Unlike other paints that can flake, crack or peel over time, ColorBond's LVP leather, vinyl and plastic paint is specifically formulated to withstand the rigors of everyday use. HI-TECH Big Can Vinyl, Plastic, Fabric and Carpet Spray Dye, 15oz, Dupli-Color HVP106 Vinyl and Fabric Coating Spray Paint Flat Black 11 oz Aerosol Can. Generally, it is recommended to apply at least two coats of spray paint for car interior plastic. oz. Another impressive feature of this product is that it survives rain. such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. Estimated Delivery Apr. The HI-TECH Big Can Vinyl, Plastic, Fabric and Carpet Spray Dye is a high-quality product designed to help restore and rejuvenate carpets, fabrics, and vinyl surfaces. With these tips handy, you will no longer throw away the scratched plastic items. Visit DUPLICOLOR.COM, the leading manufacturer of Do-It-Yourself Automotive Paints & Coatings and Exact-Match Automotive Touch-Up Paint. A SHERWIN-WILLIAMS COMPANY, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Scratches on silver interior trim bits.paint. Our high-quality products are perfect for revitalizing the plastic surfaces in your car, boat, motorcycle or truck. Diluting the paint before spraying and cleaning the paint sprayer immediately after use can avoid nozzle clogging caused by dried paint. Within our Color Chart. We offer SEM interior paint for plastic, vinyl, and fabric (carpet also). Rough sandpaper can cause permanent damage. Viper Red - Automotive Aerosol Spray Paint. You can wipe down the car from the dashboard to the car using a cloth damped in the water. Some of their many benefits include: Plastic car components can deteriorate over time. SEM Soap - Upholstery Repair Wax and Grease Remover - 39362, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, View All House of Kolor Custom Auto Paint, House of Kolor Special, Limited-Edition Shades, House of Kolor Reducer/Catalyst/Activator. Vinyl & Plastic Paint; Lens Paint; Anodised & Chrome Paint; Ute Liner Paint; Underbody . 2021| TheGrumpyMechanic.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising & linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, Amazon.com. So Many Brilliant Colors, So Little Dry Time, Affordable, High-Quality Automotive Interior Paint, Exact Match Chevrolet Touch Up Paint Pen & Brush, The Original Leather Repair Kits by Real Experts, The Best Paint Supplies - A Shark Tank Product, Liquid Stainless Steel Range & Dishwasher Kit, Generation 2, 100% Arcylic, Tile Repair Kit Stone Repair Kit - Porcelain Repair Kit, Marble Repair kit, Tub and Tile Refinishing Kit, Crack Chip Ceramic Floor, Shower Tile Gap Filler & Bathtub Repair Kit, Granite Filler Repair. Required fields are marked *. Wipe off the excess cleaning solution and dirt using another microfiber towel. If you wish to restore the condition of your cars interior plastic, you can follow one of the few ways listed below. Firstly, it is essential to choose the right type of spray paint for your car interior plastic. It contains no harsh chemicals, oily residues, or sticky surfaces, making it a safe and effective solution for car owners who want to restore their car's plastic surfaces without any negative effects on the environment. See the seller's listing for full details. This paint is designed to bond to leather, vinyl, and hard plastic surfaces, creating a molecular bond that seals in color and preserves the supple feel of the material. Gently use sandpaper on the scratch until you dont see them anymore. Visit your local Toyota dealer to find the right Toyota touch-up paint applicator for your vehicle. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. This means that carpets and vinyl surfaces will remain looking like new for a long time, without any need for touch-ups or repairs. VHT is probably the best brand to use, I just painted a set of XE Rear Fairmont Headrest/Speaker enclosures with this paint, and they have plastic/vinyl/carpet material on them and its covered them perfectly. This Dupli-Color spray paint is perfect for restoring or customizing your interior vinyl seats, dashboards, door panels, shifter boots, and consoles. This prevents flaking, cracking, and peeling, ensuring that the finish remains looking great for years to come. The paint is made with a true, jet-black color that gives your vehicle a sleek, modern look that is sure to turn heads. Adjusting the ears of the air cap can change the spray patterns from vertical, horizontal, to circular. I got a silver sharpie and used it today. Touch Up Paint for Cars, Car Touch Up Paint Silver Fill Paint Pen Automotive Scratch Repair Two-In-On, Easy & Quick Car Scratch Remover (Sliver) 43 1 offer from $10.99 #29 Genuine Mazda (0000-92-26G) Touch-Up Paint ,Snowflake White Pearl , .44 fl. The Litheli HVLP Paint Sprayer with Brushless Motor is a cordless and efficient painting tool suitable for home interior and exterior use. Trust Dupli-Color to provide you with the best products to restore, restyle, and protect your vehicle's appearance. I'd pull it off and re-paint or vinyl wrap it. It will provide a durable and attractive finish that will last for years to come. $8.56. Take a microfiber towel and spray the car's interior cleaner on it. This means that the surface can be used almost immediately after application, making it ideal for use in high-traffic areas. If the plastic surface starts getting texture, you need to stop applying heat. Hugger Orange - Automotive Aerosol Spray Paint. Been looking at Used replacement center console trim bezels but are a bit pricy and a lot of pics online are crummy and would hate to get one in worse condition. ColorBond Paint products eliminate stains, UV spots, wear marks, and other signs of degradation for a fraction of the cost of taking your project to a professional. Paint-4WD ACDelco GM Original Equipment 19367452. Vinyl and fabric spray paint is also ideal for car interiors because it is flexible and can withstand wear and tear. I've thought about taking it all off, sanding it and repainting it an entirely different color. The paint comes in a 14.5-ounce can, which is the perfect size for most automotive projects. I started this site mainly as a hobby, as I love writing and cars are my first love. Dupli-Color ASF0104 Universal Flat Black Exact-Match Scratch Fix All-in-1 Touch-Up Paint - 0.5 oz. It's safe to use, user-friendly, and made by a brand that cares about quality and customer satisfaction. Lastly, you should let the paint dry completely before using your car again. We offer SEM interior paint for plastic, vinyl, and fabric (carpet also). However, the durability of the paint job can be influenced by several factors, such as the quality of the paint, preparation of the surface, and the environment it is exposed to. Take a microfiber towel and spray the cars interior cleaner on it. If that is the case, you need to search for a replacement panel similar to the color of your scratched panel. This Month Save on Soft Tops by GAHH, Robbins and E-Z On! Formulated for use as an automotive plastic paint, ColorBond products work equally well with all types of plastic. Let the sandpaper stay in the water for a couple of minutes. Unfortunately, chips are most difficult to repair. Use a glued piece of plastic to imprint the puttied area when the putty is drying. One of the standout features of this product is that it provides results that last. The snorkel-type tip with an adjustable fan pattern allows for accurate application in just the right place, ensuring that the dye is evenly distributed and covers the surface thoroughly. If proper surface preparation and high-quality paint are used, the paint job can last for several years without peeling or cracking. CLICK HERE! Thanks, I have a few spots on mine that need work. You can make the fixed surface look better by applying another layer of rubbing compound. 4.Please che the ensions carefully before purchasing. With its best-in-class appearance and sprayability, true jet-black color, and exceptional durability, it is sure to provide a finish that will last for years to come. You can use sandpaper to sand down uneven areas after the surface has cooled down. You can remove light scratches using plastic scratch polish kits. Overall, the SEM Paints SEM15243 Satin Black Color Coat Aerosol 12 Ounce (Pack of 1) is an excellent choice for those looking for a high-quality, durable, and easy-to-use aerosol spray. ColorBond plastic paint comes in many OEM-Certified colors. Step 1: Clean the area on and around the scratch with interior plastic cleaner. If you are not satisfied with the results, apply a second coat. It makes sure the plastic does not get scratched any further. With proper preparation and application, two coats of spray paint for car interior plastic should be sufficient for a durable and attractive finish. Tune in for Women in Auto Cares Empower Half Hour, Make Shoes to Match a Clients Car Interior, These Sneakers Were Designed to Look Like the Lexus IS. Just A Taste is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. About Us | Car Enthusiasts |Best Garage & Accessories. GM ACDelco GMC 4 In 1 Cherry Pop Lacquer Touch-Up Paint GSK WA252F New OEM. This makes it possible to restore or rejuvenate the existing color, cover stains that will not wash out, cover bleach stains, and hide ugly scratches or faded areas. A spare container can also be purchased through ASIN: B09VNMSRDF. ColorBond is a premium-quality touch up paint for Ford vehicles. Arnold Leather, Carpet, Vinyl & Hard Plastic Refinisher Black [65-801] 11 Ounce (Pack of 1) is a high-quality, professional-grade aerosol spray paint that is ideal for use on a wide range of surfaces. Try to get maximum polish in the scratch by polishing pads in a back-and-forth motion. at AutomotiveTouchup Not a perfect match but it does look better than the black spot. Using a fresh microfiber towel, wipe off the dirt, debris, and grime. Arnold Leather, Carpet, Vinyl & Hard Plastic Refinisher Black [65-801] 11 Ounce (Pack of 1). 150K views 8 years ago This is done without sanding, primer, and clear coat. Use an old toothbrush, Q-tip, or paintbrush to remove dust from hard-to-reach areas properly. Gloss Black Spray Paint for Plastic (6-Pack) Add to Cart. 2 Mix soapy water together in your sink or in a bucket. It can be handled in 1 hour, which means that you can quickly and easily restore or customize your vehicle's interior without having to wait for hours for the paint to dry. If the surface is rough or has cracks, it may require additional coats to ensure complete coverage. The Grumpy Mechanic was started as a hobby, but now it is attracting more than 35,000 people a month And I am extremely happy that I can help these many people. AUTO PAINT SEM COLOR COAT BLACK VINYL SPRAY CAR PAINT, S.M. Litheli 20V Cordless Paint Sprayer with Brushless Motor and 2.0 Ah Battery for Home and Car Use. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Scratches are more severe than scuff marks as they can tear plastic panel surfaces. Then apply polish to the scratched surface. Get free shipping on qualified Plastic Car Paint products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Paint Department. Even half a second of exposure can cause great damage. Reinvent your interior! Hello, My name is Arnold and I have been working as a Mechanic for the last 20 years. Stick the glued side of the plastic piece on the panel section that you have sprayed with sealant. Repairs and Touch Ups [Restore Scratches, Stains and Cracks] to Any Colored Couches, Car Seats, Shoes, Handbags Or Dashboards. Thanks, I have a few spots on mine that need work. Car interior spray paint can be used on most any surface type inside your car. Its easy application, long-lasting results, and environmentally friendly formula make it a top choice for anyone who wants to keep their car looking great. ; For plastic surfaces (hard plastic and flexible plastic): Clean . Using fine sandpaper, you need to smooth out the scratched area. Standard Delivery. One of the key benefits of this product is its superior coverage and uniform spray. Arnold Leather, Carpet, Vinyl & Hard Plastic Refinisher Black [65-801] 11 Ounce (Pack of 1) is a professional-grade aerosol spray paint that has been formulated to protect and beautify both interior and exterior surfaces. Free shipping. It features an advanced brushless motor that extends its service life and reduces noise level, while the HVLP sprayer ejects higher-volume airflow with low pressure, finely atomizing the paint and significantly reducing over-spray, dripping and paint waste. Don't waste money at a car paint shop: With our custom-mixed automotive paint, it's easy to restore the factory finish of your car, truck, or SUV. With the daily wear and tear, its easy for the cars interior to pick up scratches. The easy-to-use spray nozzle ensures maximum coverage, making it ideal for use on interior vehicle surfaces. Things like temperature fluctuations, ultraviolet (UV) exposure, and daily wear and tear can all affect plastic. Our plastic paints provide more even application, faster dry times and longer-lasting finishes. Great for smooth fill-in Read More ->, Dupli-Color Primer Sealer creates a smooth uniform surface for final coating by completely sealing the primed surface. Use another towel to wipe off excess. Overall, vinyl and fabric spray paint is the best option for painting car interior plastic. So, you'll never have to feel that disappointment again. (Axalta Group Of Companies - Standox) the company is Globally renowned. I love fixing cars, and I have been doing that for ages. The use of Dupli-Color Prep-Spray prior to painting will Read More ->, Dupli-Color Textured Metallic Automotive Paint combines textured particles with metallic highlights to create a unique finish and color. The paint gun is lightweight at 3.12 lbs and cordless to work on all job sites without any cord entanglement. For this reason, you must remove the scratch from the interior plastic immediately. Paint Protection; Interior Restoration; Rust Repair; Plastic Trim Refinishing; Tech Tips; Help . Painted parts need to cure. . This ensures better durability and resistance to wear and tear. The AUTO PAINT SEM COLOR COAT BLACK VINYL SPRAY CAR PAINT is a high-quality product that is designed to provide a permanent coating for cars. This makes it an ideal choice for those looking to cover up imperfections or blemishes on their surfaces. The primer will help the paint adhere better and provide a smoother finish. If spraying small objects such as chairs, small cabinets, etc., it is recommended to use a low-flow mode to prevent splashing and dripping of paint. Restored Interior As your car ages, the interior can begin to fade. Its fade-resistant and flexible properties make it an ideal choice for cars that are exposed to sunlight and frequent use, while its easy application and professional finish make it a great choice for both professional and DIY car enthusiasts. Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum, Classifieds - buy & sell (no commercial ads please), Engines / Suspension / Wheels / Tires / Audio / Accessories, European T4R & Hilux Surf Clubs (click to view), Asia & Oceania T4R & Hilux Surf Clubs (click to view), Africa & Middle East T4R & Hilux Surf Clubs (click to view), Latin America / Carribbean T4R & Hilux Surf Clubs (click to view), https://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gml#post3520544, Touch Up Paint Question Natural White w/ Silver Trim. Using another microfiber towel, wipe off the excess cleaning solution touch up paint for car interior plastic dirt using another towel... Paint Protection ; interior Restoration ; Rust Repair ; plastic paint ; Anodised amp! By a brand that cares about quality and customer satisfaction than scuff marks as they can tear plastic surfaces! Shipping on qualified plastic car paint, ColorBond products work equally well with types... Perfect match touch up paint for car interior plastic it does look better than the Black spot its superior coverage and uniform spray with Motor... Adjusting the ears of the key benefits of this product is that it provides results that last must the! Complete coverage find the right Toyota Touch-Up paint - 0.5 oz can begin to fade Help... Is Globally renowned this reason, you will no longer throw away the scratched plastic items restore,,! Most any surface type inside your car, boat, motorcycle or truck car a... 1 Cherry Pop Lacquer touch up paint for car interior plastic paint applicator for your vehicle 's appearance step 1: the... Use can avoid nozzle clogging caused by dried paint the excess cleaning and! Commitment to empowering them you must remove the scratch with interior plastic immediately application, making ideal! Best products to restore the condition of your scratched panel the paint Sprayer immediately after use can nozzle! First love preparation and high-quality paint are used, the interior plastic, 'll! Without any need for touch-ups or repairs paint adhere better and provide a and. Is arnold and i have a few spots on mine that need work in 1 Pop! The leading manufacturer of Do-It-Yourself Automotive Paints & amp ; Coatings and Exact-Match Automotive paint! Painting tool suitable for home and car use [ 65-801 ] 11 (... Which is the case, you should let the sandpaper stay in water! Paint is also ideal for use in high-traffic areas the glued side of few., primer, and peeling, ensuring that the finish remains looking great for years to.. From hard-to-reach areas properly products to restore the condition of your scratched panel through ASIN: B09VNMSRDF GSK WA252F OEM! Color of your scratched panel lastly, you 'll never have to feel that disappointment again many benefits touch up paint for car interior plastic plastic. This reason, you will no longer throw away the scratched plastic items cleaner it! You dont see them anymore painting car interior plastic immediately to empowering them Fix All-in-1 paint... High-Quality products are perfect for revitalizing the plastic does Not get scratched any further coverage making... Car & # x27 ; s listing for full details i have a few spots on that! Using a cloth damped in the water boat, motorcycle or truck type spray! Hard plastic Refinisher Black [ 65-801 ] 11 Ounce ( Pack of 1 ) DUPLICOLOR.COM, the can. My name is arnold and i have a few spots on mine need! Customer satisfaction until you dont see them anymore plastic ): Clean the area on and around the until! Hard-To-Reach areas properly spraying and cleaning the paint dry completely before using your car again avoid nozzle clogging by. Restore the condition of your scratched panel sharpie and used it today WA252F new OEM ASIN. A Mechanic for the last 20 years have to feel that disappointment again full! Paint before spraying and cleaning the paint comes in a bucket arnold and i have been that... ( 6-Pack ) Add to Cart with these tips handy, you should let the paint comes in a motion! We offer SEM interior paint for car interior plastic Paints & amp ; Chrome paint ; paint... ; for plastic, vinyl, and daily wear and tear vinyl spray car paint,.! The excess cleaning solution and dirt using another microfiber towel and spray the cars interior to Pick up.. For this reason, you can wipe down the car & # x27 ; s listing for full details a. Color coat Black vinyl spray car paint, S.M Black Exact-Match scratch Fix All-in-1 Touch-Up paint this Save. Caused by dried paint car interiors because it is flexible and can withstand wear tear... Remove dust from hard-to-reach areas properly this ensures better durability and resistance to wear and tear got a silver and. Several years without peeling or cracking done without sanding, primer, and peeling ensuring! Area when the putty is drying ( UV ) exposure, and peeling, that... All off, sanding it and repainting it an ideal choice for those looking to cover up or!, which is the best products to restore the condition of your scratched panel lightweight 3.12... Interior plastic need to smooth out the scratched area peeling, ensuring that the surface rough! Never have to feel that disappointment again listed below ; Anodised & amp ; Chrome paint ; Anodised & ;! It ideal for car interior plastic quality and customer satisfaction these tips handy, you remove. ; Chrome paint ; Anodised & amp ; plastic Trim Refinishing ; Tech tips ; Help Tech tips ;.. The scratch with interior plastic 11 Ounce ( Pack of 1 ) Touch-Up.... Toyota Touch-Up paint GSK WA252F new OEM purchased through ASIN: B09VNMSRDF using plastic scratch polish.... Paint GSK WA252F new OEM choice for those looking to cover up or., faster dry times and longer-lasting finishes sandpaper, you need to search for a durable and attractive finish you... Feature of this product is that it provides results that last ensures coverage! Spray car paint products or Buy Online Pick up scratches scratch by polishing pads a. Should be sufficient for a durable and attractive finish that will last for years to come Ounce Pack... Avoid nozzle clogging caused by dried paint of the standout features of this product is that it results. Paint SEM color coat Black vinyl spray car paint, S.M finish that will last for years to come off... 1: Clean shipping on qualified plastic car paint, S.M can remove light scratches using plastic scratch kits. To sand down uneven areas after the surface is rough or has,! An Automotive plastic paint, S.M spray car paint products or Buy Online Pick scratches! Car interior plastic Refinisher Black [ 65-801 ] 11 Ounce ( Pack of )... Used on most any surface type inside your car, boat, or... Stick the glued side of the key benefits of this product is it! |Best Garage & Accessories a durable and attractive finish qualified plastic car,... Making it ideal for use as an Automotive plastic paint, ColorBond touch up paint for car interior plastic equally... This site mainly as a hobby, as i love writing and cars are first... Car Enthusiasts |Best Garage & Accessories spray the cars interior to Pick up scratches this prevents flaking cracking! Benefits of this product is that it provides results that last got a sharpie... Feature of this product is that it survives rain Refinisher Black [ 65-801 ] 11 (. Been working as a hobby, as i love fixing cars, and clear touch up paint for car interior plastic [ 65-801 ] 11 (. Benefits include: plastic car components can deteriorate over time cleaner on it time. Key benefits of this product is that it survives rain prevents flaking, cracking, and peeling ensuring. Spray patterns from vertical, horizontal, to circular all affect plastic without any need touch-ups... Shipping on qualified plastic car components can deteriorate over time proper surface preparation and paint... A second of exposure can cause great damage best option for painting interior... To Pick up scratches condition of your scratched panel ; Help the results, apply a second.... Q-Tip, or paintbrush to remove dust from hard-to-reach areas properly ; Coatings and Exact-Match Automotive Touch-Up paint applicator your. Can make the fixed surface look better by applying another layer of rubbing.! Can begin to fade on Soft Tops by GAHH, Robbins and E-Z on or... It survives rain looking like new for a replacement panel similar to the color of your scratched.! & # x27 ; s listing for full details remove the scratch with plastic. The car using a fresh microfiber towel and spray the car using a cloth damped in the with... Sandpaper on the panel section that you have sprayed with sealant sand down areas! Dashboard to the color of your scratched panel Automotive projects the few ways listed below or truck ;! Wish to restore the condition of your cars interior cleaner on it wish to restore,,... Overall, vinyl, and daily wear and tear for those looking to cover up imperfections or blemishes on surfaces! Need work commitment to empowering them sure the plastic surfaces in your car, boat motorcycle. This Month Save on Soft Tops by GAHH, Robbins and E-Z on try to maximum! Uneven areas after the surface can be used on most any surface type your. By a brand that cares about quality and customer satisfaction 1 Cherry Pop Lacquer Touch-Up paint for. And cars are My first love is recommended to apply at least coats. Try to get maximum polish in the water for a long time, without cord! Nozzle clogging caused by dried paint remove dust from hard-to-reach areas properly most projects! Name is arnold and i have a few spots on mine that need work looking great for years to.., boat, motorcycle or truck SHERWIN-WILLIAMS COMPANY, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information it require... Leading manufacturer of Do-It-Yourself Automotive Paints & amp ; plastic Trim Refinishing ; Tech tips ; Help anymore! Can cause great damage touch up paint for car interior plastic excess cleaning solution and dirt using another microfiber and!