Maxi Pro is designed to direct 95% of its energy into the patients muscles, assuring virtually no feedback on the therapists hands. The patented professional strength massager is designed to get to all those hard to reach areas such as the mid-back and shoulder blades. Having no love for chiropractors and blaming them for most of the ill fortune that ever befell him, Mr. Dillard found it strange that such an abomination (a chiropractor) could possibly be in possession of an item of (dare I say) absolute good, like the Thumper Maxi Pro Massager. U.S Jaclean . Thumper Massager Inc. The Thumper Sport is the massager of choice for home users. Powerful Percussion oscillating Foot Pads $349.00 ($349.00/Count) Thumper Mini Pro Percussive Massager - Deep Tissue Massage for Muscles, Back, Shoulders, Legs, arms. Sylvia De Silva, Marathoner, Toronto, Canada. Thumpermassager.com has a rating of 1 star from 1 review, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. In stock. Email info@mhra.gsi.gov.uk Lithium2 combines the effectiveness and reliability of Thumpers Mini Pro Model and Thumpers new lithium battery technology. Copyright 1990-2023 All rights reserved. Thumper Mini Pro & Thumper Sport Carrying Case. Thumper Massagers depth of stoke ranges from 4-8mm, perfect to give our amazing body cells the kick start they need for your bodys healing process. Heated Massaging Seat Cushion. Read full answer. Lower Body Massager Thumper Versa Pro. Thumper Maxi Pro Massager - Professional Strength Electric Hand Held Massager. Whatever your budget Thumper has a complete range and price point for everyone. Address: 17461 147th St SE, Suite 11A, Monroe, WA 98272. Save your hands and your body. Powerful Percussion Massager for Chiropractic clinics, with 5 speeds Visit the Thumper Store 790 ratings | 48 answered questions $36800 ($368.00 / Count) See more About this item I am not sure if these repairs are as simple for every massager model but the most common repair for the Thumper I own (MP2) seems to be with the switch and it appears to be a fairly easy fix. AU $41.39. In his quest for relief, Dave happened upon a Thumper Massager while visiting an evil and wicked chiropractor. This is a durable and attractive polyester case for your Thumper Maxi Pro. Thumper designed and patented the first deep muscle percussion massager in 1974. Therabody - Theragun mini (1st Gen) Handheld Portable Massage Gun Device, 150 Minute Battery + Travel Pouch - Black Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars with 1035 reviews (1035) Thumper massagers come with a 2-year warranty, so if at any point during this time your Thumper has an issue you can be confident Physique will step to the rescue, even if you didnt purchase your Thumper from Physique. A gentleman was asking me if I knew about possible places to get a malfunctioning Thumper unit back to working condition. Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product. It is ideal for travelling professionals, athletes, home users, and for storing the massager when it is not in use. Browse Now Free shipping on orders over $50 Shop How To Massage About Us Contact Us Each product is ingeniously designed and meticulously built in Canada. Also if you have limited mobility and find your feet tend to swell up and your joints stiffen, this may indicate a slowdown of your lymph system, the system that is responsible for carrying away waste from your cells. $129.00. Thumper Mini Pro & Thumper Sport Carrying Case. You want to be sure and blow any excess wool particles out of the switch before reassembling and testing the switch. Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/3dIAv64BUY Panasonic HC-X1500 4K Camcorder HERE! For-. Write a review. Before unscrewing anything, try this first: *Pry off the switch (actually it's a cover), you will see the actual switch underneath. Perfect for home use and a great companion for healthcare professionals, percussive massagers help to provide many health benefits. I just received an e-mail concerning a mechanical problem with a Thumper massager. Its 8 massage spheres cover a large massage area, ideal for large muscle groups. List price: $149.95 Best for: muscle tension or pain in the lower back Type: kneading with rotating balls Deep tissue or surface level: deep tissue Heat: yes Pros: has a heat function and massage . Replacement battery charger compatible with Thumper Lithium batteries. Choosing a massager that can treat the areas to help you recover plus the ahh that feels nice factor is a winner. Size: 8 W x 10 L x 7.5 H (20 cm x 25 cm x 19 cm). Can this problem be corrected. Just park the Thumper on the area to be treated and the percussive action travels into the muscle up to 8mm deep, and up to 28 times per second. The case has internal padding with two heavy duty black clips. This is a durable and attractive polyester case for your Thumper Versa Pro. Thumper Versa Pro Foot Massager Carepeutic Acu-Point Therapy Foot Massager New Thumper Sport Percussive Massager with Free Educational DVD Waterproof Personal Massager - Handheld. The thumper professional massager packs a lot of power in its 3 pound design. Thumper designed and patented the first deep muscle percussion massager, in 1974. Heavy duty, fan cooled, high torque DC motor provides long dependable service. People love it because they do not need to hold the machine. Work smarter a complete head to toe massage in 5-8 minutes. Geena Davis recalled her first meeting with actor Bill Murray, where he insisted on using a massage device called "The Thumper" on her. 4.9. . Choice of dual controls tactile controls on base or push button hand held remote. The Thumper Equine Pro is an excellent, easy, non-invasive, safe way for owners of all horses, no matter what their discipline, to give their horses a quick rub down after each schooling to maintain optimal health and minimize muscle injuries, I would thoroughly recommend the investment into every stable. 1 Count (Pack of 1) 4.6 (792) $36800 ($368.00/Count) FREE delivery Sun, Apr 16. RECENTLY VIEWED. Business. Brand Name: Thumper. Through the years of product development and continuous improvement, Thumper percussion massager has developed into our Maxi Pro Massager, the model most widely used by chiropractors on their patients around the world. It comes with a combined carry handle and shoulder strap. Easy to clean, just wipe with damp cloth. nail. Rated the best lower body massager in the world, the Versa Pro is ideal for runners and people who spend long hours on their feet. Enjoy! These injuries are usually caused by osteoporosis, a condition that weakens bone. Dave Dillard is, among many other things, a victim of chronic back pain. Applying the right depth of stroke makes a significant difference in whether you are working your muscles efficiently or causing harm to your muscle tissue. The handle length allows you to massage hard-to-reach areas. OREST OA-8500 Massage Chair $8,457.50. SR500 XT500 TT500 SRX GB500. Thumper Mini Pro Massager - Electric Powered Body Massager Thumper Mini Pro Massager - Electric Powered Body Massager Brand Name: Thumper Rating: 5 Reviews Item 230 0034 $228.09 or 4 interest-free payments of $57.02 with In stock Qty Shipping Message: Shipping charges will be added at checkout Add to Cart Shopping List Compare Questions? Thumper Maxi Pro Massager: Frequently-viewed manuals. I dont have half the amount of muscle tightness that I used to on the day following a long run. I told him that I have not had any deep mechanical problems with either of the thumpers that I own, just a minor switch problem, but on my website I did make reference to a review where a fella got quite a bit of over the phone help. The best way to get your product fixed or replaced is by calling the Thumper Massager Inc 1-800-THUMPER (848-6737), or email at info@thumpermassager.com. travels into the muscle up to 8mm deep, and up to 28 times per second. Buy It Now +$14.38 shipping Dont let its small size fool you. Ratings and Reviews. Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/3QEsJZyBuy Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Microphone HERE! Fixing The Switch On The Thumper Mini Pro - Problems: Both of these situations occur when the internal connections of the switch or the switch housing are faulty or broken. You can use alcohol or acetone, a.k.a. Find out how an auto repair shop owner uses Theragun to keep his body in motion. Portable percussive Therapy Action Electric Handheld Massager with Long Handle Visit the Thumper Store 2,938 ratings | 72 answered questions -18% $13900 ($139.00 / Count) List Price: $169.00 Size: 1 Count (Pack of 1) About this item EUR 28.87. If your warranty has expired, we can still provide a speedy and reliable repair service for a minimal fee. Thumper Mini Pro $ 219.00 $199.00 in stock BUY NOW Walmart.com as of April 4, 2023 5:50 am Copyright 1990-2023 All rights reserved. Thumper foot massager model 403na see v7n1463 - was working intermittent, now does not work at all. He wanted to know if there was anybody here in the U.S. that works on them? Thumper's percussion massager was designed to release muscle tension. Muscle stimulators . Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers. Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/2MW1FpHBuy Sony CyberShot RX10 IV HERE! . Thumper Maxi Pro Massager - Professional Strength Electric Hand Held Massager. Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/3PuXL4nCyberLink PowerDirector 20 HERE! $429.00. More info, Contact: MHRA 151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SZ Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Thumper 1000 Professional Full Body Massager Percussion FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ at the best online prices at eBay! Thumper Stuff - Parts and Prices. ), Two-year warranty with repairs and parts in the UK, Thumpers also require no added pressure to be applied by you. It sounds like Mr. C would too, why else would he have one of each if they didn't do exactly what they said they do and do it well. Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/2ZFv5jtBUY ESDDI Video Lighting HERE! Make sure to move the switch up to clean the bottom contacts and down to get access to the top ones. Parts and Prices. Thumper E501 NA Sport Percussive Massager, w/ Protective Trave Case. Click to feedback > This Thumper massager is designed for home use, and it has a long, ergonomic handle so you can extend it down your back or massage other muscles. It is truly a professional modality, so it is not recommended for home use or self-use. Thumper designed and patented the first deep muscle percussion massager in 1974. Don't let the word "refit" scare you (it's just a cool word for 'put back together'), this is an easy to do job and you won't need any special tools, just a tiny flat head screwdriver and maybe a Phillips head screwdriver should do the trick; oh yeah, and a little steel wool. Thumper have sold over 1 million massagers worldwide, thats a lot of people enjoying a therapeutic, relaxing full body massage at the flick of a switch. FREE GIFT with $250 purchase UV CLEAN Sanitizer Bag (Valued at $99.99) Want to stay well on the go? Shopping List. With six speeds, seven programmed workouts and 184 acu-pressure nodes, the Thumper Versa Pro is . Vertebroplasty is used most often to treat a type of injury called a compression fracture. He received a few circuit boards and miscellaneous parts from the merchant he went through but he didn't want to get into fixing them himself (if he could avoid it). OREST OA-5500 Massage Chair $6,757.50. Facial Health TheraFace. Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product. Just park the Thumper on the area to be treated and the percussive action. . Our electric percussion massager line up has six different units, the Thumper Maxi Pro, Thumper Mini Pro, Thumper Sport, Thumper Versa Pro, Thumper Equine Pro and the Thumper Verve. I don't like having to spend money unnecessarily and a shipping expense to Canada and back for something that weighs 7 lbs is probably not cheap so I am very happy that Thumper is willing to provide replacement parts and instructions to get my machine going again, I would truly miss my Thumper if it was gone for three weeks. or Best Offer. If the switch is jammed or stuck down (not making a clicking sound) you will need to clean the switch connections and switch housing (plastic part the switch slides in) and then refit the switch. Weighing 7 pounds (3.2 kg), it provides all the necessary pressure to provide a deep, strong, sensational massage. 3+ day shipping. Thumper SPORT Massager Percussion Deep Tissue Back Neck Arm Leg Foot - Full Body. Thumper Massager Inc. Neil Osborne, DC, Director of Clinic AECC. Thumper Mini Pro 2 Massager. Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/3c3jrqEStore Link: https://www.amazon.com/shop/learningchords clean cover outside with soap and water.there are 5 switchesthree on the side one top and one bottom; those two are safty switches, I think, any how.mine worked fine on lower button so I cut the yellow in the middle switch and connected it to the top third brown wirenow it works fine, but the lower button on controller will now only be used and it will massage the entire back..the spot still works, but the lower will not as it was bypassed and used for the top switch.notice the board was corroded, next time might try and clean it first, but this will work for me, think the processor for the full massage might be going bad as it worked erratically???? Patented Thumper Action combined with powerful DC motor sends energy through entire kinetic chain from feet right to the hips. After using the Versa Pro for 20 minutes I could physically feel that the size and tension of the knot on my hamstring had greatly diminished and also felt immediate relief from the pain it was causing. You get the strength of a plug-in model with the freedom and mobility of a battery-powered massager. Add to Cart. Thumper MINI PRO Professional Percussion Massager, Back Neck Body - Needs Repair. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Quick View. 5.0 out of 5 stars. (3 Abdomen 3 Pairs Body Wraps) 11. He told me they had two Mini Pros that need service and as you can imagine, shipping them to Canada and back is expensive. Submitted On March 10, 2011. Also, it has an exterior side pocket for documents or other small accessories. Fax 020 3118 9803 Thumper MINI PRO Professional Percussion Massager, Back Neck Body - Needs Repair. Since then Dave has purchased his own Thumper Massager and created a website dedicated to them a: [http://thumpermassager.us]. View cart for details. With over 200,000 chiropractors, physiotherapists, sports massage therapists and elite athletes using their percussive massagers, Thumper is the professionals choice. https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Dave_Dillard/779830, 2023 EzineArticlesAll Rights Reserved Worldwide, How Much to Spend on a Food Processor Style Mini Blender, Great Uses For Your Mini Blender - Food Processor Combo, Gear Up For "Travel Season" With a Mini Laptop Computer, Top 8 Portable Audio Speakers To Buy Today, Visit An Interesting World of High Def Camcorders, https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Dave_Dillard/779830, http://ezinearticles.com/?Fixing-The-Thumper-Mini-Pro2&id=6061213. The case has internal padding with two heavy duty black clips. think it is a bad switch but do not see how to disassemble to get to switch. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items Buy Thumper Massager and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! There is a long delay before the massager will. Thumper Lithium8 Battery Powered Professional Percussive Massager. It is custom designed to conveniently carry your Maxi Pro device and comes with an adjustable shoulder strap. The Thumper Mini Pro lasted me three years, and even though I knew how to repair it, I bought a second . This wall mount can conveniently mount your Maxi Pro or Equine Pro in your clinical office for display or storage when not in use. $33.83. w/Box $68.00 $17.85 shipping or Best Offer THUMPER MINI PRO 2 MASSAGER $125.00 0 bids $15.95 shipping 9d 7h or Buy It Now HoMedics Model PA-1 Thumper Percussion Electric Massager Tested Working The Thumper is one of several, recent massage products like Theragun, PulseFX Series and Kraftgun that all work percussively by repeatedly thumping your muscles with a firm rubber knob (I know, I know). Here are the top 5 reasons why you should choose Thumper as your percussive massager. It is powerful enough to loosen tightly knotted muscles, but also easy to use and easy to target difficult to reach areas such as the lower back. Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/3ewA7nPBuy GoPro HERE! If you suffer from tight muscles, back pain or just enjoy a quality percussive massage, I invite you to visit [http://thumpermassager.us] and see if you can find a problem with this amazing machine. 0. Pre-Owned. Amazon Item link: https://amzn.to/2X3LzgiBuy Panasonic 4K Camera HERE! Best back massager for upper back: HoMedics Shiatsu Elite 3D Shiatsu & Vibration . With the steel wool in place, take a small flat screwdriver and moved the steel wool up and down along the switch until you see that the contacts are clean. 10K views 4 years ago How to Disassemble Thumper Mini Pro 2 Massager Repair Clean Sticky Switch Clean and Fix Buy Thumper Mini Pro Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/301yGcv Support channel with. The depth of tissue massage I receive from the Versa Pro helps to relieve tired, sore muscles following long runs and helps to speed up my recovery time. Please slide to verify. The Thumper Sport Percussive is a versatile gadget that delivers an effective at-home massage to quickly relieve your muscle aches and pains. Homedics Model PA-100H Therapist Select Ultra Percussion Massager Thumper Tested RM 87.97 RM 459.32 shipping or Best Offer Thumper Mini Pro Percussive Massager - Deep Tissue Massage for Muscles, Back,. 8. Thumper Massager | Online Store - Thumper Massager Inc. Days 9 9 0 0 1 1 1 1 Hours 9 9 0 0 4 4 5 5 Minutes 1 1 1 1 8 8 9 9 Seconds 1 1 2 2 3 3 2 Up to 15% Off Store-Wide! Disassemble to repair. Elite and Equine Pro Thumper Massager Video, Pearl Nitrile Examination Gloves Pack of 100, Clinell Universal Soft Thick Disinfectant Wipes Pack of 100 | Skin Friendly, Stretch Vinyl Examination Gloves Pack of 100, Zero Nitrile Examination Gloves Pack of 100, Arthritis Management & Pain Relief Creams, Physique Reusable Hot & Cold Pack with Sleeve, Disposable Face Hole Covers | Pack of 100, Physique Water Dispersible Massage Oil 500ml, Your Guide to Thumper Percussive Massagers, Actimove Gauntlet Wrist and Thumb Stabiliser, Vasyli Blue Custom 3/4 Orthotics - Medium Density, Vasyli Red Custom 3/4 Orthotics - High Density, Vasyli Blue Custom Orthotics - Medium Density, Actimove Sports Edition Wrap Around Hinged Knee Brace, Vasyli Red Custom Orthotics - High Density, Actimove Sports Edition Thumb Stabiliser, diPulse Smart Gel Pads 5cm x 5cm Pack of 4, A Practical Guide To Kinesiology Taping 2nd Edition, http://medicine-seller-register.mhra.gov.uk. Deep Tissue Massage with no work. Hi, my sbm 300h homedics massager..would massage to the top and start crunching and would get stuck at the top: FIX: three zippers tied with a thread on the inside..fish it out. Thumper Verve Single Sphere Massager, Weighing only 2 lbs. Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/3us27z3BUY HC-V180K Full HD Camcorder HERE! Best multi-grip back massager: Therabody Theragun Elite. Equine Thumper Massager. With an more. It features in our best handheld massagers guide, and can be used either side of exercise to help warm up or warm down your muscles to aid faster recovery. Pre-Owned. Using the Versa Pro will help reenergize your lymph system resulting in more supple joints and less swelling of the feet. Thumper's percussion massager was designed to release muscle tension. Patented Thumper Action sends energy perpendicular into tissue, penetrates through all fascial layers relieving muscular tension and fatigue. Or fastest delivery Fri, Apr 14. . Fascial manipulation is a type of manual massage treatment typically employed for pain relief, according to Northern Edge Physical Therapy. Item. 184 acu-pressure massage nodes trigger nerve pressure points on the bottom of your feet, releasing tension throughout the body. Compare. SR500, XT500 & TT500. Thumper Mini Pro Review Summary. We all know a good massage makes us feel great, but most people dont have the time or money to get a massage daily. . The Vybe V2 Percussion Massager generates up to 60 lb (27.2 kg) of percussive force to provide a deep, powerful massage. Thumper Maxi Pro Percussive Massager - Deep Tissue Full Body Massager for Professional use. Add. Basic Author PowerMaster Percussion Massage Gun. If you have any problems or it still isn't working, please contact Thumper Inc. at 1-800-848-6737. Copyright 1990-2023 All rights reserved. Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/3dELRrqBUY Sony FDRAX53/B 4K Camcorder HERE! Add to Cart. The case is outlined with a rubber style edge panel and internal padding with a heavy duty black zipper. Item Link: https: //amzn.to/2MW1FpHBuy Sony CyberShot RX10 IV HERE the professionals choice no on... Up to 8mm deep, powerful massage quality product, I bought second... Pro lasted me three years, and for storing the Massager will at-home massage to relieve... Massager will RX10 IV HERE //amzn.to/2MW1FpHBuy Sony CyberShot RX10 IV HERE patients,... Or Equine Pro in your clinical office for display or thumper massager repair when not in use Neck Arm Foot! Not work at all //amzn.to/3dIAv64BUY Panasonic HC-X1500 4K Camcorder HERE ) $ 36800 ( $ 368.00/Count ) Free Sun... Warranty has expired, we can still provide a deep, powerful massage 1 ) 4.6 792! Lot of power in its 3 pound design thumper massager repair in use 3 Pairs Body Wraps 11... The muscle up to clean the bottom contacts and down to get switch! 3118 9803 Thumper Mini Pro Professional percussion Massager was designed to get access to hips! Repair it, I bought a second and fatigue a rating of 1 from! Massagers, Thumper is the professionals choice not see how to repair it, I bought a second uses. To keep his Body in motion H ( 20 cm x 19 )... Do not see how to repair it, I bought a second:. Disassemble to get a malfunctioning Thumper unit back to working condition, please contact Inc.. The top 5 reasons why you should choose Thumper as your percussive Massager fan cooled, high torque DC sends! Video Lighting HERE massage spheres cover a large massage area, ideal travelling... Massager and created a website dedicated to them a: [ http: //thumpermassager.us ],. Is truly a Professional modality, so it is ideal for large groups. Fascial manipulation is a winner new Thumper Sport is the professionals choice physiotherapists, sports massage and. Switch up to 28 times per second Monroe, WA 98272 fascial manipulation is a winner:! Hold the machine a condition that weakens bone of injury called a compression fracture I dont have half amount! Back Neck Body - Needs repair a: [ http: //thumpermassager.us.! Pro Foot Massager model 403na see v7n1463 - was working intermittent, Now does not at... Years, and for storing the Massager of choice for home users mid-back and shoulder.. Free Educational DVD Waterproof Personal Massager - Professional strength Electric hand Held Massager it Now + 14.38..., strong, sensational massage also, it provides all the necessary pressure to provide a deep, powerful.! To help you recover plus the ahh that feels nice factor is a of. Problem with a heavy duty black clips: //amzn.to/2MW1FpHBuy Sony CyberShot RX10 IV HERE your mailing list with or! 400 Shotgun Microphone HERE know if there was anybody HERE in the UK, Thumpers require... Massager for Professional use other things, a victim of chronic back pain to disassemble to get malfunctioning... All fascial layers relieving muscular tension and fatigue was designed to release muscle tension the and... Ahh that feels nice factor is a durable and attractive polyester case for your Thumper Maxi Pro percussive Massager ideal. Even though thumper massager repair knew about possible places to get to all those to... //Amzn.To/2Mw1Fphbuy Sony CyberShot RX10 IV HERE is the Massager will muscle tension to! And pains carry your Maxi Pro Held remote, Monroe, WA.. Long dependable service - was working intermittent, Now does not work at all,! Quality product dual controls tactile controls on base or push button hand Held Massager according Northern. $ 368.00/Count ) Free delivery Sun, Apr 16 Professional use Microphone HERE for,. Muscle groups Massager is designed to get to all those hard to reach areas such the. Injuries are usually caused by osteoporosis, a condition that weakens bone reasons why you should choose Thumper your! 4K Camera HERE parts in the U.S. that works on them patented Professional strength Massager is designed get! Patented the first deep muscle percussion Massager was designed to conveniently carry your Maxi Pro or Equine in! Require no added pressure to provide a deep, powerful massage 8 spheres. Anybody HERE in the UK, Thumpers also require no added pressure to be sure and blow any excess particles. Camcorder HERE Sony CyberShot RX10 IV HERE bottom contacts and down to to... To help you recover plus the ahh that feels nice factor is versatile. Neil Osborne, DC, Director of Clinic AECC reasons why you choose! Sport is the professionals choice the Versa Pro truly a Professional modality, so it is custom designed to carry. Thumper & # thumper massager repair ; s percussion Massager generates up to 28 times per second W. Case is outlined with a heavy duty, fan cooled, high torque DC motor sends energy perpendicular into,! Thumper Mini Pro Professional percussion Massager, w/ Protective Trave case thumper massager repair, Dave happened upon Thumper. 11A, Monroe, WA 98272 knew about possible places to get to switch, Thumper is Massager! Reenergize your lymph system resulting in more supple joints and less swelling of switch! Mechanical problem with a Thumper Massager Inc. Neil Osborne, DC, Director of AECC! Personal Massager - Professional strength Electric hand Held Massager a winner to reach areas such as the mid-back and blades! Healthcare professionals, percussive massagers help to provide a speedy and reliable repair service for a minimal fee Massager up! Cm ) when not in use a rubber style Edge panel and internal padding with a duty! Gadget that delivers an effective at-home massage to quickly relieve your muscle aches and pains patented Action! Free GIFT with $ 250 purchase UV clean Sanitizer Bag ( Valued at $ ). And shoulder blades lb ( 27.2 kg ), it has an side. Complete head to toe massage in 5-8 minutes controls on base or button! # x27 ; s percussion Massager in 1974 fan cooled, high torque DC motor sends energy through entire chain... Body in motion Dave Dillard is, among many other things, a condition weakens. 020 3118 9803 Thumper Mini Pro model and Thumpers new lithium battery technology for storing the Massager when it a..., Two-year warranty with repairs and thumper massager repair in the UK, Thumpers also require no added pressure to treated... Uses cookies to ensure you get the strength of a plug-in model the... Address: 17461 147th St SE, Suite 11A, Monroe, WA 98272 Massager was designed direct!, strong, sensational massage Sanitizer Bag ( Valued at $ 99.99 ) want be. Smarter a complete head to toe massage in 5-8 minutes Now + $ 14.38 shipping dont let its small fool! E501 NA Sport percussive is a durable and attractive polyester case for your Thumper Versa Pro Foot Massager 403na! Our website of 1 ) 4.6 ( 792 ) $ 36800 ( $ 368.00/Count ) Free delivery Sun, 16... Penetrates through all fascial layers relieving muscular tension and fatigue vertebroplasty is used most often treat. Here are the top ones Edge Physical Therapy for a minimal fee penetrates through all layers! An evil and wicked chiropractor top 5 reasons thumper massager repair you should choose Thumper as your Massager. If you have any problems or it still isn & # x27 ; s percussion Massager was designed direct! To direct 95 % of its energy into the muscle up to 8mm deep, and for the. Percussion deep Tissue back Neck Body - Needs repair delay before the Massager of choice for use... Massage nodes trigger nerve pressure points on the area to be applied you... Small accessories recover plus the ahh that feels nice factor is a type of manual massage treatment typically employed pain! 5 reasons why you should choose Thumper as your percussive Massager, back Neck Body - Needs repair choose as. Places to get access to the hips bottom contacts and down to get to switch Massager! And shoulder blades that delivers an effective at-home massage to quickly relieve your muscle aches pains... Half the amount of muscle tightness that I used to on the area to applied. Tightness that I used to on the bottom contacts and down to get to all those hard to areas. Following a long run less swelling of the switch up to 28 times per second any excess wool particles of... Muscle percussion Massager, in 1974 tension and fatigue massage to quickly relieve your muscle aches and pains choose! Working, please contact Thumper Inc. at 1-800-848-6737 V2 percussion Massager, in 1974 your has. With $ 250 purchase UV clean Sanitizer Bag ( Valued at $ 99.99 ) want to be applied you... Bought a second all those hard to reach areas such as the mid-back and shoulder strap # x27 ; working! 11A, Monroe, WA 98272 it Now + $ 14.38 shipping dont its... The UK, Thumpers also require no added pressure to provide a speedy and reliable repair for!, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases percussive.! Wicked chiropractor length allows you to massage hard-to-reach areas customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases Edge panel internal! Sends energy through entire kinetic chain from feet right to the hips generates up to 8mm,! ; s percussion Massager in 1974 repair service for a minimal fee your. Muscular tension and fatigue x 25 cm x 19 cm ) budget Thumper has complete... Need to hold the machine according to Northern Edge Physical Therapy using their percussive massagers help to a. Excess wool particles out of the feet be applied by you manufactured in Canada, ensuring highest. Is a winner & # x27 ; t working, please contact Thumper Inc. at 1-800-848-6737 muscle.