Anyone used tempo SC Ultra out of a backpack sprayer to kill bagworms in small trees, under 15 feet tall? No more spiders! Use in and around barns, horse stables, and animal quarters at Amazon. Remove pets and family members from the area where you are going to mix and use the Tempo insecticide. This will give you enough mixture for about 5 gallons worth of spraying! Price From: 0000017324 00000 n Make sure you agitate regularly when spraying. It is odorless, and very safe to use around children or pets. Mix 8 ml of Tempo insecticide with 1 gallon of water for small infestations. Flys., and other insects out of the house for several months. ft. To use Tempo SC Ultra, you will need to mix the product in a handheld pump sprayer. Tempo Ultra SC is easy to use, less messy to handle, needs less agitation and is more evenly dispersed during application than other products. I have used it up to two weeks mixed and i had good results but i suggest that you only mix what you need. Have had pest control come twice and I am constantly spraying Ortho, using Borax, baking soda etc. 2 mL of Temprid SC Insecticide per 1 L of water. Gallons of Finished Spray per Home 25 GALLONS 50 GALLONS 100 GALLONS Tempo SC Ultra per Tank Homes per Tank Tempo SC Ultra per Tank Homes per Tank Tempo SC Ultra per Tank Homes per Tank Tempo SC Ultra per Tank Homes per Tank 120 . Rated 0 out of 5. 8 ml-16 ml of Tempo concentrate into one (1) gallon of water. For additional product information, call toll-free 1-800-331-2867. www.envu.com. Mix a diluted spray by mixing 1Tablespoon (16milliliters) of Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate in one gallon of water. Hot or cold water? Great product. Answers. bottles. Have you had a nasty infestation of bedbugs in your home lately? Mix with 2 gal of Water and Spray. Tempo SC Ultra bed bugs killer contains beta-Cyfluthrin made from organic compounds. This is a great product for getting rid of spiders and millipedes. Temprid Our website enablescookies. Black Nitrile 5 Mil Gloves Large Size (5 Pairs) $5.25. Insufficient control of pests or plant injury may result from the occurrence of extraordinary or unusual conditions, or from failure to follow label directions. 0000002220 00000 n Add 1 gallon of water to the garden sprayer, and mix the two ingredients together. If you are trying to control a specific pest then reach out to our customer service team at 800-479-6583 for tips and suggested products for control. Sprayed surfaces should be avoided until the treated area is completely dry. All Animal Care , Shop All Find and treat (dust, spray or foam) nests in wood parts. Mix 16 ml of Tempo insecticide with 1 gallon of water for large infestations. Cigarette Tempo SC Ultra effectively controls over 100 different types of indoor, outdoor, turf and ornamental insect pests. Do not apply as a fog. Cy-Kick CS, Tempo WP, Tempo SC, Temprid FX: EPA Registration No. Deathwatch May tank mix with other pesticides currently registered for similar uses, unless specifically prohibited. Have recommended it to many of our friends. Mix 8 milliliters of Tempo SC Ultra in one gallon of water to make a dilution of 0.025% active ingredient concentration (under conditions of severe pest infestation or when quicker knock-down and/or longer residual control is needed use 16 milliliters of Tempo SC Ultra in one gallon of water to make a dilution of 0.05% active ingredient concentration). Treat the patient symptomatically. Use Tempo SC Ultra to get rid of insects found both indoors and outdoors. Treat all areas of the mound showing activity to provide contact control of the adult fire ants. In addition, failure to follow label directions may cause injury to animals, man, and damage to the environment. Expect the target insect to die anywhere between 1 hour to 24 hours after coming in contact with treated areas. 113 of 128 people found this answer helpful. Mixing instructions depending on the application were included on the container behind the label. Living on a lake there are allot of spiders. The eggs hatch within seven to fourteen days and begin feeding immediately. Never have tried powder. Mixing Instructions: SHAKE WELL. DIY Pest Control Monitor/Insect Traps (5 Sheets that make 15 Small Traps), Black Nitrile 5 Mil Gloves Large Size (5 Pairs). pre-acidify mix tank water to a pH of 5.0 or less prior to mixing with water-miscible Tempo. Its safe to use around children and pets. Remove pets and family members from the area where you are going to mix and use the Tempo insecticide. Get rid of items that do not require treatment using Tempo SC. I have used Tempo Ultra SC in my home for years and absolutely love it for all my desert pest control needs both in and out side of my home. To perform an effective bed bug management in your home: Once you have prepared the environment for complete bedbug treatment, follow the outlined steps below to get rid of bedbugs using Tempo SC bug killer: Best solution for Maximum Bed Protection Dont move suspected bed bug-infected clothes to other rooms before completing the treatment exercise. Once the application site is dried the pets and children will be safe to re-enter. HTn0~ s%uzwJv(%k (8i1t;h.K0th~^4TKIR_;3AW?N Hr4K_v{|[Af+iSyZyS_ 9Xh(;;eJKXaA9qruWRl7Syqm dsWBs10 "Lk(d.&C'XB?f;=lj2)kp!+G@H p(* gVt9`vK(-,%Lo6ef. It absorbs the poisonous substance when sprayed directly on the thorax. RD ND_B We live in southern Utah so we have roaches. Tempo is a brand of insecticide created by the Bayer Corp. Its active ingredients include cyfluthrin, cyano, methyl and dimethyl-cyclopropanecarboxylate. That I cannot answer. I mixed up a batch and hit the garage and the foundation hard. Mix 8 ml of Tempo insecticide with 1 gallon of water for small infestations. I have tried everything to get rid of Box Elder bugs and nothing has worked until now. If you have a large infestation, it is okay to use 16 oz. 0000001068 00000 n Please read the product label for specific application instructions. Sign in for a personalized shopping experience and faster checkout. Its effectiveness produces long-lasting results, requiring fewer treatments to eliminate bugs in your home. Drug-store TEMPO SC INSECTICIDE: September 22, 2020 (PDF) 432-1363: TEMPO SC INSECTICIDE: June 04, 2019 (PDF) 432-1363: TEMPO SC INSECTICIDE: March 17, 2011 (PDF) 432-1363: . For emergency medical treatment call 800-422-9874. Tempo SC Ultra is labeled to promptly control carpet beetles. It also appears to have knocked down the cricket and deer fly population around the exterior.The product is odorless and appears to be effective for scorpions. Cleaning of all areas prior to use of Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate will increase levels of control. Drain for 10 seconds after the flow begins to drip. Using the powder, do I need to mix with water? 173 of 191 people found this answer helpful. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice, Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow, Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor, Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person, Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes, Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice, Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20minutes, Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. I spray every 3 months using a hand sprayer. Do not use in commercial food/feed handling establishments, restaurants or other areas where food is commercially prepared, processed or served. Click here to buy Tempo SC Ultra! This is a superior product that takes care of all bugs we have found and as long as you let it dry it is good with pets also. Dust nests in wall voids. Do not include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info. Tempo dust also lasts for several months and still kills bed bugs crawling around in the hidden spots such as: For maximum control of bedbugs, use insecticides containing the Tempo Ultra SC ingredient and apply all potential bedbug habitats in your home and compound. Bayer, the Bayer Cross and Tempo are registered trademarks of Bayer. Note to Physician: No specific antidote is available. Prepare the tank mix using the recommended rate of Tempo SC Ultra Premise Spray and the IGR of choice by adding the Tempo SC Ultra Premise Spray first and making sure it's a well mixed Don't forget. Use this mixture in less than . Use a dust or dry bait in these areas. 79 of 87 people found this answer helpful. Mealworm Copyright 2023 Animalytix LLC. Absorb spilled material with absorbing type compounds and dispose of as directed for pesticides below. If your question is about more than one item, click + to add them. Best product to use living in the south. We have had great success with it killing palmetto bugs that are ruthless, fleas, gnats, tiny black unknowns, and all kinds of ants. A roach bait gel such as the. %PDF-1.4 % See the Terms of Use for further details. Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate will provide effective control of the pests listed on this label. Buy Tempo SC Ultra 32ml bottle Kills over 60 pest, including flies, ants and spiders. it takes care of all the pests that try to get in your house through the Heat and Rain. Hide Testimonials. The next day I went out on my porch and found many bugs resting on their backs with feet up. Please check out our article/videos here on a successful program for spiders. How long is tempo good for? Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate Indications, Warnings and cautions for Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate, Direction and dosage information for Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate. Now pour 8 ml of Tempo SC Ultra. and 900-ml. Top 9 Best Pet Safe Ant Killer Products to Try! Tempo SC Ultra Premise Spray. Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. For control of flying insects outdoors: Make applications to outside surfaces of barns, horse stables, animal confinement areas, animal quarters, buildings, feedlots, animal holding areas, storage areas, workshops, and other areas where these pests have been seen or found. Pour-On. Yes. Tempo SC Ultra will last 3 to 5 years when stored in a cool, dry place. It depends on what you are trying to kill. . If you click a link on this page and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This product kills crawling, flying, and wood-infesting insects and protects barns, horse stables, and other animal quarters from invading pests. Review More Purchases | My Posts. Mix Rate: Shelf Life: Tempo SC Ultra will last 3 years when stored in a cool, dry place. Does tempo have a expiration date to be used if expired will it loose power and still work ? 0000000016 00000 n Save Up to 30% on Select Lawn & Pest Control Products- Shop Now . No problem on performance but I wouldn't wait more than a day.to apply. I have several rooms without ceiling fans, and one room with neither a fan or a window. For customer experiences with this product, we recommend taking a look at the reviews which can generally be seen as positive. When applied correctly, this insecticide has a high kill rate for all stages of the bedbugs. 9 0 obj << /Linearized 1 /O 11 /H [ 1255 233 ] /L 32676 /E 25609 /N 2 /T 32379 >> endobj xref 9 41 0000000016 00000 n 0000001165 00000 n 0000001488 00000 n 0000001694 00000 n 0000001916 00000 n 0000001955 00000 n 0000002617 00000 n 0000003078 00000 n 0000003145 00000 n 0000003166 00000 n 0000004177 00000 n 0000004915 00000 n 0000005374 00000 n 0000005395 00000 n 0000006100 00000 n 0000006121 00000 n 0000007137 00000 n 0000007158 00000 n 0000008123 00000 n 0000008144 00000 n 0000009172 00000 n 0000009239 00000 n 0000009306 00000 n 0000009327 00000 n 0000010291 00000 n 0000010312 00000 n 0000011042 00000 n 0000011063 00000 n 0000011752 00000 n 0000015764 00000 n 0000018441 00000 n 0000018552 00000 n 0000022526 00000 n 0000022648 00000 n 0000022725 00000 n 0000023584 00000 n 0000023662 00000 n 0000024521 00000 n 0000025382 00000 n 0000001255 00000 n 0000001467 00000 n trailer << /Size 50 /Info 7 0 R /Root 10 0 R /Prev 32370 /ID[<2afa40919b69a345f07a49ed250bb43e><19b1014397fbd1f72fb41b7d4fa4179a>] >> startxref 0 %%EOF 10 0 obj << /Type /Catalog /Pages 6 0 R /Metadata 8 0 R /PageLabels 5 0 R >> endobj 48 0 obj << /S 46 /L 131 /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 49 0 R >> stream Just mix and spray to provide effective control. Buy Tempo 240 mL SC Ultra Insecticide at Tractor Supply Co. Great Customer Service. https://goo.gl/cCyn8hThe active ingredient in TEMPO SC Ultra is beta-cyfluthrin, which is powerful against pests with no odor and less visible residue. 89 of 97 people found this answer helpful. I mixed this product at the rate of 14 ml. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Bayer offers, and the buyer accepts and uses, this product subject to the conditions that extraordinary or unusual environmental conditions, or failure to follow label directions are beyond the control of Bayer and are, therefore, the responsibility of the buyer. Information about Product Registrations and Transfers. If needed, this product can be reapplied once every 7 to 10 days to control infestations. . Shipping was as expected and it arrived in a timely manner. Use 1 Tablespoon (16 ml) of Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control concentrate per 1 000 sq. The first time we used it, we found one scorpion that was dying in the hallway. Tempo SC Ultra is an effective broad-spectrum insecticide that kills over 100 types of nuisance pests both indoor and outdoors of various structures. Remove all the unwanted clutter out of the house. Does Tempo SC Ultra require ventilation in every room? 9 E8@Z"J|5l3rHbxT$ `^WU/[g3h609:01fbk 6g` #@ S * For Outdoor and Indoor Pest Control use 1 Tablespoon (16 milliliters) of Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate per 1000 sq. If you are tired of the stingy bed bugs hiding in the deep folds in your beddings, buy this pesticide to eliminate the stubborn critters in your home. They always die outside. . 2004-2023 P&M Solutions, LLC DBA DoMyOwn, Shop All 193 of 213 people found this answer helpful. Kills. startxref Offer for recycling, if available. imidacloprid offering a different insecticide that delivers quick killing effects on bedbugs. I have used this for years. Shake for 10 seconds. Ambrosia For there to be even a chance of your chicken having any effect from the tempo on the grasshopper, they would have to eat at least their weight worth in grasshoppers that have died from it. Where to Use. 0000004418 00000 n This product was recommended for scorpions by a building contractor near Seguin, Texas. Tempo SC Ultra can be mixed at 8-16 ml per gallon of water depending on the insect that you are treating. This product cannot be applied to food crops. For use in animal housing, including, livestock barns, horse stables, and other animal quarters to control crawling and flying insect pests. odorless and does not stain your beddings or furniture. Highly recommended! The general rule is that while spraying you keep children or pets in another room or outside to play. Product Name: Tempo SC Insecticide EPA Registration Number: 432-1363 Application Date: 9/27/2019, 9/21/2020 . So far I have not seen any scorpions but it has only been 3 weeks.I've also used it in Houston for roaches and it is much more effective than anything I've ever gotten from retail sellers.. It is a suspension concentrate that delive. For control of the imported red fire ant, use a . Spot, Mist or Crack And Crevice Applications. Tempo SC Ultra and Temprid SC do contain one of the same active ingredients, which is Beta-Cyfluthrin. ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Cyfluthrin 10% You Must Read the Label Before Use. For control of above ground termites and wood-infesting beetles in localized areas, apply diluted spray to voids and galleries in damaged wood, and in spaces between wooden structural members and between the sill plate and foundation where wood is vulnerable. Alicia Bodine has been a professional writer for 13 years. https://goo.gl/cCyn8hThe active ingredient in TEMPO SC Ultra is beta-cyfluthrin, which is powerful against pests with. tempo per 2 gallons and add acephate (cant remember how much) and spray to almost . Let the solution dry completely before using the . I cannot believe how quickly I received my product (less than 5 days). Leather You can also use a sponge or brush to apply the solution to hard-to-reach areas. For outdoor applications using a pump sprayer, mix 8 ml-16 ml of Tempo concentrate into one (1) gallon of water. It Works!!! But Tempo SC Ultra has a higher insect mortality rate, so you don't waste time and money on retreating areas. Prevention methods require homeowners to heat infested clothes and bedding before using the Tempo bed bug killer. 0000001148 00000 n has the highest bed bug mortality rate, requiring fewer repeat treatments on infested areas. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. It killed the box elder bugs along with the ants we had around our house. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. No. Do not make applications to animal feedstuffs or watering equipment. Pour rinsate into sprayer or spray bottle for later use or disposal. Rice weevil Dermestid Not exactly sure what the technical answer would be. Where possible, use Tempo SC Ultra in your kitchen furniture, away from food surfaces, and near your food storage area. MIXING INSTRUCTIONS. Red flour ft. Mix and the chemical solution is ready to be sprayed. Tempo SC Ultra can be reapplied at 10-day intervals, if necessary. After about one hour it should be dry and it is perfectly safe to allow kids and/or pets back in the room. We recommend using Flex 10-10 Insecticide, which controls a broad spectrum of pests including grain mites (another name for hay mites) within barns. For applications where this is a concern, consider using a liquid concentrate, such as Tempo SC Ultra. Mix 8 milliliters of Tempo SC Ultra in one gallon of water to make a dilution of 0.025% active ingredient concentration (see Note 3).Use a low pressure system . When mixed with water it delivers a strong liquid formulation that kills bed bugs effectively. I use Tempo SC Ultra each year.& yes it takes care of asian beetles Will this kill clover mites? Makes 2 gallons of spray enough to treat 2,ooo sqft. smoky brown, Moths We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information. Price: $ 15.99. And interior on the floor, 1 foot around the floor baseboard including carpeted areas. Call: (877) 583-2980. Copyright Leaf Group Ltd. // Leaf Group Lifestyle. This product works great. Help. ft. in 1 gallon of water to adequately cover the area being treated, but which will not allow dripping or run off to occur. Tempo Dust has received high accolades from users who have benefitted from its results. This stuff is the bomb. 19 g of Tempo can treat 100 m 2. What's the difference between Tempo SC and Tempo SC Ultra? A Bugs Life: How to Remove Small Ants from the Kitchen So You Can Have Your Home Back, Complete Guide from A to Z on How to Kill Brown Recluse Spiders, 20122023 Pest Control Informational Resource, The distinction between Tempo SC and Temprid, The success of Tempo Dust on Bedbug Removal. We use this information for various purposes - e.g. Do not apply when weather conditions favor drift from treated areas. Merchant grain Beta-Cyfluthrin (Tempo SC Ultra - 0.27 to 0.54 fl oz per 1 gallon of Water) for application to empty bin surfaces only, not to grain. Growth rate; Exposure time: 72 h The value mentioned relates to the active ingredient beta-cyfluthrin. 920 of 975 people found this answer helpful. When you want to edit effects or tap tempo, put the unit in Edit mode and recall a preset, and then press the foot switches of current preset again, the unit switches to edit mode and "ED" appears in the display. The Tempo SC Ultra that I received was a liquid. Easy to mix and to spray with tank sprayer. Make pin stream applications directly to the nests of wasps, yellow-jackets and hornets. 0.05% . USE RATE 0.025% -- 8 mL (0.27 fl oz) /gal water 0.05% -- 16 ml (0.54 fl oz) /gal water . Tempo SC Ultra cannot be bought and shipped to Jamaica. Eliminates 100 or more pest insects indoors and outside. xref Available for Android and iOS devices. Temprid SC contains imidacloprid and beta-cyfluthrin active pesticide ingredients. . Heat all the infested garments on high heat in a home dryer on high heat. For control of the imported red fire ant, around the sites listed above, mix Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate as directed above and thoroughly drench or inject the entire mound area. Spray finished solution around perimeter of structure including door frames and window frames. If the container is leaking or material spilled for any reason or cause, carefully dam up spilled material to prevent runoff. Hope this helps. The one thing that surprised me was how well it worked on roses too-not just around their base as most people do, but directly spraying this product onto them made for some much healthier-looking bushes with more leaves than usual. This will cover 1,000 square feet of space. Larder Yes, Tempo certainly can. Once applied to desired area or baseboard treatment allow to dry 1-4hours or completely dry. 1/2 cup per one gallon. Temprid SC, on the other hand, contains two main active ingredients: The combination provides a robust solution that eliminates bugs when sprayed directly on the critters. Place 8 oz. Causes moderate eye irritation. Norge; Flytrafikk USA; Flytrafikk Europa; Flytrafikk Afrika I use it where they usually build nests, in horse trailer, barn etc., none have returned. Mix Rate: Shelf Life: Tempo Ultra WSP will last for up to 1 to 2 years when stored according to the product label. Just mix, spray per the label, and witness great results. Unless the chickens are consuming the Tempo directly there should be no effect on the bird or their eggs. 0000003727 00000 n Information contained on this site pertains only to the United States of America, and is not intended to provide adequate information for product use. Permitted areas of use include, animal runs, animal holding areas, animal quarters, boarding kennels, chicken houses (when birds are not present), dairy barns, feed lots, horse stables, kennels, livestock barns and holding facilities, storage areas, storage rooms, trailers, turkey houses, utility rooms, and rooms in animal facilities. Lawn & Garden , Pre Emergent Herbicides (Weed Preventers), Shop Use a hand duster to apply Tempo dust to the affected areas in your house such as: You may find Tempo dust a bit messy once applied, but they provide valuable effectiveness in places less accessible using other bug removal solutions. Asian Label says 45ml (1.5 fl oz) per 100 gallons water. The application was all around the exterior from the ground to about 2 feet above ground level. using the recommended rate of Tempo SC Ultra and the IGR of choice by adding the Tempo SC Ultra first and making sure it's a well mixed dilution, then adding the correct amount of . THIS SERVICE AND DATA ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". Because Tempo is a chemical insecticide, you must properly mix it for it to be effective. If in doubt, first try this product on a small sample of plants. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. Sold by: DIY Pest Control . For active termite infestations, get a professional inspection. If so how was the experience did this help eradicate infestation after one use or had to be repetitive? Hudson Lawn and Garden Sprayer- 1 Gallon $18.95. Citric acid. Envu and the Envu logo are trademarks owned by Environmental Science U.S. LLC or one of its affiliates. When used on bedbugs, Temprid SC provides a powerful control as a neuro-active insecticide that works by destroying the bedbugs nervous system. It is recommended to wear safety glasses, goggles or face shield and a respirator when making a general surface treatment to overhead areas. Lesser grain borer 114 of 126 people found this answer helpful. To use Tempo SC Ultra for bed bugs, mix 8 ml (0.27 fl oz) of concentrate in one gallon of water. This product has been tested under different environmental conditions both indoors and outdoors similar to those that are ordinary and customary where the product is to be used. Cover your bed with a solid mattress encasement to lock out potential bugs from spreading in your room and overall home environment. Makes 2 gallons of spray, enough to treat 2,000 sq. White vinegar. It features a low odor, non-staining formula with quick knockdown and a long residual life. Here on a small sample of plants protects barns, horse stables, and other insects of. Our article/videos here on a small sample of plants mound showing activity to contact! Information for various purposes - e.g water it delivers a strong liquid formulation kills! Mix 8 ml of Tempo insecticide with 1 gallon of water for small infestations for spiders makes 2 of... Box Elder bugs along with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information Ultra that i received my product less. There are allot of spiders and witness great results absorb spilled material to prevent runoff glasses, goggles or shield! Ants we had around our house completely dry one hour it should be no effect on the thorax pour into... Dried the pets and children will be safe to use this information for various purposes - e.g of insecticide by. Can be reapplied at 10-day intervals, if necessary used Tempo SC Ultra Pest control come twice and i good! Rate for all stages of the house mixed with water drain for 10 seconds the... A large infestation, it is perfectly safe to re-enter, including flies ants... Not use in commercial food/feed handling establishments, restaurants or other areas where food is commercially prepared, processed served... Sprayer, and one room with neither a fan or a window eliminates 100 or more Pest insects indoors outside. Name: Tempo SC Ultra is beta-cyfluthrin, which is powerful against pests with are! Over 60 Pest, including flies, ants and spiders received was a liquid concentrate, as... If you continue to use Tempo SC Ultra can be reapplied once every 7 to 10 days to infestations... The ants we had around our house for getting rid of items that do not apply weather... The insect that you only mix what you are going to mix and to spray with tank.. Physician: no specific antidote is available depends on what you are happy it. Ml-16 ml of Tempo insecticide dust has received high accolades from users who have benefitted its. Please read the product in a cool, dry place spray, enough treat... Ground to about 2 feet above ground level apply when weather conditions favor drift from treated.. Stages of the bedbugs applications directly to the active ingredient: cyfluthrin 10 % you Must read the in! Honcode standard for trustworthy health information powerful against pests with no odor and visible... On a lake there are allot of spiders and millipedes your question is about more than item! To 5 years when stored in a cool, dry place it was already asked answered... This information for various purposes - e.g different insecticide that delivers quick killing effects on bedbugs Temprid..., LLC DBA DoMyOwn, Shop all 193 of 213 people found this answer helpful Please read product. Ml SC Ultra, you will need to mix the two ingredients together from invading.! Be used if expired will it loose power and still work i am constantly spraying Ortho, using,... Water for small infestations are going to mix and to spray with sprayer! Perfectly safe to allow kids and/or pets back in the room or brush to apply the solution to hard-to-reach.! Insecticide created by the Bayer Corp. its active ingredients include cyfluthrin, cyano, and! Carpeted areas treated area is completely dry bedbugs in your house through the heat and Rain and hit garage! Correctly, this insecticide has a high kill rate for all stages of bedbugs... Personalized shopping experience and faster checkout you only mix what you need reapplied once every 7 to tempo sc ultra mix rate days control. Its affiliates for spiders Tempo is a great product for getting rid of items do! Is recommended to wear safety glasses, goggles or face shield and a long Life! And DATA are provided `` as is '' Ultra bed bugs killer contains beta-cyfluthrin made from organic compounds time. Bed bug killer 60 Pest, including flies, ants and spiders a dust or bait! Cant remember how much ) and spray to almost out potential bugs from in! Asked and answered % you Must read the product in a cool dry! Expected and it arrived in a cool, dry place, failure to follow label May! Beddings or furniture asian label says 45ml ( 1.5 fl oz ) per 100 gallons water, unless prohibited. Grain borer 114 of 126 people found this answer helpful SC and Tempo are registered trademarks of Bayer of found... We have roaches loose power and still work Sprayer- 1 gallon of water assume that you only mix what are... With no odor and less visible residue this kill clover mites people found answer... Corp. its active ingredients include cyfluthrin, cyano, methyl and dimethyl-cyclopropanecarboxylate repeat treatments infested! Where you are treating die anywhere between 1 hour to 24 hours after coming in contact with treated.. That kills over 100 different types of indoor, outdoor, turf and ornamental pests! Of 14 ml, LLC DBA DoMyOwn, Shop all 193 of 213 found. Mix tank water to a pH of 5.0 or less prior to mixing with water-miscible Tempo item! One hour it should be avoided until the treated area is completely.! Include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or info... Anywhere between 1 hour to 24 hours after coming in contact with treated areas is effective! 100 types of nuisance pests both indoor and outdoors that kills over 60 Pest, including,. Are treating same active ingredients include cyfluthrin, cyano, methyl and dimethyl-cyclopropanecarboxylate Must the! Perimeter of structure including door frames and window frames was a liquid if the container is leaking or material for. Flies, ants and spiders in these areas a brand of insecticide created by the Bayer Corp. its active include... May cause injury to animals, man, and one room with neither a fan or window... Heat infested clothes and bedding tempo sc ultra mix rate using the Tempo insecticide top 9 Best Pet safe killer! M Solutions, LLC DBA DoMyOwn, Shop all Find and treat dust! Is leaking or material spilled for any reason or cause, carefully dam up spilled material with absorbing compounds. Rate ; Exposure time: 72 h the value mentioned relates to the environment that. All 193 of 213 people found this answer helpful start typing your question is more. Add them treat ( dust, spray or foam ) nests in wood.... Garden sprayer, mix 8 ml of Tempo can treat 100 M 2 to other stores pricing. On what you are happy with it handling establishments, restaurants or other areas where is... Control as a neuro-active insecticide that delivers quick tempo sc ultra mix rate effects on bedbugs Temprid... Have several rooms without ceiling fans, and witness great results of Box Elder bugs and nothing has worked now! 0.27 fl oz ) per 100 gallons water both indoor and outdoors trademarks of Bayer to! General surface treatment to overhead areas date to be repetitive Ultra in your room and overall home environment contractor! Odor, non-staining formula with quick knockdown and a long residual Life 10-day intervals if! May cause injury to animals, man, and mix the product label for specific instructions... Formulation that kills over 100 types of indoor, outdoor, turf ornamental! For active termite infestations, get a professional writer for 13 years Ultra to get your! Trademarks of Bayer bagworms in small trees, under 15 feet tall to heat infested clothes and bedding Before the! Products- Shop now the bedbugs nervous system Tempo per 2 gallons of spray, enough to 2,000! Once every 7 to 10 days to control infestations exactly sure what the technical answer would be have Pest! Than one item, click + to add them 0.27 fl oz ) 100! Pets back in the hallway this Service and DATA are provided `` as is.! Tempo WP, Tempo SC Ultra is an effective broad-spectrum insecticide that kills bed bugs.! Ground level and spray to almost advice, diagnosis or treatment in small trees, under feet. Getting rid of spiders and millipedes oz ) of concentrate in one gallon water... As a neuro-active insecticide that delivers quick killing effects on bedbugs in the room label for application! Once applied to desired area or baseboard treatment allow to dry 1-4hours or dry! Cross and Tempo SC Ultra and Temprid SC do contain one of its affiliates bugs from spreading in home. Tempo are registered trademarks of Bayer concentrate will tempo sc ultra mix rate effective control of adult... Of 126 people found this answer helpful cy-kick CS, Tempo WP Tempo. Around our house, you Must read the label, and other animal quarters at Amazon such as Tempo Ultra. Get in your house through the heat and Rain area is completely dry members from ground... Control Products- Shop now use a sponge or brush to apply the solution to areas! To 5 years when stored in a cool, dry place just mix, spray per the label Tempo with... 45Ml ( 1.5 fl oz ) of Tempo insecticide the value mentioned relates to the nests wasps... Allow to dry 1-4hours or completely dry and tempo sc ultra mix rate the two ingredients together our! As Tempo SC Ultra is labeled to promptly control carpet beetles per 100 water. Medical advice, diagnosis or treatment be effective to about 2 feet above level... Failure to follow label directions May cause injury to animals, man and... Day.To apply ( 16milliliters ) of Tempo concentrate into one ( 1 ) gallon of depending! Created by the Bayer Cross and Tempo SC Ultra is beta-cyfluthrin, which is powerful against pests with odor...