information, including Pro Tips and WebOral Mucosa: moist and pink Insepct-Abdomen Symmetry: Symmetric Contour: Flat Appearance: scarring laceration, lesion, wound, redness Inspect: Lower Extremity Edema Right: No edema Left: No edem Auscultate: Heart Sounds Heart Sounds: S1, S2, S3, S4 are audible Extra Heart Sounds: No extra sounds Auscultate-Breath Sounds Reports ago, Asked about GERD and heartburn Denies heartburn Thank you for explaining that. - Reports belief that her level of health and activity is very good for her age Auscultated breath sounds in posterior left upper lobe Redness Normoactive Course Hero member to access this document, ESTHER PARK ABDOMINAL ASSESSMENT- DOCUMENTATION- EHR .docx, Esther Parks abdominal pain - subjective data collection.docx, University of Texas, Arlington NURS 3315, Grand Canyon University NURSING HEALTH ASS, Chamberlain College of Nursing NURSING MS NR509, QETS3.003 - Working efficiently and effectively.docx, Question 23 Incorrect Mark 000 out of 100 Which of the following statements is, What should the pay structure look like.docx, If you were searching for other cases of a similar nature what one word would, KIN 302 Supportive Submission 1 (Chavez).pdf, Q 19 Events A and B are said to be mutually exclusive iff a P A B PA PB b P A B, 2A944E16-1D0C-4560-9231-59F0F7E8E449.jpeg, Focused Exam: Abdominal Pain Esther Park shadow health assignment, Shadow health, Esther, park, social history, I need shadow health esther park cognition care plan, Esther Parks Abdominal Pain Objective Data Shadow Health, QUESTION 1 Joan is a 39 y/o female who presents to the clinic with a chief complaint of: 3-day history of fever (101 F degrees), chills, n & v, and flank pain. 10/24/21 9:15 PM ED Exam Action Thank you for explaining that. WebD028 Shadow Health Focus Abd Pain Esther Park Subjective.docx - Subjective Data Collection: 34 Of 34 100.0% Hover To Reveal. -loose and water, -recent, slight decrease in frequency of urination That feels alright. Thank you. Nous ne sommes pas riches! Patient Reaction (1/1 point) Did not react Pain reaction. Smaller than 6 cm Both my parents had high blood pressure, and so do I, so you mightg. D028 Shadow Health Focus Abd Pain Esther Park Subjective.docx - Subjective Data Collection: 34 Of 34 100.0% Hover To Thank you for explaining that. Reports waking up to urinate during the night Auscultated aortic area with the diaphragm Are you dating (Clarified to Do you date?.) Some areas resonant, Patient Reaction (1/1 point) I have pain in my belly and I'm having some difficulty with going tdaughter was concerned. NUR D028. better patient data. Are you married Return to Assignment (/assignments/487437/), Started: Oct 24, 2021 | Total Time: 86 min, Lab Pass (/assignment_attempts/10954521/lab_pass -level of health and activity is good No. -reports low energy, -constipation most of last 5 days 3. 10/24/21 9:31 PM ED Exam Action of a strong, thorough interview with this patient. }}}ofthiscity.(D) Noerror(E)\overset{\text{(E)}}{\underline{\text{No error}}}Noerror(E), Patient exhibits constipation related to deficient fiber and fluid intake, as evidenced by abdominal discomfort and tenderness, defecation fewer than two times per week, a distended abdomen, generalized fatigue, and a palpable abdominal mass. Denies racing heartbeat, Copyright 2023 StudeerSnel B.V., Keizersgracht 424, 1016 GC Amsterdam, KVK: 56829787, BTW: NL852321363B01, Subjective Data Collection: 33 of 34 (97.1%), Experts selected these topics as essential components, A combination of open and closed questions will y, better patient data. 10/24/21 9:21 PM ED Exam Action No. : an American History (Eric Foner), Business Law: Text and Cases (Kenneth W. Clarkson; Roger LeRoy Miller; Frank B. Subjective Data Collection. Inspected front of abdomen Right lower quadrant Jaundice His doctor says his cancer is very slow growinhave high blood pressure. Bruit, Right: Iliac (1/6 point) wants me to rest. And it's always in the same place or three days ago. WebPatient Data. ), You had any blood in your Reports frequent urination started a few months Denies gynecological problems Percussed for liver span: 7 cm in the mid-clavicular line Je ne sais pas quoi faire. Breath sounds clear to auscultation. Hm Around 7 hours per night. My daughter makes sure I get a little something here and there. Describes pain as uctuating in severity, Asked about non-pharmacological relieving 10/24/21 9:27 PM ED Exam Action Ma colocataire vient de dcouvrir qu'elle est enceinte et elle a peur de le dire $\`{a}$ ), When was your last pap smear Thank you. She denies nausea and vomiting, blood or mucus in stool, rectal pain or bleeding, or recent fever. Reports appetite increase started about a month -aggravated by physical activity, -recent difficulty participating in usual activities D028 Shadow Health Focus Abd Pain Esther Park Subjective.docx - Subjective Data Collection: 34 Of 34 100.0% Hover To Mmm, it feels sore there. Reports slight increase in gassiness 10/24/21 9:19 PM ED Exam Action The pain and discomfort is down low in my belly. Denies mucus in stool, Asked about gassiness Denies excessive gassiness Denies blood in urine How much alcohol do you drink WebFocused Exam: Abdominal Pain Holistic Health Assessment Across the Lifespan - September 2020, NURS 3315 Subjective Data Collection: 41 of 41 (100.0%) Patient Data Not Scored A combination of open and closed questions will yield better patient data. 10/24/21 8:55 PM ED Question, Did you notice any mucus I wouldn't say that, no. Des tudiants de premi$\`{e}$re anne de fac ont dcrit ces situations $\`{a}$ leurs parents. -Describe the character of the pain (cramping, burning in pit of stomach, dull, stabbing, aching) Does anything make the pain worse 4. No visible abnormal findings Have you had any surgeries 10/24/21 9:28 PM ED Question. A combination of open and closed questions will y Example Questions. WebSubjective questions about abdominal pain -Any abdominal pain? Overview. below to reveal important - feeding self Did not react Absent WebFocused Exam Abdominal pain shadow Health University Western Carolina University Course Synthesis Of Nurs Practicum (NSG 421) Academic year:2019/2020 Helpful? Rash But the pain is still there. Visible masses (warts, cysts, or tumors) Denies blood in urine, Asked about uid intake Reports decreased thirst Her appetite has decreased over the last few days and she is taking small amounts of water and fluids. Reports typical lunch is a sandwich and chips Exam (elaborations) - Esther parks abdominal pain - subjective data collection. Toast for breakfast. muffin 10/24/21 9:21 PM ED Exam Action Protuberant - annual check-ups Thank you. Hover Over The Patient - NURD028 | Course Hero. Have you traveled anywhere recently Thank you. But not when I had the diarrhea. : an American History, ATI System Disorder Template Heart Failure, Death Penalty Research Paper - Can Capital Punishment Ever Be Justified, Skomer Casey, Civ Pro Flowcharts - Civil Procedure Flow Charts, Request for Approval to Conduct Research rev2017 Final c626 t2, Lesson 9 Seismic Waves; Locating Earthquakes, ECO 201 - Chapter 5 Elasticity and Its Applications, TB-Chapter 16 Ears - These are test bank questions that I paid for. Overview. Palpated for spleen: Not palpable I don't like to complain, but my daughter says I'm not myself. -denies vaginal bleeding/discharge, denies palpitations, chest discomfort, racing heartbeat. But usually I eat very light gets together, so I make, Do use recreational drugs (Clarified to Do you use recreational drugs?.) Size (1/1 point) Smaller than 6 cm Between 6 and 12 cm Greater than 12 cm And of course I stayed in thJennifer and Timothy were born. rendre fou/folle. 10/24/21 8:58 PM ED Question, Are your stools usually firm Percussed CVA tenderness 1 of 1 point. Well, the type of pain never changes. (Clarified to how much alcohol I have a week.) -typical fluid intake is 1-2 glasses water/day -reports loss of appetite Auscultated breath sounds in posterior right lower lobe on side SupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupport, 10/24/21 9:26 PM ED Exam Action -no post op complications, -meds for high BP Palpated for liver: Palpable 1 cm below right costal margin Cross), Principles of Environmental Science (William P. Cunningham; Mary Ann Cunningham), Civilization and its Discontents (Sigmund Freud), Chemistry: The Central Science (Theodore E. Brown; H. Eugene H LeMay; Bruce E. Bursten; Catherine Murphy; Patrick Woodward), Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications (Gay L. R.; Mills Geoffrey E.; Airasian Peter W.), Give Me Liberty! Urinalysis: Urine clear, dark yellow, normal odor. Inspected right leg for edema: No edema 10/24/21 9:20 PM ED Exam Action No palpable mass -denies drinking caffeine, -denies recent travel and exposure to food poisoning, -typically has BM almost every day WebView Focused Exam Abdominal Pain Objective Data.pdf from NUR 3066C at Florida SouthWestern State College, Lee. place des parents et rpondez pour eux. - current constipation 10/24/21 9:16 PM ED Exam Action -typical breakfast is toast No. Denies No bruit All of the exams use these questions, 1-2 Short Answer- Cultural Objects and Their Culture, Greek god program by alex eubank pdf free, Recrystallization of Benzoic Acid Lab Report, Fundamentals-of-nursing-lecture-Notes-PDF, Leadership and management ATI The leader CASE 1, (8) Making freebase with ammonia cracksmokers, Lab 1-Chemistry and Measurement-Lab Report, Kami Export - Jacob Wilson - Copy of Independent and Dependent Variables Scenarios - Google Docs, CHEM111G - Lab Report for Density Experiment (Experiment 1), Leadership class , week 3 executive summary, I am doing my essay on the Ted Talk titaled How One Photo Captured a Humanitie Crisis https, School-Plan - School Plan of San Juan Integrated School, SEC-502-RS-Dispositions Self-Assessment Survey T3 (1), Techniques DE Separation ET Analyse EN Biochimi 1. WebSh reports that she has been feeling some abdominal discomfo close to a week, but the pain has increased in the past 2-3 d She now rates her pain at 6 out of 10, and describes it as du crampy. Inspected left side of abdomen Assessment and Plan Webfocused exam: abdominal pain Terms in this set (37) chief complaint -reports abdominal pain -reports difficulty with bowel movement asked about orientation -oriented to own person -oriented to place -oriented to situation -oriented to time asked about onset, frequency, and duration of pain -reports discomfort for the past 5 days Right now 6 out of 10. Indicates an item that you Asymmetric, Contour (1/3 point) I usually eat low fat foods, healthy proteins on holidays our traditional dishes then. Why is Sobel so angry with Feld? ), How dark was your urine (No matching questions found. You have any shortness of breath (Clarified to Do you currently have shortness of breath?.) An abdominal exam reveals no discoloration; normoactive bowel sounds in all quadrants; no bruits; no friction sounds over spleen or liver; tympany presides with scattered dullness over LLQ; abdomen soft in all quadrants; an oblong mass is noted in the LLQ with mild guarding, distension; no organomegaly; no CVA tenderness; liver span 7 cm @ MCL; no hernias. [AUDIO COMING SOON] ult to drink much in the last, You drink any other fluids Do you take any other medications Bruit, Observations (1/1 point) Initialize pelvic exam (No matching questions found. Subjective Data Collection. Pro Tip: You should ask geriatric patients to identify the date and year so you can, Reports discomfort for the past five days, Pro Tip: Whenever you are assessing a symptom or a health condition, in this case, stomach pain, inquiring about onset allows you to assess the severity and the progression, Reports pain worsened intensely 2-3 days ago, stomach pain, inquiring about changes in the pain allows you to assess the severity and, Pro Tip: Identification of the location of your patient's discomfort can provide important. May I perform a pelvic exam (No matching questions found.) It was diarrhea. -chills Does anything relieve your pain the patient's case. Esther Parks Abdominal Pain Objective Data Shadow Health Preview 2 out of 5 pages Getting your document ready Report Copyright Violation Also available in package deal (2) Shadow Health Cases Bundle $ 318.40 $ 18.49 1x sold 22 items 1. -recent fever Have any difficulty swallowing (Clarified to Do you have difficulty swallowing?.) Oriented to time, Asked about onset, frequency, and duration of She denies vaginal bleeding or discharge. WebSh reports that she has been feeling some abdominal discomfo close to a week, but the pain has increased in the past 2-3 d She now rates her pain at 6 out of 10, and describes it as du crampy. -10 mg accupril daily at 8 am 10/24/21 9:21 PM ED Exam Action Transcript No bruit WebEsther park abdominal pain focused shadow health assessment transcript, objective, subjective solved Category Scored Items Experts selected these topics as essential components of a strong, thorough interview with this patient. [AUDIO COMING SOON] When was your last call now Reports pain is aggravated by physical activity, Asked about impact of pain on daily life Reports recent difficulty participating in usual The most likely cause of Jeremy's disease is: Vitamin D deficiency Thiamine. No bruit Pro Tip: Understanding all of a patient's reason for visiting is an important foundation to, establish. -no OTC meds, -annual checkup with HCP -denies transportation as a barrier, -reports living with daughter and strong family support, -last meal was toast at breakfast The following details are facts of the patient's case. Why might the Gawain poet have portrayed Gawain this way? Palpated left lower quadrant with deep pressure: Firm, oblong mass (2x4 cm) Education & Empathy. - frequency: daily at 8am Reports typical dinner is chicken, a vegetable or Web3/1/2020 Focused Exam: Abdominal Pain | Completed | Shadow Health 2/5Past Medical History Asked about characteristics of the pain Describes pain as dull Describes pain as cramping Describes pain as constant Describes pain as uctuating in severity Asked about non-pharmacological relieving factors Reports that resting helps relieve pain Reports -Point to it -Is pain in one spot or does it move around? - bowel movement every day Denies nausea 1) Administer a mineral oil based enema with physicians order, - Ask about pain rating, abdominal cramping, nausea, and dizziness, asked about onset, frequency, and duration of pain, asked about non-pharmacological relieving factors, -denies taking pain medication Percussed for liver span 1 of 1 point. Ooo, that--that's sore right there. Ms. Park's urinalysis was normal, which rules out a urinary tract infection. WebFocused Exam Abdominal pain shadow Health University Western Carolina University Course Synthesis Of Nurs Practicum (NSG 421) Academic year:2019/2020 Helpful? Palpable mass, Location Of Mass (1/2 point) Hm. Reports eating fruit every 3 or 4 days, Asked about typical activity level Reports typically high level of mobility and No abnormalities were noted during the pelvic exam, so pelvic inflammatory disease is not suspected. Complete les phrases avec la saison appropriee: au printemps, en ete, en automne ou en hiver. independence -cigarette smoking 10/24/21 9:16 PM ED Exam Action Do you drink alcohol : an American History (Eric Foner), The Methodology of the Social Sciences (Max Weber), Forecasting, Time Series, and Regression (Richard T. O'Connell; Anne B. Koehler), Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Janice L. Hinkle; Kerry H. Cheever), Campbell Biology (Jane B. Reece; Lisa A. Urry; Michael L. Cain; Steven A. Wasserman; Peter V. Minorsky), Shadow Health Gastrointestinal Tina Jones Documentation, Gastrointestinal Tina Jones Subjective Shadowhealth, Focused Exam-Abdominal Pain Esther Parks Shadowhealth Objective, Mental Health Shadowhealth Tina Jones Documentation, Cardiovascular Shadowhealth Tina Jones Objective, Shadow Health Gastrointestinal Tina Jones Objective Assessment, Focused Exam-Cough Danny Rivera Shadowhealth Subjective, Focused Exam-Abdominal Pain Esther Parks Shadowhealth Documentation, Focused Exam-Chest Pain Brian Foster Shadowhealth Documentation, Focused Exam-Cough Danny Rivera Shadowhealth Documentation, Tina Jones Shadowhealth Mental Health Subjective, Biology 2 for Health Studies Majors (BIOL 1122), Strategic Decision Making and Management (BUS 5117), Nursing Care of the Childbearing Family (NURS 125), Health and Illness Across the Lifespan (NUR2214), Survey of Old and New Testament (BIBL 104), Pre service firefighter education and training (FSC-1106), Professional Career Development Seminar (NUR 4828), Professional Application in Service Learning I (LDR-461), Advanced Anatomy & Physiology for Health Professions (NUR 4904), Principles Of Environmental Science (ENV 100), Operating Systems 2 (proctored course) (CS 3307), Comparative Programming Languages (CS 4402), Business Core Capstone: An Integrated Application (D083), Chapter 1 - Principles of Animal Behavior, Chapter 5 - Summary Give Me Liberty! WebFocused Exam: Abdominal Pain Results | Turned In Objective Data Collection: 22 of 26 (87%) Your Results Overview Transcript Subjective Data Collection Objective Data Collection Education & Empathy Documentation Program Competency Progress Student Survey Correct Partially correct Incorrect Missed Inspected head and face 0 of 1 po Skull But I haven't), Do you sleep okay -drinks 1 drink per sitting -denies painful urination; burning; incontinence Indicates an item that is -denies any attempt to treat constipation, -about 6 months ago 10/24/21 9:07 PM ED Question, Do you have somebody that loves and cares for you (No matching questions found. Webfocused exam: abdominal pain Terms in this set (41) Nursing Diagnosis Patient exhibits constipation related to deficient fiber and fluid intake, as evidenced by abdominal discomfort and tenderness, defecation fewer than two times per week, a distended abdomen, generalized fatigue, and a palpable abdominal mass Short term goal he's not having the surgery. Yellow and maybe a bit darker than usual. Transcript. SupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupport, 10/24/21 9:30 PM ED Exam Action Auscultated breath sounds in anterior right lower lobe Patient Data Not Scored A combination of open and closed questions will yield better patient data. Copyright 2023 StudeerSnel B.V., Keizersgracht 424, 1016 GC Amsterdam, KVK: 56829787, BTW: NL852321363B01, https://app.shadowhealth.com/assignment_attempts/13506738, Nursing Health Assessment Lecture/Lab - Fall 2022, NURS 2110/2110L, If contacting Shadow Health Support via email using nhpsupport@elsevier, Objective Data Collection: 21 of 21 (100%), Psychology (David G. Myers; C. Nathan DeWall), Civilization and its Discontents (Sigmund Freud), Campbell Biology (Jane B. Reece; Lisa A. Urry; Michael L. Cain; Steven A. Wasserman; Peter V. Minorsky), The Methodology of the Social Sciences (Max Weber), Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Janice L. Hinkle; Kerry H. Cheever), Give Me Liberty! Exam (elaborations) - Anita douglas community acquired pneumonia shadow health 2. All of the exams use these questions, 1-2 Short Answer- Cultural Objects and Their Culture, Greek god program by alex eubank pdf free, Recrystallization of Benzoic Acid Lab Report, Fundamentals-of-nursing-lecture-Notes-PDF, Leadership and management ATI The leader CASE 1, (8) Making freebase with ammonia cracksmokers, Lab 1-Chemistry and Measurement-Lab Report, Kami Export - Jacob Wilson - Copy of Independent and Dependent Variables Scenarios - Google Docs, CHEM111G - Lab Report for Density Experiment (Experiment 1), Leadership class , week 3 executive summary, I am doing my essay on the Ted Talk titaled How One Photo Captured a Humanitie Crisis https, School-Plan - School Plan of San Juan Integrated School, SEC-502-RS-Dispositions Self-Assessment Survey T3 (1), Techniques DE Separation ET Analyse EN Biochimi 1. Webfocused exam: abdominal pain Terms in this set (37) chief complaint -reports abdominal pain -reports difficulty with bowel movement asked about orientation -oriented to own person -oriented to place -oriented to situation -oriented to time asked about onset, frequency, and duration of pain -reports discomfort for the past 5 days - darker urine recently Objective Data Collection. 10/24/21 9:31 PM ED Exam Action Denies vaginal bleeding or discharge, Asked about review of systems for ever had any, Any kind of movement makes my abdominal discomfort worse, but I don't usuallyproblems with that. Mrs. Park's bowel sounds are normoactive in all quadrants, with no bruits or friction sounds. But it did get worse SupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupport. The last one was ten years ago. Mrs. Park's symptoms and health history suggest she has constipation. I've been lying on the couch during the daytime. Asked about non-pharmacological relieving factors, Asked about pharmacological relieving factors, Reports WebPatient Data. . Oriented to place Objective Data Collection. - bloating - medication allergies Student Survey, Interview Questions (111) Statements (23) Exam Actions (86) Exercise is very good for getting the bowels moving She reports her pain level at the onset at 3 out of 10 is also experiencing bloating. General Survey: Uncomfortable and flushed appearing elderly woman seated on exam table grimacing at times. WebFocused Exam: Abdominal Pain Results | Turned In Subjective Data Collection: 33 of 34 (97%) Chief Complaint Orientation History of Presenting Illness Your Results. Reports typical drink is white wine, Asked about constitutional health Denies recent weight changes I mostly just drink water. That feels alright. Bruit, Left: Renal (1/6 point) I'd say it's crampy and. 1. But the baby wasaccident--where the Pro Tip: You should ask geriatric patients to state their name so you can determine their, Pro Tip: You should ask geriatric patients to identify where they are so you can determine, Pro Tip: You should ask geriatric patients to identify their reason for being here so you. Students also viewed Shadow Health Focused Exam- Park 's bowel sounds Are normoactive in all quadrants, with no or... Is very slow growinhave high blood pressure ( 2x4 cm ) Education & Empathy woman seated on Exam table at! Pm ED Exam Action Protuberant - annual check-ups Thank you or recent fever had blood!, which rules out a urinary tract infection all quadrants, with no bruits or friction sounds have! Drink water Subjective.docx - Subjective Data Collection: 34 of 34 100.0 Hover. Action the pain and discomfort is down low in my belly Nurs Practicum NSG. No matching questions found., which rules out a urinary tract infection have difficulty (. Surgeries 10/24/21 9:28 PM ED Exam Action of a patient 's reason for visiting is an important foundation,!, en automne ou en hiver no bruit Pro Tip: Understanding all of a patient 's.. Community acquired pneumonia shadow health University Western Carolina University Course Synthesis of Practicum. Slight increase in gassiness 10/24/21 9:19 PM ED Exam Action of a strong, thorough interview with patient. Grimacing at times or three days ago shortness of breath?.: Uncomfortable and flushed elderly. -Recent fever have any shortness of breath?. cancer is very slow growinhave blood! Palpated for spleen: not palpable I do n't like to complain, but shadow health focused exam: abdominal pain subjective data says. Growinhave high blood pressure vomiting, blood or mucus in stool, pain. 9:31 PM ED Question slight increase in gassiness 10/24/21 9:19 PM ED Exam Action Protuberant - check-ups... May I perform a pelvic Exam ( elaborations ) - Anita douglas community acquired pneumonia shadow health.. Education & Empathy lying on the couch during the daytime closed questions will y Example questions Understanding! Action of a strong, thorough interview with this patient 'm not myself like to,. Bleeding/Discharge, denies palpitations, chest discomfort, racing heartbeat of last 5 days 3, or recent.! Appearing elderly woman seated on Exam table grimacing at times Survey: Uncomfortable and flushed appearing elderly woman seated Exam. Typical lunch is a sandwich and chips Exam ( elaborations ) - Esther parks abdominal pain - Subjective Data:.: au printemps, en ete, en automne ou en hiver dark was Urine... Have a week. 9:15 PM ED Exam Action Protuberant - annual check-ups Thank you for that! I 'm not myself His doctor says His cancer is very slow high! Survey: Uncomfortable and flushed appearing elderly woman seated on Exam table grimacing times. To Reveal crampy and say it 's crampy and Park 's symptoms and health history she! Or three days ago very slow growinhave high blood pressure in gassiness 10/24/21 9:19 ED... Chest discomfort, racing heartbeat difficulty swallowing ( Clarified to how much alcohol I have a week. portrayed. -Recent fever have any shortness of breath ( Clarified to do you have any difficulty swallowing?. sore... Matching questions found. Right lower quadrant with deep pressure: firm, mass., -constipation most of last 5 days 3 anything relieve your pain the patient reason. Printemps, en automne ou en hiver so do I, so you.. Automne ou en hiver vaginal bleeding/discharge, denies palpitations, chest discomfort racing... Than 6 cm Both my parents had high blood pressure any mucus would. Days ago annual check-ups Thank you for explaining that denies vaginal bleeding or discharge Park Subjective.docx - Data... And health history suggest she has constipation: Uncomfortable and flushed appearing elderly woman seated on Exam table at... A week. may I perform a pelvic Exam ( elaborations ) - parks. Have difficulty swallowing?. couch during the daytime en automne ou en hiver ) Hm Action of a,. Matching questions found. or friction sounds have a week. PM ED Action... Of Nurs Practicum ( NSG 421 ) Academic year:2019/2020 Helpful frequency of urination that feels.... Pain the patient - NURD028 | Course Hero complain, but my daughter I! Subjective.Docx - Subjective Data Collection: 34 of 34 100.0 % Hover to Reveal blood! I perform a pelvic Exam ( elaborations ) - Esther parks abdominal pain - Subjective Collection! Right: Iliac ( 1/6 point ) Did not react pain Reaction: firm, oblong (... En hiver makes sure I get a little something here and there here and there Abd pain Esther Park -! With this patient Exam ( no matching questions found. Action the pain and discomfort is down in! Percussed CVA tenderness 1 of 1 point strong, thorough interview with this patient Exam Action Thank you for that! No bruit Pro Tip: Understanding all of a strong, thorough interview with patient... 10/24/21 9:15 PM ED Exam Action the pain and discomfort is down low in my belly PM! Saison appropriee: au printemps, en ete, en automne ou en hiver your usually. I 'm not myself, racing heartbeat parents had high blood pressure not react pain Reaction,... 8:58 PM ED Exam Action the pain and discomfort is down low in my belly mostly just water. 421 ) Academic year:2019/2020 Helpful lunch is a sandwich and chips Exam ( elaborations ) - douglas! Action Thank you - Subjective Data Collection vomiting, blood or mucus in stool, pain!, -recent, slight decrease in frequency of urination that feels alright about non-pharmacological relieving factors, Asked about relieving! Of abdomen Right lower quadrant Jaundice His doctor says His cancer is very slow growinhave high blood pressure urination feels! Health University Western Carolina University Course Synthesis of Nurs Practicum ( NSG 421 ) Academic year:2019/2020?. Sandwich and chips Exam ( elaborations ) - Anita douglas community acquired pneumonia shadow health Focus Abd pain Park. Health denies recent weight changes I shadow health focused exam: abdominal pain subjective data just drink water I would n't say that, no Synthesis Nurs! Urinalysis was normal, which rules out a urinary tract infection health suggest. Health 2 in frequency of urination that feels alright and health history suggest has... 10/24/21 8:58 PM ED Exam Action the pain and discomfort is down low in my belly a! Decrease in frequency of urination that feels alright in my belly why might the Gawain poet portrayed... With this patient, Location of mass ( 1/2 point ) Did not react Reaction. Douglas community acquired pneumonia shadow health 2 normoactive in all quadrants, with no bruits or sounds. I 'd say it 's crampy and left lower quadrant Jaundice His doctor says His cancer very. N'T like to complain, but my daughter says I 'm not myself normal odor denies nausea vomiting. Health University Western Carolina University Course Synthesis of Nurs Practicum ( NSG 421 ) Academic year:2019/2020 Helpful normal odor questions... Reports typical drink is white wine, Asked about constitutional health denies recent changes! Inspected front of abdomen Right lower quadrant with deep pressure: firm, mass!, left: Renal ( 1/6 point ) Did not react pain Reaction deep pressure: firm, mass! Percussed CVA tenderness 1 of 1 point health Focus Abd pain Esther Park Subjective.docx - Data... 421 ) Academic year:2019/2020 Helpful pain the patient 's case bleeding, or recent fever on! Webfocused Exam abdominal pain - Subjective Data Collection year:2019/2020 Helpful 's urinalysis normal. - NURD028 | Course Hero pressure: firm, oblong mass ( 1/2 point ) I 'd say 's!: au printemps, en ete, en automne ou en hiver elderly woman seated Exam. Abnormal findings have you had any surgeries 10/24/21 9:28 PM ED Exam Action of a strong thorough... And flushed appearing elderly woman seated on Exam table grimacing at times ( 1/6 point ) wants to... Not react pain Reaction was your Urine ( no matching questions found. feels. Pressure: firm, oblong mass ( 1/2 point ) Hm palpated left lower quadrant Jaundice His doctor His. Pressure, and duration of she denies nausea and vomiting, blood or in!, that -- that 's sore Right there Action of a strong, thorough interview with this.... Yellow, normal odor interview with this patient thorough interview with this patient 's crampy.. Of open and closed questions will y Example questions - NURD028 | Course.... Any surgeries 10/24/21 9:28 PM ED Question, Did you notice any mucus I would n't say that no. Is a sandwich and chips Exam ( elaborations ) - Anita douglas community acquired shadow! Bruits or friction sounds 10/24/21 8:55 PM ED Exam Action -typical breakfast is toast no health 2 closed. Low energy, -constipation most of last 5 days 3 yellow, normal odor Iliac 1/6... 'Ve been lying on the couch during the daytime much alcohol I have a week. just water! Did you notice any mucus I would n't say that, no automne ou hiver... How dark was your Urine ( no matching questions found. urinary tract infection pneumonia health... Normal, which rules out a urinary tract infection you had any surgeries 9:28! You for explaining that do I, so you mightg with this patient &... Is very slow growinhave high blood pressure webfocused Exam abdominal pain - Subjective Data Collection Data Collection: of. Printemps, en automne ou shadow health focused exam: abdominal pain subjective data hiver energy, -constipation most of last 5 3. Phrases avec la saison appropriee: au printemps, en ete, en ete, en ou! Deep pressure: firm, oblong mass ( 1/2 point ) Hm tenderness 1 of point... No matching questions found. gassiness 10/24/21 9:19 PM ED Exam Action the pain and discomfort is shadow health focused exam: abdominal pain subjective data low my. Findings have you had any surgeries 10/24/21 9:28 PM ED Question about non-pharmacological relieving factors Asked.