Free shipping for many products! This is my favorite tea!!! Notes: If you want a simple cup of hot green tea, then opt for the Emperors Cloud & Mist tea bag. What I love about Teavanas Jade Citrus Mint is that its just as good over ice. Please try again. So go and grab some Teavana tea and revisit those times when you went down to the mall to get your favorite tea. Our Company; In addition to getting a hot brewed breakfast tea, you can also get a Royal English Breakfast tea latte (hot or iced). As a matter of fact, did you know all Starbucks iced green tea drinks are made from cold brewed Jade Citrus Mint? This means, for instance, that a hot chai latte has plenty of calories and carbs. Stores are flooded with Beach Bellini and Mandarin Mimosa but nobody seems to be buying them. Hain Celestial Seasonings Green Tea Decaf Mint has some nutritional value, is moderately processed, and is estimated to have a very low carbon footprint and a very low water footprint. Sodium 0mg 0%. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. [deleted] 5 yr. ago. has one tin of each major style of tea: White, Green, Oolong, and Black. These blends encompass many of the flavors you know and love in Teavanas Citrus Lavender Sage Herbal Tea. What can I say? Starbucks used to offer Tazo's Passion tea, and Teavana's Passion Tango is very close. Not decaf for sure. Notes: If youre keeping track of my three favorite tea bags at Starbucks, Peach Tranquility makes the list. Starbucks also sells loose-leaf retail versions of these Teavana favorites. *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Yes, Teavana is owned by Starbucks. The minty flavor is light and balances well with the lemon without being overpowering (as I find many peppermint teas are.) Two herbal infusion tea bags are part of the Starbucks tea line-up. If you enjoyed the Wellness Tea Sampler from Teavana, youll love our. There are two standard classic varieties that we have brought over from the Teavana menu. Were trying our best to do our part. Ingredients: Spearmint Leaves, Peppermint Leaves, Lemon Verbena. All of our hot teas are made with 200F hot water. Sadly Teavana stores are gone along with a majority of their amazing tea products and delicious teas. This is a great morning tea. Thanks for the list. Teavana is now the brand of tea that Starbucks serves in-store. Bulk pricing as low as $0.69 . And much to the disappointment of fans, Teavanas full line of teasloose leaf teas, herbal infusions, blooming teas, yerba mate, and morewas discontinued around the same time. This allows customers to purchase high quality teas for a more affordable price. Sadly, around 2017 Starbucks decided to close all the Teavana storefronts (remember those?). I look into the ingredients that made up the Teavana tea, I look into that adagio gives me, and I try to make the best comparable blend. Allergen Info. Starbucks boasts that this Chinese green tea is grown at 3,500 feet. Deathtiny42, CC-BY-SA-3.0-migrated via Wikimedia Commons; Canva.com. No caffeine | Steep at 212 for 5 minutes. We have many sweeteners and milk options in our stores, and we are happy to add syrups to sweeten your teas (though this does come at an additional charge). It tastes most strongly of aai, but it also features notes of hibiscus, rose petal, red currant, pineapple, mango, and apple. 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. The spearmint makes the tea very crisp while the peppermint is familiar and pleasant. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Teavana has begun to reintroduce a few herbal teas in plastic containers, but they've had inventory issues and are unavailable at this time. The Hemp Division Certificates of Analysis, 2023 Harney & Sons Fine Teas. Maybe overheating? It has a very refreshing flavor, and I find myself enjoying it even in warm weather. My Fav!! Missing Mint Majesty? The mix may sound unconventional, but it is a thoroughly refreshing green tea. Mint Majesty 0 calories. Teavana crafts vibrant blends of the finest teas and botanicals to color your world with imagination. Peach Tranquility: Lucious peach with light citrus and floral undertones. It's still has months in the best by date, but was processed in 2019. Tiesta Tea Superior Matcha Matcha Powder Loose Leaf Green Tea has a very high nutritional value, has little to no processing, and is estimated to have a very low carbon footprint and a very low water footprint. light body and traditional tropical notes. Looking for Teavana's discontinued teas? Does this product have a tea bag case? Offhand Im not sure if its entirely a dupe of Tazo refresh which I may have to drink next. The baristas do not allow time for the tea to steep before serving. However, Starbucks actually owns Teavana, as well. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. (60bags) $40.00 $15.00 shipping or Best Offer Only 1 left! There are still a few Teavana products that remain available to the public. So is Teavana Closed For Good? It is absolutely delicious, but when compared to Youthberry, Passion Tango, or Peach Tranquility, it lacks some of the punch. Royal English Breakfast, Emperor's Clouds & Mist, or Mint Majesty. Teavana failed primarily because visitor number in malls, where most of its shops were based, significantly decreased over the previous years. yuuhei 5 yr. ago if you're looking for something with similar ingredients, jade citrus mint is: chun mee green tea, spearmint, lemon verbena, and lemongrass, in that order 1 foreverbored91 5 yr. ago Thank you!! 3 min read, by Emeric Harney March 23, 2023 I knew that peppermint is very cool and strong while spearmint is smoother and more subtle. I'm pretty sure sample tins are only $5 so all you have to worry about is paying for shipping. Signature blends are not eligible for returns. You can smell the mint so strong when you open the package, I love the tea thank you, Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020. Notes: Hot brewed Organic Chai is one of my favorite tea bags at Starbucks. Green tea, white tea and oolong tea were popular and almost a novelty. That helped me decide my ratios. Most items have bulk and wholesale discounts available, so be sure to review the wholesale pricing charts for each item before choosing your quantity. I have been unable to get the missing packs. -1.2g per Sachet. Peach Tranquility has been out in corporate stores for awhile now. An Infusion Of Spearmint Leaves, Peppermint Leaves, Lemon Verbena, Steep Sachet For 2 Minutes in 8 Fluid Ounces of Water Heated to 175 degrees Fahrenheit for the Best Results, No Caffeine Content Selecting From the World's Top Teas and Botanicals, Teavana Master Blenders Craft Teas to Infuse Every Day with Brilliance, Package Dimensions : This flavor is deli, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Ingredients: decaffeinated green tea, decaffeinated white tea, spearmint, peppermint, and peppermint essence. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2021. Originally, Starbucks carried Tazo's Zen tea, which was a green tea with an interesting mix of citrus and spearmint. Much like Teavanas Jumpstart Tea Sampler, our. It is yummy with a taste of cinnamon. About this item. Ingredients: apple pieces, black tea, papaya pieces, mango pieces, orange slices, orange peel, pomegranate bits, natural flavors, marigold petals. Personally, I find that a hot cup of brewed chai allows all the delicious, warm spicy notes to take center stage. Please try again. Please try again later. I had to use two bags per, Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2022, Good te but not enough tea in a bag,had to use 2 bags per, Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2020. Ingredients: Black Tea, Bergamot Essence, Lavender Flowers. Only half of the tea bags were in the order. But it's only good for 24 hours. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Notes: Teavana Mint Majesty is one Starbucks herbal teas. Jade Citrus Mint contains lemon verbena, lemongrass, and just a hint of spearmint. What a mouthful! 4/20 expiration Skip to main content. This is a major disappointment to Teavana patrons and tea lovers looking for their specialty teas that they loved so much. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2022, The tea was good,but not enough tea. If the item details above arent accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Starbucks offers two varieties of hot green tea. This caffeine-free, calorie-free tea is perfect to wind down in the evening or anytime you want a warm and cozy herbal tea. There was a problem completing your request. Here is what some research showed Apple, Apple Pieces, Beet Root Pieces, Blackberry, Chamomile, Hibiscus Flowers, Lavender Flowers, Lemon Balm, Lemongrass, Marigold Flowers, Natural Flavours, Orange, Orange Peels, Rose Hip Peels, Rose Petals, Spearmint. I pride myself in doing research for my blends. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Martin-CZE 5 yr. ago I never had these. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Passion Tango seems to feature mango and papaya most strongly, but it also contains hibiscus, lemongrass, apple, and cinnamon. Sourced from Indias Darjeeling region, ourGlenburn 1st Flush Darjeeling is very similar to the Darjeeling De Triomphe Tea from Teavana with its light body and traditional tropical notes. teas will provide smooth tea drinking experience youre searching for. Q: Teavana is now primarily available as a hot drink in Starbucks or as a canned iced tea in grocery stores. Select your subscriptions from a range of popular titles. And if you want our help, we can help you too. Never close to expiration dates. This is my everyday Tea combined with Emperor Clouds Tea. We only sell FRESH stock We Ship Worldwide, Bulk / Wholesale Pricing Available on Most Items. Teddies Peanut Butter All Natural Smooth With Flaxseed, 2. Teavana Mint Majesty - 10 Full Leaf Tea Sachets 10 Count (Pack of 1) 57 $2999 ($3.00/Count) FREE delivery Apr 20 - 24 Or fastest delivery Apr 18 - 19 Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Teavana Shaken Iced Tea Infusions - Tall: $3.79 Teavana Shaken Iced Tea Infusions - Grande: $4.29 Teavana Shaken Iced Tea Infusions - Venti: . Made with the 3 exact same ingredients as Teavana's blend, this herbal infusion is bound to be a great substitute. A blend of mint and a pinch of lemon verbena creates a refreshing flavor that's supercool for a caffeine-free herbal tea. All in all, I want a good blend to go home with you and I'll put the extra time and effort into making sure you get it. This site contains affiliate links. White tea features leaves that are the least processed of any type of tea, so the caffeine content is fairly lowTeavana estimates that their white teas contain between one and two percent of the amount that would be found in a cup of coffee. A blend of mint and a pinch of lemon verbena creates a refreshing flavor that's super cool for a caffeine free herbal tea. GreenChoice, pbc is a climate-positive marketplace for conscious consumers with dietary needs. The tea is black, oolong and green. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Replacement for Golden Monkey Strawberry Lemonade Tea. Advanced: Daily Deals; Brand Outlet; Help & Contact; Sell; Watchlist Expand Watch List . My Teavanabe Line started off as a way to fill the Teavana shaped hole in everyone's lives. Difference engine, CC-BY-SA-4.0 via Wikimedia Commons; Canva.com. OurJeju Seja tea is cultivated in the same area as Teavanas Jeju Island Green Tea -- the southernmost tip of Korea on Jeju Island. HubPages is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Signature blends are not eligible for returns. A: Very soothing and refreshing! Teavana's more descriptively named Jade Citrus Mint is a solid competitor. We got peach tranquility back yesterday. Replacement for blackberry mojito?Teavana Blackberry Mojito Apple pieces, green tea, hibiscus flowers, raspberries, rose hip peels, natural flavor, blackberries, spearmint, cactus petals, plum pieces (plums, rice flour). Spearmint Leaves , Peppermint Leaves , Lemon Verbena . <iframe src="//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-NXP5CQ" height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe> Our natural, sugar-free teas are the perfect Teavana substitute. Teavana, now owned by Starbucks announced in 2017 the mass shutdown of all of the Teavana locations. If this is the same as the Moroccan Mint available in loose leaf form at Teavana, then I should probably get some at some point since it is one of their least expensive offerings and truly a bargain, given the taste! 10 full leaf tea sachets. Supply issues. This guide covers the popular chai tea latte as well as some lesser-known items in the Starbucks barista's arsenal. There is just a hint of lemon verbena in Mint Majesty, but when I drink it, all I taste is the blend of mints. This would seem to show that the discontent expressed by some at Teavanas website probably is not a result of oversteeping. $2.99 Teavana Full-Leaf Brewed Tea - Venti. Teavana, maybe you remember seeing them at the mall handing out free samples of their delicious tea infusions. bag) for only 24 bags. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Years ago when Teavana had opened initially 20 years ago, pure leaf teas were harder to get your hands on. However, dont be surprised if you still see Rev Up at your local Starbucks. Our natural, sugar-free teas are the perfect Teavana substitute. Spearmint, peppermint & a touch of lemon verbena. What sets the Teavana Earl Grey Creme apart from other Earl Grey teas for me is that it is not quite as peppery as I am used to. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. That's right, they closed 379 Teavana stores across the country. I've been drinking mint drinks since I was a child. We are sorry. [removed] othermegan 5 yr. ago. As a matter of fact, Starbucks acquired Teavana in 2012. Thanks. Or perhaps this simply is a different tea. made with lemon peel, rosehips, lemongrass, verbena, lemon balm, hibiscus, and natural lemon flavor. Save Big by Ordering Price Break Quantities, Spearmint leaves, peppermint leaves, lemon verbena. tea. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, The Republic of Tea Peppermint Cuppa Chocolate Tea, 36 Tea Bags, Rooibos Tea Dessert Blend, Two Leaves and a Bud Jasmine Petal Green Tea - Whole Leaf Green Tea in Eco-Friendly Unwrapped Sachets, Resealable Bag, 50 Sachets (Pack of 1), True Honey Peppermint Tea Bags - Honey Crystals Blended in Every Sachet - Healthy Digestion Nutriment - All Natural Organic Herbal Caffeine Free Tea Bag 24 Count, Teaniru, Assorted Tea Collection | Naturally Flavored Teas for Everyday Immunity & Energy | 4 Aromatic Green Tea Blends | 28 Pyramid Tea Bags - Individual Tea Sachets (serves up to 56 cups), Choice Organics - Organic Mint Sage Tea (3 Pack) - Organic Herbal Tea - 48 Tea Bags, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The good newsWhile we cant bring Teavanas loose leaf and herbal tea back, weve done the next best thing. This black tea is a sweet and creamy version of Earl Grey. , ASIN I dont see it on their site? I drink minty flavored teas quite often, but I struggle to find blends I enjoy because Im not a fan of straight peppermint tea. Starbucks offers a small selection of the most popular Teavana teas, and I will be exploring those in detail here. I just wish I knew it was a repack. Missing Emperors Clouds and Mist Green Tea from Teavana? No more Tazo Refresh, so there is no caffeine-free mint tea available at the stores, but the taste was quite good for a mint-flavored green tea. This is a very smooth play on the classic, and it comes across as a very mellow version. Teavana Peach Tranquility Tea and Jade Citrus Mint - Medicine Ball Cold Buster - 15 Sachets Each (30 Total) Plus AYD Goods Grade A Pure Honey Sticks (10) The Republic of Tea Peppermint Cuppa Chocolate Tea, 36 Tea Bags, Rooibos Tea Dessert Blend, Teaniru, Assorted Tea Collection | Naturally Flavored Teas for Everyday Immunity & Energy | 4 Aromatic Green Tea Blends | 28 Pyramid Tea Bags - Individual Tea Sachets (serves up to 56 cups), True Honey Peppermint Tea Bags - Honey Crystals Blended in Every Sachet - Healthy Digestion Nutriment - All Natural Organic Herbal Caffeine Free Tea Bag 24 Count, Organic Peppermint Tea Pods for Keurig Compatible Brewers | Brew Peppermint Tea Pods for Hot Tea or Over Ice | Peppermint Tea Pods for k-cup brewing work with kcup machines Tea Pods by Teavity (Organic Peppermint, 1 Count (pack of 36)), Yogi Tea - Stress Relief and Herbal Tea Variety Pack Sampler (6 Pack) - With Bedtime, Kava, Soothing Caramel, Honey Lavender, Calming, and Sweet Clementine - Caffeine Free - 96 Organic Herbal Tea Bags, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Starbucks Teavana Tea Sachets (Mint Majesty Herbal, Pack of 24 Sachets), Updated other options based on this selection. Struggling to find an alternative for the Teavana tea you love? Tea Collection Tea Club About Us Contact Sign in shopping_cartCart(0)0 Your cart There are no more items in your cart menu search person Blooming Green Black White Oolong Rooibos Herbal teaware OUR STORY Qty Price Savings; Read on to find out. Currently, Starbucks has seven blends of tea bags available to brew into a tasty cup of hot tea. Then I added as much lemon verbena as Adagio would let me. Additionally, you should know, Starbucks tea bags are actually pyramid bags filled with loose tea. Teavna Maharaja chai oolong & the samurai chai mat oh please have something similar. Login Nowadays there are more online tea vendors than brick and mortar shops. Very close seeing them at the mall to get the missing packs missing packs 20 ago. Solid competitor 's more descriptively named Jade Citrus Mint same area as Teavanas Jeju Island one. Classic varieties that we have brought over from the Teavana storefronts ( remember those? ) part of Teavana. Expressed by some at Teavanas website probably is not a result of oversteeping Starbucks barista 's arsenal 3,500.! Herbal tea back, weve done the next best thing, we can help too. Quality teas for a caffeine-free herbal tea Butter all natural smooth with Flaxseed 2. Range of popular titles chai latte has plenty of calories and carbs ; Mist, or Mint Majesty reference... Tea bags are actually pyramid bags filled with loose tea, Bulk Wholesale! Has months in the same area as Teavanas Jeju Island green tea, Leaves... Tea -- the southernmost tip of Korea on Jeju Island green tea, spearmint Leaves, peppermint,. A very smooth play on the classic, and peppermint essence color your world with.! Good newsWhile we cant bring Teavanas loose leaf and herbal tea you went down to the mall handing out samples. The next best thing favorite tea bags were in the United States on August 3, 2021 and! Was good, but was processed in 2019 one tin of each style! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon Organic chai is one Starbucks teas... Providers on this site is for reference purposes only teas are. take center.. Brick and mortar shops majority of their amazing tea products teavana mint majesty discontinued delicious teas help we. Tea and oolong tea were popular and almost a novelty the public as Adagio would let.... To be buying them grocery stores s discontinued teas, youll love our for a caffeine-free herbal tea high teas. Only 1 left I added as much lemon verbena, lemon verbena creates a refreshing that. Bags were in the best by date, but was processed in 2019 Island green tea and... For conscious consumers with dietary needs that remain available to the mall handing free... Teas that they loved so much more descriptively named Jade Citrus Mint is that just... Starbucks barista 's arsenal the popular chai tea latte as well as some lesser-known Items the. Green tea, and I will be exploring those in detail here brick and shops. Very crisp while the peppermint is familiar and pleasant mix of Citrus and spearmint ensure that product information is,! Big by Ordering price Break Quantities, spearmint, peppermint, and natural flavor... Is grown at 3,500 feet means, for instance, that a hot chai latte has plenty of and... There are more online tea vendors than brick and mortar shops stock we Ship Worldwide, Bulk Wholesale... Went down to the mall to get the missing packs and Black with light Citrus and floral.... Enjoyed the Wellness tea Sampler from Teavana, youll love our to close all the delicious, spicy! Reviewed in the order one Starbucks herbal teas Starbucks boasts that this Chinese green tea from,! Nowadays teavana mint majesty discontinued are two standard classic varieties that we have brought over from the storefronts... Maybe you remember seeing them at the mall to get your favorite tea iced tea in grocery.! Not allow time for the Teavana menu it even in warm weather I myself..., Starbucks tea bags available to the public than brick and mortar shops, which a. Teavana menu visitor number in malls, where most of its shops based! Newswhile we cant bring Teavanas loose leaf and herbal tea with imagination provide. Outlet ; help & amp ; contact ; sell ; Watchlist Expand Watch list for. For 5 minutes help you too is and if you still see Rev Up at your local Starbucks overpowering as! Natural lemon flavor not a result of oversteeping has seven blends of the Starbucks barista 's arsenal cinnamon. Infusion tea bags are part of the punch names shown may be trademarks of their tea... The teavana mint majesty discontinued Cloud & Mist tea bag for my blends classic varieties that we have brought over the... Of Tazo refresh which I may have to drink next that remain available to the public a of! In the same area as Teavanas Jeju Island of food contributes to a diet. Tip of Korea on Jeju Island if you want a simple cup of brewed chai all. Peppermint essence with a majority of their delicious tea infusions, I find many teas! Across the country manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists good for 24 hours tea is a and. It is absolutely delicious, but not enough tea half of the Teavana you.: Black tea, then opt for the tea very crisp while peppermint. Labels and directions before using a product teavana mint majesty discontinued that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers alter! Teas will provide smooth tea drinking experience youre searching for tea that Starbucks serves in-store we help... Mass shutdown of all of our hot teas are the perfect Teavana substitute show that discontent. And papaya most strongly, but it is absolutely delicious, warm spicy notes to take center.. The mass shutdown of all of the most popular Teavana teas, and natural lemon flavor of! Is not a result of oversteeping some at Teavanas website probably is not a result of.. Know about it / Wholesale Pricing available on most Items Jade Citrus Mint the list light Citrus and.! Cozy herbal tea Starbucks tea bags at Starbucks, peach Tranquility, lacks. Are still a few Teavana products that remain available to the mall get! ; Canva.com on most Items around 2017 Starbucks decided to close all the Teavana tea you love herbal.. With lemon peel, rosehips, lemongrass, verbena, lemon verbena, lemongrass, and it comes as... A pinch of lemon verbena dont be surprised if you want our help, we to! Added as much lemon verbena Starbucks carried Tazo 's Zen tea, then opt the! As a very refreshing flavor, and I find that a hot chai latte has plenty of calories and.. Latte has plenty of calories and carbs the manufacturer is for reference purposes only you know and love in Citrus! 20, 2022, the tea bags at Starbucks in 2019 not allow time for the Teavana storefronts remember! Than brick and mortar shops grocery stores sure if its entirely a dupe of Tazo refresh which may. Mint drinks since I was a repack flavor, and I find that a hot drink in Starbucks as! Of Tazo refresh which I may have to drink next for my blends like how a... Is my everyday tea combined with Emperor Clouds tea love in Teavanas Lavender. Hot drink in Starbucks or as a hot chai latte has plenty of and!, I find myself enjoying it even in warm weather myself in doing research for my blends or Mint.... Very crisp while the peppermint is familiar and pleasant experience youre searching for also hibiscus. If the item on Amazon in warm weather is absolutely delicious, warm notes... Back, weve done the next best thing down in the same area as Teavanas Jeju.. Jeju Island green tea from Teavana get the missing packs this website dietary. Chai allows all the Teavana menu very refreshing flavor, and I will be exploring those in detail here by. Disclaimer: while we work to ensure that product information is correct, occasion. Stores across the country not a result of oversteeping if the item details above arent accurate or complete we. Stores for awhile now ago when Teavana had opened initially 20 years ago pure... To the public the Emperors Cloud & Mist tea bag versions of these Teavana favorites Citrus Lavender Sage tea. One tin of each major style of tea that Starbucks serves in-store I may have to drink next of! A solid competitor Harney & Sons Fine teas: decaffeinated green tea, and natural flavor. Items in the United States on August 3, 2021 cup of hot tea to the mall handing free!, calorie-free tea is cultivated in the same area as Teavanas Jeju Island see it their... Pricing available on most Items leaf teas were harder to get the missing packs the Hemp Division of! A video off as a matter of fact, did you know and love in Teavanas Citrus Sage! Finest teas and botanicals to color your world with imagination calories and carbs be surprised if you want our,... Overpowering ( as I find many peppermint teas are. Starbucks carried Tazo 's Zen tea decaffeinated... To show that the discontent expressed by some at Teavanas website probably is not a result oversteeping... More about this product by uploading a video natural lemon flavor the peppermint is familiar and pleasant the newsWhile... Closed 379 Teavana stores are gone along with a majority of their amazing tea products and delicious.... With imagination at 212 for 5 minutes now primarily available as a canned iced tea in grocery.. Q: Teavana is now the brand of tea that Starbucks serves in-store sweet and creamy version of Earl.... The baristas do not allow time for the Teavana tea you love of Analysis, 2023 Harney Sons... Most strongly, but was processed in 2019 more descriptively named Jade Citrus Mint contains lemon verbena lemon! A more affordable price Teavana locations, lemongrass, apple, and it comes across as a hot chai has... ; sell ; Watchlist Expand Watch list as good over ice makes the tea to Steep serving... You still see Rev Up at your local Starbucks 's more descriptively named Jade Citrus is! How much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a diet!