The sender should keep copies of all communication about the removal. Personalize the look and feel of your Tree Trimming Proposal by utilizing our online builder. Sample request letter to council for trimming, cutting, or removing trees. . How to Write a Tree Removal Request Letter with Sample. If you would like to discuss this further with me, please do not hesitate to reach out. This letter is a formal request to have the maple tree that is at the end of your driveway either trimmed back or cut down. They are also damaging my front wall and I am worried as this might lead to a mishap. How to Write an Effective Credit Inquiry Removal Letter, Writinga School Transfer Request Letter (with Sample), Writinga Letterto Remove Bad Credit (with Sample). The children also throw stones at the tree which makes it even more likely that a branch might fall down. Please have a professional tree service evaluate the situation and take appropriate action. Im sure that you didnt plant it there on purpose, but it needs to be trimmed back. Inventory fee based on DAO 2004-16. I would be grateful if you would consider this matter as soon as possible. As the branches are very long, they go into my backyard and our children play in the backyard, so there is a risk of children getting hurt by the falling branches. As you may have noticed, the branches from the trees in our shared yard often extend over the street and block the view of oncoming traffic when we are trying to park our cars. Sometimes if it is windy, or if they grow in the wrong position, then they would fall in my back garden, and my kids play out there all day in the summer. Its also a good idea to include your contact information so that your neighbor can reach out to you with any questions or concerns. Multiple formats are used while writing a formal request. If the trees roots are causing problems, you might suggest removing the tree altogether. Endorsement from any of the following Local Government Unit Officials. 3 Easy Steps To Write An Effective Complaint. What can I do if my neighbor has a dangerous tree? Some of the branches hang over our yard and are causing damage. Descriptions: I am a resident of [name of HOA] since [year]. You should have no problem getting an arborist to come out and tend to this. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or concerns about this matter. If you are writing the letter at your neighbors request, for example, include his or her name so the person who reads the letter will be able to consider the letters together. Edit Sample letter to hoa for tree removal. I understand that cutting off the branches might affect your view; however, I expect you to consider my situation as well. Its becoming a bit of a concern for us, as were worried that a strong wind or storm could uproot it, and in turn, damage our property. I understand that trees are an important part of our community and provide many benefits, but I am sure you can understand my concern about the damage being caused to my property. Home Letters Permission Letters Letter Requesting Permission to Trim Trees - Sample Request Letter for Permission Regarding Tree Pruning. Can a utility company cut my trees without mystery permission? If the request is approved, the authority will arrange for the removal of the tree(s) in question. I have been informed that there is a (type of tree) in your backyard that needs to be removed. Please give me a call and we can set up a time to meet in person. Lowest rating: 3. When You Have Bad Neighbors, Revenge Is Sweet! Writing a goodwill letter to a creditor is fairly easy and is definitely something you can do for DIY credit repair. Sample Letter Notification about removing a tree that is a potential safety hazard. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Neighbor tree hazard letter. I am hoping that we can come to a resolution and find a way to address this issue. The roots have grown into the foundation of my garage and are causing cracks at the base of the structure. Neighboring Property Owner Notification Template Letter and Jointly-owned tree removal request letter. Acceptance of proposal. Try to make the letter appear more personal than this form letter, but make sure to use your own words. State your purpose. Also, during the _________ (winter/ spring/ summer/ autumn season), most of them ________ (Mention Your Reason break / get into my house / children sometimes get hit while playing). Ethan Pendleton is a teacher and writer in Columbus, Ohio. Get the Sample letter to hoa for tree removal accomplished. The formal Request letter is usually business related where the company or employee makes a formal request for some assistance or task. When they are falling, they break the roofing tiles on my home, and it is costly to fix at 100 pounds per tile. This way, officials in the city office have a hard copy record of what you have already stated during your telephone conversation. What Happens When You Call Animal Control on a Neighbor That Doesnt Want To Cooperate, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier, Credit Card Dispute Letter Template That'll Get Your Money Back, Send a letter to complain about the noise, Learn how to deal with bad neighbors legally, Stop neighbor from diverting water onto your property, Taking people or companies to small claims court, Leans to one side and appears at risk of falling, Has strong roots that cause damage to your driveway, Is overgrown and resting on your property, Tell us about the issue youre having with a neighbor, Provide more information to help us compose the best demand letter. Sample Request Letters to Order Books Sender Name Company Name Date Recipient Name Designation Company Name State, Pincode Dear Name We, at X and Y, are pleased to be associated with you. How to Write an Effective Credit Inquiry Removal Letter, Writinga School Transfer Request Letter (with Sample), Writinga Letterto Remove Bad Credit (with Sample). I would like to work with you to find a solution. Please let me know what you decide, and Ill make a plan from there. It is a formal request and will get the best results if the tone is . WOULD LIKE TO. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Can You Sue Someone for Cutting Down Trees on Your Property? This could lead to serious injuries if neglected. I'm hoping you'll be able to accommodate my request because it will make life simpler for my family. List as many specific details about the tree as you can because the last thing you want is for the wrong tree to be cut down. Speak with a lawyer, ZERO obligation consultation. PERSONAL LETTERS ? Below we have provided a few top sample letters to neighbors about cutting their trees down that may be on or damaging your property. I want to request permission to cut a (name) tree from the front of my house. [This is a sample Complaint Letter format to Municipality about Tree Cutting or deforestation that has been happening around in your areas, Trees are being cut down with anyone giving any explanation to the government. Below is a sample of a tree-removal request letter to a neighbor. As I stay alone, the house would be left empty with Mimi and Fifi, my pet poodles, all alone. The trees between our houses are lovely, but theyre beginning to cause a problem for me. is put on written notice (by certified mail) and provided a report that the tree has been determined to be dead or unsafe, it would then have liability for any subsequent damage to your home that is caused by their failure to remove the tree. April 1, 2022 December 17, 2020. In most cases, cutting down trees without permission is illegal and, Large trees on residential lots can often have a significant replacement value of, Not sure where to start? For tree pruning, cutting, or removal, you may use this sample letter to send to the local council or forest ranger. Because its branches are touching my house and on another side, they are also touching the power lines. Use the following steps when writing a letter of request: 1. Writing a request letter of permission to use property is a very straightforward process. Dear [Neighbor's name] / [If unknown, just address as 'Dear Neighbor']. A goodwill letter, sometimes called a forgiveness removal letter, is essentially a letter you write to your creditor that nicely asks for them to remove a negative mark from your credit reports. How to Write a Tree Removal Request Letter with Sample May 10th, 2018 - While trees are generally loved for their beauty shade and contribution to . that they will cover any expenses required to remove the tree below is a sample of a tree removal request letter to a neighbor even if the writer is angry with the neighbor the letter should have a polite and courteous tone, sample . The location of the tree should be clearly described. // Leaf Group, The Purdue Online Writing Lab: Writing the Basic Business Letter. We are concerned it might fall and hurt someone or damage our property. I understand that trees are an important part of our community, but I also need to ensure the safety and integrity of my home. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. NEIGHBORS ? I appreciate your consideration in this matter, and am looking forward to coming to a satisfactory compromise for both of us. Thank you for considering this matter. If youre not comfortable with me trimming the branches, please feel free to hire someone. Your email address will not be published. If you are willing to contribute money or. Cutting Down Trees Without Permission in 2023, Construction Company Damaged my trees: What to Know and What to Do, Neighbors Tree Roots Causing Damage to My Foundations or Pipes: A Comprehensive Guide, Business Next Door Damaged My Property Trees and Bushes: A Comprehensive Guide, Are Damaged Trees Covered by Insurance: A Comprehensive Guide. Your NameYour AddressCity, State, Zip Code, Name of ReceiverAddress of ReceiverCity, State, Zip Code. I would hate for your property to be damaged as well. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. The citizen should find out whether there is paperwork that needs to be filled out for to remove trees. I have spoken to you earlier about cutting down the branches; however, you have neglected to do so. Speak with a lawyer, ZERO obligation consultation. Bold and . I anticipate your prompt response and am grateful for your assistance. Date Concern Authority name Council Office/forest officer We need to be able to maintain the yard and use the attached tool shed. I hope you will understand the situation and consider trimming the trees at the earliest. Yours Sincerely/Faithfully, Rating: 5 (1338 Rating) Highest rating: 3. I request you to please visit the site and after checking grant permission for its immediate removal otherwise it can cause any loss. I am writing to you because your trees roots have caused damage to my property. Everything that can be edited for each project is shown in . Letter to forest officer to cut trees. How to Write a Tree Removal Request Letter with Sample April 29th, 2018 - If no action is taken within seven days the person should call the city office again and remind them the tree poses a danger The citizen should find out if there is a form that needs to be completed requesting tree removal from the city As you know, the branches and foliage from your tree have grown over the property line, making it difficult for me to maintain my side of the fence. I am writing to request you to please trim the branches of the tree that is in your backyard. The first step in writing your letter is to clearly identify the problem youre facing. __________ (Contact Details). This is only a simple of it. These branches and roots of the trees are growing into my garden and damaging my property. 3. It has started creating problems for my family. I shall be highly helped and look forward to your quick response. Just wanted to send you a quick letter about the tree in your backyard. Step 2. I made several attempts to find you at home without success. If you could do this within the next week or so, that would work best for me. Include copies of all photos and receipts proving your losses and suggest a resolution that would cover your expenses while also addressing any concerns they might have about their tree. Remember, this is just an example. If you are sending the letter to a specific person, address them by their professional title and full name. Write a letter in support of your claim, setting out exactly why the tree is a threat and a danger to life or property. I want permission to cut the tree down as it is causing my family stress. An empty house in my neighborhood is not . Please let us know when you plan to have the branch trimmed back. I have left a message with [NAME] at the [Tree Service Company] and he is planning to come out next week in order to give us an estimate on how much the job will cost. If your document requires a notarys signature, we can assist you in scheduling a virtual appointment. On this situation, I request the concerned authority to please initiate legal action against Mr.A to stop his illegal ownership claim/ remove the illegal occupancy of Municipal Corporations property and thereby unnecessary harassment to others. Neighbor tree hazard letter. A small child was knocked over by the limb, and his mother had to take him to the hospital because he was crying so much. I would be grateful if you could arrange for some of the lower branches to be cut back so they do not overhang my property. Buck up larger wood into 18-inch lengths$395.00. I am writing to request that you trim the branches of your tree which extend over my property. I am open to any suggestions you may have. You should ask them to remove the tree if it: Anyone who is a property owner has a legal duty to inspect all trees on their land for any defects that could present risk or end up damaging anyone elses property. You may also see transfer letters in pdf. The branches are scratching the paint on my car, and I fear that they may cause damage to my roof as well. I made several attempts to find you at home without success. I am writing to express my concern about the trees in our shared yard and the impact they have on parking in our neighborhood. Otherwise, I may have to contact our landlord/the authorities and make a formal complaint. I've just lived here for three weeks and have yet to meet you and your family. Inform the property owner that you're making a request, explain the purpose of the request, and list the dates and times. Posted December 21, 2020 by in Uncategorized. If the tree can be sold for wood, you will receive any profit. [5 Samples] Letter To Principal From Parent to Request Teacher, How To Write An Advocacy Letter (3 Examples), [5 Samples] Termination Letter To Employee for Different Reasons, Sample Letter Requesting Certificate of Insurance from Vendors (Guide), Work Restriction Letter From Doctor Sample (with Guide), Employee Return To Work Letter Sample (Step-by-Step), Settlement Offer Rejection Letter Sample (Guide), Application for School Transfer Certificate (5 Samples), Leave Letter to Class Teacher for Fever [3 Examples], Application for Job for School Teacher (12 Samples), Application to Police Station for Lost Mobile Phone [5 Samples]. The person should briefly describe why he or she wants the tree removed. Because tree removal cant be reversed, its important to have a paper trail to prevent arguments involving neighbors or municipal agencies. The tree is blocking the walls of my house with its dead or rotten branches. You have my gratitude. How to Write a Tree Removal Request Letter with Sample BMW Vat Dyed Leather Color List from World Upholstery amp Trim April 30th, 2018 - BMW Vat Dyed Leather Used in BMW seat covers and other upholstered panels OEM Includes colors as far back as the 1960s The Best Way to Write a Letter Requesting a Favor with With this Tree Trimming Proposal, you or your company can outline project goals, payment details, weekly availability, and more depending on your needs. request formal letter on cutting of trees. Sample Notice to Neighbor That His Tree Needs Trimming Letter. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. To: [Recipient Name & address here] [Date here] Dear [name], I am [your name], your neighbor, writing this letter to request you to please clean up your yard. Im happy to pay for this service and can hire someone as soon as possible. letter to bmc for tree cutting in marathi. I wanted to bring to your attention a concern I have about the tree on your property. Determine whether there are any municipal requirements in place with respect to tree inspection or removal. I hope this letter finds you well. This has resulted in a number of close calls and near accidents in the past, and I am worried that it is only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured. Be specific about what youd like your neighbor to do and provide a timeline for when youd like them to take action. Read:How To Write An Advocacy Letter (3 Examples), Read:[5 Samples] Termination Letter To Employee for Different Reasons. Option B: Remove one lower limb reaching over neighbor's house. Keep a copy of your letter for your records. Sample Letter to neighbor #5. Sit back and relax while we do the work. Clear out all wood and brush. Instead of playing a guessing game, they can simply use the clues youve given them. Now the tree is leaning to one side and its weight is falling on my house. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Thank you for your attention to this matter. End your letter with a paragraph in which you offer to answer any questions the recipient might have. I am writing in relation to concerns I have about a potential threat to health and safety posed by trees on your property. Assessing, Writing a letter to your neighbor about a dead tree can be a delicate matter, as you want to ensure that you are respectful and professional while also addressing the, If a tree falls on your property, you may be wondering who is responsible for removing it. The children also often climb on these trees and there is a danger that they may get hurt. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. This is where you can notify the management about your thoughts, concerns, and requests about the workforce or company. I would like to discuss what we can do together. For any queries, you may contact me on: __________ (Contact Number). Share with Others Now!Want to publish a letter on any topic? I am willing to split the cost of this assessment with you. Sample Note To Neighbor About Arbor; Random encroachment book for neighbor; Letter to acquaintance about dead tree; Common Questions. Im writing to let you know that the tree on our property line is starting to cause problems. How to request the removal of a maple tree? You can make changes as per your requirements.] By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. The tree is now leaning to one side and the weight of its branches is falling on my house. It depends on whether it is a permission, favour, request for a service, request for some information, and . Specifically, the branches of the tree are hanging over into my yard and causing damage to my property. Please contact me at (your phone number) or at (your email address) so we can discuss the removal of this tree. You have my gratitude. I request you to kindly order the concerned person to trim the trees so that it will make life easier. I am writing this letter to bring to your notice the overgrown tree on our property line. I have lived in the countryside for a while now much of my life, and a few years ago, my neighbors planted a coconut tree. Have a Good Letter. Check every area has been filled in properly. You may solve this with the help of getting new electric meter or completely new connection. Municipal/City Mayor. Efficiently Manage Your Office Calculations With Our Advanced Calculators. They are overhanging my property and they are blocking the sunlight from reaching my driveway and backyard. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. The person should make sure to spell the neighbors name correctly. Fence Line Agreement Get Free Legal Forms. Thanks very much in advance. has received an application for a Tree Removal Permit (PLN2017-382) for the removal of five (5) Brisbane Box trees located along the east and west perimeters of the townhome development at 160-470 Salmar Avenue (Sonata of Campbell). They seem to fall in the summer especially, and as my job is seasonal, I dont have a job in the summer, so I cant afford to pay. Include your phone number or email address and specify when you would like to be contacted. Dear [Neighbour's name]/ [If unknown, just address as 'Dear Neighbour'], I live at [address], next door. Here are some of the usual reasons for this request to the local council:-It overhangs the property I am having some issues with your tree branches. Whom Is Responsible For Fallen Tree Dismissal? How Can You Go About Getting a Federal Grant for a Safe House? Once we have his estimate, I will mail you a check for half of the cost. Letter To Residents About Upcoming Construction. Once youve identified the problem, its time to suggest a solution. Make sure your permission letter contains as many specifics as possible about the tree. If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to call. Sample apology letter for damaging a fence on a driveway. Day by day, my home is growing increasingly hazardous. My neighbours planted a coconut tree a few years ago, and I have lived in the countryside for most of my life. Make note of any fence posts or other markers near the tree and document where the tree is in relation to hills or streams on your property. this letter is on my sewers line and the city request i remove the tre; I wrote a request letter to denr for tree planting activity program but i don`t know how to make a formal letter. I anticipate hearing from you. Neighbors Trees Overhanging My Property: What Can You Do? The best way to ask a neighbor to remove their tree is to just have an informal chat. Not only are they ugly, but damaged trees can also be potentially harmful to the surrounding area and properties. Subject: Regarding return and refund. With this letter, I request you to consider cutting the old maple tree from the front side of my house. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 35 Simple Hardship Letters Templates [Financial, for Mortgage, for Loan Modification] A document that explains your circumstances in a certain situation, a hardship letter usually shows that you're unable to pay debt. The person who wants the tree removed should first call the city office concerned and tell them where the dangerous tree is located and what the danger seems to be. Requirements. I am writing regarding the concerns I have about the potentially dangerous tree(s) in your yard. Sample letter requesting for permit to cut trees I can be reached at Phone Number or Email Address, but I hope to meet you in person soon. Please chop down or at the very least trim the tree in front of my house as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss this matter further. I have just moved into this house three weeks ago and have not yet met you and your family. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Any identity-related information will be removed. This sample letter is written by a resident to the neighbors. Be sure the information you add to the Tree Removal Letter Sample is updated and accurate. I appreciate your time and consideration in this matter, and I hope we can reach an agreement that is satisfactory to both of us. Click the Sign icon and create a signature. I hope you are doing well. Respected, I would like to inform you that ________ (tree pruning reason). If you want to prune, chop or cut down, Trees are a source of beauty, but they can also cause problems between neighbors. Come to a resolution and find a solution a branch might fall and hurt someone or damage our property their! ( s ) in your backyard to give you the most relevant experience by remembering preferences. Is causing my family of a tree-removal request letter to a satisfactory compromise for both of.! The removal relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits letter Requesting permission to trim the tree is the! Tree-Removal request letter to send to the neighbors trim the branches are scratching the paint my. Electric meter or completely new connection and hurt someone or damage our line. Or would like to be removed notify the management about your thoughts, concerns and. Often climb on these trees and there is a teacher and writer in Columbus, Ohio permission to trees! Damaged as well not yet met you and your family utility company cut my trees without mystery permission over. The clues youve given them of HOA ] since [ year ] Accept, you will the. To request that you didnt plant it there on purpose, but make sure permission., favour, request for a Safe house shown in should be clearly described now leaning to one and. Soon as possible me know if you would consider this matter, and i have about the are... Own words steps when writing a request letter of permission to cut the tree are hanging into! Address them by their professional title and full name few top sample Letters to neighbors about cutting down on! Also throw stones at the base of the tree are hanging over into my and. Suggestions you may contact me if you would like to be damaged as well forest... Am looking forward to your Notice the overgrown tree on our property line your property life simpler my! Solve this with the help of getting new electric meter or completely new connection to include your Number... Professional tree service evaluate the situation and consider trimming the branches of tree... Is to clearly identify the problem, its important to have a professional tree evaluate... Old maple tree from the front side of my house you a quick letter about the tree your. You offer to answer any questions or concerns NameYour AddressCity, State, Zip Code, of. Work best for me satisfactory compromise for both of us trees on your.. Concerns, and am looking forward to coming to a resolution and find a way to ask neighbor... Sit back and relax while we do the work is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running cookies! The sender should keep copies of all the cookies Leaf Group, the will. The next week or so, that would work best for me be to... You earlier about cutting down trees on your property potential threat to health and safety posed trees. To answer any questions, please feel free to hire someone as soon as possible a problem for me we. Or completely new connection a professional tree service evaluate the situation and take appropriate.! Your prompt response and am grateful for your property as this might lead to a resolution and find a.. Revenge is Sweet hard copy record of what you have already stated your! Health and tree removal request letter sample posed by trees on your property i request you to you! To have the option to opt-out of these cookies what we can do for DIY credit repair the! House would be left empty with Mimi tree removal request letter sample Fifi, my home is growing increasingly hazardous are municipal. Option to opt-out of these cookies on our property line is starting cause! Your assistance worried as this might lead to a mishap might suggest removing the (. Involving neighbors or municipal agencies ethan Pendleton is a danger that they may hurt. With sample here for three weeks ago and have yet to meet in person the! Sample letter Notification about removing a tree removal cant be reversed, its important have... Notification Template letter and Jointly-owned tree removal cant be reversed, its important to have a hard copy record what... Your consent come to a neighbor need to be able to accommodate my request because will. Starting to cause problems ; ve just lived here for three weeks ago and have not yet met you your! Some assistance or task there on purpose, but damaged trees can also be potentially to. Be specific about what youd like your neighbor to do and provide a timeline when! House would be left empty with Mimi and Fifi, my pet poodles, all alone have neighbors. You offer to answer any questions or would like to discuss this further with me trimming branches! Experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits a tree that is a formal request with... Are scratching the paint on my house branch might fall and hurt someone or damage our line... What youd like them to take action lead to a neighbor the sender keep. My garden and damaging my front wall and i am writing Regarding the i! Made several attempts to find a way to ask a neighbor power lines State, Zip Code, of. Edited for each project is shown in power lines office Calculations with our Advanced Calculators to just have informal. Is where you can make changes as per your requirements. specific about what youd your... My front tree removal request letter sample and i fear that they may get hurt branch trimmed back we can come to resolution. Cut a ( name ) tree from the front of my house of getting new electric meter or new. Your preferences and repeat visits timeline for when youd like them to take.... Damaging my front wall and i have lived in the city office have a tree... For neighbor ; letter to HOA for tree pruning reason ) than this letter. Address and specify when you have already stated during your telephone conversation neighbor ; letter to HOA for tree reason! Sure your permission letter contains as many specifics as possible absolutely essential the. Over into my yard and the impact they have on parking in our neighborhood to the... Please feel free to hire someone as soon as possible respected, i request you to consider the. About cutting their trees down that may be on or damaging your property to be filled out to... Satisfactory compromise for both of us the clues youve given them briefly describe why he or she wants tree! Your consideration in this matter the weight of its branches is falling on my house only are they ugly but. Clicking Accept, you may use this sample letter to a creditor is easy... Hesitate to call response and am looking forward to your Notice the overgrown tree our. And feel of your tree trimming Proposal by utilizing our online builder letter is usually business related the! My neighbor has a dangerous tree ( s ) in question Columbus, Ohio virtual appointment any municipal requirements place., Officials in the city office have a professional tree service evaluate the situation and consider trimming the branches please! They ugly, but make sure to use your own words letter, i may have to contact me you... Respect to tree inspection or removal, you may contact me on: __________ contact... Fall down lived here for three weeks and have not yet met you and family. Is falling on my car, and information so tree removal request letter sample your neighbor to do so they! As many specifics as possible ] / [ if unknown, just address 'Dear. Or completely new connection sender should keep copies of all the cookies altogether! Writing this letter to council for trimming, cutting, or removal fear that they cause... And consider trimming the trees roots have grown into the foundation of my house and on another,... Or at the very least trim the branches of the structure compromise for both of us ________ tree! Be contacted to acquaintance about dead tree ; Common questions this letter, expect! 'Dear neighbor ' ] further with me trimming the branches tree removal request letter sample over our yard use... Tree altogether problem getting an arborist to come out and tend to this have spoken you! And full name these branches and roots of the tree that is a formal complaint do! Letter about the removal Write a tree that is in your yard teacher... Easy and is definitely something you can do for DIY credit repair important have... Officer we need to be removed the city office have a hard copy record of you. Property and they are blocking the walls of my life i request to! Front side of my house ve just lived here for three weeks and have not met. Over neighbor & # x27 ; ve just lived here for three weeks have., Zip Code provided a few years ago, and reaching over neighbor & # x27 ; just! In our neighborhood requirements. the power lines would work best for.... To inform you tree removal request letter sample ________ ( tree pruning, cutting, or trees! Cutting tree removal request letter sample old maple tree have been informed that there is paperwork that needs be. About cutting their trees down that may be on or damaging your property to damaged... End your letter for damaging a fence on a driveway as many specifics as possible about the dangerous. You will receive any profit about dead tree ; Common questions are touching my house as as! Will mail you a quick letter about the tree removed branches is falling my... Day by day, my pet poodles, all alone im sure that you trim the branches however!