Picatinny Rail Mount, PRL) AIR COMPRESSED WEAPONS TARGET 2022 GUNS AIR RIFLES PISTOLS PAMPHLET CATALOG, Diana Model 25 D & 25 DS Air Rifle Parts - Spring Guide, Diana Stormrider Airgun PCP pressure Regulator-Altaros, FX Air Rifle Magazine O-Ring Part No. Please Note: You must be 18 years of age or older to order and conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of airguns in your local area. One inch target dots set at 20, 25, 30, and 40 yards are not much of a challenge to keep every shot on that one inch circle and that's just shooting with minimal hand support. RWS is a German brand with a reputation for high-quality with exceptional performance. Stay up to date with news and promotions by signing up for our newsletter. If you are looking for the new .22 RWS 34P air rifle we are not expecting any in stock until July 3rd at the earliest. Powerful not a toy Whatever your need, a watchmaker TAG Heuer will watch over your watch. DANIEL WITH PRECISON WAS SO PROFESSIONAL ..WE WILL ALWAYS CALL PRECISON IF WE HAVE ANOTHER GARAGE DOOR ISSUE. Its fairly easy to cock Yes it is! You did excellent work. ProsVery comfortable to hold and the trigger is very smooth. this should have ten stars. When the rifle is zeroed in, there shouldnt be any problem hitting your target. RWS designed this to be a powerhouse. Are the front and rear sights removable on this gun? The average of a 20 shot chronographed string is 936.3 fps with 15.37 fpe. In fact, its ammunition is three times as heavy as the standard high-velocity pellets. Sincerely, The most popular rifle sold by Diana now comes in a black stock made from a durable, all-weather injection-molded synthetic. And it has more features than I even knew I'd be gettingan app on my phone controlling it from afar, etc. WebCustomAirSeals - Air Rifle Seals Springs and Spare Parts CNC Machined Air Rifle Seals, Springs and Tuning Parts SHOP NOW Featured Products Sale! This particular rifle kit dose not come with a scope or scope mount, but I would recommend taking a look at any of our RWS or Leapers scopes. Also, looking for a good night scope for this gun. Weight: 0.23 LBS. D.Martin. The interior of the rifle also changed with the models. Remove and sand as uniformly as possible so that the fit is snug(ish) but not too much. (No reviews yet) Write a Review. High-quality customer service and professional technical team make shopping more assured, The world's most advanced SSL technology protects every transaction, Reached 130 countries to develop detailed safe shipping plans for customers, Answer any questions online and support 30 days No reason to return products. Before purchase please measure your Spring ID. Oil the hinges of cocking arms on under-lever and side-lever air rifles as well as the bolt on bolt-action models like the 850 Air Magnum. Cant seem to find where it breaks away. ConsThe base plate is plastic and slippery, a rubber plate would prevent slippage. People also searched for these in San Clemente: See more garage door services in San Clemente. On tear down the only thing I really noticed was the piston seal had a bit of a nick in it, but I was fixing to to me. These Benjamin Airbow Arrows are exclusively designed to fit the Benjamin Pioneer Airbow - a powerful pcp airbow. Thanks, J Carroll. Part of our service is an emergency repair service, and we are glad that we could help. It is heads and tails above all the Chinese/Turkish/Spanish stuff out there. Isn't accuracy the thing you want most from your guns and pellets? What a fun gun. Is the scope mounting troublelsome? This is a utility gun and the plastic stock is very durable. So it is important to test your air rifle out when you first get it so that if there are any problems you can get it back to us in a timely manner. I have mounted a droop compensating rail to it but it WILL NOT zero left to right! And the Diana RWS 34 is a good example of what theyre capable of. Vera Bradley Backpack and Toiletry Bag LOT - Great Condition! Thank you Jeff for the review. So, lets go through our Diana RWS 34 review and find out all about this excellent firearm. We have an international shipping monitor, in the checkout, that will notify you if we are unable to ship to your address. The only real negative and for me its a bad one. They are a little heavier and will travel flat and hit hard. It will be taken care of by our nearest official service center or certified workshop. The safety lever is very large so that you can handle it with your gloves on. gun is made by DIANA. He was a meticulous, prompt, perfectionist. scope as an accessory when purchasing a rifle. However, the Diana RWS 34 .22 caliber airgun is among the best of the few options available. You must log in or register to reply here. To remove any doubt that you may have on the rifles quality, it will be worth mentioning that it comes with a lifetime warranty. It's the quietest garage door I've ever owned. My order came in several days before it was expected. You are using an out of date browser. Skip. That went without problems, I had replaced the main piston seal in the past, so I knew what I was up against. The new piston seal was too tight. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The company is liable for repair on any broken or worn parts of the weapon. Kit came with no spacers. 2: You should thoroughly test your rifle after fitting. WebRWS Meisterkugeln Standard .22 Cal, 14.0 Grains, Wadcutter, 250ct Caliber: .22 (5.5mm) Projectile Weight: 14.0 gr Quantity: 250 $10.99 $0.044 / Rd Add to Compare Add to Wish list 5.0 (9 reviews) Add to Cart RWS Power Ball Field Line .177 Cal, 9.4 Grains, 200ct Caliber: .177 (4.5mm) Projectile Weight: 9.4 gr Quantity: 200 $12.29 $0.061 / Rd What's the difference between the Diana RWS 34P and the RWS 34P? More Info, 2023 Airgun Depot, 12453 S 265 W Suite F, Draper, UT 84020. West Germany RWS package. ProsWell made rifle, solid, excellent blue, good finish on the hard wood stock. Professional - according to 15 users, Give us a call at 9517603699 or 7145042582 We specialize in overhead garage door repairs including - - Motor / opener repairs & replacement - Cable repair & replacement - Remotemore, I never write a review but I owe it to them to write one. One of the reasons why the Benjamin Trail NP XL Magnum has the edge over the Diana RWS 34 is because it comes with a scope. 4: Care and attention must be taken during the installation. Please continue to check the website for any updates we might have. WebSpring Replacement: Tune Kits are available for some guns Vortek Kits, and are built to increase or decrease Spring Piston air rifle velocities. It's called Do-All Outdoors Bullet Box. Fit to Weihrauch: Diana RWS I play 9 holes very early each morning as time is no hinderess for retired seniors . Job #49562938 But I darn sure wasn't expecting a decreaseespecially of this magnitude. He was just great , friendly and professional .He discovered that it needed to have some parts replaced and made sure I understood everything that needed to be done and why .hope to have him next year too if he is available. Proudly serving south Orange County cities, from Irvine,more, Recommended - according to 11 users, The cable for my garage door came off the drum and my garage door was stuck in a partially open position. He called on his way and was on time same day call nomore, Responds quickly - according to 15 users, What a great experience to work with such a professional company and people when we got home from a quick trip we arrived to find out that our garage door was broken. The photos show two different shaped stocks. We appreciate the feedback and the fact you think we are a company worth 5 stars. I feel confident that I can hit what I'm aiming at. WE ARE SO IMPRESSED WITH PRECISION WHEN THE COMPANY WE BOUGHT THE NEW MOTOR FROM, MESA, WAS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE UNTIL NEXT WEEK - NO EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE AT ALL EVEN THO WE WERE UNDER WARRANTY WITH THEM. Garage door springs replaced as another garage door repair service installed wrong springs. of TAG Heuer. That is $149 per spring is the most expensive product that they have for spring replacement. Very accurate, very fun to use, even with the recent cocking problem, I love the rifle. Even if you messed something up, which would be kinda hard to do, the gun is of such high quality that it's repairable to better than new condition. 2. Best of luck, Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Very clear as to what needed to be done and the costs. I plan to get a shooting bench set up and use some cushions for better support to see just how tight the groups will be. and this gun will quickly tear up a light duty trap, specifically the Gamo. What the best optics and mounts to use on the RWS 34. The Diana Chaser Pistol is the newest product to be offered by Diana! Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused. Excellent rifle, but you may have to oil it with the proper oil when you get it, and this may require disassembly (which voids it's warranty). Depends upon your definition of "loud." Crosman Premier Lead Pellets (500-Count) 21,433 51 offers from $6.24 Thank you Frank for taking the time to leave a great review for us. My only regret is not buying one in .22 while they were still available. We will highly recommend him to all of our friends. -ENTER HERE- Win a New SIG Sauer MCX Rattler -ENTER HERE-. 50% MOLYBDENUM DISULFIDE GUN GREASE 10g $ 20.79 $ 19.00 INC GST WEIHRAUCH HW 25 45 PISTON SEAL $ 22.55 INC GST WEIHRAUCH 25MM AIR RIFLE PISTON SEAL $ 25.29 INC I actually like it better. - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Barbie Rapunzel Doll with Musical Hair Brush Mattel 2001 In Original Box (#325517807751), very good seller and fast shipping A++++++A++++++++, Sleeping Beauty 1998 AND Disney Holiday Princess Snow White 1998 Mattel Barbie (#325517832227). You can get some O-rings from the The Diana 34 was first called the Panther but later changed to the Diana RWS 34P. These are the best garage opener installation services in San Clemente, CA: People also liked: garage spring repair services, garage opener repair services. Copyright 1997 - 2023 Precision Door Service. Although that would make a good story, instead, it underwent gradual developments that lasted over a decade. Login to ask someone who bought this product. However, as is usual, at longer ranges, expect a drop in its accuracy. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact, T06 .177 Air Rifle w/ Case and Pellets! The Best 10 Garage Door Services near me in San Clemente, California, Cal Pacific Garage Doors & Gates Orange County. Scopes are known for their superior accuracy at distance shooting and have the edge over iron sights. Thinking about Red Dot scope.. what scope and mount should i install on my 34? WebProduct Details With a composite stock like hunting rifles, the RWS Pro Model 34 P Air Rifle/Scope Combo is ideal for plinking to tune your form for hunting season. Its long-range accuracy level is thereby improved. both scopes have mildots and are good and handy scopes out to 50+ yards- also light weight. Hello, Sig Sauer Romeo 5 1x20mm Red Dot Sight Review, EOTech EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight Review, Top 6 Best Galco IWB Holsters In 2023 Review, Concealment Express Holsters Review [2023], Top 10 Best Portable Solar Panels and Chargers in 2023. Without a doubt the RWS 34P shoots with authority, plenty of punch, and is very accurate. Reasonable price Santa Ana (714) 794-5853 45 Reviews. After that, we had the current model 34, which featured a better-shaped beech stock. Eddy is a wonderful guy, he fixed my garage door issue in just few minutes and pretty friendly cool just like all other Precision (field) staffs. WebRWS Diana 34 45 48 TO1 Air Rifle Parts - Trigger Reset Spring and Guide Nail New (Other) $5.65 Top Rated Plus Buy It Now dlsvc46 (9,490) 100% +$7.25 shipping Free Raul explained where I needed repairs. The spring was just loud and dry during cocking so I oiled it and all the hinge points on the rifle. Why? Residential garage door repairs. WebThese are the best garage opener installation services in San Clemente, CA: Express Nonstop Garage Door. This time we needed to get a new motor, remote and a new chain rail. 3: If in any doubt, ask a qualified person to carry out the work. Sincerely, So, please take a look at our Best Varmint Scope Rifle review if you need some great options. Yes, you can get this in a wood stock, you would have to look at getting the Diana 34 premium air rifle. Does ANYONE out there have a trick to zeroing these guns? This is the first time I have ever broken down the gun to this extent. Or buy new? rear) and a finely rifled barrel. That's about 15.75 ft lbs. Even though I use a Hawke air rifle scope, I need to site in the scope periodically, probably due to the kick. We appreciate it very much! I highly recommend this rifle. With 7.9gr pellets I think your 34 should be getting upper 800's, possibly a little higher. red on the front, a great contrast. For someone who doesnt know much about airguns would this be a good gift? His duties included Security Advisor/Shift Sergeant, 0341/ Mortar Man- 0369 Infantry Unit Leader, Platoon Sergeant/ Personal Security Detachment, as well as being a Senior Mortar Advisor/Instructor. This page was last updated: 18-Apr 01:20. Quality construction high grade materials I love the fiber optic sights and may not mount a scope. The accuracy is spot on and you will have no trouble picking off small game with this weapon. Quick process from start to finish! I am attaching a picture of the logo for you. This is a real bargain! Rapid fire is not going to happen like your old Crossman 760. Weve now come to the end of our comprehensive review of the Diana RWS 34. That was themore, Responds quickly - according to 50 users, Quality Repairs, Fair Prices. The Model 34P is produced with the same German-engineered precision as the RWS Model 34, but incorporates a synthetic stock with a ventilated rubber butt pad, an auto safety, two-stage adjustable trigger, rifled steel barrel, and TruGlo fiber-optic sights. Thanks, Jim, Jim Model 34 has a plain stock. Exactly as described and fast secure shipping!!! Suggested that the second door was going to need springs replaced soon and I chose to have it done then, at my suggestion. ray, hi Guys, I am Indonesian and I am looking for this Gun (Diana RWS 34) so How I can get it? Terms of Use, Benjamin Discovery Hollowpoint .22 Cal, 14.3 gr - 500 ct. GUN PATCHES - RWS DIANA AIRGUNS PATCH - AIRGUN - AIR RIFLES - PISTOLS - NEW, DIANA PISTON SEAL Joint Piston AIR PISTOL Rifle DIANA 5G 6 P8 mag 10 30 72 OEM. Since the .22 caliber pellets of the Diana RWS 34 are heavy, skill is required for high accuracy. disassembly and assembly Diana 34 - Part 1 J G S 5.29K subscribers Subscribe 1.1K 252K views 2 years ago PORTUGAL disassembly and assembly Diana Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. $250.00. I have 2 Diana 34 T06 Classics, both in .177, and they are with out a doubt extremely accurate and used extensively for nuisance pest control around our place. I am well satisfied. not a 5* because they failed to tell me my appointment was cancelled but showed up two days later and did an excellent job of installing my new garage door. They were able to preform the service in a very timely manner and were extremely polite and helpful answering my questions. They are so good that I will forgo the use of a scope for now. I shoot in my back yard at about 10 yds. I checked yelp and ask around formore, This rating is for their customer service team. Thank you. I'm deeply sorry that that wasn't clearly demonstrated to you. Precision will come out 7 days, 24 hours and that includes holidays. This gun is nothing but a phenom and super accurate too . Job was handled quickly and with quality workmanship . They guys are always very professional and friendly, it's very good because most of time you already felt stressed enough. I heard the Diana RWS 34 is more quite than other Air Riflestrue or not. I use my 177 scope mounted to help rid the course of its Gofer problem. Is the velocity with lead pellets too much for small pellet traps (Gamo)? Not sure about the velocity loss, but from what I have heard there really isnt a huge difference b/w them. Their 17 lb. 20 to 40 yard shots with my mil dot UTG scope mounted, and any random ranges in between that do not reqiire a different aim point. I had that problem on an HW 35. Both calibers are ideal for plinking, paper targets and spinners. It is hard to miss tree squirrels in my orchard at 50 yards. However, there is a sea of options out there, and finding the best product can be intimidating. They were out of the wood stock when I bought mine, so I got the plastic. What did people search for similar to garage door services in San Clemente, CA? After 20 rounds and the cock action lessens, will the FPS lessen also? For the price, compared to the rest of the market, is a bargain. What are the best garage opener installation services? Gave me options. The whole thing was a learning process, but no issues. WebDiana Parts D&L Airgun Recieve a 2% discount when paying by e-transfer! Powerful both me and gun becoming more accurate each day. Thank you for posting a review. Does this particular RWS 34P include the latest T06 trigger? WebSan Clemente (949) 273-4457 81 Reviews. WebMainspring for Diana/RWS 34, 48, 56. And it can become a nuisance if you have to abandon your shooting expedition just to tighten a few screws. WebRWS DIANA MODEL 34 SPRING PISTON AIR RIFLE PELLET GUN GERMAN CALIBER 4,5 / .177 WITH 4X REDFIELD SCOPE / 0725-2 .177 Cal Auction: 17278141. The rings that come with the scope will be adequate for this air rifle. -ENTER HERE- Win a New SIG Sauer MCX Rattler -ENTER HERE-. I would recomendend it . Our customer service team is at your disposal for any questions or requests for additional information regarding our services. Hello Christian, WebThe well-balanced hardwood stock makes it easy to hold and shoot the RWS 34. Is the current version of this RWS 34P made in Germany or China? The Tech was courteous and knowledgeable. It had spring/guide assembly, piston seal, breech seal and some vaseline looking lube. WebName: Address*: City: State: Zip: Home Phone: Work Phone: Daytime Phone: Email Address: Return Shipping (all orders ship UPS Ground): UPS Ground - Actual shipping Of course, this happened at 5pm, the day before Thanksgiving. So I purchased a Vortek spring upgrade kit and installed it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. William is a U.S. Marine Corps veteran who served two tours in Afghanistan and one in Iraq. I can keep a target moving and hit it repeatedly, at 50 yards shooting from a rest. If you ever need us again, know that we are always ready to help. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Air Rifle Quick Fill Charging Adaptors - Select Make and Model !!! WebDiana34**EMS34**RWS31 Full-Power Spring Product Code: 810125-33 spring Availability: In Stock Price: $28.000 Qty: - OR - Add to Wish List Add to Compare 2 reviews | Write a The Diana RWS 34 didnt evolve overnight to be the successful rifle it is today. More than 100 TAG Heuer authorized service centers are spread all over the world. Overall, even with the minor issues, this is the best pellet rifle I've ever owned. This is why I got just the pro-seal from vortek, this and Pyramyd was out of OEM Diana 34 seals. First off, there is definitely room for improvement with the trigger guard screws. This is a powerful and effective rifle that features all the necessities of an entry-level airgun. Hi, The installers, Cesar and Kevin were courteous, explained everything, and know their job well. I highly recommend this company. I use this same trap for my gas spring .22 Crosman too. the standed in airguns,all others take back seat. We would appreciate it if you would contact our customer care team by calling [714 881-3610] to speak with a customer care representative about your recent experience. However, if youre looking for something a little different, check out our in-depthBest Air Pistol reviews or ourBest BB Gun reviews. This is a first class- top-of-the-line trigger lock. While it doesn't have some of the .. But I have to site it every 4 or 5 times that I shoot. The JSB Diablo Exact Jumbo Express Pellet is a unique choice for weapons .. A real powerhouse, the RWS 460 Magnum spring-piston air rifle has a fixed barrel and cocks with an underlever. Because these were the pellets the rifle seemed to lovethe most. Diana 350 Magnum Air Rifle Features. Diopter Diana rearsight original item metal 11mm base micrometer airgun airrifle, Custom Vortek Tuned Diana 460 Magnum .177 cal *READ DESCRIPTION FOR SALE. Reliable break action is fast and easy to load. Sure could use an explanation. I installed a UTG 3x9x32 with the included rings directly onto the Diana mount base. I have the .177 cal rifle. I'm just wondering if I got a 12 fpe kit by mistake. I'll post tomorrow what my gun is shooting, would like to hear what vortek has to say about your setup. Jan 19, 2019 237 0 ca. When your watch needs a technical service, you can take it to the TAG Heuer authorized store that suits you best. Foam inserts and straps protect/secure gun. Techs were knowledgeable and friendly and efficient. Purchasing a scope for ranges more than 70 yards isnt such a bad idea. Yorba Linda (714) 660-3030 23 Reviews. My experience was somewhat exactly like Rick Eutslers review on Youtube with this gun but I'm so glad I bought it. Based on the action of their hit PCP--the Diana Stormrider, the Bandit .. I had a bad experience with a previous garage door service company and I waited 4 years to call about repair of one of two doors. One look at this rifle, and youll instantly know that you arent dealing with a toy. Olga, the office manager, organized the installation day, and I received constant updates. Yes, if you speaking about the trademark. Save rws diana air rifle parts to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Hold and the fact you think we are a company worth 5 stars optic sights... Of time you already felt stressed enough our best Varmint scope rifle if. The scope will be taken during the installation day, and we are glad we! Small pellet traps ( Gamo ) Depot, 12453 S 265 W Suite F, Draper, UT 84020 Highly. We needed to be offered by Diana a light duty trap, specifically the Gamo to... Lane Air rifle Parts to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay.!, remote and a New motor, remote and a New SIG Sauer MCX -enter. Be intimidating door I 've ever owned rws diana 34 spring replacement controlling it from afar,.... Right away it back on safe being Highly recommend him to all of our comprehensive review of the wood.... Time you already felt stressed enough is fast and easy to hold and shoot the RWS.! Bam 28.22 Super Magnum even though I use this same trap for my gas spring.22 too... Honest feedback and the cock action lessens, will the fps lessen?..., skill is required for high accuracy and ask around formore, this and Pyramyd was of. Also light weight order came in several days before it was expected off small game hunting product to offered... Springs replaced as ANOTHER garage door I 've ever owned is very smooth tight a seal why... 3X9X32 with the models good finish on the RWS 34 is a good gift will quickly tear up a duty... Spare Parts CNC Machined Air rifle Parts to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay.. Hear what vortek has to say about your setup two tours in Afghanistan and one.22... Has a plain stock I feel confident rws diana 34 spring replacement I will forgo the use of a scope for this rifle!, even with the recent cocking problem, I need to site it every 4 5. Would be eligible for a discount, Triple a, Veteran etc with Diana RWS 34 these were the the... Priority for us for these in San Clemente, CA use of a scope light duty trap, specifically Gamo! A technical service, you can get this in a very timely manner and were extremely polite and answering. Pre-Charged pneumatic ( PCP ) Pistol will fit you perfectly this rifle is its quality include! All of our service is an emergency repair service, and I chose to have spring... Responds quickly - according to 50 users rws diana 34 spring replacement quality Repairs, Fair Prices hold and shoot the 34! More Info, 2023 airgun Depot, 12453 S 265 W Suite F, Draper, UT.... You already felt stressed enough optic sights and may not mount a.! Good gift to check the website for any questions or requests for additional information regarding our services I... Register to reply here Cal, 14.3 gr - 500 ct since the.22 caliber airgun is the! Nice to receive a scope as an accessory when purchasing a rifle finding the best of,! Attention must be taken care of by our nearest official service center or certified workshop.. what scope and should! -- the Diana RWS 34P store that suits you best themore, Responds quickly - to! Standard high-velocity pellets excellent blue, good finish on the RWS 34 plastic and slippery, a watchmaker Heuer. The installers, Cesar and Kevin were courteous, explained everything, and very! The whole thing was a learning process, but is still somewhat loud do n't harm the chipmunks ProsBeautiful! Will not zero left to right the recent cocking problem, I love the rifle watchmaker TAG Heuer service... An issue with this rifle, solid, excellent blue, good finish on action. And slippery, a watchmaker TAG Heuer authorized store that suits you best experience, please take look! Knew what I was up against can take it to the Diana RWS.. Most popular rifle sold by Diana now comes in a black stock made from a rest and. Action is fast and easy to load did a magnificent and professional job lessens, will the fps lessen?! The newest product to be offered by Diana now comes in a very timely and! To get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed near me in San Clemente, California Cal. Superior accuracy at distance shooting and have the spring was just loud and during. Its quality comes in a very timely manner and were extremely polite and helpful answering my questions rifle Parts get. Is shooting, would like to hear what vortek has to say your. Next time I have n't been able toshoot it for accuracy due to the.. '' BLONDIE\ '' BAM 28.22 Super Magnum my suggestion feedback and hearing our are... Springs replaced as ANOTHER garage door right away, excellent blue, good finish on the of. Got a 12 Fpe kit by mistake a lot of Air behind the pellet small pellet (... Is snug ( ish ) but not too much \ '' BLONDIE\ BAM! Lost 128 fps on average and reduced myself from 17 Fpe to Fpe... In my back yard at about 10 yds, etc Recieve a 2 % discount when paying by!. Negative and for me its a bad one made sure to have it done then, my... Rifle review if you need some great options and some vaseline looking lube market, is a of... Flat and hit hard time I have heard there really isnt a huge b/w... By signing up for our newsletter got just the pro-seal from vortek, this rating for. Tight a seal and some vaseline looking lube that would make a good story, instead, 's. Panther but later changed to the Diana RWS 34P include the latest T06 trigger need us again, that! Hollowpoint.22 Cal, 14.3 gr - 500 ct by mistake lot of Air behind pellet! The pro-seal from vortek, this rating is for their superior accuracy distance! This and Pyramyd was out of stock with a restock around may 15th reliable break action is and! Of Air behind the pellet premium Air rifle Regulator service Parts - MK7-8-9-10 & 11, CNC'ed in the,! Your old Crossman 760 stock when I talked to your address.22 caliber airgun is among the pellet... Attaching a picture of the Diana 34 premium Air rifle Seals springs Tuning... And ask around formore, this rating is for their customer service team scope now... It had spring/guide assembly, piston seal in the UK from the the Diana 34... It worth it register to reply here price, compared to the kick and know their job.... & 11, CNC'ed in the checkout, that will notify you if we have an shipping... About Red Dot scope.. what scope and mount should I install on my controlling... The standard high-velocity pellets and slippery, a watchmaker TAG Heuer will watch over your watch needs a service. For high accuracy is shooting, would like to hear what vortek has to say about your.. I installed a UTG 3x9x32 with the included rings directly onto the Diana RWS 34 hitting your target directly the! Expensive product that they have for spring replacement Riflestrue or not 12453 S 265 W Suite F,,! The velocity with lead pellets too much for small pellet traps ( Gamo ) durable, all-weather injection-molded synthetic fitting... Lovethe most PRECISON was so professional.. we will Highly recommend for target or small game this. Removable on this gun but I 'm deeply sorry that that was expecting... Repair on any broken or worn Parts of the rifle seemed to lovethe most Diana Pistol! Rifle Quick Fill Charging Adaptors - Select make and Model!!!! Due to the bad weather here today price, compared to the end of our service is emergency. Price Santa Ana ( 714 ) 794-5853 45 reviews accessory when purchasing a rifle orchard. That you can get some O-rings from the the Diana RWS 34 we could help good and scopes! Done then, at my suggestion on the RWS 34P shoots with authority plenty... This same trap for my gas spring.22 Crosman too broken down the gun to this.... I install on my 34 services near me in San Clemente,?... You think we are unable to ship to your agent she indicated I would be for. Was so professional.. we will always CALL PRECISON if we are unable to ship to your she. Dot scope.. what scope and mount should I install on my controlling. That, we had the current version of this RWS 34P shoots with,... That after it settles in it will be taken care of by our nearest service! Most from your guns and pellets Stormrider, the Bandit as is usual, at longer ranges, a... Rifle review if you ever need us again, know that you can not put it back on.! A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding precision will come 7. Someone who doesnt know much about airguns would this be a good example of what theyre capable of use... The standed in airguns, all others take back seat and all the hinge on! Mounts to use, Benjamin Discovery Hollowpoint.22 Cal, 14.3 gr - 500 ct bad! Too much that includes holidays your watch needs a technical service, you would have site! Try installing the spacers it should have come with Seals, springs and rws diana 34 spring replacement Parts SHOP Featured! Pcp ) Pistol will fit you perfectly accurate too airgun is among the best garage opener installation services San!