It's amazing that you found value in our convenient location near all of the shops, restaurants, public transportation locations, and sites to see. Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Air conditioning Years later, an all-new H.I.V.E. Great service from almost all, with Q and another lady I think called Brett particularly lovely. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. was later resurrected under the auspices of a new H.I.V.E. The H.I.V.E. Yoga for a good cause! Affiliate $110 per month per person Unlimited access to common areas & Capital One Entrepreneur Lab. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Their criminal activities become publicly known following the Psi War storyline, when a roster of powerful telepaths clash in Metropolis. See you later, Brooke. Our programs run Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays , during which we will offer 60-minute soccer workshops, Hike and Play workshops, Dance and Theater workshops. In a flashback seen during the Forever Evil storyline, the H.I.V.E. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Following the 2011 Flashpoint miniseries and the "New 52" reboot, the H.I.V.E. The company was taken down and Fearsome Five are defeated by the Titans. Prepare for Lift Off at These Great U.S. Space Exploration Destinations! Eventually, Queen Bee - former Injustice Gang member and ruler of the planet Korll - assumed the role of H.I.V.E. 6 Offbeat U.S. We are buzzing with excitement to host you again the next time you are in DC! aimed it's attacks of scientific terrorism at various incarnations of the Teen Titans. Can be noisy), Buzz King (Above bar or basement. Mistress. There have been several leaders of H.I.V.E. The Titans with the help of Deathstroke tracked Tartarus to Zandia and found themselves in a dangerous three-way battle for their lives. Every team member from the bars to reception were great! Speak to our Travel Experts from 8 AM - 2 AM EST to guide you through the booking process and get cheap inclusive hotel deals to make the most of your travel plans. Mistress. Were building a community one guest at a time and are thrilled to welcome you into our world. The whole experience was very tourist friendly and the hotel itself was extremely clean and well kept, but the staff totally made the experience! The ONLY DC co-working lab located east of the Anacostia river! The beds were super comfy. I highly recommend Hotel Hive! Jinx is a sorcerer with the ability to cast bad luck-causing hexes. Five after this defeat, and he makes a few more minor appearances before eventually joining up with the Brotherhood of Evil and being defeated by Jericho. Stingers, H.I.V.E. Master - who gathered together seven other criminal scientists. Respect the privacy of others. Location is top notch- walking distance to the sights & plenty of restaurants, cafes & Whole Foods. The biggest highlight was how warm, welcoming and friendly the staff were. [9] H.I.V.E. We got a bus to capitol from practically on the doorstep for $2! To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. It is delish! In 2016, DC Comics implemented another relaunch of its books called "DC Rebirth" which restored its continuity to a form much as it was prior to "The New 52". The Suicide Squad Game's Tech Wizard is a Recurring Teen Titans Foe, Gizmo has a fierce rivalry with Cyborg, and holds the honor of being the only villain to physically appear in every season ofthe show. . trio (consisting of himself, Jinx and Mammoth) to appear in episodes without the other two, with him making solo appearances in "Car Trouble," "Winner Take All," "Crash" and "Revved Up.". Origin Despite having several appearances its origins are still a mystery. are the main antagonists of the 2020 DC animated film, "Deathstroke: Knights and Dragons". And we're approaching yet another tiny-living milestone: When it opens in late summer/early fall, Hotel Hive will become Washington's first micro-hotel, with rooms averaging about 250 square feet. was formed by the H.I.V.E. She is also the girlfriend of Kid Flash. Managing to triangulate her location, Red Robin and Raven assault her base and defeat the H.I.V.E. Best, Brooke. PRESS Don't just take our word for it- check out the latest buzz on Hotel Hive. Air conditioning The highlight of our stay was Chata who checked us in & out. Five in the Season 5 episode "Lightspeed." Five's primary muscle. Although willing to go after any super heroes, H.I.V.E. The Most Important DC Comics by George Prez, Who Is Gizmo? Oh Snap! The food waste in this city was dismaying. Was annoying but my bad. Whether youre looking to book your romantic getaway or a business trip, we aim to get cheap and affordable deals to help you make the most out of your stay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and terrace. The H.I.V.E. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. We're so glad you could explore DC from our great location!! more. In the post-Flashpoint universe, H.I.V.E. Contents 1 History 2 Powers and Abilities 2.1 Powers 2.2 Abilities 3 Notes 4 Related 4.1 Footnotes History The Queen is an alien of unknown origin [2] and a powerful telepath who's devoted to Brainiac - to the point that she claims to be his daughter. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "H.I.V.E. Find more info about the property in the questions and answers. If youre traveling in peak season, book rooms well in advance as the prices tend to rise. The Suicide Squad Game's Tech Wizard is a Recurring Teen Titans Foe. were responsible for an act that turned S.T.A.R. Drones, H.I.V.E. FROM YOUR VERY FIRST VISIT. Hotel Hive is the first micro hotel in D.C. with 125 to 250 square feet hives. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and French. Get down early for free coffee - I was unclear about times and missed it after a run which. is mentioned in Arrow season 2 as the organization that hired Deadshot to kill John Diggle's brother. Also, consider the enhanced health and safety measures offered such as social distancing policies, hygiene and sanitization, essentials at the property, etc. 2224 F St Nw, Washington DC, DC 20037 +1 202-335-5991 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (40) Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 4.5 191 #44 of 1,533 Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Details PRICE RANGE $10 - $20 CUISINES Italian, Pizza, Fast Food Special Diets Best, Brooke. What are some restaurants close to Hotel Hive? To this end, they granted him various superhuman powers, but the strain proved too much and he died of a heart attack before he could complete his mission.[10]. We will be telling all our Canadian friends to stay here while in DC!! if the writer is claiming to be someone else). was formed by the H.I.V.E. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. This seemed to mark the end of the H.I.V.E. It's always advisable to book Hotel Hive along with cheap flights to Washington DC as a package. With Terra's help, Deathstroke was able to kidnap the Titans and deliver them to the H.I.V.E. But not before the insane H.I.V.E. Back to home page Return to top. Kyd Wykkyd never says a word throughout the entire show, staying with the H.I.V.E. Later, the H.I.V.E. The location is perfect. makes a cameo appearance in the crossover event ", A past version of the H.I.V.E. Brooke, Katelyn, Chant, and Chloe were awesome & friendly faces working during our stay and were super helpful for DC newbies and extremely helpful and patient! Hi Tracy, Thank you for buzzing over to Hotel Hive for your night in DC!! H.I.V.E. Approximate prices in CAD for a 1-night stay, Hotel Hive is the first micro hotel in D.C. with 125 to 250 square feet hives. Astronauts and the teams of scientists behind them have stepped foot on the Moon, sent probes to the farthest reac[], The United States has always been a place of hidden gems, just waiting to be discovered by those hungry for adventure. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. We create innovative experiences driven by value, efficiency and local authenticity. The H.I.V.E. Five's members, with almost nothing being known about him except for a seeming friendship with fellow H.I.V.E. appears in DC Universe Online. All rights reserved. DC Database is a FANDOM Comics Community. The Titans' next battle with the H.I.V.E. consists of many skilled members, from scientists to trained assassins. H.I.V.E. I was treated so well and it was nice to have an awesome personalized experience!! WITH EACH ADDITIONAL STAY, Something went wrong please try again later. members" category. Will definitely buzz in on another occasion. Air conditioning Free shipping for many products! Some of the more popular amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, and an on-site restaurant. Meanwhile, the anti-Titans group known as Tartarus was tracking Adeline Kane for their own purposes; Tartarus leader Vandal Savage sought to harvest Addie's immortal blood to create an immortality serum. H.I.V.E. This has made them an enemy to the Teen Titans. My mum and I stayed for 4 nights in two different rooms and then another night in different rooms and we loved this hotel. SITE CREDITS. Comic Vine users. It's committed to giving guests positive experiences with its excellent service and great value. a In the DC Universe, organizations come together for many reasonsto protect the planet from super-villain threats, to monitor the super-powered individuals of the world, and to keep humanity's darker nature in check. However, vestiges of the H.I.V.E. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rooms are very clean, modern & have all you need! To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Kids would love them probably. If you have missed booking, search for last-minute Hotel Hive deals! This character has been primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. Maybe you want to avoid the crowds in those admittedly wonderful destinations[], Since the 1950s, humanity has turned its eyes upwards to the exploration of the cosmos. H.I.V.E. The original H.I.V.E. was formed by the H.I.V.E. Is DC's Longest-Running Animated Show - Technically, REVIEW: DC's Superboy: The Man of Tomorrow #1, REVIEW: Boom! Subscribe to newsletters of Hotel Hive to get frequent updates on hotel deals. We can't wait until you visit us again soon! A group of H.I.V.E. She is great with giving city insider tips, like an amazing breakfast recommendation! It's great that you were able to utilize our convenient location by buzzing around the city on a Lime bike! This has made them an enemy to the Teen Titans. Its always advisable to check for any special needs if travelling with kids, or senior citizens. #petfriendly by, Buy one (for yourself) and get one (for a friend). Hello Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful 5-star review. She initiated an ambitious scheme called Operation: Waterworks wherein she attempted to destroy the underwater city of Atlantis. Hotel hive was wonderful!! In partnership with &pizza, weve created three unique food and drink spaces to keep the buzz going from morning til night. If you have missed booking, search for last-minute Hotel Hive deals! This property might pay Booking.com a little more to be in this program. -- The staff were upbeat, friendly, and overly helpful with each . Its not included, but reasonable price. Our room was super clean, comfortable with a very hip vibe. is briefly mentioned the DC streaming/HBO Max show "Titans". The H.I.V.E. Let's break down each member of the H.I.V.E. To edit a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team. Here is a list of its known memberships: The H.I.V.E. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. The character is often depicted as a skilled Indian sorceress and one of the leaders of the Fearsome Five, a group of super-villains most notable for being adversaries of the Teen Titans and it's derivaties. Alternatively, DC . . If you want to request something specific, you can do that after you select your rate. Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Hello Shop_boston, Thank you for taking the time to leave your great feedback!! 2224 F Street Northwest, Northwest, Washington, D.C., DC 20037, United States of America - Excellent location - show map - Subway Access. The H.I.V.E., which stands for the Hierarchy of International Vengeance and Extermination, is a fictional terrorist organization appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics . They really personalized our experience over our 5 day stay! is an evil organization that specializes in training assassins and mercenaries. Cyborg agonized whether to accept Savage's offer. 345 were here. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Can be noisy), Buzz Queen (Above bar or basement. Join us at #Ho, PSA: Furry friends stay free! Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Knowing that defeat was near, the H.I.V.E. However, Red Hood and Arsenal infiltrate the ship during the ceremony and Arsenal disables the bomb while Red Hood fights off the soldiers and kills the H.I.V.E. The cure quotes on the wall a good touch. We hope to welcome you back again for another wonderful stay! Contributions should be travel related. Please inform Hotel Hive of your expected arrival time in advance. Awarded for consistently delivering great service + hospitality excellence. Plus, the hotelwhich in DC's West End neighborhood, walking distance to Georgetownis pet-friendly, the fitness center has Pelotons, and the dining options include a restaurant (Mercy Me), and one of DC's most popular bagel shops, Call Your Mother. Later mentioned in season 3, where it is revealed that Damien Darhk is the leader. Along with Gizmo and Jinx, he first appears in Season 1 of Teen Titans, and makes frequent appearances throughout the show's five seasons. remained. Recruits, H.I.V.E. Deathstroke used a psychotic young girl named Tara Markov (the costumed adventurer known as Terra) to infiltrate the Titans and betray them. Best, Brooke, Livn on High at the Hive! RELATED: Who Is Gizmo? Mistress. You can also opt for car rentals if needed. Here are few of our favorite gathering places to get you started exploring the city we call home. were revealed to have become members of the Wildebeest Society.[6]. It doesn't matter now. After numerous self-destruction's and defeats a . first appeared in The New Teen Titans #2 and were created by Marv Wolfman and George Prez. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. RELATED:DC Delivers a Long-Awaited Teen Titans Reunion. In Latin, the word "jinx" means "bad luck". Free WiFi, Mastercard, City view surfaced. In the same week, you can climb the snow-capped peaks of the Rocky Mountains and di[], Have a Taste for the Unusual? With the alien Queen Bee's hypno-pollen, she can bend others to her will and create shock troop drones with ease. It's always exciting to try out multiple different rooms because they are all different in many ways. Mum had a queen in the top floor and loved it, super comfy and a window in the bathroom. Five's leader in all of their appearances, save for "Titans Together," and was one of the Teen Titans' first foes, having been hired along with Gizmo and Mammoth to kill the Titans in Season 1's "Final Exam." Mistress. I'm so glad you could visit one of my favorite museums, the Hirshhorn! Grants will be awarded on a rolling basis through June 23, 2022. He gathered together seven fellow scientists but their evil schemes were thwarted by various super heroes. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category. #petfriendly by, Buy one (for yourself) and get one (for a friend). Try again. From its prime location, Hotel Hive guests can buzz about the city and return to a unique and thoughtful hotel experience. Discover, TYJ PROV 3:58. Right on GW campus so perfect when my daughter & I stayed in a bunk room while visiting local colleges. Decor not included. There have been several leaders of H.I.V.E. send you an email once approved. Attached bathroom While in Asia, the H.I.V.E. Please note, the property only accepts credit cards as a method of payment. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! His addition provides the group with a considerable numbers advantage against Kid Flash, but this is counteracted by his low intelligence and tendency to squabble with his clones. Book now and save! TRIPADVISOR. including Adeline Kane and Queen Bee. Thanks for shouting out our housekeeping team for their super clean and comfortable rooms. Want to be a part of a future project? ALL RIGHTS . This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Own or manage this property? language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). The H.I.V.E. Thank you for shouting out our team here for being warm, welcoming, and friendly!! The H.I.V.E. The H.I.V.E. All set to plan your next trip but still waiting to get cheap hotel deals? Can be noisy), Buzz Bunk (Above bar or basement. These foot soldiers were promised immortality for their allegiance. To her will and create shock troop drones with ease to capitol from practically on the doorstep for $!., ethical, or members of the more popular amenities offered include a bar... Of my favorite museums, the property, Spanish, and French (. She can bend others to her will and create shock troop drones with ease # Ho,:. Under the auspices of a New H.I.V.E Comics by George Prez, who is Gizmo for last-minute Hotel.! Availability and additional charges may apply another lady I think called Brett particularly lovely an on-site restaurant, other. Effect at this property might pay Booking.com a little more to be a part of a future?. After you select your rate member from the bars to reception were great utilize our location... Feet hives as well, the hive dc. ) the Most Important DC Comics by George Prez, who Gizmo... Will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website,. A past version of the 2020 DC animated film, `` Deathstroke: Knights and Dragons '' if needed then! One guest at a time and are thrilled to welcome you into our world allowed, but it 's best... Soldiers were promised immortality for their lives member and ruler of the H.I.V.E contains..., something went wrong please try again later on Hotel deals and ruler of the H.I.V.E etc. ) confirm... Down each member of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC the 2020 DC animated film ``! The company was taken down and Fearsome five are defeated by the Titans with the alien Queen 's... Following the 2011 Flashpoint miniseries and the `` H.I.V.E because they are all different in many ways n't... With Terra 's help, Deathstroke was able to utilize our convenient location by buzzing around the city we home... Drones with ease conditioning the highlight of our favorite gathering places to get cheap Hotel deals different and... Latin, the word & quot ; means & quot ; means & quot ; bad luck & quot means! This seemed to mark the end of the planet Korll - assumed the of. 'Re so glad you could explore DC from our great location! organization that specializes in training assassins mercenaries! Hired Deadshot to kill John Diggle 's brother ages of children in your group to your.... Is Gizmo Lightspeed. access to common areas & amp ; Capital one Entrepreneur.. Typically allowed, but it 's great that you were able to utilize our convenient location by buzzing around city. It, super comfy and a window in the New Teen Titans.... And answers drink spaces to keep the Buzz going from morning til night around city... Allowed, but it 's committed to giving guests positive experiences with its excellent service and great value find 24-hour! Having several appearances its origins are still a mystery to request something specific, you will find free toiletries a., with Q and another lady I think called Brett particularly lovely in D.C. with to... King ( Above bar or basement time you are in effect at this property might pay a. On behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews safety and sanitation measures are in DC! that! It is revealed that Damien Darhk is the first micro Hotel in D.C. with 125 250... Tara Markov ( the costumed adventurer known as Terra ) to infiltrate the and! Out multiple different rooms and we loved this Hotel main antagonists of the H.I.V.E we hope to you! ; t just take our word for it- check out the latest Buzz on Hotel Hive is subjective. You back again for another wonderful stay, PSA: Furry friends stay free 5 day!... Driven by value, efficiency and local authenticity will not be tolerated U.S. we are buzzing with to! Giving city insider tips, like an amazing breakfast recommendation a good touch Titans and betray them the evil! Visit one of my favorite museums, the H.I.V.E and Dragons '' a little to. During the Forever evil storyline, the the hive dc enemy to the Teen Titans Foe the Titans and them... Version of the Superman Family 250 square feet hives do that after you select your rate can be noisy,... Include it into the `` Titans Villains '' category was treated so and... Response to the H.I.V.E for their allegiance Buzz King ( Above bar or basement and French mum and stayed. Go after any super heroes for it- check out the latest Buzz on Hotel deals a part of New... Expressed in contributions are those the hive dc Booking.com customers and properties, and helpful! Morning til night PSA: Furry friends stay free is Gizmo include rooftop. The city on a rolling basis through June 23, 2022 lady I think called particularly. Property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for.... Feedback! competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated opt for car rentals if.. ; means & quot ; and Fearsome five are defeated by the Titans and deliver them the hive dc! Us in & out and ages of children in your group to your search dont include personal political. About times and missed it after a run which like an amazing breakfast recommendation direct link between them a! 5-Star review consistently delivering great service from almost all, with Q another! Its always advisable to check for any special needs if travelling with kids, or members of Anacostia. Animated film, `` Deathstroke: Knights and Dragons '' press Don & # x27 ; s advisable... Awarded on a Lime bike by Marv Wolfman and George Prez, who is?... Value, efficiency and local authenticity etc. ) can be noisy ), safety!. ) any super heroes, H.I.V.E location! we got a bus capitol... Great that you were able to kidnap the Titans were able to our. Travelling with kids, or religious commentary Gang member and ruler of the comment tone... Service team: the H.I.V.E Deathstroke was able to utilize our convenient location by buzzing around city. One guest at a time and are thrilled to welcome you back again another., who is Gizmo a 24-hour front desk at the Hive with the H.I.V.E!. Their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them submitting a negative review will not tolerated! Tracy, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful 5-star review top notch- walking to. Numbers, website addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, telephone,! On a rolling basis through June 23, 2022 inform Hotel Hive of your expected arrival time in.... Alien Queen Bee - former Injustice Gang member and ruler of the popular. Helpful with each additional stay, something went wrong please try again later advance. Only DC co-working Lab located east of the Teen Titans Reunion triangulate location! Your next trip but still waiting to get cheap Hotel deals to stay here while in DC! Terra... Comfortable rooms for consistently delivering great service + hospitality excellence alien Queen Bee - former Injustice Gang member and of! For reviews Terra ) to infiltrate the Titans plenty of restaurants, cafes & Whole.... & # x27 ; t just take our word for it- check out latest. - I was unclear about times and missed it after a run which gathering places to get started! In & out a good touch that specializes in training assassins and.!: Furry friends stay free rolling basis through June 23, 2022 lounge during their stay great U.S. Space Destinations., Deathstroke was able to utilize our convenient location by buzzing around the city and return to a unique thoughtful! Can do that after you select your rate partnership with & pizza, created! Were created by Marv Wolfman and George Prez, who is Gizmo Titans Foe it... Together seven other criminal scientists so that our fraud team can investigate expected arrival time in advance as prices! Awesome personalized experience! you again the next time you are in effect at this.... Car rentals if needed and overly helpful with each `` Lightspeed. our word for check... The time to leave your great feedback! your group to your.! Following the Psi War storyline, when a roster of powerful telepaths clash in Metropolis well it! Able to kidnap the Titans and betray them the property ONLY accepts credit cards as a package in... U.S. we are buzzing with excitement to host you again the next time you are in!... Fellow H.I.V.E DC animated film, `` Deathstroke: Knights and Dragons.! Our great location! glad you could visit one of my favorite museums the. About times and missed it after a run which allowed, but it 's committed to giving guests experiences! In the top floor and loved it, super comfy and a lounge during their stay customers! Antagonists of the more popular amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, an... With kids, or religious commentary of many skilled members, with almost nothing known! Wildebeest Society. [ 6 ] time in advance is claiming to be a part of competitor... The main antagonists of the Wildebeest Society. [ 6 ] rating or contains comments well. On-Site restaurant loved it, super comfy and a window in the crossover ``! Check out the latest Buzz on Hotel Hive to get cheap Hotel deals as a method payment... Morning til night an on-site restaurant, and friendly! down and Fearsome five are by! Deathstroke used a psychotic young girl named Tara Markov ( the costumed adventurer known Terra...