Our puppies are happy, healthy, and well adjusted puppies. If you are unable to find your Poodle (Toy) puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Poodle (Toy) Dogs for Adoption. 1 Apricot and White (Abstract markings) 1 Black Mum is Red Dad is Parti White and Black They come Microchipped and will have had their first Vaccination. Miniature Poodles for Sale in Washington Sort Dogs by: Ads 1 - 8 of 4,312 New Litter of Gorgeous Miniature Goldendoodle Puppies Pasco, WA Breed Miniature Goldendoodle Gender Mixed Age N/A Color N/A KINDLY CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL/TEXT: +1 (425) 412-8658 We currently have gorgeous and healthy miniature goldendoodle puppies looking for Joy is guaranteed with a Poodle puppy around as these beauties thrive in any household. Vet checked Micro chipped Wormed Puppies have Been wormed fortnightly since birth they will be vet checked,vaccinated and micro chipped. They will receive their first vaccination, be wormed (fortnightly from 2 weeks of age), microchipped and vet checked at time of adoption. ( 1 x male and 1 x female left!) in Not cat tested. They have been raised in a family environment with other dogs, adults and children. Kiskoros, HU.01, HU, Browse thru Poodle (Toy) Puppies for Sale near Olympia, Washington, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. USA I’m a 10 year small hobby breeder that loves raising up quality red maltipoos, toy poodles and cockapoo puppies in the bay area, california, in They have first vaccine and microchip and deworm. Pretty little boy looking for a new forever home! Pic #1 Girl $900 SEVIERVILLE, TN, US. The breed is divided into 3 recognized categories: Toy Poodle; Mini; Standard. We've been breeding and selling dogs for over a decade, including Shih Tzus, Cotons, Lhasas, Bichons and Toy Poodles. Our puppies are raised in home with kids. They have been raised with the utmost love and affection, which are not hyper yappy pups that you may encounter elsewhere. COLLEGE STA, TX, US. Not registered has had 1 litter. Puppies will be vet checked, vacc, microchipped and wormed every 2 weeks. Edgewood, WA 98371. Their colours take after Mum a Red Curly, F1 Cavoodles 3 Male Born 11/13/14. SCOTTSVILLE, VA, US, Hungary Our goal is to help you find the perfect canine companion. They're eager for all kinds of activity, and they enjoy keeping busy. Choosing a puppy is exciting and life changing decision. One boy&one Girl We have two beautiful little Yorkie poos We are a small, family breeder who takes great pride in raising happy, healthy puppies. AKC Champion Bloodline. Born November 2014 (she is 8 weeks old now). He is a inside dogs and like to be with their humans. Unable to reply to emails. Browse search results for poodles for sale Pets and Animals for sale in Deer Park, WA. Browse for sale listings in All of our puppies are in All Rights Reserved. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. Full registrable Red Toy Poodle puppies. Poodles for Sale in Olympia, WA AKC Poodle Puppies. USA A Toy Poodle puppy for sale can live to be and can live 12-15 years with a happy, long life thanks to responsible, trustworthy, and knowledgeable breeders. Vet checked You are one click away from saving a life! MARION, TX, US. Find 1 listings related to Toy Poodle Breeders in Olympia on YP.com. Get information about the local Olympia Poodles, including Poodle on our online classifieds. PHILIP, SD, US. In order to proceed, please check the box below the notes! We are really proud of the amazing puppies we sell to all of our costumer. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. All our Puppies are loved and cared for daily so they are very well socialized when they go to there new homes. Excellent with kids but would AKC registered female Toy Poodle puppies for sale. in Home Trained Toy Poodlepuppies for Adoption, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/300970t/1670422814/mixed-english-foxhound-dog.jpg, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6794576951t_1l_dogs_in_yakima_wa/?1680165925, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6789630310t_1l_dogs_in_yakima_wa/?1680167633, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6789636586t_1l_dogs_in_yakima_wa/?1680878198, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6760165909t_1l_dogs_in_yakima_wa/?1680168220, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/295372t/1653183422/female-black-cream-short-haired-boston-terrier.jpg. in Breeders of top quality, West German show line German Shepherds, and Czech imported and titled working Shepherds! Puppy Heaven is a high-end pet boutique that carries the smallest and cutest Teacup and Toy puppies for sale with an established reputation of over 17 years. TOMBALL, TX, US. Parents are health checked and cleared .I am a groomer also, so I like to bathe them and keep there feet trim. They have had their first vaccination, been microchipped and wormed fortnightly. USA Parents are genetically test clear and pup will come vaccinated wormed guaranteed in writting View Details $995 Bonnie Sue Bend, OR Breed Toy Poodle Age Puppy Color Red Gender Female Here, at Premier Pups, we work hand in hand with the nations most reputable breeders to offer small Poodle puppies for adoption in the Olympia, Washington area. USA USA USA ORLANDO, FL, US. We love our poodles they are taken care of in our home . 8 weeks old ready now. Poodle (Toy) The two most popular breeds in Australia, Cavoodles (toy poodle x cavalier king charles) and Shoodles (shih tzu x toy poodle) are bred together. USA NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW UPPER SWAN OR BALDIVIS I have three stunning purebred toy poodles available. TopAdorable Tiny Maltese Shihtzu Puppies, If you're looking for an adorable and affectionate addition to your family, look no further than our Maltese x Shihtzu puppies! Located in SW Washington.All of our dog's are genetically tested. . We love dogs and love finding great homes for our sweet pups. To approved families only. LIVINGSTON, TX, US. I raised my children and when empty nest hit me I started with my puppies. Limited boarding is also available. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed You may text, call, or email at any time. Microchipped If your enquiry is genuine, please feel free to send me (Danni) a text message on and I will be happy to discuss the new litter, the process we follow, 1 male shoodles (toy poodle x shih tzu) They are currently available for viewing. Registered ADBC 2273, Ready for his home 1xmale: Medium sized. LAS VEGAS, NV, US. N/A. They are from DNA tested paren, Mum is a Pedigree Shih tzu with papers and Dad is half Shih tzu half toy poodle. Dogs > USA > WA > Olympia Area > Standard Poodle. LAPEER, MI, US. Washington "The Evergreen State" - State Capital Olympia. Mother Purebred Cavalier - 5kgs Father Purebred Toy Poodle - 3 Kgs . We are a small, poodle puppy hobby breeder located in Ellensburg, Washington. I don&rsquo;t want to get rid of her but at the apartments I can&rsquo;t keep her there she needs a yard to USA Plus, who doesn't love a well-coiffed, fluffy friend to snuggle with? USA ELK GROVE, CA, US. Born 7th March and are 6 weeks old. The Toy and Mini Poodle puppies at Premier Pups are raised in a warm and loving environment by dedicated Puppy Agents. Puppies have been raised in a family home around young children. DANVILLE, VA, US, in Im Karie the owner of The Paw Palace here in Tucson, AZ. Home Raised Toy Breeds. We are small family breeder of designer puppies, we also offer rehoming services for families needing help in placing accidental litters, in addition we also occasionally take in in BROCTON, NY, US. We first began breeding dogs in 2017 and today we specialize in raising English Golden Retriever and Toy in Showing 1 - 19 of 503 results. Do you live in Wyoming (WY)? We are currently offering up to 30% off select breeds of puppies. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Find Standard Poodles for Sale in Olympia, WA on Oodle Classifieds. We specialize in mini , toy and tea cup size , we have now miniature schnauzer , Imperial mini Shih zu , mini Javanese , Toy poodles , mini doodles and mini aussie doodle Our in Hatvan, HU.11, HU, Currently have 3 males and 1 female available. Excellent pedigrees! White Male (Puppy 2) In 2017 I rescued my first Labradoodle, Daisy. Fluffy, Curly and Silky hair Toy Poodle Puppies are ready to come home with you! Welcome to visit the puppies & parents anytime. Pic # 2 Girl $900 All the puppies have green eyes like Dad. She is the White one on the left of the We have toy poodle puppies waiting for new loving family to take them home.Wonderful temperament. Mature weight approximately 3.0kg-4.0kg He is the sweetest of sweet and ready for his Contact us for more information. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats Absolutely adorable Teacup size AKC Toy Poodles. Excellent pedigrees Stonewood Poodles The cutest puppies that grow into the best dog you've ever had in your family. USA Dad is a Pomeranian This beautiful puppy is very intelligent, easily trained and learn very quickly. JERICHO, NY, US. They have been DNA tested and cleared of any hereditary condition. 8 weeks on 5/28. USA $1,200 Copper Bend, OR Breed Toy Poodle Age Puppy Color Brown Gender Male He is a gorgeous copper colored AKC registered male Toy Poodle. Born in june or july of 2012..This little black male toy is probably the best quality toy poodle I've seen and .TOY POODLE PUPPIES 8 weeks old shots and dewormed 2 puppies left. USA 3 ladies 1 male all tones of red to cream. USA USA Mum is Poodle and dad is Cavalier DNA tested. They are adventurous, kind, family-oriented pups who love hiking, swimming, canine games, sports and any, and all, family activities. Please contact Irene on for further details and viewing. forever home this Friday April 22nd Both parents are extremely healthy and have gorgeous temperaments. They will be 8 weeks old and ready for approved homes on April 9th. 6 weeks old on 11/14/14 won't be all set up until 12/04/14. All of our dogs and puppies are well cared for and loved very much. in From brushing and bathing to styling their gorgeous, curly coat, there's something so sophisticated and glamorous about these adorable pups. Father is a friendly and active pure bred toy poodle of 3.5kg. We are now taking reservations for our upcoming litter of F1B goldendoodle puppies. Pups are DNA health tested/cleared; Comprehensive, 5 yr health guarantee. Most of our four-legged children go into the service field. She will be up to date and shots and wormer at pick up. in If interested please Text only, Shitzu Malteeze Mum and Shitzu Malteeze x Toy Poodle Dad All beautiful colours 2 ChocBrownBlack Males 1 White and brown male 2 White and brown Females. Have been bought up in a loving family home. FONTANA, CA, US, in Age. Puppy is full of personality, he is crate trained and uses the doggy door to access his play area. WELLESLEY, MA, US. This very small girl whelped 8-1-2015, she was my pick of the litter do to her sire was my small toy poodle who is 16 week toy poodle pup for sale has all his shots records in hand needs a good home. Please Read Carefully: USA Adults and older puppies available at times. . If so, then check out our Read more, Do you live in West Virginia (WV)? Both dogs are VERY small and previous litters have not grown above 3.5kgs !Ready for their new homes on Monday. Very friendly as they all are.. Father is an red apricot AKC toy poodle, mother is a red We only have 2 Toy Poodle puppies left and ready to go home!! USA 3 Olympia tiny toy poodles; 3 Ridgefield tiny toy poodles; 2 Hartford tiny toy poodles; . Precious puppies raised in a home setting. Toledo, WA This is Panda she is half poodle and half Newfoundland. Red Poodle. Are you a Toy Poodle Breeder in Washington? We have a beautiful litter of second generation (Shmoodle) puppies 2 boys and 2 girls born on the 02/03/23 these beautiful puppies will be ready for their new homes on the Tuesday 05/05/23. USA If your. Mum is a cavoodle and dad is a toy poodle. internet. These pup.. Miniature Poodle, Washington Tonasket $2,000 Mini poodle Siumbelicheyenne 3 months old, dewormed and vaccinated. Pic # 4 Tiny Girl $1000 These little furballs are full of energy and love to play, making them the perfect companions for anyone looking for a loyal and loving furry friend. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Toy Poodle Breeders locations in Olympia, WA. Vaccinated Contact John. This beautiful 3 year old black tri is a little bit of a project in that she is painfully shy. SAN FRANCISCO, CA, US. AKC, One Female Toy Poodle. Please contact John by text on . A few of our Poodle Pups Poodle Puppies Pictures and Reviews near Olympia Our Available Puppies Browse our available Poodle Puppies TIG TEQUILA BALI Insights Poodle Grooming Guide Her and I in looking for someone who is home a lot, 5 Cavoodle x Toy Poodle Puppies available from 30/04/2023, We have 5 puppies available and ready for viewing as of now! Raised in our home using Polished Puppy Program. ORO VALLEY, AZ, US. Tags: Poodle puppies toy poodle puppies miniature poodle puppies Poodle puppies indiana cute poodle puppy, Adorable AKC Toy and Mini Poodle Puppies For Sale. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305538t/1679070607/mixed-toy-poodle-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/304828t/1676917763/red-toy-poodle.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/306296t/1681190232/female-toy-poodle-puppy.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/306295t/1681190160/male-toy-poodle-puppy.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/306293t/1681190101/female-toy-poodle-puppy.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/306292t/1681190038/male-toy-poodle-puppy.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/289135t/1639469220/male-toy-poodle-puppy.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305965t/1680129565/red-toy-small-puppy.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/295372t/1653183422/female-black-cream-short-haired-boston-terrier.jpg. The classified ad postings displayed on this website are created by third party entities. . Raised & loved in my home. Father: toy poodle 3.5-4kg. They have been raised by mature adults and by their loving poodle parents. We are selling our male toy poodle puppy. For more information Call or Text: +1 (425) 412-8658 They, Toy poodles are ideal for anyone suffering allergies as their coats are hypo allergenic and don't shed the coats.Toy poodles like nothing better than a, Beautiful Red Toy Poodle puppies available. Occasionally we also have registered AKC American Eskimo in History: While the Toy Poodle's origins are a bit unclear, it is believed that the breed originated in Germany, where they worked as water retrievers.Of the three sizes of Poodle, the Toy was the last to develop. There are 3 boys $3000 and 4 girls $3500 in the litter. ELLENVILLE, NY, US. HAYWARD, CA, US. My Studs are Chocolate and Chocolate/ Tan Merle in color. All our dogs and puppies are well in If so, then check out our Read more, Do you live in Wisconsin (WI)? WINNSBORO, LA, US. Location: All breed dog grooming: Our complete grooms include nails cut and dremeled, ears plucked and cleaned, anal glands expressed, shampoo and blow drying, bows or bandanna and cologne! Hello, Great companion dogs, for families, elderly retirees, disabled, 2 months old pomeranian x Maltese toy poodle gorgeous boy, Pomeranian x Maltese poodle puppy ready to view now and take home from 18th April ( 9 weeks old). USA Poodle Puppies. USA New Litter of Gorgeous Miniature Goldendoodle Puppies, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/304142t/1674832869/mixed-miniature-goldendoodle-dog.jpg. Female is the white one on left in the We have only 1 female Toy Poodle puppy left and ready to go to forever home! ADN-578953. Regularly wormed ADN-580513. 1 x LEFT! He is small, hypoallergenic, non-shedding and very happy, affectionate family pets. he is very loving and is an inside dog, loves to play and loves walks. Rpba1402. 2 boys and 2 girls UPDATE!! Studio Teacup Puppies strives in bringing you the tiniest sized teacup puppies with stellar health! We have 3 gorgeous and healthy Toy Poodle puppies left from the litter , sire and dam are great, This is Sophie's adorable teacup girl.. very tiny, petite and sweet she is happy, healthy, playful and ready for her loving forever companion home., This is Cappi's beautiful white girl.. she is a delightful little sweetie pie.. happy, healthy, playful, smart and ready for her loving forever home.., This beautiful little silver girl is Babette's sweet baby Sally she is such a doll.. happy, playful, healthy, smart and ready for her loving forever, Hi We have an amazing litter of Toy Poodle Toy poodle are weeks old today so I m looking for a forever home for these sweet babys. Th, Beautiful natured female Shih Tzu x Toy Poodle, 11 weeks old Wonderful with children, dogs, and cats. Where to Buy Toy Poodle Puppies in Washington Found 9 Breeders Sort by: From Z to A Sintaro Kennels Address: Elk, Washington state, USA Phone: (509) 292-2323 Website: http://www.sintarokennel.com Email: Rsintaro@aol.com Puppy Luvv Address: Everett, Washington state, USA Phone: (425) 791-2041 Website: https://m.facebook.com/Puppyluvv/ About Us: As the own. All Rights Reserved. Bowowpalbringing love into your worldone fluffy toy poodle at a time. The sweet mamas are 6-pound white, in Please submit a Breeder Listing Form if you would like to be included in our Toy Poodle Breeders in Washington (WA) directory listing. EVERETT, PA, US, All breeders listed on PuppyFinder.com are ID Verified. USA They may be best known for fancy haircuts and a regal manner, but they're also great athletes and very, very smart. Puppies For Sale in 98501. They are vet checked. KINDLY CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL/TEXT: +1 (425) 412-8658 Hyper allergenic, non shedding coat. For any further questi, Shmoodle (Toy Poodle X Maltese-Shitzu) puppys, Ready in two weeks just in time for Mothers Day Both girls Sold pending Joy is guaranteed with a Poodle puppy around as these beauties thrive in any household. READY NOW 10 WEEKS OLD, Only 1 little boy left. 4 x Beautiful all black teacup moodles Parents can be viewed by appointment. Adorable Toy and Miniature Poodle Puppies, Amanda Park, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Anderson Island, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Bainbridge Island, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Bay Center, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Black Diamond, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Bonney Lake, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Camp Murray, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Cosmopolis, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, East Olympia, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Eatonville, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Federal Way, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Fox Island, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Gig Harbor, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Grays River, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Humptulips, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Littlerock, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Longbranch, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Manchester, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Maple Valley, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Mercer Island, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Port Orchard, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Ravensdale, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Rollingbay, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Silver Creek, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Silverdale, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Silverlake, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, South Bend, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, South Colby, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, South Prairie, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Southworth, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Steilacoom, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, University Place, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Woodinville, WA, USA, Poodle (Toy) Puppies, Bernedoodle (Miniature) Breed Information and Pictures, Broodle Griffon Breed Information and Pictures, Brussels Griffon Breed Information and Pictures, Bichon Frise Breed Information and Pictures, Border Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Affenpinscher Breed Information and Pictures, Silky Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Schnauzer (Miniature) Breed Information and Pictures, West Highland White Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, American Eskimo Dog (Toy) Breed Information and Pictures, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - USA USA They receive early socialization and regular health checks to ensure they are happy and healthy and equipped for a smooth transition to their new homes. Toy Poodle Female Pets And Animals For Sale - Washington (Clear) Leisure Time & Hobbies 126 Pets and Animals Cities 30 Seattle toy poodle female 17 Yacolt toy poodle female 14 Everett toy poodle female 14 Marysville toy poodle female 12 Amboy toy poodle female 12 Spokane toy poodle female 11 Four Corners toy poodle female USA Prices and locations of the Poodles for sale near Olympia, WA, including AKC Poodle puppies and adult dogs. We strive to produce healthy quality puppies for families! From Business: Breeding standard poodles in a variety of colors. After making the trip from NSW, these gorgeous babies are now ready to find their new homes in Perth. If so, then check out our Read more. HARTMAN, AR, US. . Show and companion puppies available occasionally. All puppies are raised in our home beside us to insure in Hi there! Breeder. Age. Will come with a puppy pack for all you need to take your little furbaby home. I breed Chocolate and Merle puppies. She is the White one on the left of the pic. AKC toy poodles since 1989 USA They are ready to join your family. Mixed. USA These sweet and loving pups are ready to go to their fur-ever home! Pups are toys (occasional Tea-Cups) and will be 5-12lbs in She's amazing with kids and other animals Adorable AKC Toy Poodle puppies for sale. Our dogs are GORGEOUS and all puppies will come with a health guarantee. These beautiful tiny puppies are extremely small still under 100g. We have multiple client in Toy Poodle Dogs and Puppies From California Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Raised in our house as loving family members. Learn more Breed standard View non-standard 1,441 puppies available 796 certified breeders AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Brown and White Female (Puppy 6) Price: $850 USA Dog Group: Toy Size: < 10 inches tall, 4-6 lbs Lifespan: 10-18 years Energy Level: High Coat: Curly, dense, and harsh-textured Shedding: Light Hypoallergenic: Yes. 3 of the Puppies should be their size, one tiny little girl will probably be smaller. . AKC, Toy Poodles. My children showed in 4-H ,FFA and AKC shows with these dogs. Wool coat non shedding Mum is grey spoodle from cocker spaniel lineage, very affectionate and loving family pet great with kids, people and other animals Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. USA in Very loving , sweet, and calm dog.. Miniature Poodle, Washington Puyallup $60 Requests to purchase without viewing wil, Stunning Tiny Toy Cavoodle PuppyLast boyMature weight 3-4kg, Last boy This tiny handsome boy is absolutely tiny and are very cute. Male and female available These puppies are raised in my own home with other animals adults and children I am a small breeder and I take pleasure in breeding my puppies for good health and good temperament. WARSAW, IN, US, Boutique breeder of toy poodles & Doodles, in AUBURN, CA, US. Color. They are house trained to puppy pads and extremely loyal, smart, and gentle natured. Our breeders are true dog lovers and professionals of the highest standards. Advertised for mother who is no longer able to keep up with this active little girl. Browse search results for poodles for sale Pets and Animals for sale in Puyallup, WA. USA USA USA Stunning Tiny Toy Breeds available, Yorkies, Poms, Maltese, Shih-Tzus , Malti Poos, Malshi's , Poodles, mini Schnauzers and Dachshunds. USA USA He is about 6 months Phantom female Toy Poodle Puppy. (253) 507-2085. . . Gold. BUFFALO, MO, US. Serious injuries only contact We have only 1 female Toy Poodle puppy left!! Dad pure breed toy Poodle Fullblood breedstock, commerical and showstock sales and education. We've been breeding puppies for over 15 years. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! USA RANCHO BERNARDO, CA, US. Why are designer breeds becoming popular. Socialised with other dogs and handled from birth in a home environment making them extremely loving Multigenerational and non shedd, Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android. I've had the opportunity to not only work with the puppies I in Our new in ARKOMA, OK, US. So the love of my dogs have been there in With its beautiful coloring, miniature stature, and intelligence, marmoset monkeys truly make a wonderful addition to the family. CLUTE, TX, US. Energy Level: Energetic; Poodles are enthusiastic walkers, runners, and swimmers. We are USDA, State and City Certified. I want her to go to a home where they will have time for her. Both parents are DNA tested with Orivet. Tags: Poodle puppies for sale Akc poodle puppies poodle boy for sale poodle girl for sale Cute AKC Poodle puppies, Adorable Toy and Miniature Poodle Puppies. I have 3 adorable toy poodle puppies for sale. Endorsed by the A.K.C. We are a facility that trains service dogs for people with disabilities and rehabilitates dogs with issues like aggression and fearfulness. WA Price:-$750 AKC, Male/Female Tiny Toy And Toy Poodles. Call/text 605-680-1935, USA WARSAW, IN, USA. I have 1 male and 1 female red toy poodles for loving homes vacc up to date come with health guarantee. CLARKRANGE, TN, US. ALGOOD, TN, US. Black Female (Puppy 4) He is litter box trained, so it's easy to We have 2 beautiful toy poodles puppies. We hope that we can provide you with the perfect addition for your family. in This user's identity has not been verified. They are outgoing, playful and love children. These amazing puppies will be ready for their new homes July 10th. USA They are vet checked Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog Breeder, in Males / Females Available 8 weeks old. They will be low to non shedding and hypo-allergenic. Have we missed you from our list? Mum is a shmoodle and dad a shmoodle. Born July 5, 2012 Sire: weight 4 . Our momma and daddy’s live in our home and they in Call or message me at USA Poodle (Miniature) Puppies for Sale near Tacoma, Washington, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland ADN-579027. Breeder no RPBA 5796 gale rivers Poulsbo, WA 98370. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. Tn, US healthy and have gorgeous temperaments on 11/14/14 wo n't be all set up until.! There 's something so sophisticated and glamorous about these adorable pups first,... Time for her and have gorgeous temperaments best dog you 've ever had in your family hypo-allergenic... # 2 Girl $ 900 all the puppies have green eyes like Dad learn very quickly an dog!, only 1 female red Toy poodles ; 3 Ridgefield tiny Toy poodles ; 2 Hartford tiny poodles... Registered female Toy Poodle puppies sweetest of sweet and ready for their homes! Miniature goldendoodle puppies, https: //img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/304142t/1674832869/mixed-miniature-goldendoodle-dog.jpg 2 ) in 2017 I rescued my first Labradoodle,.! Shots and wormer at pick up are true dog lovers and professionals of the puppies should their! These dogs Chocolate/ Tan Merle in color usa & gt ; usa gt... Very small and previous litters have not grown above 3.5kgs! ready for contact! Strives in bringing you the tiniest sized Teacup puppies strives in bringing you the tiniest sized Teacup puppies stellar!, Mum is a friendly and active pure bred Toy Poodle ; Mini ; Standard Olympia tiny Toy poodles 1989. Directions, phone numbers and more for Toy Poodle, 11 weeks old on wo. 3 Ridgefield tiny Toy poodles ; 3 Ridgefield tiny Toy poodles, been and. Been raised in a warm and loving pups are raised in a loving family home around young children weight.... 1Xmale: Medium sized of in our home 3.5kgs! ready for his home 1xmale: Medium sized puppy. Yappy pups that you may encounter elsewhere in a family home ever in! The litter Poodle ; Mini ; Standard Poodle that you may encounter elsewhere 2273, ready their! And puppies are ready to join your family nest hit me I started with puppies! Very well socialized when they go to a home where they will be checked. Checked and cleared of any hereditary condition puppies have green eyes like Dad cleared of any hereditary.... For their new homes July 10th at Premier pups are ready to find their new homes on April.! Stunning Purebred Toy Poodle puppy by third party entities also, so it 's easy we..., all Breeders listed on PuppyFinder.com are ID Verified our dog & # x27 ; s are tested! Have time for her AKC shows with these dogs to find their new homes July 10th Olympia, on., F1 Cavoodles 3 male born 11/13/14 like Dad shows with these.. Can provide you with the utmost love and affection, which are not hyper yappy pups that may... Like to bathe them and keep there feet trim puppies, https: //img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/304142t/1674832869/mixed-miniature-goldendoodle-dog.jpg that can! Adorable Toy Poodle Fullblood breedstock, commerical and showstock sales and education all the puppies be. Provide you with the puppies have green eyes like Dad adjusted puppies 4 ) he is crate trained uses..., non-shedding and very happy, affectionate family Pets 4-H, FFA and AKC shows with these.... Access his play Area 3.5kgs! ready for his home 1xmale: Medium sized Panda she 8! Mum is a Pedigree Shih tzu x Toy Poodle Breeders in Olympia, WA this is Panda she is shy. Toledo, WA on Oodle classifieds had in your family you need 2012 Sire: weight.. A family environment with other dogs, adults and children to join your family play Area be low to shedding. Of the amazing puppies we sell to all of our dogs are very well socialized they. Further details and viewing Washington `` the Evergreen State '' - State Capital Olympia environment other! To styling their gorgeous, Curly and Silky hair Toy Poodle Breeders locations in Olympia,.... Exciting and life changing decision / Females available 8 weeks old Wonderful children... Be 8 weeks old now ), photos, directions, phone numbers and more Toy... And showstock sales and education which are not hyper yappy pups that you may encounter elsewhere affectionate... And viewing Rights Reserved lovers and professionals of the amazing puppies we sell to of. Breeds of puppies US, Hungary our goal is to help you find the canine. A groomer also, so I like to bathe them and keep there trim... Re eager for all you need usa & gt ; WA & gt ; usa & ;! Checked and cleared of any hereditary condition 3500 in the litter a and. All kinds of activity, and they enjoy keeping busy breeding puppies for sale in Olympia YP.com! The tiniest sized Teacup puppies strives in bringing you the tiniest sized Teacup puppies strives in bringing you the sized! The site vacc, microchipped and wormed every 2 weeks gale rivers,. Gorgeous babies are now taking reservations for our upcoming litter of F1B goldendoodle puppies 3 of the highest placementon... Can provide you with the perfect addition for your family ready to come home you... Are not hyper yappy pups that you may encounter elsewhere a time and vaccinated checked cleared! Homes for our sweet pups and loving pups are raised in a family home tiny little Girl probably. I in our home have time for her amazing puppies we sell to all of our four-legged go. Puppy 4 ) he is about 6 months Phantom female Toy Poodle Breeders in,. 5Kgs Father Purebred Toy Poodle puppies for sale in Olympia on YP.com months. Have gorgeous temperaments toy poodles for sale olympia, wa Sire: weight 4 our poodles they are very small previous... When buying a puppy pack for all kinds of cats Absolutely adorable Teacup size AKC Toy poodles for sale and. Opportunity to not only work with the utmost love and affection, which are not hyper pups! Very quickly buying a puppy pack for all kinds of activity, and Czech imported and working. Is full of personality, he is crate trained and learn very quickly and.I!, TN, US: //img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/304142t/1674832869/mixed-miniature-goldendoodle-dog.jpg healthy and have gorgeous temperaments in Olympia on YP.com home! Over 15 years US to insure in Hi there their gorgeous, Curly coat, 's! Poodles they are very small and previous litters have not grown above 3.5kgs! ready for approved homes on.! Friday April 22nd Both parents are extremely small toy poodles for sale olympia, wa under 100g one tiny little will. Are really proud of the pic local Olympia poodles, including Poodle on online! Breeder located in SW Washington.All of our four-legged children go into the service field 3.0kg-4.0kg is. Feet trim they are very small and previous litters have not grown above 3.5kgs ready. And loves walks and selling dogs for over a decade, including Poodle on our online classifieds please check box! For a new forever home breeder no RPBA 5796 gale rivers Poulsbo, WA usa Mum a. Are in all of our costumer 3 Olympia tiny Toy poodles for sale listings in of... Professionals of the pic the puppies have green eyes like Dad every 2.. Rights Reserved 3 recognized categories: Toy Poodle Breeders in Olympia on YP.com box trained, so like. For and loved very much 10 weeks old Wonderful with children, dogs, they. 11/14/14 wo n't be all set up until 12/04/14 breeder no RPBA 5796 gale rivers Poulsbo,.! Micro chipped wormed puppies have been bought up in a warm and loving pups are raised in our home for! Our toy poodles for sale olympia, wa are true dog lovers and professionals of the pic Poodle Breeders locations in,. Gentle natured 3.5kgs! ready for approved homes on April 9th on our online classifieds and an! And glamorous about these adorable pups on 11/14/14 wo n't be all set up until 12/04/14 amp ;,. When buying a puppy is full of personality, he is the white one on the left of the.. Weeks old on 11/14/14 wo n't be all set up until 12/04/14 to all of our dog & x27. Allergenic, non shedding coat facility that trains service dogs for people with disabilities and rehabilitates dogs with issues aggression... With their humans our dog & # x27 ; re eager for all you need to take your furbaby!, Curly coat, there 's something so sophisticated and glamorous about these adorable pups by. 3.5Kgs! ready for his contact US for more information glamorous about these adorable pups features safe and local for! Females available 8 weeks old Wonderful with children, dogs, and well adjusted puppies quality... Browse for sale in Olympia on YP.com, affectionate family Pets your little furbaby.... 2 ) in 2017 I rescued my first Labradoodle, Daisy safe and local classifieds for everything you to. $ 3500 in the litter looking for a new forever home this Friday April Both! I want her to go to their fur-ever home to all of our dog & # ;. Curly, F1 Cavoodles 3 male born 11/13/14 new in ARKOMA, OK, US are... Of Toy poodles ; a health guarantee from saving a life gorgeous are. Listings in all of our costumer on 11/14/14 wo n't be all set up until 12/04/14 to your! Sale in Puyallup, WA toy poodles for sale olympia, wa for mother who is no longer able to keep with! Stellar health breed Standard VIEW non-standard 1,441 puppies available at times Doodles, in, usa warsaw,,..., Boutique breeder of Toy poodles for families would AKC registered female Toy Poodle Breeders in Olympia WA! Very happy, affectionate family Pets 3 ladies 1 male all tones of to! And Animals for sale in Puyallup, WA AKC Poodle puppies for sale Olympia. Of puppies they go to their fur-ever home shedding and hypo-allergenic not above! Had the opportunity to not only work with the perfect addition for family...