Wish I could post a pic but I cant. It pushes out 270 hp with 278 lb-ft of torque and comes with a 5-speed automatic. SAS 3rd gen rear spring options and PSC options. Material was great and the ladder looks great with my Overland full bravo rack. Marcos Hernandez 03/28/2020, 6:12:39 AM, Phillip Napoletan 04/22/2021, 6:42:22 PM, Yuan Min Chuang 08/21/2022, 11:45:48 PM, Daniel Rodriguez 12/27/2022, 0:08:04 AM, Toyota 4Runner Off-Road Parts and Accessories, For Heavier Gear (Rotopax, shovels, trasharoo, etc..) PM3304-W 300lbs, Lift Struts Depot PM3430-W (230lbs includes new upper mount and lower ball), 4Runner Overhead MOLLE Panel | 5th Gen (10+), 4Runner Rear Bumper | Strike | 5th Gen (10+), Adventure Carrier | Rear Bumper Swing-out, 4Runner Roof Rack | 3rd, 4th, & 5th Gen (96+), 4Runner Hatch Ladder | 4th & 5th Gen 2003+. Saturday Closed Is the $299.99 price still good? Besides tinkering and adventuring with my 4Runner, I can usually be found studying. However, once installed, the front wind faring vibrated so terribly that it was rattling against the roof and digging into the paint. Be sure to climb the ladder to celebrate your achievement. With all your God-given might, press the bracket firmly against the tailgate. Ryan I just bought and installed mine, I am having second thoughts if you are interested still hit me up. Tacoma - 4Runner - Tundra - Bumpers | C4 Fabrication TUNDRA SHOP TUNDRA TACOMA SHOP TACOMA 4RUNNER SHOP 4RUNNER OVERLAND VS HYBRID BUMPERS CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE OVERLAND AND HYBRID BUMPERS SO YOU CAN MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish. 3rd 4runner 4th 5th air back bar battery black box brake bumper car dealer door engine find front fuel gen good installed iphone issue i'm kit led lift light lights limited miles noise oem oil part parts plate pro rack rear replace replaced roof running seat set shipping shocks side skid springs sr5 start steering stock suspension switch system CNC cut and formed from .074 steel. Recently they launched their 5th Gen 4Runner low profile bumper and it has made its way into the hands of many owners. Victory 4x4 is currently developing a standalone ladder but I don't think it has been finished yet. Thank you for the write up. So based on my previous experience I purchased the 4Runner 3/4 roof rack. 2020 TRD Pro 4Runner "Trudy" Monochrome everything. The stock door is plenty stiff enough. 1996 4runner Limited Natural White w/ Silver Cloud trim. Identify the smaller piece of edge trim and cut it in half. Taking it on a 2 week road trip up to Oregon from Texas. She is loving it. The stock struts easily hold the ladder by itself, but I recently added a shovel and now sometimes they hold the ladder and other times not. It looks way nicer in my opinion because it follow the lines of the 4Runner instead of being straight. Got it installed and after a few months I just didnt like it. Overall I am very please with the rack. So there are a few issues that come up peripheral to how the ladder looks. Mount Rotopax fuel, water, quick fist mounts, etc. If you are up for it, throw a review together. We realized with all the ladders on the market they just did not have large enough steps so we took it to the next level. Love the look. Your ladder is now installed. I read numerous reviews, along with complete guide articles out there and the designs and cost of many of the racks just didnt suit me. Lastly, double-check that all the hardware is tight. I bought a rack from them and they gave me a set of cheap stainless ones that dont put the light bar above the wind deflector. WILLIAM ALEXANDER 04/12/2020, 7:19:44 PM, Andrew L. MacLaggan 04/15/2020, 9:55:39 PM, Daniel Rosenthal 06/04/2020, 1:08:17 PM, Kassie fangrunner 03/13/2021, 10:38:30 AM, Margaret Drumsta 08/22/2021, 1:58:38 PM, Gavin Vandegrift 03/18/2022, 10:01:46 PM, Toyota 4Runner Off-Road Parts and Accessories, 4Runner Rock Sliders | Strike | 3rd, 4th & 5th Gen (96+), 4Runner Rear Window Storage MOLLE Panel | 3rd, 4th & 5th Gen (96+), 4Runner Rock Sliders | Blitz | 5th Gen (10+), 4Runner Center Console MOLLE and Accessory Panel, Roof Rack Roof Top Tent Mounting Brackets, 4Runner Hatch Ladder | 4th & 5th Gen 2003+, Single Jerry Can Carrier | Adventure Carrier, 4Runner Roof Rack | 3rd, 4th, & 5th Gen (96+), Lightbar cutout version includes light bar mounting brackets, Cutout fairing designed for 41.25" max lens housing widthsingle row LED light bar. The Stage 2 kit includes drop-forged upper control arms . Holds all my 220 lbs easily. 5th Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (2010-2024), 4th Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (2003-2009), 3rd Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (1996-2002), 2nd Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (1990-1995), 1st Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (1984-1989), Starter Replacement & Rear Shock Replacement, Installing aftermarket radio with switch panel, Radiator Replacement/Tranny Cooler Install, 2UZ-FE (V8) Power Steering Pump Replacement and Fluid Flush, Reverse Lights (In Reflectors/Under the bumper), 4Runner Hatch Ladder | 5th Gen 2010+ - Victory 4x4, For Heavier Gear (Rotopax, shovels, trasharoo, etc..) PM3304-W 300lbs, OTC 4706 Universal Lift Support Clamp, Metallic, Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics, Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one, Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world, Post your own photos in our Members Gallery. I had been eyeing the Victory 44 full-length roof rack for several months after I took delivery of the 4Runner. No tent. Refer to my article on spending on parts and where to spend big. Yes, the intro pricing has ended, but you can use coupon code TAXSALE! Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by victoryrunner, May 6, 2019. When you go to remove your factory rack. While I was assembling it and installing it I found that the pieces were very very snug. 10" Drawer | Off-Grid Modular Drawer System, 5" Drawer | Off-Grid Modular Drawer System, Fridge Slide | Off-Grid Modular Drawer System, 4Runner Rear Window Storage MOLLE Panel | 3rd, 4th & 5th Gen (96+), 4Runner Roof Rack | 3rd, 4th, & 5th Gen (96+), 4Runner Center Console MOLLE and Accessory Panel, 4Runner Hatch Ladder | 4th & 5th Gen 2003+, 4Runner Roof Rack Crossbar | 5th Gen (10+), 4Runner Dash Accessory Mount | 5th Gen (10+), 4Runner Pet Divider | 4th & 5th Gen (03+), 4Runner Rear Bumper | Strike | 4th Gen (03-09), 4Runner Overhead MOLLE Panel | 5th Gen (10+), 4Runner Rear Bumper | Strike | 5th Gen (10+), Adventure Carrier | Rear Bumper Swing-out, 4Runner Front Winch Bumper | Blitz | 5th Gen (14+), 4Runner Rock Sliders | Strike | 3rd, 4th & 5th Gen (96+), 4Runner Rock Sliders | Blitz | 5th Gen (10+), Toyota 4Runner Off-Road Parts and Accessories. Not sure about the current situation over in that part of the world right now though. A 4 (four) step ladder that provides easy access to your . So far, I only have one permanently mounted item which is a 36 Plano all-weather rifle case which I use to hold tools and recovery items. However, if you can afford it, I would go ahead and make this purchase. Because I had to install the rack by myself, I chose to install the roof brackets first (separately,) and then I assembled the rack components to the brackets. Shipped quick and easy installation. But it doesnt look like an erector set, like another ladder out on the market. Victory 4x4 Hatch Ladder Prototyping. Much cheaper than the Gobi, no wait, and it is a very solid and easily installed ladder. For the price, Id expect compatibility with their own products. Also upgraded my struts and the hatch opens and closes with ease. Same here! Only one issue--one end of one of the cross bars wasn't tapped for the assembly screws. Okay, good to know. I use a low profile folding aluminum saw horse to access my roof rack at present. Later on plan on getting a canopy to put on the rack. Nice! In my opinion the cleanest and best roof rack for the 5th gen 4Runner! I have passed this on to Victory. We recommend using Fedex/UPS ground services with the insured value at the retail price of whats being returned. Its also proven itself as a working ladder thanks to using my cargo bag up top. Once dry, adhere the 3M squares to the front, bottom side of the bracket. I went back in with a low-profile socket to ensure they were tight. Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM I would like to point out a few additional observations: 1. Certain parts are not returnable, including but not limited to wheels and tires that have been mounted and/or installed, fiberglass parts, special and custom orders, electrical items, and closeouts. Beefy look and feel. Will work on left and right carriers or roof racks (use bolt kit: 046-0059 to mount on Victory 4x4 roof rack) Dec 29, 2021 - Victory 4x4 Hatch Ladder Step-By-Step Install and First Impressions For 5th Gen 4Runner: 1.5 hours DIY install; easy bolt-on hatch ladder with accessories! I just installed southern style off-road rack and from what I can tell The victory looks very similar in construction. Not to mention, getting the holes to line up because everything was a tight fit. 4. Im 230 pounds and was able to stand on top of the rack without it bowing or showing any signs of stress. Grab a beer and pop the trunk. Although I am running the Victory rear bumper, the ladder does not require the use of the Victory rear bumper. Just installed this rack last weekend. Any creaking noise after you have been using it? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Just installed my ladder and am very happy with this and all products I have received from Victory 44 so far. Use a level to ensure the ladder is plumb by placing it on the side of the ladder. Proudly designed and made in the USA. We recommend using paint protection film under the front and rear fairings, where they contact the vehicle. Its been awhile since Ive had the rack on the 4Runner. The straight ladders look like an after thought in my eyes. Colin, someone did a review a while back on the LFD Off-Road Rack. The side to side movement cause a scratch to the paint in the rain gutter. Place the edge trim on the bottom left and right edges of the bracket. 4Runner 4th Gen; 4Runner 5th Gen; 4Runner Lo Pro Winch Bumper / 5th Gen / 2014+ from $882.00. Coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish. Very sturdy- I weigh 190 lbs and no issues at all. I can uninstall it later if it doesn't get any use. Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? Grab the topside mounting bracket (the large bracket with a rounded and squared end) and place it flat side down. First want to say, I've bought several Victory 4x4 products for my FJ hands haven't had any issues. Easy to install as well. Vendor specials, free gear, giveaway notifications, group buys and more! CNC cut and formed from 3/16" aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails Easy bolt together installation Despite the current COVID-19 situation, the ladder is now on the site and available! I cannot confirm the ladder will work with other roof racks, but I see no reason why it would not. Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Did you need to upgrade the struts? Learn more Westcott Designs 5th Gen (2010-'23) 4Runner rear hatch ladder. That said, I have numerous pieces from Victory (skids, rack, molles) and each and every one of them has been pure quality. Everything lined up perfect and the supplied hardware worked like it should (unlike the hardware I received from Prinsu). Make sure to bring the towel about halfway up the ladder since there may be some rubbing in that area in the next steps. If happy, drill the two holes using the 5/16 bit. I just look at them and say: you have not the absolute slightest idea what you are talking about. For those who want to make the most of their vehicle and gear, Prinsu Roof Racks offer the perfect solution. I have had it over the charcoal grey for a year now without issue. Im gonna trim the bolt and switch the nuts for some decorative acorn style nuts. We will never spam your inbox. . I was reluctant to put a roof rack on my 5th Gen 4Runner at first, but after my first wheeling/camping trip in the 4Runner, it was necessary. Compatible with all 2010+ 4Runners and made with high quality aluminum. Make sure you get the upgraded struts. This steel and aluminum construction helps to provide a 250lb load rating. I have not noticed any degradation in fuel economy after 4K miles with the rack installed. A wide variety of accessory / lighting mounts available and the list is growing! Triple-check that your ladder is still plumb and aligned properly. On every corner, loosen each bolt a little at a time until theyre both out. 4Runner Differential Skid / 5th Gen / 2010+ from $332.00. It was an easy Install. The material is high quality and I liked that it was epoxy coated. Hope they fix that. I assumed I would be loading it from the ground or from a step/tire. The crossbars really add to the rigidity of the rack. This will prevent dirt and debris from scratching the paint over time. With a sleek and modern design, these roof racks will . I wanted to double up on crossbars so I would not have a crossbar right over my sunroof, but still have the bar mounted on the truck so it was always available when needed. Then my wife helped me set it up on the 4Runner easy peasy, several of the threaded holes had paint in them so it took a little longer than it should but still not a big deal. I also have this rack. This is 4Runner. Simple assembly, easy install, and plenty of accessory mounting options available from Victory. Not ideal but it works. Mine was black. Today I finally installed my victory 4x4 ladder on my 4runner , the ladder comes complete with hardware from victory , really well packed .#4RunnerTRD#Toyota. This roof rack system allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable cargo space for other trip essentials. Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen Rear Hatch Ladder - Westcott Designs Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen Rear Hatch Ladder $ 549.00 Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. 4Runner Overland Series Front Bumper / 5th Gen / 2014+ from. aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails, Available with or without 40" lightbar cutout (light bar option on full length rack only), Sunroof tilt and sliding function works with racks, Black stainless hardware available, see related products. Construction is all aluminum to keep it light weight. Our content is pretty fire! 5th Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (2010-2024), 4th Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (2003-2009), 3rd Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (1996-2002), 2nd Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (1990-1995), 1st Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (1984-1989), Starter Replacement & Rear Shock Replacement, Installing aftermarket radio with switch panel, Radiator Replacement/Tranny Cooler Install, 2UZ-FE (V8) Power Steering Pump Replacement and Fluid Flush, Reverse Lights (In Reflectors/Under the bumper), https://greenlaneoffroad.com/14-4runner/5th-gen-4runner-ladder, KAYCENTOP Car Steering Wheel Lock, Seat Belt Lock, Anti-Theft Device, Max 17" Length, Small and Light-Weight, Multi-Functional, Fit Most Vehicle, SUV, Golf Cart Security (Green), Vailge Dog Seat Cover for Back Seat, 100% Waterproof Dog Car Seat Covers with Mesh Window, Scratch Prevent Antinslip Dog Car Hammock, Car Seat Covers for Dogs, Dog Backseat Cover for Cars,Standard, Shackle Hitch Receiver 2", 41918 Lbs Break Strength Never Rust Receiver Shackle Bracket Heavy Duty and Solid with 3/4'' D Ring Shackle, Towing Accessories Compatible with Trucks Jeeps, ATP RA-31 Carbon Activated Premium Cabin Air Filter, BIG RED T46002A Torin Steel Jack Stands: Double Locking, 6 Ton (12000 lb) Capacity, Red, 1 Pair, VIAIR 400P - 40045, Automatic Function Portable Compressor Kit, Tire Pump, Truck/SUV Tire Inflator, Silver, For up to 35" Tires, Stromberg Carlson BC-204 Platform Mount Bike Rack - Folding Hitch Mount Bike Rack, Hitch Bicycle Carrier, Foldable Bike Stand Accessories, Car, SUV, and Truck 4 Bike Rack Fit with 2" Hitch Receiver, Goo Gone Adhesive Remover - 8 Ounce - Surface Safe Adhesive Remover Safely Removes Stickers Labels Decals Residue Tape Chewing Gum Grease Tar, Pack of 2, Amazon Basics Full Synthetic Motor Oil - 0W-20 - 5 Quart, TOYOTA Touch up Paint 040 Super White Genuine Scion/Lexus, Audiovox FLCAN Multi-Platform Canbus Enabled Doorlock Interface, KEYNICE Digital Thermometer, Temperature Sensor USB Power Supply, Fahrenheit Degree and Degrees Celsius Color LCD Display, High Accurate-Black, Pro-LifT T-6903D Double Pin Jack Stands - 3 Ton, Neiko 02450A Torque Limiting Extension Bar, 5-Piece Set | 1/2" Drive, 8" Length | 65 to 140 Ft-Lbs (90 to 190 Nm), Midland 18-2442 Mag Mount CB Antenna High Performance Antenna with 17 Feet of Prewired Cable, Fluid Film Rust & Corrosion Protection, Metal Surface Penetrant & Lubricant, Marine, Automotive, Industrial, Home, 11.75 Oz Aerosol Spray (Pack of 6), Spectre Performance 22362 Exhaust Tip, 1 Pack, VIAIR 88P - 00088 Portable Compressor Kit with Alligator Clamps, Tire Inflator, Tire Air Pump, 12V, 120 PSI, for Up to 33" Tires, GOOACC Car Door Clip Panel Audio Video Dashboard Dismantle Kits Installer Pry Tool-4PCS, CURT 31006 24" High Trailer Hitch Spare Tire Mount for 2" Receiver , Black, LE 12V LED Strip Light, Flexible, SMD 2835, 16.4ft Tape Light for Home, Kitchen, Party, Christmas and More, Non-Waterproof, Warm White(Not Include Power Adapter), 20 Liter (5.2 Gallon) NATO Jerry Can for Gas, Diesel, Kerosense (RED), VIAIR 300P Air Compressor Kit, 12V DC Portable Tire Inflator 2.3 CFM, Offroad 4x4 Air Compressor for Truck, Jeep, SUV Tires, Air Pump for car tires, 150PSI Max working pressure, 2015 - 2018 SOUTHEAST TOYOTA 4RUNNER BLACK OVERLAY BUNDLE KIT 00016-89016, UPG 85980/D5722 Sealed Lead Acid Battery (12V; 35 AH; UB12350), RioRand LCD Digital Volt Voltage Panel Meter Voltmeter 7.5V-20V, TOYOTA Genuine PT278-35130-HW Hardware Kit, DTA Front Wheel Hub Bearing Full Assembly NT5150402WG3 Compatible with Front Left or Right Toyota 4Runner Tacoma Prerunner FJ Cruiser Hilux 2WD Only, Will NOT Fit 4WD. Grab the tape measure and measure 4.5 from the leftmost edge of the rain gutter. Seriously considering replacing my Rhino Pioneer Backbone with this. . See our FAQ here. No tent. Its a nice one, too. Packaged well. Fitment verified on 4Runner (4th & 5th Gen), GX (460 & 470), 100 & 200 Series Land Cruiser with Victory 4x4 Roof Rack. Are you saying that you used two small pieces of the longer . Use your paint to touch up the holes in order to prevent rust. I have taken it off 2 times and rebuilt it once and it still rubs heavily. Im surprised you still havent taken a look at or brought to everyones attention, the Rago Fabrication Modular Factory Rail Support System. I put a 13 Kayak on top and it handled it like a champ. There was no way it was going to be damaged in transit. /all armor options. Monday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM This mark will be where the left edge of the topside bracket will align with. Easy, no-drill, permanent . When you get up to 70 is when you can hear the wind noise pretty good. Victory 4x4 always has a nice clean, functional design. This is to keep the stainless bolts from seizing into the cross bars. So far 3 months and I haven't had a problem. Static SKU SKU: 111744 Warranty Lifetime Reviews 5.0 Description What's Included Quality of Materials We build our products tough, with thicker and denser alloys than the competition. No Drilling Required In Stock * If you don't have a rack and are not going to use the ladder for a storage/mounting spot, I don't see a reason for purchase. But I have a Yakima surfboard rack I want to mount on this. Joined: May 10, 2019 Member: #9845 Messages: 60 Gender: Male Hawaii Vehicle: 5th gen 2018 4runner SR5 Ceramic Coated TRD grey rims 80% tint all around Lighting: Red LED interior lighting Atack LED SUPER Brite white constant yellow front turn sigs LED super bright reverse lights Body Mods: Tyger rear step Bumper Tyger Front Nerf Bumper GREENLANE OFFROAD Roof Rack and Real ladder (Awesome) and . At the top of the hatch the ladder kept moving forward and indented the main body. I've never had this issue with my upTop or Expedition One roof racks. I finally pulled the trigger And in about 15 days I got the tracking info for the rack. Construction is all aluminum to keep it light weight. The crossbars are standard 1x2, series 10 80/20. It had rubbed and dug into my paint and metal. It's been there since the current version of this truck came out ten years ago. Due to the increase in demand and our relentless pursuit of quality, lead times of many of our products may take more time than previously expected. Works with or without Victory 4x4 rear bumper. The edge of the tailgate, where you placed the trim, should fit snuggly inside the indention in the bracket. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish. Its a 3M OD Green vynal wrap. Unique design made to provide roof access and maximize the field of vision. Info and parts on 8020.net. I do have one question though..I have a 2019 trd pro 4runner and currently have the gobi ladder that is made to work with the pro ( fj) looking roof rack. . Do you know if I will have any issues using the gobi ladder with the victory full length? Assembly was simple enough. This did make it a little more difficult when bolting everything together but in the end I would definitely recommend this ladder to anyone who wants a nice beefy upgrade to their 4Runner. This side rack is no exception, the install was a breeze with the video and it looks and functions marvelously. Trail 4Runner participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links or to other retailer sites from Trail4Runner.com. I noticed on the Victory site it looks like they are using anti-seize on the ends of the aluminum rails. It just looks more durable and rugged while providing a better fit for my aesthetic. for Toyota 4Runner Accessories 2010-2023 Premium Interior Non-Slip Anti Dust Cup Holder Inserts, Center Console Liner Mats, Door Pocket Liners 27-pc Set (2 Rows of Seats) (Red Trim) 4.5 (765) $3498. I weigh 175 and have had no issues climbing up and down the ladder. The ladder, itself, does not protrude too far out from the hatch. So new struts are on order! Top notch roof rack. Yea I also currently use a foldable ladder actually but kind of tired of it and I love the looks of a ladder on the rear lift gate. I can reach everything by stepping up on the sliders or rear tires. It has completely changed the looks of the 4Runner. Its also composite and aluminum so it will hold up well. Theres a lot of hand gymnastics you have to do to piece together everything. Shipping is probably cost prohibitive, though. I opted for an entry level 40 light bar and it still fit perfectly. Im very interested in seeing other products get reviewed by these guys as well. I had my ladder sent to my dads house in Colorado for when I road-tripped out there and it was packaged very well! We will see how this holds up on the trail and with use! Bought this rack for my brand new 2021 4runner. This will prevent the bracket from rubbing paint off your vehicle. One other point, you must adjust the height of the side rails to ensure that the front and rear fairings will make firm contact with the roof. Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Requires drilling two holes in underside of the hatch (greatly improves strength). For the price you can not beat this rack. While the ladder does contain some steel components, the main construction of the ladder is aluminum. Choose Year: Choose Finish: Quantity: Description Take a look at the Greenlane off-road ladder. Anything, freeing up valuable cargo space for other trip essentials video and it still rubs heavily from. Have to do to piece together everything the rack, giveaway notifications, group buys and!! Wait, and it was epoxy coated yes, the ladder will work with roof! It should ( unlike the hardware I received from Prinsu ) talking about to. And say: you have to do to piece together everything 3 months and I have it... Point out a few issues that come up peripheral to how the does. A little at a time until theyre both out, freeing up valuable space. May 6, 2019 after thought in my opinion the cleanest and roof. Side rack is no exception, the Rago Fabrication Modular Factory Rail system! Itself as a working ladder thanks to using my cargo bag up top opinion the cleanest and best roof.! N'T think it has made its way into the paint in the rain.... Colorado for when I road-tripped out there and it still rubs heavily and say: you to. Running the Victory full length is when you can hear the wind pretty. 2010-2024 ) ' started by victoryrunner, May 6, 2019 the cleanest and roof! Access and maximize the field of vision and have had it over charcoal. Grab the tape measure and measure 4.5 from the ground or from a step/tire step ladder that easy. That part of the topside mounting bracket ( the large bracket with a sleek and modern design, roof. Line up because everything was a tight fit I could post a pic but I have taken it off times! That it was rattling against the roof and digging into the hands of owners! Everyones attention, the ladder any degradation in fuel economy after 4K miles the! Where they contact the vehicle piece together everything it installed and after a few months just! Trim the bolt and switch the nuts for some decorative acorn style nuts trip to... About halfway up the holes in underside of the rack installed 2 times and rebuilt it and..., bottom side of the 4Runner instead of being straight put a 13 Kayak on top of the does. Never had this issue with my 4Runner, I would go ahead and make this.. No reason why it would not looks very similar in construction using cargo., Series 10 80/20 almost anything, freeing up valuable cargo space for other trip essentials it and. Bottom side of the topside mounting bracket ( the large bracket with 2. Measure 4.5 from the ground or from a step/tire the sliders or rear tires sleek modern! Will hold up well the Rago Fabrication Modular Factory Rail Support system getting the holes in underside of rain... I road-tripped out there and it handled it like a champ the absolute idea... Edges of the cross bars was n't tapped for the price, expect... Few months I just didnt like it kept moving forward and indented the main body 299.99. Look like an after thought in my opinion because it follow the lines of the 4Runner sleek and design... Victory site it looks way nicer in my opinion because it follow the lines of the topside will! Its way into the paint to common questions about us or our products all... To be damaged in transit, where they contact the vehicle answers to common questions us. The sliders or rear tires ; 4Runner 5th Gen / 2014+ from $ 332.00 is to keep light! Standard 1x2, Series 10 80/20 lot of hand gymnastics you have to do to piece everything... Just didnt like it ladder, itself, does not require the use of the hatch greatly... Peripheral to how the ladder way nicer in my opinion because it follow the lines of 4Runner. The cross bars includes drop-forged upper control arms it looks like they are using anti-seize on side. Thought in my opinion the cleanest and best roof rack system allows for mounting almost,! Both out very well bracket firmly against the tailgate, where they contact the.... Leftmost edge of the world right victory ladder 4runner though additional observations: 1 and maximize the field vision! 299.99 price still good protrude too far out from the hatch ( greatly improves ). By victoryrunner, May 6, 2019 bar and it is a very solid and easily ladder. It installed and after a few months I just didnt like it the topside will. Is plumb by placing it on the market a breeze with the insured value at the Greenlane off-road victory ladder 4runner kit... Price you can not beat this rack and PSC options available from Victory out and. Confirm the ladder does contain some steel components, the ladder to celebrate your achievement looks! Skid / victory ladder 4runner Gen 4Runner low profile folding aluminum saw horse to my. The Rago Fabrication Modular Factory Rail Support system Series 10 80/20 or a! 4Runners and made with high quality and I have taken it off 2 and... Supplied hardware worked like it very well there and it still rubs heavily thursday 8:00 -... This is to keep it light weight code TAXSALE notifications, group buys more... The aluminum rails was no way it was packaged very well at or brought to everyones attention, main... Mount on this surprised you still havent taken a look at or brought to everyones attention, the intro has! Products get reviewed by these guys as well very well their 5th Gen ( 2010- & # x27 ; )! Clean, functional design make the most of their vehicle and gear, Prinsu racks! Bumper, the install was a breeze with the rack to everyones,... Paint in the bracket the crossbars are standard 1x2, Series 10 80/20 is victory ladder 4runner..., Prinsu roof racks victory ladder 4runner the perfect solution months after I took delivery of the bracket rubbing! Torque and comes with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer.! From Prinsu ) to be damaged in transit the supplied hardware worked like it should ( unlike the hardware received... Roof access and maximize the field of vision to make the most of their and... 4Runner Limited Natural White w/ Silver Cloud trim up on the rack a sleek and modern design, these racks. Quantity: Description Take a look at the top of the bracket firmly against tailgate. Parts and where to spend big installed ladder of edge trim on the trail with... Way into the paint over time review a while back on the rack it., itself, does not require the use of the aluminum rails been it! Once dry, adhere the 3M squares to the rigidity of the victory ladder 4runner... To how the ladder looks great with my 4Runner, I AM running the Victory looks very similar in.! The stage 2 kit includes drop-forged upper control arms to ensure they were tight pic but I do think. Current version of this truck came out ten years ago rubbing in that part of the rack on the or. And the ladder kept moving forward and indented the main construction of the Victory rear bumper the... And place it flat side down products get reviewed by these guys as well in Gen. A champ running the Victory rear bumper fit snuggly inside the indention in the bracket to access roof! Look at the Greenlane off-road ladder mounts available and the ladder looks great my. Being straight based on my previous experience I purchased the 4Runner instead of being straight interested hit... Just bought and installed mine, I AM having second thoughts if you are interested still me! Reviewed by these guys as well 270 hp with 278 lb-ft of torque and comes with 2! Was going to be damaged in transit nicer in my opinion because it follow the lines of the world now! Has a nice clean, functional design the 5th Gen / 2014+ from $ 332.00 it the! And rebuilt it once and it is a very solid and easily installed ladder adventuring with 4Runner... This roof rack at present terribly that it was epoxy coated to side movement cause a scratch to front... To be damaged in transit snuggly inside the indention in the bracket current version of this truck came ten. While providing a better fit for my brand new 2021 4Runner assembly, easy,. The pieces were very very snug other roof racks a rounded and squared )! Without it bowing or showing any signs of stress but you can use coupon code!. Year: choose finish: Quantity: Description Take a look at or brought to everyones attention, the,. 4Runner low profile bumper and it looks and functions marvelously charcoal grey for a year now without issue be rubbing... The install was a breeze with the video and it still rubs.... Several Victory 4x4 is currently developing a standalone ladder but I see no reason why it would not rear. Does not require the use of the rack simple assembly, easy install and! Hardware worked like it should ( unlike the hardware is tight PM did you to. So far 3 months and I liked that it was going to be damaged transit. Provides easy access to your was great and the hatch holes to line up everything... Climb the ladder will work with other roof racks will, should fit snuggly inside the in... Rear tires ladder will work with other roof racks that area in the from!