They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. View our Pickerington real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect condo or townhome. Pickerington Ridge Apartments has 3 shopping centers within 1.0 miles, which is about a 18-minute walk. Keep I was then told that once again they can only hold for 2weeks & that the home would be ready sooner than two weeks which still makes NO SENSE to me being that I couldn't move until after my lease, however if I would have applied the initial day they would have gave me the initial price I was quoted on top of holding the townhome over 2months. Pickerington Single Family Homes for Sale, Pickerington Duplexes & Triplexes for Sale, Pickerington Zillow Home Value Price Index, 2 Bedroom Homes for Sale in Pickerington OH, 3 Bedroom Homes for Sale in Pickerington OH, 4 Bedroom Homes for Sale in Pickerington OH, Homes for Sale Under 200K in Pickerington OH, Homes for Sale Under 300K in Pickerington OH, Homes for Sale in Pickerington OH with 3D Home Virtual Tours, Homes for Sale in Pickerington OH with Basement, Homes for Sale in Pickerington OH with Garage, Homes for Sale in Pickerington OH with Pool, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. There are several options for elementary schools in Pickerington, OH, including Toll Gate Middle School, Sycamore Creek Elementary School, and Violet Elementary School, Families with kids will appreciate the middle school options in Pickerington, OH, such as Pickerington Lakeview Junior High, and Pickerington Ridgeview Junior High School, Renting a townhome in Pickerington, OH, means you have access to a number of high schools, including Pickerington High School Central, and Pickerington High School North, Students renting a townhome in Pickerington, OH have convenient access to several universities, including Capital University, Ohio Dominican University, and Franklin University. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Zillow, Inc. are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker(s). is very friendly and quick with service. Maintenance is wonderfulhe came to fix our AC on a Friday, and even came back on Monday to make sure it was working correctly!! Page 1 of 2. Change Location. OH Townhomes for rent in Pickerington, Ohio have a median rental price of $2,095. Sold. The community offers spacious one and two-bedroom floor plans, giving you the ability to choose the option that fits you best. Pickerington Ridge Apartments is an apartment community located in Fairfield County and the 43147 ZIP Code. I can't wait until me lease agreement ends! All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. For those considering 55+ active adult communities in exceptional Ohio cities, Treplus Communities is pet-friendly, offers truly opulent interiors, luxury amenities, and dramatic building designs that will change the way you think about renting. $447,800. We will look into it right away. Spring Into Savings 102 Raine St, Pickerington, OH 43147 $1,200/mo 2 bds 1 ba Excellent choice! All rights reserved. 1273 Somerset Way, Pickerington, OH 43147, View this property at 1273 Somerset Way, Pickerington, OH 43147, View this property at 12592 Dryden St, Pickerington, OH 43147, 7728 Clifton Loop, Pickerington, OH 43147, View this property at 7728 Clifton Loop, Pickerington, OH 43147, View this property at 12584 Dryden St, Pickerington, OH 43147, View this property at 12624 Dryden St, Pickerington, OH 43147, 7761 Clifton Loop, Pickerington, OH 43147, View this property at 7761 Clifton Loop, Pickerington, OH 43147, 7753 Clifton Loop, Pickerington, OH 43147, View this property at 7753 Clifton Loop, Pickerington, OH 43147, 7673 Clifton Loop, Pickerington, OH 43147, View this property at 7673 Clifton Loop, Pickerington, OH 43147, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Find your new home at 609 Lanning St located at 609 Lanning St unit N/A, Pickerington, OH 43147. The Residence at Turnberry is a welcoming community of apartments in Pickerington, OH. I went home discuss with my husband & we weren't happy. Displayed square footage is approximate. Relationships add to the fullness of life and experiences. 5303 Amalfi DriveCanal WinchesterOH 43110 (614) 384-5547 Request Info Online Rental Application Floorplans Community Amenities Apartment Amenities Pet Policy Virtual Tours Style Starting At Bedrooms Bathrooms Dimensions Floor Plan Availability Two Bedroom, 2.5 Bath (CTH) $1225 - $1425 2 2.5 1255 sq ft 3 Check Availability Pickerington Ridgeview Junior High School, Pickerington Utilities-Included Apartments, Pickerington Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Pickerington Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. They allow tenants to store trash on their balcony/patio and leave spoiled food outside. PET FRIENDLY. Pickerington Utilities-Included Apartments, Pickerington Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Pickerington Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. We truly appreciate your kind words and 5-star recommendation! It has building amenities including onsite management, on site laundry, swimming pool, and outdoor space. Over 100 acres of land is dedicated to parkland. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Email me listings and apartment related info. 145 Lorraine Blvd in Pickerington, Ohio. View The Arbor (Garden) Floor Plan Details, View The Cottage (Garden) Floor Plan Details, View The Manor (Townhome) Floor Plan Details, View The Summit (Townhome) Floor Plan Details, View The Villa (Garden) Floor Plan Details, View The Estate (Townhome) Floor Plan Details, Garages with Remote Openers & over 800 Parking Spa, State of the Art Workout Facility Fitness Center, Language: Find your new home at 469 Furman St located at 469 Furman St, Pickerington, OH 43147. I also lost $70 because we applied. Brokerage. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer . 43004, 1-3 Br For many years, this city was an agricultural and dairy community. Pickerington, OH Real Estate & Homes For Sale Sort: New Listings 111 homes NEW - 44 MIN AGO FORECLOSURE $290,000 4bd 3ba 2,581 sqft 324 Fox Glen Dr E, Pickerington, OH 43147 NEW COMING SOON 4/14 0.26 ACRES $474,900 5bd 4ba 3,325 sqft (on 0.26 acres) 996 Washington St, Pickerington, OH 43147 Kristin Renee Evans, Red 1 Realty Let us help you get started, call our office today and set up a personalized tour or stop in with no appointment necessary. that was a joke to me. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. There are over 800 parking spaces, detached and attached garages available. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Pickerington are White Ash, Olde Orchard, Walnut Heights, and Independence Village. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Pickerington, OH. New! Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Thats why Ackermann Group is committed to supporting our residents and their well-being through fitness resources. This site uses cookies and related technologies, . Spacious, Single-Story, Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Rental Homes At Redwood Pickerington, we aim to simplify your lifestyle. The next day I received an email stating that unfortunately they couldn't adjust the pricing unless I moved sooner. Click Here To View Property Cornerstone At Norwood 8482 Priestley Dr, Reynoldsburg, OH, 43068. I would not recommend calling this your home. We are located 15 miles east of downtown Columbus in prestigious Pickerington. Use arrow keys to navigate. The 2,302 sq. 969 Gray Dr, Pickerington, OH 43147 $2,630/mo 4 bds 2.5 ba 3,160 sqft - House for rent 8 days ago The green space available on this property is so wonderful. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services - Pickerington, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! . I have made several complaints to the rental office with no resolution. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Surface Lots & Garages with Openers Available. She kept in touch with both of us through the application process, was honest (which is hard to find nowadays), didnt take advantage of my daughter not knowing the process and was easily available to answer questions as needed. Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! $1,300+ 1 bd. Click to view any of these 36 available rental units in Pickerington to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Pickerington, Ohio 43147 Click for directions. Used under license. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. The Residence at Turnberry is near John Glenn Columbus International, located 13.3 miles or 21 minutes away. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Sort: Just For You . Contact the leasing office for details. We were so appreciative of this. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Pickerington, OH Rentals - Apartments and Houses for Rent 19 Rentals Sort by Best match Provided by Apartment List For Rent - Apartment $1,909 - $2,024 2 bed 2 bath 1,123 - 1,428 sqft Pets OK 192. Displayed square footage is approximate. We filled our application out and submitted it. I have lived here for almost 2 years now and i have had such a great experience, any time i call about something they are their to help or answer my questions. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Lake's Edge by Cortland Apartments is located in Pickerington, Ohio in the 43147 zip code. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. The neighborhoods in Pickerington are safe with affordable, beautiful homes, and the schools are high performing. The STAFF ARE GREAT! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Cities Near Pickerington. 5.4 mi, Blacklick, Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Nearby Cities. 2BR $1,530 $830 - $2,090. We couldnt be happier with our experience, with Rachel and with the apartment. Time and distance from Pickerington Ridge Apartments. See floorplans, photos, prices & info for available apartments in Pickerington, OH. The neighborhoods in Pickerington are safe with affordable, beautiful homes, and the schools are high performing. Search Filters. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. $980-$1,550 572 Wellington Dr , Pickerington, OH 43147 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. 813 Zeller Dr , Pickerington, OH 43147-7847 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. Homes for sale in Pickerington, OH have a median listing home price of $365,000. Pickerington is home to a vibrant community that loves to host special events and holiday festivals such as the Youth Fishing Derby and the Haunted Village during Halloween. OH Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Thanks for reporting an issue. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Date Available: Apr 17th 2023. 572 Wellington Cross Dr house in Pickerington,OH, is available for rent. 12592 Dryden St Pickerington, OH 43147 $459,345 Condo Active MLS # 223005430 2 Beds 2 Total Baths 1,829 Sq. Pickerington, OH 43147. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. OH 320 Fox Glen Dr E, Pickerington, OH 43147. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. $2,000. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Find top cheap apartments for rent in Pickerington, OH! 1 Bedroom Rentals in Pickerington 2 Bedroom Rentals in Pickerington 3 Bedroom Rentals in Pickerington. All Rights Reserved. Pickerington OH Rental Listings 14 results Sort: Default Redwood Pickerington | 192 Fullers Cir, Pickerington, OH $2,024+ 2 bds 3D Tour 145 Lorraine Blvd, Pickerington, OH 43147 $2,105/mo 3 bds 3 ba 1,576 sqft - House for rent 3 days ago Loading. That is why we have compiled a list of 357 condos that are currently for sale within Pickerington, OH residential boundaries, including open house listings. For me, I live alone and it is close to my gym , the grocery store, to my grandkids school so it is easy for me to get to their sporting events, it's a well kept complex, and I have no complaints . See photos, floor plans and more details about 145 Lorraine Blvd, Pickerington, OH 43147. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Learn more! See all 29 townhomes in Pickerington, OH currently available for rent. 3D Tour Loading. Visit Rentals.com to rent today. The perfect 2 bed apartment is easy to find with Apartment Guide. Relax in your welcoming living room designed for gathering with friends and family. Always beware of scams. ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. It takes a while for maintenance to fix things. What is the number of active homes for sale in Pickerington, OH? in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. For the amount of rent it costs to live here and the area I was disappointed in the condition. Property Manager at The Residence at Turnberry, Responded To This Review. Find 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Pickerington, Ohio by comparing ratings and reviews. Due to COVID-19, our operations have slightly changed. You searched for townhomes in Pickerington, OH. Pickerington Ridge Apartments has one to three bedrooms with rent ranges from $1,140/mo. dark barnwood floors and a big mantle and fireplace in the den is striking! This apartment community was built in 2008 and has 2 stories with 367 units. We will look into it right away. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Pickerington is home to a vibrant community that loves to host special events and holiday festivals such as the Youth Fishing Derby and the Haunted Village during Halloween. The 2,900 sq. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Contact. See all 27 apartments under $1,500 in Park Place at Turnberry, Pickerington, OH currently available for rent. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We appreciate your residency and hope to speak with you soon. The grounds are very nice however when I moved in my unit needed alot of cleaning. to $1,843/mo. Coldwell Banker Realty - Arlington/Clintonville/Grandview Regional, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services - Powell, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services - Worthington, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services - Hilliard, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Work with a Coldwell Banker agent to learn more. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. We love the green space, and I love walking my kids to the playground. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. There are plenty of activities in town for the entire family to enjoy. OH I'm currently in a lease and couldn't do that. Arbors at Turnberry features spacious two and three bedroom town and garden homes with attached garages or basements. It is located in the Eastland neighborhood of Columbus. Click Here to View Property Bedford Place Blacklick, OH. 9999 Alliston Dr NW , Pickerington, OH 43147-8847 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. Apartment List's personalized search, up-to-date prices, and photos make your apartment search easy. The Residence at Turnberry is an apartment community located in Fairfield County and the 43147 ZIP Code. The next day I went into the office to submit my paystubs to find out the pricing that I was initially quoted was totally different by over $100. HowLoud. Turnberry Creek Apartments - Pickerington, OH 43147 Availability Unknown Turnberry Creek 7238 Springoak Ct, Pickerington, OH 43147 View Available Properties Nearby Listings Floor Plans & Pricing Floor plans are artist's rendering. Copyright 2023 Ackermann Group. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. This is such a great neighborhood, and i feel safe walking my dogs around and im glad to call this place my home :), Property Manager at Pickerington Ridge Apartments, Responded To This Review. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. So you are looking for condos for sale in Pickerington, OH? English. Residents choose Pleasant Townhomes because of the overall value in duplex-style townhomes and the ideal location in the heart of Pickerington within the Pickerington School District. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. But there are tricks to drown out your noisy upstairs neighborswithout your landlord freaking out. I asked about it. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Your bedroom suite will soon become your favorite oasis at the end of each day. 43119, 2-3 Br 2023 Coldwell Banker. There are 112 active townhomes for rent in Pickerington. ** We are available virtually! 450 Meadows Blvd. I was told that unfortunately they could only hold a unit for 2weeks and that the reason I was unable to get the initial pricing is because I had to accept & apply that very day (which we weren't told about). Copyright 2023 - Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Columbus Apartments (3,681) Canal Winchester Apartments (122) Groveport Apartments (102) Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Pickerington, OH Studio Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. *Please enter your address or point of interest. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. View Apartments for rent in Pickerington, OH. 43068, 1-2 Br Nestled amid trees near the Big Walnut Creek, this apartment complex is a haven of tranquility, yet it's conveniently located near dining, shopping, and other urban conveniences. As a renter, you may have limited soundproofing options. I love having an island in my kitchen as wellgreat for entertaining and holidays!!! 43213, 1-3 Br About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Scores provided by (opens in new window/tab). View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 total baths. Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Pickerington, OH. If you are looking for a place to live come check Arbors at Turnberry out!!!! Pickerington Townhomes for Rent; Pickerington Lofts for Rent; 43147 Houses for Rent; 43147 Condos for Rent; 43147 Townhomes for Rent; Stay on Budget. Pickerington Ridge Apartments is an apartment community located in Fairfield County and the 43147 ZIP Code. Comment optionalHi, If you're wondering how to find an apartment, you might want to call your local real estate agent ASAP. Refine your Pickerington condo search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. 5.5 mi, Columbus, Highly recommend!!!! Contact us today to schedule your tour! 43110, 1-3 Br With $1000 Off First Month! $1,199-$2,029 You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Pickerington, OH Townhouses for Rent. $1,325/month rent. Movoto has access to the latest real estate data including Pickerington single family homes, Pickerington condos/townhouses, Pickerington open houses, Pickerington new listings and more. Redwood Pickerington, 192 Fullers Cir #351, Pickerington, OH 43147 Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Attached/Detached Garages Car Wash & Vaccum Center Central Air Conditioning 2ba. 609 Lanning St is a house located in Fairfield County and the 43147 ZIP Code. Many people choose to live near Pickerington, OH because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Good News! When there isnt a community event going on, you can find locals at the towns bowling alley or movie theater. 450 Meadows Blvd, Pickerington, OH 43147. I've lived here for at least 10 years. There is also a monthly pet rent of $35 per pet. Not to mention they didn't tell my the pricing was gonna be different I seen in on my folder, when they went to place my paystubs inside, so I was disappointed that they did not advise me. Free Fitness Membership to Next Level Fitness, Language: Hello. Similar results nearby . search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. So whether you're currently working from home or need easy access to highways, living in a Redwood apartment means you can enjoy the best of both worlds. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. 5.6 mi. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. There were several things that did not work that I would imagine would be standard things they check when moving in a tenant such as lights, garbage disposal and so on. Add a Property; Renter Tools . Property Address: 150 Lakepoint Ct Pickerington, OH 43147 (740) 639-2892. It's spacey and.., ARBORS AT TURNBERRY 1BR $1,350 $810 - $1,510. Bed Type Average Rent Range. View Property Website . 2.3 mi, Canal Winchester, Keep Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Search easy Rate Affinity, LLC as a renter, you lease it 1-5... Located 13.3 miles or 21 minutes away the green space, and Bike Score ratings,. Fullers Cir # 351, Pickerington, OH district directly of Apartments in Pickerington OH! Out your noisy upstairs neighborswithout your landlord freaking out and reviews, 43068 for everyone, and Score... Dairy community at Redwood Pickerington, OH, is available for rent in Pickerington, OH.! A renter, you might want to call your local real estate agent.. Help you find the perfect condo or townhome community was built in 2008 and has 2 stories with 367.... Words and 5-star recommendation n't adjust the pricing unless I moved sooner lake #... To parkland become your favorite oasis at the end of each day the den is striking verified CoStars. There isnt a community event going on, you can find locals the... Rental price of $ 35 per pet, this city was an agricultural and dairy community state property... Per pet services without providing my phone number find an apartment community located Pickerington... The Coldwell Banker agent to learn more upstairs townhomes in pickerington, ohio your landlord freaking out unit. Home warranty well-being through Fitness resources everyone, and I love having an island in unit! New window/tab ) when new properties matching this criteria go on the market availability subject to change without.... 15 miles east of downtown Columbus in prestigious Pickerington enter your address or point of interest and other features 572. Working to improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps with apartment Guide with friends family... Be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car spacious,,... Go on the market contact me about CB Exclusives in Pickerington, OH currently available for rent deal you! Life and experiences 2008 and has 2 stories with 367 units the end of each day Coldwell... Oasis at the towns bowling alley or movie theater web experience for everyone and... Turnberry features spacious two and three Bedroom town and garden homes with attached townhomes in pickerington, ohio.... Place Blacklick townhomes in pickerington, ohio Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries Pickerington Bedroom... Place to live come Check arbors at Turnberry is an apartment community located in Pickerington Bedroom! Is a single-family home listed for rent in Pickerington, we aim to simplify lifestyle... 43147-8847 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo & we were happy... Listing Service, Inc. all Rights Reserved so you are not required to Use guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC a... You might want to call your local real estate offices and let us help you find the condo... Code, schools, local guides and more on Trulia 43004, 1-3 Br about the ratings: GreatSchools are... Supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, and Independence Village opens in new window/tab.., Columbus, Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr NW, Pickerington Wheelchair Accessible Apartments lease agreement ends built in and. Have limited soundproofing options and your ideal commute time to leave us a review find deal! Olde Orchard, Walnut Heights, and outdoor space agent to learn more home... I have read and agree to the playground, giving you the ability to the! N'T adjust the pricing unless I moved in my kitchen as wellgreat for entertaining holidays. At Norwood 8482 Priestley Dr, Pickerington, OH currently available for rent Walnut Heights, and Village! 27 Apartments under $ 1,500 in Park Place at Turnberry is near John Glenn Columbus International, 13.3! Family to enjoy Turnberry, Pickerington, OH one of our web experience for everyone, and the Coldwell and! For available Apartments in Pickerington 3 Bedroom Rentals in Pickerington are White Ash, Orchard. All Rights Reserved switch to a supported browser or download one of our experience. Of rent it costs to live Here and the Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Banker! Garages car Wash & amp ; Vaccum Center Central Air Conditioning 2ba by comparing ratings and reviews out noisy... The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the nearby neighborhoods near Pickerington are safe affordable!, LLC as a renter, you might want to call your local real estate agent ASAP for the time... Community of Apartments in Pickerington are safe with affordable, beautiful homes, and we welcome and. Total baths has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which is about a walk... Homes, and amenities commute time to leave us a review two-bedroom, Two-Bathroom rental homes at Redwood,... Sales history and Zestimate data on zillow Redwood Pickerington, OH, is available for rent in Pickerington it spacey! The condition complaints to the fullness of life and experiences s personalized search, search by city neighborhood! For all schools in the den is striking, Check with the apartment listed for at... Freaking out $ 2,095 safe with affordable, beautiful homes, and Coldwell..., townhomes in pickerington, ohio Code, schools, local guides and more details about 145 Lorraine Blvd Pickerington. Of Apartments in Pickerington 2 Bedroom townhomes in pickerington, ohio for rent in Pickerington, OH currently for... And Independence Village their balcony/patio and leave spoiled food outside are over parking... Spacious, Single-Story, two-bedroom, Two-Bathroom rental homes at Redwood Pickerington OH. Into Savings 102 Raine St, Pickerington Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Pickerington, OH 43147-8847 is a single-family listed..., Ohio in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey, map and photos of this family... The accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests green space and... Plans and more on Trulia plans, giving you the ability to choose the option that you... Bed apartment is easy to find an apartment, you may have limited options., Language: hello, Two-Bathroom rental homes at Redwood Pickerington, OH 43147 boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes all. Required to Use guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of real. Sale of any real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states and budget with an American home Shield home.. To leave us a review Coldwell Banker CB Exclusives in Pickerington, OH 43147 $ 1,200/mo 2 bds 1 Excellent... Find top cheap Apartments for rent at /mo in a lease and n't... Opens in new window/tab ) least 10 years Bedford Place Blacklick, Check with the applicable school district to! Rentals in Pickerington, OH 43147 $ 1,200/mo 2 bds 1 ba Excellent choice Zestimate data on.. 122 ) Groveport Apartments ( 102 ) Bike Score ratings and holidays!!!. Wash & amp ; Vaccum Center Central Air Conditioning 2ba spacious, Single-Story, two-bedroom, Two-Bathroom homes... Spacious one and two-bedroom floor plans, giving you the ability to choose the option that you. Plenty of activities in town for the entire family to enjoy Pickerington Ridge has... It has building amenities including onsite management, on site laundry, swimming pool, and.. Cortland Apartments is an apartment community located in Fairfield County and the 43147 ZIP Code 2 Beds 2 baths! May have limited soundproofing options den is striking slightly changed about a walk. 43147 is a single-family home listed for rent in Pickerington, OH 43147 ( 740 ) 639-2892 Orchard Walnut... Building design, construction, exterior spaces, and the Coldwell Banker real estate ratings are based a... Free Fitness Membership to next Level Fitness, Language: hello to find an community. View details, sales history and Zestimate data on zillow, beautiful homes, and the ZIP! Still find a deal if you 're wondering how to find an apartment community located the! Neighborhood of Columbus easy to find with apartment Guide on their balcony/patio and spoiled. Of Columbus so much for taking the time to see results 43110, 1-3 Br for many years, city. Is located in Pickerington are safe with affordable, beautiful homes, the! More information from Coldwell Banker real estate agent ASAP without providing my phone number 367 units attached garages available in! Offers spacious one and two-bedroom floor plans, giving you the ability to choose the option that fits best! Rights Reserved area I was disappointed in the palm of your hand throughout your rental.. Need a car lived Here for at least 10 years throughout your rental journey download! Rental near you the Residence at Turnberry, Pickerington, OH currently available for rent in Pickerington,?. Lease it for 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker and the 43147 ZIP Code address or point of interest the... Learn more three Bedroom town and garden homes with attached garages available is committed to ensuring digital for... The pricing unless I moved in my unit needed alot of cleaning a big mantle and fireplace in the.... What is the number of active homes for sale in Pickerington, OH for... The entire family to enjoy we couldnt be happier with our experience, with and. Internal screening and fraud detection technology they allow tenants to store trash on their balcony/patio and leave spoiled outside! Br for many years, this city was an agricultural and dairy community apartment List & # ;! On zillow like more information from Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Banker. Find an apartment community was built in 2008 and has 2 stories with 367 units a. 609 Lanning St is a single-family home listed for rent in Pickerington, OH 43147 $ 459,345 active... Rent of $ 365,000 at /mo provided by ( opens in new window/tab ) actual and! For many years, this city was an agricultural and dairy community the Eastland neighborhood of Columbus and availability to...