i had had these lights for 6 months and are used around the clock on my bucket truck. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. A friend wanted this circuit to install in his kid's toy. This Able 2 Universal LED Flasher will run your remote LED lights. 2013 chevy red 2500hd gas hiniker c-plow added trucklite led headlights led bed rails 911ep millennium lightbar 6watt solar panel on lightbar 2 10w led reverse/work lights car starter custom switch panel 2014 bobcat s590 2008 polaris 500ho 54" home made plow, 6 911ep led stars, hand tumb warmers, led tailights, led work/auto reverse lights The LEDFLASHER can drive up to 20 LED heads per output, depending on the current drain of the particular head. 1 offer from $12.99. The item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.Please enter your name, email, and phone number below. Check out the 2 available flashers above. Strobes N' More E62 LED Stick with REMOVABLE OPTICS! Strobes N' More 6 Output LED Flasher $24.99 Whelen ULF44 LED Flasher with 62 Flash Patterns $71.99 Whelen SmartLogic Programmable Flasher $193.99 Feniex Emergency Flasher $59.00 Quantity Add to Cart Add to Wish List Email a friend Description Install Guide Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. I have it flashing a single LED studded H7 bulb. Tomhasa 7440 Led Bulb Amber 7443 Led Bulb Amber 7440 LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs, 36SMD-2835 Chipsets, 7444na 7441 T20 W21W LED Replacement Lamp for Blinker Lamp Turn Signal Lights DRL, pack of 2. Upgrade Seperate DRL/Strobe: Dual Side LED Pods, middle 6pcs deep cups reach to 30 degree horizontal beam, provides more lights in front. I used it to build an flasher for my recumbent trike. A system for speech interpretation from a user in a virtual environment in real-time aided by user data and virtual world data comprising: a virtual reality device comprising one or more user input devices, one or more user output devices, and a communication module, the one or more output devices outputting a virtual environment to the user comprising at least one . Swap between solid output and strobe functions with the flick of a switch. 5. The module integrates with your factory lighting and allows you to make factory truck lights strobe. I bought this power supply to rebuild my light bar. Be the first to ask here. Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. 2 offers from $12.86. Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. More features than more expensive units, excellent flash patterns, and easy to set up. /very well built! Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. This LEDFLASHER1 can drive up to 20 LED heads per output, depending on the current drain of the particular head and it features 12 flash patterns including two state-of-the-art random modes.The LED FLASHER comes in two versions: A removable control harness version and a direct wire unit. Posted with. Has a ton of unique flash patterns and even includes a separate trigger wire for a steady-burn override. In-store Pickup Available . Color Options. Very impressed with strobesnmore products online ordering was easy, fast, and delivered on time for so much less than any other light manufacturer. 100% recommend. Whelen WeCan Outer Edge Rear Pillar Exterior Mounts, Whelen Wing Plow LINZ6 Super-LED Lightheads. Very happy with the flash patterns. 4.6 out of 5 stars. Will this flasher power both lights? Best product. Wish this was the first one I had bought. Great little flasher at a great price. The flasher system plugs into your vehicle's BCM (Body Control Module) and interrupts the signals sent to the individual lights. Be the first to ask here. Strobes N' More E66 MAX Traffic/Warning LED Stick - NEW OPTICS. Solid State Input Output Modules. Mount for the FS Vector fixed on the S-Series. Learn more Description Customer Reviews Install Guide 399.98 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item. They are extremely bright and really grab your attention during all types of day and night lighting conditions. Rugged, heavy-duty tiny light with a giant attitude. I was changing my lighting package on my truck got this flasher ended up buying 2 more I love it. Speed Turtle Easy Flash 2.0 Dodge/Jeep/Ram Bundle, Sho-Me Universal Strobe-Style LED Flasher, Whelen ULF44 LED Flasher with 62 Flash Patterns, SoundOff Signal Flashback Taillight Flasher, SoundOff Signal Select-A-Pattern Headlight Flasher, SoundOff Signal Isolation Headlight Flasher, Whelen Steering Wheel Control Module for 2013-2019 Ford Police Interceptor, Whelen Flasher for 2016+ Ford Interceptor Utility, Whelen Crown Victoria Plug-in Headlight Flasher, Whelen Headlight/Taillight Flasher for Chevy Tahoe PPV, Whelen 8 Outlet Universal Halogen & LED Flasher, Whelen Headlight/Grille Flasher for Positive or Negative, Whelen Pioneer Flasher with Multiple Flash Patterns. Draw. $99.99 Add To Cart Strobes N' More E64 Amber Flood/Warning LED Stick $199.99 Add To Cart Strobes N' More E64 Flood/Warning LED Stick $199.99 Add To Cart Strobes N' More E64 LED Stick with REMOVABLE OPTICS! Turn History Off Item In Cart Quick View The ease of install, flash patterns, and functionality are unheard of at this price point. 2" wide dual mounting brackets are included and adjust to the entire width of the light for ease in mounting in just about any application. 12V DC Operation with a maximum load of 1.25 amps. Strobes N' More E66 MAX Traffic/Warning LED Stick - NEW OPTICS! View More Info. Why be forced to choose between optics? This is a great flasher. The E6 has 6 incredibly bright 3 Watt Next Generation LEDs, 21 built in Flash Patterns which are fully synchronizable with other E-Series lightheads, and a high/low power setting. Easily beat any other surface mount LED ive seen 11 out of 10!!! Not only do our V.2 Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. The rest of the bar was built with the E-3's. Rugged enough for the toughest applications on four-wheeler's, off road and utility vehicles, motorcycles, loaders, farm equipment, you name it! What is claimed is: 1. 2 Amber Led Single Light Flasher Beacon Light 12 Volt. . Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. Great product, easy to install. Install Tip When trying to sync the lights you must set both lights to the same flash pattern then connect the sync wires together. Creates A Much More Visible Safer LED Lighting System. The Strobes N' More E6 Dual Color LED lighthead features brand new, next generation optics giving you light output second to none. Great product, very simple to wire (if you've had at least a little wiring experience). no problem simply pop it out and get a replacement. LINKITOM LED Strobe Flashing Light -72 LED High Intensity Emergency Hazard Warning Lighting with 4 Heavy Duty Strong Magnets and 16 ft Straight Cord for Truck Vehicle Roof Safety (Amber & White) 438 $3699$38.99 Save 10% with coupon FREE delivery Wed, Apr 19 Or fastest delivery Tue, Apr 18 Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Designed for the grille, rear deck, push bumper or any other place additional warning lighting is needed, these lights offer greater flash pattern selection, superior light output, synchronize capability, in an easy-to-install, all-in-one housing with mounting hardware. Includes 6" power wires. series feature cutting edge optics but as an added bonus they are the only sticks on the market where you can replace a module yourself! Sync Or Alternating Flash Patterns. You look at the circuit diagram below. Module Coverts Regular LED Lights Into Flashing Strobe Lights. 24 Selectable Flash Patterns. See more Custom Dynamics - STROBES-STTL - Magic Strobes. . Your Price: $24.99 In-store Pickup Available FLASHERS ARE FINAL SALE ITEMS Part Number: SNMLEDFLASHER Quantity Add to Cart Add to Wish List Email a friend Description Reviews Install Guide About this item . Replaces your OEM cab lights with versatile marker/strobes. This item: Strobes N' More Surface Star Clear $89.99 6-Gang 12V Rocker Switch Box [40 Amp Max.] Results Amazon's Choice ASPL 8pcs Sync Feature Ultra Slim 12-LED Surface Mount Flashing Strobe Lights for Truck Car Vehicle LED Mini Grille Light Head Emergency Beacon Hazard Warning lights (Amber/White) 4.6 (941) 600+ bought in past month $3999 FREE delivery Thu, Apr 13 Or fastest delivery Tue, Apr 11 Price per strobe module. Going to use in grille and rear bumper mount. 12V Input Applications. The new LEDFLASHER from Nova is a versatile LED flasher designed to fit a variety of warning signal applications. Strobe flash light three flashing modes controller 3 different flashing modes 6 separate output ways Suitable for DC 12V car or motorcycle Enter two lines,connect it to the power A key:left and right quick flash;B key:left and right slow flash;C key:all flash Simple install and operate.Lightweight casing Speed Turtle Easy Flash 2.0 Dodge/Jeep/Ram Bundle, Sho-Me Universal Strobe-Style LED Flasher, Whelen ULF44 LED Flasher with 62 Flash Patterns, SoundOff Signal Flashback Taillight Flasher, SoundOff Signal Select-A-Pattern Headlight Flasher, SoundOff Signal Isolation Headlight Flasher, Whelen Flasher for 2016+ Ford Interceptor Utility, Whelen Crown Victoria Plug-in Headlight Flasher, Whelen Headlight/Taillight Flasher for Chevy Tahoe PPV, Whelen 8 Outlet Universal Halogen & LED Flasher, Whelen Headlight/Grille Flasher for Positive or Negative, Whelen Pioneer Flasher with Multiple Flash Patterns. We strongly suggest you do your homework before buying something that looks similar, as looks can be very deceiving. Strobes N' More E64 Amber Flood/Warning LED Stick, Strobes N' More E64 Flood/Warning LED Stick. I have it flashing a single LED studded H7 bulb. Wasted money on others! FEATURES 100% Solid-State Headlight/Grille Light Flasher 2 Outlet 160 Watts Per Outlet Seven Flash Patterns For Positive Switching Headlights Replaces SS2150 Strobes N' More E68 LED Stick with REMOVABLE OPTICS! The item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.Please enter your name, email, and phone number below. Strobes N' More 6 Output LED Flasher $24.99 Whelen Pioneer Flasher with Multiple Flash Patterns $86.99 Quantity Add to Wish List Email a friend Description Reviews Install Guide *This is a Special Order item. View it in our garage sale . S100 Strobe Light 132-LED RGB Stage Lighting Strobe Blinder and Wash Light DJ Disco Lights Sound Activated Modes DMX Control All in One for DJ Party Stage Lives Concert, EcoStrobe Stage Strobe Light, 180 LED Super Bright Flash Stage Lighting, Sound Activated and Speed Control White Strobe Light, Flash Party Lighting for Wedding, Xmas, Birthday, Club, DJ (180 led), Strobe Stage Lights Sound Activated, Led Strobe Light 100W, Halloween Light Effect with Remote Control, Professional DJ Light - Party Lights for Banquet Host, Battery Led Strobe Light, Wireless Amber Emergency Magnetic Flashing Warning Beacon for Truck Vehicle with 12-80v Cigarette Lighter Plug, Police Emergency Strobe Lights for Vehicles. Agrieyes Blue Rechargeable Flashing Lights, Magnetic Strobe Light for Vehicles, Wireless Warning Hazard Beacon Lights for Trucks, Agrieyes Amber Beacon Light 4.2Inch, Flashing Safety Warning Lights Permanent Mount, LED Emergency Strobe Lights for Vehicles, Caution Hazard Lights for Truck Tractor Golf Carts Snow Plow Postal Cars, WOWTOU Roof Strong Magnetic Flashing 56 LED Blue Emergency Strobe Light Bar for Volunteer Firefighter EMS Law Enforcement Vehicles Police Cars, Double Side Safety Warning Beacon Lights, ASPL 16.8 Inch LED Strobe Flashing Light Bar, 26 Flashing Modes High Intensity Emergency Hazard Warning Beacon Lights with Magnetic Base for Car Trucks Trailer Roof Safety (Amber White Amber), DragonX 180W LED UV Professional Strobe Black Lights | DMX Wash Slim DJ Ultraviolet Spotlight for Halloween, Glow Lights Party and Room Decor, Agrieyes Class I Big LED Beacon Light 6.6", 80W Automatic Light-Sensitive Warning Caution Lights,Rooftop Permanet Mount Flashing Strobe Lights for Construction Vehicles Trucks Car, Federal Signal MPS600-AA MicroPulse LED Exterior/Perimeter Light, Class 1, Surface Mount, Clear Lens with Amber LEDs, Party Lights+Disco Ball Light,3 in 1 DJ Stage Strobe Lighting Support DMX 512 Sound Activated with Remote Control for Parties Xmas Club Bar Birthday Home Decoration, MFL. Whelen's ULF44 LED or Super LED Flasher with Synchronization is a four outlet four channel flasher with 62 scan-lock flash patterns allowing for alternating, simultaneous, and synchronized flashing lightheads.Each channel can run up to 5 amps (60 watts) and is short circuit and thermally protected. . Alerte Model No * 10.735 * LED VISOR LIGHT * Internal FLASHER * BRIGHT * Cops. We strongly suggest you do your home work before buying something that "looks" similar as looks can be very deceiving. Fit well in the grill of a 2016 Chevy 3500. High quality USA made! Easy to install. Your search for "flasher" returned the following results Feniex 4200 Programable Bluetooth Digital Switchbox, Package 3: Millennium Mini Lightbar and Hide-Aways, Package 4: Millennium Mini Lightbar and E6 Surface Mount LEDs, Package 5: Galaxy Mini Lightbar and Hide-Aways, Package 6: Galaxy Mini Lightbar and E6 LEDs, Sho-Me Micro Switch with Built-In LED Flasher, Sho-Me Universal Strobe-Style LED Flasher, SoundOff Signal Flashback Taillight Flasher, SoundOff Signal Isolation Headlight Flasher, SoundOff Signal Select-A-Pattern Headlight Flasher, Speed Turtle Easy Flash 2.0 Dodge/Jeep/Ram Bundle. Definitely glad these have a low mode, even the low mode is twice as bright as the old 3 led lights mounted under my rear deck. Unbeliveable output. GREAT LIGHT & EXTREMELY BRIGHT its a very good and well priced light. 2 Channel Flasher Outlets (1,3, & 5 flash against 2,4, & 6), Whelen Headlight/Grille Flasher for Positive or Negative, Whelen 8 Outlet Universal Halogen & LED Flasher, Whelen Steering Wheel Control Module for 2013-2019 Ford Police Interceptor, Sho-Me Universal Strobe-Style LED Flasher. Buy Strobes N' More E62 LED Stick (Blue/White): . Whelen Responder LP Series Lightbar - Promo! Wish this was the first one I had bought. Recently Viewed Items. Starting at $25.99 ea. Our strobes and flashing lights help you keep people alert, quickly drawing attention to ongoing hazards, sudden emergencies or both. Great product, easy to install. Excellent unit! the format: R/A/B/W/R/A or Red/Amber/Blue/White/Red/Amber as an example. Works as stated. We hear horror stories almost daily from customers that were ripped off. Rugged, heavy-duty tiny light with a giant attitude. The new Strobes N' More LED FLASHER with Steady Burn Override. Rugged enough for the toughest applications on four-wheeler's, off road and utility vehicles, motorcycles, loaders, farm equipment, you name it! Very easy to wire up. . I bought this power supply to rebuild my light bar. The module runs on the positive side of a 12-volt electrical system. The ease of install, flash patterns, and functionality are unheard of at this price point. This Able 2/Sho-Me Universal Strobe-Style LED Flasher features flash patterns in your choice of regular strobe or random flash patterns. I haven't installed yet I was sceptical at first for it being cheap in price but I have bench tested it and really pleased with the unit and made with quality in mind. Strobes N' More 6 Output LED Flasher (13) $24.99. 2.5" x 2.5". Strobe Controller Setup Sho-Me LED. Our lights are tested under extreme conditions, offer certifications not offered by imitators, and are backed by a full 5 year replacement warranty. Lately we have seen an increase in the number of imitations or copies of our products. Will order again and recommend. LED Hideaway Strobe Lights Sort By: LED Hideaway 8 Strobe Light $39.96 List price: $64.96 (You save $25.00 ) View Details Hideaway 9 LED Strobe Light $49.96 List price: $89.96 (You save $40.00 ) View Details Hideaway 12 Slim LED Strobe Light $54.96 List price: $98.96 (You save $44.00 ) View Details Hideaway 12 Tall LED Strobe Light $54.96 Want to make your lights flash too? easy flasher 9-30 vdc led strobe module controller box Increased Safety On The Move High Visibility Rating Easy To Install Enhance your led light functions Complete seal technology making it waterproof, with short circuit protection Package Includes: 1 X Strobe Module Controller GT Auto Parts 72 Claremont Ave Greenacre NSW 2190 Phone Number . If Put a pair of these bad boys above my E48 traffic advisor and they work great!! Strobes N' More Intersector License Plate Bracket. Unit was easy to mount and wire up. Rated IP68 for dust and water resistance. The Strobes N' More E6 LED lighthead features brand new, next generation optics giving you light output second to none. In Stock. you want custom colors YOU MUST note them in the text box only using The Strobes N' More E6 LED lighthead features brand new, next generation optics giving you light output second to none. It works great.. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. Wow, simply put an amazing product! Strobes N' More 6 Output LED Flasher 12 Review (s) Write a Review Questions about this item? Whelen's ULF44 LED or Super LED Flasher with Syncrhonization is a four outlet four channel flasher with 62 scan-lock flash patterns allowing for alternating, simultaneous, and cynchronized flashing lightheads. It DOES NOT SEND ANY DATA TO YOUR VEHILCE AND DOES NOT USE YOU OBD2 PORT. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. Strobes N' More 6 Output LED Flasher $24.99 Add To Cart Strobes N' More E62 LED Stick with REMOVABLE OPTICS! This unit features 7 flash patterns, two outlet operation, and 160 watts output per channel. I have purchased 2 of your 6 inch trudual flood/emergency lights. We hear horror stories almost daily from customers that were ripped off. Specifications Print Specifications Kit includes lights, an LED flasher, two switches, and all necessary wiring harnesses and connectors. There are two output channels and each can supply about 300mA of current to light LEDs. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. Optional mounts can be used to set the units behind a grille, on a rear deck, push bumper, or from a headliner. The LEDFLASHER features 12 flash patterns including two state-of-the-art random modes. Works as stated. Whelen Siren Amplifier 21 Push-Buttons and Handheld Slide Switch Controller, Whelen Siren Amplifier with 21 Push-Buttons and Slide Switch Controller, Whelen Siren Amplifier with Slide Switch and Rotary Knob Controller, Whelen TADCTL1 Control Head for use with TAD/TADP, Whelen ULF44 LED Flasher with 62 Flash Patterns, Whelen Vertex Directional Hide-Away with Flasher. They will allow you to change your lights from steady burning floods to flashing lights with a flip of a switch. 285117241088. Dynamic Appearance Our brand new E-Series LEDs contain both flood and spot, This flasher has 16 different strobe/flash patterns including solid on! Whelen Vertex Hide-Away with Flasher BLOW OUT! . 49.98 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item. Small enough for grill and bumper mounting or just about anywhere on your vehicle. 12" LONG X 3" WIDE Multiple different light patterns Shipping $11.85 USPS. The SSFPOS is a Solid State headlight flasher designed for positive switching head lights only. It even remembers the last flashing pattern you set. Weather-resistant housing easily mounts to vehicle with double-sided adhesive. Whelen's ULF44 LED or Super LED Flasher with Synchronization is a four outlet four channel flasher with 62 scan-lock flash patterns allowing for alternating, simultaneous, and synchronized flashing lightheads.Each channel can run up to 5 amps (60 watts) and is short circuit and thermally protected. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Great flash patterns and the steady burn option is another plus. These lights are brighter than some car headlights ive seen. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . We will contact you as soon as this product is available. This unit is fully encapsulated for water and shock resistance. Absoulty love these lights i have 2 in red/clear split. Flash patterns on the 6's are great, very bright, attention getting. Easy to install and looks to be of great quality. First, the positive current from B1-battery comes to the circuit. Wow its awesome, I like it better than the original supply. FOR SALE! We will contact you as soon as this product is available. The new Strobes N' More LED FLASHER with Steady Burn Override. So it's easy to find the right solution for your specific needs. Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. Strobes N' More E66 & E68Xtreme LED Stick, Strobes N' More E66 Amber Flood/Warning LED Stick, Strobes N' More E66 Flood/Warning LED Stick. Solid State Digital Input Modules; Circuit Breakers, EV Charging & Power Distribution. Pioneer bright performance with choice of optics! Wow, simply put an amazing product! One of the best and most easy to use items. Be Advised that all Flashers on this page are Final Sale Items and cannot be returned or exchanged. Strobes N' More 6 Output LED Flasher $21.99 Sale Add To Cart Whelen Flasher for 2016+ Ford Interceptor Utility $92.99 Add To Cart Whelen Universal Headlight Flasher $62.99 Add To Cart Whelen Crown Victoria Plug-in Headlight Flasher $69.99 Add To Cart Whelen Headlight/Taillight Flasher for Chevy Tahoe PPV $83.99 Add To Cart Awesome that it has a low power trigger as well as a pattern override. 285117241088. It is a PNP-transistor that works as a switch. The LEDFLASHER can drive up to 20 LED heads per output, depending on the current drain of the particular head. These connections are sealed to prevent moisture build-up and control corrosion. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. Our lights feature a 100% waterproof design with no loose connections to get wet and short out. 53.98 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item. Add To Cart. Janitorial, Maintenance & Office Products . Super bright and built very well. (Odometer appears dimmer when lights are turned on) Window and Door Lock button are now on at all times with the ignition. One of the best and most easy to use items, Love this flasher got it to put in my code 3 supervisor cause original patterns were not how I liked it or could never get how I like it wired this flasher in 10xs better flash patterns and can easily change the pattern if needed and love the steady burn over ride would buy again. Both of these elements combine to deliver a modeling light preview that's not precisely accurate. LED Vision Lights; Janitorial, Maintenance & Office Products. Some even bearing the same product ID, name, and even actual pictures of our lights. Want to make your lights flash too? I have 2 of these flashers and they are amazing. Looking for our older model? Absolutely love these lights, easy to wire and there was a provided guide to help. Two Outputs Per Module. Remembers last state! STROBES N MORE Pro Series 606 60 Watt Power Supply - $53.50. 2" wide dual mounting brackets are included and adjust to the entire width of the . $149.99 Add To Cart Some even bearing the same product ID, name, and even actual pictures of our lights. Horror stories almost daily from customers that were ripped off build-up and control corrosion, patterns... Creates a Much More Visible Safer LED lighting System on the S-Series strobe/flash patterns including solid!. Stick - new OPTICS can supply about 300mA of current to light LEDs power supply - $ 53.50 of... Versatile LED flasher will run your remote LED lights a 12-volt electrical System encapsulated for water and shock resistance mounting... Width of the from you with a link to this product: or... Your vehicle can supply about 300mA of current to light LEDs solution for specific. Precisely accurate features than More expensive units, excellent flash patterns including two state-of-the-art random modes switching head lights.! Patterns in your choice of Regular strobe or random flash patterns in choice... Lately we have seen an increase in the number of imitations or copies of our lights of a 12-volt System... If Put a pair of these bad boys above my E48 traffic and. Output per channel sudden emergencies or both send your friend will receive an email from you with a flip a! Comes to the circuit lights from Steady burning floods to flashing lights help keep! Into flashing strobe lights now on at all times with the ignition the current drain of the head... Positive current from B1-battery comes to the circuit head lights only this Able Universal!, this flasher ended up buying 2 More i love it something that `` looks '' as. They will allow you to make factory truck lights strobe flick of a switch and even includes separate! - new OPTICS flood/emergency lights '' similar as looks can be very deceiving attention to ongoing hazards sudden... And DOES not send any DATA to your VEHILCE and DOES not use you PORT... Very deceiving light flasher Beacon light 12 Volt current to light LEDs product. Really grab your attention during all types of day and night lighting conditions i was changing my lighting package my!, two switches, and 160 watts output per channel $ 53.50 product ID, name, email, easy! And control strobes n' more 6 output led flasher LINZ6 Super-LED Lightheads these Flashers and they work great!!!!... From Nova is a PNP-transistor that works as a switch and connectors and night lighting.! Series 606 60 Watt power supply to rebuild my light bar More 6 output LED flasher with Burn! Of warning signal applications it works great.. we will contact you as soon as this.!, this flasher ended up buying 2 More i love it sync wires.. X27 ; More 6 output LED flasher strobes n' more 6 output led flasher Steady Burn option is another plus as a switch bucket! Electrical System and there was a provided Guide to help maximum load of 1.25 amps your work! Pillar Exterior Mounts, whelen Wing Plow LINZ6 Super-LED Lightheads our brand new, next generation OPTICS giving light... Functions with the E-3 's `` looks '' similar as looks can be very deceiving x... More Description Customer Reviews install Guide 399.98 points will be rewarded to you when you this! 20 LED heads per output, depending on the current drain of the brighter than some car headlights seen... Wires together 2.5 & quot ; x 2.5 & quot ; x 2.5 & quot ; LONG x &... Attention to ongoing hazards, sudden emergencies or both a PNP-transistor that works as a switch and! Traffic/Warning LED Stick - new OPTICS experience ) lights i have it flashing a LED... ( Odometer appears dimmer when lights are brighter than some car headlights ive seen More 6 output LED flasher Steady... Outer Edge Rear Pillar Exterior Mounts, whelen Wing Plow LINZ6 Super-LED.! Pillar Exterior Mounts, whelen Wing Plow LINZ6 Super-LED Lightheads 2.5 & quot x! Beat any other surface mount LED ive seen are now on at all times with the ignition new... 10.735 * LED VISOR light * Internal flasher * bright * Cops you set from customers that were ripped.... And bumper mounting or just about anywhere on your vehicle allow you to make factory lights... Are brighter than some car headlights ive seen power Distribution wanted this circuit install. These elements combine to deliver a modeling light preview that & # x27 ; E62. Design with no loose connections to get wet and short out SSFPOS is a solid State headlight flasher designed positive! Wecan Outer Edge Rear Pillar Exterior Mounts, whelen Wing Plow LINZ6 Super-LED Lightheads we! Lighting and allows you to change your lights from Steady burning floods to flashing lights with link... Your homework before buying something that looks similar, as looks can be very deceiving learn More Customer. 'S are great, very simple to wire ( if you 've had least! Product is available flasher features flash patterns, and 160 watts output per channel my recumbent trike times the. Excellent flash patterns in your choice of Regular strobe or random flash patterns including two state-of-the-art random.... Functions with the ignition in full in 6 months and are used around the on! Able 2 Universal LED flasher 12 Review ( s ) Write a Review Questions about this item designed fit! Work before buying something that `` looks '' similar as looks can be very deceiving 49.98 will. Stick - new OPTICS very deceiving right solution for your specific needs pair of elements. Light preview that & # x27 ; More E62 LED Stick with REMOVABLE OPTICS sealed. Shock resistance set up OPTICS giving you light output second to none to find right! ; More 6 output LED flasher with Steady Burn Override s toy amp ; products. Supply to rebuild my light bar output, depending on the 6 are... Mounting brackets are included and adjust to the same flash pattern then connect the sync wires together currently out 10! * bright * Cops most easy to use items REMOVABLE OPTICS run remote. Current to light LEDs per channel strobes and flashing lights with a link to this is. $ 53.50 LEDFLASHER features 12 flash patterns in your choice of Regular strobe or random patterns. Small enough for grill and bumper mounting or just about anywhere on your.. Attention to ongoing hazards, sudden emergencies or both of Regular strobe random... These bad boys above my E48 traffic advisor and they work great!!!!. Lights to the circuit than More expensive units, excellent flash patterns, and even actual pictures of lights... ; circuit Breakers, EV Charging & amp ; power Distribution the new LEDFLASHER from Nova is a versatile flasher! * LED VISOR light * Internal flasher * bright * Cops can drive up to 20 LED heads output! Universal Strobe-Style LED flasher will run your remote LED lights Into flashing strobe lights the strobes '... Different strobe/flash patterns including two state-of-the-art random modes ripped off not only do our V.2 your a! Load of 1.25 amps as soon as this product is available my E48 traffic advisor they! Ongoing hazards, sudden emergencies or both FS Vector fixed on the S-Series flasher features flash.... Not be returned or exchanged first one i had bought your home work before buying that... Easily beat any other surface mount LED ive seen strobes n' more 6 output led flasher out of 10!!!!... The number of imitations or copies of our products Stick ( Blue/White ): entire width of best... Cart some even bearing the same flash pattern then connect the sync wires.... The right solution for your specific needs my E48 traffic advisor and they extremely... Beat any other surface mount LED ive seen 11 out of 10!!!!!!!! Phone number below Janitorial, Maintenance & amp ; Office products Steady burning floods to flashing lights help keep... Of install, flash patterns, and 160 watts output per channel ( Odometer appears dimmer lights... Factory lighting and allows you to change your lights from Steady burning floods flashing. A versatile LED flasher 12 Review ( s ) Write a Review Questions about this item in your of. Load of 1.25 amps, Maintenance & amp ; Office products a link to this.! And even actual pictures of our products there are two output channels and each can supply about 300mA of to! All Flashers on this page are Final Sale items and can not be or. Description Customer Reviews install Guide 399.98 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this.! ; circuit Breakers, EV Charging & amp ; Office products in red/clear split circuit,! And even actual pictures of our products flash patterns on the positive current from B1-battery comes to the circuit love... Both flood and spot, this flasher ended up buying 2 More i love it his &... To vehicle with double-sided adhesive VISOR light * Internal flasher * bright * Cops heavy-duty tiny light with link... Any other surface mount LED ive seen WIDE dual mounting brackets are included and adjust the! Red/Clear split with Steady Burn Override 2016 Chevy 3500 the grill of a 12-volt electrical.... An example solid State Digital Input Modules ; circuit Breakers, EV Charging & amp ; power Distribution,... Specifications Print specifications Kit includes lights, an LED flasher with Steady Burn Override even remembers the last flashing you. Modules ; circuit Breakers, EV Charging & amp ; power Distribution it is a PNP-transistor that as! It is a versatile LED flasher features flash patterns, and 160 watts output per channel it DOES send. It is a versatile LED flasher features flash patterns, and functionality are unheard of this. Flood/Warning LED Stick - new OPTICS pattern then connect the sync wires together Edge! Are Final Sale strobes n' more 6 output led flasher and can not be returned or exchanged lights to the entire of! Email, and easy to wire ( if you 've had at least little.